[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Privilege Dominates the Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1454095149079.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454095149079.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Meet a hood rat with a brick and cinder blocks and a lot of Black Privilege.
If there had been children in the house this negress could have killed them with the bricks she was throwing or hurt them with the flying glass.

Imagine this nigger woman's lack of impulse control or empathy for the whites in the home.

Also, how was she so sure that she would not get arrested?

Because, astonishingly, she wasn't hauled away.

And the whites are that much less safe.

When Blacks and Whites are forced to live near each other:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
>>
this shit makes me sick. what a fucking animal.
>>
>>74657679

And when apes like this are not arrested, then what are white families supposed to do against such attacks?

Never live near niggers if you can help it, anons.
>>
>>74657848
Get a self-defense gun and shoot her.
>>
>>74657848
I try not to live near them. But they spread out like a disease.
>>
>>74658167

That might not be legal in Michigan, even though she could have caused brain damage or broken out teeth or killed a sleeping child with one of those bricks.
>>
>>74658518
Obama wants to move niggers next to humans all over America.

Seriously. Using White tax dollars.
>>
>>74658548
Did Hillary grab your guns?
>>
>>74657848
Simple. After she threw the first brick I'd have shot her.
>>
>>74658648
He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using OUR money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw
>>
>>74658650

If she is elected, she will.

And it will not matter a bit that we point to the second amendment of a document written by white men sometime before Hillary was ever born (and therefore not important in that insane woman's mind).
>>
>>74658948

That would have protected your family but what would have happened to you?

Especially in Michigan.
>>
>>74659157
Better gear up and hide the guns before the worse comes to pass.
>>
>>74658948
Sometimes a man just hss to do what he has to do.
>>
>>74659157
From my cold dead hands.
>>
Gun and shoot

If any american white, mexican, or Asian doesn't own a gun in 2016, it's your own fault.
>>
>Fuck you, you white bitch
>"IM PROUD OF IT"
Why is this allowed? She can be openly racist. I guarantee the white woman antagonized the African-American woman in the video, probably along racial lines since she is implying that she is a white supremacist/nationalist with that line.
>>
>>74659031
There is logic behind it.

Every black person growing up in mostly white neighborhoods tends to be 10x more civilized than ones that live in nigger cities.

Take it from someone who's lived in nigger city and gone to nigger school and had to get away before I was lynched, from Arkansas to North Carolina, the few blacks in NC acted civilized and so far in fact all the people act far more civilized than I see in many states. Muhammad's, Tyrone's, Mexicanos, doesn't matter, everyone is treated with much more respect here regardless of race.

Nig nogs keep each other as nig nogs.

Black kid doing well in mostly black school? You will be ostracized for acting white.

Shit's fucked.
>>
>>74655689
Should have busted that watermelon she is using as a head all over the ground
>>
>>74659642
proud of being white =/= racist
>>
File: 406077.jpg (752 KB, 8000x8000) Image search: [Google]
406077.jpg
752 KB, 8000x8000
Only one solution.

https://youtu.be/zY3usXz1Irg
>>
>>74659967
also if you read video description. Homeowner was armed and had a gun out of sight behind door. He decided against using it because he didn't wanna go on the zimmercoaster
>>
File: 1460595784903.jpg (256 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1460595784903.jpg
256 KB, 1280x800
>>74659397
We don't need to hide them, friend. This country has more guns than people.

The liberals will never make an overt grab. It would be suicide. Quite literally, as if even 1% of gun owners caught aware of the raid start firing back it will be an absolute bloodbath for the agents of the Jew.

That is why they cower and nibble nibble nibble away with tiny edicts and administrative acts to restrict one thing at a time. It's a type of bullet here, a magazine there, restrict the imports of this, ban the imports of that. A slow boiled frog, and all. They're careful not to do anything so extreme that it generates anything more than a grumble.

We'll murder our leaders in a heartbeat if they "Ban semi-automatic rifles..." but limiting the import of a specific foreign-made rifle? Ennh... that just generates some anger from specific people, but nothing worth dying over.

The Jew has spent the last thousand years learning just how far they can push people before they finally revolt and kick them out of nations. They've learned from their mistakes and have adapted each and every time, growing more dangerous as their tactics improve.

They know exactly how hard they can push before someone pushes back, and have the patience to get their revenge on the goy in timelines measured in centuries.

Now that people have started to push back a bit? The Jew has backed down completely, denying everything as a Jew does. Their failures at endless attempts at further gun control? Like the Jew, they refuse to admit to them. They refuse to admit those attempts were even made. "What do you mean, goy? Obama hasn't tried anything. Obama didn't even want to try anything! See! You still have your guns! We did nothing!"
>>
Reminder that Obama wants to move these animal niggers into white neighborhoods
>>
>>74660185
That sort of horseshit is the reality of the world, even though they had this psychotic animal on tape they would be racist for putting it down. Some pathetic shit. It's probably the same story with the cops. If they respond they are racist, and no department wants that type of PR.
>>
>>74659888
Witnessed
>>
>>74655689
>buying community college merch
>letting everyone know you are a failure
>>
>>74660122

5 seconds of pure glory.

Also, when that mover was taking those boxes out -- if the boxes had been especially heavy, then the nigger slapping the boxes could have unbalanced the load, causing muscle strain, back injury, or impact injury.

Niggers don't care who they hurt.
>>
>>74661368

Community College is great for some things.

But they do let in everyone.

Imagine having to sit beside this thing in an English class where she keeps asserting "Dat Chaw Suh muh fugga be raciss" or something like that.
>>
>>74659642
man, i should start referring to peoples race more often when i insult them as if being that race were inherently a bad thing. Then i could get people who have no proof that the other person was being racist on my side.

It's simple
> Black people need to stop chimping out and integrate. Otherwise everyone has recourse to suspect they are a liability and avoid them, even by ostracizing them with racism and saying shit like " your kind isn't welcome round here".

How many uninvolved parties are harmed by their bullshit?
Why would you want to be one of those uninvolved parties?
Hell, even moving to a district/state with a large number of black people may end up making you liable to pay some special tax or reparations bullshit.

> Such
> A
> Liability
>>
>>74655689
I'd like to ask her for her tinder
>>
>>74662649

Yes.

In America, SJWs assume that black people who are mad at white people must have been provoked in some way.

Instead of niggers being niggers.

Go to 8:30 and watch a negress lie and scream and wail about an assault that never happened. Thank God for video.

https://youtu.be/Fc7f5ve2o1I?t=525
>>
>>74661368
It was probably free or covered by some welfare thing. I'm sure she dropped out 15 minutes into the first class on the first day.
>>
>>74663362
>covered by some welfare thing.

Which is another way of saying subsidized by white people.

Sucks that those white people probably paid the taxes that gave money to the violent negress.
>>
Don't make the black kids angry...
>>
Looks like a charming neighborhood so far.
>>
File: 1463648723407.png (758 KB, 1000x1447) Image search: [Google]
1463648723407.png
758 KB, 1000x1447
>>74664195

Maybe even more whites will start having the balls to say the truth, even though blacks will call them racist for speaking the truth.
>>
OP shows why having easily findable rocks in your front yard is a bad idea.
>>
File: 1463842191960.jpg (31 KB, 576x393) Image search: [Google]
1463842191960.jpg
31 KB, 576x393
>>74664634

Good point. Where did this nigger get a cinder block, ffs?
>>
>>74660122
based
>>
File: 1396464820680.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1396464820680.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>74665021

Blacks will call themselves the victim, even in that case.

Thank God for video.

But what do whites do when there is no available video documentation?
>>
File: 1463844311107.png (131 KB, 644x377) Image search: [Google]
1463844311107.png
131 KB, 644x377
Video below discusses the Social Contract and why Obama is breaking that Contract by moving sub-humans into White neighborhoods.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using OUR money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw
>>
>>74659888
It's just not true. At least, not in a general sense like you're implying.

Let me fill you in:

I live in a small Texas town, average income $77k/year. IB high school.

There's this nigger we all went to high school with. There's no crime or gangs in our town, but this nigger acts like a hood rat and start stealing shit in high school.

Even though he lives in a middle class neighborhood with both parents and a sister, he HAS to chimp. It's in his DNA.

So, when he got a DOUBLE scholarship to Texas A&M for football AND baseball, what did he do?

He robbed a pot dealer for $80 of weed with a fake gun. Pistol whipped the weed dealer, and got 2 felonies.

Now he works as a dishwasher at Chili's and tries (in vain) to steal from everyone we went to school with.

Dumb whores from my class even made a fucking video literally a couple weeks after HE GOT CAUGHT ROBBING MY FRIEND'S HOUSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhvMjnbi74k
>>
>>74660122

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990
>>
>>74666359
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990

loveeee that video

almost as good as arizona vs new york
>>
>>74666082
>>74666082

I always hate it when niggers get caught and then try to take the moral high ground!!!???

Do niggers have NO shame at all?
>>
>>74659888
The black may be better, but EVERY white around is worse.
>>
>>74666359
Honestly, I would've told the guy filming to turn off the camera, and kill that nigger.

You have the nerve to tell me you're gonna shoot me while I'm beating your ass? Then threaten my wife? THEN fucking ask to "reset" when you're getting your shit pushed in?

noooooooope. That nigger will kill someone when he gets the upper hand.
>>
>>74666435
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b85_1395154819

The black fellow vociferously wanted the burly white man to "SUCK MUH DICK!"

>SUCK MUH DICK!

The white man resisted this apparent sexual assault.

Quite Vigorously!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b85_1395154819
>>
>>74666468
They do not. It pains me how fucking stupid and shitty someone like that can be, and white whores will still defend him. Absolutely mind boggling.

I should've shot him when I had the chance, but since I'm not a nigger I actually have shit to lose.
>>
>>74666582
>>74666582
>That nigger will kill someone when he gets the upper hand.

That is the scary thing. Will the nigger go find a vulnerable white woman walking out of a mall or something and hurt her because she is white?
>>
>>74666359
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED THAT NIGGER LOSES HIS TOOTH WITH THAT KICK AT THE END

luhmaooooooo
>>
>>74666774
I'm sure he's already been on the news since
>>
File: maga.jpg (60 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
60 KB, 792x600
>>74666359
sooooo good
>>
>>74660070
What's to be proud of though? Being born white is completely out of your control.
>>
>>74666945

Hopefully caught and booked and in prison, if he did something like that.
>>
>>74667037
Same for any other ethnic group, yet they are so proud to be that ethnic group and eagerly shame whites.
>>
>>74666082

HAHAHAHA

"It was only a drug dealer."

>dindu nuffin
>>
>>74666867

I wonder if it was one of the teeth he tried to bite the white man with.
>>
>>74667104
I seriously fantasize about killing him sometimes. I know where he lives, and he's tried to fuck with me before.

Trouble is, he lives with his parents/sister and they're good people. afaik he's the only uppity one of the family, and since I'm not a nigger, I don't want to indiscriminately damage his parent's property.

It just sucks since he's SUCH a fucking nigger idk how to hurt him. He doesn't have a car, an apartment or house, anything valuable to steal...
>>
>>74667179
we can only hope
>>
>>74666774
Yeah like in the 30s negros were lynched for simply existing, I swear you racist are so scared of the wrong thing.

When you fight a summoned lich in obivlion do you go after the summoned skeleton or the lich? You go after the source, in the negro issue it is the juden. Why are we wasting time on the summoned skeleton?!
>>
>>74667294
You generally have to kill the cannon fodder before you kill the boss
>>
File: Juritriggered.jpg (24 KB, 238x247) Image search: [Google]
Juritriggered.jpg
24 KB, 238x247
>>74667179
I wold get a vaccine against rabbies if i was that guy.
And a HIV test.
Hell, a full check up.
>>
File: JivinDindu.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JivinDindu.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Niggers are pretty groovy.
>>
>MUTT Community College
>MUTT
Slavery itself wasn't a bad idea. The bad idea was to assume it would be a good idea to free them, instead of getting rid of the antique farm equipment appropriately.
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 864x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 864x1152
>>
>>74659888
>Every black person growing up in mostly white neighborhoods tends to be 10x more civilized

That's because those are usually the upper middle class blacks, or the "talented tenth". No one has a problem with those folks. They'll probably go extinct though because they have a really low birthrate, while Shaniqua from the ghetto pops out a half dozen babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 800x460
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 916x1478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 916x1478
>>
>>74667342
No because at the same time the lich is attacking with spells and summoning MORE skeletons, the skeleton is distracting while the lich attacks and before you know it your MP is sapped, two more skeletons are summoned and the lich is joined by more fucking liches

The juden is the same, they sap resources with business taxes, they attack family values with faggots, and the devalue opinions with kike guilt. The negro is the easy target though...wish the y would at least stop making gangsta rap
>>
>>74667620
Or end up diluted within the white community.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>
>>74667265

Hope you see that violence is not the answer.

Self defense and defense of family is a good thing.

But unprovoked violence is a bad thing and just makes the anti-whites happy.
>>
>>74659888
And that logic is wrong.
Here is a long and in-depth article explaining why.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/

>About six months ago, they decided to put a hunch to the test. Janikowski merged his computer map of crime patterns with Betts’s map of Section8 rentals. Where Janikowski saw a bunny rabbit, Betts saw a sideways horseshoe (“He has a better imagination,” she said). Otherwise, the match was near-perfect. On the merged map, dense violent-crime areas are shaded dark blue, and Section8 addresses are represented by little red dots. All of the dark-blue areas are covered in little red dots, like bursts of gunfire. The rest of the city has almost no dots.
>>
>>74667584
LOL.

>Nothing to see here. Just fucking dis woman in a front yard in front of a church and within plain view of well-travelled street.
>>
>>74667037
proud to be black = good
proud to be asian = good
proud to be gay = good
proud to be mexican = good
proud to be white = why?
>>
>not shooting her when she threw the brick
Yah_blew_it.png
>>
>>74668035
That only applies for the state of Texas though, doesn't it?
>>
>>74668022
They're all bad imo. Why should I be proud of being white? I genuinely want to know. Uncuck me pls
>>
File: section8inmyhood.jpg (97 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
section8inmyhood.jpg
97 KB, 650x433
>>74658648
>Obama wants to move niggers next to humans all over America.

not in my hood he wont
>>
>>74655689

This is 100% the fault of the white woman operating the camera. She absolutely provoked the attack, and made it worse with her yelling. She admits in the video that she left some kind of note on the gorilla's car that was obviously pretty fucking rude. Then, when the shit started, she's right in there yelling "NIGGER" despite her man telling her to shut the fuck up. Even the nigger dude next door says it's that bitch's fault.

I made it :30 seconds in before I couldn't stand that shrill white bitch yelling "You're goin' to JAIL!". I was also impressed at 1:45 when she calls the ape a "dumbass ass cunt ass nigger!", This is a classic example of why you should own a gun, ESPECIALLY if you live near feral niggers. That fucking gorilla would only get one shot at my window before she'd be staring at the wrong end of a shotgun. Niggers only respect power and displays of force, they cannot be reasoned with or dealt with like adults.

Also, if you live that close to feral apes you should be smart enough to keep to yourself, don't talk to them or leave notes on their cars or otherwise disturb them. Better yet, move to a nicer neighborhood.

Anyone that's lived around niggers for a while realizes a few things:
>niggers have absolutely no impulse control
>once enraged, niggers will continue attacking until incapacitated or distracted by something else
>even if you were to beat a nigger in a fight, you're going to lose later on when they go get 25 more people to come jump you.
>>
>>74667739
someone needs to remove him from society. Right now he's just robbing and burglarizing, but what's to say he won't start raping and murdering?

If not me, then who?
>>
Not to excuse the chimp's behavior, but this started because the niggers kept parking their car infront of the white person's house. While that can be annoying, the street is public. You don't own the curb space infront of your house.
>>
>>74668464
Not trying to be a dick, but what would you do if niggers constantly parked their shitty cars in front of your house?

Their cars look like shit, and the urban youth hang out around the cars, blaring rap and smoking reefer.

How do you reply?
>>
>>74668103
Not really
>>
>>74668103
As soon as the brick left her hand, she committed a felony. I believe Michigan law allows you to shoot back, especially considering the assumption that the whites were in their home.
>>
>>74668464
You can bet your ass, if anyone be it white or not would have parked on the black woman's curb space that car would be on fire a minute later.
>>
>>74668622
>How do you reply?
You move.
>>
>>74668103
Almost any state with reasonable self-defense laws, definitely any state with "stand your ground" and/or "castle" laws.
>>
>>74659888
Every white area should have a pet nigger to look after.
>>
>>74668699
Hypothetically, if you had money to move, you wouldn't be near niggers in the first place.

Really, what would you do?
>>
>>74667037

>not loving yourself
>not being proud of who you are
>>
File: 1451671380617.jpg (54 KB, 635x498) Image search: [Google]
1451671380617.jpg
54 KB, 635x498
>>74668784

I feel sorriest for the kids of the white families who are forced to live near niggers until the whites get the money to live in a better neighborhood.

Whites who are forced to interact with blacks as children develop a kind of PTSD.

Niggers see whites as prey, all their lives.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
>>
>>74660122

Every time I see a video like this regardless if it's a black man or a white man starting it I hope someone pulls out a tattoo gun and writes "I START FIGHTS WITH STRANGERS" across their stupid face while they're unconscious
>>
>>74667826
>Barnes’s beat began to feel like the setting of a David Lynch movie, where every backyard and cul-de-sac could double as a place to hide a body. Or like a suburban remake of Taxi Driver, with Barnes as the new Travis Bickle. “I’m like a zookeeper now,” said Barnes. “I hold the key, and my job right now is to protect the people from all the animals.”
Most unintentionally funny quote I have read.
>>74668784
>Really, what would you do?
Get a gun and a concealed carry license. This is the time where you have to fight fire with fire.
>>
>>74666359

Fucks sake, elbowed into oblivion, then has his tooth slapped out of his face.

It is amazing how unrepentant this stupid chimp was. Most people with their head screwed on straight would have realized the peril they are in, reflected on their mistake, then profusely apologize in hopes of mercy. White guy gave him plenty of time too. Instead, he digs himself further into his grave.
>>
>>74666359

More, please.
>>
File: 1461786685191.png (49 KB, 865x445) Image search: [Google]
1461786685191.png
49 KB, 865x445
>>74669082

Niggers see whites as prey.

And whites apologize for things we did not do.

Lets face it - we live in an era of subhuman appeasement.

Pic related.
>>
>>74669442
see
>>74666670
>>
>>74669346
white guy died 2 weeks ago from gunshot wounds to the throat and abdomen
>>
File: 1463761365700.jpg (86 KB, 482x329) Image search: [Google]
1463761365700.jpg
86 KB, 482x329
>>74667584
He was goin ta church every day, gettin his life back together.
>>
File: 1463189682281.jpg (27 KB, 385x576) Image search: [Google]
1463189682281.jpg
27 KB, 385x576
>>74669728
>$250 000
>>
>>74669728
LOL

It would be hilarious if that were on google earth or something.
>>
File: 1453716645660.jpg (369 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1453716645660.jpg
369 KB, 736x552
>>74669728
>ZiMWCAix
>>ZiM
THANKS LORD KEK.
KILLING A NIGGA TONIGHT.
>>
File: 1444682565396.jpg (144 KB, 480x870) Image search: [Google]
1444682565396.jpg
144 KB, 480x870
>>74667584
>>74669728
>>
>>74659642
>>74663131
>>74668464
>>74668622

Read the video description everyone:
"The new neighbors often parked in front of the victims house instead of using their own curb due to the sticks and leafs that they let accumulate instead of cleaning them up like responsible citizens.

The neighbors took offense to a note placed on one of their vehicles by the girl filming, earlier that morning, which asked them to park on their own curb.

The home owner did not know about the note and was woke up by his girl telling him that the neighbors were raising hell."

I feel bad for the poor dude that owns that house. That piece of white pussy he wanted so bad cost him five windows and his fucking dignity. This poor fucker didn't even know what the fuck was going on until it's too late.

That white bitch deserves to have her ass beat. Bitch you live in Flint, how the fuck do you expect the feral niggers next door to keep up their property? Oh, AND you put a fucking note (that I'm sure was SUPER polite) on the gorilla's car? What did you think she would do? Was there any chance Shaniqua would read that note and say "Hm, she makes a point. We should tidy up our yard so we can park closer. I'm going to go thank her!". That dude should've shoved that bitch out the door and locked it behind her. Typical white cunt with a big mouth that ends up causing her man trouble instead of herself.
>>
File: 1463242637499.gif (452 KB, 478x482) Image search: [Google]
1463242637499.gif
452 KB, 478x482
>>74666359
>>
>>74669621
[citation needed]
>>
File: arsenal.jpg (3 MB, 4363x4500) Image search: [Google]
arsenal.jpg
3 MB, 4363x4500
>>74655689
>tfw mixed nigger
>live not too far from apes like the one in OP
How do I REMOVE?
>>
>>74663131
>Go to 8:30 and watch a negress lie and scream and wail about an assault that never happened.

That's standard for niggers. When they're caught doing some dumb shit their first reaction is to claim it isn't their fault. They'll lie through their teeth about what started it so they don't have to take the blame. Most cops are aware of this shit, that's why a cop will ask them the same question over and over. Eventually the nigger forgets what he told the cop or his story changes, and then they pick it apart.
>>
File: 1460295695773.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460295695773.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>74670134
>>
>>74655689
I went to high school with people like this. They will never learn.
>>
File: 1428277775060.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1428277775060.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>74658650

Both Hillary and Bernie idolize Mandela and praise THE CURRENT STATE of South Africa.

Whites need to vote Trump for our family's survival.
>>
File: 9587172588.png (136 KB, 355x297) Image search: [Google]
9587172588.png
136 KB, 355x297
>>74670488
Thanks for the eyesore.
>>
>>74670288
>88
i think you know the way brother
>>
>>74655689

I honestly think the US would have been a fantastic country to live if in, if you had removed all dindus some time ago.
>>
>>74670725
>>74670725
Lincoln had a plan to send them back to Africa.

He had a plan.

And John Wilkes Booth fucked it all up.
>>
>>74655689
Why the fuck hasn't she had her head bashed in or blown off? where the fuck are the cops?

Someone answer me please, I need an explaination
>>
>>74670906
>And John Wilkes Booth fucked it all up.
The South could not afford to lose their cheap labor. Little did they know how much it would end up costing them.
>>
>>74671014

Read the description.

Cops eventually showed up.

Didn't arrest her.

Despite clear video evidence.
>>
>>74663131
kinda fucked up at 6:00 when nigro first refuses to give id, then when he gets his wallet to finally show them he gets tazed

he was getting tazed no matter what
>>
>>74666082
HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!
> We took the chance becuz we dun it beefur
repeated criminal, beating people in the heal, using a fake good.
He dindu nuffin!
> I did it for the thrill,
> I don't know why I did it
Nig DNA
> Sad music playing because he lost his free all expenses paid college pass for being a nig
> I lost my team membership, because after I repeated attacked people and pistol whipped their head, I also didn't attend court appointed training and drug resting
> I had to dig my way out of my hard, ruff, middle class background.
When will liberals stop making excuses for niggers chimping out.
>>
>>74666082
So what happened to this ape?
>>
>>74666359

>all those hard blows to the back of the head
>that rhythmic death jerking at the end

did he died
>>
>>74666082

It is like every NFL Draft.

There is always SOME stupid nigger who has a drug arrest or some other dumbass reason that the NFL will not draft them.

Always.

On the verge of becoming millionaires for the first time in their lives.

And they still nig.
>>
>>74670589
Reminds me of the Detroit vs Hiroshima then and now. Or the Mugabe "wants all whites out" "wants white farmers back - people starving" "wants 1.5 billion in aid, feminine and disease devastating country, probably due to magic"
>>
>>74671590

Almost certainly not, else it would have said in the description.

>Though he may not be able to eat corn on the cob without leaving a trail of uneaten kernals, anymore.
>>
>>74670288
> 88 dubs
Chan hath spoken
> Deus Vult.
>>
>>74659642
low quality bait
>>
>>74671805
How is the selling of zoo animals going for them?
>>
>>74667265
Wait down the block from his house untill you see him step out. Follow him until he reaches a secluded place and drive a knife into his kidney from behind. After that he's not putting up much fight, so do what you want.

I don't know if you will do it, but I wish you luck. Just bring an extra knife and pant it on him, and tell police it was self defense.
>>
>>74671840

That jerking was pretty suspicious but I guess it wasn't very violent, just the way it looked like he was having some kind of seizure.
>>
>>74659888
They tend to be more civilized because to get to those neighborhoods you have to have educated/wealthy parents... For that reason alone middle class white people dont see the problem because they are only exposed to the best/most intelligent/hard working of the black community.

Its the same as what has happened in Europe, we were exposed to the good muslims who were highly successful/educated so assumed importing the third world would be a swell idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 2465x795
>>74671805
Mugabe is and has always been a dumb nigger who doesn't know what he wants or needs.
>>
>>74666082
What a stupid smug nig. He's incapable of understanding that his problems are of his own making.
>>
>>74658948
Can someone tell me if this is legal
>>
>>74666468
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
>>74672195
I too would like to know
>>
File: 1448652224072.jpg (60 KB, 339x480) Image search: [Google]
1448652224072.jpg
60 KB, 339x480
>>74672006

He may have been concussed.

So he might not be able to differentiate an equation when he is 50, or something.

I keep coming back to wondering what he would have done to that woman if the white man lost, though (guess it depends on the skill and determination of the videographer).
>>
>>74669151
Not a bad idea. But what are you gonna do, shoot them for parking in front of your house?
>>
>>74657848
>Never live near niggers if you can help it, anons

http://thehill.com/regulation/244620-obamas-bid-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods

All hail God King Obama

I really wish he had ended up in jail like a ridiculously disproportionate and pathetic amount of young black men are.
>>
File: 1387396421661.png (443 KB, 1008x757) Image search: [Google]
1387396421661.png
443 KB, 1008x757
>>74672613
>https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

It explains so much. Their inability to consider their own actions in context. Their complete lack of guilt. Their inability to plan for the future.

Niggers, man.

>It has long seemed to me that blacks tend to lack self-awareness. If such awareness is necessary for developing abstract concepts it is not surprising that African languages have so few abstract terms. A lack of self-awareness—or introspection—has advantages. In my experience neurotic behavior, characterized by excessive and unhealthy self-consciousness, is uncommon among blacks. I am also confident that sexual dysfunction, which is characterized by excessive self-consciousness, is less common among blacks than whites.

>Time is another abstract concept with which Africans seem to have difficulties. I began to wonder about this in 1998. Several Africans drove up in a car and parked right in front of mine, blocking it. “Hey,” I said, “you can’t park here.” “Oh, are you about to leave?” they asked in a perfectly polite and friendly way. “No,” I said, “but I might later. Park over there”—and they did.

>While the possibility that I might want to leave later was obvious to me, their thinking seemed to encompass only the here and now: “If you’re leaving right now we understand, but otherwise, what’s the problem?” I had other such encounters and the key question always seemed to be, “Are you leaving now?” The future, after all, does not exist. It will exist, but doesn’t exist now. People who have difficulty thinking of things that do not exist will ipso facto have difficulty thinking about the future.
>>
>>74658948
if you have castle/stand your ground laws, and in a purely technical sense, yes.

However, if you shoot someone, no matter how justified or one-sided the event was, you will be going to jail and having a trial, and then it's not so clear if the jury will be as sympathetic towards you. But I'd still say yes. If you're white and a darkie starts fucking up your property or attacking you, you're basically golden.
>>
>>74672195
>>74672699
It depends on the "Stand Your Ground" law of your state. The people in the OP probably live in some cuckzone without one, but yes, some negress throwing YOUR stones INTO YOUR HOME is reasonable cause to shoot. Especially with video evidence.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/states-that-have-stand-your-ground-laws.html

Stay safe.
>>
>>74671403
>>74671610
>>74672002

Dunno man. Like I said, last time I heard he was washing dishes at Chili's.

Last time I actually saw him, I was downtown with friends and I saw him at a bar, but luckily my friends were there to calm me down and escort me away because they said they could "feel my power levels rising like a super saiyan". I practice hapkido so I was fucking ready to go.
>>
>>74672002
Not a bad idea. I'm just honestly afraid about the gorilla strength. Even though I train, the dude is strong and fast. He ran like a 6sec 40m in high school. You see the fucking neck on that groid? I've seen him get in fights with other niggers, and even though he got bodied, he's hard as shit to knock out.

Guess that doesn't matter with a knife though
>>
>>74672006
It's just the fencing response; not necessarily evident of fatality
>>
>>74672699
100 percent legal in florida.

Shoot the fuck out that bitch than call 911
>>
>>74674263

Her man was wanting to beat up on the white man, also.

He might have reacted irrationally if the brick-thrower were stopped from committing her violence.

>Definitely would not want to attend any future block parties, though
>>
>>74659397
Reading that made me want to finish "The Turner Diaries"
>>
>>74670288
>How do I REMOVE?

Pick up a gun, hold it to your head, and pull the trigger you fucking pavement ape
>>
>>74655689
lel that dumb bitch never even got the license plate number
>>
>>74671590
>>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f7_1406241990

Now here is something I can fap to!
>>
File: 1434644787684.jpg (103 KB, 661x642) Image search: [Google]
1434644787684.jpg
103 KB, 661x642
>>74671805

>>74672127
>>
>>74670488
Makes you realise just how sturdy the bonnet of a VW really is.
>>
>>74673831
based anon
>>
File: 1414195919830.png (131 KB, 513x731) Image search: [Google]
1414195919830.png
131 KB, 513x731
>>74655689

Black Privilege.

Imagine the national uproar if the races were reversed in pic related.
>>
>>74670145
They don't own the curb in front of their house. Anyone can park there, at any time, including their lazy neighbors.

And the cowering inside, peeking out windows and filming...kind of pathetic.

That said, the total lack of impulse control on display here should be studied by Anthropologists.
>>
>>74676862
You also don't own your wife, but you're expected to control who parks there.

You're a little bitch if you're just gonna let some niggers fuck up the facade of your house.
>>
>>74676862
>w-well I guess they aren't violating the NAP
>it's not MY curb
>t-they'll leave soon r-r-right?
>>
>>74676862
>>74676989

No excuse at all for the niggers' bad behavior.

The man was right - our national policy is some variation on, "Don't Make The Black Kids Angry"
>>
>>74673831

This is not correct, at all.

The "Stand Your Ground" laws, or as some states/cops/rednecks call it, the "Make My Day" Laws, only allow you to open fire on someone that is physically invading your home.

That means they need to cross the threshold of a door before they can fire.

The nigger throwing bricks through the windows doesn't qualify. Please stop giving people advice that's going to land them in prison.

Now, what you can do, and hope to god no one is recording, is fire on them if they're close enough to the front door, and then drag them inside your house to make it appear as if they've crossed a threshold.

Keep in mind, in urban areas, odds are this won't work given how many witnesses there are.
>>
>>74677619
Stand your ground lets you use lethal force against anyone who presents what you perceive to be life threatening danger. In some states this is supplemented by castle doctrine, and the fact you can pursue a thief and use lethal force, permitted you're in 'fresh pursuit' and the only way to retrieve your property is by using force.

source: t. LTC instructor
>>
>>74677619
You're explicitly allowed to use deadly force in the protection of your homestead or physical property.
>>
>>74666359

>whit guy gets the upperhand
>gets off the dude when hes out and gives him a good final kick in the head as a FUCK YOU

>if the black dude got the upperhand
>would have knocked the white dude out by smashing his head into the concrete and continued beating him while hes unconsious with multiple kicks and stomps to the head
>probably would have had friends join in on the fight
>>
>>74666082
I can't recall a single story like this happening to some white hockey player, but there are endless stories like this involving nig football players.

Maybe there are some stories involving those hockey players but I haven't heard of them
>>
>>74677833

That rings true.

Niggers go into a kind of primal rage. Add that with no empathy and no impulse control, then you have a lethal combination of niggerness.

Don't ever let niggers have the upper hand, anons.

And fight like a banshee if a nigger wants to tie you up (just for a little bit, while we search yo house and shit). Fight like you want to die, even.

Because once he ties you up, that nigger can torture you and rape your whole family in front of you.
>>
>>74677773
>>74677817

The stand your ground law only applies to people attempting to invade your home, and does not apply to people in flight, as it's not considered a life endangering situation. It also does not cover the area around your home.

source: t. Cop

Stop spreading misinformation. You're going to get people put in prison.
>>
>>74677817
Look at this situation, in Florida.

>>74666005

In the pic.

Woman was forced to shoot the nigger who was robbing her house, despite dem school clothes or whatever.
>>
>>74678361

Suspect was inside the home, ergo, lethal force authorized.

The other case that's being talked about in the thread, the one in Flint Michigan with the ape throwing bricks through the front window does not apply, because the suspect never entered the home.

This isn't difficult to put together.
>>
>>74678252
>implying a cop knows the law better than an instructor

LUHMAOOOOO. They'll go to jail anyways if they're using a gun in a defensive manner. You guys are the only ones who get to pew-pew with impunity. Don't worry, Law Shield will bail out the victim.
>>
mashallah
>>
>>74668401
Shanayqua pls go
>>
>>74658167
And responding to deadly with force with deadly force has worked out so well for white vs black
>Zimmerman
>Police
>All justified.
>all demonized
>>
>>74678761

>Implying an instructor has any actual working knowledge of the law.

Consult with a lawyer or two. I'm sure you, like every other instructor I've ever met, believes their knowledge of the law to be flawless, but the reality of it is you don't really have any idea what the hell you're talking about.

There's a reason we have to retrain rookies once you're done with them so they don't get themselves in legal trouble.
>>
>>74659642
All blacks believe all whites are radical racists
>>
>>74679050
Black people already hates us. What do we care if they hate us slightly more?

I'd rather be alive and hated by niggers than dead and still hated by niggers.
>>
>>74679194
Considering we consult with lawyers literally every class period (three times a week), I'm good.

Considering it's always the cops who get busted for wrongful arrests and unlawful use of force, I really couldn't be any less worried.

Honestly, you seem like the typical cop who got his ass kicked in high school, and now compensates by having a badge and acting like you know the law.
>>
>>74679194
http://www.kvue.com/news/local/ut-police-officer-has-serious-injuries-after-shooting-self/198820662

wow you guys are so well trained, too bad you can't own up to not knowing dick about firearms or the law
>>
>>74678678
Then what would be the legal way of dealing with the brick woman, since calling cops on her had no results?
>>
>>74655689
>call a black person dumb ass cunt ass nigger bitch
>they get mad and start getting physical with you

what the fuck did you think was gonna happen? there's consequences in the real world.
the lady filming is equally stupid and annoying.
>>
>>74679194
If you didn't know, throwing bricks constitutes deadly force, and can be met in return with deadly force.

You should be all for it. Don't you want to shoot a black lady throwing bricks at you?
>>
>>74679682
Throw a brick back or shoot her ass
>>
>>74679688
>See a stupid nigger
>Call them out on being a stupid nigger
>They chimp out like the subhuman apes they are

I say everything went according to plan. Being a primitive savage with no impulse control doesn't reflect poorly on others, just the niggers.
>>
>>74679888
if you live in the USA you'd know that calling black people "dumb ass cunt ass nigger bitch" to their face is a good way to get fucked up by a whole group of black people.

Was it worth it? Making your ego feel superior for a brief moment, arguing about stupid shit with someone you don't even know.

I still maintain the woman filming is a stupid cunt, as further evidenced by her boyfriend telling her to stop and shut up. Kinda wish she'd had a fist fight with the giant black negress in their yard, with no men involved. She probably wouldn't be such a shit talker then, hiding behind her door while yelling slurs....seriously? Such a pussy.
>>
http://northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.
>>
>>74679682

The only real way you can deal with it without ensuring some sort of legal backlash is to just call the cops.

Anything else implies a degree of risk. You can attempt to detain her yourself and wait for the cops to arrive, however, that would likely just incite the neighbors to attack, and the problem gets escalated.

Grab a bat and chase her off your property. If at that point she starts throwing shit at you directly, you have a case for self defense, and you can DISABLE her by breaking her legs. But again, this is going to cause an escalation if the neighbors see it, which is going to lead to more violence.

The only way you can kill her, and I'm assuming at this point this is the question being asked, then you need to figure out a way to get her to come at you while you're inside your home. From there, the second she crosses the physical threshold of your front door, conventional law exits, and you're covered by MMD/STG.

Bottom line is these people live in a shit tier neighborhood surrounded by trash. The only good solution is to move.

>>74679731

Tossing a brick can be argued against by defense lawyers as vandalization and does not always, if rarely ever, constitute a lethal display of force. You're a terrible instructor, if you're even one at all. I suspect you went to a couple self defense classes, taught by a cop, and were given information that you immediately twisted.
>>
>>74680224
>calling black people "dumb ass cunt ass nigger bitch" to their face is a good way to get fucked up by a whole group of black people.

Yet we all don't even blink when the races are reversed.

Blacks are the beneficiaries of a kind of institutionalized hypocrisy. Which allows them to do very bad things and yet, somehow, take the moral high ground.

Odd.

Washington, Jefferson, Hamilton and Madison would have made it their life's mission to fix that legal loophole if they were alive today.
>>
>>74680224
So we're supposed to adapt our lives to of the fear of violence? It's like saying that we shouldn't be allowed to draw pictures of Mohammed and joke about Islam because then we could be the subject of violence from muslim extremists.

What kind of nigger apologist are you if you think that it's strange that a woman gets angry and yells profanities at a fat nigger who is vandalizing her home? She's trying to provoke her to make her do even more stupid shit, clearly not that hard.

If you're so scared about the violence from niggers then it's your choice to be a pussy. Don't tell the rest of the world to be a spineless wuss just because you are.
>>
>>74680531
not defending the black lady in the video. she is a stupid cunt.

what I'm trying to say is, the white woman filming is also a stupid cunt.

they are equal in their cuntiness. neither of them seems to be a good person.
>>
>>74680500
>Tossing a brick can be argued against by defense lawyers as vandalization and does not always, if rarely ever, constitute a lethal display of force.

Naw. Not when it's a habitation, and there's a woman/child present. I'm actually gad you brought that up, because you get even more leniency when defending other people, especially a child.
>>
>>74680500
>questions my credentials
>while playing cop online and stroking your ego

I will admit, that's a new way to fish for information
>>
>>74680500
Why are you so obsessed with the threshold of someone's house?

You're allowed to defend yourself with deadly force anywhere.
>>
Don't we love our 2a, folks?
>>
>>74678252
>The stand your ground law only applies to people attempting to invade your home

Fuck outta here with that. I'm not required by any law to retreat from MY OWN FUCKING YARD, and cower in my house.

t. Mad Pennsylvanian
>>
this shits so old man

poor blacks and poor whites are in a domestic

who woulda thought

race isn't the problem it's the american education system

get fucked op
>>
File: a.jpg (58 KB, 625x483) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
58 KB, 625x483
>>74680659
>if you think that it's strange that a woman gets angry and yells profanities at a fat nigger who is vandalizing her home?

that's funny, because you didn't see how the altercation started. what made the black woman so infuriated to begin with? is it possible the white woman, who is quick to say nigger, could've called her that? we'll never know, so neither of us should make assumptions.

>If you're so scared about the violence from niggers then it's your choice to be a pussy. Don't tell the rest of the world to be a spineless wuss just because you are.

fucking SWEDEN said this shit. SWEDEN! you think you're a real badass huh? hahah you wouldn't last 5 minutes in a community that wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed. calling other people "pussy" on the internet is fucking comical. you made me laugh out loud (seriously)
>>
>>74680754

Alright, since you seem to want to be difficult about this:

768.21c Use of deadly force by individual in own dwelling; "dwelling" defined.
Sec. 21c.

(1) In cases in which section 2 of the self-defense act does not apply, the common law of this state applies except that the duty to retreat before using deadly force is not required if an individual is in his or her own dwelling or within the curtilage of that dwelling.

(2) As used in this section, "dwelling" means a structure or shelter that is used permanently or temporarily as a place of abode, including an appurtenant structure attached to that structure or shelter.

source: Michigan State Legislature

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(iwthfy2rlexa0opxuvpxm2kn))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-768-21c

So again, I'll repeat my initial claim. You cannot under any circumstances shoot the woman throwing bricks from the front yard because she is not invading your home.

Lethal force would ONLY be authorized in this situation assuming someone inside the house is in lethal danger, and, your attempts to retreat have been met with a continued danger to life.

You do not know what you're talking about. Stop giving people bad advice.
>>
>>74678252

I thought Castle doctrine was the law protecting gun owners defending their home in the event of an intruder. The home is the castle after all.

Stand Your Ground is the law for being attacked in public away from your home.
>>
>>74681195
>is it possible the white woman, who is quick to say nigger, could've called her that?

Words is not reason to physically attack anyone else. You niggers need to learn that. If someone insults you then you can just shrug it off. That's what civilized people do.

>Le sweden meme

You're the one behaving like a /pol/ cuck stereotype making excuses for a violent animal. If it makes you feel any better i'm actually moving to the US this summer so i'll likely have to put up with niggers like this soon. Obviously i'm not stupid enough to start shit but if they start shit i'm not meek enough to bend over and take it up the ass like you would.
>>
>>74681039

PA laws are actually much more lenient. They extend to "Castle Area", which includes porches, decks, etc. Quickly looked over it and it looks like any good lawyer can argue that your yard is an extension of your home.

So if this happened in PA, you'd probably have legal grounds to fire.
>>
>>74680500
>and you can DISABLE her by breaking her legs.

I actually believe you're a cop now. Only a cop would suggest someone do something that opens themselves up to both criminal AND civil penalties.
>>
>>74681311
>except that the duty to retreat before using deadly force is not required if an individual is in his or her own dwelling or within the curtilage of that dwelling.
>curtilage of that dwelling
>curtilage

YOU MEAN LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING YARD YOU DUMBASS BOOTLICKER
>>
>>74681568
No shit right?

>hurr durr don't protect your property
>run into your house like a bitch
>FUCKING BREAK HER LEGS
>>
>>74681583
*YOUR
>>
>>74681473

They're often referenced in the same breath, but yes, you are correct. MMD laws (Castle Doctrine), and STG cover different situations.
>>
>>74655689

> y u disrespect me

this always fucking triggers me. why do they think they are entitled to our respect? act like a human being and you'll be treated like one.
>>
>>74681568
>>74681583

Children please, let's go back to the part where I talked about opening yourself up to the element of risk. Let's not be intentionally retarded, mkay?
>>
File: 1462649914805.jpg (64 KB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
1462649914805.jpg
64 KB, 450x339
>>74666359
More like this
>>
>>74681856
What, can't read your own post?

>the common law of this state applies except that the duty to retreat before using deadly force is not required if an individual is in his or her own dwelling or within the curtilage of that dwelling.

I mean, I can't say surprised that a cop won't admit when he's wrong.

>let's go back to the part where I talked about opening yourself up to the element of risk.

No, let's go back to the penal code you posted where you proved us right :^)
>>
>>74681768
>why do they think they are entitled to our respect?

Niggers don't understand respect.

They are never on time; they cannot speak properly; they are often unprepared for class and work; they often imply a physical threat of anyone who disagrees with them; they are obnoxious in nigger-groups (always) and individually (often).

Yet they demand respect.
>>
>>74682647

The code clearly states you can't attack anyone that's not inside your dwelling unless under threat of lethal force. Throwing a brick is not lethal force. If you shoot the black woman throwing bricks in your front yard, you're going to wind up in prison.

>I mean, I can't say surprised that a cop won't admit when he's wrong.

I've been wrong plenty of times, at least 10 today according to my wife. However, in this instance, I'm not.

I'm arguing that throwing a brick isn't lethal force. No judge or jury would ever be swayed by that. An intrusion into your home gives more legal movement and freedom than some idiot standing in your front yard.

That's why I've continually made it a point to talk about invading your home. The second anyone crosses that threshold to your house, all legal conventions get thrown out and you're more or less free to do whatever you want, given you can prove they have hostile intentions. The bricks through the windows would be more than enough to convince anyone the intruder has hostile intentions.

Shooting the woman in your front yard for throwing bricks would land anyone in prison because there's absolutely no lethal force behind it. People are expected to call the cops at that point, and if the cops fail to arrive and handle the situation, then that's a failing of that department.

At this point, I actually believe you're an instructor because, as with most of you, you do not take into account the things that come after. "But the law says if x, you can do y." But you always fail to account for the consequences of the actions you take.
tl;dr - shoot a brick throwing nigger in your front yard - go directly to jail, then get assraped by Tyrone in prison.
>>
>>74667265
>>74666082
Why hurt the guy?
Hes already fucked up more than enough by himself.
>75k in scholarships
>Fucks it all up in one night by trying to rob a drug dealer for 20$ worth of weed

And you even admitted his family is okay
That is why I don't subscribe to this "Inherit in DNA" shit.
Me and my brother had a similar upbringing until about high school. I went to an okay one and he went to a pretty mediocre high school.
>Stops talking to me and generally acting like an asshole
>aloof, uncaring, angry all the time
>Found out the Guyanese kids were giving him weed but then gave him that synthetic stuff testing it on him
(Look up "spice" some of that shit is on par with heroine)
>Now hes a 19 and still in high school and all he has to do is show up to receive credit and graduate(Literally show up and not be disruptive)
>And he still doesn't do it, instead goes to "marks house" and lies through his teeth
>Not even a serious lie, he says what we want to hear and doesn't even try to make it believable
>Showing bi polar tendencies(again that synthetic shit)

It goes to show its really the outside force that fucks up the individual. The only reason I probably dodged being a degenerate shithead is because I am a weirdo that goes on 4chan.

Nurture not nature
>>
>>74670288
why so many handguns? that's some chicago nigger shit. get more rifles
>>
File: 1459629111020.jpg (212 KB, 1597x1043) Image search: [Google]
1459629111020.jpg
212 KB, 1597x1043
>>74682445

You nostalgia You lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ztVL3Kb75c
>>
>>74684839
Poor Amber, She is just trying to take a bus ride without getting bled all on.

Nigger should have sat down.
>>
>>74681768

They have an "honor culture" whereas white people have a "dignity culture".

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-rise-of-victimhood-culture/404794/
>>
File: 1452551905888.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452551905888.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>74685244
Niggers don't really understand honor, though.

>Ground Control to Tasered Mom....

Whole video is good. The REALLY interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
>>
>>74672002
>waiting around for the police

Nigga why?
>>
File: 1455211922944.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455211922944.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
More Black Privilege when you can do what he did and not get kicked out of college.

>'7,000 retweets and I'll smash this bitch's computer': Outrage at student who publicly threatened classmate over Trump sticker

>Student, named online as Clifford Durand, threatened to smash classmate's laptop because it had a Trump sticker on it

>Durand later bragged about getting into a fight with the girl at St John's University, saying she got 'shoved in the neck'

>Also lashed out at critics, calling them 'cunts' and threatening more attacks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3441377/7-000-retweets-ll-smash-b-ch-s-computer-Violence-breaks-New-York-college-campus-Trump-sticker.html

A video on the situation by Mark Dice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i45TAuKO7Vo
>>
>>74685680
Why do niggers always just repeat the same thing over and over again at the top of their lungs?
>>
>>74687065
Lack of imagination.

A jungle need for noise and syncopation.
>>
File: laying in the road.jpg (89 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
laying in the road.jpg
89 KB, 600x453
>>74671918
Looks like the Chinee are going to save the nigger country.

And get a lot of the country in return, no doubt.

Lets see the niggers try to nationalize the red army, anons.
>>
File: 1451857929229.jpg (19 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
1451857929229.jpg
19 KB, 420x280
>>74682445
>More

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
>>
File: 1443900883545.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443900883545.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>74687065
Like BAH?

From the video description:

>A DC reporter went to a home to cover a reported home invasion that occurred at 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday. D.C. Police said four armed men held eight people hostage, assaulted three of them, including a male who had a broom stick thrust into his mouth.

>The journalists were standing on the sidewalk in front of the house, talking to the mail delivery person, when a young woman who yelled at them before to get away, comes to the window to yell some more.

>The reporter got smart and said it was a public sidewalk and all hell broke loose then! She said BYE like a MILLION times LOL
SCOOP: WUSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Hf9hh9iIE

>DC Woman With A Gold Grill Goes Off On News Crew!
>>
>>74668254
Because whites are the greatest race and you should be honored to be a part of it.
>>
File: Black_Hebrews.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
Black_Hebrews.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>74683950

were these "Guyanese kids" Syrian refugees?
>>
File: 1436319146050.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436319146050.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>74670488
>>74670134
>>
>>74655689
>MUTT
>>
>>74688414
No they are from Guyana
Small country in south America
>Call themselves Caribbean although they are mostly mainland SA
>Heavily mixed with can't poo in the loos
They are a bunch of fucking coolies that have an accent that sounds retarded
>>
File: HAHAHA WHAT.jpg (15 KB, 219x208) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA WHAT.jpg
15 KB, 219x208
>>74688223

>BAH!

>BAH!

>BAH!

>BAH!

>GOODBAH!

>BAH!

>BAH!

>BAH!
>>
>>74686664
how do I get those stickers in Canada? I want to offend as many liberals as possible.
>>
>>74683950
Your brothers on heroin. Blaming this synthetic shit smells of the same tier bullshit as "marks house".

t. Former dope addict
>>
>>74688223
fucking niggers
>>
>>74691081

A Trump Campaign HQ?

Soon any GOP State HQ?
>>
>>74691173
Nigger got away with her bad behavior, also.

If she were white, on the other hand, ...
>>
>>74668401
>niggers have absolutely no impulse control
>once enraged, niggers will continue attacking until incapacitated or distracted by something else
>even if you were to beat a nigger in a fight, you're going to lose later on when they go get 25 more people to come jump you

thats sounds civilized and humane to you?
>>
File: backitup.jpg (165 KB, 791x724) Image search: [Google]
backitup.jpg
165 KB, 791x724
>>74685680
I remember this guy
>>
>>74660122
I think I heard someone in the background with broken english say "You got knocked the fuck out"
>>
>>74678816
I don't think he's saying the nigger was in the right.

Reading the whole post, it's more like he's saying "niggers are like wild animals and you should treat them as such". If you poke a bear with a stick and the bear mauls you, it's not like the bear can be prosecuted or taught not to do that because it's a dumb, mindless animal driven purely by instinct. So the only way to prevent people from getting mauled by bears is to teach them what to do and what not to do around bears.

Don't poke feral nogs with sticks; they are undomesticated, instinct-driven beasts.
>>
>>74695301

Nigger.

It is a 2 syllable word.

If niggers weren't so poor at impulse control and maturity it would be a mild word like honky and cracka is to white people.
>>
>>74683759
>Throwing a brick is not lethal force

Can you cite some sort of legal precedent to back this up? Because I'm pretty sure that killing someone with a brick is more than possible. Especially if you hit them in the head.
>>
>>74694560

A hero in his own time.

And he lost his job for a bit, didn't he?
>>
File: 1463867304046.jpg (93 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463867304046.jpg
93 KB, 612x612
SHE WUZ A QUEEN IN THE MUTHALAND.
>>
>>74655689
>>74657679
>>74657848
>>74658648
No its called Gentrification.
>>
>>74659642
Jewish post
>>
>>74655689
>Flint
Must be that toxic poo poo water making her crazy right libtards?
>>
>>74697762

You can bet your ass that niggers will try to use that excuse at trial.
>>
>>74655689
>women
If both of these cunts would've shut up it wouldn't have been that bad.
>>
>>74697893

I think we can lay 99.999 percent of the blame on the vicious negress anon.
>>
>>74698056
I'm not saying you can't.

All I'm saying is if you know an animal is willing to take a swipe at you; you don't continue to fuck with it. She could've saved a few windows if she'd just went in and let the police handle it.
>>
>>74698414
She tried.

All she did was leave a note on the negress' car.

And the nigger went high order.
>>
>>74694560
Reddit was on his dick hard, then just suddenly nothing. what happened senpai?
>>
I ain't dindu nuffin

EACH FUCKING TIME
>>
>>74698864

They must believe that shit at some level, don't you think?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.