[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any Italy bro redpill me on Rom. I have a 1 week trip to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Can any Italy bro redpill me on Rom.
I have a 1 week trip to Italy next month with my wife and I want to be prepared on what to do and about what to watch out.
>>
>>69898057
Never heard of Rom.
Does anyone know a city called Rom?
>>
>>69898057
>>69898057
By Rom you mean the ethnic group, our capital or what?

If you mean the ethnic group, watch out for your wallet but don't worry: the stench will warn you in time.
If you mean Rome, go and have fun: usually the city center is made to rob stupid tourists, so as general rules you should:
-common sense
-avoid taxi, use public transportation
-common sense
-avoid photo with those fucking "actors" in front of the Coliseum
-common sense
-don't be an ass
-when hanging out at night, common sense
Have a nice day croatia bro!
>>
>>69898138
Sorry forgot the "e" , Rome.
>>
>>69898057
It is a nice place but very dirty so wash your hands frequently (you may need to carry your own soap as it is not common for Italians to wash their hands). Gypsies are everywhere and will steal anything that is not nailed down so keep your luggage and wallet safe. Also every restaurant serves the same five dishes so be sure to look up where the nearest McDonald's are ahead of time for when you get sick of pizza. Also get to tourist attractions early--by midday it is impossible to see many things because of the thousands of chinese taking photos and spitting.
>>
>>69898570
How are the prices in the city , in Croatia we tend to have many places just for tourist where they drink overpriced coffee and eat overpriced food.
Also how safe is Rome?

I hope we will have a nice time, wife wanted to go to Barcelona but I managed to change her mind that we go to Italy.
>>
>>69898736
You almost got me at the hygiene part, but you overdid it by mentioning Mcdonalds.
I'll give you a 4/10 because I'm replying.
>>
>>69898792
As any touristic city, prices are unreasonably high especially if you're a foreign tourist.
Avoid eating in the city center, if by any chance you find a Trattoria go there to eat something local and less expensive. But that depends on your age and tastes.
>>
>>69899263
We are 27 and we usually are not that very picky about food.Could you give me some price good what to expect to pay and what is overpriced?
>>
Going to Rome next week with the intent of buying high fashion shit. Anything to be aware of?
>>
>>69898570
>-avoid photo with those fucking "actors" in front of the Coliseum

why they're 5 euro for like 8 cool pics?
>>
>>69900986
Watch out for me, if I see you I will rob you out.
>>
>>69898057
Keep your valuables out of sight and in zippered pickets. There were a lot of pick pockets in the densely populated areas.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.