[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Press Release from Trump Camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 20
File: image_2.jpg (418 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
418 KB, 1024x1365
HOW MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-compelling-mexico-to-pay-for-the-wall
>>
File: 1459806080645.jpg (241 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1459806080645.jpg
241 KB, 1024x1365
>>69993481
post non photoshoped picture
>>
Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 - the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120-121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following:

On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.
On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.
>>
On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S. industries in the past).
>>
Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business and tourist visas for important people in the Mexican economy. Keep in mind, the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment for our own citizens and recent migrants.

Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year. The border-crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S. citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.

Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>69993647
>The US PATRIOT Act can be used to completely prevent illegals from transferring money to Mexico with a slight reinterpretation of its wording.
I take it back, George. You were an okay guy after all.
>>
>>69993481

>build $11b wall
>start trade war with Mexico, our largest trade partner

Even after all this time I can't decide if Trump is just pretending to be retarded or what.

This is like shopping for construction teams to build a skyscraper and then whippping a loaded handgun at the board meeting and demanding that they build it for free. Even if they say yes at the moment, everyone else in town knows you're insane
>>
>>69993481

Send this to Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJR2uqNXNk
>>
>>69993951

>trade war
>stopping illegals from sending back $24 billion in cash they're stealing from the US

wew lad
>>
>>69994032
>stopping illegals from sending back $24 billion in cash they're stealing from the US

And Trump said he would let them continue to do so if they pay a lump sum of $5-10 billion dollars. And you're going to vote for him?
>>
>>69993951
>trade war

You're just like Ted Cruz. You think Trump is trying to start a trade war, but it's already happening. That's why Trump makes a big deal of it. Look at the deficits.
>>
>>69993908
There are some great provisions in there, included much needed update of pre-existing wiretaps laws that it no way worked with current technology.
>>
>>69994032

The federal government can't stop actual people from living here illegally.

How do you think they're going to track down $24b in cash that's under the table to begin with?

Do you guys actually think about this stuff or is it straight memeing here or what
>>
Rip her pussy
>>
>>69994355
>How do you think they're going to track down $24b in cash that's under the table to begin with?
You know these fuckers just send that shit Western Union right?
>>
>>69994355
>The federal government can't stop actual people from living here illegally.
Are you fucking retarded normalfag?
>>
>>69994355

That's what the "Freedom Act" can be used for....to stop economic terrorisme.
>>
>>69994174

What do you think is going to happen when Trump crashes the Mexican economy?

Millions of immigrants are going to stream into the US to get out of a dying Mexico.
>>
>>69994355
You can track things like Western Union and they have bank accounts to tranfer money with you fucking tard, not difficult.
>>
>>69994498
They're already doing that
>>
>>69994355

>but you caaant do thaaat

you miserable fuck we went to the moon, we can do whatever we want.
>>
>>69994491

Do you think that the federal government has been doing a good job then? Lol

Pro tip: the same incompetents who work in federal government will still work there if Trump gets elected. It's not like everyone gets tired every time we get a new president
>>
>>69994161
Why would he do any of those things if they pay up for tbe wall?
Fucking hell, you liberals are stupid.
>>
>>69994498
which is kinda the point of the wall, don't ya think?
>>
>>69994498
>Millions of immigrants are going to stream into the US to get out of a dying Mexico.

As opposed to now...?
>>
>>69994688

You realize that Western Union makes a huge profit on this and will refuse to cooperate, right?
>>
>>69994161
yes. seems like a fair compromise.
>>
>>69993481
Build wall, deport everyone.
>>
>>69994857

>he thinks it can't get worse

Haha.
>>
>>69994874
You realize that between the patriot act and imposing banking fees they will cooperate?
They will just pass the cost onto customers trying to transfer the money.
Fucki g hell, you retards think companies will follow all of Bernie s shit but somehow think tbey can pick and choose what they follow of Trumps.
>>
>>69993951
No dumbass. This is like you're a construction team and some guy hiring you whipped out a gun and demanded you do it for free. Trump just wants to bring his own gun and let people know our team isn't going to be extorted. But I guess you would rather we come back the next day and start building, right?
>>
>>69994774
>>69994161
http://www.gao.gov/assets/680/674676.pdf

$24 billion is not coming from the US. It's a global number. Mexico is not 'stealing' $24 billion. That's absurd. Please learn to read and educate yourself on the matter before posting.

Also, the wall will cost far, FAR more than a measly $5-10 billion. It wouldn't even cover the initial construction cost.

Why would he do those things? You just said that Mexico is STEALING money from the US. The entire Trump platform is apparently to stop the financial leeching of other countries via trade deals. How many times has Trump said 'THUR KILLIN US IN TRADE U GUYS'?

He's saying he would withdraw the threat, i.e let the continue to 'leech' or steal from the US if they paid an amount of money.
>>
>>69993578
Back to the baguet store Muhammad
>>
>>69994757
No they do a bad job, with focus however....
>>
>>69995149
Good thing taxing the money leaving the US is just part of the plan.

And if they pay, why would he follow through with the threats to make them pay?

Fucking hell you are dumb.
>>
>>69993481
I'm already dreaming of building walls.
>>
>>69995149
>build wall
>kick out illegals
So, how will they be sending remittances from here when they can't just walk accross the border?
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1242x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1242x1338
>>69994906
This guy from Texas gets it.
>>
>>69995349
God bless, Hector
>>
>>69993481
Whom does he pay to write these? The writer definitely can't be him right? Otherwise why the fuck doesn't he articulate like this at debates
>>
>>69995850
Someone probably does write them, but do you honestly write exactly like you speak?
>>
>>69995850
Ya kidding? This goes over the heads of most voters. The average American voter doesn't want to here about specific provisions in the PATRIOT act.
>>
>>69995929
Hear* god damnit
>>
>>69993481
why don't they just go with surrogacy?
>nose job
>breast implants
>tummy tuck
>face lift
>possible veneers
>and a crap load of facials/treatments
>>
>>69995921
>>69995929
I'm sure he has some crack team of Jew lawyers write this but I wish he would say something a little better at debates. I get frustrated knowing his plans are deeper than he lets on to be and you have to be an autist obsessing over him to know that.. He could be doing so much better
>did I use whom correctly? I realized nobody ever uses it myself included and am trying to not speak like a Neanderthal
>>
File: 1451278736189.jpg (63 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1451278736189.jpg
63 KB, 1024x640
>>69994906
let god sort them out
>>
>>69994355
That's what trains and labor camps are for
>>
I hope his wife and child die. Never thought that about anyone else before.

#feelthebern
>>
>>69995384
>$24 billion in cash going under the table

Former bank employee here

>Pablo comes in to Western union money to Mexico
>ask for id
>He whips out Matricula Consular card
>"Sorry, sir, but unless you have American ID, there will be a 5% Good Neighbor surcharge."
>He grumbles about it, still sends money

Liberals are retarded
>>
>>69994498

Not when the wall is up dummy!
>>
>>69995149
>http://www.gao.gov/assets/680/674676.pdf
Because they wouldn't "continue" to leech. There'd be a wall now.
>>
>>69993951
He is butthurt cuz mexicans swindled him and the gov told him to fuck off with his Cozumel resorte.

Chump will get outsmarted again since the ignorant fuck does not realize we deport more central americans than the US. Just one year of no mexican supported and your problems will become YUGE before he even starts his wall.
>>
>>69996476
You're the bologna of countries, no one cares what you think Juan.
>>
>>69995331
>And if they pay, why would he follow through with the threats to make them pay?

I'm not suggesting he would. I think you have some reading comprehension issues. Stop posting and go back to school, please. You're embarrassing yourself.

Also, I'm not a liberal. I'm confounded by your ability to make broad generaliz- Oh, right. Trump voter.

>>69995352
What does the physical border have to do with money transfers?
>>
>>69993951
>trade war
lol you dumbfuck
We are a market that the world wants to exploit. We design the rules. They will come REGARDLESS. Stop being a pussy. A faggot like you doesn't even deserve this country.
>>
>>69996430
Again, how is a physical wall going to stop the remittances?
>>
>>69996476
Don't you have a donkey to fuck? Or your sister?

>>69996777
>Mexican shills on full damage control
>>
>>69993481
Chump will have to have Ivanka raped if he hopes to win rofl
>>
>>69996777
>What does the physical border have to do with money transfers?
If you can't get into the country, how do you get money from it to send back?
>>
File: nod betamax.gif (1 MB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
nod betamax.gif
1 MB, 600x681
>the buttblasted foreigners ITT
>>
>>69996857
You don't need a physical wall to stop the remittances, you just order the banks to withhold them.

Do you even know how the financial system works? Money has to change hands between banks at some point
>>
>>69996636
Sure cattle. You are just retards getting replaced by your rules. Chump is being used to measure the amount of trash that Shillary will have to dispone of.

Sure was nice of Bill to convince him to run.
>>
>>69993951
c-can we volunteer to build the wall?

If he flies my down there I would build it for free
>>
>>69994498

They already are dummy. And that's the LITERAL point of the wall.
>>
>>69996857
It's a few separate issues then. Currently the flexibility of the border allows for the drug trade to transport drugs. If you impact the economy of the drug trade you impact remittance. Marijuana will be the first to dry up because presently it only allows for about $25/lb profit. Heroin and cocaine have different barriers and will have to be addressed in other ways.
You act like a physical wall would have no effect on wired transfers as if the transfers happen in a vacuum and don't involve physical bodies.
>>
>>69997053
Then you have nothing to be so butthurt about then, huh?
>>
>>69994757
>Do you think that the federal government has been doing a good job

That's what we are here to fix, Pedro.
>>
File: gsdfg4.jpg (5 KB, 214x163) Image search: [Google]
gsdfg4.jpg
5 KB, 214x163
>>69996974
It stops immigration, I understand that, but what about the current immigrants legally in the country? They're not going to stop sending money back to their families through these remittances. How is a wall going to staunch that flow of bank transfers? It's absurd.

>>69997028
>You don't need a physical wall to stop the remittances

Okay, I'm not arguing against that. If you don't need a wall to do that, then what's the point?

>you just order the banks to withhold them.
pic related
>>
>>69994355
I disagree with your original premise that we can't stop people living here illegally.
>>
File: 1457589229776.jpg (266 KB, 800x621) Image search: [Google]
1457589229776.jpg
266 KB, 800x621
>>69993951
>start trade war with Mexico, our largest trade partner

Are you retarded or just pretending to be? China is our largest trading partner. Right off the bat, you're fucking wrong already basing your opinions as facts. Won't bother pointing out the rest of your drivel, since it only further reinforces this initial statement which is blatantly wrong.
>>
>>69997379
>How is a wall going to staunch that flow of bank transfers? It's absurd.
You seemed to miss the part about sending the ones here back.
>>
>>69997379
You act like the wire transfers are done in a vacuum without the aid of physical bodies.
>>
>>69997460
So, all legal immigrants are going back?

That's news to me.
>>
>>69997379
>>69997460
And I missed the part where you said legal immigrants. If they're hear legally sending money back, so be it.
>>
>>69997653
Ya, I missed the word "legally." So if they're here legally, then they can do whatever the fuck they want with their money.
>>
>>69997625
>be illegal
>be friend of legal person
>legal person send the money for you

that's it
>>
>>69997666
But Trump said he will cut off all remittances, with no distinction between legal or illegal, as if he the capability to distinguish in the first place.
>>
>>69994355
DUE PROCESS DOES NOT APPLY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, WHEN WILL PEOPLE GET THIS
>>
>>69997653
The border is the source of the income, not the workers. If you stop the workers, you stop the income. If they remain here, Trump is also increasing sanctions against businesses who hire illegals. The point of sending money back home is in part so that they can come across at some point. They are not fully altruistic men willing to work forever to support their families without ever seeing them again. Nobody is like that. All of your arguments imagine these things happening in a vacuum. You are profoundly stupid.
>>
>>69993578
Ahahahahhahaha!!!!!! Lost it France!
>>
>>69997816
Tax all remittances to Mexico then?
>>
>>69997873
So?
>>
>>69997879
IN AMERICA IT DOES YOU FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>69997816
You're ignoring that the remittance question is for money laundering. If a legal person involves himself in a felony, he will go down for it. It's possible to track him down, unlike the illegal. Maybe he'll even snitch on the illegal in order to get a lighter sentence. Again, just like the other guy, you imagine the events happening in a vacuum. The border is the source of the income, not the workers. Secure it and everything falls apart.
>>
>>69997886
>The border is the source of the income, not the workers.

>If you stop the workers, you stop the income.

Do you even read what you type, friend?
>>
File: 1458530282847.png (880 KB, 953x940) Image search: [Google]
1458530282847.png
880 KB, 953x940
>>69996307

The US gov'mint knows which jobs pay under the table. They know, it's just unconstitutional to do job raids on private property all over the place without hard evidence.

Right off the bat, I can tell you the top job fields that pay under the table.

>Restaurants
>Construction
>Labor

Right there, you have the bulk of the un taxed income these illegals are getting. It doesn't take rocket surgery to understand that low intelligence jobs are rife with immigrants and immigrants without papers would rather get paid in cash then forge illegal documents or false identities by using their cousin's ID.

Trump's proposals are sound and they are very lenient since there are multiple options with which the Mexican government can take. Keep in mind, that we could force all of those propalsas and Mexico wouldn't be able to do shit about it. That's how china got rich as well, by forcing better trade deals using strong arm tactics.
>>
>>69997879
US CITIZENS ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE BILL OF RIGHTS

NOT EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THE WORLD/ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

FUCKING LIBERALS HOW DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

I mean if they're going to use this logic, can we at least arm the poor Eurocucks with the 2nd amendment so they can defend themselves?
>>
>>69997943
So... How does a wall stop the remittances?

How does Trump stop the remittances?
>>
>>69997873
That's an option. He could also require that you have a valid ID to send. Done.
>>
>>69993775
>Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.
I'd tax mexicans for breathing US air at this point, fucking parasites don't understand what they're doing
>>
>>69998037
Yeah. It's just over your uneducated head. Go learn about borders.
>>
>>69998160
>US CITIZENS ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE BILL OF RIGHTS
>NOT EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THE WORLD/ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
>FUCKING LIBERALS HOW DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

The Bill of Rights confirms innate, god given rights. This means all people have them.
>>
>>69998193
Nigga it stops illegals from making remittances, it doesn't stop legals from it. How are you not getting that? What's the point you're trying to convey?
>>
>>69998193
This guy isn't listening. I keep pointing out that he is imagining wire transfers as being in a vacuum. Remittance from legal work is fine. If an illegal is working as a gardener and sending money home through a legal friend, that's fine. One day he'll quit because he wants to see his family and can't. Or he'll take a path to citizenship. If he's money laundering, which is the real problem, involving a legal person fucks him.
Let's imagine there's a wall today. The illegal selling drugs has to compete with drug sellers without Mexico as a source. How long can he continue to sell drugs without a source?
>>
>>69998298
You've done nothing but parrot the same sentence three times with no real argument other than 'lol ur dumb, i smartie'.

The wall will be nothing but a giant money sink in an already financially troubled country. If it goes up by some miracle, it will be nothing but a monument to the stupidity of the people who voted it up. It will change nothing in terms of geo-politics and have zero beneficial effect on our country.

>>69998230
And how is he going to enforce that? He's just going to tell the banks to check IDs of millions of people? I think you guys are taking this god-emperor meme a little too seriously and it's not healthy.
>>
>>69997460

>staunch that flow
>>
>>69998332
http://context.montpelier.org/document/175#passage-1
You brain dead idiot. The Bill of Rights is not a Bible, it is a constitution of a government. Read the 14th, section 1. Jurisdiction means area of control. The only people who have the inalienable rights are citizens of the US.
>>
>>69998596
>He's just going to tell the banks to check IDs of millions of people?
>I mean, how are you going to enforce proof of age laws, just tell chashier to check IDs of millions of people?
>I mean, how are you going to enforce gun purchase laws, just tell gun stores to check the IDs of millions of people?
>>
>>69993481
they will pay for the wall
>>
>>69998784
>Jurisdiction means area of control. The only people who have the inalienable rights are citizens of the US.
Right. You're talking the legality of it. I'm talking the premise of why the rights even exist. They exist because everyone on the planet has them. The document only legally applies them to citizens. But everyone still has the rights. If everyone did not have the rights, then they would not be god given rights now would they?
>>
>>69998596
Yeah it'll be so hard to check millions of ID. Like when we vote, buy a car, go to the doctor, buy alcohol, etc. You are autistic. It's not as if one bank will be checking a million IDs in a day. It's thousands of banks checking hundreds of ID a day, which is very easy.
>>
>>69993578
this is actualy accurate tho
9/10
>>
>>69998336
>Nigga it stops illegals from making remittances

And you have continuously failed to answer HOW. It's not going to stop them just because you say so, friend.

>>69998571
>This guy isn't listening.
I have difficulty listening to these levels of incoherency.

>I keep pointing out that he is imagining wire transfers as being in a vacuum.
Hahahaha

>If an illegal is working as a gardener and sending money home through a legal friend, that's fine.
What is the entire Trump platform for $200, Alex.

>Let's imagine there's a wall today. The illegal selling drugs has to compete with drug sellers without Mexico as a source.
This is coming from somebody telling other people to 'learn about borders'. A wall would not stop a single ounce of drugs from entering the US. It'll be much more difficult to get through via land route, it's too bad we don't have aviation or nautical means of transportation in the day and age in which we live.

>We're going to pay billions and billions of US tax payer money to build a pointless structure that accomplishes nothing

MUH VACUUM
>>
>>69999111
nice quad trips mate.
>>
>>69999111
>And you have continuously failed to answer HOW.
Yes we have, you just ignore it for some reason. If you're in the country illegally and removed, and then can't get back in, how do you send remittances?
>>
>>69993951
>largest trade partner
In drugs maybe
But otherwise you're extremely retarted
>>
>>69999008
What the fuck are you talking about? The initial discussion was of due process not applying to illegals. Are you saying it should? There is zero point in bringing up the point that the rights exist for everyone because they don't. The god given rights are only extended to American citizens. The legal and philosophical are the same. A mexican illegal immigrant only has a right to life for example because of international law. Rights are extended by people based on philosophical belief.
>>
>>69999343
He is a beaner. 75% of the mexican economy depends on Murrikan trade. But for america the trade with mexico can easily be replaceble.
>>
>>69998889
Back in the 40s, you could buy military grade .30 caliber machine guns from a magazine and have it shipped to your front door with no questions asked.

Laws were put in place by political bodies after centuries of free gun ownership. It's the same with alcohol.

They didn't vote in a president one day and just have him tell people and companies to start checking consumer IDs.

Trump cannot just tell a bank 'lol u guys check id now ok'
>>
fuck you
>>
>>69996476
this
he hates us because we love our jungle more than his shit tier towers
>>
>>69999475
>Trump cannot just tell a bank 'lol u guys check id now ok'
No shit Sherlock, some of us took civics in highschool too. However, having a President that would support such laws helps when it comes time to sign them into law, no?
>>
>>69999111
The Trump platform is stopping the crime. There's less opposition to the ones seeking a better life. He wants a big door for the ones who want to come in legally.
The land route is the primary route. We police air ports and sea ports already and catch drugs all the time. If we impact the drug economy then we reduce sales because there is less profit to be made. Currently the drug economy is artificially propped up by the ease of land transfer.
This guy is just trolling. Filtered.
>>
>>69999287
>We can deport 11 million people

How
>>
>>69999599
There is not a single person on the floor of the house or the senate currently that would vote to pass a bank remittance ID act.

Why would they?
>>
>>69999287
>>69998571
>One day he'll quit because he wants to see his family and can't.

Wait wait, he is illegal, he can be deported to see his family anytime once he leech all the money he wants, also, supposedly 40% of undocumented immigrants go there by air, trump isn't fixing the problem at its root.
>>
>>70000191

>denying the Holocaust
>>
File: !.png (33 KB, 483x457) Image search: [Google]
!.png
33 KB, 483x457
IF THERE'S NO TRADE WITH MEXICO HOW WILL AMERICA GET COCA COLA?
>>
>>69995149
>educate yourself

Posts containing this phrase are always full of shit.
>>
>>69999438
I'm not talking about the original discussion with this point. I'm simply debunking yours -- which was.

The bill of rights defines rights endowed by the creator.
>>
>>70000191
How does the government do anything? Personnel. It can be done, it has been done.

>>70000460
Maybe, maybe not. You asked how a wall could stop remittances, you got your answer. Now, because you can't actually refute that, you've moved on to other issues that are more nebulous.
>>
>>69993481
Mexico will not pay for the wall.
Mexico will not build any wall.
If this is Trump's policy then there will be no wall.
Not that he'll ever be elected anyway.
>>
I was reading a bit, I think if usa does that, and México decides to get real of comercial trades, that would be a great opportunity to the east (Russia, China) to make trades with México as they're doing with Argentina, Brasil, Perú, etc. So that would be a bad move for usa, but anyway, Amerifags will fall.
>>
>>69995149
>Also, the wall will cost far, FAR more than a measly $5-10 billion. It wouldn't even cover the initial construction cost.

Please show us your proof
>>
>>70001115
We're Mexico's largest trading partner, but they are not ours. They're completely replaceable.
>>
>>69996168
>did I use whom correctly? I realized nobody ever uses it myself included and am trying to not speak like a Neanderthal

You kinda sorta stumbled onto 'why' Trump keeps his stuff simple when speaking. You get tangled up in knots trying to stay at a College-Grade level and it just comes out as white noise once you do say it.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 906x813
>>69993481
All the money that's spent on the drug war should be used to hunt illegal Mexicans in America
>alien hunters
I'd join
>>
>>70000692
Go stick a foster's up your ass and get fucked in the desert by some abbos, shithead. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

>>70000830
>it has been done.
No, it hasn't. And if it was attempted, the outrage from the populace would destroy him.

> You asked how a wall could stop remittances, you got your answer.

Nope. Still didn't get a single answer. You say deport 11 million people, it clearly cannot happen. Johnny Taxpayer is not going to sit around and let trillions of dollars be pumped into a mass deportation event that cannot be accomplished. The world is globalized now. We have the internet and people are becoming more and more educated. We've gone through horrible government programs like the War on Drugs, No child left behind, the war on terror, et cetera. These sort of policies have had disastrous effects on our country and people are not going to sit around and let another tremendous money sink like this just happen. There would be revolts.

>you've moved on to other issues that are more nebulous.

Nice thesaurus. I'm sure you feel real smart.
>>
>>69993647
>>69993716
>>69993775

When I heard about the whole mexico will pay for the wall, the "remesas" beaners send back to mexico were the first thing that came to mind, that 24bil number is actually higher

the whole can't sent shit without proper legal stay papers caught me off guard, (bravo trump!)

I am a latino and i fully support this shit. Maybe, having seen their primary source of income curtailed (the remesas is half of Panama's GDP) mexico will focus on solving their problems instead of leeching its neighbors.
>>
>>70001403
http://www.gobricksoutheast.com/CostComparisons/2014WallCostComparison4Web.pdf

http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/outdoor-living/steel-reinforcement-bars-pricing/

$17 billion, at the MINIMUM.

This doesn't even BEGIN to go into maintenance costs. The Sierra Club has stated “The Congressional Budget Office estimates that wall maintenance costs will exceed the initial construction costs within seven years…”
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 680x383
This bread's lack of high energy wall memes IS NO MORE!!!
>>
>>70002296
Sorry but Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi >>> Trump
>>
>>70001788
>No, it hasn't. And if it was attempted, the outrage from the populace would destroy him.
Oh, yes, it has. Japanese internment camps, Germany's fun time during the 40's. I hate to draw those comparisons, but if you think it's not possible for government to round up and move a substantial number of people, you're an idiot. You're also an idiot for thinking your average American gives a fuck about illegal immigrants: pro-tip, they don't.

And yes, you have been answered numerous times. If you can't get into the country illegally, how do you get paid and then send remittances?

And yeah, so many people are so pissed about the war on drugs, that's why there's been all those demonstrations that have successfully stopped it... Wait, no there hasn't been and nothing has stopped.
>>
>>69993481
reading that gave me a big, fat, hulking, piping hot, patriotic boner.
>>
>>69994355
Do you know what the word "illegal" means dumbass?
>>
Another 10ft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAX4ED6jw8
>>
>>70001788
>Nope. Still didn't get a single answer. You say deport 11 million people, it clearly cannot happen. Johnny Taxpayer is not going to sit around and let trillions of dollars be pumped into a mass deportation event that cannot be accomplished. The world is globalized now. We have the internet and people are becoming more and more educated. We've gone through horrible government programs like the War on Drugs, No child left behind, the war on terror, et cetera. These sort of policies have had disastrous effects on our country and people are not going to sit around and let another tremendous money sink like this just happen. There would be revolts.

Sure, a straight-up, round-them-up-and-bus-them-out program would be a hell of a money sink just trying to gouge them into public visibility, and while people wouldn't necessarily cry over the illegals per se, they would have a problem with being essentially taxed for it.

Which is why we bank on Trump coming up with a sort of magic trick that obeys the letter of the law while at the same time does not spike taxation or cause civil unrest.
>>
>>70002844
>Sure, a straight-up, round-them-up-and-bus-them-out program would be a hell of a money sink
Like how about we depart them when we find them? Instead of just ignoring them?
>>
>>69993951
Only the weak believe this will create a trade war.

We have a lot of leverage. Mexico needs us more than we need them. There are tons of other countries that can take Mexico's place as our largest trading partner.
>>
>>70002972
I know it's been done before. People have said Clinton did this in the 90's, and then there was Operation Wetback back in the Eisenhower era, right?

Does anybody know how much those operations ultimately cost?
>>
>>69996476
If you hate America so much why do you care what we do? Why don't you back to getting killed by your drug cartels?
>>
>>69999576
cacti don't grow in the jungle tho
>>
>>70002509
>Japanese internment camps, Germany's fun time during the 40's
They were citizens at the times, with records and papers listing them. The general american govt. worker does not have GERMAN EFFICIENCY. Though that does sound appealing. If Trump were elected and there were mass deportation squads, I'll be the first to sign up with you and kick these people out.

But the number of these illegals far outnumber the tenants of the concentration camps.

>You're also an idiot for thinking your average American gives a fuck about illegal immigrants: pro-tip, they don't.

I didn't say the average american gives a fuck about illegal immigrants. I will say that a large number of them do, they're mostly on the left, but there are a lot of them.

What I did say before you mangled my point was over a logistical point. It would be very, very expensive to fund this deportation event. Let's assume something wild and say Mexico does pay 20+ billion dollars to pay for the wall. Trump hasn't said anything about them paying maintenance on it. So we can assume that money is going to come from the taxpayer, like it does for every other govt. program. Now you have deportation tax money on top of wall maintenance. The average american might not give a fuck about illegals, but they do give a fuck about their money, if the point of this entire debate occurs to you, senpai.

>And yes, you have been answered numerous times.

No, it hasn't. I have said many many times now, the current legal and illegal immigrants. How is a wall going to stop them from continuing to pay remittances? We're now spending MORE money on deportation squads and wall maintenance than the total these illegals are sending to their families. How does that not defeat the entire purpose?

>that's why there's been all those demonstrations...
What are you on about? There have been so many protests against the war on drugs for fucking decades. The only people who could put a stop to it are the ones profiting off of it.
>>
>>70001788
> You say deport 11 million people, it clearly cannot happen.

Oh it can. You won't even need to spend that much to do it.

It's simple really: make life a living hell for illegals in the United States.

First, start a whistleblower program, where legal persons can rat out people doing business with illegals and of course receive a part of the fines when they're levied.

That's the first step. Then.

Target their jobs: any employer found to be employing illegals shall be fined, with possible jail time if they cannot pay. All employees must pass an E-Verify check before they're hired.

Target their housing: anybody found to be renting, leasing, or selling a home to a family with an illegal alien shall be fined, or thrown in jail if they cannot pay.

Target their money transfers: money transfer services shall make sure that the person conducting the transfer is in the United States legally. Otherwise, they shall be fined.

Target their identification: Real ID shall be mandatory, and any state not implementing it shall be defunded.

Having a national stop and frisk policy, just like Arizona, will help and sanctuary cities shall be defunded.

This and more will prevent illegal immigration.
>>
>>70002844
>Which is why we bank on Trump coming up with a sort of magic trick

But this is insanity.
>>
>>69993951
>>start trade war with Mexico, our largest trade partner

are americans really so stupid?
>>
>>70001788 ope. Still didn't get a single answer. You say deport 11 million people, it clearly cannot happen. Johnny Taxpayer is not going to sit around and let trillions of dollars be pumped into a mass deportation event that cannot be accomplished. The world is globalized now. We have the internet and people are becoming more and more educated. We've gone through horrible government programs like the War on Drugs, No child left behind, the war on terror, et cetera. These sort of policies have had disastrous effects on our country and people are not going to sit around and let another tremendous money sink like this just happen. There would be revolts.

And yet, right this very moment, illegal immigrants cost us in tax dollars through systems such as medicare and welfare, public school and public services, not to mention jails and court systems, that spendign money rounding them up and deporting them seems like a good investment imo.

Yes people are more aware of what they want to see on the internet. What you see on the internet still requires that you look for it, otherwise you're just as well served by watching television. Any honest, hard working american, who has the best interest of the country at heart, realizes the danger of mass illegal immigration. To the values and social mores of a country, to the tax payers wallet.
>>
>>70002143
>$17 billion, at the MINIMUM.
The US federal government spent 3.5 trillion dollars last year. This is a total drop in the bucket.

>The Congressional Budget Office estimates that wall maintenance costs will exceed the initial construction costs within seven years…”
[citation needed]
>>
>>70003874
Mexico is already starting that war by dumping illegal immigrants into our economy who steal our tax dollars and send them back to be spent in the Mexican economy.
>>
>>70003695
>But the number of these illegals far outnumber the tenants of the concentration camps.
So, what do you propose? Do nothing? Fuck it and just let them stay? Fuck you. How about from now on, when they get arrested(for literally anything), they get deported, full stop? When they get discovered, by any government worker, they get deported. As someone else stated, establish some sort of whistleblower system.

>How is a wall going to stop them from continuing to pay remittances?
Yes, a physical wall won't stop people currently in the U.S. from doing anything, no one is claiming it will. But it will prevent further illegals, or those deported from getting back. If you can't grasp how that will reduce the amount, you are objectively an idiot.

>There have been so many protests against the war on drugs for fucking decades.
And they've accomplished fuckall.
>>
>>70002143

With all of the money wasted by the us government, 17 billion is nothing.
>>
File: 1459801297259.jpg (518 KB, 1152x766) Image search: [Google]
1459801297259.jpg
518 KB, 1152x766
>>69995349
Its also going to double as a high speed rail line, which I'm sure mexico will use as well.
>>
>>70003874

Mexico could sink into the center of the earth and we would barely feel it. Other countries (yours included) would love to take their place.
>>
>>70004570
>So, what do you propose? Do nothing? Fuck it and just let them stay? Fuck you.
You really are one spicy meatball.

When are you going to stop putting words in my mouth and actually make an argument?

>How about from now on, when they get arrested(for literally anything), they get deported, full stop?

Why not, indeed. Have I said something anything against this? Send them the fuck back.

>But it will prevent further illegals, or those deported from getting back.
No. It won't. 40% of them RIGHT NOW are coming via plane. It will stifle illegal immigration via the land, but they will find other ways to get in. You think they walk from Texas to PA?

>If you can't grasp how that will reduce the amount, you are objectively an idiot.

Get a grip, dude. Stop insulting and elaborate on your points or simply stop posting.

>And they've accomplished fuckall.
At least you're acknowledging the truth now. Maybe you can start thinking about why they've accomplished nothing? Clearly it's not for lack of trying.
>>
>>70004124

>couldnt happen

What are you basing this on? If you cut off the flow of shitskins coming in, you can start rounding up the ones here and sending them back.

Doesnt have to happen overnight, you could easily do it over a decade.
>>
Trump is still pretending his retarded Mexico will pay for the wall meme is real? Shouldn't his campaign have copied its abortion strategy, and pretended Trump was misquoted or something by now?
>>
File: 1459678621117.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459678621117.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
FIGHT LIKE TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdO09gGeO0M
>>
>>70003772
Well, sadly, I can only over a plebian's speculation. But here's an idea of what can be done;

Suppose Temporary Embassies were established. Nothing terribly fancy; community 'government' buildings like Post Offices and Town Halls and so on. These would be places where Illegal Immigrants can be placed and still obey the letter of the law as Embassies can be considered Foreign soil- though making them 'International' would be much better. The key is not just to have the illegals placed here, but arrange it so that they come to these places voluntarily.

How? By creating these embassies in conjunction with another step; the creation and implementation of a significantly streamlined citizenship process. Faster, cheaper, and hopefully easier. We set up these Embassies with the appropriate documents and like to ensure the path to citizenship is unobstructed, thus keeping the phrase 'Coming back Legally' true.

It sounds close to amnesty but it's not; it does require these illegals to openly come out and jump through a few hoops, hopefully with earnest support from the surrounding populaces. The goal being to make citizenship a desireable virtue that shouldn't drain your proverbial blood in the process.

This can go alongside other sort of programs aimed at further streamlining the citizenship process. I should point out that this cannot equate to Slave Labor. Any such construction projects- like the Wall- would demand these hopefuls get paid appropriately. In some areas that alone would probably drive up interest.

All this respects and obeys Trump's policy on immigration, dodges the logistics of an enforced Deportation, and for the large part does not drain your wallet in the process.
>>
>>70004761
>>70004243
Do you have any foresight? If you think the national debt is bad right now, think about the money the banks will conjure up to help fund these new programs. Think of the effects it'll have on inflation via fractional reserve lending. Every other weeks there are more and more news pieces of these negative interest rates these central banks around the globe are instituting. We're not in financially sound times. Adding onto the pile is not a drop in the bucket. It will make things worse.
>>
>>70005447
Illegal immigrants cost the US about $100 billion per year, so the way saves us money even if it only prevents a fraction of illegal immigrants coming over.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion-year-group/story?id=10699317
>>
>>70005683
>way
wall*
>>
File: EMPEROR.png (521 KB, 394x510) Image search: [Google]
EMPEROR.png
521 KB, 394x510
>>70005139
tfw when we meme Trump into becoming an actual space marine.
>>
>>70001115
China is retracting their investments here, cause we're all in the shitter.
>>
>>69993647
Threatening with attempting to take remittances is not a very good idea.

Mexico has no way of knowing about whether Trump will put a stop to remittances later anyway to save America's money, so giving in would be stupid. Moreover, the plan fails to account for all the millions of legal Mexicans and Chicanos through whom the illegals could easily send remittances.

>>69993716
Trade wars and tariffs would be considerably more effective, since not only they cause more damage, but they would hurt Mexico's power base, leading to Mexican politicians having to choose between their money and their voters. That said, Mexicans might still choose to crash their own economy than giving in.
>>
>>70005404
It's a cool idea, don't get me wrong. I like it a lot. More options are what we need. We have no real solutions. I'm more concerned about the taxpayer than anything else right now. I'd love an idea like this to succeed and gain traction, we definitely need the reform. But the spectrum is so polarizing, rhetoric is becoming attitude, people are becoming more and more educated and militant at the same time, especially over issues like this one.

I simply don't have the financial facts to really formulate an opinion. The only thing I do know is that government programs tend to be failures the bigger they are. Defunct policies that suck the money out of the average joe and tend to make things worse for those on bottom while those on top profit off of it. And the ones who profit are almost always the ones who could repeal it.
>>
>>69993481
h-holy shit the madman. IT WOULD WORK!
>>
File: 1459166026066.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1459166026066.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
actually incredibly smart
I was complaining about this to a trump staffer like 2 months ago t b h
by 'this' I mean illegals sending billions back to mexico and fucking us over even harder
>>
>>70005683
>even if it only prevents a fraction of illegal immigrants coming over.

But there are boats and there are planes. The people who would go through the wall if it were not there will now simply go around it, or over it.

And the wall does nothing to prevent the illegals that are already here, costing us that $100 billion.

And if the wall doesn't stop even a fraction of them, we're now spending MORE to maintain the status quo.
>>
>>69993951
>our largest trade partner
uhhh, back the fuck off?!?!?
>>
>>70003735
dont forget the death camps!
>>
>>69993578
fpbp

/campaign
>>
>>70006153
Because every poor mexican is going to fly over on a plane right?

>And the wall does nothing to prevent the illegals that are already here
Right, it's a wall is a preventive measure. There are ways to deal with the people already here. See >>70003735
>>
>>69994355

Yes they can, we've done it before, repeatedly.

Build the wall, redo Eisenhower's Operation Wetback, over and over again, just like Eisenhower did until they stopped.
>>
>>70005447
20 billion dollars for a border wall that doubles as a high speed rail line is well worth the investment.
>>
File: 1458622567911.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458622567911.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>70006153
the wall is a symbol you idiot
it's a symbol that we won't stand for it anymore
it's a symbol that they look at and realize that we don't fucking want them here
>>
>>70005447
>If you think the national debt is bad right now, think about the money the banks will conjure up to help fund these new programs.
>spend trillions on gibsmedat
>WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A WALL!
fuck you

It's OUR god damn money, it's not the governments money.
Fucking statist scum
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>70005984
For what it's worth, I'm not that enthused about the Remittance pay myself. I do have to admit it's a cumbersome enough plan to get bogged down in the meager details.

Mostly I treat the idea as if it were the opening proposal in a Trade Negotiation, which I assume Trump is on the same wavelength. He's talked and written at length about how he approaches deals and negotiation. His stance on building the Wall and getting Mexico to pay is right in line with his stance.
>>
>>70006362
>>70006366
It would cost us $400-600 billion dollars and 20 years to deport 11 million people.

It is not a drop in the bucket and is not feasible. The people would revolt.
>>
>>70006970
>being caught employing an illegal now makes you forfeit your business
done.
>>
>>70003695
>The general american govt. worker does not have GERMAN EFFICIENCY.
This is a myth. Nazi Germany was surprisingly corrupt and inefficient. Sure there were the occasional logistical genius like Eichmann but I think you underestimate the effective power and reach of the US Government. It's the most powerful organisation ever by any metric.
>>
>>70006499
A rail line along the rio grand does nothing for american industry, logistically.

>>70006511
A symbol of how retarded we are as americans to throw money into bullshit? You think illegals will buy into that symbolism? Grow up, man.

>>70006587
No, it's not your money. It's debt, created by banks.
>>
>>70006970
>we have to forcibly remove people and deport them
Use your brain and read the posts I linked dumbass.
>>
File: old-man-shrugging.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
old-man-shrugging.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
Honestly I wouldn't mind if we paid for that wall, because it is something that NEEDS to be built and has been promised for a long fucking time.

I don't want this wall to be stuck in committee. Also I think this could turn off a lot of moderate voters in the general because it just sounds like a soundbite.
>>
>>70007177
>No, it's not your money.
t. statist scum
>>
>>70007023
>lets lower our GDP by $1 trillion

>>70007039
It was a joke, friend. Also, yeah, the US government could do it. I'm not saying they can't. I'm saying it's not feasible because of the cost involved.
>>
>>70007316
>number I pulled out of my ass
>>
>>70007177
>A rail line along the rio grand

You're an idiot
>>
>>70007316
wow you're right
we should just let people break laws instead of punishing them because our gdp might go up!
who cares what happens to society
>>
>>70007185
>First, start a whistleblower program
>Target their jobs
>Target their housing
You're suggesting we lower our GDP by $1 trillion and throw millions of people in jail.

We already have more people in prison than China does. By a very large margin. That clearly wouldn't work. The people would revolt. Friends and family of millions of people would not simply let the government not only take their money to pay for these ludicrous policies, they wouldn't stand for the imprisonment. And if you don't throw them in jail, you have stifled their business prospects and effectively neutered commercial growth in our country, reducing the GDP by a staggering amount. You're out of your fucking mind if you believe this.

>Target their money transfers

You think congress is going to pass legislation to force banks and financial institutions to utilized IDs? When they're making huge profits off of these remittances and other transactions? For real?

>Target their identification: Real ID shall be mandatory

HAHA. You think americans are going to agree to be fucking MICROCHIPPED?

You're out of your fucking mind, dude.

You know what though? You're right, it would prevent illegal immigration. But these policies would facilitate the largest mass emigration event this planet has EVER seen.

"Use your brain". Ahahaha. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>70007316
It only needs to happen to 1 or 2 major corporations to scare the rest into following the law.
>>
>>70008179
>You're suggesting we lower our GDP by $1 trillion and throw millions of people in jail.
That's a number you completed made up and you don't have to put them in jail. Just fine business. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your drivel.
>>
>>70007419
http://www.americanactionforum.org/research/the-personnel-and-infrastructure-needed-to-remove-all-undocumented-immigrants-in-two-years/

>>70007797
Our GDP would go down, not up. To catastrophic levels. It would end america as we know it, never to recover.
>>
>>70007316
>not feasible because of the cost involved
Yes, this is the real problem. You'd have to go full big government to raise the funds and would probably wreck your economy [and thus incite local ire, because people don't give a shit about illegal immigrants but they do about their wallet] by doing so.
>>
>>70007797
Awfully Draconian of you. Gotta learn a little art and grace when it comes to these things. You want to see the law obeyed but you also want to make following that law something appealing for people to follow instead of intimidating through force and fear.
>>
>>70008272
>That's a number you completed made up
No, it isn't. AAF research. Do you people seriously not read up on this?
>>
fucking idiot
>>
>>70008294
>>70008567
This is stupid. They assume all jobs would magically disappear overnight and that nobody could possibly replacement them (hint we have high youth unemployment and black unemployment). Illegal mostly work low skill jobs; this is not a problem.
>>
>>69993578
>savior of the white race

Trumpdrones are bigger idiots than I thought
>>
>>70000000
>>
>>69993578
kekd because it's true
>>
File: image.png (503 KB, 924x1516) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503 KB, 924x1516
Mexico will pay!!
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.png
69 KB, 366x401
>>69993578
The Weird Part is those Kids are LITERALLY A Hybrid of Germans, Slavs, and Jews.

Trump has German and Scottish Blood. Ivanka Trump has Slavic blood from her mother and now her kids are Jewish as well.

New Master Race Confirmed?
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.