[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where have all the Trump threads gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: Trump vs SJWs.jpg (381 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
Trump vs SJWs.jpg
381 KB, 1200x859
So what happened, /pol/? Trump actually makes a gaff with the whole punish women for abortion thing, and suddenly this board goes from 80% Trump threads on the first page, to one Trump general, if that. Are you guys embarrassed of him now? Did you finally realize he can't win the general, especially with pretty much every Republican saying they won't vote for him, and given up on him? What happened to your "movement"? Looks like it got flushed to me. Guess it's back to shitposting about Jews, eh?
>>
Dunno.
>>
top shilling friend, where can I upboat you?
>>
>>69846005
Oh, I love this meme. Anyone who says something you don't like is a shill.

No, I'm just pointing out that this proves what I assumed all along. That all of these rabid Trump supporters were mostly just newfags who were only here for the memes and to be contrarian faggots. So now that /pol/ is getting all kinds of attention for being a hub for memes of the alt-right, it isn't as fun anymore. Couple that with Trumps declining poll numbers and the abortion missteps, and most of them have bailed until the next meme comes along. They are no better than Bernie cucks on leddit.

Just take a look at /pol/ right now. Although they may not be great, you have to admit the quality of threads is far better than it has been.
>>
>>69845665
Long time passing
>>
A better question is who do we support if not Trump? I happen to like John McAfee, bu I don't think many other people do.
>>
Not to mention the total failure of the Cruz sex scandal shit. And what about Ghost's call to action for meme warfare? When these faggots were asked to actually DO something, for all of their tough talk they just fled. The best they could achieve was doxxing Carl the Cuck. It really is sad.
>>
>>69845768
Quit your shilling
>>
>>69846896
Wait.. Hold the presses!

People on the Internet are lazy, shitposting, memeing, armchair activists?

We need to alert everyone!
>>
>>69847172
That's not the issue. It is the fact that all of these Trump supporters on /pol/ were knocking the Sanders supporters for the exact same reason, but in the end they turned out to be exactly the same. They aren't even showing up here to flame me. They aren't even here at all. The few that are are too busy posting anime in the general. It's pathetic.
>>
>>69846887
Well, I have planned to vote for Gary Johnson again, but I was swayed to Trump because of the immigration issue. So I will still vote for Trump if he get the nomination, and Johnson if he doesn't.
>>
>>69845665
They went home to reddit desu trump is mainstream now so pol has no need for him
>>
>>69845665
why make threads about how great Trump is?
isn't it obvious he is?
>>
>>69845665
>gaffe
>commit a crime
>get punished
>somehow this is a gaffe
>>
>>69847814
Nice try.
>>
>>69847886
No, in my opinion the gaff was when he back pedaled twice. That's something he has yet to do, and it made him look weak and ignorant.
>>
Maybe it's been because of the large break between any debate and primary?
>>
Mainly because he's just just been laying low right now. Not much has really happened since that abortion "controversy"
>>
>say a thing
>Wow that was offensive
>ok I meant other thing

I fail to see the problem here, everyone else does it
>>
File: 1455927168053.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1455927168053.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>69846896

>>>>69847347

We have memes m8. Get up and so something.
>>
The real reason is that the primaries are slowing down so there is less new news to report on.
>>
>>69848145
kek
this
>>
>>69848309
thats it

its just not that exciting right now

plus trump already destroyed most of the enemies
>>
File: ImageSTEAM2.jpg (110 KB, 709x588) Image search: [Google]
ImageSTEAM2.jpg
110 KB, 709x588
>>
>>69848625
>plus trump already destroyed most of the enemies
This.
>Kasich is dead in the water.
>Rato Can only win the nomination in a brokered convention too.
>Donald still wants to save Hillary for the general.

His only real enemy right now is the system, avoiding a brokered convention is his only pressing priority, and all that can be done to help that is win the primaries when they happen and have a rally or so.
>>
File: 1457305998380.png (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457305998380.png
30 KB, 400x300
>>69845665
>doesn't know how to use the catalog

Hello plebbitshill.

Trump said people who break the law should be punished.

How can we have laws if there is no consequence for breaking them?
>>
>>69849229
Good job reading the thread.>>69847995

When did I say I didn't use the catalog? I was merely pointing out what was on the first page.

You guys really need to cut down on the memes. Everything you don't like is either leddit or a shill, or in your case, both apparently. I already said in another post that I was planning to vote for Trump. You guys are fucking idiots.
>>
>>69845665
Trump fan here since June
U are right def slowed

He has taken a hit and needs more substance

Op great wuestik and very valid

I think his new humble approach will help him

It's a pendulum

Be well
>>
Were you not here when he made his 3 different statements on abortion? There were half a dozen threads up about that at any given time
>>
>>69845665
Two and half weeks without a Primary/Caucus has also contributed to the lull.
I feel most posters are waiting anxiously for Tuesday, and will spring back up like weeds, whether rabidly supporting Trump, or rubbing it in his fan's faces if Cruz is winning.
Either way, if you thought this place was bad before, it's about to be much worse.
>>
Hey /TG/, how do i convince my trump hating acquaintance that Trump is truly the savior of the country? Here is a copy/paste of a rant she sent me while i was at work after i posted some maga stuff on facebook:

LISTEN
YOU DONT CARE BECAUSE YOURE NOT A WOMAN
HE LEGIT
ONLY WANTS US TO BE SEXY
WE ARE NOT TOYS
HE THINKS GAY MARRIAGE SHOULDNT BE LEGAL
AND ABORTION ILLEGAL
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
IF TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT
AND MY BROTHER RAPED AND GOT ME PREGNANT
I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
WHAT IF CARA AND I WORKED OUT
AND EVENTUALLY WANTED TO GET MARRIED
IT COULDN'T HAPPEN
IF I WANTED TO DO ANYTHING WITH MY LIFE
WOMEN WOULD BE SO DOWN TALKED
I COULDNT DO ANYTHING
MY LIFE WOULD BE FUCKED
JACKSON
IF YOU CAN GIVE YOUR OPINION BUT WONT LISTEN TO MINE
FINE
FUCK YOU
NO YOU ARENT
YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
BECAUSE YOURE NOT AFRAID OF THE THINGS IM AFRAID OF
IF HE WAS AROUND IF THE EXAMPLES I GAVE HAPPENED
I WOULD BE DEAD

I just want to Make America Great Again, and I want everyone to be enthusiastic about it, how do I change a mind?
>>
File: 1454718205957.png (169 KB, 599x604) Image search: [Google]
1454718205957.png
169 KB, 599x604
Where have all the Bernie "cuck" Sanders threads gone?
>>
>where have all the trump threads gone?
>search catalogue
>literally three rows of trump threads on /pol/
>>
>>69850735
They were just the exact same Trump fags trolling.
>>
>>69851464
Noticed you only respond to head in sand trumpettz

What about me?

Horrible two weeks but has adjusted

Look at Greta town hall tonight.

He will come back right after Wisc and hit 1300+
>>
Is it just me or has the presidential race lost its interest?
>>
>>69851675
Don't cry. I know there are some genuine Trump supporters. But there were more threads during other lulls. I am planning to vote for him, as i said before. I just think a lot of them are disingenuous.
>>
>>69851301
This. OP is a fucking retard and probably a concern shill.
>>
>>69852043
That's anecdotal evidence. There are far fewer Trump threads than there were. can't remember a time in months that I have refreshed the first page several times in a row without seeing a Trump or Trump related thread. And again, stop calling everyone a shill it just makes you look retarded. Especially considering i have now said four times in this thread that I was voting Trump.
>>
File: 1457943703879.jpg (65 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
1457943703879.jpg
65 KB, 600x371
>>69852547
Funny, every thread on the front page is a Trump thread when I refresh the page.
>>
>>69845665
There hasn't been any primary or happening lately that can be Trump related. There's no victory when there is no battle
>>
>>69849667
Okay if you're particular about the name we call you, accurately you're a newfaggot.

Or else you're completely oblivious to the fact that we make a lot more threads when there are consistent rallies/primaries/etc.
>>
>>69852906
I have both been here longer than you and am older than you. Wasn't there a Trump town hall earlier?
>>
Is this all Hillary has got? A few concern trolls on /pol?

Sad.

It's still Trump 2016.
>>
>>69853077
So you've been here since the creation of 4chan?

Yes, but there isn't a super "day" for the next three weeks. Hence consistent rallies, yielding consistent OC, discussion etc.
>>
This board is full of Trump all the time, I'm not sure why you have to lie, OP. Nervous?
>>
>>69853401
>>69853866
ITT: people who can't read. Not saying it again.
>>
>>69847567

You mean a female bill?

Last names aren't gender specific!
>>
We are other places letting you shills shill to each other until you realize there is no one here to slide or shill for.
>>
>>69848017

THIS.

At this point we have all seen his stump speeches at least 30 times, and he hasn't even been doing events for like two weeks before the latest couple in wisconsin. There's been no big news or big changes. No new information of maymay worthy incidents.

People are just reserving their energy. We are rebuilding.

Trump is 20 points ahead in Pennsylvania and 35 ahead in New York. Wisconsin will be tight, but Cruz will likely win. Media will spend the time between then and the next primary shilling about "ITS OGRE 4 TRUMP", but hell still come back and crush.

Its actually good. People were getting fatigued. He will pump the energy back up in the days following wisconsin. I guarantee it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Trump love is alive and well.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.