[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz9TKFR6Gw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: literallyinflatedleather.png (377 KB, 864x440) Image search: [Google]
literallyinflatedleather.png
377 KB, 864x440
Are sports mind control? How can a group of niggers throwing a piece of inflated leather through a hoop create such hysteria?
>>
Yes they are.

Half the reason mexico is a shithole is due to those fucking soccerfags and their herd mentality
>>
>>69971410
"Bread and circuses" (or bread and games; from Latin: panem et circenses) is metonymic for a superficial means of appeasement. In the case of politics, the phrase is used to describe the generation of public approval, not through exemplary or excellent public service or public policy, but through diversion; distraction; or the mere satisfaction of the immediate, shallow requirements of a populace,[1] as an offered "palliative." Its originator, Juvenal, used the phrase to decry the selfishness of common people and their neglect of wider concerns.[2][3][4] The phrase also implies the erosion or ignorance of civic duty amongst the concerns of the commoner.
>>
>>69971410
idk why faggots even like sports, they're boring and gay. I supplement my natural instinctive need to be apart of an elusive "team" as well as witness mindless violence by picking a gang and routing for them. Go Gulf Cartels!
>>
>>69971410
Europe is no better

But yeah, watching sports is blue pilled as fuck

>teams owned by Jews
>majority non-white
>>
>>69972270
areI like Knight Templar they got a pretty cool name and they're having a good season this year.
>>
>>69972903
kek, it's like they all got a trophy or something.
>>
>>69971410
There are two sides to this OP.

>1. Humans have natural desires to test their limits, skills and watch others do the same
Look at young animals in nature. What do they do? Play play play play, explore explore explore explore. The only way to hone the skills they need to survive as adults is to practice them till death. With themselves, with eachother, by watching. Even as adults, animals will keep playing to keep their survival, hunting, hiding, climbing, whatever skills as fresh and instinctual as possible.

We humans have that exact same desire and instinct. We constantly want to be challenged (although cancerous Western society often knocks that out of us by turning us into wageslaves, wasting our lives away doing worthless shit) with our bodies and our brains, by ourselves, by others. Every single animal is naturally curious about the capabilities and achievements of individuals and groups in their surroundings, and our fascination with sports teams and individual abilities of athletes is completely natural.

Nothing wrong with it, it's really healthy... but...

>2. Western society is cancerous in that it exploits our instincts like addictions
Sugary foods, exciting movies, sex, sports, etc. every big money maker is linked to some of our strongest human instincts. They're all overpriced, they're all craved, and they're ALL controlled. This is not some random conspiracy theory, think about it: why else would all these things be so popular, and sell so much despite insane prices attached to attaining them.

This is where sports enters the realm of degenerate cancer, as teams, sports institutes, sponsors etc. ruthlessly exploit a basic human desire to drain as many people of cash as they possibly can. They CREATE hysteria, as much as possible, with branding, corrupt refs, logos, slogans, everything.

Just like with any of the listed things above, because of how our corporatist society works... now it's just engineered hysteria...
>>
>>69973509
I like watching sports because I played them until I was 20.
Now I watch Hockey pretty exclusively even though I live in Texas because it's objectively the whitest sport and its one of the few things my dad and I have in common and connect on.
We go to a few Stars games every year, it's fun to hear stories from him about what he did in the 70's in Ohio compared to the 2000's in Texas.
>>
>>69971410
>when white people riot after sports event
Notice a lack of looted store
Noticing lack of burning cars.
People are happy and genuinely smiling.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.