[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marreid w. Children from 90s..scene you'd' never see today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20
File: MWC- DODGE- mudslimes.png (1 MB, 1710x946) Image search: [Google]
MWC- DODGE- mudslimes.png
1 MB, 1710x946
Putting this here rather than in /tv/ bc the salient thing is here that you would NEVER see this kind of thing today even on cable, nevermind network.

Al is trying to sell his old Dodge accidentally lists it for $120 or something instead of $12k or whatever.

In this clip, 2 mudslimes come to door holding dynamite and a clock: "We have no time to haggle...we want care...and directions to Sears Tower!"
And then Al slams door in their face. you could NEVER see this kind of thing anywhere today. This is what we used to call HUMOR back when we were allowed to have actual funny things w.o. the SJWs having a shit fit.

BTW, download this and save. Only reason is still up is bc it's listed in fucking spanish.

How the fuck did the political climate change so much,,and why does it always change in favor of MORE regulation, more nanny state, etc..
Christ, imagine the possibility of 8 yrs of shillary? Go to 1:20 if you don't want to watch entire thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7y7ul2L9Oo
>>
lmao, this is fuckimg great. what year was it?
>>
It was...after first WTc bombing, and before 9.11. Can you imagine, we used to actually have "conservative shows" that were funny?

this was best show of the 90s, have to get entire seasons on torrent.
>>
I need to do that as well. any other classic epiosdes? I was too young to really watch, but I kinda remmeber last few seasons.
>>
There are a bunch of great ones. Another episode, he talks about having to take bus home where "every White male was singled out and beaten."

Also, they made jokes about Kelly being a slut, but she was NEVER seen with a nigger not EVER an implication she burned coal.
>>
>>74557410
does nobody even remember unhappily ever after?

>mr. floppy
>>
Best network TV show..maybe even best cable show or network.... imagine a show getting away witj this today eithout the SJW beginning a "hastsg protest?"

People ask why there are no funny "right wing comedians" or "right-wing sitcoms." Compare this to the trash on now.

I mean, yeah, the family was kinda White Trash, but they were also realistic.

oh shit, remember epiosde where 3 dotheads ein lotto and they sre named "habib, habib, and habib?"
>>
>>74557410

>that asian guy at the end

fucking lol
>>
>>74558594
>unhappily ever after?
Nope..was it on in the US or just Europe? Did you watch this clip?

Try to imagine shitstorm if a major network show ever showed this today...

feels bad man.
>>
A fucking tree poster
>>
>>74557410
a scene from "Que nos Pasa" a mexican show in the 90s

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFWCqVKwrDU

political correctness has start eating us as well senpai
>>
People always ask " why are there no right wing comedy snows?"
We had them, at least one. This was actually, genuinely funny, We could never have it today.
>>
>>74557410
>...
Please lurk for two years before posting.
>>
>>74558892
it was a us show, i remember it when they aired it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzziRZMdhg
>>
>>74559012
I can't get English subtitles, no idea what he's saying.
>>
>>74559099
>Please lurk for two years before posting.
Please suck my prick dry. And then let your mother do it. then sister.

then I can compare you, your mother, and sister and tell you which is the best.
>>
I've been watching Malcolm in the Middle on Netflix. The show came out about 15 years ago and there's some things they did that shows now a days wouldn't dare touch.

No fun allowed anymore.
>>
>>74559108
Oh, I get you...they wer basically trying to rip off MWC..never really got into it, but vaguely recall it.

Let me watch. Wish they'd pick these up for amazon or kikeflix.
>>
>>74559179
is just an autistic joke, the point is that this was a recurrent sketch in the show in which the actors wear black faces, no one will dare to do some this like this again, the good days are all gone
>>
>>74559099
>.
>Please lurk for two years before posting.
you are an asshole, that is for sure. I have been posting on this site for 8 years and i have no clue what u mean.
He exlained why he didn't put in tv. with all the shit threads here, THIS is the one you bitch about? Nigger, please....
>>
File: cox.jpg (117 KB, 874x551) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
117 KB, 874x551
>>74558594
>>
These are sad times when millenials come to /pol/ to preach about HUMOR in the 90s after discovering clips couple days ago.
>>
>>74559676
many faps were had
>>
>>74559540
oh I get you, so black face is now verboten there too?

Aren't like all your shows White people from Spain rather than what avg person there looks like?

Could your Tv get away with a joke like this you think? Kind of strange that even TV writers knew muslims would still be looking for ways to destroy skyscrapers, and yet the CIA somehow missed it...
>>
>>74559738
What's really sad is that with time things were supposed to be better.
>>
>>74557410
Lost my shit at the asian dude at the end.

This is pure gold.
>>
i think the only show on right now that gets away with racist humor is south park
>>
What are you going on about? I see edgy humor all the time on TV and movies. Have you seen a comedy lately?
>>
>>74557410
It was sooooooo damn good

https://youtu.be/rgDtgyzVZYk
>>
>>74558764
It's always sunny in Philadelphia is pretty fucking redpilled despite its creators being liberal.
>>
>>74557410
>show made by a jew and anigger

algo go back to spain fucking rock full of monkeys and african imported simians.
>>
>>74560164
>see edgy humor all the time on TV and movies
then maybe I'm missing shit. Give me an example where they openly joked about muslims wanting to blow up a building.

these days you'd have "hashtag campaigns," threats to take off air, etc..

Even south park, in recent years...actually, even, could never get away with this. South PArk shows always end with some kind of "moral," i.e. "I learned something today..."

MArried with Children was completely nihilisitc in a way Tv shows weren't before. There never was a "happy ending" to anything. Life just got more miserable for Al, one way or another.
>>
>>74560339
Wow, that's an edgy argument. I know exactly who made it. Doesn't change the fact, was funniest show on TV in 90s bc it actually was not PC.

NOw I want to fidn the , Habib, habib, Habib" episode where they win the lottery.

Can someone who speaks spanish search Jewtube for that episode if I look for title?
>>
I don't speak spanish but will look for "habib" episode friend.
>>
Fuck, here is part of "habib" episode but it doesn't show where they win the lottery. (if you've never seen, 3 indians or pakis, all named "habib," somehow get a lotto ticket meant to be Al's and they win.

All named "Habib," so they tell one another apart by pointing to the one they mean each time they say his name. Another thing we could never have today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjqJj0iBjL0
>>
>>74557410

Here have a few from Oz.
Gays....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTel8JcM7g

Indians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5psRMoXm2g

Transvestites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEOr1MgwTM

Skippy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxo7wQkCIE8
>>
File: 1448350388450.jpg (69 KB, 360x367) Image search: [Google]
1448350388450.jpg
69 KB, 360x367
>>74557410
>LOLOL IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT RELIES ON LAZY STEREOTYPES FOR HUMOR HAHAHA. SJW DON'T KNOW REAL HUMOR LOLOLOL!!!

Seriously, is anyone here older than 14? If I made a sitcom about fat poltards who tried to fuck 10/10 Aryan women but kept getting cucked by 6'6 black men wouldn't you watch it?

>It's just a joke! Don't go around bitching about it like a SJW!
>>
shit, remmeber all the episodes they ised to do about fst chicks? We could never have a show like that today.

Where he comes gome and says " a fat woman came kmto the store today..." have to try to grt on torrent today, this is makingme miss that show.

anyone know which seasons were the best?b
>>
>>74557410
hahahahaha wtf
>>
>>74560677
>>74560724
are you two the same person?
>>
>>74561321
you drunk?
>>
>>74558346
There's an early episode (I think season 1) where Al's barber dies, Al and his friends end up having to go to a salon ran by gay men, their hair's done all faggy, Al gets mad and says "let's find a fire hydrant and wash the gay out!"
>>
>>74557410
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F

F
L
A
G
>>
File: kidding me.png (33 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
kidding me.png
33 KB, 165x115
>>74561233
uh oh, looks like a SJW got triggered! In case you've not noticed hymie, literally EVERY sitcom today is a "Stereotype" about a dumb, witless White guy who is a loser, but the difference now is that no humor is allowed at expense of niggers, Jews, mudslimes, etc..

Married with Children had all of that.
>>
>>74561422
i remember thst one! Let's go out and "wash thr gay away!"

Kek that was a tits show.
>>
File: download (2).png (4 KB, 554x91) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4 KB, 554x91
>>74557410

There's a scene out there as well from Friends where Ross calls someone a "faggot"

Even Democrats wouldn't bat an eye about that shit back then. Our entire society has shifted left.
>>
File: aqcB1ZiW_400x400[1].jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
aqcB1ZiW_400x400[1].jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>74559099
you got BTFO by OP
see:
>>74559266
>>
>>74561233
fuck off, Tila, you're drunk
>>
Grew up watching this, in living color, the Simpsons and Martin all I believe within the same Sunday evening.

Fox 5 used to be best channel before they decided to make a news network
>>
i want the entire "Habib" episode. Someone else knew the episode I meant, so it must be pretty popular.
maybe will try vimeo...
>>
>>74558477
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>74557410
We have a remake of this show here. I have to say it was ok watching dumb americans but when they portray dumb russians that way it kinda loses all aapeal. Nobody can be this stupid. In the end it's bad comedy.
>>
File: CV4dlQIW4AASAg3.png (450 KB, 599x405) Image search: [Google]
CV4dlQIW4AASAg3.png
450 KB, 599x405
>>74561718
>Our entire society has shifted left.

No it hasn't. Leftists are in fact the minority, which is why they have to do everything through judicial "interpretation" fraud to over-rule the majorityas well as executive order.

But they justify their loud siezing of more and more social controls by calling the rest of us bad people who deserve to lose rights for the sake of "social equality."
>>
>>74558275
>>74558477
>>74558892
RARE
>>
>>74561519
>>74561805
But that's not even true. Sure the white man in sitcoms might be dumb for specific instances of humor, but he's still presented as a leader of his household, general well liked by everyone, and has decent job. He's hardly a loser and is typically the main character as well which allows them to more complex personalities than the brown terrorist who appears for lazy 30 second joke. This is a textbook example of a false equivalence.
>>
FOUND IT!! This is "Habib" episode. It's called "'Tis time to smell the Roses."
The first one doesn't work, but second one does:
http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
>>
>>74559108

damn she was hot once
>>
>>74562448
Are you at all familiar with show? All was a "shoe salesman." Womens' shoes. His wife didn't cook, was always openly trying to cuck him, his daughter was a dumb slut, he was always getting shit on...

There was a Christmas episode with the comedian fro the 80s/early 90s who died, "Sam Kinison," where they do a parody of "it's a wonderful life" and show Al how happy everyone in his family would have been if he'd never been born.

Al decides he wants to live to come back and make everyone miserable. Shite, that's another great one need to find..
>>
>>74562210

What? No it hasn't dude.

The Republicans of 2016 are the Democrats of 2000. Even the Dems in 2000 didn't want fag marriage. Now most Republicans have a fairly apathetic stance towards it and even welcome it.
>>
>>74557410
>How the fuck did the political climate change so much,,and why does it always change in favor of MORE regulation, more nanny state, etc..

The internet. Prior to that, people didn't know they were supposed to be offended.
>>
I was talking Married with Children with a friend a while ago actually. How it would be impossible for the show to exist today. Especially the fatties and feminists parts. Also the portrayal of Kelly.
>>
>>74558158

pre-SJW
pre-Obama
pre-Aids Skrillex
pre-Carl
pre-EDM
pre-Social Media

the good 'ol days
>>
>>74561233
Found the kike
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 550x331
>>74557410
>>
>>74562713
>FOUND IT!! This is "Habib" episode. It's called "'Tis time to smell the Roses."
>The first one doesn't work, but second one does:
>http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
thank you m8, this is fucking classic! I can't believe the way they rip into illegal immigrants, make fun of their accents...this is fucking brilliant. Already downloaded. cheers.
>>
>>74557410
Shut the fuck up, Jersey.
>>
>>74557410
I remember this episode
>>
Fuck man, what the hell happened?

Did the Internet just ruin everything? I'm starting to think so.

Ted was right...
>>
>>74559676
Jay Mohr's writer used to be attractive before all the plastic surgery.
>>
>>74563403
did you see job recruiter yet? "Miss Blaub?" Al says to her "I'm not just going to take anything...like you at a buffet."

I lost my shit. Completely forgot there used to be funny shows like this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
All in the Family too
>>
>>74561401
He's right. Al was always selling shoes to fat chicks.
>>
I can find truth in this show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUHixYn0-WA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySOa05yrzjM

My life philosophy is heavily based on these words.
>>
>>74562053
>I can't handle banter: the post
>>
>>74557410
Thanks to /pol/ I can't even really enjoy married with children without picking up subtle jewish brainwashing bs. It being the beginning of the white man is dumb and cant do anything right marcy the strong feminist etc.
>>
>>74563619
"look ms blob, i"m putting myself in your fat, bloated hands..." nearly pissed myself.
>>
>>74563511
Yes. Cellphones too.
>>
>>74562053
>Russians
>Writing comedy
>>
>>74557410
Don't even get started with the fat jokes this show made.
>>
>>74563842
"bundy, I'm putting you in charge, I've been called away on urgent business...one of the prostitutes I use is free."
>>
File: IMG_2610.png (745 KB, 490x727) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2610.png
745 KB, 490x727
>>74559676
posting updated version
>>
>>74563834
Marcy isn't strong. She's a cunt, and Al constantly tells her she has small tits, and looks like a boy. Jefferson is the beta on the show, not Al. Everyone on the show has problems. Even the women are put in bad light.
>>
>>74564006
>http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
Watch this episode. trust me.
>>
>>74564026
This is why women should be married and have children by 25. It doesn't get any easier after that.
>>
>>74564026
My god she's aged like raisin.
>>
>>74563511
I just want to go back...
>>
>>
>>74564026

she wouldn't be half as bad if she hadn't fucked up her face and got some new titties
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>74562985
Fair enough, that does sound pretty funny. However, literally none of that has anything to do with him being white. If I remember the site correctly, at the end of the day his family still loved him. Again Al had many layers to his personality and character whereas meme Muslims, blacks, fat chicks, Asian etc do not. I'm sure you've seen shows with normal black characters and dumb 1-dimensional white characters. Did you think it was funny? Why the fuck should people, especially swjs and middle eastern people, find that Muslim clip funny given the political climate surrounding Islam in 2016?
>>
>>74563842
I don't think Hollywood allows these kinds of writers to work in the industry anymore. They've been cut off by all the fags and dykes who follow their jew masters.
>>
>>74564056
Your right but ignoring the bases of my post. This was a subtle push into the sjw stuff we have today. Like I said most of it is comfrimation bias but, it's in there. I wasn't saying it was bad just after lurking /pol/ again I find it hard to enjoy anything. Another old show you should check out is all in the family it's from the 70s-80s and was intended to be sjw bs but the bigoted dad Archie bunker ends up being the protagonist.
>>
>>74564350
Why would I care would those people think is or isn't funny?

I like it.
>>
>>74558477
>she was NEVER seen with a nigger not EVER an implication she burned coal.
I beg to differ. Pretty sure there was an episode where she was dating the bro that broke Al's Polk High rushing record.
>>
>>74561233

Wow, a liberal SJW made of triggered. Want some coloring books for adults for your safe space?
>>
>>74564026
It's almost like a Greek tragedy. Jay Mohr stole Nikki from another man when she was beautiful and as soon as he takes her home she becomes a gremlin. TRUE POTTERY.
>>
>>74561718
>calls someone a "faggot"

the dire straits song, Money for Nothing originally had the guy calling the rock stars "faggot" in one or more verses. nowadays they've changed it to some other PC term. eventually you won't be allowed to say anything negative at all.
>>
>>74557410
based bundy

grew up watching the show
>>
>>74564056
Jefferson is sort of a beta but he's also using Marcy to his advantage. He didn't seem to work and had every need taken care of. Marcy's first husband however was henpecked till he grew some balls and ended up traveling the world and holding tons of jobs. There's a lesson there somewhere.
>>
>>74564384
What's funny is I think the lead writer was black.
>>
>>74564447
If a show is about the plight of the low-wage white male, you have to have foils for him to conflict with, or else it
s just a rant, and not a sitcom. The dumb husband with the ball busting wife was already a trope in the 90's. Al Bundy was a RESPONSE to that trope, and the show confronted it head-on with comedy. That's a masculine way to approach an issue. They COULD have taken the strawman, femino-Jewish approach to propaganda and created a fantasy universe show with a perfect alpha father, and had him brow beat his dumb cunt wife for 10 seasons, but somehow I doubt that would have made it 10 seasons.

I've seen All in the Family
>>
>>74564448
Because those people not finding it funny is why OP created this autist thread.
>>
Christina Applegate is so fucking hot ugh
>>
>>74564350
>If I remember the site correctly, at the end of the day his family still loved him
Wrong mate his family did not really love him. As already cited above, the episode that's a parody of "it's a wonderful life" with Sam Kinison.
They are all happy and successful without him, and he goes back just to make them miserable.

If you wan tto see a fairly "typical" episode about how White guys always get screwed with foreigners taking their jobs and sealing the country, this is a great example.
I think the 3 "habibs" are indians, not muslims. Do I find that joke funny "surrounding the politcial climate with Islam?"

No friend, we should all live under Sharia and behead those who dare to insult Islam. Christianity gets made fun of and demonized in literally every TV show and movie these days, and we are expected to just take it...but one joke about muslims?
Nigger, please...
This is one of my fav episodes, but they have a lot of them on this site it seems. Going to be watching all night:
http://bundy-online.blogspot.com/2013/01/tis-time-to-smell-roses.html
>>
>>74564570
>Hur dur go back to your swjs safe space!
>On /pol/
>>
>>74564497
>Pretty sure there was an episode where she was dating the bro that broke Al's Polk High rushing record.
Nope, wrong. He brought home a black version of Peg called "Meg." NEVER dated Kelly.
Al kept telling him not to date any girl and go to college, which he never did bc he got peg knocked up and had a shotgun wedding.

Go back and look it up. HE finds a negress with big, teased out hair called "Meg" and she and Peg sit on couch eating bon-bons together.
>>
>>74565019
>le /pol/ is a safe space meme

As a PoC, my opinion triumphs yours automatically, you rich libshit weenie.
>>
>>74565283
>Le "x is a meme" meme
What makes you think I'm white?
>>
>>74564999
Al's family loved him. "Bundy's stick together." "Bundy's fight together." Their plight made them miserable and they coped through black humor.
>>
>>74557410
at the first sight it looks like 2 foggots holding their dogs.
this would be even more funny because muslims are dogs themself.
>>
>>74562210

>dat subtle sargon jew

why?
>>
>>74557410
>Jap just comes in and laughs
Kek
>>
>>74564804
>lead writer was black
No, but one of the creators was a nig. I think about reruns I've seen of this show...can you imagine something like this airing today? IT literally wouldn't last one episode.

It actually talked about foreigners stealing American jobs, about how dangerous it was to be a White guy in Chicago...

Oh, and then David Faustino became a Wigger and got into "rapping," so they made him being a wigger into a storyline on the show, calling himself "grand master B."

They'll never be another show like that. There were a few other decent ones kinda like it..a brief HBO pilot, forget name, and...god, a few other early 90s shows I've seen on tape.

I wish I could go back and experience 90s TV. There is not one decent "comedy" on TV these days, everything is beyond PC and so cucked...

IT's frightening becaus imagine in another 20 years? They just keep making it more restrictive.
>>
>>74565879
Was even funnier in 90s bc americans believed japs were taking over the world, and the US auto industry wasn't totally dead yet, but it was still a joke "never buy an American car."

I watch so much 90s shit. Seems like a much better time to have been alive. This current society sucks.

These days, "Amy Schumer" is what is supposed to pass as "funny."
>>
File: 1459032229642.jpg (2 MB, 3156x2492) Image search: [Google]
1459032229642.jpg
2 MB, 3156x2492
>>74565283
I thought all you fuckers claim to be white? I'm pretty sure you're all just niggers since you'll say whatever gets you the best gibs.
>>
>>74558158
Undetermined year.
>>
that site is amazing, has a bunch of,episodes. Nice find man. I thought I was only senpai of that show here. Cool to see a load of peolple here like it as well.
Güten find friend.
>>
File: 1378837680159.png (117 KB, 490x562) Image search: [Google]
1378837680159.png
117 KB, 490x562
>>74564865
stop saying trope
>>
>>74566158
Nothing will ever be like the 90's again, because nothing will ever be as optimistic as the post-Cold War, pre-9/11 world again. Never. It was an interwar period that people emotionally thought might last forever. There will probably never be a global interwar period again as long as Islam exists.

There was literally a book called "The End of History" in 92.
>>
>>74566417
She didn't invent the fucking word, and I'll be damned if she gets to own it.
>>
>>74565975
That was about it man. Rossanne was good. MWC was good. Simpsons. X-files.

Fun story, there's a scene in MWC where they're trying to watch Fox on Tv and they have tinfoil in rabbit ears and the family has to stand in certain positions to see the show. At the time Fox was a "top knob channel". That scene reflects the reality of how I watched the show.
>>
>>74566417
Tropes aren't inherently bad things, btw. Aristotle basically wrote a manual on them.
>>
>>74557410
One of the best shows ever
Even predicted Caitlyn Jenner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiq-EYObkM
>>
>>74566271
>>
>>74557410
> hur dur terrorist reference

That isn't a funny scene.
>>
>>74566633
>At the time Fox was a "top knob channel"
Remember the episode where Al gets his new toilet, his dream toilet, and is constipated?

Then, the TV says "don't miss NBC's tuesday night lineup with " x, y, and z (whatever shitty cuck shows.)

Suddenly, al grabs his paper and says "yep, I'm ready, that did it." Just hearing how terrible the NBC shows were literally made him shit.

God, so many great moments, and I haven't even seen most of the reruns...
>>
>>74566417
trope trope trope trope trope trope
>>
>>74566842
Found the sjw
>>
>>74557410

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>74566842
>That isn't a funny scene.
It's funny as shit, you cuck. And the fact that people like you don't find it funny makes it even funnier.

These days, we all know muslims are terrorists, but we're never supposed to say it and we talk in "newspeak" to the point of calling it "the religion of peace."

You don't see how insane that is? We are forced to refer to the most violent religion ever known to man as "the religion of peace?"

At least then shows could make jokes about what everyone knew (and still knows) to be true.
>>
>>74558275
> married with children
> conservative show
>>
>>74557410
The taunting Jap at the end got me.
>>
>>74558346
Are you kidding? Every episode is classic.
>>
File: habib,habib,,habib.png (2 MB, 1432x1062) Image search: [Google]
habib,habib,,habib.png
2 MB, 1432x1062
This is picture from classic "Habib, Habib, Habib" episode. All 3 of them are named Habib. Al finally finds a job he likes, running a new athletic shoe store, and wants to buy it with his severance money.

He says "I'm going to be the last American to follow his dream and buy his own business!" Then Habib, habib, habib win the lotto and but the store out from under him...

Imagine? The show was even allowed to acknowledge that such people were not "real Americans?"
>>
>>74560045
>>74560045
Naah, their last season they battled PoC for the entire season and in the end left the audience that maybe it isn't so bad.

We'll have to find out next season I guess.
>>
>>74567656
>but the store out from under him...
*BUY the store...
>>
File: 1334258047567.jpg (16 KB, 127x116) Image search: [Google]
1334258047567.jpg
16 KB, 127x116
>>74564026
Why would you even wear something that shows off cleavage that looks like that (2nd pic)
>>
>>74566943
Yeah it was pretty slim pickins back then.
>>
>>74561519
>>74561805
>>74562448
>>74562985
>>74564350

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI7VxbjuOw

>I'm sure you've seen shows with normal black characters and dumb 1-dimensional white characters. Did you think it was funny?

Yeah, actually, the Jeffersons, Good Times, Chico and the Man, we actually used to have a lot of shows like that, and I used to actually watch the TV too.
>>
Great show, remember watching it as a kid. The whole family would watch it together, but mama didn't really like it.
They still show reruns of it on norwegian cable. 6:45 am, every weekday.
>>
>>74564350
Oh fuck how could I forget sanford and son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5DiNGuULRU
>>
>>74557410
>Marreid w. Children from 90s.

The 90's were the best.
>>
>>74567965
Oh fuck, you just reminded me of line "Your son is a sneak thief..."
By brothers and I called each other that for months after seeing that episode when we found out if wa a real term.
>>
File: whatisthis.png (613 KB, 1094x755) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
613 KB, 1094x755
>>74561915
>rare
Heh. Good joke, kiddo. Come back when you have something like Ethiopia - only 68 posts on /pol/ so far. Hell, I have a tk.gif, and don't even know what it is. Such is the life of a true flag collector.
Nothing personnel, kiddo.
>>
This is Christmas episode with Kinison, who was one of last great stand up comics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMwZXdBbIw
>>
>>74560222
https://youtu.be/dx3K-jr4q6g
>>
Married with Children Al Bundy in London at Speaker's Corner (before it was full of sharia preachers):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bK5w1Sm0Q
>>
File: 1462343165199.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462343165199.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>74568403
>Tfw a few years ago I found a browser extension that actually let me post with a NK flag
>Post on /int/
>Don't get a single (you)
>>
>>74558158
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0642273/

including Richard Assad as Islamic Fanatic #1
>>
>>74570109
What was the browser extension?
>>
File: 1321051999401.jpg (6 KB, 98x173) Image search: [Google]
1321051999401.jpg
6 KB, 98x173
>>74559676
>>74564026
STOP
>>
>>74563834

Al was a good man. He held down a dead-end job he hated to provide for his family. He loved his wife and kids (even though he bitched about it). He did not sleep around - pretty sure he had the chance more than once on the show.

Shit Al Bundy could be a role model for many people.
>>
>>74559676
Nikki Cox was way too hot. Couldn't watch a single episode without fapping.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld_IsXOdULk
>>
>>74557410
>How the fuck did the political climate change so much,,and why does it always change in favor of MORE regulation, more nanny state, etc..

FEMALE VOTE
>>
>>74557410
It is enlisted in Spanish we dont give a fuck for SJW as you do, faggots. You can hear nigger, fag and lesbo any time in media here.
>>
>>74557410
Rare
>>
>>74571564
this show had the rabbit, right? I don't really remember it well. The girl was a qt, just felt like it was less...authentic or something than MWC.

Another MWC I want to find...anyone recall the LAbor Day episode, where they are caught in traffic, and all starts singing. A guy in another car with his family tells him to shut up, and they all get out and the bundys each pair off and beat the shit out of the other family?

One weekend have to put together all my fav moments. Remember in that episode, the traffic begins moving, moves about 10 feet, and then they get out and begin fight again.

Only show with a "laugh track" that has ever made me genuinely laugh.
>>
>>74557410
Holy shit.
>>
>>74558275
>conservative shows
One of my jew friends wrote episodes of Married With Children. He's your typical Hollywood degenerate. The show might not have been PC but it also painted a rather negative view of marriage and family life.
>>
>>74557410
You still see plenty of jokes about muslim terrorists on American TV, though it's mostly limited to cartoons.
>>
>>74571140
He wasnt a drunk or a layabout either. His biggest degeneracy was BigUns.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.