[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Control of Information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 0ZzK7vm.jpg (147 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
0ZzK7vm.jpg
147 KB, 620x372
/pol/, I would very much like to bring to you a discussion my friends and I have been having as of late.

Without getting into a circle jerk argument about who, how, or with what motive... lets assume that there is a relatively small number of people with an overwhelming amount of money and power that attempt to influence the way the world is run.

How much power do we have? Have they underestimated us? Has the internet grown into a tool beyond or equal to their influence? Do we have almost as much power as they do with our numbers and meme magic?

I see the paradigm changing. It seems even if people can't quite put their finger on or speak tangibly about it what it is, they recognize that there is some large power structure working against them thay they can't trust, a resistance to the system... and it's being made more powerful by the internet.

What chance do we actually have of reclaiming the truths of the world from those who control it?
>>
>>73576688
Thread been up for 8 minutes, feel it's worth legit discussion, bumping.

God damnit, lets fucking talk /pol/

I'm trying to learn
>>
File: 1454894350945.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454894350945.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>73576688
Goddamnit, Kek wills discussion of the truth. We should have a discussion about our influence.
>>
>>73576688
I'll check em.

Well, you can point to paid shilling, disinfo, divide and conquer, wagging the dog, etc.

Those are still very effective, and as long as you control the narrative on social media you can influence enough people to achieve your goals.

It's not like Facebook prunes dissenting opinions or anything.
>>
>>73577439
Thanks for bump. I really do real like a realistic understanding of what it is we do and what we wield is important to motivate us and guide us. I sort of feel like we've been skating on ice playing with fire, that we have some real and measurable degree of real influence in peoples' psyche.

The Clinton social media correction PAC of which you mention I have seen very obviously on Facebook. What's been interesting is I'm one of few who know about the Reach out to correct program funded by the PAC, and yet people still seem to be so overwhelmingly adverse to her.

I feel like people have been inundated with so much information whether it be good or bad that they trust nothing.

Also, I apologize if my thoughts are really dumb or incomplete, I'm a bit drunk... just wanted to talk about some stuff I've been holding
>>
File: 1447029169156.gif (1014 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447029169156.gif
1014 KB, 600x600
Sheperd here.
Don't worry guys, we're winning, slowly but surely. Don't give up. Thing are going to get a whole lot worse soon, but don't give up.
All of you are my knights, my shields, my soldiers.
Hold the fucking line, and take my hand.
I can't explain anything. Just remember not to trust any of their lies.

Good luck!
>>
>>73577669
Sorry for butchered sentence. Was on mobile.

I really would like to have a realistic understanding of what it is we do and believe that what we do and wield is important to motivate and guide us*

We need to understand it
>>
>>73577808
You must guide us
>>
>>73577859
Well, jokes aside, the memes are easy to read, entertaining, and they give you a weird inside joke kind of feel.

When something makes you laugh, you start associating that thing with something pleasurable. Memes that try to point out the gritty reality without humor are much less effective, but are shared and liked regardless as an easy way to show everyone what you think of something.

I'm speaking of weaponized political memes, but this applies to most other memes as well.
>>
I hold a relatively high position and have several interns. One of my interns is a good, solid worker and not a degenerate and I recently went above and beyond to give him a glowing recommendation letter. He's getting married and he'll get a good paying job to support his family with.

In comparison another intern I have a black woman. I gave her a cookie cutter standard recommendation letter which was no more and no less than what I should do.

I'm doing what Jews do except for other whites.
>>
>>73578172
To expand upon this, the obvious agenda pushing such as "how can x compete?" Aren't meant to sway opinions directly, rather a slow, grinding infiltration into your subconscious to promote feelings of despair and impotence.

This is why they would be posted with gusto, over longer periods of time.
>>
Hold on, I hope I can find these links
>>
>>73578804
Bump
>>
>>73578804
Bump. Find those links, yet?
>>
>>73579743
http://www.eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

https://archive.org/details/SummaryOfRothschildPower

http://www.whale.to/b/josephson.pdf

http://www.hollings.net/Content/Allen-TheRockefellerFile.pdf

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/George.Armstrong/Rothschild.Money.Trust.pdf

http://mises.org/books/gold.pdf

http://www.greghallett.com/pdf/HTTOTW%20Web,%20Chapters,%20low%20res,17.7.08/HOW%20TO%20TAKE%20OVER%20THE%20WORLD-%20C5-%20Queen%20Victoria%20Cons-%2017.7.08.pdf

I know it's vague and practically beating around the bush, but you should read these, OP.
>>
How about the people who made thousands of pamphlets detailing how there are women and money waiting for refugees in europe?

That seemed to have had a drastic effect in the world, especially coupled with an aggressive social media campaign.

How do you think the Arab spring gained so much momentum?
>>
>>73579808
Did that other Rothschild get arrested for skimming pensions? Haven't heard anything about it for a while, but they were going through with the arrest last I checked.

I believe it was in france, but I could be mistaken. I'm very American.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>73578288
>>
>>73579808
It has been a couple of years since I have looked at these myself, a couple of the links have been taken down.
I should have reviewed them before posting, that's my bad.
>>
>>73580001
I haven't heard about that in quite some time, so i'm sure someone has been paid off to cover it up.
>>
>>73576688
its part of the reason why i have such a difficult time arguing with anyone over the internet. i have books and papers with facts that either google doesn't like to prioritize or i cant prove because its not available to link to.
>>
>>73576688
It's not called Info Wars for nothing
>>
>>73580269
This is oddly relevant.

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=614331:only-way-out-for-msia-sack-najib-world-authorities-have-frozen-us$-4bil-from-his-a/cs-his-familys-jho-lows--arab-duos#axzz48FEDXhtj
>>
>>73579808
>>73579910
The end goal is to build America into a new Nazi Germany, which will "necessitate" a world-state due to the fear of nuclear weapons (which don't exist. Fission doesn't work, only fusion, which requires stable conditions and cannot create a runaway reaction.)
Fiscal policy since the end of WW2, and really since the creation of the fed in the dead of night in the middle of WW1, has been designed with this goal in mind. The collapse has always been planned.
http://fusion.net/story/174515/donald-trump-president-oprah-interview/
Hate to break it to you, I'm enjoying the memes too, but he's always been the manchurian candidate. He's not going to send America to war, but he will empower the federal government through manipulating people's fears, and set the stage for whoever will.
>>
>>73580838
You lost me at "fission doesn't work."

Care to elaborate? I mean, we have nuclear reactors. We've had nuclear incidents (fukushima, chernobyl, 3 mile island) we've had numerous nuclear weapons tests, and have used them twice in war.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm asking you to prove that fission is impossible, when the greatest minds of a generation pooled their efforts to create it, and some random leaf on the internet just said none of it was real.

I'd like an explanation.
>>
>>73576688
My man, average sheeple use internet to go on jewtoob, kikebook and twitter to get their blue pills and leftist propaganda, those people don't actually process information or have any interaction with worldview opposite to theirs.
>>
>>73581196
>we
>we
>we

I don't have the paragraph and a half that would explain nuclear fission to you on hand, sorry.

You haven't had any of that. You've just read about it. You've also read about the holocaust, muh 6 gorillion. Have you ever been shown proof of such a thing? No, you haven't.

People (as you've demonstrated,) will believe the big lie much easier than the small one. Because it's so big, "we" would know if it wasn't true.

It's amazing, the endless faith that people will put into "we." Giant nuclear (read: magical) explosions, more jews killed than ever lived in Europe, and now "we" have to do whatever the media tells us because it's the right side of history.

If you ever heard about the journalistic collusion that was behind gamergate, you'd realize how untrustworthy and manipulative the liberal media as a whole are.
>>
File: xmanBeast.jpg (133 KB, 636x478) Image search: [Google]
xmanBeast.jpg
133 KB, 636x478
>>73576688
People here go on about meme magic, but the fact of the reality is that a large number of dissaffected people come here as and consume everything as a primary news source and information portal. The amount of influence that this booard has is quite large. The images and satire of the user generated content that flows through this place and outside into the world is enough to generate some influence without a doubt.
I think the fact that all people are essentially equla here (no upvotes/censorship) means that this place is actually quite free from spin. Plus there is a good understanding that there are shills here too.
>>
>>73581847
make that all media, honestly. There just aren't many truly conservative media outlets left aside from a few individual pundits
>>
>>73576688
Popular media is without a doubt controlled. The interesting thing is when pop culture figures stumble into pockets of knowledge and end up thrown into pop media outlets spilling spaghetti everywhere.

Kinda like the genius older brother that you only see once a year at Christmas. He shows up, drops random shit most people can't comprehend in front of the normies and occasionally something sticks and that normie now has the herpes of truth and light that they spread randomly in their daily circles.
>>
>>73581847
So...you kinda need to prove that fission is impossible or I can't take you seriously.

Burden of proof is on you. We have nuclear powered aircraft carriers and submarines. Good luck explaining those as lies. They would need constant refueling otherwise.

Please, if you're going to throw around statements like that, you really should have a paragraph proving that fission is impossible on hand. It would make you look like less of a shitposter.
>>
>>73581936
following on... There was a video floating around of a CIA/NSA guy complaining about memes, and the lack of good govenrment ones. These guys already knowe the amount of influence this place has and no doubt will be attempting to control it and shape opinion here. The only thing we can be sure of is that there is little to no coperate (neoliberal) influence becuase of the association with less than sanitary topics.
I'm guessing we will see this change in the future either through forced censorship or more premium memes being used by gov agencies as they are better able to influence discourse.
>>
>>73576688
well, for reference, when a funny post here gets screenshotted and posted to r/4chan, if the post is moderately funny it will often get at least 500,000 views within a few days(according to the counter on imgur) and sometimes more than 1 million.
Reference: I check there sometimes to see if my "funny" posts ever get posted (they never do)
>>
>>73576688

You will be outed, arrested, and socially ostracized. The future we are heading toward is one that will become increasingly harsh on dissidents. They're already doing this and I believe a majority are in favor of more government power to do so. This is fed by the minorities they are pumping into your countries who they've taught to hate white people.
>>
>>73582080
It's called fusion nigger, and burden of proof isn't on anyone, I don't give a shit. If you were intelligent, you would take in what I said and figure it out for yourself, because that's the only way to understand anything.

Instead you make demands from a high horse like your opinion of anything matters to anyone else. I don't give a fuck, typical burger
>>
>>73582080
inb4 burger makes another post declaring that the great anonymoose doesn't buy it and something something nobody fucking cares about
>>
>>73576688

It's no secret that there has been a global push for data retention and Internet filtering/censorship/spying in the name of 'safety' and 'security'

I know that even in the last five years I've seen familiar search results, videos and websites disappear without a trace, not even being mentioned on archive sites, maybe a few passing mentions in forums but that's it.

Also without fail whenever I change servers or use an international proxy i get completely differently indexed search results, so much so i struggle to find the same content when i change back and go looking for it normally.
>>
>>73579808
Turns out Iamthewitness was shut down by the French government. I'm posting this archive link to be saved in our archives for future reference.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160125215036/http://iamthewitness.com/
>>
>>73576688
The ELites knew the advent of the internet would be a variable in their plans. They understood all too well that the internet is too big too stop.

The internet requires input and outputs from a human. People are all about the content of the information, its conditioned into us to concentrate on the minutiary of reality. This meant having sytems like political correctness, triggers, hate crimes, basically non physically violent ways of deterring anyone from ever contextualizing the sheer amount of content. As well as the content often bieng polarized.

See the power of a truth is not the content of the truth, but how its contextualized, it is our duty to contextualize the world around us.
>>
>>73576688
The system is constantly being altered for the benefit of the powers that be.
Investigative journalists are being put to jail for telling the truth and showing what really goes in the world.
People who leak information on crimes committed by governments and corporations get sentenced to life time in prison or death as traitors or whatever they find convenient and most of the stuff is done in complete secrecy.

Good video about mass surveilance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_PjdU3Mpo
>>
>>73576688
The world is just a prison. The powers that be are just the jailers. All the information that we are privy to, be it intelligence leaks, conspiracy theories, actual hard science, anything really, is actually irrelevant to their master's grand plan. What we are is the leftover raw materials of previous experiments, some successful, some not. We are treated like toxic wast, dangerous and unpredictable to a degree. Rather than being disposed of wholesale, we are continually treated like a scientific experiment. The whole rationale behind population migrations, conflicts and economic upheavals is to promote biological and sociological changes. When the powers that be are happy with the result, the population is reduced to those individuals that are deemed suitable to populate the next iteration of the prison and the cycle continues.
>>
>>73576688
The most illuminating realisation in studying history is that people like you and me can do nothing at all. We have no influence on developments and trends, we just get to suffer the consequences. At the same time no one really has control, not even the rich and the powerful. They manage their little corner of human society and are vulnerable to things absolutely no one has control over, like earthquakes, disease outbreaks or weather.

The abudance of information and easy access to it doesn't really help the average, disposable individual. Knowledge is said to be power, but it's still inferior to someone else's power.
>>
>>73583879
I think you may be overestimating the intelligence of the elites. They are not gods, they are not even particularly exceptional men.
>>
>>73586413
The nip knows whats up.

Its all about keeping the mob in check. You don't want to be caught up in the wrong side of it and be checkmated basically.
>>
>>73586413
I'm not. As I said, they're just the jailers, and they use primitive tools to control us, just like a prison guard uses a baton.
>>
>>73583075

It's like the ending of Metal Gear 2 when you find out everything was a lie and command is telling you about the global scheme to create context rather than control content, thereby giving the illusion of freedom to everyone.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.