[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've lost, you just don't know it yet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 37
File: FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (2 MB, 889x719) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif
2 MB, 889x719
Se habla EspaƱol?
>>
>>73784708
Biutiful
>>
>inb4 butthurt gringos
JAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>mi come to America have baby
>mi claim baby Es un retardo
>mi get government money
>mi act like mi never heard of un trash can and throw mi shit everywhere
>mi destroy communities just like un negros and wonder why Blancos hate us
>>
File: 1462476044176.jpg (77 KB, 639x600) Image search: [Google]
1462476044176.jpg
77 KB, 639x600
>>73784708
La reconquista bitches! Paybacks a bitch, never forget 1848.
>>
>arrive in America
>settle in the coldest region available
>live glorious Norwegian life in glorious Norwegian community
>large influx of Canadians hopping the border
>unrest among the populace
>glorious Norwegian community now a vast minority
>>
>>73785219
Hispanics are way better than blacks to be honest
>>
>>73785485

Herpes is better than syphilis.
>>
>immigrants

it doesn't count if they're illegal imho
>>
>>73784708
There's nothing with legal Mexican immigrants.
>>
Texas flipped from German to Mexican immigrants, but the funny thing is that the Mexicans became really German.

Just keep the southern mexicans out, we'll be fine.
>>
>>73784708
it's ok, we'll just send 100 spaniards and a dozen horses
>>
>>73784708
>Amerispics
jajajajajajjaajaja
>>
>>73787909

No they didn't. Mexicans profited from the demonization of German immigrants in Texas following the Civil War, WWI, and WWII. They never mixed. Mexicans forced Germans out of Western and then Central Texas, backed by anglos. The dialect of Texas German became extinct as a result. It was cultural genocide.

So Trump is 100% within his rights to go apeshit on the beaners.

Also check the year. Germans fucking built Texas.
>>
File: 1450079297173.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1450079297173.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Glad we're moving towards a future where birthright citizenship will not only be overturned, but effective retroactively.

If neither of your parents/grandparents were legal citizens, your citizenship is forfeit along with any children you have.

It's the only solution and the ultimate goal of anyone serious about solving this problem.
>>
>>73788639

And I guess that's why Germans fled en masse to Mexico during the Civil War, right?
>>
>>73788639
Eh, Texas German still exists in New Braunfels, even if it is full of Mexicans.
https://youtu.be/IToukEEpkOs
>>
>>73784708
GO GO RUSSIA
Gonna support Russian source
>>
>>73784708
Sorry for ruining your country
>>
>>73789002
>I'll just wave my hands and make a constitutional amendment disappear
It really goes to show how many people participate on this board who know nothing about the law of their own country and are following their first election, wide-eyed and high on the false promises of Trump's toadies. You're in for a rude, rude awakening my friend.
>>
This is in retaliation for 1892
When spain falls to muslims and commies, we will retreat to Estados Unidos de America.
Then we will strike back.
The whole Europe will speak spanish, and in the top, the elite will speak catalan, as god inteded.
>>
its funny how Mexicans say it's "payback," it's like they admit their culture is shitty and they're replacing yours with it as a form of revenge
>>
File: imout.png (385 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
imout.png
385 KB, 800x388
Every kid is going to have to be taught Arabic, Spanish, Chinese and English if these global trends continue.
>>
File: jewsdidthis.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
jewsdidthis.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>>73784708
Whoa look at the spike from 1960 to 1970.

I wonder if some major immigration bill passed between those times. Like, instead of taking people based on merit, we decided to say fuck it and just take any retard who wanted in....
>>
>>73784708
>krauts everywhere
>>
>>73784708
shoutout to my retarded niggers in south and north dakota, ya goofd when ya left the worlds most comfy country
>>
>>73790008
Fuckin' LBJ.
>>
File: 1457283629373.jpg (253 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457283629373.jpg
253 KB, 1424x1080
>>73789484
>constitutional amendment disappear
>implying the constitution will still be the law of the land

No I'm talking about a better-case scenario.
The constitution has already failed us.
>>
File: cat.jpg (24 KB, 170x215) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
24 KB, 170x215
>>73789525
>the elite will speak catalan,

I knew it!

Actually, though, I could live with this... ;)
>>
>>73784708

Se habla B U I L D W A L L?
>>
>>73784708
Who's really losing, you are..

Let me see if i get this straight

>own country is in a mess
>migrate to other peoples place to get a better life
>turn it into same shithole you left
>think you're winning.

Apparently your version of winning is a little bit different to the general understanding of it.. winning generally means you get something better out of it.. that's not what you're going to get if you keep this up.

Garbage in garbage out.. always true.. remember that statement..
>>
>>73790552
Nigga, it isn't about destroying our Constitution. It's about getting the Supreme Court to rule on the 14th Amendment and say it didn't mean any fucktard could hop over our border, shit out a kid, and be set for life.
>>
>>73784708
Ironically, that shows America getting less diverse.
>>
>>73790584
Mexicans are our finest creation, a bioweapon designed to destroy the spawn of the eternal anglo, the USA
Not only they took from us Cuba and the Philippines, their 1789 rebolution created the turmoil for all our colonies to rebel.
But their time has come.
No more leyenda negra, this will be our century.
We'll take the whole american and then we will recapture the old continent.
Who else would be better than us to reconquer Eurabia?
Expelling mulims, that's our especiality, we did it once, we will do it again.
>>
>>73790991
As long as you take care of the muslim problem i'm really fine with it.. I understand that us whites are being destroyed because we are the lost tribes of israel (judah is state of israel and the false hebrews inhabit it greatly).. But you damn well do something right or god is going to fucking annihilate you when the 10.000 ones come.. and you are ordered go to the valley of jehosephat before the ressurection as part of the remnant..

You have been warned.. When they arrive the time for grace and mercy is over. There are only two camps.. those on the left who go into destruction and those on the right who are deemed worthy to enter the kingdom.. by your actions are you judged.
>>
>>73790991
why are all spaniards 1.50 metres tall?
>>
Why are so many Mexibros immigrating here?
>>
>>73791166
(cont) on the upside.. you can't blame whitey anymore for the shit you do.. you have to look in the mirror only.. so it's a win win :D weight off our shoulders. And let me place a mountain on yours. We're used to carrying it around.. the weight is uncomfortable.. you're shit out of luck douchebag.. get used to it.
>>
>>73791320
(cont) you think it's a blessing to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders and try to make the savages less savage... hahahaha.. :D oh you silly fuck!
>>
>>73791200
To make ourselves seem weak so no one checks what we are up to.
>>
>>73790790
Get with the programme, Bruce. "Diverse" means "Brown".
>>
>>73791269
Why did americans migrate to Hawaii?
>>
>>73791200
Your sisters and girlfriends seem more impressed by our other dimensions, Vidmund.

>>73790991
>we did it once, we will do it again.
True, and equally true is that we simply don't know what the hell else to do with ourselves when we're not reconquisting. Ā”Santiago!
>>
>>73791482
Because it was a strategically important military harbor in the middle of the pacific? The only reason we made it a state was for it's importance in the second world war. Otherwise it would have remained a territory like all our other islands.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 720x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 720x725
>>73784708
CHICANO
>>
>>73791644
y cierra EspaƱa!
>>
>>73791644
did you know many of the original spaniards were white with blue eyes? Being invaded by muslims for 800 years kinda changes that.. why you have negroid features aswell as arab..

If you're a mexican, you're a mix between spaniards and aztecs who performed ritual human sacrifice, why unfortunately for all to see the aztec part of your dna is winning.. returning to ms13 and sante muerda.. You are your own biggest problem, but everyone who can't admit their own behaviour needs a scapegoat in your example it's the US.. you're a joke and you yourself are laughing at you, you just can't even realize it..
>>
>>73791715
The point is, countries expand. they invade their neighbours if you let them..
>>
>>73790790
Diversity is strenght, diversty is gĆ¼t, diversity will save America!
>>
>>73791879
Diversity will turn america into precisely the shithole conglomerate that each respectively left behind and now try to foist upon the us..

Garbage in garbage out.. always the same..
>>
>>73791995
(cont) they are the same till they change their behavior.. to be less garbage.. don't do that.. how can you even possibly deny that you will get the same result.. It's humorous really.
>>
>>73791995
This is true.

If you take garbage in, that makes you a dump.
>>
>>73784708
Biutiful
>>
>>73786648
more like herpes is better than aids
>>
>>73792084
That's right, that's why in the past before this insanity of the left.. successfull nations only went by LEGAL immigration so they could accept the best.. ok top 100, we take the best 5. rest of you go back..

Now it's more like bottom 100 that are let in.. And people wonder why everything goes to shit.. It's not a big mystery why that happens..

If you recruit a bunch of incompetent nitwits as the a team.. and pit them against someone elses a team.. you're going to lose..
>>
File: Kozak Pała.jpg (47 KB, 438x563) Image search: [Google]
Kozak Pała.jpg
47 KB, 438x563
>>73784708
>2000
>russia/ussr
>>
>>73792280
(cont) successfull nations wants the best to keep being successfull.. when you don't even care about what their competence is.. you're going to get a mixed bag with no requirements for them.. and you can only after all the self delusion is said and done, expect the result that you should have predicted all along..

And then it's hard to put humpty dumpty back together again.. Cause you've then lost everything that made you great in the first place.
>>
>>73791841
>did you know many of the original spaniards were white with blue eyes?
LoL, I detect a little of the old bĆ¼thort in this one! Kiddo, blue eyes isn't the highest virtue in the world, and brown eyes are not "evidence" of any miscegenation, sorry to break it to you. There's a little dash of Moor here and there in the Peninsula, but nothing too disastrous, and much of it probably predates the Islamic conquests anyway. "Did you know" that a fair few of us have blue eyes anyway, including my two daughters? Find some real problems to worry about, rather than our fifteenth century ones!
>>
>>73792523
I'm not even saying that at all, and i'm not at all butthurt at all, things are the way they are..

Your inability to understand the understanding from the ancestry which you came is not my concern.. i could care so little about you malcontents that you couldn't even put it on a microscope..

We're all going to die but not all are ressurected to be part of the future kingdom.

Your inability to understand that you will not be expected to do things that you are not accustomed to in order to hold a stable world is quite funny, you will learn soon enough how it is..

You're like a child taking crap in their diapers thinking if you take over the adults, this will somehow make you better than them, you are gravely mistaken and you will also be expected to carry the weight that the adults do.. I'm not sure you are ready for that.. but i guess you will have to grow with the experience.
>>
>>73792776
>understand the understanding
You're getting too deep for me and my lowly primate Bantu brain here, Bro.

(Why exactly do you appear to be conflating Mexicans with Spaniards, anyway? Shouldn't a Dane know a little better than that?)
>>
>>73792776
In my family there are all kinds of eyes, green, light brown, dark brown, blue...
We are mostly mediterranean, the muslim conquest was not a demographic one.
>>
>>73784708
The main question is : why do thirld world shits have so many children despite knowing that they produce nothing of value for this earth
>>
>>73792776
(cont) what you don't understand is there are 12 tribes of israel, not only the judah (the judeans and the false jews who try to pretend they are them) + the levites who were not allotted land (the 13th tribe) (the seed of jacob is among the gentiles) what you call "white people" that created this civilization and everything you take for granted are part of this..

I'm of dan, the tribe of judges, the northern congregation.. we are interspersed within you..

Every single one of these tribes have a specific purpose to hold the earth together and to maintain civilization.

By supplanting several of these tribes in the us (dan asher and naphtali are very prevalant in the US) you are inheriting their task or partaking in their task in a sense you are not yet accustomed to since you are interfering with several of the actual steward tribes of earth.. The mountain is now on your shoulders and god will now ask of you to do what he desires.. You will know soon enough that this is very hard work.. and great punishment for you if you do not.

It's why i laugh at you when you think you are winning something.. you will be burdened far more than you even know.. And the penalty for failure is much much higher..
>>
>>73789374
Pretty soon you'll have to deal with your own shit.
>>
>>73793134
Because Catholicism forbids using birth control.
>>
>>73793170
>(cont) what you don't understand is there are 12 tribes of israel,
Aw fuck, he's one of them imbeciles... Christ, man, it's ALMOST excusable out in the wilds of Nebraska, but not here in Europe. FFS.....
>>
>>73793296
>says the clueless man
I accept your apology in advance.

Why do you think when israel descends from heaven metaphorically that there are 4 gates and a triad at each.. These are the 12 tribes..

Also our beloved lady mary.. there's a vision where she has 12 stars and she's stepping on the crescent.. Because her seed is jesus the messiah.. and the 12 stars are the 12 tribes of israel, they are each resembled by a gemstone that changes throughout the bible according to the quality of their works.
>>
>>73793458
(cont) by going backwards into the bible and see which gemstones are associated with which you can see who is at which gate.. dan is leader of the northern triad of dan naphtali and asher and are the most fiercest warriors of them and is whom will face most directly the beast empire as it arises in the middle east north africa and further east (martyrs in white robes).
>>
>>73793458
Got to admit it, I'm pretty much BTFO there, Knud.
>>
>>73793590
(cont) the dragon hunted the lady and her seed.. she fled on wings of an eagle.. christianity comes to the west and is instituted as a religion..

And the dragon empire spend 1400 years trying to destroy it, now it sends its flood again with the migrants trying to take it over from inside, this flood will be swallowed up by the ground..

What i'm not showing you is revelations being fullfilled..

First invasion was caliphates it was decided by a massive naval battle..

Second invasion is migration.. swallowed up by the ground..
>>
>>73793748
-not +now.
>>73793660
We all learn in our own way.
>>
>>73784708
I think I'll move to Maine. Snow is like kryptonite to wetbacks.
>>
File: rv05_06.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rv05_06.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
>>73793748
Well, I'm a Cruz missile now and no mistake.
>>
>>73789525
t. oriol charnegenstein
>>
>>73784708
CHICANO'D
>>
>>73794236
The dragon and the 3 frogs.. and the stream of water. emanating from turkey.. (the beast) pergamon you are the seat of satan.. the turkish empire of the ottomans as they took it over from the roman capital that was there, constantinople.. have killed more christians than ANY empire in recorded history..

Now they are blackmailing europe with threatening not to stop the flood unless they accept their demands..

Pergamon you are the seat of satan.. where's that TURKEY.. gog and magog.. chief prince of MESHEC AND TUBAL.. where's that.. TURKEY

what's the scarlet beast.. TURKEY.. the scarlet banner with the crescent and star in their banner..

Isaiah 14 ezekiel 28.. lucifer son of the morning.. let the truth be revealed.. it's not what it means, it's where god gives you the symbols of the worship of the fallen one.. heylal bin sahar/saharon..

Oh you star/brightness of the crescent HOW HAVE YOU FALLEN FROM HEAVEN!

crescent and star

egypt first beast empire post flood to be judged by god.. isis (crescent) horus (star)

Apis bull.. (they couldn't stop reverting back, made moses break the tablets when he witnessed it)

Apis bull (crescent is horns, star inside the crescent, to summon osiris the lord of the underworld, like allah is called in islam the lord of man and of the jinn (demons) in the qu'ran an entire part of it is devoted to the demons converting to islam, giving allegiance to allah and saying that god has no son (expected though isn't it).. it's called surat al jinn, ITS LITERALLY IN THE QU'RAN..

Asteroth queen of heaven (crescent) baal (star)
Molech (crescent) star (remphan)
Diana (crescent you can find statutes of her with crescent in her forehead) appollyon (mentioned in revelation 9:11 he is the angel of the bottomless pit this is their king)
Artemis (crescent) her image that fell from zeus (star)..

Roman empire waned.. switched their capital to byzantium, constantinople (what you know today as istanbul turkey).
>>
>>73791841
>MUH BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES!!!!

You nordicists are even worse then niggers

>you're a mix between spaniards and aztecs

wrong, aztecs were wiped out. They were a mix betwen spaniards and some minor tribes
>>
>>73792160
More like aids is better than cancer
>>
>>73784708
I know we are the largest minority in hawaii but what the fuck, ALASKA? how can tropical islanders even survive the harsh cold there.
>>
Yeah better get your wallet ready to pay for that wall paquito
>>
>>73790719
>getting rid of all the dumb wall jumpers and then get money from them
>bad
>>
File: Map_Iberian_Peninsula_910.png (195 KB, 1000x696) Image search: [Google]
Map_Iberian_Peninsula_910.png
195 KB, 1000x696
>>73789525
>When spain falls to muslims

At least put up a better fight than the Visigoths.
>>
>>73794939
(cont) muhammad came along put the black stone meteorite that these cults worshipped as symbol of the fallen angel.. at the corner of the kaaba.. ordained the tah'waf.. and the hajj

Used exact same symbols.. it's a revival of all of them.. the beast empire is, and all the nations mentioned as part of it is muslim today..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnmk-Qrk_Cw

The burden against ARABIA.. from teman to dedan.. the edomites.. mecca means mother of settlements.. this is the harlot and mother of false religions.. it has two wines.. it lives in a desert yet it produces two types of wine..how is it possible..

AHA.. it has OIL.. that is the first wine.. and the lords of the earth is drunk of this wine of the harlot in the desert..

But there's a second wine that they are also drunk of.. a spiritual wine.. ISLAM.. false religion it's against god and wants to kill those who follow god.. so god is very wrought with this place.. and speaks of destroying it many times..

Even explains their trade in sexual slavery aswell.. Of little boys.. mystery babylon is a harlot it says i am a harlot yet nobody sees my shame.. The lords of the earth drunk with the oil protects her..

She's a harlot in a desert BY THE RED SEA.. she relies on import for everything, all manner of timber all manner of stones and precious metals..

Saudi arabia produces next to nothing it imports everything in exchange for oil and in exchange for oil it also has power over the lords of the earth..
>>
>>73795406
(cont) go to 50 minutes in and watch as your entire worldview comes crashing down and understand the bible like you never did it before.. once you see it you can't unsee it.
>>
>>73794939
Danes are too nice. They let these people play on the internet and even walk around town unsupervised. Maybe it was wiser back when we locked them up in asylums, though.
>>
>>73795559
haha.. it's tough to digest at first, but when you look into it and it all checks out and that you have to lie to even not see this clearly.. you will apologize.. and i accept your apology in advance..
>>
>>73785485
Black's aren't going to outbreed us into extinction
>>
is south Dakota good?
>>
>>73784708
Nope it means time to build A W A L L
>>
File: NuevaAmerica.jpg (346 KB, 850x661) Image search: [Google]
NuevaAmerica.jpg
346 KB, 850x661
RECONQUISTA 2.0
>>
>>73795559
Do you know that hilal is also in arabic it means not only crescent but CRESCENT MOON.. this makes sure that when a muslim studies the bible they know what is going on!

You say i am crazy.. i am not making these things up... But it's understandable.. your entire world view comes falling down.. welcome to the real.. give it time you will come to see things "my way.."
>>
>>73795817

Even then there will still be 40 million of us in the US, you simply can't stop us
>>
We're fucked beyond belief, I hope you're all aware of that

Best just to take up Putin's homesteading offer in Siberia
>>
>>73795377

stop applying modern standards to ancient times. People didn't even know muslims were a different religion from other christian sects, and the caliphate comparatively had their shit together for the time.
>>
File: 1460141777010.png (131 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
1460141777010.png
131 KB, 480x375
el americANO
>>
>>73795377
If you actually knew anything about it, you'd realise how remarkable the Reconquista was, given the odds. Put simply, a bunch of mountain folk from the arse-end of nowhere ended up reversing the worst of it and retaking the old capital as early as 1085. There were only a handful of Caliphs of Cordoba, and the Moors were only truly in the ascendant for 300 years or so, and that with the entire Islamic world to draw from in terms of eager Mujahadin willing to extend the Ummah. Compare it with the disaster of Persia or Egypt.

You can't gloat over the initial misfortunes of Spain when you're undergoing something similar yourself, when your country is infinitely more powerful than the Visigothic kingdom could ever have imagined being.
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 429x343
>>73795820
The messicans are just taking whats rightfully theirs
>>
>>73784708
Are Americans proud to be Kraut?
>>
>>73784708
>30-60-s
>russia-ussr
Thank God you got mexicans instead in the end
>>
>>73795559
Ofcourse you hate me for destroying your world view as it all comes crumbling down like ash.. but.. i'm rebuilding you i'm showing you what it really means..

At first you hate me and despise me for telling you these things.. i'm destroying your entire foundation the modus operandi that you existed upon for all these years.. but.. i give you clues to help build you up again.. better than before.. becoming a new man a better man, under the stewardship of christ the son of god our lord and savior amen..

Seek the answers find out what i say is true.. don't simply accept it simply as is.. look for it and find it to be true, unlike islam, i won't kill you for questioning it.. the truth is not afraid of questioning it wants you to do so.. it wants you to find it out..
>>
>>73796330

>whites anywhere
>allowed to be proud of being white
>>
>>73796354

Don't you have tons of Muslims too?
>>
>>73796380
You sure like using dem points..... Don't you.....
>>
>>73796573
I don't care about that honestly just trying to make a cohesive string of arguments, but i see your point, i apologize for any inconvenience ivan.
>>
>>73789525
>the elite will speak catalan
kek
I am cool with everything else tho
>>
>>73796565
Mostly the ones living on their lands from ancient times.
And Moscow is a lost cause, they come here for monies.
>>
>>73796330
You see, they have nazi blood in them. Trump 2016
>>
>>73795042
Not really. You can't infect anyone with cancer.
>>
>>73796380
>Ofcourse you hate me for destroying your world view
Nobody hates you, dude. It's just that it kind of beggars belief to think that a personality as amazing as the Creator of this vast universe would have done it all just to provide the setting for a silly little parlour-game where we have to guess at His puns and clues to piece together what's going on, solely from vague hints in a book that's held as sacred by only a part of the species and which has only been in existence for 3000 years or so, out of our total existence of several hundred thousand.

Ultimately, what you do with these prophecy things is no different to what some enthusiast makes of the gibberish written by Nostradamus. Vague allegorical bullshit can be spun to mean ANYTHING: It's an insult to the intelligence, it really is.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160512-191235~01.png (73 KB, 787x569) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160512-191235~01.png
73 KB, 787x569
>>73796910
What's that trashcan near your flag? Is it indicates where your post goes?
>>
>>73790723
This, the Supreme Court either needs to add a legality requirement to the US v Wong Kim Ark decision, or the federal government needs to stop recognizing illegal domiciles.

>In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person who

> is born in the United States
>of parents who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of a foreign power
>whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States
>whose parents are there carrying on business and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity of the foreign power to which they are subject

>becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution.

>>73796152
It was remarkable, but it wouldn't have been necessary if the initial push was better resisted. Three centuries isn't exactly the blink of an eye.

If the US had to fight an actual military invasion, it would be another US victory. The only reason things have gone this far is that many citizens don't view them as a threat. When armed foreigners start landing on your shores things are much clearer.
>>
>>73795042
You can cure cancer
>>
>>73796330
I am
>>
>>73790991
>we will take the whole continent
I can live with that
>>
>>73797275
>When armed foreigners start landing on your shores things are much clearer.
It only seems so clear cut with hindsight. Don't forget that, in 711, the areas concerned had only fairly recently been taken from the Byzantines, that nobody really had much concept of what Islam was yet (it was considered just another heresy, little different to the Arian one the Goths themselves had practised in living memory), or that foreign armies being called in by various political factions was hardly unheard of (though admittedly stupid). As usual, the relative civilisational age is relevant: Islam was young and fresh. Western Christianity still needed to rejuvenate itself.
>>
>>73797187
>i don't get it therefore it means it's false..

Let me redpill you even further.. the trinity, understand the trinity your eyes will be opened like never before..

When the seed of the promise arrived, he declared a global covenant.. the false hebrews they didn't like it.. they followed satan instead..

What did he declare think about this..

The trinity.. the heavenly father (they traverse the cosmos, the maintainers the good shepherds) Refusing to be worshipped as god by us.. telling us no.. worship god by loving eachother..

The holy spirit the eternal spirit that no man has seen.. etherial and eternal.. the heavenly father is the arm of the holy spirit into the universe..

our bodies are temples of the holy spirit for it to dwell in us..

"19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

The heavenly father are the maintainers.. masters of the universe.. they appear 10.000 in the skies to blot out the sky.. so that no man will look up and not see that they have arrived.. it's even called also the day of visitation.. from where.. if god is a spirit only what is he doing..

YOU DONT GET IT.. god IS a spirit.. god IS physical, the first born masters of the universe answer to the holy spirit..

Son of god.. born of a virgin.. son of man but also son of god.. he has no human father.. who is his father.. the heavenly father.. not a normal human being..

What did he say.. "me and the father are one (through the holy spirit)

When you realize it you find it all over the bible! always the trinity operating..

It explains the structure of the cosmos itself, they are the LIVING god.. it's the reason for the ressurection.. we are to be inducted into the LIVING GODS KINGDOM.. and be part of the universe.. the kingdom of heaven ascending down to earth, and jesus being the king of this sphere.. connected as a node into their thing.
>>
>>73797215
That means you got accepted into 4chan gold.
>>
>>73797778
(cont) given new glorious bodies.. because the body of sin can't enter heaven, and the remant nations gathered in to the valley of jehosephat.. as yeshua enters into judgement upon all earth under the presence of the 10.000 ones that come in the sky.. which no weapon or no thing can destroy..

"14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Book of jude.. the 10.000 ones..

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
>>
>>73784708
This compilation is depressing as fuck.
>>
>>73798023
This
I'm moving when I get enough money. No point in trying to bail out a sinking aircraft carrier. Stupid fucking politicians can maintain their mess if they want. I'm done with it.
>>
>>73797778
>YOU DONT GET IT..

Mate, you think you've cracked it, and are so drunk on it all that you can't even translate it into normal speech for regular people to understand any more. But there have been thousands upon thousands who have felt like you, each so amazing confident he'd got it right. Each thinking he was a prophet, "howling in the wilderness", as though the common herd's rejection of his notions was some proof of their rectitude...

You're just another crackpot, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: gib back rightful clay.png (1 MB, 1351x1362) Image search: [Google]
gib back rightful clay.png
1 MB, 1351x1362
>>73784708
Why not post the kikebook pic?
>>
>>73784708
Kek @ Italians in Nevada. Fuggin mobsters man.
>>
>>73797968
(cont) and the remnant gather up with god in the sky and changed also.. and the last enemy to be conquered is death.. because satan has caused man to fall.. to this state.. even if you look into the bible during the fall they went from 900+ years to 120 years average under optimal conditions.. and the animals fell aswell..

isaiah 14 ezekiel 28.. you were in the garden of god.. god is saying this about satan.. who was in garden of god.. adam and steve? NO.. adam and eve and the SERPENT.. what does he say in isaiah the symbol of the serpent is.. crescent and star.. star/brightness of the crescent..

Muslims bow every day 5 times a day towards a star meteorite that sits of the corner of a cube.. (kaaba).. what you claim means nothing to god..

The titles of mohammad and mahdi.. utter blasphemy.. this will astonish you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g

go watch this video.. here are some of the titles.. and it is said in perfect arabic so that you can't go back and say oh it's not correct.. first.. last.. the perfect adam (more perfect than jesus?) luminous one.. saviour.. healer.. and many other things..
>>
>>73798350
>mexico laying claim to all old Spanish clay
as well as former French and British clay
>>
>>73798324
>pretends it all doesn't check out
This is your only escape you can't refute it because it's not my idea.. i'm simply showing you what is there.. And you get so ticked off that you sadly and pathetically revert to "crazy person" you can't refute a single thing of it without lying because i'm simply presenting what is in the texts, and not to misinterpret them simply saying what they are.. and you go this for defense..

Please... but fine.. go ahead, i forgive you in advance.
>>
>>73784708

>Russia/USSR

Is that right? I'm going to guess they were Ukrainian and the US just labeled them as Russian because they saw them as all the same.
>>
File: 1462131011289.png (226 KB, 507x360) Image search: [Google]
1462131011289.png
226 KB, 507x360
>>73798350
>tfw they take half of the US
>working infrastructure
>they still try to climb the wall into the Imperium of Trump
>>
File: ElectoralCollege1984.png (35 KB, 349x203) Image search: [Google]
ElectoralCollege1984.png
35 KB, 349x203
>>73784708
>all those Swedes flooding into Minnesota
Hmm... That explains so much.
>>
File: america2.png (497 KB, 554x519) Image search: [Google]
america2.png
497 KB, 554x519
>>73789853
If you look at the "takeover" of California, there was actually barely any resistance from the Mexican government. The Mexicans had barely built up any infrastructure there so they didn't care too much about it.

Then for more than a century and a half Americans brought in large-scale manufacturing, gold mining, irrigation, and many other industries to make the region valuable. And only then do the Mexicans start whining for their territory back.

It was never about the land, was it? It was all about wealth. And now that the land can produce wealth, they want a piece of it.
>>
lel, this is the gib constantinopol of the new world
>>
File: 1462894126670.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1462894126670.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>>73784708
>be USA
>smash nationalism, racial feeling, declare right wing evil
>export leftist ideologies like "multiculturalism" to other countries
>complain about fucked up situation a few decades after
>>
>Ethiopia
Look at me. I'm the American now.
>>
>>73798969
Nothing's really changed for us. We've been recycling human garbage for a while. We've managed to do some great work with you pathetic Europoors.
>>
>>73798969
>implying modern leftist bullshit isn't a result of Soviet psyops
MAD was achieved, but it was delayed for only a couple decades in the United States
http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm
>>
>>73786648
Well said.
>>
>>73799155
>We've managed to do some great work with you pathetic Europoors.
You turned them into cuckvoters, who've supported their own shunting aside at the ballot box for decades. Good job!
>>
File: 1444692892973.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1444692892973.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>73799155
>be burger
>be not able to handle the truth
>get buthurt
>shipost
>yfw
>>
>>73790723
I feel like I've been in the twilight zone wrt this amendment. It very cleary was supposed to make slaves into full citizens, effective immediately which was great. But why we somehow interpret this to mean anyone can have a baby here and just squat forever.

Politicians seem to not care? That a poorly worded and dilapidated amendment to the Constitution us being used as a loophole to fuel a national problem. How did this country get so stupid.
>>
>>73796330
Usually not outspokenly so
>>
File: 14thamend[1].jpg (59 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
14thamend[1].jpg
59 KB, 800x450
>>73789484
>I'll just wave my hands and make a constitutional amendment disappear

You mean an amendment that never granted wandering Mexicans citizenship in the first place?

It's OK. You libs still can't understand how a comma works in the 2nd. It's understandable that you can't figure out the ones with lots of words...
>>
>>73798389
>go watch this video..
Fuck's sake, FIVE whole bastard minutes of intro and shit song! Well, you nearly had me there, but blew it.
>>
>>73790991
> expelling muslims

Ya it only took you guys 781 years to stand up to the Moors last time, I'm sure you will be under budget and ahead of schedule this time. And you are going to be next to the Islamic state of France to the East this time.
>>
>>73799644
>Ya it only took you guys 781 years to stand up to the Moors last time,
Why can't you get your head round the reality? Like I posted above, Toledo was reconquered in 1085. New waves of fanatics kept coming though, making the final sweeping up take ages. But it was just a sweeping up in the end, in 1492. Almost a formality.
>>
>>73799584
This is what happens when you're too PC to just write down "The niggers who used to be slaves to Americans are now Americans too. No further niggers allowed. The end."
>>
File: 1451957208099.jpg (288 KB, 534x700) Image search: [Google]
1451957208099.jpg
288 KB, 534x700
>>73799349
>Politicians seem to not care?
Of course not. Democrats don't give a shit because it brings in more Democrat voters. Republicans don't give a shit because it brings in more cheap labor.

We need to build a fucking a wall and deport all those taconiggers.
>>
>>73799638
Oh you lazy man.. let me do your work for you.. and spoonfeed you it with a silver spoon mr. "i don't have any patience let me scream like a little infant till you give me exactly what i am looking for"..

This is precisely why you do not understand..

God doesn't want christians by title only.. he wants BEREANS.. what is a berean?

Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

1h35s

Enjoy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChB1MN6pv2g#t=1h0m35s Here just to make it absolutely idiot proof.. you can take that link and put it in your browser.. and go to that direct part.

You're welcome.
>>
>>73785485

No fucking way.

Blacks are benign.

Spics are malignant.
>>
>>73784708
That compilation is pretty sad.

Thanks, Ted Kennedy.
>>
>>73794257
I have laughed so hard with that.
>>
>>73785485
At least they work (for the most part). My main problem is they refuse to speak English
>>
>>73800012
>mr. "i don't have any patience

This goes back to the general point, WHY would a Creator make it so ridiculously fiendishly complicated to reach His message? Why does it have to be such a stupid exasperating GAME?! I'm not buying it.

Just watched a bit with your new time specification. Lots of nice sounding Arabic, and a rather amusing English accent too. Haven't learnt anything new yet. Everyone knows Muhammad was full of himself, and that his followers are required to be pitiful lackeys and sycophants. No great epiphany yet.......
>>
>>73800629
>how much can i switch the goalposts..
Walid is former muslim brotherhood operative.. and PLO terrorists. turned diehard christian convert.. he was tasked with indoctrinating muslims in the US, he converted after wanting as a good muslim convert his wife to islam, and she told him wisely if the bible has been so corrupted, show me the corruptions and if you can show them to me then i will convert to islam.. he read the bible and he was astonished "all of our stuff is in the bible, but it's not good?"

The muslims hate walid he has been consistantly trying to warn for a decade about what is happening now and he has been consistantly right.. Whilst all these socalled wise people have been consistantly wrong.. they're a joke..

How did he be so consistantly right.. because he is reading from the correct manuscript, whilst you assholes are liars and you are proven liars all the time..

Ok.. so you want to be one of those liars.. go about your business.. but don't pretend that what is said to you is not correct.
>>
>>73785391

Somalis now tho.
>>
File: 7046979929_c4c6de21f1_b.jpg (104 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
7046979929_c4c6de21f1_b.jpg
104 KB, 800x534
>>73788639
Texas Germans didn't go anywhere, we are still here. It's just that we've been diluted by the influx of mexicans. Central Texas is still pretty German.
>>
At least latinos are white
>>
>>73800629
I'm not trying to be your friend for every reason, i'm trying to tell you something that might be for your benefit. If you ignore it you do what you do, it's fine.
>>
>>73801160
juat?
>>
File: whitemexi.jpg (13 KB, 236x174) Image search: [Google]
whitemexi.jpg
13 KB, 236x174
>>73801160
Like 40% of them can pass for it. I'm alright with those, but the other 60 percent are dirty fucking mestizos and Indians that look like >pic related
>>
>>73801079
>he has been consistantly trying to warn for a decade about what is happening now

So have I, in terms of the geopolitical situation. It's been blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain in his head! You can look at it through a Christian lens, but it's not the ONLY way of doing so.

You still haven't countered my point about it all being some absurd game, like Dungeons and Dragons, with special clues and secret interpretations and so on.
>>
>>73801160
No, you see we get the bottom of the barrel spics so they all are indios. If we were getting people that looked like Messi then yea it would be good.
>>
The Whites replaced the Natives. If the Trend continues the Mexicans will be replaced by another group.

What group will it be?
>>
>>73801890
The Chinese, and they won't be stupid enough to let anyone remain to ever topple them. Daft thing is that WE could have achieved this at one point, and didn't.
>>
>>73788639
wir waren texanisch und sheisse!
>>
Latinos are pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>73800386
>>
>>73801725
Ah so we're left to this atleast some progress..

You're now arguing yes it's correct yes it's happening but what's the method of the game..

The bible relies on those who authored it.. to see through time.. infact under the mosaic covenant if you said something and claimed it was from god, and it did not come true, you were executed for misleading people.. what is their game.. i could not tell you.. who could.. they told these people in the past what to write.. things they could not even possibly know..

Is there a game being played.. yes.. do they know in advance.. yes.. What's the objective.. it's bigger than you can imagine..

Man was constructed to be something else.. with a beautiful purpose one of the ones that created them.. fucked things up (job).. this mistake is being corrected.. and that is the judgement..

When you squeek you don't always get the grease.. Maybe sometimes it is you who has to change..
>>
>>73801890
Mexicans are too violent to be replaced, what they need now is a racial religion like Afrikaner Calvinism to defend themselves against foreign influence, especially from the Catholic church who literally betrayed the Christian Europeans for the muslim niggers.
>>
>>73801160
Some are, most that come to the US are not.
>>
>>73796251

can the Germans get back what is rightfully theirs , too ? :>)
>>
>>73802688
what is this? :>)
>>
>>73802151
>Ah so we're left to this atleast some progress..

Hehe, I've been waiting all day for a work email, so I have a few minutes to kill! Interesting: Shubat now quotes that Mahdi - Peacock phrase, and the Arabic word is TAUS. I had no idea that the Yezidis' god had an Arabic name - Melek Taus. Melek is obviously Semitic (Moloch, Melkart, Malachi etc.), and titles are often borrowed between neighbouring languages, but I thought these Kurds at least had their own native name for the god himself! Dearie me... Maybe it's Assyrian though.

Ah well, still a great song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqJI_9GRpqg

>You're now arguing yes it's correct yes it's happening but what's the method of the game..

I think we're talking about a different "it". I just mean the cynical great power game in the Near East. Not prophecies or anything theological....
>>
>>73788639
>Implying germans are more americans than mexicans.
>>
>>73784708
Just like a plague.
The subhuman animals breed out of control
And the worst part is we let them
>>
>>73803248
In the English language, "American" doesn't really mean "of the two continents of the Americas", but specifically refers to the Anglo-Saxon polity established by settlers from the British Isles in what came to be the 13 Colonies who signed the Declaration of Independence. Even Anglo-Canadians use it like this.
>>
>>73803068
Nono he doesn't even get it from there only.. are you not aware of muhammads night journey on the buraq.. . where he rides the animal to the high heavens.. and the beast he rides on..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq
"He bucked when Muhammad came to mount him. The angel Jibril (Gabriel) put his hand on his mane and said: "Are you not ashamed, O Buraq? By Allah, no-one has ridden you in all creation more dear to Allah than he is." Hearing this he was so ashamed that he sweated until he became soaked, and he stood still so that the Prophet mounted him"

And the actual gods the living god they go you're belial.. you're worthless.. you think you ascended into heaven.. it's not even true YOU LIE!.. we don't even know you.. nobody ascended into heaven from earth in this way but the son of god!..

And the worship of allah goes back to the ancient moon god of the sumerians.. called SIN/SUEN.. yes that's right

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/islam.htm

muhammad reshaped allah to the worship of that.. He even had at first the satanic verses.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijuMRAsanNk

To appease the quraysh who were used to this, then later had to admit shamefully that it was a mistake, and he accidentally delivered a revelation from satan.. ofcourse he was trying to appease the quraysh but realizing that this would not get him anywhere towards reinstituting SIN..

You think you got it all figured out, i'll take it out of you and deduct it..
>>
>>73784708
according to your shit-tier nigger logic then the US lost to the Irish (lol) in the 1850s, Germany in the 1910s, Italy in the 1920s, and the UK in the 1940s
fuck off beaner scum
>>
Wisconsin stayed German for quite sometime.
Lang lebe das Heimatland!
>>
>>73803741
Why should I be surprised that a derivative religion crafted by a single charlatan, has many themes in it that echo those of older Hebrew prophecy? You seem to think I should be astounded at what you're telling me here, but it doesn't for one minute convert me to the kind of Christian you want to get out of me!
>>
>>73803741
(cont) who is suen.. sin.. worshipped by the sumerians.. the annunaki.. those who from heaven to earth came.. satan and his followers.. Before they were cast into prison and the flood happened..

Do not sin.. it's deeper than you realize..
>>
>>73784708
Man,
It's like a freaking plague
>>
>>73804184
The Germanic word "sin" sounds a BIT like the Sumerian name for the Moon. WOW! In Russian, the same sound means "son", and in Spanish it means "without". Doubtless it means countless over things in other languages. When you get into linguistics and know fuck all about it, you just embarrass yourself.
>>
>>73804184
(cont) what do you think they taught mankind.. things that were not to be taught yet.. and they made man worship them as gods.. disobeying all the high laws..

and sinned against man and beast.. And the nephilim.. the big men.. the bastard children..

In the bible you see it as adam and eve eating from the tree of knowledge...

God is also very geographically oriented he tells you who is involved.. He's also very nationalistic.. nation duty.. he does NOT want some unified thing.. why.. cause that's what satan wants.. the allegorical babel mount.. Are you btw. aware that the 7 buildings built overseeing the kaaba is built on what is known as babel mount?

And he also reveals isaiah 14 isaiah 28 by matthew 18:20 recipy, here is 2 prophets aligning over the same thing.. they're telling you something very important.. 2 or 3 gather in my name there i am amongst them.. bible is encoded.. it tells thins that hasn't happened yet.. but it tells them.. for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see..
>>
>>73804620
phonic fallacy.

I provide you with many many related scholars and articles.. you do phonic fallacy to disprove it..

It's like you're not even trying anymore..
>>
>>73804769
(cont)

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/islam.htm how many citations are in this article.. citations which you ofcourse need to look up..

You're so bewildered you resort to phonic fallacy..

You goofed up, how can i help? :)
>>
>>73804769
Whatever, kiddo. I've seen no indication that there's any point me exerting myself. If what you said were the truth, and if such Truth were important on a cosmic scale, surely it ought to somehow GRAB my attention? It ought to RING TRUE somehow, no? And it doesn't. You just come off as any other nut railing on about nonsense, I'm afraid.

Anda con Dios!
>>
>>73801160
for you
>>
>>73805047
>if you said what was truth surely it ought to somehow GRAB my attention? It ought to RING TRUE somehow, no? And it doesn't.

Why should it.. if you make yourself a jackass you'll come in the end and realize that you were a jackass.. when on earth did you conclude that unless things have to be exactly what you like as being some kind of delimiter of truth?

Things are told to you because it's you who has to change..
>>
>>73805301
Things are told to me... by a rambling Dane on the Internet? And I'm to attach great authority to this? Like I said, it ought to speak for itself, not to require special pleading.
>>
>>73805047
(cont) you continue the thing of earlier where you asked me about the video that is so emblematic of your attitude.. i had to literally timestamp it for you.. since you seem to have the inclination that you have to be spoonfed the truth and if you don't it's not worth pursuing.. You're very wrong.. It's with grace that you earn these things, but you should certainly not think that you do not have to act and do something for to find your own way to it..

Should others work to put you on the right path and not you.. for you to simply then squander what you are given.. you are gravely mistaken..
>>
>>73805576
Oh come on.. i've given you plenty of information from other sources.. And this is what we have been discussing all the while.. Yet everytime you lay an accusation and i prove you wrong.. you backtrack..

I'm about done with you go whatever way the wind blows if that is your thing..
>>
File: 1462370004897.jpg (709 KB, 1920x2366) Image search: [Google]
1462370004897.jpg
709 KB, 1920x2366
GO BACK OR BE DESTROYED, SPICS
>>
>>73805882
A Muslim could fling tons of info at me. A Mormon could. There isn't time in life to read everything. So you have to exercise discretion, trying to get a rough impression of whethere something seems likely to be bullshit or not. Why should my gut feeling be so ruled by Satan? Is it not also informed by such God-given capabilities as common sense and basic conscience?
>>
>>73801160

CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEY
>>
>>73806082
"there's not time to read it" I'm not trying to impress you..

You seem to have a silverspoon attitude and that god should come to you..

No it is you who should come to god if you want to know the truth about things.. You seem to have a very backwards understanding of that.

You seem to sit like silverspoon "please feed me, if you don't feed me correctly becuase i'm very stupid.. i will decide that you are trash for even trying to tell me a bit about it"..

You are very mistaken..
>>
File: 15308.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
15308.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
>>73807724
please take your meds, lego man
>>
File: 1462546681153.jpg (38 KB, 350x308) Image search: [Google]
1462546681153.jpg
38 KB, 350x308
>>73790552
Fucking.
Kill.
Yourself.
>>
>>73807724
(cont) its not you that needs an excuse from god.. it's god that needs an excuse for you for you being who you are.. and for you to continue to be so.. he's asking you change.. and yet you say "god change for me" basically.. hence you are very mistaken..
>>
>>73807825
Not an argument.
>>
>>73784708
>>73784902
Could you guys hurry up and wipe out the white Americans? They are a scourge on this Earth.
>>
>>73808166
like abel and cain, jealousy is a very disgusting thing.
>>
File: tayne2.gif (397 KB, 302x152) Image search: [Google]
tayne2.gif
397 KB, 302x152
At one time it was the Irish, then the Polish, then the Italians. /pol/ during the periods where there was mass immigration between those groups would act the same fucking way. hurr durr these gosh darn micks and polacks and wops hurr durr. Difference is, all three of those groups assimilated well. Now the Irish are pretty much the de facto white of the country, the Polish make up a sizable percentage of "whites", and even the most negroid Sicilians are considered "white". My Polish grandfather is by all modern means white, and I've never thought of him otherwise. Is it truly any different this time /pol/? I fucking hate spics more than anything, but is it truly different? Think of all the Germans waltzing in spicking their own language. They assimilated. Now, what? They're the largest group of whites around. Should we expect different of the spics, or is this Reconquista? Honestly, I personally am scared. This isn't just some minor shift for us; this is a severe ethnic and cultural shift. Spics aren't white at all. They aren't European at fucking all. What is going to happen in the future when they are ONE FUCKING THIRD of the US population? Brazil 2.0? Fucking hold me.

>>73795820
>2050
Fuck if we'll be around by then. The castizos will inherit a nuclear wasteland. Congrats to them.
>>
File: 1458153744338.jpg (82 KB, 297x722) Image search: [Google]
1458153744338.jpg
82 KB, 297x722
>>73785380

The only difference in that image is the dudes on the left have been physically exhausted for the last week with no sleep and are actively doing exercise.

The woman on the right probably just picked that up.
>>
>>73798324
you are the drunk one, i understood it perfectly
>>
>>73795820
honestly it wouldn't be that bad if it were well educated, non-natives but all we get are literally indios beaners that drink corona, listen to terrible music and get fat.
>>
>>73809338
I got the thrust of it, dickhead. I was just telling him off for talking in stupid allusions instead of plain speech.
>>
>>73798359
mississippi had china in the 50s and vietnam in the 90s. THAT's random
>>
>>73784708
Habla all you want, you will be Indian eventually.
>>
File: spics.jpg (101 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
spics.jpg
101 KB, 500x525
I see it's that time again.....
>>
>>73809338
He won't listen.. atleast not now. Nor does anyone have a benefit for him to listen now.. he thinks if he listens.. we somehow benefit.. he is the one who needs the benefit from listening but he doesn't.. that's the way of things..
>>
>>73810167

topkek

>implying that would stop immigrants,

heads on pikes are a common thing people see everyday in Mexico, it won't scare them away, it's a thing that dates back before Spain conquered it.

http://www.slashgear.com/aztec-skull-rack-may-reveal-thousands-of-decapitated-human-heads-21398657/
>>
>>73809573
lol you likely havent met a single person that isnt related to you or was forced to be near you in school
>>
>>73791841
Did you know that what you have said is false?
>>
File: 1427098819367.png (373 KB, 407x458) Image search: [Google]
1427098819367.png
373 KB, 407x458
>thread's main picture
>>
>>73803645
That's because you allowed them to. You should have kept the bragging rights over the word American.
>>
>>73791841

The original Spaniards were Phoenicians/Carthaginians that were pre-Islam sandniggers who performed human sacrifice.

Iberians and celts, the blue eyed spaniards came later.

Both can be considered true spaniards thought

>Mexicans are our finest creation, a bioweapon designed to destroy the spawn of the eternal anglo, the USA

You tell them dad. kek
>>
>>73789525
Revived Spanish Empire when
>>
>>73811671
>The original Spaniards were Phoenicians/Carthaginians that were pre-Islam sandniggers who performed human sacrifice.

But that's wrong. The Spaniards were conquered by the Carthagians, but they were't Carthagians themselves. Protip: the Carthagian empire was a polyglot merchant based one, and there was little or no homogenity among the conquered populations. That's why the Romans managed to defeat them: they couldn't understand the concept that Rome had managed to create a Nation out of the disparate Italic tribes.
>>
>>73811090
are you sure about that? If i'm mistaken i would apologize instantly since unlike you i'm only interested in the truth instead of bias.. but i rarely am wrong..

The spaniards when structurallly analyzed of their ethnicity is indeed a mix between northern european, arab and african.. Explain that away all you want. But knowing the history of spain that is very logical and understandable.. they might not all have had blue eyes and blonde skin.. what you don't realize is that living close to the poles under UVA creates less pigmentation and brown turns into grey and blue.. The more you go towards UVB intense as the equator you get skin tan developed for protection against intense heat.. and brown/blackish eyes..

Dissipating towards the poles in both directions.

D vitamin is absorbed through the suns solar rays.. since vitamin D is absorbed through sunlight.. whites (nearer the poles) adapted through many generations by removing pigmentation (optimal adaption) whereas in africa they developed a generational skin protection against intense UVB radiation (blacks)

When blacks move to uva area, they are more prone to get vitamin d deficiencies.. because less sun and more cloudy and the sun has uva instead of uvb..

When whites move towards the equator they can mitigate this with sunscreen..

Essentially whites are better adapted by technology.. blacks have a much harder time to adapt.. which chronicles their history.. they literally sit on piles of riches.. but never questioned to ever use them.. hardly ever became agrarial.. best place to live on earth in some aspects is africa, cause it's all there, don't have to lift a finger.. other societies came along.. hey that shit is interesting..

ain't that the way the cookie crumbles?
>>
File: la-brana.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1631) Image search: [Google]
la-brana.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1631
>>73791841
>did you know many of the original spaniards were white with blue eyes? Being invaded by muslims for 800 years kinda changes that.. why you have negroid features aswell as arab..
yeah in the mesolithic perhaps, in the neolithic mediterraneans invaded and changed Iberia as well as most of Europe, bringing white skin but also mostly brown eyes
moors didn't affect the peninsula much
>>
>>73812019
(cont) and they were more technologically advanced because they needed to delay gratification or they would starve and die..

This translated into promoting intelligence in breeding.. The competent breed to preserve the tribes, whereas the dindus of the whites died off.. Exact opposite of africa, part of why they never got off the ground.. even to this day they practice biomimicry.. some of them actually think if they make something that looks like a plane it's going to take off.. sorry.. aerodynamics doesn't work like that.
>>
>>73797911
>Implying Russians can get gold accounts
>>
File: 1462751117416.jpg (230 KB, 1242x1240) Image search: [Google]
1462751117416.jpg
230 KB, 1242x1240
>>73791995
>>73792084

New racist 'carry-in carry-out' meme?
>>
>>73812425
(cont) advanced problem solving patterns comes from dealing with them, each iteration promotes intelligence.. each iteration builds upon the other.. gradually very sophisticated patterns of technology are built. Including since intelligence is promoted philosophy and human rights and these foreign concepts to the other tribes..
>>
>>73812587
are you genuinely acting like garbage in garbage out is a new meme.. it's been true since ever..
>>
>>73812019
>The spaniards when structurallly analyzed of their ethnicity is indeed a mix between northern european, arab and african
lol sauce?
climate definitely influenced the selection of white skin, especially in northern Europe, but diet also did this, which is why white skin mutations are present in southern Europe as well, albeit at slightly lower frequencies
Otzi the mummy from the Alps was white skinned despite being a farmer from west anatolia
>>
I agree that most mexicans that cross the border are pants on head retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKo5_fp3Tvg
>>
>>73812864
>white skin mutation
It's not a mutation it's bioadaptation you intellectual dullard..

Closer to the poles you get uva radiation from the sun and more cloud cover and less sun around the year.. as a result to uptake d vitamin the bioadaptation is to lose skin pigmentation, this reflects itself also in the eyes.. the eyes absorb rays from the sun to a tremendous degrees..

At equator its uvb mostly.. shortwave bursts, intense.. very little clouds.. subjected to intense solar radiation all year round, they had to grow generational skin to not have their skin burn, and "nappy hair" again to sustain intense solar heat..

Close to the poles the exact opposite, both are perfect bioadaptation to their surrounding environment..

Also video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLsFl6QiFh4

As a bonus the polar bear is not actually white it actually when you examine the fur, it has ZERO pigmentation.. and has dark skin underneath to absorb sunlight all the year.. very low cloud formations at equator.. frost = less clouds.. A very clever middle way perfectly adapted to its unique conditions.
>>
File: 1443794128964.jpg (89 KB, 430x516) Image search: [Google]
1443794128964.jpg
89 KB, 430x516
>>73813326
>It's not a mutation it's bioadaptation you intellectual dullard..
top kek, and what do you think regulates the bioadaptation if not various mutations? god?
>>
>>73812946
Infact.. africans who move to northern europe or just simply closer to the poles, have a much higher risk of d vitamin deficiency because they're inferiorly adapted to this environment.. And you can see them visibly lose their pigmentation over time if they stay there.
>>
>>73813551
mutation/bio adaptation

mutation is an irregular chance in the genome bioadaptation is change to the environment based on predescribed dna lines of how to behave towards a certain stimuli..

There is a difference between random and expected.. don't you know..
>>
>>73813748
(cont) irregular change (not chance).
>>
>>73813748
and who said otherwise? environment and sexual selection select mutations that are beneficial, they are still mutations in your DNA though
see http://snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1426654 for white skin in Europeans for instance
>>
>>73813326
very low cloud formation at the poles is what i meant.. but anyone worth their salt should've figured that out by themselves.
>>
>>73814091
you still persist in thinking that white skin is a mutation.. haha..

Infact black skin is more of a bioadaptation than anything.. They had to they live under such intense uvb that to sustain they had to become.. in essence.. black.. to protect themselves from the intense uvb radiation from our star..

They're the most intense bioadaptation which is why you see it less and less with everyone else, cause they didn't have to.
>>
>>73814484
I assume you are trolling at this point. What exactly do you think a bioadaptation is and what drives them?
>>
The general lack of pigmentation is the general trait.. examine the human species.. stop being in denial.. examine cross breeding, migration patterns. with uva at poles and uvb at center and everything in between and you will see clearly how the world looks what it does today.. it's no real mystery.
>>
>>73795763
>extinction
Whites will stay at around 200m for like the next 80 years. It's just that Hispanics give so many births that America as a whole grows and that reduces the share of the whites, but not their total numbers. But considering that even Hispanic fertility rates are slowing down, we might not ever get to the point where Hispanics overtake whites as the biggest minority.
>>
>>73814595
>what drives bioadaptation
Living in a different set of environments over many hundreds even thousands or more years..

Your dna has lines that activate with regards to stimuli.. this stimuli.. it does this, that lack of stimuli it does the other.. this reflects in the offspring.

And ofcourse your gods are white.. you are made in their image and their "likeness".. the stewards..

Why are they white.. when you spend your time in space without spending your time orbitting a sun.. you become like the polar bear.. without pigmentation.. his hair was white like wool and his eyes like fire..
>>
>>73814994
(cont) when the sun touches you your body tells you when you have had enough d vitamin.. for whites they grow a tan.. the skin dies and falls off..

For the blacks.. they have too much.. so they protect it from it.. cause intense uvb.. exact opposite..
>>
>>73784708
Roman Catholic infestation.
>>
>>73784708
>that ethiopia at the end

TOP KEK
>>
>>73789525
What have you smoked?
>>
>>73814994
(cont) yet they got very pissed when miriam wife of aaron got angry with moses for marrying an ethiopean (several of the ancient hebrews settled with the ethiopeans) she got angry cause moses's wife did not look like the hebrews.. so eventhough the gods were "white" they punished her for going against moses for this.. (numbers 12) came down from the pillar of the cloud,.. get over here assholes.. :D
>>
>>73814771

Germanic and anglo-saxon people should have stayed Catholic m8

religion it's the reason we Hispanics breed like rabbits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsWxkU0g9Z4
>>
But don't be mistaken my friends, god wants you to fight..

"53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord."

jeremiah 51:53

Joel 3 micah 5 is very clear.. he is raising up 7 kings and 8 princely men to stand against the beast.. 3 will be plucked out by the root.. (the mahdi will invade egypt and other places.. and it will be 7 vs 7 with 3 plucked out by the root.. 10 massive kingdoms.. vs 7 and 8 princely men..

The confrontation between god and his saints and al shaitain..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBSOA3OnAi4
>>
Joel 3

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the Lord hath spoken it.

9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

and micah 5.. where is your sunday church..

"ok today we're going to describe how the bible talks about how the antichrist revives his beast empire and how god raises 7 shepherds and 8 princely men to stand against the beast empire"

Lecture when.. they don't even mention it.. they don't know it or they won't talk about it! and the house of god is mislead!

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
>>
>>73819299
micah 5 aswell go read it.. what you will notice that this is a repeat full circle of the numbers of the old testament and then them going out to destroy the children of the fallen gods (the nephilim) which resembles for instance sons of anak which made man look like grasshoppers and had man perform human sacrifice (making man walk through fire) and the closer they get to israel (mount hermon) the more there are of these beings.. and the closer they get god goes alone and destroys them and the army is not allowed to fight because god goes alone to destroy them (it's personal).

God is consistant.. like the times of noah so will it be at the coming of the son of man.. Full circle.. exactly.. joel 3 micah 5.. the empire rises again.. and they will also lose in the end.. 10.000 holy ones will then arrive, for the first time making themselves known to man in mass.. and before they do.. the humans complete the circle..
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.