[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump win the general election? What will he do to secure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-01-36-33.png (367 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-01-36-33.png
367 KB, 1440x2560
How will Trump win the general election? What will he do to secure the hispanic, black, women, and youth vote? All 4 of those groups view him unfavorably.
>>
>>69865843
Nobody has an answer to this?
>>
>>69865843

Trump has lost a lot of steam lately, and he did it to himself.

Yeah, I have noticed that /pol/ seems to have lost it's boner for Trump lately. Probably because he has stumped himself very hard in the past week. Even the Trump GENERAL threads are barely posted anymore, and they are basically just low-energy repeats of the same Trump GENERALS that have always existed. The momentum died down.

As for how we will win the general election? He literally cannot. Assuming he doesn't get fucked over by a brokered convention and actually becomes the nominee, he still does not have the votes to win on a national level. He, for the absolute most part, appeals only to white males, specifically older white males, and they alone are not enough to win, considering a lot of white males also vote Democrat. There is no way he can win over minorities or women at this point, and the minorities and women that currently support him are outliers of their communities.
>>
>>69865843
Seven in 10 women will change their minds tomorrow.
>>
He doesn't need them. If he polls at the exact same percentage among this groups as his approval rating with them, he can win the election provided he also secures 70% of the white male vote.

The cucks will literally make or break this election.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 670x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 670x611
>>69867868
>>
>>69867995
>70% of white males

So he literally cannot win then? Because that is never going to happen. He'll get that number, maybe, among blue collar whites in the rust belt. Nowhere else.
>>
Black
>turn out is going to be lower this year anyway
>point out how Hilary wants to ship labor our of our country - most of which worked by blacks
Hispanic
>illegals can't vote
>Legals don't want the shit they left to creep in here
Women
>He won't get these votes, but he can keep them home by bashing hilary covering up rape
Youth
>Youth
>voting
Pick one.
>>
>>69868177
Dude, no white males are going to vote for Hillary. At all.
>>
>>69867995
>70% of the white male vote.

how's fantasyland?
>>
>>69868158

What is the point of that image? Do you have anything to say? He doesn't have the voting power on a national level. /pol/ cannot deny this all it wants, it won't make it any less true.
>>
>>69866646
>>69865843
Some historical perspective helps.

>From this point in the race, in 1980.
The other poll was taken by the Los Angeles Times on March 25, the day of the New York primary. It asked Republican and Democratic voters to record favorable and unfavorable impressions of candidates.

Anderson finished in the poll with a 68 percent favorable rating. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy was second with a 60 percent favorable rating followed by President Carter with 51 percent and Ronald Reagan with 30 percent.

>from the washington post, April 15, 1980

And those are in all voters. Remember what happened in 1980?
>>
>>69868313

what was Ronald Reagan's name recognition in 1980?
>>
>>69868257
You have no grasp on reality if you honestly think that's true.
>>
>>69865843
Women change their minds easily.
>>
>>69867995
He's also vastly unpopular amongst white males.

He's the single most loathed human being on the planet.
>>
Bill Clinton is a rapist

Do women want a rapist as First Gentleman?
>>
>>69868368
The famous actor, and governor of California? He'd also already nearly defeated a sitting president in the 1976 Republican Primary.

Also, please notice one of those names is Edward M. Kennedy. Teddy Kennedy. He went on to lose the Democrat nomination again.

>>69868505
see also
>>69868313

These ratings mean less than nothing at this point.
>>
File: 1458734918236.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458734918236.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>69868629
THIS

once trump parades all of BIll's sexual assault victims up on stage and tells them they don't need to be scared of Hillary's Threats.
>>
>>69865843
I don't get it what favor-ability has to do with winning?

Look at hillshit numbers... mad idiots are still voting for her.
>>
>>69867995
It's actually a lot better than that. The female vote won't shift that hard to Hillary. I expect she can replicate the 56% Democrats managed in 2012 with the incessant "War on Women" campaign they ran for two years.

Female candidates do not have a proven historical bump from women voters, and they 8-12% disadvantage is well-documented over decades of polling from Gallup. Some people simply will not vote for a woman under any circumstance and some of those people will be Democrats.

Blacks are a political non-issue. Hillary will need to work her ass off to earn the 90% rate of Obama, most likely we'll see that slip back in the 80's. Maybe lower if Trump's message about good jobs gets through to them.

Hispanics vote about 80% Democrat. They're also a much smaller bloc than people think because so few can legally vote.

All the math on these are already baked into every national election cake. White people are the swing voters who decide elections.
>>
>>69868831
Literally nothing. It's a way to attempt to change opinion rather than quantify it.

Reagan's favorable rating in 1980 was 30% across the board at this point in the race.
>>
>>69865843
Melania and Ivanka will turn it around for him.
They are infinitely better human beings than Hillary and that fact will be paraded around.
>>
File: 1365704883191.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1365704883191.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
From where i'm sitting he needs to actually produce some substantive numbers and policies for his opinions. Whenever he gets questioned in debates he just comes up with word salad 'im the best i'll hire the best' answers. Hopefully, it's all a game and once he wins the republican election he will just change gears and decimate Shillary when she goes in expecting all the shit hes done in republican debates thus far.

Like his anti-mexican policy is really a pro-black policy, but everyone will tell you hes gonna be racist anti-black. He needs to actually show his policies, argue his points and not just give meme answers if he wants to make a substantive hit in his unfavorability polls.

I hope the silent majority can carry him, but i think it's risky to put your eggs in that basket, he should try make some headway and just pray his cult of personality can carry him with the fans hes already collected regardless of what he says next, because hes always been a moderate using the Republican platform for his own goals, he just needs to show the average moderate / democrat that side of him.
>>
>>69869165
He's given pretty clear answers, and outlined why over-promising during the campaign is counter-productive. He's not being anointed Emperor. Obama managed about two policy objectives in two terms, in the process losing the House and Senate in landslide after landslide and installing Republican control at the state level of almost every state.
>>
>>69869165
Breaking through on the black vote is a fantasy of mine. If only 40% of blacks voted Trump his victory would be absolutely assured.

Democrats cannot survive without almost all of the black vote. I'm not even sure Hillary can win if she falls back to the Pre-Obama Democrat levels.
>>
>>69869379

Still, from where i'm sitting he needs to do more. Like i said i want him to win, and i'm hoping hes keeping his big guns for the real race, but relying on republicans and burning every other bridge doesn't seem to be the best option.

It's good you guys have the real power, but still, if trump wants in relying on the 'silent majority' really isn't going to help him. And even then what i've said probably would help him.

>>69869543

Exactly. If he works on those other groups, if he can even swing 20% of those blacks, hispanics, women who dislike him because of lies they see spewed in the media hes got 100x better chance than just hoping there is an undisclosed group of people out there who will support him.
>>
File: waterguntohed2.jpg (48 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
waterguntohed2.jpg
48 KB, 385x387
it doesn't matter if trump wins or loses

Government is still corrupt. Civilization is still fucked. It really doesn't matter. Nothing matters at this point. We've gone too far and only a massive amount of bloodshed will change anything
>>
7/10 is also the ratio for 'women who are retarded'
>>
>>69869704
10% of those blacks are already headed his way. Clinton can only pray she gets as much as her husband did, and that swings the Black vote towards Trump.

Trump is pealing off blue collar workers. The core of the white votes Democrats ignore.

Women have voted ~55% Democrat since forever. They fucking voted 53% Democrat in 1984. Mondale got stomped like a narc at a biker rally, and still carried the cunt vote.
>>
>>69869775
This. It would need to be "new epoch - start over" big.
>>
Clinton has a high unfavorable ratio too. Trump has pretty much all or his skeletons out in the open while most people don't really acknowledge Clinton. Really not hard to sway numbers in your favor when you are against a literal war criminal who fights with her vagina while also having a long list of women's lives she has destroyed.
>>
>>69865843
Republicans are having record high voter turnout, Democrats are having record low voter turnout.
>>
>women voters
i dont think any women i know under 30 has ever voted.
>>
>>69870904
*woman
>>
>>69870830
I think a lot of those democrats going into republican are people voting for Cruz to deny a Trump nomination.

At any rate, women vote democrat for the most part in any election.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.