[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/muw22wTePqQ Trump or no Trump. This is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 8376271918_0ca57957fa_m.jpg (14 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
8376271918_0ca57957fa_m.jpg
14 KB, 240x192
https://youtu.be/muw22wTePqQ

Trump or no Trump.

This is the future. And you or I or anyone else that I know have the solution.

Use your brains people.
>>
The solution is to rethink economies. The push for immigration is due to increased populations from countries such as China and India. While now they are not powerful, over time, those billions of people will need things, this will inevitably bring wealth to their nations.

However, the cost is high for this. These people in these countries are packed in like sardines, live with a lower life expectancy, live with less amenities and less quality of life, and we will too if our population rises out of control.

How to fix this? Fuck if I know, best guess would just be to live within our boundaries without the necessity for exponential growth in markets. It's a sacrifice economically, but it's worth it.
>>
Unfortunately nothing but a gigantic war of all was will fix this.

Those that survive will hopefully still have someway of storing and viewing the total Collective knowledge of the Earth through some sort of Technology. And never let this happen again.
>>
So much shit skin. White people will be like pictures in a story book.

The few whites that remaim truly white will rule from ivory towers and will never been seen by the brown mass.
>>
>>69769635
that's one sexy cerebellum
>>
This century will have more change every single aspect of everything in the course if humanity.

It will probably be 99% horrors and 1% wonders.

Funny how that is such a common ratio for human the experience
>>
>>69770221
I don't believe that's true, but it's more likely than the solution. The problem is that the world as it is today exists on the premise of connected markets. This is a problem, because the way you grow a market is due to innovation and population growth. If the population isn't growing beyond what should be deemed natural, the markets won't grow at the rate that is necessary to sustain them.
>>
File: Kcj7opncq.png (186 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
Kcj7opncq.png
186 KB, 936x590
Ever wonder why they are building so much underground shit.

This world will need to be cleansed somehow without irradiating it. And once the majority is gone, elite will walk out into their new found utopia.

Evil will prevail.

This was posted from my iDevice 4g
>>
File: Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg (95 KB, 640x793) Image search: [Google]
Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg
95 KB, 640x793
>>69770508

The real answer is the only reason we have gotten where we are today is through recent advances in automation and computing and the whole thing is so God damn complex that no man could possibly make any sense of it. I believe there will be some sort of singularity and that we will have to put all of our trust in some form of artificial intelligence to come up with a plan be it good or bad and give the reins over to it and close our eyes and hope for the best.

I attached a meaningless picture of ultron
>>
This is the biggest problem facing our world today in this thread will get slid. So sad.
>>
>>69771049
Sounds like some futurist bullshit. It's pretty easy to understand, what's hard is stopping it. How do you convince 7.5 billion people that we need to live within our national boundaries and also be responsible with reproduction.

There are 2 relatively small places on earth that hold over 1/4 of the world population and it's pushing other countries to catch up in population because eventually these countries will have the buying power of those billions of people, and that's insane.

Just because we could possibly sustain a population of ~10 billion doesn't mean we should. We are stuck on this rock, and until we get off, we need to be responsible. Our views on what is ethical may need to be changed. Maybe it's not a good idea to have places with extremely low IQs producing 6 children per family while places with 100+ IQ populations produce a mere 1.something.
>>
The shits will breed like rabbits until they starve and die of disease in Mass numbers and in the end the entire world will look like a modern-day Africa.
>>
>>69771695

Well we know at least one thing for sure that despite all this. the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer
>>
>>69771804
Which is why I think it is inevitable that eugenics will come back, covertly of course. Don't be shocked when suddenly a bunch of places in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia (Please god, Mexico, too) are impotent. Suddenly not as many people are able to breed.

>>69771942
On this point, as long as people like Soros and companies like google exist, of course. The only hope is finding creative ways to get these people out of politics and our government systems. Companies have limited powers, but governments are only as limited as the people allow, and too many people are disconnected.
>>
>>69769635
this nigga is ripping off the swedish gentlesir Hans Rosling.
>>
>>69774255
I am not sure what you mean by that however this is the point that needs to be spread people need to know about this
>>
>>69774255

Hey denmark, what the fuck is a gentlesir..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.