[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guard Charged With Assault After Confronting Transgender Woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: EbonyBelcher1.jpg (28 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
EbonyBelcher1.jpg
28 KB, 620x349
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Guard-Charged-with-Assault-After-Confronting-Transgender-Woman-Using-Womens-Restroom-380010941.html
>D.C. police have charged a security guard at a Giant grocery store with simple assault after a transgender woman said the guard forced her out of the women's restroom.
>The officer came into the restroom and told her to get out, according to Belcher.
>Belcher said the guard told her, "You guys cannot keep coming in here and using our women's restroom. They did not pass the law yet."

>She said she called police and reported the incident after she left the store. According to a police report, officers arrested the guard at the Giant after the confrontation.
>>
>>74469002
Well the guard is in the right, the law hasn't been passed. If it was, he would have let the Transgendered enter.
>>
>>74469167
female guard. I wonder what feminism is if they oppose this guard
>>
>>74469002
>woman
>>
>>74469002
Let them charge, they'll just lose the case
>>
>>74469002
Stop shilling your thread at /trumpgen/ you l i t e r a l piece of shit
>>
>>74470397
>stop linking on topic atrocities of the jews in the jewish king general
>see flag
>checks out
>>
I wouldn't be able to tell that that was not a niggress 2bh
>>
>>74470585
The guard was a cop. They know niggers better than anyone else
>>
>>74470567
POO
>>
>>74470692
>Trump is being defended by the jews
>implying I'm surprised
>>
>>74469002
IS THAT OBAMAS WIFE?????

HOLY SHIT

THAT ANIMAL IS MALE!!!!
>>
>>74470692
Is this what you usually do? Run out of arguments and yell out some infantile gibberish? Oh wait, of course it is, you're a kike
>>
>>74469002
>You guys
So there has been an influx of trannies trying to use the ladies room at this store and this guy has to be distracted with there bullshit while people shoplift. He's in the right here. The law hasn't been passed.
>>
>>74469002
I feel bad for niggers, I can't even tell the trannies apart from their real women
>>
>>74469002
Dumb guard, couldn't even recognize Michelle Obama...
>>
>>74470692
Fucking kikes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.