[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is Germany doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
They will literally be a minority in their own country by 2020. What the hell are they thinking?
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
being cucks

but you are too sven
>>
File: Germany-Flag.gif (8 KB, 405x270) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.gif
8 KB, 405x270
>>69988904

A long, long, time ago,
I can still remember how my country used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance,
That I could get Merkel to change her stance,
And maybe we'd prevent kebab for a while
But February made me shiver,
With every migrant they delivered,
Bad news on the door step,
I couldn't take one more step,
And I can't remember if I cried,
When I thought about my cuckold life,
And something touched my Mrs. deep inside,
The day the migrants fucked my wife
So bye bye my Germanic life
>>
>>69988904
>What the hell are they thinking?

>We must pay for the Holocaust!
>>
>>69989414

The irony flew right over your head.
>>
>>69989414
You know how there's all those massive pedophile elite conspiracies? I think the new elites are all really into cuckolding.

We have some kinky fucking leaders.
>>
File: 80d.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
80d.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
Some body once told me that Merkel's gonna troll me
I ain't the smartest Deutsch in the Staadt
He was looking kinda dumb with his visa and his thumb in the shape of a dick on his forehead

Well! The Browns start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the Berg, and I hit the ground running
It don't make sense just to let them in
Your wife gets fucked, but your wallet's pretty thin
So much to do so much to bare
But they keep just leeching on welfare
Ya never know if you don't go,
GO!
You never shine if you're a Jew!
Jew!

Hey now, you're a cuckold
Get ya girl raped, get blacked
Hey now, you're a Muslim
Get your ass back to Baghdad
All that glitters is mold
Only Muslim boys don't do what they're told

It's a clean place and they say it gets colder
You're familly's safe, just wait for the order
When Affirmitive Action takes over
And you give your house to Muhammed and Khalifa

The Welfare check, is gettin pretty thick
Your girl is hot, so he'll give ér the dick
Yurop's on fire! How 'bout States?
Better get ready, with your cowboy mates!

(Chorus)

Some German once asked could I spare some change for gas
He needs to get himself away from this place
I said no! Sharia law! We must tolerate the Arab folks
And we can all use multiculturalism!

WELL The Browns start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the States, and I hit the ground running
It don't make sense just to let them in
Your wife gets fucked, but your wallet's pretty thin
So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with shitting our country?
Ya never know if you don't go,
GO!
You never shine if you're a Jew!
Jew!

Hey now, you're a cuckold
Get ya girl raped, get blacked
Hey now, you're a Muslim
Get your ass back to Baghdad
All the Muslims are right
And your woman's ass sure is tiiight
>>
can a German please explain what a gutmenschen is?
>>
>>69992313
Gutmensch=gut Mensch=good human

they want more refugee
Germany for everyone
mostly leftist (mostly former immigrants, no real German) and old people

for /pol/ Gutmensch=cuck
>>
>Argentina will get a fourth wave of European immigration
I can't handle this whiteness
>>
>>69992313
pathologic virtue signaller
>>
>>69992313
It's a synonym for retarded
>>
>>69988904

I had people on my university tell me to my face that this is a good thing, because "in a german germany we had the nazis and the holocaust, that won't happen in a mulitcultural germany ever again".
This is what indoctrination does to a people. This is also why I keep telling you guys that no matter what's gonna happen in europe, germany is lost.
>>
File: rich_indian.jpg (20 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
rich_indian.jpg
20 KB, 469x314
>>69988904
>Year 2030
>white people moving to anywhere other than India
>>
>>69989414
DELETE THIS
>>
>>69988904
The refugees are German too, though
>>
Question for Germans.

When I was learning about 20th century history, my teacher told me that in Germany, the history of WWII is taken very seriously and there is a lot of emphasis on the Holocaust, understandably. But my question is how in-depth are your studies on the origins of the First World War and the origins of the Second World War. In depth not insofar as how much of the curriculum is spent on these subjects but what sources are used and are these sources of varying opinion and scope? I am just curious because even in Canada, a lot of my classmates in high school came to the conclusion that Germany did not produce Hitler simply because there is something innate about Germans that drives them to war. Germany produced Hitler for a lot of reasons, with their racial homogeneity being the least of their reasons.

Just wondering because there is a lot more to World Wars than m-muh holocaust guilt.
>>
>>69998843

in school it was like this: in one year of history lesson we where talking about everything from ancient egypt up to first world war in a nutshell and then we had like 4 years about every detail in WWII. i don't know shit about WWI apart from the stuff i've read for myself.
>>
>>69999406
This sounds disastrous. How on Earth can anyone understand WWII without understanding WWII in detail? Anyways, do you mind explaining what you learnt about the rise of the Nazi party in high school in summation? And also about the sources used? Is it one state issued textbook or multiple sources from a variety of different authors from different regions?
>>
>>69999406
I'm sure there was little about the massive inflation, crippling war debts and (Jewish) banker manipulations at the time.

I never thought that these things justified Hitler's actions, but I definitely understood his perspective after a little more research.
>>
>>69988904
No they won't, multiculturalism is a good thing Sven, living together is our future.
#RefugeesWelcome
>>
File: 1457463291816.gif (414 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
1457463291816.gif
414 KB, 600x777
>>69992106
Fukken saved
>>
>>69999932
The end of WWI was utterly humiliating for Germans not least because of the Treaty of Versailles but because German soldiers did not believe that they were going to lose. They have just defeated Russia with the Treaty of Brest Litovsk. German soldiers were being re-routed from the Eastern front to the West by train.

The crash of 1929 was hurtful but every country in the world was hurt by the crash. If you compare the societies of Germany and America, they were very similar. Whereas Germany produced Hitler and American produced FDR can only be explained by the Treaty of Versailles and the Armistice of 1918.
>>
>>69988904

They're trying to prove that minority rights will still exist after whites become a minority.

Africa has repeatedly demonstrated how stupid this is, but as long as the leaders can ignore reality, they will.
>>
>>69989481
unterbewertet
>>
>sweden talking shit

Look, I'll let a white country talk shit about us like this, but you can go clean up on your own doorstep now.
>>
>>69997491
Not sure if I can spread my but cheeks like a native does for the poo release m, you curry nigger
>>
Our borders are closed and Sweden has started deportation.

We are still cucks but Germany has taken the lead now.
>>
>>69988904
>What the hell are they thinking?

holocaust 2, they'll take it and take it until they can't take no more then they'll rage out hard and pay taxes for the reparations for genociding all those wombat parasites whom nobody gives a fuck about
>>
>>69992106
someone screencap this please.
>>
>>70002353
Stfu you filthy muslim scum cuck.
>>
>>69998843
>In depth not insofar as how much of the curriculum is spent on these subjects but what sources are used and are these sources of varying opinion and scope?
First world war is given less time, of course, but much more moral distance, and it's discussed far more matter-of-factly. There's a lot of factors pointed out, and the ultimate conclusion for its outbreak came down to "pretty much everyone wanted this, so it happened eventually". There was also much emphasis on how much Versailles fucked Germany, particulary in combination with the French occupation of the Rhine area at times, and the depression, both of which made it impossible to keep up the obligations, and how much it hurt the pride of people not to be the real masters of their own country (which was also used as the explanation for why there wasn't a second versailles after WW). Hitler being elected was a chapter in itself, with time devoted to both economic circumstances, the insanity of the weimar political system and just how vicious election campaigns were (we're talking open mass fightings between SA and communist units).
>>
>>69996721
Those braindead leftshits will look pretty stupid when Sharia Germany is coming for the jews again. And them.
>>
>>70002353
Sure it did buddy. You'll deport maybe 20 worst offenders before Swedish virgins cry in unison to let more immigrants in. Every virgin wants to be raped by an immigrant who never raped again, everyone wants it to be their first time. It's very special
>>
>>70002353
>Our borders are closed and Sweden has started deportation.
I don't believe you
>>
>>70002713
They closed them because Turkey is by and large keeping their deal and there's hardly any rapefugees arriving in europe anymore anyways.

It's not like they're actually preventing anyone from entering at this point, too many closed borders on the way. If there were actually nignogs on their border waiting to be let in, they'd be open in no time.
>>
>>69988904

You cucks aren't far behind them.
>>
>>69988904
>sweden asked, as the somalis bayed at his door.
>>
>>70002586
This is quite thorough. But I don't understand. How does one jump from a thorough understanding of the origins of WWII to severe German war guilt? I don't get it. Am I being memed by /pol/? The one of the first thing my ex-German gf told me when I met her was that she loved Germany and that she was proud of Germany and of German culture and that she was raised to believe that Germany was the best. She even told me that the holocaust was horrible but the current generation of Germans have nothing to do with it and should not feel guilty for it. That people who place guilt (she mentioned an old Anglophone woman who called her racist slurs in Australia) are guilty of perpetuating war guilt on Germans.
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>69988904
Can we litterally shoot the mudshits in the face?

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70002353
Dont talk shit mohamed, Sweden is about to establish sharia in 2-3 years
>>
File: 1458743808906.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1458743808906.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>>69988904
>mfw all German posters are now Turks
>>
>>70003261
>But I don't understand. How does one jump from a thorough understanding of the origins of WWII to severe German war guilt?
Basically, the escalation from justified problems and measures, to non-justified scapegoating, genocide, and offensive warfare.

There's also a lot of time spent on the various resistance groups against Hitler, assassination attempts, his inability to win elections, etc - so it's quite clear that "not all germans were nazis". Our teacher also pointed out that Hitler made the army swear oaths to him personally, instead of the country, to increase loyality. The guilt comes in at the time where shit escalated more and more, and a lot of people just shrugged and went along with it.

Mind you, "guilt" doesn't really fit anymore anyways. It's just not a thing, no one cares. There's "public image" and there's the constant "historical responsibility" which I have yet to see anyone actually give a fuck about. But the "public image" is strong, and viciously anti-nazi.
>>
>>70003313
no way, 25+ asylum centers were burned. Ikea stabbing, trollhättan killings
SD nr1 in polls... fire. is. rising.
>>
>>70003261
This all depends strongly on the schools and teachers you have. There are huge differences between the different bundesländer, schoolsand even teachers. And then again, most pupils are simply not interested in history.
>>
File: 1456875731479.png (32 KB, 685x552) Image search: [Google]
1456875731479.png
32 KB, 685x552
>>69988904
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>70003533
>non-justified scapegoating
If you are referring to the stab in the back myth, don't you think it is non-justified only in retrospect when someone can appreciate the totality of German strategic defeat by late 1917 and 1918? Hitler and many regular soldiers who were in the German army believe that Germany truly was stabbed in the back by its politicians and Jews.
>genocide
But no one knew about the concentration camps. The decision for the Final Solution was carried out at the highest level and wasn't known by the average German until after the war. There were many notable individuals in the German army that objected to the Final Solution. Erwin Rommel, etc.

>
Mind you, "guilt" doesn't really fit anymore anyways. It's just not a thing, no one cares. There's "public image" and there's the constant "historical responsibility" which I have yet to see anyone actually give a fuck about. But the "public image" is strong, and viciously anti-nazi.

This makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>70003897
Trying to give your country hope for all those rag heads you have?
>>
>>70002197

Once you drink the tap water there you'll be shitting for days. Your butt cheeks will spread themselves.
>>
>>70004071
>If you are referring to the stab in the back myth
I'm talking 'bout the jews. But more on that under "genocide". That aside...
>don't you think it is non-justified only in retrospect when someone can appreciate the totality of German strategic defeat by late 1917 and 1918
Nope. People actually living there noticed how bad the state of affairs was. Everything was severely rationed. More and more people shipped off. Riots and revolts breaking out here and there. It was quite noticeable that germany was slowly cracking, and anyone who bothered to learn about it knew that Austria was in truly deep shit, and that Germany no longer had the power to take their load as well.
Now, genocide.
>But no one knew about the concentration camps.
Fuck that, everyone knew. Of course no one admitted that, knowing that was a great way to get hanged as a nazi. But when your town's industry is driven by slave labor, trust me, you know. When all the jews suddenly get shipped off, you fucking know. When it's raining ash, man fuck that, you know what's up.

If anything, the scale wasn't known, but that shit was going down, that wasn't a secret. And that was a great way to exaggerate the scale after the war. When everyone knows that it happened, but no one really how bad it was in total, you can just make up numbers.
>>
Look up "The Camp of the Saints" literally whats going on except switch Switzerland and Poland around.
>>
>>70003897
If this guy wants to see Germany's future, he should look at Rotherham in England.
>>
>>70004568
>Nope. People actually living there noticed how bad the state of affairs was. Everything was severely rationed. More and more people shipped off. Riots and revolts breaking out here and there. It was quite noticeable that germany was slowly cracking, and anyone who bothered to learn about it knew that Austria was in truly deep shit, and that Germany no longer had the power to take their load as well.

But this is the domestic situation. The domestic situation only got worse by 1917 and 1918 but it was bad since the blockade began. The biggest reasons the war lasted as long as it did was because of Fritz Haber. The German people nor the German soldiers knew that America was arriving on the European continent by their hundreds and thousands every day. Is it not fair to say that the German people and soldiers only knew that they had won in the East and could now concentrate on the West? The German soldiers had a crazy K:D ratio. I would easily imagine that the average German soldier, surely Hitler would have easily believed that Germany was winning the war - though the domestic situation was dire.
>>
>>70005439
>The German people nor the German soldiers knew that America was arriving on the European continent by their hundreds and thousands every day.
They may not have known in 1918, but that wasn't a secret in 1920 or after.
> Is it not fair to say that the German people and soldiers only knew that they had won in the East and could now concentrate on the West?
They had won in the east, but Austria had lost in the South. It was a zero sum situation.
>I would easily imagine that the average German soldier, surely Hitler would have easily believed that Germany was winning the war
Believed in 1918, sure. Believed after 1920, only because they wanted to believe it.
>>
>>69998843
obviously varies from school to school and teacher to teacher, but we had WW I with a good teacher, so we learned a few interesting things, but like >>70002586 said it was more based on facts.
about WW II, there is little to say for me, as the teacher was in her last year and completely boring, so i didnt listen most of the time. she wouldnt talk about a single battle to us because, and thats a literal translation, us poor young kids couldnt handle all that violence (we were 17-18 at that point)
the reasons we were told for WW II were debts from WW I, unfair treatment by the allies and general stuff like that.
>>
>>69992313
the contrary is the reasonable human.
>>
File: cuck mouth.png (101 KB, 1049x928) Image search: [Google]
cuck mouth.png
101 KB, 1049x928
>>70002397
>>
>>70002353
And by closing our borders you mean having a couple of police there checking ID.

And by deportation you mean a politician uttering a few words.

Idiot
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.