[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: Hitler.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?
Do Stormfags agree with Hitler?
>>
>>69673271
Completely
>>
>>69673271
Modern Christianity breeds weakness. Especially Protestantism.
All that turn the other cheek nonsense.
>>
>>69673340
>>69673385
>I can imagine people being enthusiastic about the paradise of Mohammed, but as for the insipid paradise of the Christians! In your lifetime, you used to hear the music of Richard Wagner. After your death, it will be nothing but hallelujahs, the waving of palms, children of an age for the feeding bottle, and hoary old men. The man of the isles pays homage to the forces of nature. But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. A n***** with his taboos is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation

allahu akbar, brothers
>>
>>69673447
Book, Page?
>>
>>69674279
"Hitler's Table Talk", p. 143, translated by N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)
>>
>>69673271
> Hitler wanted to conquer the world
> Christianity is a religion of peace if lived correctly.
> He wished he and his people had a more violent religion to have an easier time to conquer.

I see nothing wrong with this though I always was under the impression that he was strictly aginst diddling little kids.
>>
File: Hitler Christian.jpg (126 KB, 614x455) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Christian.jpg
126 KB, 614x455
>>69673271
Yes. I completely agree with Hitler. Christianity should, despite its apparent disadvantages, be the moral basis of Europe.

>Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler will never forsake God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler defending Christianity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>Christianity and religion in Hitler's Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U
>>
>>69674279
>>69674613
Please check your sources.

>Not one of Hitler's table talk conversations were recorded or captured by audio, film, or broadcast on radio. According to H.R. Trevor-Roper, Hitler refused to admit any mechanical recorder into his room. Hitler reluctantly allowed Martin Bormann to pick stenographers (Heim, Piker) to record the conversations. It was Bormann's idea to record Hitler's thoughts in the first place. In a facsimile written after the last of Hitler's recorded table talk, Bormann wrote a directive that stated: "Please keep these notes most carefully, as they will be of very great value in the future. I have now got Heim to make comprehensive notes as a basis for these minutes. Any transcript which is not quite apposite will be re-checked by me."

>"Apposite" means, fitting; suitable; appropriate. Exactly what Bormann means by "re-checked" can only be speculated upon. However, it bears importance here that neither Heim nor Bormann could hardly be in a position to determine what deems apposite, considering Bormann's biased views against Catholicism. Should we take it as simply coincidence that the church denouncements by Hitler in the Table-Talk parallel the anti-church sentiments of Martin Bormann, but nowhere else?
http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
>>
>>69675317
>>69674279
>>69674613
>Two scribes recorded Hitler's conversations at the appointment of Martin Bormann. One was recorded by a civil servant in the Reich Ministry of Justice, Heinrich Heim from 5th July 1941 to 20th March 1942. Later, from 21st March 1942 until 31st July 1942, it was taken by Dr. Henry Piker. The record, whether taken by Heim or Picker, was passed to Bormann. Bormann made two copies of his record. One of these was kept in the Fuhererbau in Munich and was burnt at the end of the war; the other was sent to the Berghof at Berchtesgaden and came ultimately into the hands of Genoud. It is this second copy of which the volume of Hitler's table talk was translated. [Trevor-Roper, p.viii]

>Moreover, Dr. Picker regarded his own recording as authentic and insisted that "no confidence can be placed in Bormann's editing of it." Indeed, he writes, rather testily, of "Bormann's alterations, not authorised by me." [Trevor-Roper, p.viii]. Unfortunately, we do not have the unaltered version of Dr. Picker's or Heim's recordings.
>>
>>69673271
Imagine how much chaos Islam could cause if white people were at the helm instead of durkas
>>
>>69675364
>>69674279
>>69674613
>At the time of the first publication of the table-talk translations, Trevor-Roper, Cameron and R. H. Stevens, probably did not know about Genoud's fake quotes. However, later publications do not excuse the errors, and that makes them dishonest at the very least.

>As stated before, there are two versions the original German table-talk. One edited by Martin Bormann called the Bormann Vermerke ("Bormann Notes") which, until 1980, existed only in the collection of Francois Genoud. The other version came from Picker who got is copy from Heim and then added his own entries. According to Richard C. Carrier, "the Bormann Vermerke also contains entries made by Bormann, and presumably Heim, during the period covered by Picker's text, which are inexplicably not found in his copy. There is also supposed to be a third copy, which Bormann forwarded to an office in Münich, but it was lost (most likely destroyed by Allied bombs)."

>Picker's edition has the strongest claim to authenticity because it contains the actual German, has the support of eyewitness testimony and has scholarly backing. Next in authority is the scholarly work of Werner Jochmann who published the German of the Bormann Vermerke in 1980 (which Trevor-Roper, et al, used from Genoud's French translation). The German versions of the talk do not include the anti-Christian quotes.
>The German versions of the talk do not include the anti-Christian quotes.

>The English version endorsed by Trevor-Roper (and everyone else) contains the fabrications. These lies come, verbatim, from the translation of Genoud's French!
>>
>>69673271
That is why /pol/tards hate jews.
Nazis love mohammedan dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7OxiUW4pYQ
>>
File: 18238459951488.png (432 KB, 668x550) Image search: [Google]
18238459951488.png
432 KB, 668x550
Daily reminder that the Russians viewed the Nazis as crusaders bringing Christianity to their godless, communist country.
>>
>>69673271
Another reason why Hitler is shit.
Mosley is the best fascist.
>>
>>69674881
> Christianity is a religion of peace
Then why do christians like America start 99.9% of the world's conflicts and wars? No other religions even comes close.
All islamic terrorism is a reaction to violence and wars that christians started.
>>
File: 1443645231564.jpg (50 KB, 616x408) Image search: [Google]
1443645231564.jpg
50 KB, 616x408
According to officially sanctioned history, Hitler was:
>muslim
>jewish
>atheist
>gay
>paedophile
>incestuous

>My feelings as a Christian point me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Adolf Hitler, Munich, 12 April 1922

>God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work. Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.
Adolf Hitler, Berlin, 30 January 1945
>>
>>69673271
The definition of a stormfag means agreeing with Hitler. I don't agree with Hitler, but I see his point.
>>
File: 1457826409832.gif (801 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1457826409832.gif
801 KB, 250x195
>>69673271
>be greatest rhetorician in history of mankind
>defend and fight for christianity in all public addresses
>suddenly start talking like a 12 year old fedora retard in super special "secret" talks
>which were transcribed by a known anti-christian
>and then translated by another know anti-christian
Seems legit.
>>
>>69676061
>muh feelings as a Christian
>muh deepest emotion
Believes in a violent version of Jesus Christ, much like the mohammedans regard Issa (false Christ) when he comes back to destroy the evil jews and christians.

Believes God can relieve him of his duty. He does. Go that one right.
>>
>>69675871
This is hot trolling material for modern russian commies actually, but it's a long story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzoBY2FZmo
>>
File: StateofIsraelIsBorn1.jpg (220 KB, 808x540) Image search: [Google]
StateofIsraelIsBorn1.jpg
220 KB, 808x540
>>69676802
God also relieved Jeremiah of his duty. Where is Babylon now. And where are the descendants of Jeremiah. :^)
>>
File: hitler-smiles.gif (996 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
hitler-smiles.gif
996 KB, 500x400
>>69676242

This.
>>
>>69673271
Scientific darwinism is more compatible with nazism than jewish cuck old religion.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.