[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary might just be a viable replacement for Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 470x313
Okay hear me out guys, as you can see I am not from the United States. I don't have a dog in this race, heck I can barely speak Annie Engrish. We've been watching your democracy in action. We can see why you love Trump we can also see your distrust in your government what you would call "the establishment." And even though we love Trump as well, he has zero chance of being nominated.

It's time you look for alternatives. I mean you can't possibly vote for Lyin Ted. Or that commie Sanders, he will destroy all of your rights including the 2nd amendment your right to defend yourself. How can you vote for those two?

As much as I know you don't like Hillary she is the only one who is willing to keep the status quo. Love your rights to bear arms, keep them Sanders want them gone. Want someone who isn't obsessed with pussy? She's your candidate.

So please /pol/ maybe take another hard look at Hillary, she's the moderate that will keep everything the same.
>>
>>69668319
Fuck off, I know you lived in Texas when you were younger.
>>
>>69668489
No mista I no good with English idk this Texas.
>>
>>69668319
The issue is that the USA is basically owned by large corporations. Business interests + Israel pretty much determine any direction the US takes.

All the candidates are essentially status quo but they're sold out to different groups. Trump and Sanders are the only ones that aren't sold out to business interests. Though Trump is pro-Israel, I'm not sure if this is just pandering or if he is legitimately stupid enough to tear up the Iranian nuclear deal and destabilize the region further by sticking his dick that mess.

Anyways, if Hillary is elected. Expect greater income inequality as the middle class continues to be eroded, while the rich benefit from corporate ties to government and suppressing wage increases with increased immigration. I'm not even sure Trump can win this because his favourability ratings continue to drop as the MSM tackles him.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
>>
Bait thread I ain't biting
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 328x254
>>69668319
This is one of the most underrated posts I have ever seen on /pol/. I say one of and not the most because there is nothing likable about Trump. He is vile.

Hillary 2016
Four more years!
>>
File: 1459124962277.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1459124962277.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>69668319
>she's the moderate that will keep everything the same
>more worthless brown people for our cities
>support for invasion of 1,400 year old enemy
>ongoing dismantling of the patriarchal structures that have enabled white breeding for 100s of thousands of years
>suppression of truth for the sake of political correctness
You think we want things to stay the same? /pol/ is a radical who literally thinks Hitler did nothing wrong. Please do more research on your target audience shillary.
>>
>>69668924
Mistah Muslim Englishman, you need to let the American people decide we are merely outsiders. However Hillary is the best choice from a foreigner perspective besides Trump.
>>
Billionaires can afford to pay for some shills, and they noticed pol making difference.It's obvious they would use a chance and drown this board in Anti-Trump posts.They use deceiving tactic of not directly opposing Trump but shaking our trust, as far as I noticed.Well, we shouldnt give any fuck and keep stumping.
>>
>>69668319
She is allied with the globalists.
She has been tasked with making America more like Europe.

Not a fucking option.
>>
>>69669030
But mistah Trump will not win.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (38 KB, 635x166) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
38 KB, 635x166
>>69668319
>As much as I know you don't like Hillary she is the only one who is willing to keep the status quo.
I don't care if Hillary's the greatest candidate in the world.

I'm not voting for a criminal responsible for several deaths and the security compromise of classified US intel
>>
File: are you fucking kidding me.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>69668319
>Or that commie Sanders, he will destroy all of your rights including the 2nd amendment your right to defend yourself.
>Hillary she is the only one who is willing to keep the status quo
>Love your rights to bear arms

>Hillary fucking Clinton
>The woman behind Hillary Holes
>Who basically made Bill do the AWB
>The comic book boogeyman for /k/
>At all for 2A

Well, you've got it, I'm triggered. What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>69669452
But that's Bill and he's only extending Reagan's policy, you know the person Trump is striving to be. Sorry might not be good sentence I no no much engrish.
>>
if you are dumb enough to vote for her then you deserve your american version of merkel
>>
>>69669983
can we make bam bam?
>>
>>69670065
50 dolla.
>>
File: 1453348394535.png (359 KB, 1023x564) Image search: [Google]
1453348394535.png
359 KB, 1023x564
Hell to the fuck no I'd rather vote Sanders.
>>
>>69670124
what about long time?
>>
File: 1375587488021.gif (801 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1375587488021.gif
801 KB, 250x170
>>69669983
You have such poor fucking English you clearly can't even read a chart of voting records, because you clearly know nothing about Hillary Clinton and wouldn't say a thing you are saying if you could.

She made Hillary Holes happen. That is why we call them Hillary Holes. That was not a hold-over from Reagan and you know it. She has crusaded for gun control everywhere she has gone and won't shut up about it every time some methed-up madman grabs a gun and shoots up a theater. She is not pro-2A in any way, shape or form.

Go away, shill. This is literally Big Brother-tier 2+2=5 shit. You are not welcome here.

Keep fucking Ladyboys. Leave America to the Americans.
>>
>>69670232
No Hillary loves guns, maybe you confuse mistah maybe Diane Feinstein is more you look for?
>>
File: 1444419660898.png (2 MB, 3005x2624) Image search: [Google]
1444419660898.png
2 MB, 3005x2624
>>69670325
Neh, it's one of your boys. She can look like an Asian male at times.

So it's $20 for the hour, right? Anywhere?
>>
>>69668319
Hillary wants open borders and wants to bring in at least 60,000 refugees
That's some Merkel-tier stuff right there
>>
>Hillary will maintain the status quo
That's the exact problem. Another 4 years of shit.
>>
Remember Hillary is Trump's closest ally a vote for Hillary is a vote for Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 515x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 515x286
>>69670710
Whoops forgot pic...
>>
>>69670742
bill looks like Skeeter from Doug
>>
File: YUGEtransformation.jpg (290 KB, 1488x1219) Image search: [Google]
YUGEtransformation.jpg
290 KB, 1488x1219
>>69668319
>Country going in a specific direction
>No one likes it
>She won't change course guys, it'll all remain the same :^)

Your argument is that Ted and Sanders are ideologues, this is at least true for Sanders. Ted being a coinflip, he is after all, a lying greedy rat. Hillary is not an ideologue, true, i'll conede. But she's a pragmatic cronyist sociopath.

Bernie will destroy the country by following an ideology, he will not necessarily fight the elites, as he's treated hillary with kid's gloves before, and his social views on what should be sometimes align with those of the globalists.
Ted will sell out the country to the powerful people who have been ruining the country, but will most likely keep it conservative on secondary importance social issues. This however, won't do much, as he's in bed with those who hold an opposite position to it and couldn't possibly get rid of them.
Hillary will just sell out the country to the elites and ruin the country while performing dog tricks for them. She is literally a fucking plant.
Trump will focus on pragmatic issues (economics mostly) while being mostly flexible on social ones. What's important is he will fight and/or stop these narcissistic international psychopaths who want to shape the population in a certain way. This will prevent most of the social decay from rotting the moral fabric of the country.

You need to focus on core issues, on the real meat. Non issues such as abortion, gay marriage, healthcare models, etc. are secondary. They can always be put in place and taken away by the following government.
BUT, if you attack the degenete media peddlers, people will stop steering towards that. If you fix the economy, healthcare and welfare won't be that much of a problem. And so on.

Trump is the only real option for americans, as he is above superficial change.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.