[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dangerous Tuberculosis spreading at alarming rate in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 26
File: ItrlKJdp.jpg (12 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
ItrlKJdp.jpg
12 KB, 238x238
Daily reminder, that you should stay away from refugees and crowded places.

DO NOT TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT.

t. medical employee

Documentation (German):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSaFMyeLTO0

> 12 May 2016
> Refugees infected with tuberculosis in hotel
http://archive.is/VsP4O

> 2 May 2016
> Tuberculosis is trending in German hospitals
http://archive.is/GZ3IJ

> 27 April 2016
> Child at kinder garden infected with tuberculosis
http://archive.is/Zu0jX/image

> 26 April 2016
> Significantly more cases of tuberculosis in Leverkusen
http://archive.is/mhjiu

>>
>>74342110
We're probably breeding resistant strains en mass too because those morons don't go through will the full treatment because they have shit for brains.
>>
Same in London, we had virtually eradicated Tb until new-labour took over in the 90's
>>
>>74342110
Getting exotic diseases from the migrants, kind of like when Europeans came to the Americas. Who could of failed to see this coming.
>>
File: 1333552227943.jpg (40 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1333552227943.jpg
40 KB, 600x800
>>74343013
>could of
>>
>>74343013
Yeah, right ...

> 17 May 2016 - 22% OF REFUGEES IN MINNESOTA TEST POSITIVE FOR TUBERCULOSIS

That's 1 of 5

wnd.com/2016/05/22-of-refugees-in-minnesota-test-positive-for-tb/
>>
File: comeon.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
comeon.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>74343194
Minnesota, populated by dumbass Swedes, they can't live without their Somali pets. Not suprised.
>>
>>74343194
>22 percent

holy shit
>>
>>74342110
we are having the same problem here, scabies as well
Fucking niggers
>>
>>74343264
Isn't his news in your country? I told you, that you can't trust your government.

Michael Savage was talking on the issue the last day, full show here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRCLTcoouDU
>>
>>74342110
Lol food envy.
> Welcome to Germany, here is free food and medicine
> Nigerian boi wants more
>>
>>74343013
Its just as planned. Dont confuse stupidity for planned replacement.
>>
>>74342110
this is what people always need to be reminded of

they carry all kind of diseases with them
>>
Damn right I'm mad.
>>
So this is the fall of Europe. If you let in a few refugees, there wouldn't really be a problem. But at the rate you're letting them in now, you're in danger for widespread disease that will completely kill off whites in Europe.

It will then only be a matter of time before you're completely conquered and then America is next. Fuck you Europe.
>>
germany never deserved any this shit
>>
IT WAS WORTH IT
>>
>>74342110
so.. this is the power of enrichment...
>>
>>74344905
Everytime I talk with liberals that seem nice people but with their naive and dangerous ideas I get sick to my stomach.

I met a dude at work that was coming from Germany and he said that nothing really bad was happening. Sure immigrants were idle in the streets but they'll eventually find jobs and integrate.

I wanted to murder that guy on the spot.
>>
>>74342110
>>74342110
Not long ago I was talking to my friends exactly about this. They looked at me like I was wearing a tinfoil hat.
The risk of contracting exotic diseases is even higher since they opened up the LSA in Bochum. Previously, the migrants were not allowed to live in shelters, if they weren't negatively tested for stuff like TBC. But that's a thing of the past now, and there is no information for the public out there that makes them aware of the risks.
>>
>More sick people
>More doctors
>More tax monies and less unemployment
>No negative effects, only good things!
>>
22% of them were + for early TB in 2014? I never heard this. Certainly it has gotten worse.
>>
>>74345689
Not in Finland where the amount of medical students is controlled by the union to inflate salaries. More disease means the public sector gets clogged up with third-world trash. Not everyone can afford to use private doctors aside from cases where you just need to go to the doctor once to get a quick diagnosis and medicine. If the health issue is something that requires long-term treatment and checkups, a lot of people simply can't afford to go to the private sector.

It's bizarre when politicians here think we need to bring in doctors from abroad and then use it as an argument for immigration as if we didn't have enough people here capable of being medical doctors. The deficit in MDs is nothing but a societal scam. We could easily have more native Finnish doctors, but the union won't allow that because more competition for jobs means lower prices and salaries.
>>
>>74342110
In what city did you study ?
>>
>>74342110
How do you know it isn't ethnic Germans with TB? Why are you blaming refugees again?
>>
File: 1448713740354.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448713740354.png
444 KB, 800x600
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25107998

>Tuberculosis has seen a re-emergence in Europe and is concentrated among migrants. Migrants arriving from North Africa (NA) and sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) carry higher rates of hepatitis C and B than the local EU population. The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) impact of NA migrants to Europe is very low but a hallmark of the HIV epidemic is the penetration and circulation of non-B strains, recombinant forms and HIV-drug-resistant profiles through SSA migrants using NA as a transit point into Europe. Leishmaniasis is a re-emerging zoonotic disease prevalent to Southern Europe although not specifically isolated in migrant groups. Although not endemic in NA countries, malaria represent S: a risk in terms of re-emergence in Europe through transitory migrants arriving from SSA with the destination to Europe.

> High migrant flux into European countries has resulted in changing patterns of communicable disease and collectively requires a continuous surveillance.
>>
File: cat just.jpg (51 KB, 568x562) Image search: [Google]
cat just.jpg
51 KB, 568x562
>>74342110
Same shit happening in the U.S. with all the illegal Mexicans. Diseases that were wiped out for over a hundred years in the entire country making a comeback. I mean, fuck, all the European immigrants that came to the U.S. went through a rigorous process where they were checked for filthy Old World diseases and if they had any they were immediately quarantined. It's amazing how leftist cucks are letting this happen.
>>
>>74342110
tuberculosis is nasty. keep your family safe
>>
>>74342110
>diseases virtually eradicated in the west come back because of Merkel.
Fucking Germans when do they stop ruining Europe.
>>
>>74346803
Screw you I didn't want any of this and hate the cunt
>>
>>74342110
It's a zombie pandemic, faggot. The government is hiding it. How blue pilled can you be?
>>
Lel, costs for the first dude from Somalia of approx. 10.000-12.000 Euros a month, easily 200k Euros in 18 months of treatment. Hoo-fucking-ray.
>>
>>74346990
>zombie pandemic
What are you, 14?
>>
>>74344905
>you're in danger for widespread disease that will completely kill off whites in Europe.

Dude, it's tuberculosis, we can treat it. Unless you health is already in the shitter you are not gonna die.

The only thing we would need to do is distribute the meds in a sensible way rather than going full retard like last year when you couldn't get any refreshments for your vaccs anymore because they used all of them on illegals.
>>
>>74345456
Do not forget, that it's because of the illegals that new born Kevins and Lauras are pumped up with vaccs, 200% more than 1990
>>
>>74347265
Possibly, but there has also been continual increases in healthcare and medicine, that could also explain that increase.
>>
>>74347340
improvements(increases) would be a better word.
>>
>>74347156
>they used all vaccins on illegals
>he thinks that was unintentional
>>
>>74346803
No on but a tiny core of die-hard globalists wanted this.

A large part has always been opposed but said nothing about it because it would mean social suicide.
Another large part was not too happy about it but willing to tolerate them because "muh poor war refugees".
A small part waved for them at the train stations because they were fucking morons and had absolutely no idea what that behavior would entail.

Short reminder that in 2000 the CDU/CSU actually wanted to abolish the right to asylum and during the last election made no mention of planning to go full retard. Someone who is actually interested in politics could see something like this happening, but lets be honest, how many people actually do inform themselves about politics daily? If I asked a random guy on the street he probably couldn't even list more than maybe 3-4 ministers.
>>
Wow, michael savage literally just talked about this on his show last night, the potential dangers of bringing in immigrants who arent checked for diseases lile T.B.
>>
>>74342110

>2016
>TB

Well played lads.

>>74342482

yup.

http://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/drtb/

You all gonna die.
>>
>>74347156
But of course you'll get your vaccine last, because you already have so much white privilege. Surely, you'll let those poor, starving Syrians get first priority for the vaccines. You're not racist, are you?
>>
>>74347393
Of course it was intentional.

On the one hand, it had to be done to keep this shit in check before every shelter turns into a Nurgle cult.
On the other hand the industry producing them certainly had no problems with emptying the storage and upping the production, so you can be sure that some money changed pockets to make sure that more vaccines than necessary were used.
>>
Chill nigga they be doctaz n sheeit.
>>
Really makes you think.
>>
>>74347418
It's already happening, see
>>74343194
>>
>>74347501
Actually, I will get them first because I have a decent job and thus a private health insurance. The ones who do need to worry about this are the middle and lower class who cannot afford to skip from the mandatory into the private system.

White privilege saving my ass again!
>>
>The average cost of treating a person with TB disease increases with greater resistance. Direct costs (in 2014 U.S. dollars) average from $17,000 to treat drug-susceptible TB to $482,000 to treat the most drug-resistant form of the disease (XDR TB).

That's ALOT of money.
>>
>>74342110
Sounds like a blessing in disguise
>>
>>74347682
The tuberculosis vaccination is not recommended since 1998, due to the fatal side effects
>>
>>74342110
Well of course they have sicknes, they are all doctors and medical ingineers, you get exposed in that line of work !
I'm sure they'll find a cure in no time !
>>
File: 1421330396683.jpg (20 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1421330396683.jpg
20 KB, 267x179
>>74346457

This desu, could be just tanned germans for what we know
>>
File: obamacare.png (417 KB, 948x768) Image search: [Google]
obamacare.png
417 KB, 948x768
>>74347735
$17,000 are monthly costs, tuberculosis treatment lasts between 6 and 18 months.

PS: Tuberculosis treatment is part of the minimum essential coverage of Obama Care
>>
>>74347735
It's pocket change compared to the amount we are already wasting on them.

Every one of those fuckers who claims to be an unaccompanied minor gets psychological treatment because muh barrel bomb trauma, which costs us 60 000€ per year. And there are a lot more of them than drug-resistant TB patients.

>>74347845
I mostly meant the meds. If there's actually a bigger outbreak those will quickly run out, too, but with a private insurance you can be sure that some will be left for you. Because our fucked up healthcare system always has some spare slot for private patients, even when everyone else is dying in the gutter.
>>
>>74342110
>>74343194

Problem with tuberculosis is that you have a latent form: basicly the bacterias are dormant in your lungs and you cant contaminate other people but your testing will be positive.

and a patent form where you will have symptoms and you can spread the disease in an alarming rate if people get in contact with expectorations and are not vaccinated against it

so if you live near a refugee camp dont get in contact wth the one coughing!

advise from a medic student and sry for my bad english

oh and by the way is the vaccin against tuberculosis not obligatory in germany?
>>
File: dog.jpg (121 KB, 432x594) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
121 KB, 432x594
>>74342110
How did it come to this, Germany?
>>
>>74342110

No one is screening for infections diseases on any one of the million+++ migrants that arrived in Germany. And your women and having our free hugs and french kisses.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>74348026
>>74348034
Yea, it's really a damned shame. I could live comfortably and modestly for quite while with that cash. But what have I ever done..
>>
>>74348139
> are not vaccinated against it

I repeat, the tuberculosis vaccination is not recommended since 1998, due to the fatal side effects. Basically all children born after 1998 are not vaccinated against TB here.
>>
>>74348139
>oh and by the way is the vaccin against tuberculosis not obligatory in germany?

Because the disease was essentially non-existent up until recently, so the often quite severe downsides of the vaccination against it weren't worth it.
>>
literally rats

>>74348182
white guilt
>>
>>74348376
Because I assume that like here, it was mostly eradicated there. Now that it is mounting a resurgence, those risks of the vaccine, go down in comparison to TB.
>>
>>74348392
>>74348376
Ok so its basicly the same as here
We only highly recomend the people living in Paris to get vaccinated against tuberculosis dont have to explain why I suppose.

But if I remeber correcly in the refugee camp we had in nord pas de calais they were screened for some diseases including tuberculosis , are there no screening at all of the refugees in your country?
>>
>>74348533
>are there no screening at all of the refugees in your country?
Man, they don't even know how many people are in these camps or if they are registered at all.

Maybe they are screening in some camps but it is definitely not done systematically.

I hope each and everyone responsible for this comes down with some really shit disease. They have put the lives of millions at risk for no reason at all.
>>
>>74348533
What good does it do if they are screened after entering the country?
>>
>>74348636
Why aren't you doing your part and burning them to the ground?
>>
>>74348636
Pretty reckless indeed!
The refugees is one problem but you can at least prevent the spreading of some major diseases to the local population jesus.
And good luck trying to ge those guys in confinement for 6 weeks in a hospital (mandatory for tuberculosis)
>>
so this is what they meant by chemical weapons
>>
I never got vaccinated does this mean I'm going to die?
>>
>>74348533
Screenings are not mandatory, and the only accurate test is the bronchoscopy, which is expensive as you may know. The stupid niggers tend to pay somebody else to spit on their tests, to avoid closed accommodation in a hospital (quarantine).
>>
>>74348649
Tuberculosis is not very highly transmitable you will have to get in contact multiple time and on a quiet a long duration to be contaminated so basicly the people at risk are the ones living in the vicinity of a refugee camp or the one working there. So if you screen them you can potentialy evitate contamination on the long run.
Not to mention that by someon healthy you have around 70_80% chance your body will fight the bacteria effectivly and will lie dormant in your ody so no symptoms at all but you will to treat them anyway to prevent the bacteria to come back in case of immunological disorders

my english is terrible....
>>
>>74348718
>And good luck trying to ge those guys in confinement for 6 weeks in a hospital (mandatory for tuberculosis)

I already heard stories about one guy being put into quarantine and being told that under no circumstances is he allowed to leave - but they aren't allowed to just chain them to their beds so the guy left the station anyway and was later found in the cafeteria. The whole system is so fucked up because it was build on the assumption that everyone living in this country is a functional human capable of logic thought.
There are absolutely no safety mechanisms in place for people who either don't give a shit or are stuck on the mental stage of a 5yo. Or both.
>>
>>74348533
TB vaccination is mandatory here in the UK.

Have a large scar on my arm thanks to it. We all do.
>>
>>74349006
For the Queen
>>
>>74343243
Thats just the Twin Cities and Duluth
>>
>>74348886
If you're mostly healthy it shouldn't kill you.
>>74348919
It's OK I understand. Better than my French. The problem is that once they are in the camp in Calais, they are essentially just a large breeding area for those diseases. I would assume it makes it more likely to get a higher % of that group that is infected with the disease. It wouldn't be a problem if they planned on getting rid of them, but that doesn't seem to be the case. They will either receive very expensive treatment on your dime, or they will be let out into the public with the disease.
>>
>>74348904
Yes bronchoscopy is the final verdict but screenaing is done with IDR intradermo reaction against the BCG wich costs nothing. so you will only have to do a bronchoscopy on the ones positive and presenting symptoms and i think that preventing the transmission of such potential dangerous disease outbalances the cost
>>
>>74349027
>>74349006
Disregard that. They've stopped doing it.

Oh well.
>>
>>74349078
What are you, some kind of Hitler? Next you'll say we should delouse the Jews.
>>
>>74349117
They stopped because the west was able to mostly eradicate the disease. That will change if this trend continues.
>>
>>74349078
The worst thing is how many people are in favor of the government spreading the illegals over every single town to avoid "the formation of ghettos".

Essentially they are first incubating a ton of disgusting shit and then ensure that everyone gets in contact with it.
>>
>>74348939
Yeah I know I worked in a respiratory diease ward for some months and had countless similar experiences with one guy we found in the supermarket without a respiratory mask doing some grocery shopping....
>>
>>74349117
Eh, it made sense to stop it. You don't continue putting up mouse traps after you eradicated every single one in a 10 mile radius either.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>74349219
> had countless similar experiences with one guy we found in the supermarket without a respiratory mask doing some grocery shopping....

I got the same experiences mate (I'm OP)
>>
File: refugee-poop.jpg (73 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
refugee-poop.jpg
73 KB, 800x532
>>74342110
>import shitskins that don't know how to go to the toilet properly, how to behave or how to have sex with anything that isnt a goat so you have to specificaly train them to rape your own women
>wonder why diseases are spreading
Whats the point of even posting this? either grow some balls and open up the real "camps" or die in the human feces flood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3405464/Migrant-sexually-assaulted-25-year-old-victim-telling-German-women-just-sex.html
>>
>>74349264
It was a high school rite of passage.

I'd prefer if we are still doing it desu, given the amount of international travel going on.
>>
>>74349206
>>74349219
The issue here, like we've seen in the US regarding certain treatments like vaccines, is that peoples custom's and religion often forbids them to receive such medical treatment. They will refuse, either out of ignorance of science or through dedication to religion, and go out into the public. We had the scare with Ebola that is a good view of what that can look like. The problem here is that the left will predictably place their customs and values over science, and put everyone at risk.
>>
File: 1430683047840.jpg (26 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1430683047840.jpg
26 KB, 508x524
>>74342110
>not vetting random faggots entering your country for diseases and overall value to the benefit of your country
>>
>>74349143
Yea, only after being a newfag, was I ever called a Hitler-esque globalist.
>>
>>74349347
Don't look now. Here comes zika!

Do you want to get the virus permanently by natural means or do you want to get shot up with the virus permanently? Don't worry, we'll "adapt"
>>
>>74349347
Pretty much yeah in France there is also some trend here recently to not get you children vaccinated wich is completly idiotic.
I would really like those people to get back a 100 years in time and to get infected by those diseases we eradicated thx to vaccins and then they should tell me if it doesnt outweight the possible side effects
>>
>>74349438
ONE EURO PER HOUR SLAVE NIGGER GET BACK TO WORK
>>
>>74343194
who the fuck would want to live in minnesota?
>>
>>74349473
You are letting your delusions cloud your interpretation of my point of view.
>>
>>74349541
So you can vote for foam party rubio, apparently
>>
>>74349553
Excuse me I self-identify as a rough wooden bench. I'll call the cops if you don't cease this hate speech.
>>
>>74349438
The mistake wasn't that we didn't check them, the mistake was that we even let some random faggots enter our country.
>>
>>74349590
Do you enjoy pushing fragments of yourself into peoples arses?
>>
Bacterial multi-culture
>>
>>74349658
I bet your wife gets madly wet when you talk to her like that.
>>
File: grammatikmachtfrei.jpg (37 KB, 469x273) Image search: [Google]
grammatikmachtfrei.jpg
37 KB, 469x273
>>74343173
>>
File: pigeon_duck.png (172 KB, 582x365) Image search: [Google]
pigeon_duck.png
172 KB, 582x365
>>74349672
Yes its a positive thing, now we get resistent to more viruses and after a view years we are superhealthy, especially if we take a good sip of refugee semen. Its very healthy!
>>
File: 1342644086-vanderbeekbasedgod.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1342644086-vanderbeekbasedgod.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>74349672

Lol we might not even need to gas the sandniggers some based bacteria will start killing them off for us.
>>
Even back in the 1800s and 1900s when immigrants were flocking into the USA by the millions, we STILL checked them for TB. That shit spreads like wildfire, and basically everyone in the 3rd world has it latent within them. And it ain't going away unless you take a very specific anti-TB antibiotic regimen. And even then, it takes fucking 6 months to clear at the earliest
>>
>have to get TB test to get a job
>don't need TB test to immigrate to a country

WOW

Don't worry, guys. Merkel is just a fan of The Wind Rises. She thinks them sickly girls are romantic and all.
>>
>>74347156
Spend all your tax money for medicine to save that lesser subhuman filth you wants dick in your mouth
>>
>>74342110
Enjoy your multikult and diversity Hans.
>>
File: not even mad.jpg (28 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
not even mad.jpg
28 KB, 720x405
>>74348376
>after 98
Kek really is purging the milenials because there is no way we can contain this with the patients constantly breaking out of the wards...
>>
>>74350671
I saw a chinaman wearing a dust mask the other day. It could become fashionable.
>>
US news: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/09/29/surprise-after-illegal-immigration-wave-tuberculous-plagues-el-paso-hospital-n1895083

>thousands of illegal minor children have been shoved into the public education system without meeting normal immunization requirements (because after all, they're entitled to it according to the Department of Education) and into local hospitals for medical care. As a result, cases of Tuberculosis are popping up with five confirmed infections and at least 700 children being put at risk.

>Five babies have tested positive for tuberculosis infection after an employee at an El Paso hospital exposed hundreds of infants to the disease, according to a statement released by the El Paso Department of Public Health.

Immigrants will literally kill your children and liberals will tell you they're entitled to, so check your white privilege. Texas and Commiefornia are compromised.
>>
It's all coming together European, don't you see?

It was a small experiment that the elites plan to introduce on a global scale next, they are just working out the kinks.

UN- unify everyone under one umbrella

EURO- one currency

ISLAM- soon to be one religion too!
>>
>>74346457
Ja, it could be some abo fuking, australian trash that brought TB to europe.
>>
>>74342110
I's this The Division?
>>
>>74347051
Don't you ever sober up?
Do you sniff gas all day?
>>
Weil hier sowieso soviele Deutsche auf diesem Thread schreiben, gebe ich mal einfach meinen Senf zu dieser ganzen Fachkraftskrise ab...

Die tolle Lügenpresse hat sich letztes Jahr in dieses Thema so sehr hineinverbißen. Stolz auf sein Land zu sein ist ja in Deutschland leider seit 1945 ein Verbrechen, weil man uns ja wie beim vorletzten Weltkrieg als den großen Buhmann darstellt.

Es muß erst wieder so ein Mist wie in Köln geschehen und dann erst 7 Tage nach dem ganzen Geschehen mal wieder ein verlogener Beitrag unserer tollen Lügenpresse.

Vergewaltigung ist in Deutschland zwar natürlich verboten, aber anscheinend soll eine Frau es genießen, wenn vor ihr ein eigentlich Wehrfähiger steht, der in der Anzahl sein Land, wo er herkam, besser verteidigen könnte als unsere Bundeswehr.

Deutsche müssen einen von der Lügenpresse ausgedachten Konflikt ertragen und müssen ein Pack von Vergewaltigern in unserem Land ertragen.

Nun nochmal ein kleiner Abschied von mir, wie es sich für die Linksversifften gehört, die das gefördert haben: REFUGEES WELCOME!
>>
>>74347265

> Kevin
> Hartz IV

pick two
>>
>>74347408

>Short reminder that in 2000 the CDU/CSU actually wanted to abolish the right to asylum and during the last election made no mention of planning to go full retard

Yeah, who could have seen this coming.

> Hint: everyone that wasn't cucked and retarded enough to vote CDU/CSU.
>>
>>74351866
I specifically mentioned that at the end of my post.

Someone who only pays superficial attention to politics and maybe listen to the propaganda channels for a minute or two per day wouldn't have seen it coming. And sadly, that is most people.
>>
>>74342110
Tuberculosis is a social construct. Check your healthy privilege, shitlord!
>>
>>74352168
I self-identify as not having tuberculosis.
>>
File: mine face.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
mine face.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>74349672
Shiet only now do I get it.
>>
>>74347418
>bringing in immigrants who arent checked for diseases like T.B.

That would be racist.
>>
>>74342110
Good. You people deserve it.
>>
>>74348533
>Refugee screening
You joking mate? They come here in bulk and people welcome them regardless of the background they had. They don't even get psychologically analyzed, you want them to be screened for disease? This whole shit is one huge mess.
>>
>>74352611
Some months back a curious idea crossed my mind. I asked somebody from an early country with a medical background, "hey, call my crazy, but I just had an idea and aren't they going to bring in all kinds of diseases?"

>yeah, the hospitals are full of them but not enough to cause a problem yet
>>
>>74352745
Even if they are healthy as bulls. People here fail to realize that mass migration is different from the normal migration that goes through embassies and official means. You are importing all kinds of people, the criminals, the serial murderers, the rapists, kleptomaniacs, terrorists, anything can go at all if you bring people in without proper due process and filtration. It is one thing to be a good person and give shelter to the poor ones who need it, and totally another thing to invite all the hobos inside your home without even knowing who they are or talking to them first.
>>
>>74353069
I'll tell you what when I traveled to one of the Emirates (aka very rich countries that refuse to accept any war refugees) they locked us in before we knew what was going on and sprayed us down so that we wouldn't bring dangerous fungi into their country.

Maybe we could learn a thing or two from these Ay-rabs.
>>
>>74348376
>all children born after 1998 are not vaccinated against TB

yfw the children of the rich and famous start dieing off due to diseases from illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1463436828791.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1463436828791.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>don't get vaccinated guise, it's not like we're going to get exposed to third world shit diseases... there's no way that could happen
>>
>>74353069
No, if anything they are bulls
>>
>>74348919
>my english is terrible....

Your english is fine German bro.
Much better than my German.
>>
>>74344996
you deserve what you bring upon yourself
>>
>>74345689
sick people don't work and therefore don't produce
>>
>>74353700
flag
>>
>>74342110
So? Just quarantine them and let them die
>>
>>74354876
What is it about Serbia that makes it so hardcore? Was it the muslim invasion or just the preponderance of accordians?
>>
>>74354966
I'd say it's the second
>>
>>74355056
Can't argue with a guy who can squeeze an accordian. It's an instrument that requires upper body strength, cardiovascular endurence, and fine muscle coordination by rote to know which buttons to press on the non-keyboard side.

Respeck knucles all around.
>>
>>74342110
i'm surprised tuberculosis isn't more common in norway. it was extinct until 90s/2000s. and for some reason kids don't get vaccinated anymore.
but the absolute worst part is that when they enter and is offered vaccines and such they usually refuse and people support it. ''but their feelings'' is literally their argument.
>>
>>74355187
Playing accordion is the perfect chest exercise, not even joking
>>
>>74355234
There is actually a risk of mental damage to children if they are vaccined against tuberculousis - thats why upon practically dying out vaccination also stopped.
>>
>>74355234
by they i mean the immigrants who come here. they refuse treatment, generally spread diseases like fucking rats.
>>
>>74355387
It really is. But let's be truthful.

Blowing up mosques is the best exercise of all. Am I right or am I wrong?
>>
File: pepe (8).jpg (19 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe (8).jpg
19 KB, 202x250
>>74342110
>Daily reminder, that you should stay away from refugees
HOW? THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!
>>
>>74355416
got any source on that? its not that i don't believe you i'd just like to read some more about it
>>
>>74355597
stop being intolerant hanz it's your fault that you failed to follow your orders to avoid them
>>
>>74355531
True dat
>>
>>74348376
i got mine a few months ago
>>
>>74343013
But Europeans brought universities, hospitals, systems of writing, civilization essentially. These fuckers bring TB along with rape, murder, and ghettos.
>>
Noone can enter Russia without TB screening, all workers and students are forced to undergo procedure again every year.
At least gov doing something useful here.
>>
>>74355819
oy vey russia is starting world war again!
>>
>>74342110
Not sure what the link was but in the US where they had settled refugees, I think Minnesota, they found that 40% or some refugees there also had tuberculosis. It is a more common disease in their country of origin apparently.
>>
>>74356048
>but zika is not a problem
>>
>>74356135
I didn't say that..
>>
>>74356207
You don't need to say it. It's next up in line.

Will it happen or will it not happen? Who cares? It's going to happen if our smartest people don't stop it.
>>
>>74355613
>not that I don't believe you
Don't look it up for yourself and make up your own mind.
>A carefully tabulated record of the child's state of health before the commencement of vaccination and its reaction to the inoculation should be kept: fever, crying, sleeplessness, convulsions, meningitis, epilepsy, growth-pattern disturbances, behavioural disturbances, infections such as inflamed ears, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, eczema, along with motor development and mental development
http://www.post-vaccination-syndrome.com/3924/the-post-vaccination-syndrome.aspx
>>
>>74355652
>hanz
>>
>>74357335
>Don't look it up
I meant of course don't (just believe me) and look it up...
>>
>>74357390
Klaus?
>>
>>74357647
better :^)

for the next time: its Hans
>>
>>74357753
Not in the Queen's English it's not.
>>
>>74350807
>Spend all your tax money for medicine to save that lesser subhuman filth you wants dick in your mouth

Are you from Australia?
>>
>>74357789
schat ze fak ap
>>
File: HW9LPuYS_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
HW9LPuYS_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 347x347
spreading disease... how original.. who could possibly be behind this..
>>
>>74358067
Yes, we should fire up the ovens.
>>
>illegal immigrants bringing back diseases white people had gotten rid of in their countries

mexicans are doing it over here too

the billionaire jew globalists are waging biological warfare against the goyim poorfags
>>
>>74358188
fully agree
>>
How the hell does TB get in with refugees?
I had to pay $300 to check my Russian wife for TB when I applied for her green card, in addition to her getting checked for TB before she was even allowed over here on her J1 visa.
>>
>>74343243
Norwegian Minnesotafag here, save us, the Finns too inbred to help,
also most of the degenerates are germanic.

Also this >>74349072
Fuck Minneapolis and Duluth
>>
File: 1460651939136.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1460651939136.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>74342110
First the rape epidemics, then Zika, now this. Holy fucking shit, Hans.
>>
>>74358318
your wife didn't have the refugee red carpet laid out for her, they actually had standards and conditions before she was allowed to enter.
>>
>>74358443
>>74343243
Minnesota nork is correct, most of us went there, north dakota and some to alaska. Actually already by 1900 there were more mountain monkeys over there than here home back at the shitrock
>>
>>74358318

Because paying money to immigrate or getting checked for disease is for white people. If you did it to a brown das rayciss. Where have you been, countryman? They're letting these brown shits in by the boat/busload with no checks. Outright criminals, outright rapists, diseased ones, no check at all.

There's a thing where if you adopt a pet you need to keep it in quarantine for a few weeks, because if it has a disease it would spread to your other pets and infect them all. But doing that with humans be rayciss. sjw are literally killing us.

>russian wife

T-trump-sama! Masaka!
>>
>>74344996
It's penance for being such Nazi scum, the German people must eradicate themselves. Or that's what they're told over there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9QAUsUA98
>>
>>74349541
The more North you go the less degenerate it is, until you hit Canada.
>>
Reminder that tb is becoming harder and harder to treat. At the current rate, it wont be long before it will be treated with "management plans" rather than the antibiotic cure we use now.
>>
>>74358645
Apparently ancient Viking runes were discovered in Minnesota, but they were found by a Swedish guy so who knows.
>>
So how much more muslim dick are you eurofags going to take before announcing a declaration and overthrowing your established government?
>>
>>74359468
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_colonization_of_the_Americas
Maybe their maps of the Americas are more convincing evidence?
>>
>>74359766
Oh thanks, much better than runes found by a Swede.
>>
>>74342110
>mfw we have no Arabs in our country illegally

no TBC here
also fuck the Germans sideways
>>
>>74342110
>Dangerous Tuberculosis spreading at alarming rate in Germany

Wait wait wait. Wait.

I thought you all had the most stringent health screenings for the refugees and background checks and they were all PhD M.D. J.D. LLM's with MA's in nuclear physics.

Are you telling me most of them are really sick peasant scum?
>>
>>74342110
Same in London. I see about 10 cases of antibiotic resistant TB in my clinic every week. Normally from north and west Africans.
>>
File: ScaredWoman.jpg (657 KB, 1378x1378) Image search: [Google]
ScaredWoman.jpg
657 KB, 1378x1378
>>74342110
Awesome! That's the message Trump needs for the women regarding the rapefugees!

They don't give a flying fuck about rape (half of them want black cock, and the other half believes nothing bad can ever happen to them or their family). They don't really care about terrorism or losing their culture. But the dirty microbes that will infect them and their precious kids will do the trick! And Shillary wants to bring a million of rapefugees infected with terrible fatal crippling diseases to America! They gonna be janitors in their kid's schools and cooks in cafes/restaurants. Terrific!
>>
>>74360600
of course not. this here is fake propaganda by the right nazis because tuberculosis is more a social construct than anything else.
>>
>>74361122
Oh, Jew!
>>
>>74348430
Guess who goyim
>>
File: 1383806804149.jpg (597 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1383806804149.jpg
597 KB, 500x750
>>74360051
>mfw the entire world hates you either for alleged crimes you didn't commit and for your peers that hate themselves even more than that the rest of the world does
>>
>>74351129
Exactly.

One Bank

One Government

No borders

Complete loss of privacy so you can be tracked, followed and identified wherever you go, whatever you do.
>>
File: image.png (745 KB, 990x560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
745 KB, 990x560
>>74362065
>mfw neo irl
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.