[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't buy land in Poland anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Fuck you Poland! I TRUSTED YOU.
I THOUGHT YOU LIKED FREE MARKETS.
COMMUNIST TRAITOR.
>>
>>74348475
Poland is for Polish citizens only. Fuck off, commie fucking fucker.
>>
>>74348517
You hypocrite motherfucker should stfu and better focus on fixing your GMO plants killing agricultural diversity.
>>
>>74348671
GMOs are not a problem. The problem is the Jews and their enablers, such as you.
>>
>>74348475
What if you owned land prior to this change as a foreigner?
>>
>>74348966
you keep it but cant get more
>>
>>74348966
They'll probably seize it as government property, that happens here all the time when someone is living on land that's going to be a highway in 3 years

Dunno if they'll get any reimbursements tho
>>
>>74349087
if they seize land for a highway you get reimbursed

well at least in America
>>
We'll just have to marry into Polish clay
>>
>>74348475
Where
what
source
>>
>>74348475
Also stop being a play-fair European.
Get someone else to buy it and find loopholes.
>>
>>74348475
I've been telling you this for weeks and you think it's a big joke.

If I hear "right wing" one more time in the context of this horror show commie government then I'm going to flip.
>>
>>74348867
>American
>calling others Jewish enablers
>>
>>74348475
>not selling their land
>communist

No it's just fucking common sense. Selling land to foreigners is absurd and has traditionally never been allowed.
>>
>>74349914
Yeah because jewery free markets and capitalism is right wing! It allways has been since the jews took over conservatism in the USA so lets go for it YAY!

How could you suport a policy of selling your countrys soil to foreigners while calling yourself rightwing?

Liberalism and its stupid offshots are not rightwing, they're just the inventions of the jew to get the goys to give away their land for worthless paper "monney" based on usury.
>>
>>74348475
sure you can.

You can buy a house or an apartment.

but you can not buy agricultural or forest rich land without permission. Which make total sense and its like that in a number of other EUshit countries.
>>
>>74350113
So much this.
>>
>>74349914
It is in order to protect the land of the country you stupid

I know you live in this stupid enlightenment "free market" idiocy, but understand that a state has its duties as well
>>
The current government is literally natsoc. It's as much left wing as it is right wing.
>>
>>74351103
So you guys are going to be the bad guys this time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.