[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Smoke cigarette >Invigorating, euphoric feeling >Kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: pipe-packed-bowl.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
pipe-packed-bowl.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
>Smoke cigarette
>Invigorating, euphoric feeling
>Kinda a dizzy feeling, not a seasoned smoker after all
>Feel focused

Legal.

>Drink two beers
>Lips feel dry, feel slower, very mellow, comfymode
>The equivalent of being 8 years old sitting in your bedroom with the lights off on a stormy night watching cartoons in your pajamas.

Legal.

>Marijuana
>Happines, giggly feeling
>Hungry but no nausea, mind is creative, everything feels bliss

Illegal

Discuss? Also DUDE WEED LMAO is an attempt to silence any attempt at discussion. You are being manipulated with dank memes. After all, don't you see how easy it is for someone to latch onto a meme? I'm not surprised if there are any efforts to use memes as propaganda or to subvert certain groups. /pol/ is definitely shilled, often, with memes.
>>
stoners are worse than alcoholics because they don't think they have a problem
>>
>>73787617
Marijuana is wonderful
The God emperor said he will legalize it
>>
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/12/colorados_crime_rate_was_declining_until_they_legalized_marijuana.html

how many successful people do you know that smoke weed often? how well do teenagers do when high on weed in classes? you guys will test this for us. when you crash (for sure) we will learn
>>
>>73787672
What is the problem exactly?
>>
>>73787617
Your mind is a sword, and weed,alcohol, or any other narcotics are meant to blunt it. So why would you want a blunt sword 24/7
>>
>>73787761
laziness

mind you people who smoke it in moderation are fine, but the hedonistic niggers have to ruin it for everyone like every other vice
>>
>>73787672

>they don't think they have a problem

Who is "they"? 100% or the average stoner? There are plenty of stoners who admit they have a problem and there are plenty of help groups for those who need help quitting. Just because it's not physically addicting doesn't mean it's not hard for some people to stop relying on it. It's also common with depressed people.

>>73787745
I blame the tourism. Colorado is just one of many states that have legalized marijuana as well. You will blame the hoards of niggers doing crime in Colorado on marijuana, and would suggest the freedom of law-abiding citizens be stripped away in order to account for niggers? That's cuck-mentality, for sure.
>>
Trans rights should not have come before marijuana legalization, forever denigrating the problems of the drug addicted
>>
File: [DUDE].png (57 KB, 392x126) Image search: [Google]
[DUDE].png
57 KB, 392x126
>>73787617
good execution for a bait thread.
>>
>>73787822
Best post in this thread.
>>
Weed smokers are the reason weed is still illegal. You're all just the worst. I know you're going to say "but I'm not degenerate like all those other weed smokers, I'm a normal person!"

No, you're just like all the other junkie losers out there that smoke weed. The greatest meme around is that you can't be addicted to weed. While the physical addiction to weed might not be true (and I won't say it's false, tons of weed heads bitch about headaches and the jitters when they run out of weed), the mental addiction to weed is very real.
>>
>>73787822

Why do you make such a simple analogy of your mind? As if it has either a black and white state of being either sharp or blunted, rather than composed of parts that are at different level at all times?

And to answer the question personally, I'm alright with this because it's a temporary state. There are long-term effects of marijuana as well with just about anything else, but I don't feel like I can't do what I want to do in life and be myself. I don't think I've dropped 40 IQ points. I don't feel as bad as some alcoholics out there.
>>
>>73787946
t. mom said drugs are bad.
>>
>Shoot up heroin
>feel like you've just orgasmed for hours
Illegal

explain this
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 181x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 181x250
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/cannabis-arteritis-first-australian-diagnosed-marijuana-related-disease-loss-limb-amputation-a7020251.html

You're a degenerate retard if you smoke weed. You're literally willingly harming your brain function and risking cannabis arteritis.
>>
>>73787946

>A right should be measured by the obnoxiousness of it's supporters
>You're all the same
>You're wrong if you suggest you're not
>Furthermore you're addicted, AND you refuse to admit you're addicted

I can say that I may not be happy without using it. I can say that I'm not a "daily stoner". I can say that I don't allow it to affect my life and that I've learned to use it with moderation. I can say that this doesn't apply to most marijuana users, and that it's not easy to moderate yourself.

gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: IMG_3092.jpg (1 MB, 2612x1959) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3092.jpg
1 MB, 2612x1959
>>73788014
>You're literally willingly harming your brain function and risking cannabis arteritis.
>>
>>73788014

You're a degenerate if you drink alcohol you're deliberately risking:

>Cardiomyopathy – Stretching and drooping of heart muscle
>Arrhythmias – Irregular heart beat
>Stroke
>High blood pressure

>Steatosis, or fatty liver
>Alcoholic hepatitis
>Liver Fibrosis
>Liver Cirrhosis

Mouth
>Esophagus Cancer
>Throat Cancer
>Liver Cancer
>Breast Cancer
>>
>>73787946
>the mental addiction to weed is very real.

This. As a recovering alcoholic with 4.5 sober years sober, the psychological addiction is way worse than the physical addiction. A physical addiction to any drug or alcohol can be broken very easily in a week a most. The psychological addition can last years an years. The obsession about and craving of the substance is the really insidious and destructive part of addiction. It's really quite astonishing.

Potheads are fooling themselves if they think they could stop any time, simply because weed is not physically addictive. Based on my experience in AA, 99% of daily pot smokers couldn't stay abstinent for a month, absent some strong desire to stop and/or external pressures and forces.
>>
>>73788001
Highly addictive, incredibly easy to overdose, ruins lives

99% of the time the illegality of weed ruins a persons lives far and beyond what the plant itself would have.
>>
>>73787617
alcohol is bad for you, tobacco is bad for you.

not much evidence supporting harmful effects of thc.

it's important to understand that the bad reputation of marijuana came from the people pushing for it i.e. hippies, far out politicial and spiritual movents, etc. It had bad PR from the beginning, so it's no wonder why people distanced themselves.

I'm glad that it can finally be given a second chance. It's not degenerate, what's degenerate is an individuals actions. Smoking it doesn't make you a degenerate.
>>
>>73788001
>Out of heroin
>Out of cash
>Rob a store
>>
>>73788014
I've smoked weed for 15 years. Licensed professional. IQ is easily in the 130s.
>>
>>73788177
Nice projection, fatty.
>>
>>73788418
Seeking pleasure makes you a degenerate.
>>
>>73787822
Leaves the question of sharpening it. Angel dust? Cocaine? Watching meme philosophers?
>>
>>73788320
Psychological addiction isn't a good enough reason for something to be illegal. Lots of legal things are much more psychologically addicting. Video games for example. Also psychological addiction strength varies greatly from person to person.
>>
File: 1372209554366.png (122 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1372209554366.png
122 KB, 625x626
It's illegal because it's bad.

It's bad because it's illegal.
>>
>>73787617
>mind is creative, everything feels bliss

Fucking degenerate stoners fall for that meme everytime.
>>
>>73788320
>Potheads are fooling themselves if they think they could stop any time, simply because weed is not physically addictive. Based on my experience in AA, 99% of daily pot smokers couldn't stay abstinent for a month, absent some strong desire to stop and/or external pressures and forces.

Well, first of all, your experience in a place where addicts get help isn't a surefire way to know whether or not a majority of marijuana users are addicted. 100% of people in AA claim to be addicted.

I understand what you mean about the denial. There are a lot of people who will not stop smoking it. They like to do it. I wouldn't say it's anything like a craving for alcohol. A lot of marijuana users can handle being "dankrupt". I wouldn't generalize the entire population as being too weakwilled to put the pipe down. I sure don't have an issue with it, else I'd be doing it on a daily basis, and there are plenty of people who are the same way. Effectively you are encouraging laziness and telling people that they are incapable of helping themselves.

>>73788470
Didn't think anyone would take a picture of delicious food as an effort of me calling someone fat. People understand the mental risks of marijuana and understand how neglible it is, particularly with moderate use. Even a daily stoner could recover within a week or two. I understand the desire to be 100% efficient 100% of the time, and hopefully you never miss a day's rest in order to not slip from that line of thinking, but to each his own.
>>
>>73788320
The same could be said of any hobby.
>>
>>73787946
>ive never smoked weed and i dont leave my moms basement but im an expert because internet memes
kys
>>
>>73787617
>be op
>anus hurts and is dripping white stuff out
>mouth hurts, can barely talk
>taste of salty coins and milk in mouth
Legal, why?
>>
>>73788320
If it weren't for every job in the US drug testing, there would be no reason to stop.
>>
File: 1335603270410.jpg (241 KB, 828x668) Image search: [Google]
1335603270410.jpg
241 KB, 828x668
>>73787672
To be fair it's harder to deny you have a problem when you're in the ICU because of withdrawals and you have an array of complications stemming from cirrhosis.
>>
>>73788786
Exactly. It's a completely functional drug.
>>
>>73788701

>that meme

What's with YOUR meme? I've heard this a few times, that marijuana doesn't make someone creative. I kinda thought this as well until the past year when I started getting in touch with my creative side. There has to be an effort of your part to control your mind a bit if you want to use a drug to your benefit in a certain area. You wouldn't be creative just sitting down on the couch unless you were normally creative.
>>
>>73788853
I come up with all kinds of ideas for business or products when I'm high.

Unfortunately every single one of them is a shitty idea after careful analysis.

One day I'll get my break.
>>
File: 55875187.jpg (47 KB, 413x381) Image search: [Google]
55875187.jpg
47 KB, 413x381
>>73788014
I knew this dip shit article would turn up eventually. Plant has been used globally since the dawn of civilization, never been a reported case akin to the bullshit claimed by this australian dindu. But because the independent ran it IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

this is the average pollack's logic. kys
>>
Whether you like it or not, making it illegal only creates problems. It does not solve anything.

If you seriously think you're improving anyone's life by arresting someone for partaking in 99% harmless substance and pushing them towards criminality you are naive and confused.
>>
>>73788831
>>73788786
And even then, you can just use fake piss.

>woooooow u can't stop long enough to pass a drug test!

It takes months of being clean to pass a drug test for weed, but only takes like a weekend for other drugs.

People told me all my life that life isn't fair. Why should I be the only one playing fair??
>>
>>73788831

So is alcohol if you don't drink it to get blackout drunk. If you set you threshold lower, alcohol could be your means to getting a nice buzz. That's part of the reason I like hard liquor. Don't set your tolerance so high and learn to unwind completely and you could do just fine with two beers a day.

>>73788951
Could also have to do with how you're thinking when you come up with the ideas. For example, if you analyze them after you write them down rather than while you're writing them down.

I realize I'm pretty creative but with no real means to express them. I need more practice.
>>
>>73788955

It's ONE local doctor diagnosing it as a condition with only 100 confirmed cases. Who knows if all those cases were diagnosed by people just like this guy.

Marijuana can constrict your blood vessels. This is good for some people, but bad if you're that guy who has a plaque problem. Why name a disease after marijuana? Literally anything that restricted his blood vessels would've caused that problem. So I'm very suspicious of it.
>>
>>73787672
Alcoholics quite often deny that they have a problem too, alcoholism is a bigger problem than being a stoner.
>>
>>73787617
>Discuss?

There's nothing to discuss. Cigs and booze would not be legal today. But of course they are, and would be, because of the tax revenue potential.

And indeed that is the driving force of WEED LMAO legalization and other drugs too. There's more money in taxing and regulating than enforcement. The prison system just isn't that profitable compared to having every McDonalds worker stoned on government weed.

Prohibition doesn't work. The drug war has failed. Portugal and other early canary nations show that there's no real downside to legalization, and large savings.

All that's left is moralizing.
>>
>>73789177
In the end, it always comes down to money.

Isn't there some group that /pol/ hates who are driven by their desire for money?
>>
File: Pursuit-of-burger.png (512 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
Pursuit-of-burger.png
512 KB, 666x444
>>73788320
>The psychological addition can last years an years. The obsession about and craving of the substance is the really insidious and destructive part of addiction
>Potheads are fooling themselves if they think they could stop any time, simply because weed is not physically addictive. Based on my experience

Based on your experience you need a personal nanny to take care of you, because you're a defective human with control issues.

Therefore, you want a nanny state to take the weed and booze away so you don't hurt yourself. But not just for you, for everyone. Because if you can't control yourself, nobody can.

Of course with your amazing "psychological addiction" argument we also need to ban:
- Video games.
- TV.
- Movies.
- Vinyl figures.
- Hobby workshops.
- Extreme sports.

All of which you can find examples of people ruining their lives because they get obsessive due to psychological addiction.

I think your biggest problem is that you never had a father to teach you anything.

>Based on my experience in AA

AA is a scam. Their internal data shows their success rate is equal to people quitting cold turkey. It was invented as a way to preach to drunkards about surrendering to Jesus to save their souls.

You either want to quit or you don't.
>>
>>73788498
If it's a man's pleasure to take his children to the park every saturday, is he degenerate? If a man gets pleasure out of helping host church fundraisers every sunday, is he degenerate? if a person gets pleasure from running 3 miles twice a week, is he degenerate?

You say yes, I say no. Actions define degeneracy.
>>
>>73789578
People define degeneracy. Less than 200 years ago marrying and fucking a 15 yo was not only legal it was widely practiced. as was beating and abusing your wife, your children and your inferiors.
>>
>>73787617
Mark 7:18 & 19

"Jesus said to them: "What are y'all, stupid? Nothing a person takes from without makes them clean or unclean. It's what comes OUT of their heart that makes them unclean."

See, losers abuse drugs. Drugs don't force normal people to become losers who then abuse drugs. Good, decent, healthy people can use ANY drug on rare occasion, enjoy the effects and then get back to real life.

Losers, having nothing good in them or around them, use drugs and feel so much better that they HAVE to abuse drugs to avoid slipping back into the narcissistic shit abyss of themselves.

No law will ever change this.
>>
>>73790213
people define degeneracy? well, i don't think either of us disagree with that.

beating and abusing your wife was always frowned upon.

ages of marriage shift depending on life expectancies (if you are expected to die at 30, it makes sense to marry at 15)

I will say again- actions define degeneracy.
>>
>>73787991
Because it is black and white. You either look inward for peace and happiness. Or you look outward for crutches to help you. If you are telling me that you need a joint or bong hit to de-stress from a long day or just to relax. Well theres something wrong with your life isnt there? So why not fix with whats wrong with your life instead of smoking to forget. A shitstick by any other name is still a shitstick. Alcoholic, pothead, methhead, all slave to their habit.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x474
>>73787822
Because I go to work with my mind sharp, then come home to a safe, predictable, and comfortable environment.
After a hard days work, who's to say what a man can or can't do to wind down in the privacy of his own home? Certainly not a fucking leaf
>>
>>73790538
"Need" is a funny word.

You don't NEED a car to travel 1000 miles.
>>
>>73790634
Obviously not that comfortable if you need weed to feel that comfort.
>>
>>73787617

You should understand that your opinions you have to say about anything, especially politically or race-wise, are entirely based on perpetuated memes by the populous

Your personality is flavored by whatever psychological tendencies you may have been transmitted genetically at birth and the rest of your personality is a subconscious edifice composed of the memes of your culture and people you've spent your life around.

Your fetishes come from infancy and certain wires getting crossed, things from your youth being mixed up with sexual attraction as your brain grew, others are acquired tastes that manifest addictively or during sexual arousal, or even are the cause of your sexual arousal.

If you have any ideology you believe, any thing at all that you have to draw on to say anything you do in the present, you need to reevaluate yourself and where your individuality is seated. A truth repeated a thousand times is no truth, and you are not wise for saying things you heard other people say.

Why do you sully each other's names over perceived insults and stubbornly clinging to opposing ideas? I know all you unintellectual folk are capable of at the very least calmly talking about things with each other.

You each know the ways various sites are run, and how various sites' cultures work, and how you'd be a fool to walk into some place and claim to be changing things.

The layout of a website you use itself affects your pscyhology, be it the brainwashing affect of reddit's voting system, however it is tumblr works, or the plain and blunt speech 4chan's anonymity elicits, they all affect your psychology. The way you think everyday as you post or read new things bleed into your subconscious, and you are possessed by the memes of where you have been. This is what memes are, not simple ideas, but habit itself and acting subconsciously.

I know you folk can be mindful and spontaneous enough to break free of the memes you have fettered your conscious too.
>>
>>73790734

So you're comfortable with a roof over your head when the weather is bad? You have a problem because you need the roof to feel that comfort
>>
>>73790497

Again people define degeneracy.

A 1576 law making it a felony to "unlawfully and carnally know and abuse any woman child under the age of 10 years" was generally interpreted as creating more severe punishments when girls were under 10 years old while retaining the lesser punishment for acts with 10- and 11-year-old girls. Jurist Sir Matthew Hale argued that the age of consent applied to 10- and 11-year-old girls, but most of England's North American colonies adopted the younger age. A small group of Italian and German states that introduced an age of consent in the 16th century also employed 12 years.

An underage girl did not have to physically struggle and resist to the limit of her capacity in order to convince a court of her lack of consent to a sexual act, as older females did; in other words, the age of consent made it easier to prosecute a man who sexually assaulted an underage girl. However, since the age of consent applied in all circumstances, not just in physical assaults, the law also made it impossible for an underage female to consent to sexual activity.

There was one exception: a man's acts with his wife, to which rape law, and hence the age of consent, did not apply.

Abusing your wife was not always frowned upon (see above sentence) and in some countries today, it is still not "Frowned" upon. As if frowning upon something makes it end or creates legal ramifications.

source: https://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230
>>
>>73790538
>If you are telling me that you need a joint or bong hit to de-stress from a long day or just to relax.

I'm not telling you that. And if an anxious, depressed person wants to seek pleasure with marijuana, at least it's for a medical purpose. You can hope all you might for that person to seek the answers inward. Maybe they will find it in a calm state induced by marijuana. Some people do. They're more than likely to rely on it, though, and there's that downside.

>>73790734
>Obviously not that comfortable if you need weed to feel that comfort.

One of these days you will quit making this strawman. Is today the day? You seem to imply that anyone who engages in this extreme form of degeneracy is doing it because they rely on it to feel happy or comfortable.
>>
File: 1434315482149-0022.jpg (111 KB, 760x792) Image search: [Google]
1434315482149-0022.jpg
111 KB, 760x792
>>73790634
>that picture
>>
>>73790797
underrated post
>>
File: 1455206897866.png (188 KB, 1130x840) Image search: [Google]
1455206897866.png
188 KB, 1130x840
>>73787617

>cigarettes
>causing all sorts of damage to your lungs
>greatly increasing the risk of lung cancer
>causing pregnant mothers nearby you to have birth defects/development issues in their baby
>end up talking through a metal box

>Alcohol
>damages your brain
>makes people more likely to commit violent crime
>causes many people to kill themselves and others through drunken car crashes
>physically addicting and you actually die from the physical consequences of withdrawal if its bad enough
>ruins your liver and contributes to many other health issues

>Cannabis
>makes you feel silly and relaxed
>no solid link has been found with lung cancer that wasn't later found to have been reached with very poor methodology
>doesn't cause a bunch of serious health issues like alcohol and tobacco

None of them should be illegal but tobacco and alcohol use cause way more problems for society then cannabis use.
>>
>>73787836
That's funny, because the legal weed boom is what is going to drive our economy in the coming decades. It is going to be like Silicon Valley 2.0.

There are currently new billionaires who have made their fortune on making containers alone. San Jose passed an ordinance that requires weed to be sold in opaque bags like alcohol. So a man developed black plastic zipper bags and has made millions.

Currently, stones are some of the most productive people in our economy.
>>
>>73787617
>mind is creative

weed makes you creative meme lol
>>
>start vaping weed
>at first only on weekends
>soon everyday 5/6 times
>can't function without weed
>bored to no end without weed
>constantly tired
>need weed before I eat, before I jerk off and before I watch a movie in order to enjoy it
>fucking up at the job constantly
>forget all kinds of things
>last few years turned into a blob and I don't remember shit
>still depressive
>still tired
>still suicidal
>no motivation to do anything besides being high
>want to stop but can't
>>
Is spending money on weed when you're a broke college student with a part time job and can barely afford it, degenerate?

I pay off my jewdent loan every month and I save a piece of what's left over and use the rest to buy weed. Is this degenerate?
>>
>>73789467
>AA is a scam. Their internal data shows their success rate is equal to people quitting cold turkey. It was invented as a way to preach to drunkards about surrendering to Jesus to save their souls.

The guy who started it was able to kick alcohol with the help of LSD and he wanted to incorporate LSD into AA but of course that didn't work and they went on without him.

LSD is the best treatment for alcoholics based on the data we have about the research on it.
>>
>>73791075
My response: >>73788853

So in general

>I lack creativity
>I don't feel more creative when high
>This applies to the rest of the world
>>
>>73791158
>seeking approval and acceptance from a japanese mango-merchant owned satirical image board
>>
>>73787672
weed heals your lungs brah
brb cleaning out bong
>>
File: clapclap.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
clapclap.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>73790797
>>
>>73787946
You would literally have no clue I smoke weed if you met me. The reason so we culture is such shit is because only the lazy pieces of shit who don't work can be open about smoking. The rest of us who go to work,pay our bills, and just enjoy smoking weed in our free time are stuck in the closet. I can't make posts on social media about marijuana legalization, I can't ever mention it outside or my close circle of friends, and I sure as hell can't walk around with dreadlocks and a Bob Marley tee shirt. Any of that shit would instantly end my career over A FUCKING PLANT. And trust me, I've smoked for years at a time and quit cold turkey several times. The closest thing to withdrawals I've had are more vivid and weirder dreams for a few days. I am completely addicted to cigarettes, yet I can and have stopped marijuana a whenever I've wanted to. Whether that was to pass a grip test or just to take a break, it's literally the easiest habit I've ever quit.
>>
>>73791093

It took me 16 years of smoking to come to that conclusion. I realised I'm still depressed, why the fuck do I smoke.

Quit a year ago, depression gone. I still enjoy movies without weed, life is so much better. barely forget things. I'm more pleasant to people. started caring about my family again.

quit.. life will be so much better without it.
>>
File: 1462995758490.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1462995758490.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
>>73788320
You have a genetic defect that makes you a weak addict.

I have no such genetic propensity towards drug addiction.

You have the nigger gene.

I stopped snorting method 20 years ago because I became board with it.
I occasionally use cocaine.
I have turned down offers of free drugs more than I have partaken.

Alcoholics Anonymous is a load of cultists horseshit. You don't have a disease, you're just weak and genetically inferior.

Stop making excuses for being a piece of shit, and claiming you have a disease which you have no power over, you dickless sack of shit.
>>
>>73791069
This is what delusion is everybody.
>>
File: 1418365007268.jpg (123 KB, 1300x858) Image search: [Google]
1418365007268.jpg
123 KB, 1300x858
>>73791093

Head on over to Amsterdam and legally buy several packets of psilocbyin-containing truffles from the smart shops.

Then go camping by yourself and throw out all your weed before you go and when camping take a large amount of the truffles. If you do that it will be a lot easier to quit.
>>
>>73790944
Thats a physical dilemma, whats your physical dilemma with weed?
>>73790954
A short term solutiom is not a solution for the long term. Weed does not help depression, it merely staves it off. It would be healthier to go to the root of your depression then smoking to forget it. By that logic you should allow a alcholic to drink himself to death then intervening and stopping his problem
>>
>>73787946

This is so true

I'm a formerly heavy pot smoker
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-03+at+12.55.52).png (617 KB, 613x494) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-03+at+12.55.52).png
617 KB, 613x494
Oregon here, I've been trying out weed for the past month to see if it'd help my bi-weekly cluster headaches and it doesn't.

I did notice it makes me feel paranoid, it makes me dehydrated, it makes my eyes feel dry and watery at the same time, it gives me a sore throat, and I feel less productive while high.

It also makes me crave food even after I've already eaten.
The pain-relief I do get from it could easily be addictive for me.
>>
>>73791093
You just have to stop. Trust me. It seems fucked like you won't ever enjoy anything again or you feel like you would never be able to eat without it. Those thoughts are completely far from the truth. You feel like that for the first few days. Kind of depressed but by the end of the first week you will quickly realize that you do all the same exact things as when you got high. Except youre not high and can remember the events better. Its so easy m8.
>>
>>73790407
Maybe they """"""abuse"""""" """""""drugs""""""" because the world is a shit god awful place full of self righteous, self centered, selfish, judgemental pricks like you.
>>
>>73791093
That's called being addicted. Get help. But pointing to addicts and saying than everyone who smokes weed will end up like that is a poor slippery slope argument. Everything in moderation
>>
What's wrong with vaporizing it?
>>
>>73791567

Try psilocybe cubensis Mushrooms for cluster headaches. Micro dose to start off with. Your weed is laced or not cured properly. Stop buying it or change your supplier. But Mushrooms will cure the cluster headaches.
>>
>>73791749
Judge righteously is what God tells us, you're a Degenerate.
>>
>>73791881
Tried it and it didn't do shit. Also tried LSD, real pure stuff, and again it didn't do shit.

Also the weed I buy is legal.
>>
>>73791567

Are you aware LSD and mushrooms are great for treating cluster headaches?
>>
>>73789467
well put anon
>>
>>73791983
And you're a faggot
>>
File: 131392212788.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
131392212788.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
>>73792012
Just because the weed you buy is legal doesn't make it good quality. Also if you tried Mushrooms and it didn't help you have a serious problem you may have brain cancer or something in your diet fucking your shit up.

<tried LSD, "Real pure stuff"

lmao how the shit can you be sure its "real pure stuff" unless you made it yourself?

Starting to suspect a 12 year old here lads.
>>
>>73792012

The research has shown that it works for a good amount of people. One thing to try may be taking a low dose repeatedly every day for a week or two. After the 1st day you will have tolerance and so you wont trip but it might help. I remember i once read one of the studies that researched it and the people who took it often had a better reduction of headaches.
>>
God please help me quit drinking and smoking.
>>
>>73791983
Pretty sure God says don't judge at all because you all shit compared to me.
>>
>>73787617
>actually taking anything you read on fucking 4chan as gospel and not experiencing it for yourself

If someone doesn't want to try it that's their perogative, but anyone who makes life decisions based on shit they read on 4chan is a loser, a chump, and most likely a weeb
>>
>>73791069
k
>>
>>73787617
long term marijuana use resutls in irreparable paranoia and schizoid tendiencies
>>
File: tumblr_nh9ad11VzH1qfxfi9o1_1280.jpg (233 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh9ad11VzH1qfxfi9o1_1280.jpg
233 KB, 1280x853
duuude weeed lmao
fuck off cunt
>>
>>73792304
bretty sure god never said a fucking word. those are all the scribbles of desert Bedouins and sand people. God speaks to individuals, inside their own head, never out loud. And then they write the shit down and tell other people its what god said. Either way take mushrooms and talk to me about god.
>>
>>73792436
It's almost like the police are out to get you and ruin your life for possessing a plant.
>>
>>73792392
If I listened to everything 4chan said I'd have killed myself like four years ago.
>>
File: 1462836738997.jpg (15 KB, 385x450) Image search: [Google]
1462836738997.jpg
15 KB, 385x450
>>73787745
Damen min har 5,3 i snitt og hun royker daglig.
>>
>>73787745
I've aced upper level cost accounting exams high.
>>
>>73787617
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>73787822
That's the same thing I tell people but about natsoc and getting your opinions from 4chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPJBly8HPc
>>
>>73789467
>AA is a scam
This desu, rehab was much better and didn't feel like a full-time pity party like the vidya equivalent of AA did. With AA you have to go there for the rest of your life and will probably relapse shortly after going, with 4 months of rehab I was able to tell me brain to fuck off whenever I got cravings.
>>
>>73787836
I work 12 to 16 hour days doing freelance film, I take care of my mother who is ill, I'm also a landlord, I have a great relationship with my GF and on my down time I smoke marijuana to relax. It's a great tool to wind down with. Have you even tried cannabis? Like actually tried it? Tried strains that effect you in different ways? Some make you happy some make you hyper some make you want to not move. People fail to understand how cannabis can affect a human being on a case by case basis. I smoke almost exclusively sativas and I tend to get anxious if I smoke and I'm pent up inside my house and it makes me want to go on a walk. Also cannabis has helped me keep weight off after losing 100 lbs, sativas work as an appetite suppressant for me.

TL;DR

A lot of you people LITERALLY have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
File: 19.jpg (7 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
7 KB, 303x276
>>73787617
The point OP is that all three are bad

Also stoner faggots deserve to be gassed because they insist that they don't have a problem.
>smoke weed everyday
>can't go a day without getting high
>get called out on your drug abuse and subsequent addiction
>dude you can't get addicted to weed lmao you're a retard
>mfw
>>
How can it be so hard for your fried little beanbrains to understand this?

We don't want our employees to be high, we don't want our doctors to be high, we don't want our children's teachers to be high and we don't want to normalize a degenerate culture and behavior.
>>
File: 1463031240753.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463031240753.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>73790797
>>
>>73792545
i live in a legal state after being living in amsterdam, and after 15 years of constant use, ive been clean for 5 years, and i still, to this day, find myself combatting paranoid thoughts and bouts of anxiety that are reminiscent of my time with weed.

stop playing the victim and take a hold of your life.
>>
>>73788000
Witnessed
>>
>>73793207
>How can it be so hard for your fried little beanbrains to understand my unintentionally funny emotional outburst?

>SCARY SCENARIOS

>Now do you understand? There's an epidemic of people showing up to work drunk all over the world, doctors are performing rocket surgery while drunk, children's teachers are always drunk, and I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS OUTSIDE!!

You forgot to post a cartoon frog in a red background to show how mad you are, do you even know how to sound like a genuine /pol/ autist cumstain?
>>
File: 1423885678274.jpg (244 KB, 1846x1212) Image search: [Google]
1423885678274.jpg
244 KB, 1846x1212
>>73793207

>We don't want our employees to be high, we don't want our doctors to be high, we don't want our children's teachers to be high

Thats why you have laws against being high at work just like there are laws against being drunk at work and why its legal for companies to fire people for it.

>we don't want to normalize a degenerate culture and behavior.

Literally, your rights end where my feelings begin.

Alcohol and tobacco are infinity more degenerate then Cannabis. If your definition of degenerate includes harming your health or engaging in violent, reckless or promiscuous behaviors then alcohol and tobacco cause that way more the cannabis does.
>>
>>73787617
UK could be legalizing soon thank fuck. The second reading of the bill is tomorrow.

First reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MaR6lN50dw

Current state of legislation:
http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2015-16/cannabislegalisationandregulation.html
>>
>>73787672
I've gone from smoking everyday to not smoking for over a year and a half, and most recently 5 months.

I have never felt withdrawal, and the reason I stopped is because I ran out and just never got more. If it was some addictive drug like alcohol or cigarettes I wouldn't just run out and be okay with it.
>>
>>73793338

Just because you had latent psychological issues that cannabis exacerbated doesn't mean perfectly healthy people should be prevented from using it
>>
>>73793468
>denegerut

>Let me sperg out about controlling culture because I was hit as a child and now suffer from Stockholm syndrome regarding authoritarianism

Yeah, no.
>>
weed is a gateway drug
>>
>>73787707
He said he'll let states decide on their own but he personally is against it.

Most states will legalize it anyway for the tax $$$$ they'll get
>>
>>73793481

I thought that there was very little support for it in parliament?
>>
>>73793500
>i went from smoking every day
yea, you totslly didnt form a habit
>to suddenly stopping one day because i couldnt afford to get more and didnt have the time

>its totally not addictive :D
the fact that you did it every day means you formed a habit, because you have an addictive personality.
good for you, it wasnt a chemcial that made you addicted, it was your personality.

get your head out of your ass before i report you to the kangapolice
>>
Booze is a funny thing despite of hangovers.
>>
>>73793618
>Weed is a gateway drug to having social interactions outside of 4chan, FUCKING DEGENERATES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73792677
>NOBODY NOTICED THE RARE FLAG
>>
>>73793594
>typical cut and paste response
>thinking its ok to just let anyone with underlying issues make it easier to exacerbate their problem

dude fuck off stoner fag.

>illegal
>kids avoid it

>legal
>kids experiment
>higher percentage of nutjobs than before

>>73793618
this

went from being dubious about weed, to getting sucke dinto a habit, and playing around with other drugs because i got a taste of the weird ass directions the mind can go when you pump foreign chemicals through it
>>
>>73793635
Well it got past the first reading unopposed.
Even the Prime Minister was in favour of legalizing weed before he got into power. Very few people in the general population are against it. There just isn't much will among the political establishment to do anything about it.
Hopefully this legislation can get through though.
>>
>>73793455
>>73793468
How are you supposed to tell if a person is high or not? You can't compare it to alcohol.

You leftists always get what you want. You've destroyed the family, you've destroyed our culture, you've destroyed our religion. you've destroyed everything we used to believe, everything that society is built on. As soon as you start crying you always get what you want because the Jews are on your side and everything you do works in favor of their agenda. Just stop. We've had enough
>>
>>73793724
I was joking n all but really weed is just boring
>>
>>73793657
>Completely altering my argument to try make me look stupid

You're not even trying to debate lel.
I could always afford it because it's about $20 for a massive bag, and my close friend grows and deals it. It's never a problem to get, I just got tired of it and forgot about it.

>the fact that you did it every day means that I'm a faggot, because I have a black bull fucking my girlfriend.
good for you, it wasnt a chemcial that made you addicted, it was my aids.

Whoa cool argument xD i didn't change it at all!
>>
>>73792279
I suggest you start with stopping drinking. Drinking leads to everything else since you don't have the power to "inhibit" yourself after a few glasses.
"Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol" will help you if you really want to stop.
>>
>>73792217
> how the shit can you be sure its "real pure stuff" unless you made it yourself?

Not the guy, but reagent testing kits exist
>>
>>73793684
>get drunk
>pass out
>wake up
>regret it

>smoke up
>pass out
>wake up
>do it again

>>73793724
>smoke weed
>begin to never leave house
>begin to turn down friends invites to foreign areas
>"nah, id rather we go somewhere familiar"
>begin to feel sad
>mask it with more weed

stoner fags are fucking unbearbale. this is why it ought to remain illegal, or at least remain a state determined issue
>>
>>73787617
not an argument
>>
Threads like these make me warm and tingly.

All these anti drug faggots.
Nom-nom-nom.
>>73793207
I've worked in resturaunts featured in food and wine magazine AND epicurious.
I've worked for some of the best chefs in the Midwest.

And guess what.
We smoke weed in the walk in cooler.
We smoke weed in our cars.
We smoke weed on the fucking line using a vape pen, while we cooked over priced food for snobby suburban DARE mom's.
The world is a large meme
>>
>>73792677
How the fuck did you get that flag?
I want too :D
>>
>>73793937
0/10 rebuttal
>implying your aids didnt come from your inability to control your actions until forced to
>>
>>73793877
If you can't stop it then you deserve it.
>>
>>73787617
>Marijuana
>hungry but no nausea
>no nausea
No pot poser detected
>>
>>73787617
>weed
>happiness
>everything feels bliss
Why are stoners so delusional? I've tried weed a couple of times with my siblings and all it does is make you silly. You can just focus and get serious and it pretty much negates the effects of it.
>>
>>73794101
>live a life the revolves around weed to the point that your lifes main talking points are your car, the walkin, and working the line

maybe if you got off weed, you could live a life that brings your more satisfaction than a pen that makes vapor
>>
I don't have a problem with Marijuana, but I do have a problem with stoners who think it's some sort of panacea with no ill effects whatsoever. I'm tired of the whole "dude it cures cancer lmao" and "dude stoners are better drivers lmao" bits.

Total horseshit, the lot of it.

It's a drug, and it makes you feel good. That's more than enough reason to do it. You don't have to lie about how it makes you a cancer-proof Mika Hakkinen.
>>
>>73794352
>wanting to feel good
Nice addiction familia.
>>
>>73788718
you are a poet
>>
>>73793628
Fuck the government, I'll toss my stash into Boston Harbor before I let those fuckers tax my weed.
>>
File: 1220393136133.jpg (32 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
1220393136133.jpg
32 KB, 442x480
>>73788572
>Psychological addiction isn't a good enough reason for something to be illegal
>>
>>73793088
+1 to different strains having different effects.

If weed were legal I could speak to a qualified salesperson who could help me pick the strains best for me.

Some make me super productive, some make me really creative, some make me happy and giggling, some make me super paranoid, some make me feel intense self loathing, and some just put me to sleep, and everything in between.
>>
>>73794444

I use caffeine and nicotine every day. I can't exactly throw stones while enjoying these delicious alkaloids.
>>
>>73787617
Tobacco is healthy for the mind
Alcohol is moderate doses is healthy for the mind
Marijuana is terrible for the mind. It's known to cause psychosis and make some mentally unstable people break down.
>>
>>73794519
You're on a computer right now, fuckhead. I can guarantee you're psychologically addicted to the internet.
>>
>>73794546
>jumping through hoops to validate your substance abuse
or, you could, yknow, not take drugs, and live an honest life, rather than one augmented by substances

>ive found that bath salts make me a super hero at the gym and awesome in fights!
>>
>>73794519
Literally everything can be psychologically addicting fucknugget
>>
If you cant do drugs and be just fine, you were BORN a degerate weakling and avoiding drugs wont make you less degenerate, just less annoying.

Fact is there are different rules for the superior. They do not fear anything and anything they do is good for them. The inferior (of which every antidrug numbskull in this thread is) cant do anything right and everything hurts them. All drugs should be illegal because you morons cant act like humans. But nothing is actually illegal for the superior, and it is not your place to judge them.
>>
>>73787617
The smell of it makes me want to puke
>>
>>73794571
Nah. Marijuana exacerbates whatever your mind state is. If you're a bit crazy already, you will go crazy. If you're paranoid or sad, you will feel absolutely like shit. If everything is all good and you smoke, you'll feel awesome.

Alcohol on the other hand is more consistent since it pretty much just dumbs you down.
>>
File: 1429649621937-0.png (483 KB, 437x438) Image search: [Google]
1429649621937-0.png
483 KB, 437x438
>>73794215
You saying weed causes nausea? I was prescribed it for my nausea, unless you swallow the smoke like a retard it will suppress nausea
>>
>>73794481
Eh..I think it would be better.

You get insanely good quality weed where it's legal, and it's not even that expensive.
Not only that, but you know exactly what type of weed you're getting and have a large catalogue to choose from.

That's better than the dirt weed you buy from miguel's basement full of seeds and shit
>>
File: .gif (403 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
.gif
403 KB, 499x322
>>73794261
Assuming I don't live a satisfying life because I enjoy pot, is great.
It only makes me believe further that people like you get enjoyment crusading against the Devils luttuce. Because you lack/lacked control of your own life at some point.
It's ok.
I'll continue to eat food you can't afford, and meet people you'll only see on TV. (If you watch the cancer box)
>>
>>73788572
weed is a drug and couples chemical reactions from the plant in your brain with psychogolical addiction (unwanted behavior patterns). That's what makes recr drugs so dangerous and why most of them are outlawed.
>>
>>73787672
>implying alcoholism is a problem
>>
>>73794261
Why is it such a big deal to you what he does as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else?

I want statists to leave
>>
>>73787617
When I get high I just feel mildly uncomfortable and insecure.

Keep it illegal. If I can't enjoy it, no one else should be able to either.
>>
>>73794481
no you won't
>>
>>73794519
>Says the guy psychologically addicted to 4chan, the internet and mobile phone use

And those are just the 3 that I can tell already, I bet there's more. But god forbid one of them is weed
>>
Day 5 off the pipe after being on it for many months. Feels good. There is a lot of work ahead of me. I let myself become complacent while abusing drugs.

I think of my friends/roommates still smoking and wonder what they really gain from their highs. They'll go up to attic and cough their lungs out and then play video games but still be just as bored and apathetic and complain just as much. What's the point? It is such a transient feeling. I'm not a hard-liner against drugs of course but I realize I have used it as an escape. I don't feel like I have earned or deserve the pleasure the plant brings. It makes me forget my troubles which is the last thing I need to do at this age.
>>
File: 9na5ykg.gif (785 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
9na5ykg.gif
785 KB, 245x230
>>73791392
This. There are so many individuals that have a good job and family but can't talk about marijuana because it'll immediately get them scrutinized by society.
>>
File: cultural universals.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
cultural universals.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>73787617
I agree, all three should be illegal.
>>
File: 1461090822650.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461090822650.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
Does vaping feel good? My friend does it and he says it's nice
>>
>>73794881
i can literally cook in my kitchen, doing the same shit you do as a career.

wowee

only i dont have to work 12 hours a day, surrounded by burnouts and meth heads.

>i get to meet people you see on tv
i worked a door for a venue for a month and saw more people form tv than i ever had before.
wowee

0/10 satisfaction
>>
>>73794959
pls die
>>
>>73787617
Weed makes you lazy and dumb, look at niggers.
>>
>>73795023
And they will be illegal under Sharia law Ahmed!

Keep up the good work and it will happen soon!
>>
>>73794611
>>73794728
The logical conclusion is that we must abstain from seeking pleasure since it creates the habit of seeking more pleasure. Truly, the pursuit of happiness is the height of suffering. Now please excuse me I must go back to the mountain and engage in extreme asceticism for 10 hours a day while I wait for enlightenment.
>>
>>73793824

>thinking its ok to just let anyone with underlying issues make it easier to exacerbate their problem

This is a stupid answer. The role of the government isn't to limit the activity of everyone in order to stop dumb people from harming themselves. If you have serious psychological issues and in particular schizophrenia then you shouldn't use weed but thats common knowledge and if you know you have issues and still do it then you are an idiot. Banned weed to stop idiots with issues from using it is like banning private gun ownership to stop the few cases of retards accidentally shooting family members. Plus alcohol is infinitely worse then weed in terms of how it harms people so if alcohol is legal then weed should be too. Ask yourself whats worse, a few idiots having their psychological issues get worse or tens of thousands of lethal car crashes and cases of assault and murder?

>illegal
>kids avoid it
>legal
>kids experiment
>higher percentage of nutjobs than before

lol no, part of the appeal of weed to teenagers is that its illegal

legalizing in Colorado din't increase teen use

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2015/06/15/legalized-medical-marijuana-doesnt-increase-teen-usage/#689ca6ce1e13
>>
File: Washington.png (106 KB, 505x339) Image search: [Google]
Washington.png
106 KB, 505x339
>>73787617
It's legal in my state. I haven't touched it in ten years, but what people do behind close doors as long as it doesn't harm children I dun giv a fuk. I also voted to legalize it
>>
>>73795059
If everyone was rich and successful, then nobody would be rich and successful. You couldn't lord over people about how little work you do for such a large amount of money. Wouldn't that suck?
>>
>>73794955
ive lost loads of cool friends to weed and drugs.

nothing sadder than seeing your friends go from creative, active aweosme individuals to couch stoners too lazy to make a decent meal or leave their home.

id ratehr they have never met their dealers, had never gotten hooke don the shit so that we could have gone on to do great things.

fuck the people who want to legalize substances. make it prescription. cigarettes have already taken our families away. people lose loved ones all the time to even the legal substances.

stop promoting drug culture.
>>
>>73793824
Faggot

I've smoked weed for 15 years and never touched another drug. You're the degenerate piece of shit who gives responsible users the bad name
>>
>>73795244
My relative died of heart failure due to eating McDonalds every day for decades.

We should ban fast food since people obviously can't handle it.
>>
>>73793824
Lol

Getting alcohol as a kid was so much harder than getting weed. Getting weed was incredibly easy. Getting alcohol, aside from stealing from parents, was next to impossible.
>>
>>73795160
Banter aside. Full disclosure here.
If you and your Anglo buddies keep being stupid and degenerate, Islam actually will rule.

So if you want to stop Islam, stop your hobbyist shitposting and force your people to get in line.
>>
File: IMG_2097.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>73793835
>There just isn't much will among the political establishment to do anything about it.
that would be great if true but I wouldn't be surprised to see the booze and pharma companies lobby hard against it

>>73793877
>How are you supposed to tell if a person is high or not?

If someone is acting noticeably intoxicated then they are high, if they are acting completely normal then in all likelihood they are not high to the point where it impairs them in any way.

>You leftists always get what you want.
Wanting to legalize weed is a right-wing position you moron. Making it illegal is a flagrant example of government overreach and if you truly belong to the right you would recognize this.

>I'm against big government!
>Except when it acts like a nanny state and tries to limit my own personal decisions about what I put into my body!

cuckservative
>>
>>73795190
>look at my 2 year old statistics
wow, thats a ton of data! :D those kids sure grew up to be successful, well matured, aged adults!

>>73795222
>>73795244
i dont gloat about my life.
i feel depressed about so many lost opportunities for others.
the friendships that could have been.
the great things that could have been done.
the hours of daylight that we could have strolled through.

so much life burnt away (lol) thanks to drug usage, and the enablers who think its ok.
>>
File: .gif (812 KB, 375x206) Image search: [Google]
.gif
812 KB, 375x206
>>73795059
You wouldn't begin to know how to reproduce things that are made in the kitchens I've worked in.
Nor afford to eat them. You're probably accustomed to real food. Like. McDonald's. See
It's ok. I imagine your whale of a gf enjoys your pasta and prego sauce.
You can keep your career of Walmart stock boy. Raking in that 16k a year. Dat money.
While I cook for fun and manage a business on the side for real income.
Whilst smoking your monthly income, in dope.
>>
>>73795458
If they choose to ruin their lives, who are you to stop them?
>>
>>73795332
>since i did it this way, anyone who doesnt do it my way is a degenerate
>on drugs for 15 years
>>
>>73795393
>I wouldn't be surprised to see the booze and pharma companies lobby hard against it

For what possible reason? The idea that people will suddenly stop using alcohol and pharmaceuticals is utterly delusional.
>>
File: hookah.png (888 KB, 1148x1264) Image search: [Google]
hookah.png
888 KB, 1148x1264
>>73795032
vaping is shit tier. feels about the same as ciggarettes.

hookah though? god tier.
>>
>>73795458

>I acted like an idiot and messed up my life for a while so now I want the government to try to invade the personal life of everyone because I'm worried they are all as shitty as me and will fuck up like I did.

FTFY
>>
>>73795388
>If you and your Anglo buddies keep being stupid and degenerate, Islam actually will rule.

It's YOU that needs to do something. We're at like 2% muslim population (most are from South East Asia which is better than sand niggers), right wing, mostly white government, tough immigration policies.

We're fine.
>>
I don't have many issues with potheads, I think that the only cancerous thing about those that smoke are the idea that it is somehow a perfect drug that has no downsides.

If the drug is legalized, and I hope that it will be, there needs to be public awareness that weed is not perfect and doing drugs anyways is pretty shit for your health.
>>
>>73795551
Someone who believes in the will to power.
>>
>>73794003
That's nanny state bullshit

Kill you self
>>
File: pappa-birds.jpg (96 KB, 583x603) Image search: [Google]
pappa-birds.jpg
96 KB, 583x603
>>73793824
>Illegal
>Kids avoid it

Toppels kekkels my man, kids dont give a shit.

>actually blames the gateway theory on his own lack of self control with the use of narcotics

Hey lets ban beer because drinking it might lead to chugging methanol, right?
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>73795060
burgers never understand sarcasm
>>
>>73795393
Thankfully they don't have nearly as much power in our system. They have control over the Conservative government, sure but they have very little sway over the legislature aside from framing the debate.
>>
>>73795607

Ever try dokha? It's interesting.
>>
File: 1408035285328.gif (2 MB, 363x273) Image search: [Google]
1408035285328.gif
2 MB, 363x273
>>73795547
>>
>>73794251
Exactly why it's so fucking harmless. It's barely intoxicating unless you smoke a shit ton or eat it.
>>
>>73795635
Someone who likes being a statist fuck and hates freedom. THIS is why your country will be ruled by mudslims very soon, you can't do anything but look to authority and lap up their piss. If authority tells you to love mudslims, you don't what else to do but to love them.
>>
File: 1463008478703.jpg (9 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1463008478703.jpg
9 KB, 240x200
>>73795630
>We're fine.
>>
>>73795393
You confuse left vs right with authoritarian vs libertarian, you leftcuck.
>>
>>73794692
False equivalency, idiot.

GTFO off /pol/
>>
>>73795551
it shouldnt be that way. they shouldnt be ok with destroying their lives. but fag hags like yourself poison them into thinking its cool.

>>73795547
blah blah blah, cooking isnt fucking hard, get over yourself.
>i own a restaurant! :D
might as well be selling oxygen
whose dick did you suck to get the big rollers to come in and oggle at your jizz on a plate?
>projecting this hard
either the weed, or your risky ass, just-getting-by, business speaking
>featured on "guy faggolis: drivers, dine shits and fags"
>>
>>73787617
You aren't creative it's all part of the drug illusion
>>
>>73795716
never have, looks cool though

is it more comparable to vaping or hookah? or completely different?
>>
File: 1455227129724.png (516 KB, 609x579) Image search: [Google]
1455227129724.png
516 KB, 609x579
>>73791093
Yeah I lived with a bunch of stoners and I noticed the more I smoked the more detached from reality I got. My inner monologue got more and more pronounced. The color is drained from your vision and its nearly impossible to enjoy beautiful details such as the green in trees, the cool breeze. the scent of baked pizza. Your senses just get drained and the only way to get them back is to quit for a good amount of time or get high again. For this reason, weed is directly correlated with increased risk of suicide and depression. People forget that the cannabinoid receptors in your brain aren't toys you can mess with; they help keep a delicate balance that only completely abstaining cannabis can return.

I'll pray for you anon, based on your habit you described you're gonna need at least 2 weeks to return back to your normal old self. Get the bad influences that promote this habit to you out of your life.
>>
>>73795793
So since you used the word "statist" I'll assume you're one of them anarcho-capitalists.

That makes you a commie in denial.
>>
>>73795580

No, its not. Weed isn't a panacea but it can be an extremely effective painkiller that often works better then opiates and with no serious risks or side effects. Pharma companies could potentially lose billions of dollars in annual profits if it was legalized nationwide and there was more research into weeds analgesic effects that led to it becoming a more widely accepted pain reliever.

In some cases people who suffer from mood issues may switch to it too instead of being pumped full of anti-depressants that don't work well for many.

There is the chance for alcohol use to drop as well because the people who binge-drink because its their only legal way to get fucked up would be likely to switch because its easier to get super messed-up on weed, its more enjoyable and there is no hang-over.

To see that I'm right though you just have to do some googling and you will see that booze and pharma companies have for many years lobbied against weed legalization and they are often the top funders of anti-weed politicans. They wouldn't do that if they weren't scared of how legalization would effect profits.
>>
>>73793877
If you can't tell that they're fucking high then what's the fucking problem
>>
>>73794912
Everything you experience are chemistry reactions in the brain.

Our brain is quite literally made to receive THC.
>>
>>73795969
this

if you need a drug to feel creative and get work done, bad news, youre both lazy and an uncreative person.

>year of being clean
>more creative and humorous than i ever was on weed
>>
>>73795806
Well comparing to the UK, you, France, Sweden. Yeah, we are lol.

I cringe whenever I read a news story from EU countries
>"Tax payers forced to pay for terrorists lawyer"
>"Women only trains in Germany so they don't get raped"
>"New years celebrations cancelled because of refugee rapes"

Meanwhile we have offshore prison camps for people who try to come here illegally.
>>
>>73788014

the founding fathers grew weed

illegal weed is part of the greater degeneracy; a departure from right law. these days in many states you can't smoke weed, but you can cheat on your partner, get pregnant, get hooked on prescription pain pills for "back pain", some sedative for "restless legs", and sleeping pills, then kill the baby in the 3rd trimester, with absolute impunity

meanwhile how many hundreds of thousands of young kids are in jail because of selling weed?

an entheogenic plant

this country is fucked
>>
>>73794519
consider ending your own life if you were sincere in writing that post
>>
I agree OP, it's such a backwards state of affairs. Weed is so trivial that's it's laughable to throw somebody behind bars for it.

We are denied to seek wisdom about ourselves through psychedelic experience. A mushroom trip is one of the best things you can do for yourself if you're up for the task. Most here will say it's degenerate behaviour etc...

It's not for everyone but that shouldn't mean it's not for anyone.
>>
>>73788786
Honestly the companies themselves don't give a fuck if you smoke, as long as you get your work done.
The insurance companies, on the other hand, do care.
But they are not without reason.
Statistically, pot smokers are more likely to file for workman's comp or other disability claims.
So since insurance cares and will give lower rates to companies, they do their drug tests to appease insurance.
>>
>>73796053
I'm an anarchist AND a commie because I want the government to stay out of people's private lives?

Nice argument, typical /pol/ 2016l
>>
>>73788320
>physical addiction to anything can be broken in a week at most.
this is completely fucking wrong, there are substances far more addictive than alchohol, you were on pussy shit.

T.methhead and former smoker.
>>
>>73787745
My parents. They never went to college and run a business making 200K a year. They're also the definition of true love
>>
>>73795079
Correlation/causation fallacy

Is it everyone's first day on /pol/?
>>
>>73788955
plant has not been used much in the western societies until recently, and relying on reports from savages in the distant past or in shitholes makes you a savage yourself
>>
>>73796057
Mostly that they're high
>>
>>73796033

Different, but it was also invented by the ay-rabs. They know a thing or two about tobacco.
>>
>>73787822
Its simple, once the blade is dull turn it into a mace.
Blunt weapons work better against knights
>>
>>73787617
Rots your brain
>>
>>73796127
They're not in jail because weed is bad, they're in jail because they are a great source of revenue for the private owners of said jails.
>>
>>73791983
Your religious slogan would be: Judge!
>>
>>73796223
>I'm an anarchist AND a commie because I want the government to stay out of people's private lives?

Yes.
Staying out of people's lives defeats the purpose of government.
A government is formed to adminster a society. That includes protecting people from their own foolishness. If you disagree, you literally need to grow up and read books about history, sociology, human nature and political theory. Lest you end up dying as a worthless idiot.
>>
>>73788418
so i hope you drink weed tea or eat cookies of it, otherwise you're just adding a wildcard to a known poison
>>
>>73787617
I'm anti weed but pro legislation, my opinion is the same with prostitution. So many innocents get hurt by this shit.
>>
File: 1463017573760.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1463017573760.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>73796054
>No, its not.

Yes, it decidedly is. People will continue to use opiates and alcohol long after marijuana is legalized.

This is one of the things I'm tired of -- "dude people only avoid because it's illegal lmao"

As Stefan Bobaleux says, "Not an argument."
>>
>>73796357

keeps the price of weed high too, which keeps the dealers in business ;)
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (348 KB, 1308x1636) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
348 KB, 1308x1636
>>73795829

Not at all. In modern times the most basic single principle of conservatism is limiting big government and the most basic single principle of liberalism is enabling big government.

You're confusing political conservatism with social conservatism. You've been cucked by people who want to control everyone into believing that in order to oppose big government and government overreach that you also have to accept everything commonly held by social conservatives.
>>
>>73787672
This. Stoners are the reason weed is illegal and they're too ignorant to notice or want to fix the problem.
>>
>>73796127
>the founding fathers grew weed

They grew hemp.
>>
I dislike people who smoke weed and do not socialize with them, usually because they so often live up to the

>dude weed lmao
Stereotypes.

It shouldn't be illegal though
>>
>>73787617
>Also DUDE WEED LMAO is an attempt to silence any attempt at discussion.
No, DUDE WEED LMAO is the only thing you can do wjen talking with a stoner. They spout baseless factoid, not knowing what they're talking about and will never be convinced of something that goes againster their world view.
>>
>>73796047
>weed is directly correlated with increased risk of suicide and depression
Correlation doesn't mean causation. Funny that people who are depressed use a substance that makes them feel good in a life where they want to kill themselves.
>>
>>73794872
>You get insanely good quality weed where it's legal, and it's not even that expensive
I smoke shit that's better than what's in the weed stores for way cheaper.
Pretty much all the weed here in the midwest comes from Michigan, where they have medical and people are paid by the government to grow. The farmers all have side plots where they take all the best strains, cross them, compete with other farmers, and sell illegally.
Legal weed stores are only good for buying edibles, other than that the culture surrounding them is pure degenerate. Can't tell you how many rotten, white-people dreads I had to smell last time I was in Colorado.
>>
>>73796473
>big government is bad for you!
>big corporations? free market will fix it
"conservatism"
>>
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>73796253
Empty sophistry. Not an argument.
>>
>>73796586
DUDE WEED LMAO is not an argument.
>>
>>73793088
hello fellow grower :) Garden City, Checking in
>>
>>73787822
Nobody uses swords anymore
>>
>>73796443

>People will continue to use opiates and alcohol long after marijuana is legalized.

I'm not disputing that, I'm just claiming that in certain circumstances they won't use them if weed is legal. The evidence points to me being right because there is no other reason why booze and pharma companies would massively fund and lobby politicians to oppose weed legalization.
>>
>>73791175
this
people have used it to kick dope too
>>
>>73796291
If you can't ell that they're high what's the difference to you between them being high and being sober???
>nothing they are doing has any effect on me but I don't like it so it should be banned.
>>
>>73796661

No, but dude weedisms are ALSO not an argument.
>>
>>73796081
>Everything you experience are chemistry reactions in the brain.
>Our brain is quite literally made to receive THC.

That's what makes the drugs so dangerous: They directly interfere with your brain's internal mechanisms, often leading to irrational risk assesments and generally destroying mental health.
>>
>>73794481
It'll still end up cheaper than it is now.
>>
>>73796597
>substance dependence
>implying they dont have coping issues
its ok to use drugs to mask your inability to cope with life :D
drugs will help you cope :D

this drug will tell you everythign you need to know to solve your problems :D
>>
>>73796636

big corporations aren't the ones passing the laws that effect people negatively, its the government doing it
>>
>>73796697
>there is no other reason why booze and pharma companies would massively fund and lobby politicians to oppose weed legalization.

They just don't want to compete with another market. It's not that marijuana will replace them, it's that it will marginally cut into profits. As you know, companies exist to maximize profit for shareholders.

Do you think that alcohol and tobacco manufacturers don't compete similarly? They are just comparably sizable.

Once again, not an argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 768x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 768x900
>>73787672
It's not a problem, it's a solution
>>
>>73796820
I agree, I would rather people not cope at all and be miserable.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.