[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are human resources just an excuse to give worthless, bitchy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: pepe business analyst.jpg (46 KB, 579x604) Image search: [Google]
pepe business analyst.jpg
46 KB, 579x604
Are human resources just an excuse to give worthless, bitchy, gossipy women jobs?

Is there any job that does more to kill professionalism and anything resembling fun in a workplace than Human resources parasites?

What is /pol/s view on human resources in the workplace, blood sucking parasites or parasitical bloodsuckers?
>>
You think you have it bad in Aussieland? HR in Britain is a fucking joke.
>>
It's sad, but, we essentially HAVE to have HR for managing hiring, firing and everything inbetween because there is such a legal risk otherwise. I live in an 'at-will' state, which means you can fire without giving a reason, but you can still get sued and then have to justify it.

We recently had a lady that was always late and kept no showing who answered the phones. She was pregnant. So when she got fired, she said it was because she was pregnant - when really it was just because she was being a shit employee. She tried to sue the company. If HR wouldn't have had such good documentation, she might have won. Still cost the company defense money.

We also have all kinds of workmans comp claims. Another guy got hurt on his motorcycle and tried to claim it was a work accident. Shit like that, all the time.
>>
>>69991599
Be a web developer. Everyone is hired by merit. They can't waste time with people who struggle with code. Only in shitty meme contract positions have I ever worked with female developers. Every other job is all males.
>>
>>69991599
Have the chance to be free from them but I work with nurses who are under a HR women director, and she is a lonely middle aged bipolar witch (like every single one I saw during my internships), but I think it is how you manage women as a woman.

The men in this sector on the other side are mostly fun but still professional guys.
>>
>>69991599
This guy rips them a new asshole
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bdnDntifqPU
>>
>>69992111
it's like the worst women on earth become HR "professionals" and yeah lol they're usually childless which means they are complete and utter failures as far as women go, it feels good knowing they will die miserable and alone.
>>
>>69991708
stories?
>>
File: 1425988131062.jpg (113 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1425988131062.jpg
113 KB, 1024x769
>>69991599
In my country its true that HR is a cabal fueled by gossips and pointless cruelty. I'm currently looking for a job but kinda tired of all those western tests crudely adopted with completely irrelevant to the position results.
>>
Ever notice that HR is always the last dept to suffer staffing cuts?

I'm just happy that the current trend in US business is to outsource the HR function. Fuck HR.
>>
It depends on enviroment. My hr department prevents chimpouts
>>
More tax cattle for the government. Plus the added benefit of incentivizing women to work instead of raising children. The family unit must be destroyed if the government is to control our lives completely.
>>
>>69992020
>web dev
>not a meme position
How's that new garbage 5MB/page js framerwork going friend?
>>
>>69993375

Because hr is the one telling the boss who to fire
>>
>>69991895
We had business and industry for a long time before masses of women entered the workforce and needed comfy office jobs. It really seems like a lot of this shit is artificial and pointless. I'm an electronics engineer and I'd say it's often counter-productive. I have to do fucking sensitivity training once a month thanks to those bored sluts in HR.
>>
>>69992020
Enjoy not having a job in 2 years when Jimmy retard can make a website with some idiot friendly tools
>>
>>69993949
>Sensitivity training
that sounds painful
>>
>>69993949
>sensitivity training
such humourless cunts
>>
File: comfycat.jpg (88 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
comfycat.jpg
88 KB, 900x600
>>69993949
Women literally are not part of the workforce.

90% of all essential labor to keep society chugging along is men, most women's jobs like hr, or other bullshit office positions are basically a form of welfare
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.