[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462763758374.jpg (52 KB, 318x380) Image search: [Google]
1462763758374.jpg
52 KB, 318x380
>>
>>73871361
pretty good eh?
>>
>the best argument against anti-statism is "what if an insane person magically creates a state with no warning or way to stop him"
make the wizards build the roads desu
>>
How would you guard all that water and attack people as one person
>>
>>73871361
>not just adding a clause to the non-agression principle that destroys loopholes
>>
>>73871979
>everyone will just get along
I don't know whether to laugh or be pissed off at the stupidity of idealists
>>
File: ee9ec89e.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ee9ec89e.jpg
233 KB, 1280x720
>>73872037
Hire mercenaries for water
Impose a cult of your personality upon them
Indoctrinate poorfags' children
Become Immortan Joe
>>
i was 12 years old once too
>>
>>73872049
>what are guns
>what are militias
>what are private protection agencies
>he actually believes that police are the ones stopping anything from happening.
>>
>>73871361
Yeah but if the populated area was there in the first place, all the groups within the population can have a COLA, where they claim that water as a good that always has to be dispensed for a negotiated price by the owner of the water and you hoarding the water violate the COLA and therefore you are to be shot.
>>
>>73874583
>guns will save us
That's how it starts out, then wars happen and order is established then more wars for control and by the end you end up in the same place we are now or with fascism. It's literally just a fresh slate for civilization.

If we go to fascism now we can start exploring space and then you can have your /k/ larping colony on your own planet.
>>
>>73874922
As long as you have guns, any regime is ok.
>>
>>73872037
Simple
You create a political structure with an army in exchange for access to your water infrastructure
>>
>>73871361
I do not believe ancaps or ancoms actually believe what they say
They just want to reset borders
>>
File: stefan12.jpg (153 KB, 885x500) Image search: [Google]
stefan12.jpg
153 KB, 885x500
>>73871361
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.