[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw globalization, cultural marxism, and interracial breeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
>tfw globalization, cultural marxism, and interracial breeding started years ago and you know you'll never be able to stop it
>>
>tfw I warned /pol/ approximately one year ago about the foreign invaders
>tfw I also warned that we'd be laughing at them for a while and then they'd be laughing at us
>>
File: tzuyu.gif (2 MB, 540x240) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu.gif
2 MB, 540x240
I had hope until yesterday I saw three 12 yo qts hanging around with the most ugly arab kids I've ever seen.
Maybe we should really try to merge with the chinese, my descendats will still carry my genes even if I racemix with a chinese.
And their future will be much better.
>>
I love how confused you guys are... race mixing with group X is okay, race mixing with group Y isn't... face it; global travel has caused all this... and global communication is now what's ramping it up (idiotic theories like Cultural Marxism are just a symptom of these other technological elements)... Face it we're becoming a planet; and have to deal with that fact.

I say the next move is to install forms of direct democracy. Leaders should have to go annual reviews to keep their positions. Every nation should have to vote for issues to hold referendums on; 3 issues a year. We all get a say; the issues are picked at the start of the year by a vote.
>>
>>69768481
Historically, the strong just genocide the weak ugly other people.

Never forget you're just a containment zone for the people who were nice enough to not just put you to death.
>>
File: Pic (22).jpg (106 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pic (22).jpg
106 KB, 768x1024
>>69767980
racemixing with asians is the only way to go senpai, i agree
>>
>>69768890
I want a japanese wife like everybody else, but racemixing is wrong, anon.
>>
>>69767810
>globalization

Is beneficial to us. Without it you would have your 6-figures salary and the highest quality of life. Learn2history, read about times when there was no globalization. People were struggling to make their ends meet, even here in Britain.
Globalization brought an incredible level of prosperity to all of us.

>cultural marxism

is just a school of philosophy that promotes tolerance and anti-violence, nothing is wrong with it.

>interracial breeding

Why are you against it? Are you afraid of something? People of different skin colours are naturally attracted towards each other, there's nothing you can do about it. It only makes us more kind and tolerant towards one another.
Maybe you should visit a psychologist, he will help you to fight your phobias. The days of nazi rule and racial segregation will never return.
>>
>>69769318
/thread
/pol/ got rekt
>>
>>69769318
>>69769602
The voices of reason is this thread full of stupid rednecks.
We are all the same, embrace diversity !
>>
>>69768890
HNGGGGGGGG
THAT TUMMY
THAT CAMEL TOE
HNGGGGG
>>
File: 1459469536827.png (340 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
1459469536827.png
340 KB, 398x582
>>69768481
>direct democracy
We HAVE direct democracy and it changes nothing. If the powers that be want something to be, it is.
>>
File: 1456032017726.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1456032017726.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>69769318
>>69768481
>>
File: set_kermit_the_frog_425.jpg (207 KB, 425x572) Image search: [Google]
set_kermit_the_frog_425.jpg
207 KB, 425x572
>>69770844
Pls, go on trumpcuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.