[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men have ultimately been responsible for 99 percent of the world's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: checkmate.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
Men have ultimately been responsible for 99 percent of the world's bloodshed, xenophobia, pogroms, institutionalized racism, and aggressive persecution. They also write fictional bullshit, and then believe it.

Perhaps societal development would have developed a bit slower in a matriarchal world, but it would have been equal across the planet, and the darkest moments of humanity would never have happened.
>>
>>69936758
kill all women and replace them with manufactured wombs

the world will be happier
>>
Perhaps

But since women have so much estrogen that they are entirely docile and don't have the capacity for innovation, generally speaking, it's more likely that society just never would have developed if not for men.

Yeah death and stuff is sad and poopy makes my tum tum feel baddy :( :( :( but it's kind of how all nature works. Animals die by getting eaten slowly over the course of a few hours. This happens millions of times a day every day.

Thinking from a utopian perspective is only for the young and for those that have not actually experienced hardship in their lives. Pragmatism is the only way to go.
>>
Neither would the brightest moments have happened
>>
>>69936758

But Queen Victoria was the head of the English Empire when they did all their invading and killing

Matriarchies are way more violent then patriarchies.
>>
>>69936758
The world would not have progressed scientifically or technologically at all.
>>
The scientific and technological advances in the world were all men, too.

So yeah, we'd probably have no war but we'd also have no medicine either.
>>
Men may have caused a lot of of the suffering, but men have also caused almost all innovation.
>>
>>69936758
I think Bloody Mary, Isabella of Castille, Empress Wu, and Angela Merkel would like to have a word with you.

TL;DR: OP is a cuck and a faggot.
>>
>>69936758
And also 99 percent of the world's progress, infrastructure and development. A world run by women would not develop slower, it would simply not develop.
>>
>>69937113
She was hardly an autocrat. At that point parliament and industry had more real power than the royals.
>>
>>69936758

Nope, we'd literally be living in mans ancestral past if matriarchies happened. Luckily, matriarchies are quite easy to conquer by men and inherently degenerate themselves.
>>
Humans have always lived in a matriarchy, and still do. In modern society women are in control of boys' minds from birth until puberty, at least. During that time they carefully condition males to elevate the female, feed her, shelter her, and die for her. When a world leader sends men to war, his wife is in the background, controlling him with food and sex. The men die and the women reap the benefits. Repeat ad infinitum.
>>
They have also been responsible for all the good things too.
>>
>>69936758
>bloodshed, xenophobia, pogroms, institutionalized racism, and aggressive persecution
The world was a better place when these things were respected instead of feared
>>
Its called HIS-story for a reason men were always the major players be it good or bad. Sure we rape , pillage and kill people. But were also the gender that made the most contributions to medecine, mathematics and science.
>>
>>69937534

Nope. Matriarchies only happen towards the end of a civilization. During the apex, fathers always have control. It's not 'in control of minds', it's 'legal control', that defines a matriarchy.
>>
>>69937534
Jokes on the matriarchy, I'm gay.
>>
>>69937816
Scuse me, during the ascendance*
>>
Why are people so fucking retarded everything got to be either black and white, us vs them, always and ever?
I understand that one group may threaten the existence of your group and such, but when anyone goes full "hurr durr, my group did nothing wrong, we alays da best!" it's plan retarded.
Like if people just can't sit down and say "Okay, I this is my problems, I need to work on these problems!" but have to make long lists or article where they point out all the faults of any other group.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-05 at 12.15.27).png (390 KB, 572x809) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-05 at 12.15.27).png
390 KB, 572x809
>>69936758
If women had been in charge we'd literally still be living without manufactured shelter, or tools.

>http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
>>
>>69937924
The point here is that men are better than women
>>
men are responsible 99 of everything
>>
>>69938130
Everyone here seems to go pretty Eliot Rodgers about it though.
>>
>>69938130
Also, don't get why people care about these threads.
It's like one post obvious bait and 300 posts circle jerking. Not saying you are wrong, but why even bother?
>>
>>69936758
Men have been responsible for all the bad stuff because they're responsible for all the good stuff, too. Men are responsible for everything. Women, as a whole, don't do shit.
>>
>>69936758
idk merkel fucked germany pretty bad
>>
>>69936758
>It will yet be a proud boast of women that they never contributed a line to the bible.
Action is always better than inaction.
It is better to fail 10 000 times and succeed only once than to never do anything at all because you're afraid that you'll fail.
>>
>>69936758
holy shit get a load of this faggot, he sleeps with nightlights because he's afraid of the dark
>>
>>69936758
Men also drafted society, for women's benefit, you transgendered faggot. The West is falling as women seem to think they know what's what. They don't. You know the great thing about men? When they spend more im researching their sports teams than their politicians, they don't vote. Women march consistently to the ballot box to vote for feel good globalists despite knowing more about Kim Kardassian than John Kassich. Get fucked, then hang yourself. Bait taken.
>>
>>69938878
You can always tell who is on the losing side of an argument when they resort to petty name-calling, petulence, and dance around the strong points of the post.
>>
>>69939175
What, pray tell, are the strong points of the post. It is emotion fueled drivel. Please line out your salient points and I will discuss them, as my mind must not be up to the task of spotting such a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>69936758
Men are also responsible for 99% of the worlds progress.
Little things like agriculture, infrastructure, technology and medicine.

Like your shrink-wrapped tampons you use every month so you dont bleed all over the ground like an animal?
Be sure to thank a man when it is time to stick one in.
>>
>>69939586
(She) does not have monthlies, sir.
>>
>>69936758
>Perhaps societal development would have developed a bit slower in a matriarchal world, but it would have been equal across the planet, and the darkest moments of humanity would never have happened.
I'm quite sure we need the dark moments in order to progress. Females are too emotionally delusional.
>>
>>69937000
noice troyps
>>
>>69937746
ebin
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_and_Truce_of_God

face it, Europe owes everything to religion.
>>
File: lemugentleman.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lemugentleman.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>69939511
>prey tell
>>
>>69936758

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/08/05/10-of-the-most-evil-women-in-history/

Everybodys got some evil. Men are just able to apologize for it unlike women
>>
>>69940339
No sir, I am a faithful Catholic and fall on my knees before God, the Father Almighty, in angst and need of knowing these points that must be addressed. That was my intended meaning. I do not judge you lesser than myself, but I do pray for your soul. Even if you learn to know the Lord, you may still wear your Fedora.
>>
>>69936758
>not a line in the bible
Ruth, Esther, Judith?
>>
Men have fathered every single human on the planet including women. Worship the cock you wench, without it you vessels wouldn't exist.
>>
>>69941310
Thanks, Jew. You guys really are worth having around. I wish Mary Magdelene's account could be accounted for and added. I find it hard to believe she didn't write one.
>>
>>69936758
Wow that quote.
>>
>>69941666
Jews don't have Judith.
>>
>>69936758
You are correct, women are clearly the more rational, logical sex :^)
>>
>>69936758

Men are also 100% responsible for social and technological development.
>>
Men are just not very appealing to look at.
>>
>>69942115
Yeah, but it's funny to call a Nord Jew. We all know none exist up there anymore.
>>
Ever hear of violence by proxy? If there weren't stronger men around to do the violence women would certainly do it.
>>
>>69936758
>a bit slower

It's already slow as fuck you whore, you're the reason I don't get to see space with my own eyes in my lifwtime.
>>
>>69937428
She dindu nuffin it was all the earl of sussex
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.