[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ann Coulter a true hero? Is she the woman version of Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Ann_Coulter_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (4 MB, 2124x2676) Image search: [Google]
Ann_Coulter_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg
4 MB, 2124x2676
Is Ann Coulter a true hero? Is she the woman version of Trump? Or is she the conservative version of a raging liberal, and actually just a huge bitch?
>>
I used to hate her. But these are absurd times, and people who used to be absurd now seem quite reasonable.
>>
>>70008084

I thought she was kind of nuts up until last year, but then I realized she's making some pretty good points
>>
>>70008274
She's a zero-sum personality. I didn't think those positions work in the world world. It turns out they do, and they absolutely should be implemented in certain situations. The Muslim issue being the big one. They all have to leave. They never integrate, they rape, they loot, they destroy, they change the local culture, they never assimilate, and they'll pose a continuous terrorist risk forever unless forcibly deported.

Sounds harsh, but that's a lesson 1400 years in the making that this current generation, and only this current generation, seems to have forgotten.
>>
>>70008274
>>70008084
She's been right all along. You guys just didn't get her. Read Demonic and get a sense of how great this woman is.
>>
>>70007240
I agree with some of her views but it seems to me that she's profiting big time from the Trump campaign and the alt-right movement.
>>
File: Ann C.png (1 MB, 1333x629) Image search: [Google]
Ann C.png
1 MB, 1333x629
>>70007240
Pictures speak a 1,000 words.
>>
>>70007240
>she
>>
>>70008949
What is the problem with that, anyway? She was Trump before Trump. Adios America is a fucking awesome book.

It's a shame she is been ignored by mainstream media when it comes to hosting Trump supporters at the sows.
>>
Female Rush Limbaugh. They all try to one-up each other in terms of being ridiculous and over the top for attention. They're conservative, but they have to take it to the limit or they are just some random columnist for Red State that you've never heard of.
>>
>>70008763
"The Muslim question"...I see. So do tell, what is the Final Solution to this question you pose, Heydrich?
>>
File: nigged.jpg (472 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
nigged.jpg
472 KB, 1000x750
>>70008797
Shit writer, weak intellect, just a protogump. She is just an anti-intellectual bomb-thrower who makes money off white racism and corporate thuggery. A thin, white nigger.
>>
>>70009402
Mass deportations followed by shooting leftists for being traitors and endangering civilization for masturbatory feelings of moral superiority. I guess that would include you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.