[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in European /pol/, 1600s...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: OrangistFaggot.jpg (2 MB, 1904x2267) Image search: [Google]
OrangistFaggot.jpg
2 MB, 1904x2267
These fucking royalist Orangist faggots.. When will they learn that the republic system of government is literally the best system? These fucking primitives don't even know that the best way to govern is to let all minds of people discuss and vote on who is to be the next stadtholder, as it creates a compromise and lets all the opinions of the people come together for who is the best leader of our United Provinces. We cannot let these monarchial idiots let such a tyrant such as William III to rule our country, when he literally made our hero, de Ruyter, sign his own death warrant to fight the French off the Mediterranean. He betrayed our countryman and he betrayed us by marrying that English WHORE Mary! I will not stand by the Orangists for their treachery and retardation. They are literally scum and I wish them off our beautiful Dutch Republic.
>>
File: Parliament ain't free.png (36 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
Parliament ain't free.png
36 KB, 853x543
>>74439242
>heretics arguing over legitimate government

L M F A O
>>
>>74439811
>Giving one person that much power in a "legitimate" government, which isn't backed by the common lowborn.

Disgusting. Off yourself, potato nigger royalist!
>>
well the the dutch have been the product of english protestants and the dutch are know for harboring the sephardi jews and being the spanish whore...but whatever
>>
>1607
>not formally protesting against the Papacy

Take the Rose-pill, brothers.
>>
>>74440649
Oy veyyyy, don't go against the papacy, goyim! Be good goyim, give us your charities through forced indulgences so we can build extravagant holy buildings that mean absolutely nothing but supply your theocratic leader with something comfortable to live in!
>>
>>74439242
You Statists have ruined this country. The French invasion was only made possible by you neglecting of our army.
Since when is profit more important then strong borders.
You are neglecting your kinsman and work for those Hebrew merchants we took in from Portugal.
Lynching the Brothers De wit best day of my life
Glorie aan de Prins van Oranje
>>
Kia ora. Ko toku ingoa Tawhiri. I teie mahana e haere ana ahau ki te kohuru katoa i roto i te kainga i muri ki a tatou , ka kai ratou kikokiko. Mauruuru koe mo tou whakarongo.
>>
>>74439242
Meanwhile in the actual Netherlands we quite enjoy having living historical traditions. Our approval rating for the Royal House is somewhere in the high 80's last I checked.
>>
>>74440939

Homo Sapiens languages only please

You must be this evolved to ride the /pol/.
>>
>>74441041
Then why are Canadians allowed here
Go fuck a fish Eskimo Kunt
>>
SWEDEN GREAT POWER BY 1611

Laugh all you want you fucking Krauts
>>
>>74441041
Tutakina ake Eskimo. Ka kohuru ahau to outou utuafare.
>>
File: mylaaaaaaand.jpg (39 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
mylaaaaaaand.jpg
39 KB, 460x330
>>74439242
Flabba wabba jabba noonga.
>>
How cucked can we be we are ruled barbarians and forced to wear this gay ass hairstyle
>>
http://nos.nl/artikel/2101607-draagvlak-voor-monarchie-daalt-fors.html

Last I checked was in 2008 with around 80% in favour of the monarchy. Current level as of 2016 is around 65%. Surprised me that it was so low.
>>
>>74439242

De ruyter was a boss indeed. Who else sails into london to steal a part of the royal ship, wich we still have today.
However, nowadays our royalty has jack shit to do with our politics really.
The king could win some respect if he just once meddled in our politics and says "borders closed".
Until then he is nothing more than a vague semi-celebrity.
>>
File: VOC.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
VOC.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>74441165
Look at this nice new continent we discovered
Maybe we should colonize it.
Nah not yet it's not like anyone else is gonna take it
>>
>>74441092

Watch it there bud, I got elbows
>>
>>74441258
Beatrix actually stepped in once and told the politicians to stop being faggots back in what, 2006? During that formation crisis.
>>
>>74439242
REEEEEEE FUCKING OTTOMANS WE USED TO RULE YOUR FUCKING SHIT FORVER YOU FUCKING ASIATIC SUBHUMAN CUNTS REEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: visorstab.jpg (22 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
visorstab.jpg
22 KB, 330x220
>>74440916
I tire of your stupidity in and out of the Hague.

Come hither, Orangist, so that my dagger may pierce your neck and stain red that very orange cloak which you hold most dearly!
>>
>>74441420
Of course the Statist resorts to violence when i name the Merchant.

Must I remind you that our country would not exist without the Prins van Oranje.
Van Oranje liberated us, Van Oranje will protect us

If you Step out of line once again I will cut of you dick like I did with Johan de Wit

Glory to the Stadthouder
>>
>>74441258
((I actually watched Admiral on Netflix, very historically accurate which made me want to do a 1600s thread on /pol/.))

>>74441165
Savage, we shall conquer you in the name of Dutch imperialism!.. Right before I drink a whole gallon of beer and collapse in my drunken Dutch stupor because I'm Dutch and all.

>>74441397
Ottomans coming from the south? H-holy shit, I hope Austria deals with them before we have to.
>>
>>74441111
A confirmation by God.
1611 Authorized KJV Bible is the best.
>>
File: Willem.jpg (121 KB, 486x669) Image search: [Google]
Willem.jpg
121 KB, 486x669
>>74441662
>Watching Admiral
Enjoy your Statist propaganda
>>
>>74441351

I vaguely remember something like that. Its a shame the royal family tends to stay on the sides most of the time though. If they were more active they'd gain more respect, or hate.
It would be nice to see the king speak up for once, I don't even know what his political stance is.
>>
>>74441649
The prime minister was a man of integrity and patriotism.

You, to have resorted to such barbarity of cutting his balls off only makes you more the savage than I!

The Prince only wants to use us to his own ends, he cares nothing for the common Dutch people, but rather his own family, even the inbred Habsburgers he considers more than us!

Down with the monarchy!
>>
File: 1459891173360.png (1 MB, 736x889) Image search: [Google]
1459891173360.png
1 MB, 736x889
>>74441649
>>
>>74441758
I don't know who's more brainwashed, me or you.

Honestly I think the republicans were the protagonists, not the antagonists, but whatever.
>>
Guys. Stop with this shitty argument and help us out down here, will you?
>>
File: Nouvellefrance-V2.jpg (1 MB, 1530x1090) Image search: [Google]
Nouvellefrance-V2.jpg
1 MB, 1530x1090
>>74439242

Might as well just call the whole New World "New France" at this point, senpai
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.