[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Registered independent here, Can any libertarians convince me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: libterran.png (17 KB, 856x842) Image search: [Google]
libterran.png
17 KB, 856x842
Registered independent here,

Can any libertarians convince me to vote for the libertarian party of Trump?
>>
File: masochism.jpg (16 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
masochism.jpg
16 KB, 244x207
>>69852830
I don't see many lolbertarians here, it's just not a realistic view point at this time. Independent who registered republican to MAGA.
>>
File: 1459110308653.jpg (222 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459110308653.jpg
222 KB, 1600x900
1. The authoritarian regressive left in this country has become progressively more tyrannical over the last decade or two. They have turned political correctness into an inquisition with which they have begun to push conservative and libertarian ideas out of the Overton window. Hell, they've begun pushing moderate liberals out of the window. Anyone who does not agree with the agenda of the radical left will be shamed, doxed, slandered and quite possibly lose their job. In Europe, you're already thrown in jail for holding certain opinions. Something MUST tear down this horrifying edifice, and that something must be someone who teaches these people that they cannot keep suppressing freedom of speech, they need a giant fist right to the face. Whether you agree with all his policies or not, we may not have freedom of speech in 20 years if someone doesn't put a stop to this bullshit, and now. We should not let our political discourse be run by hysterical women and effeminate nu-males who insist that holding a differing opinion is a form of oppression.

2. Mass immigration of poor hispanics into the United States will lead to a demographic shift, which will lead to a political shift. If the illegals get amnesty, as they may well under a Clinton presidency, the conservative movement will be over, and the Democratic party will become the political center over the next twenty years maximum. The political correctness will only get worse, social justice will become a mainstream political party, and libertarianism may well be illegal.

If you value your freedom, the only sensible candidate is Donald Trump. Not because he's the most libertarian person running [though he is, imo]. But because he is the DIRECT enemy of the people trying to establish European-style liberal fascism in this country.

MAGA.
>>
File: nyet.png (1 MB, 484x1920) Image search: [Google]
nyet.png
1 MB, 484x1920
>>69852830
not telling you to vote either way but do not be blinded by party affiliation, OP

thats how we got into this mess
>>
>>69852830
The only reason a libertarian should vote for Trump is if he or she believes that leftist hyperbole about how he'll destroy America if he becomes president has a significant chance of actually coming to fruition.

If he represented a legitimate chance to break down the US federal government and let our country start fresh, I'd vote Trump without even a second thought.
>>
Lolbertarian here,

If you're a cultural libertarian you should vote Trump because he's going to smash the PC and therefore the regressive left.

The only really anti-libertarian thing he's really talked about it shutting off the boarders (And let's be honest, most libertarians aren't actually pro open borders.), and if you're a paleo-libertarian that shouldn't even matter.
>>
>>69854329
45% tariff on foreign goods isn't anti-libertarian?

Expansion of libel laws against the press isn't?

He talks about forcing companies to stay in or return to the US...
>>
>>69855179
>implying other countries are relevant

There's nothing in the constitution that says we have to spread our asscheaks open for everyone else in the world to fuck us.

>Expansion of libel laws against the press isn't?
I'm fairly sure lying isn't protected by the first amendment.
>>
>>69855670
I shouldn't be able to buy goods from any place I choose without govt intervention?

You want the govt to decide what is or isn't the truth?
>>
File: 1456712714230.jpg (42 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1456712714230.jpg
42 KB, 574x500
>>
>>69856009
>you want the govt to decide what is or isn't the truth

No, I want the press to stop abusing their power to print lies.
>>
>>69856142
So who makes the choice of what is and isn't true?

Trump's standard of reasonable proof is probably anything negative about me. Also, he lies all the time.
>>
>>69856340
A court of law decides, since it's a libel case.

Why shouldn't I be able to prosecute those who defame me and print lies to those around me?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.