[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholic priests that turn out to be peadophiles aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1439034676477.jpg (46 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1439034676477.jpg
46 KB, 539x960
Catholic priests that turn out to be peadophiles aren't real Catholics. Catholics are peaceful and are against peadophiles, so these peadophilic priests aren't real catholics

#peadophiliahasnoreligion
>>
Most AREN'T pedophiles.

The great majority are PEDERASTS. They are interested in older boys at the cusp of puberty.

Pedophilia is all about very young pre-pubescent children.

Essentially, what you had in the Catholic Church was a sub-culture of garden variety homosexuals, not 'molester Lester' style kiddie diddlers.

Pederasty is standard practice in the gay community, nothing unusual about it.

The whole nature of what was going on has been twisted to demonize the church.

The same people who rage at the church are the people who want gay Scoutmasters in boy scouts. The safety of children is not their primary interest.

It's a sick joke.
>>
File: 1459631656494.jpg (129 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
1459631656494.jpg
129 KB, 640x1049
>this triggers the cucklick
>>
>>69949049

He's got a foot fetish. He's rock hard doing this.
>>
>>69948393
Christianity is a religion of peace
>>
File: shockedmutant.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
shockedmutant.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>>69949049
>the faces of those fucking people

Holy shit even they are disgusted. kek
>>
>>69948988
>The great majority are PEDERASTS

The great majority are Homosexuals. Lets not forgot or gloss over that.

You probably don't' remember because you're 15 or whatever but one of the ways the Church moved to solve the Pedophile Priest problem was to quit hiring fags
>>
When they started protecting them it became the religion of pedos.
>>
Why do brits mistake "paedophile" for "child molester"

Not all paedophiles are child molesters and not all child molesters are paedophiles.

Lrn2english
>>
File: 3o9eYhM.jpg (100 KB, 797x960) Image search: [Google]
3o9eYhM.jpg
100 KB, 797x960
>>69949238
Oh my fucking god, source pls
>>
>>69948393
>we are good people
>any of us who are bad aren't really part of us
>therefore anyone who is part of us is good
>trust us anon ;)

fuck your circular logic
>>
File: 83421.png (901 KB, 4464x4272) Image search: [Google]
83421.png
901 KB, 4464x4272
>>
>>69949916
Probably the same reason they put an a in a word with no a in it, retardation.
>>
>>69949981
>source pls
England.
>>
Let's ask Catholics and see how many support pedophilia
>>
>>69950566
Paedophilia is a mental illness not an action, its like saying "we dont support schizophrenia!".
>>
>>69950566
Let's ask catholics and see how many of them support the Catholic church, an institution that protects child molesters.
>>
>>69949238
Rarest pepe I've ever seen
>>
>>69949981
I can't help you there. I just saved it from another thread because it gave me an audible kek.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.