[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get millennials to vote TRUMP!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 540x540
What are some easy trump facts that I can use to convince other millennials (specifically Bernie supporters) to vote trump instead of female suit #1 this election?
>>
>>70018860
the fact that their middle class parents are going to go bankrupt under bernie's taxes while trump will save them with tax cuts
>>
File: 1459829096923.jpg (70 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
1459829096923.jpg
70 KB, 830x553
Post-millennials will vote for Bernie, not Trump or hillary.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gen-z-bernie-sanders-answers-the-how-policy-making

>The Iowa caucuses tonight will turn on a number of factors: Will the unseasonably warm weather hold up? Which campaigns have the strongest ground game? And will turnout be closer to the lackluster result in 2004 or the record finish in 2008? For Bernie Sanders, it could also come down to whether his supporters, particularly his disproportionately young fans, turn out.

>“Well, everyone talks about the younger voter,” said David Stillman, a researcher who launched a national research project this year with his son Jonah studying young Americans, including their priorities in the coming elections.

>“Everyone just assumes they’re millennials. What we’ve uncovered is there is a whole new generation that started in 1995 – Gen Z, so the leading age is 21 … [who are] voting for the first time. So Jonah and I came down to Iowa to see what’s on their mind. What are they thinking about when it comes to politics?”

How angry does this make you, /pol/?
>>
File: 1453835281943.png (768 KB, 1181x897) Image search: [Google]
1453835281943.png
768 KB, 1181x897
>>70019227
>>
>>70020114
Wake us up, /pol/. I stopped and thought for two seconds and realized Bernie was the wrong choice. Most of liberalism was. Help us see the light before our indoctrination is complete.
>>
>>70020114
19 and voting trump here. I very much doubt our political ideals match up though
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1350x1050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdO09gGeO0M

FIGHT SOROS HERE, HELP BUMP PLEASE, SHILLS AND SLIDING ARE OUT OF CONTROL

>>70006742

>>70006742

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>70018860
>>70020114

19 and have already voted Trump in the Republican primary.

We're not all idiots.
>>
I'm young and almost every student in this highschool wants Bernie
Literally everyone I KNOW but two other people dislike trump
Been spreading trump propaganda in social media because of this
>>
Memes of course
>>
Sheev
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.