[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/college- threatens-women-who-dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1411245985364.jpg (65 KB, 592x594) Image search: [Google]
1411245985364.jpg
65 KB, 592x594
http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/college-threatens-women-who-dont-want-to-pee-with-men/

THERE'S NO UNDOING THIS, WHITE WOMEN

WELCOME TO THE HELL OF YOUR OWN MAKING
>>
Good.
I've always loved it when people fight fire with fire.
>>
>>69770467
>http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/college-threatens-women-who-dont-want-to-pee-with-men/
>As a two-time rape survivor, I know that a penis can be used as a weapon. I have experienced it. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. I think a ladies' room is a place where women and girls should be able to feel safe.

Women aren't concerned in the slightest with safety, cleanliness, or health.
They are, however, extremely concerned with feeling safe, clean, and healthy.
>>
>>69770467

Coed peeing is one of my favorite pass times
>>
>>69770908
>I feel safe in a room with literal shit, piss, and period blood everywhere

Ahahaha women are fucking retarded
>>
>>69770467
how does it feel pol to see the end unfold infront of your eyes, technological achievements, biblical prophecies coming true, nuclear war being threatened every day. im feeling pretty comfy seeing retards do this to themselves
>>
in primary school we had coed toilets
>>
>>69770908
>a penis can be used as a weapon
Ah, I see she too has heard of the game of penis swords
>>
>>69770467

>virtue signal and vote for muh tolerance
>throw a fit when your virtue signalling and voting has resulted in actual policy

This is a heartwarming article.
>>
>>69771243
And look what happened to your country.
>>
>>69770908
>didn't learn her lesson the first time
>>
>>69770975
You're out of your mind. You know how in cartoons, girls bathrooms are pretty and pink with flowers everywhere? Well, that's not how it is in reality but that's what our bathrooms feel like compared to a disgusting men's room. Women's bathrooms are always clean and smell good. It's men that literally piss and shit everywhere. We're clean.
>>
>>69771450
Men don't have periods, you fucking lose.
>>
File: 1458765922980.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
1458765922980.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>69771450
>We

Nice try fagballs
>>
File: Coalburner Haircut.jpg (129 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
Coalburner Haircut.jpg
129 KB, 640x910
>>69771450
>Women's bathrooms are always clean and smell good

kek.

Women are more foul than animals.
Allowing them indoors was the downfall of civilization.
>>
>>69771450
>he's never been in a woman's public toilet.
>>
>>69771450
To be fair, womens bathroom do usually smell better just because theres no piss-covered urinals

t. janitor
>>
>>69771450
My brother is a custodian at a university. Women's bathrooms are disgusting, to hear him tell it. Besides discarded tampons left floating in toilets, some of the worst deuces he's ever seen were in the women's bathrooms.
>>
>The school president then appeared to make a veiled threat of disciplinary action for individuals who publicly protest his decision.

Oy vey! no 1st amendment allowed goyim!
>>
>>69770467

Wear wig go to womans room fap i have no problem with that
>>
>>69771924

Can confirm i used to clean at a factory but refused to clean toilets, but everyone whined that the girls room always was most dirty
>>
>>69771765
Damn that image is spot on.
>>
>>69770467
>Local leisure centre hasn't been updated since the '80s
>Local "philanthropist" Jew community offer to fund part of the renovation
>They only demand that two days of the week are Jew only days
>They also demand that on one of these days are Jew/goy only women days
>"Council" decides that the old changing rooms are no good and we need a unisex changing room
>Prices change to fund the "council's" part of the budget
>Spectating at swimming for example no longer costs 30p and has risen to £5.50
>Watching any kind of court sport now costs £2.50 compared to the previous price of 0
>Even getting in costs £1.50 regardless whether you're exercising or just want to use the cafe or toilets compared to the previous price of 0

I even told the people I know who go regularly exactly what would happen as soon as Jews were involved with putting money in. No one believed me and then when it finally happened they were shocked. A few people did kick up a fuss about it, but it was decided there was no other alternative so you either like it or lump it. I guess you just can't help who don't want to be helped.
>>
>>69771179
Makes me pretty mad because we could achieve so much more if we just stopped listening to retards.
>>
File: tfw seat isnt face.png (945 KB, 639x704) Image search: [Google]
tfw seat isnt face.png
945 KB, 639x704
>>69771765
she's pretty average but for some reason I want to fuck the shit out of her.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.