[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi RV park owner evicts interracial couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 635951162375324525-Couple-1.jpg (38 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
635951162375324525-Couple-1.jpg
38 KB, 534x712
>http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2016/04/02/mississippi-rv-park-owner-evicts-interracial-couple/82469086/

>Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

>She said she replied that she didn’t realize it was a problem.

>“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

>Baker returned the $275 the couple paid, and they are relocating to another RV park where the rent is higher — $325 a month.

This may be libertarian of me, but I don't see why this should be a problem. If the neighbors want it, why should it be illegal for him to reject them? He's just doing what's best for his business. If you don't like it, fine, now you know that neighborhood/park feels that way and you don't have to live there if you don't want to. Why would they want to live in a racist neighborhood?
>>
>>69909129
Should've just waited a few months. Once he had knocked up the white girl, he would have fled to the city immediately. Problem solved.
>>
>>69909129
If they sue, they'll win.
>>
Because they have a right to be able to fund a place to live too.

In normal cases just letting a buisness or property owner make their own decisions of who to do buisness with is fine, the right thing to do even, but if they are too unanimous in a certain way, particular people will get shut out of the economy entirely and thereby have their rights violated.

this has happened on racial terms before at an enormous scale and so race is now a protected class on which you aren't allowed to make that judgment anymore.

seems like a fairly reasonable way to balance conflicted rights.
>>
>>69909129
Tiny dicked whitey jealous that BBC pulls in the white women
>>
>>69909918
get your own flag design faggot
>>
>>69909129

A true libertarian would also recognize that it's perfectly reasonable for them to take their story to the media to try to ruin the guy
>>
>>69909844
They were obviously able to find another RV park. Yes it was more expensive, but if the previous owner lost customers due to their presence the prices could just as easily increase. Besides that, I don't understand why they would want to live among those who do not approve of their relationship.
>>
>>69909918
Tiny dick Asian thinking he can steal my flag and my freedoms
>>
>>69909129
Because mandatory diversity for the goyim MUST BE ENFORCED!
>>
>>69910049
This is true and I think it must be done so that everyone know's this guy's positions and can decide if they want to bring him their business or not.

However, it seems like there's going to be an investigation and probably a lawsuit. That is the part that troubles me.
>>
>>69909129
>and they are relocating to another RV park where the rent is higher — $325 a month.

Is that with lot fees Ricky?
>>
File: 1425497225624.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1425497225624.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>69909279
KEK, FPBP.
>>
>>69909129

Legally it is a problem if the allegations of racial discrimination are true. If the owner was smart, they would have come up with a better excuse. One that would hold up in a court of law if necessary.
>>
>>69909129
>$275 rent place
Did they both just get out of the homeless shelter?
>>
>>69909129
I honextly expected better of the trailer park community.
>>
>>69910861
He could make up some bullshit if she didn't record it.
>>
>>69910049
true now poor white people know where to go when they get over run. this guy is a marketing genius.
>>
Yea, it's illegal to openly kick a tenant out based on skin color. I'm sure Styrone is too stupid to know... Hiram the attorney will come save the day.
>>
Out of curiosity, is there a church that has a problem with interracial couples?
>>
>>69911488
>1488
Probably just a small church that is a bit redpilled
>>
>>69911488
the church of kek obviously check'em
>>
>>69911439
Well they will need evidence. I would just say I have seen them sell and smoke meth on the ground and agreed to not call the police if they cleared out.
>>
>>69909129
In my state, North Dakota you can still evict someone or fire someone for being homosexual.
>>
>>69909844
>but if they are too unanimous in a certain way, particular people will get shut out of the economy entirely and thereby have their rights violated.
This.

>>69910071
>They were obviously able to find another RV park.
Right, but, precedents. You make racial discrimination OK for one business now it's OK for every business and before you know it there are entire commercial areas where black people can't shop.

I know /pol/ is thinking "that's great" but
>>
>>69911787
There likely already is where the owners are simply smart enough to have something as simple as a dress code policy or just telling them they refuse service without giving a reason. There is also plenty of black owned places for them to shop
>>
>>69909129

Let me guess, then they will find she is a Trump supporter and "OH THE RAYSIS'" will blow up in all the media?
>>
>>69911488
>Out of curiosity, is there a church that has a problem with interracial couples?

Parts of the south are very segregated. You won't find any official rules listed anywhere, and nobody will say it to your face, but yes there are quite a few churces/clubs/restaurants/shops that are whites only or blacks only.

We all prefer it this way, things are fine down here.
>>
>>69911787
Okay, then I open up a business that serves black people and take in all of the profit from the black community.
>>
>>69912556
enjoy getting robbed every week
>>
>>69911488

The Mormons didn't allow black priests until the 70's. My guess is they're not too crazy about it
>>
>>69912692
Sounds like I'd be doing the community a favor.
>>
>>69912556
Bbut muh racism! People will just refuse money! Every single one!
>>
>>69912556
>take in all of the profit from the black community
But aren't there enough convenience stores?
>>
File: 1416958738675.png (452 KB, 500x736) Image search: [Google]
1416958738675.png
452 KB, 500x736
All he has to do is prove that he believes HIS god is totally against niggers marrying whites.

something in the bible about laying with beasts
>>
>>69909844
they have the right to shit up your neighborhood?
>>
>>69913225
They might fly but another issue with this case is the burden of proof in federal court is much higher that's why the DOJ stopped doing common investgations on this in the 70's
>>
>>69913457
That might fly*
>>
Mississippi is a shithole anyhow

You couldn't pay me to live there
>>
>>69911767
How do you feel about a lot of new black people coming to North Dakota?
>>
>>69909844
Certain people deserve to be shut out of society.
>>
>>69909129

>two weeks later
>nigger beats up the white girl
>goes to jail
>girl can't make rent
>>
>>69913225
It wouldn't work. Race is a federally protected class you cannot discriminate against in any way. Would have been a bit easier to say she doesn't allow people with criminal records, then there's a good chance he'd be in violation.
>>
>>69911787
>one business is allowed to be openly racist
>therefore EVERY business will be openly racist
Sounds a bit like a slippery slope argument to me. Don't you think a lot of businesses wouldn't racially discriminate because of the absolutely horrific pr they'd get? Just look at the shit companies get for not wanting to cater gay weddings. Sure maybe a few business run by and primarily patronized by open racists would actually do this but why in the fuck would black people want to patronize those businesses in the first place?
>>
>>69911767
Hello my northern neighbor.
>>
>>69914031
As if he's making any money or paying rent
>>
>>69914031
She's already paying all the rent.

Any extra money that he happens to make goes to cigarillos and "paints of vokka"

I live around poor interracial couples, this is how things work.
>>
>>69915494

he looks like he might sell some drugs. at least enough to cover $325/month
>>
File: da white wimmenz.jpg (81 KB, 886x503) Image search: [Google]
da white wimmenz.jpg
81 KB, 886x503
>>69909129

NOOOOOO!

Niggers always poach our best women! They can't keep getting away with it!
>>
>>69913737
MS isn't really that bad besides the northern Delta
t. Mississippian
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 590x322
>>69911488
>1488
>>
>>69909974
>>69910151
Prep the bull white men
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.