[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on the suicide jew, /pol/? Is it degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1459589304657.jpg (77 KB, 540x709) Image search: [Google]
1459589304657.jpg
77 KB, 540x709
What is your opinion on the suicide jew, /pol/?
Is it degenerate to kill yourself before mental problems, depression and other life threathening sickness gets you first?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>69711431
No.

People who actually go through with suicide or attempted suicide are hurting in a way that most of us can't even imagine. To consider suicide is not degenerate, it's just tragic.

If you clicked on this thread because you're feeling suicidal I strongly recommend you look for counseling or call your local suicide hotline and ask them for resources.

There's nothing wrong with you, you aren't broken, you aren't a waste, you aren't worthless, and most importantly you aren't alone. Your life can be wonderful, and there are people all throughout this world who can be there for you.
>>
>>69711907
kill yourself
>>
>>69711907
give this man reddit gold
>>
>>69713090
kek
>>
>>69711907

+1 upcuck
>>
File: 1413057854389.jpg (59 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
1413057854389.jpg
59 KB, 842x725
Suicide should only be in service for the Emperor.
>>
File: 1447707305876.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447707305876.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>69711976
here's your (You), faggot
>>
>>69711431

Who gives a fuck what you think Malaysia
>>
>>69711431
Yes, it is degenerate.

Mental illness is tough but even that can be overcome. Most people with mental illness have nothing to cling to because the West becomes more and more nihilistic every day, while technology spirals us into a world completely detached from reality. Hell I'd go so far to say that it is tech that is killing us

I almost fell into that abyss but luckily a desire to explore the world and my choice to see it with beauty (flaws included) saved me from the point of no return

That path has led me almost straight into Catholicism
>>
>>69711431
that woman was obviously murdered, look at those defensive bruises on her hands and arms, and jeez it looks so staged
>>
File: 1459059276384.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459059276384.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>69711431
Yes.

Thee only time suicide is justified is in escape of a worse fate, like having a cyanide pill before the electric chair, or being a POW.

if you kill yourself due to psychological reasons, than you are making the worst mistake of your life. no matter what state of mind you in it is subject to change and adjust to its setting and environment.

You will eventually get over your mother dying, your wife divorcing you, your abnormal sexuality, or just reading so hateful comments on your social media profile.

Death is LITERALLY the end of your life, and as long as you have control over your life you can change any aspect of it
>>
>>69711431
DC Madame didn't kill herself.
>>
>>69711907
>>69711976
>>69713090
He's not wrong, he's not talking about the little bitchy attention whores but the people who have a genuine reason to do so. I've never been though depression myself, but the again not everyone thinks like I do. Peoples brains work differently, as long as they're not faking or playing pity cards and will become functioning members of society I don't see why they SHOULD kill themselves.
>>
>>69713712

>Death is LITERALLY the end of your life

But what if I identify as reincarnation-kin
>>
>>69711431
How about you kill yourself first, fucking Malaysian poster please die degenerate
>>
>>69713736
so your justifying suicide?
>>
>>69713864
someones projecting
>>
>>69711907
faggot kill yourself our life are dispensible, only solution is death there is no precious thing as life it is a meme created by Jews, stupid pro-lifer
>>
>>69713853
its the end of your life, whether you believe you go to heaven, hell, Valhalla, or just no where, your mortal life is over and you can never relive it again
>>
>>69711431
nothing sadder than when cute white guys kill themselves.
>>
>>69713907
There are times when I believe it's okay, as
>>69713712 already stated
The question was wether or not it's degenerate, and I already explained when it is and is not.
>>
Suicide is only ok if you do it without bothering anyone. I.e. no other casualties or injuries because of your shit, no cleanup crew that has to clean up your rotting corpse in some building, and no family members to live in sorrow because of your selfish act

Pretty much if you're a useless, lonely nobody with no ties to anyone and no value to bring to society through the army or through jobs, then you can kill yourself.

Of course old people and other people who suffer from shit like terminal diseases should be allowed to kill themselves as well.
>>
yes, its just another degenerate thing. best avoided if possible, but neither the world nor i will reel over if it happens.

if you really want to, then take your life. unless i know you, or you have enough influence for your death to make a dent in my life, i couldnt give less of a shit.
>>
>>69711431
While its degenerate its also a choice one has to make. If you decide to kill yourself then do it. Dont just stand on the ledge and wait for someone to talk you out of it.
>>
>>69714195
have a (You) by the by
>>
>>69713998
LOOK IM FUCKING DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW DO YOU SEE IM KILLING MYSELF YOU FAGGOTS THINK SUICIDE IS A GAME? SHUT UP YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S ITS LIKE TO FACE PROBLEMS IN YOUR FACE AND FEEL LIKE SHIT, SO WHY DONT YOU KILL YOURSELF AND MAKE THIS EASY FOR ME
>>
>>69714317
>he's actually implying the stuff I said was edgy or disagreeable

Kill yourself
>>
>>69714358
read the thread for answers
your body your choice
most replies are from 1st worlders so they know what theyre talking about
>>
>>69714444
i did not mean it ironically, mr. quads
>>
>>69714444
Checked
>>
>>69711907
Shut the fuck up.
Anyone who wants to kill themselves need to be gassed.
>>
>>69714444
Nice repeating digits.

Some people just want to believe that all lives are equal, helps them sleep at night or something, but reality shows us that some lives are just less important than others.
>>
>>69714519
>implying your a 1st worlder yourself
why don't you suck my armpit huh
>>
in todays thread , people saying kill yourself, wont actually kill themselves first.

nigger calling the nigger, "nigger".
>>
>>69714797
kill yourself
>>
>>69716139
have a street fight, cunts. you prolly live 3 blocks away from each other.

not nut shots. tap out to win. winner gets other guys wallet. take it offline boyz.
>>
>>69713714
I wonder when the records will be published.

It is better be before Tuesday.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.