[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Christians every recover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1462125379196.jpg (65 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
1462125379196.jpg
65 KB, 500x671
How will Christians every recover
>>
>>73462118
>believing a white man in the clouds created everything and watches over the world
>implying a white man would care for starving subhumans
*tips*
>>
>>73462118
>this image again
If God took care of everything there would be no need for us, nor would we have free will. The better thing to do is ask why those things are happening. Is it because God is letting them happen or because humans are causing such actions? You can't use God as a scapegoat anytime something bad happens.
>>
>>73462118
>atheist don't do anything to help just complain that Christians are praying but don't attack other religions
>forgets the Red Cross
>forgets the Salvation Army
wew
>>
>>73462118
>if god is good and bad things happen, there is no god!!!
have you ever seen a child who was given everything by their parents and never told "no"?

if one person hurts another person, is that god's fault for not personally stopping it every single time?

>>73462526
>a white man in the clouds
only pagans/polytheists believe there's a "man in the clouds". monotheistic religions don't. i'm tired of this meme. when you say this, you look ignorant to anyone who isn't another fedora-tipping atheist.
>>
>>73462118
The fact that people can even make these statements, as primitive domesticated apes on a rock who waste their consciousness on war and consumption, is pathetic to me. You can't understand what a divine being "thinks" or "wants" (if you could even use such simplistic language), it's simply too complex. This is why atheists are genuinely pretty stupid people.
>>
>>73462118
They'll bring the kid to Sweden and claim they are acting on gods behalf. Christianity is the root of all that's wrong with the West.
>>
>>73462118
I've tried really hard to believe in christianity. But i can't ever conciliate the benevolent god they claim our god is, with the misery that i see around me.

How can you believe in a benevolent god and see little kids with cancer?
If he is a benevolent, perfect god, then why did he created us so flawed? Why did he created us with such intense urges to sin, and then forbid us to sin?

I don't have any problem with people who believe in religion. But don't expect me to take you guys seriously in intelectual matters
>>
>>73462118
*tips fedora*
>>
>>73462860
But on the other hand you look like a deluded man baby that can't accept his/her eventual and inevitable non existence. It's kind of a hard choice, both have really good fan fiction.
>>
File: A better world.jpg (84 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
A better world.jpg
84 KB, 500x671
>>73462118
I know what I would do.
>>
File: jesus puts the j in sjw.jpg (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
jesus puts the j in sjw.jpg
5 KB, 150x150
>>73462675
>nor would we have free will

You might have freedom of will but you don't have freedom of consequences.
>>
>>73462749
>starts as a criticism of Christian God
>ignores that and responds as if a criticism of Christian people

Double-wew
>>
>>73463017
>You can't understand what a divine being "thinks" or "wants" (if you could even use such simplistic language), it's simply too complex.

But a book written thousand of years ago based on folk tales sure undersatnds it?
>>
>>73462860
>have you ever seen a child who was given everything by their parents and never told "no"?
Every time I meet an atheist.
>>
>>73462118
those nigs are on the naughty list. god doesnt deliver presents to faggots on the naughty list
>>
>>73462118
God doesnt give you things, he gives you the opportunity to create things. Its not any religions fault that tribal africans cant develop a steady food source on the most fertile land on the planet. Not to mention America gives these guys all sorts of clothing, food, and homes...a country founded on Christianity. Get fucked.
>>
>>73462118

>How will Christians ever recover

Well considering that picture is of a child that is probably worshiping some bush nigger god, or prays to Allah, I'd say those gods are not doing their job.

Show me a starving Christian.
>>
>>73463723
That is the whole point of Christianity.
You have the will to.live as you please but God will judge you upon those actions when you die
>>
>>73462118

Isn't God a guy who demands we do for ourselves because after many times we've interacted with him, every time has ended in abject failure on both sides?

It's all about that free will now? If we want his salvation, we have to go and find it, because otherwise we both just cock things up beyond all repair?
>>
File: 1462361105166.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462361105166.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
Things like this just solidify the fact that disbelief in God is really just anger at God.

He doesn't work the way you want him to you faggot.
>>
>>73463823
I know this is shitposting, but how can christians conciliate the fact of a good and benevolent god with the misery in the world? Especially children, who are inocent of everything?

How can they believe in a benevolent god, the same that made so many people whose only purpose in the world is to suffer? People like many of us.
>>
God created the world as a proving ground for people to earn their way into Heaven.

Those who do good and live virtuously secure their place, but they must choose to do these things. That's the free will God instilled in every person.

You can choose to do good, or you can choose to do evil. Both of these choices have consequences. This is what God is really concerned about, as the proving ground is only temporary.

>>73464015
That's easy. God is not benevolent. God is an arbitrator.
>>
File: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (136 KB, 655x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
136 KB, 655x650
>>73462118
Kuk
>>
>>73464015
>bad things happen so that means god is bad
Fuck off mate.
>>
All The Things I Would if I Were God, by anon
>kill all non-whites
>resurrect the niggers and kill them again just to be sure
>declare veganism an affront to natural law
>state that current Holy Land does in fact belong to the Palestinians and not Israel
>declare the new Holy Land to be the Mall of America
>declare that Donald Trump has the Divine Right of Kings
>get a gf
>>
>>73462118
if god wills it, then it is good. Those faggots deserve it and you deserve to have your head lopped off.
>>
>>73463944
What's the point of explicitly giving freedoms then?
>>
>>73464101
>That's easy. God is not benevolent. God is an arbitrator.

Then everything i have been taught is not right.

>God created the world as a proving ground for people to earn their way into Heaven.

Why would he do it? Why not just judge our souls in their conception, since god is almighty? Why does he have to create a playground full of misery and injustice? It seems kind of a psycho thing to do.
>>
>>73464141
>bad things happen TO PEOPLE THAT DON'T DESERVE IT so that means god is bad
Yes
>>
File: _46508076_jmc_4249.jpg (90 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
_46508076_jmc_4249.jpg
90 KB, 766x511
>>73462118
Its a nigger. Whites are gods chosen people. Niggers were ment to live like animals in africa. We tempered with gods plan. This is the result. How will autists recover?
>>
>>73462118
That is what I would do...
>>
>>73462118
the answer is simple and elegant and inconvenient

imbecile.
>>
>>73464408
Weren't we all created by the same image? Are we not created in God image? If we are imperfect, then how come god is perfect, since we were created in god image?
>>
File: Christian fedora.png (317 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Christian fedora.png
317 KB, 500x477
>>73462118
A while ago my aunt was reading the bible and she told me to do the same then i went to my room and brought back an encyclopedia with me and told her to read it instead of what she was reading and her literal response was "the word of the lord is more important than science".
Religion is a lie that ensalve us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3mX0YRrjM
>>
>>73464482
Oh fuck. I meant I would make the Africans starve.
>>
>>73464398
Might as well blame the sandman for having me fall asleep while driving, since my car doesnt deserve it.
The "mind" of a liberal, everyone.
>>
>>73462675
But do we have free will? God knows the future and everything that happens is according to God's plan. If one truly has free will, wouldn't he be defiant to GOD?
>>
File: Universe.jpg (58 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Universe.jpg
58 KB, 333x500
>>73462118
I would get bored after a while and begin to experiment.
The thought of caring about some human life is insignificant. Even humans don't care about other humans.
>>
>>73464302

Free will.

Make your own choices.

Salvation cannot exist if everyone is forced to be good.
>>
>>73464544
>Might as well blame the sandman for having me fall asleep while driving, since my car doesnt deserve it.

wat? The car is not a person.

>The "mind" of a liberal, everyone.

I'm nowhere near "liberal", but i might be aproching it more and more since i am being exposed to the main alternative
>>
>>73464512
Because we were given free will, then we disobeyed God. It's the order of the things.
>>
>>73464329
>Why

It's a test. That's why. God can't make these decisions for you. Ask yourself, what is better: that you choose to be good on your own, or have these decisions made for you?

I don't exactly expect a tripfriend to understand.
>>
>>73462118
I would torture everyone with endless suffering for being such worthless scumbags so clearly God is better than me.
>>
>>73464671
>Salvation cannot exist

And why should it exist? Why is a good god making us suffer so much, when he could be just be done with it, since he is almighty.
>>
>>73464671
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>73464779
Why would god create people with free will and give them instructions if he knew they would disobey him?
>>
>>73462118
Its called "survival of the fittest"
>>
I'd like to believe in God but I find it hard to with just how stupid and selfish people can be today.
>>
>>73464579
God knows what you will do and plans around it. He won't stop you from doing what you want
>>
>>73464779
God doesn't have free will? I don't understand your point very well.

>then we disobeyed God.

Adam and Eve were perfect?

>>73464814
>It's a test. That's why.

But my question is WHY there needs to be a test.

>: that you choose to be good on your own, or have these decisions made for you?

id one ends all the misery on the world, then i would pick that one in no time

>I don't exactly expect a tripfriend to understand.

You are saying the same mumbo jumbo chritians always say. Not the least part is original
>>
>>73464758
>"liberal"
Why the quotations there?

Anywho, since you missed the point allow me to mansplain. You see, god doesnt give people anything. If you pray to god for money he aint gonna give you a blank check. He gives you opportunities.
For example, if you pray to god for courage, he doesnt give you courage, he gives you the opportunity to be courageous. Make sense?
>>
>>73462118
OMG GOD SHOULD TOTALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE AND NEVER LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN OR IT COMPLETELY PROVES THAT HE DOESNT EXIST HOW WILL WE EVER SURVIVE GOD TOTALLY BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH OMG!!!!!
>>
>bawww why doesn't your universally large deity, that's existed since literally the dawn of time and has probably watched billions of sentient species rise and fall, care about MY cosmopolitan issues from countries I don't have the balls to visit
Yeah.

This is how atheists sound like to a +130iq theist. Are you a fucking child? Would you like me to explain how evolution works or are you going to shut the fuck up and realise something that big only has tough love to give?

>inb4 the omni-"your favourite theist straw man here" God
I can't prove that, so I don't believe that. Meanwhile the growing and adapting laws of the universe still exist and still control every little facet of your miniscule life.

Thank God itself it doesn't just end when your 70-90 years end against the 13-16 billion years that reality has existed... BTW time obviously means less the closer you get to the big bang, which I also believe in.

Are there any other strawmen you'd like me to deny?
>>
File: 1433389869047.jpg (64 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1433389869047.jpg
64 KB, 720x480
>>73462675
>natural disasters
>>
>>73465105
>Why the quotations there?
Because i find sickening the identity politics of america. I always use quotation when i write conservative and liberal.

>>73465105
I'm not gonna bother aswer more to you. If you are gonna lecture me another mass, then you might aswell don't say anything.
>>
File: joSzCDN.jpg (155 KB, 1321x887) Image search: [Google]
joSzCDN.jpg
155 KB, 1321x887
>>73465224
Yeah, deny this
>pic related

DINOSAUR THREAD
>>
>>73464517
>the word of the lord is more important than science

god made science so it indeed is not important, your aunt is smarter then you

muh sam harris human suffering. In a perfect world everyone was a christfag and those kids have free tickets to heaven

we let africans starve by doing nothing. this is not gods fault
>>
>>73465188
>OMG GOD SHOULD TOTALLY DO EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE AND NEVER LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN

Why not? If he has the power to, why not? If i had the power i would.

> COMPLETELY PROVES THAT HE DOESNT EXIST
Prove me he does.
>>
>>73464839

Perhaps because we need to improve ourselves, and not simply be animals. The idea of being created in his own image would also mean being side by side with his animal creations as well. Maybe it's part of our lot in life to prove our worthiness to him?

That we are given both the concept of being apart from the animals, while still sharing their traits is a right of passage for our souls.
>>
>>73464839
But he wanted to do that. He created humans to live with him and know no suffering but they disobeyed him so he had to kick them out of paradise.

And before you say
>"but anon if God knew humans would sin given the chance why did he allow it to happen "

Think about a human father whose son decided to be a barber or something dumb like that. He may try to dissuade him and he will be the first one to say I told you so but in the end, he won't stop him if that's what he really wants.
>>
>>73465365
Oh yeah, I forgot to look at your flag, no wonder you arnt as enlightened as the average American. Hows that dictatorship going?
>>
>>73462118
Sometimes God can answer "No."
>>
File: PicardĆ­a.gif (226 KB, 605x351) Image search: [Google]
PicardĆ­a.gif
226 KB, 605x351
>God has to be good

Nah
>>
>>73465410
>this is not gods fault

Yes it is. He was the one that made niggers dumb as fuck. He also put millions and millions of them in deserrts

>>bawww why doesn't your universally large deity, that's existed since literally the dawn of time and has probably watched billions of sentient species rise and fall, care about MY cosmopolitan issues from countries I don't have the balls to visit

I don't even care about my personal issues. What completely destroys my shred of faith is seing that little kid with cancer that will die before hitting 8 years old. And those autistic kids that will never be happy in their lives.
>>
>>73462118
If I were God african niglets would still starve

thanks for reaffirming my faith, cucked FB athiests
>>
>>73465102
>why does there need to be a test

Because Heaven is a place for the virtuous. If you aren't virtuous and good, you don't get in. That's what the test is for. It is this way because that's what God chose to do. It really is that simple.

You're reading way too far into it. The suffering and misery are all part of the test. What you choose to do about these things are what God cares about.

I get that you're self-righteous and think highly of yourself (as evidenced by your trip) but complaining about theology when you refuse to even listen to the basics doesn't impress anyone. You're better than that.
>>
>>73465677

Why would we ever do anything if God did it all for us?
>>
>>73464922
Yep, it's kind of funny to realize that intelligent life is ultimately not fit for survival in the long term.
>>
>>73462675
>If God took care of everything there would be no need for us,
I'm sorry what the fuck do we need to be doing other than having fun and enjoying life if an all powerful god simply provided for us?

Are you saying that we need people to suffer and die for some reason?

>nor would we have free will.
How does that work? You are still free to make up your own mind.

>The better thing to do is ask why those things are happening. Is it because God is letting them happen or because humans are causing such actions? You can't use God as a scapegoat anytime something bad happens.

Sure you can if your god is all powerful and all knowing, like Christians claim.

I personally don't blame the gods for anything because they are not real. But people who do believe need to justify their faith when presented with this sort of logical question.
>>
>>73465393
Why? Dinosaurs were an essential developmental stepping stone to God's true agenda, creating sentient beings capable of having two sided discussions about cosmology, physics, theology and philosophy. Also, chickens are tasty and it's just too much irony for God to resist that animals descendent from animals which hunted our ancestors are now domesticated food.

>Oh noes a Christian that's incorporated evolution into his beliefs, however do I straw man him? What if he... He... Converts me?!?
>>
>>73464579
>muh predestination

the best way i have heard it explained:
you are a pebble in the stream of time
God is a string. He experiences time differently than you and I and knows the future because He is experiencing it as it happens.

but really, this shit is way over our heads
>>
>>73464398
There is no such thing as deservedness.

You don't "deserve" to be alive, nor do I.

There is no magic and arbitrary amount of things or situations or outcomes or opportunities that each person should receive. There is nothing you can do to make this happen.
>>
>>73462860
>if one person hurts another person, is that god's fault for not personally stopping it every single time?
Well yes if you have an all powerful god able to do literally anything.
>>
>>73465393
the only thing I can deny is that dinosaurs weren't SIQQQ CUNTZ
>>
I bet that kid isn't worshiping hard enough
>>
>>>>>>>>>/r/philosophy

turns out europoors are basically proto-redditors
>>
>>73464671
>Salvation cannot exist if everyone is forced to be good.

If everyone is good why do you need salvation? Seems like no one would need to be saved from anything if everyone was good.
>>
>>73465485
>Perhaps because we need to improve ourselves

And why should we improve ourselves? God could simply make us better, right?

>inb4 its a test

>The idea of being created in his own image would also mean being side by side with his animal creations as well

No, i think the bible passage was very clear. We were made by god's image.

>>73465486
>He created humans to live with him and know no suffering but they disobeyed him so he had to kick them out of paradise.

So christians believe a chold should pay for it's fathers sins? That is some very sick thing in my view. If Adam and Eve fucked up, then let them rot. But I (their descendant) did nothing wrong at my birth, so why should i not be born in Eden?

>>"but anon if God knew humans would sin given the chance why did he allow it to happen "

It's a valid question. And you don't answer it. The thing wrong with your analogy is that a human father has no say in conception, that is to say, he can't choose the traits of his son. God can.

>>73465500
>Hows that dictatorship going?
We don't have a dictartoship
>>
>>73462118
>this image

God is not autistic you faggot
>>
>>73466079
>a cuckadian okay with being forced into bondage

ayy lmau
>>
>>73465723
>Because Heaven is a place for the virtuous

Why does god create unvirtuous people? Why does god create persons just so they can suffer, both on earth and on hell?

Why does god create persons with sexual urges for children?

>>73465734
Wouldn't it be perfect?
>>
>>73465818

Wait you're the same guy who's the 130+ IQ aussie theist, and also are explaining how chickens are tasty..

Hmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>73465842
So a unborn child is guilty of something? Are you really claiming this?

>>73466024
I don't like Reddit upvote system. If Reddit lost it, i would probably migrate there.
>>
>>73466201

I don't need or want to do bad things, and the amount of time and effort I spend protecting myself from people that do is rather wasteful. So yes god please use your magic and simply protect me from all the bad things other want to do to me. In theory you can stop me from doing bad things but that's not required and it's not going to come up.
>>
>>73462675
>free will
if god wanted us to have free will, slavery wouldn't have existed.
>>
>>73464517
As a modern Christian, I'd actually say ancient Jewish creation myths have no place in science class and should otherwise by taught in history or philosophy classes.

Evolution is God's mechanism for creating intelligent beings. As circular as it seems, our very existence is a form of proof of God's existence. We are not just hungry apex predators and that is God's will.

>>73465620
Good and evil only make sense from a human lense. I am attacked, if I feel I do not deserve the attack, I call it evil. I call Marxists evil for attacking me for being a white male, I call Nazis evil for attacking me for having a German surname and Mediterranean appearance. God calls neither evil and expects me to either slay my opponents or fail completely and become socially infertile.

This is the will of God: sorry, but only tough love from here on in. Paternalistic love can come from your local religious leader, you mindless authoritarian.

>>73466314
Chickens are tasty and God in so far for me has only presented its will as a trickster. I see too much irony in natural sciences/physics/chemistry for me not to think God firstly exists and does so purely to troll us.

Okay, not to "troll" just to promote your development until you're ready for the final revelation.
>>
>>73466592
The slave has free will to try to flee from his master.

Free will is not what you think it is.

Go take 11th grade philosophy classes
>>
>>73462118
I don't understand. If I had the power of God, I would do nothing with it. Humans choose how humanity lives and develops. If you're no longer Human, you no longer have the right to do that.

Are we all supposed to be like "Oh I'm God now! I'mma destroy the world for the lulz" or some shit?
>>
File: 1460075153114.png (133 KB, 313x382) Image search: [Google]
1460075153114.png
133 KB, 313x382
>>73462118
>We fucking love atheism
>Facebook

3/10
>>
>>73466400
>unborn
>child

Pick one.
>>
>>73465410
>>73466632
To be fair i never said God doesn't exist and both of you have good points. I do believe in god however religion is a a world cancer, specially the Abrahamic ones and some of the ancient ones too,
>>
>>73466662
>The slave has free will to try to flee from his master.
And I have free will to try and kill people only to be stopped by god before I do any harm.
Just because I can't complete my action doesn't mean I didn't have the free will to decide to try.

So explain again how god making existence better takes away my free will.
>>
>>73465904

Life exists as a balance. Remove the predators and the prey dies out by overpopulation. Western civilization is literally being destroyed because a generation that never had to fight for freedom has squandered it.

Stop approaching questions of God from the angle of your petty human desires and self-concerned morals. God=everything that exists. God is pain, hunger, sickness, everything. Just because you would prefer to have problems magically solved doesn't mean those problems aren't necessary for you to face.
>>
>>73465677
>Yes it is. He was the one that made niggers dumb as fuck

it is gods fault they inbreed and shit .Fucking up their genes

fuck off nigger wiith your stupid arguments

Maybe god placed the niggers here so the whites should help them . And god would be like see those guys are not niggers..

>Not realising that life is just a stupid test

>What completely destroys my shred of faith is seing that little kid with cancer that will die before hitting 8 years old

again

In a perfect world everyone was a christfag and those kids have free tickets to heaven
>>
this argument is so stupid, if you read just a little bit of the bible you will see that God CLEARLY isn't omnipotent at all
>>
File: 49067959_p0_master1200.jpg (1 MB, 896x1200) Image search: [Google]
49067959_p0_master1200.jpg
1 MB, 896x1200
>>73462118
>How will Christians every recover
I dunno, but it's a good thing I'm not a christian and give no fucks about starving niggers.
>>
>>73466592
FYI fate makes the entire existential experiment pointless. I do not believe in fate.

>>73466694
That's just the trick, humans already have the power of God and making them realise that is the revelation they're just multiple millennia away from even beginning to understand.

Fact is, atheists become retarded in these arguments and all theists who have never questioned their beliefs are retarded by nature. Theology literally makes you retarded, it is the worst subject that ever had the unfortunate reality of actually existing.

Seriously, stop talking and stop thinking about God and you'll already be closer to God.

>>73466895
Only in so far they created worshipping systems rather than cohesive theological systems, as ridiculous as that is.

God exists, just not in any way that's remotely similar to how any contemporary religion puts it or as any atheist, no matter how intelligent, strawmans it.

>>73466931
Exactly how do you expect anyone, no matter how intelligent, to explain to children that God hates the weak? That God isn't the universally loving deity their priest told them?

You can't, even if this is the only God that cannot be refuted. It exists.

Evolution, survival and selection are the will of God.
>>
>>73466400

No, that child may or may not have done anything wrong. It's irrelevant.
Again, there is no deservedness.
Committing a crime does not make you deserve to go to prison it simply makes other people want to send you there. There is no magic aura or karma that causes you to "deserve" things.
>>
>>73462118
'Did I not say Ye were gods"
>>
Reddit dont try to understand god ,when you understand god you are a christfag
>>
>>73462118
If I was god, i'd give everyone ultimate, infallible truth, and watch them become miserable from their retardation to not think otherwise.

People think they ascribe word to what is, whereby that they can attain truth independent of experience.

ā€œThe gods envy us. They envy us because weā€™re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because weā€™re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.ā€
-Brad Pitt

To append to that, how would we ever truly know?
>>
>>73466931
>Life exists as a balance. Remove the predators and the prey dies out by overpopulation.
By definition an all powerful god could ensure that both can exist without any problem.

>Western civilization is literally being destroyed because a generation that never had to fight for freedom has squandered it.
Which has nothing at all to do with the fact that god either isn't all powerful, doesn't care or is actively enjoying human suffering.

>Stop approaching questions of God from the angle of your petty human desires and self-concerned morals. God=everything that exists. God is pain, hunger, sickness, everything. Just because you would prefer to have problems magically solved doesn't mean those problems aren't necessary for you to face.

A god that requires pain and suffering isn't worthy of worship. See my statement above.
Let me ask you, if you could magic away all the pain and suffering in the world wouldn't you? I would.
>>
File: relaxing in space.jpg (458 KB, 1259x947) Image search: [Google]
relaxing in space.jpg
458 KB, 1259x947
>>73462118
>give your children absolute paradise
>woman fucks it up
>let them do what they want

Many years later
>world is going to shit
>decide to fix it by cleansing the filth with some water
>your children fuck it up again

many years later
>have chosen children
>they become narcissitic and greedy
>get their shit pushed in and become slaves
>save them from some pharoh fella and they fuck up again

Many years later
>send your "only" son to right the wrongs in the world
>your "chosen people" and children decide to fucking murder him

600 some years later
>some dude named Mohammed durka durka around in the desert
>tell him to fix the wrongs in the world
>fucks a 6 year old girl
>marries 12 other women
>goes on a murderous rampage
>his family continues to go on a murderous rampage for the next couple hundred years

If I were God, I'd drop a giant cock-shaped meteor on our ass and start over again
>>
>>73466906

Did you ever consider that maybe bad things happening or being done is an important mechanism in the natural order, and that by removing or reducing those bad things would cause an even worse rebound?
>>
>>73462118
I took a couple of seconds after reading the first caption and thought that I'd destroy the world. Then I read the second caption and was confounded.
>>
>>73462118
>Give humans free will
>They fuck eachother over
>Why is god not helping

>intervene whenever something happens
>Omg this isn't free will it's just an illusion if i don't get to deal with the consequences of my actions myself
>>
>>73467438
Yeah, because that worked the first several times... surely it'll work THIS time though, right?
>>
>>73466906
What are you even trying to say? I was just saying that the other poster didn't even knew what free will was. I will not debate you because i don't believe in god.
>>
>>73462118

>Hey God, why don't you feed all those starving people?!?

>God: "That's funny, I was just going to ask you the exact same thing."

/thread
>>
>>73467457
>Did you ever consider that maybe bad things happening or being done is an important mechanism in the natural order, and that by removing or reducing those bad things would cause an even worse rebound?

What part of unlimited power don't you get?
I stop the rebound from being worse because I literally have the power to do anything, even stuff that is logically impossible.

I think that bad things happen because our existence is simply the probabilistic outcome of a set of rules. Not because god is or isn't doing anything. But the question is to you those that believe in an all powerful god able of doing literally anything (in the grammatically correct meaning of the world literal).
>>
>>73466950
>it is gods fault they inbreed and shit

They don't inbreed. At least not all niggers.

>In a perfect world everyone was a christfag
?

>and those kids have free tickets to heaven

And those kids didn't have cancer
>>
File: 1462331126642.gif (613 KB, 384x212) Image search: [Google]
1462331126642.gif
613 KB, 384x212
>be God
>don't want everyone on Earth asking me for stuff nonstop 24/7 but don't want to kill everyone either
>never ever expose myself to the public and just let them all do their own shit while I jerk off hard for all eternity
>all the cum I shoot out becomes rain in the UK and only the UK
>>
>>73467788
Hey god I don't have unlimited power to do anything I wanted. It take no actual effort on your part to feed everyone.

So why are you passing the buck to me?
>>
>mfw Satan's agents removed karma and reincarnation from the bible immediately after they got their hands on the church, which was a move fully guided by god as karma for the people, to put them in the challenge of ignorance, for ignoring his word when it was more clearly spelled out.

God is the most meta dude ever. Get some new schtick man, this labyrinth within a labyrinth thing is torture.
>>
>>73467695
I think you're missing the point of the thread.

It's not "why are there starving people?"
It's "why did God give us niggers?"

Seriously, think of all the problems that would end tomorrow if there were no more black people.
>>
>>73467192

I don't have to explain that to children, they'll figure it out when reality happens.

My parents made me do all sorts of things that were terrible. They let a doctor stab me with needles, they wouldn't let me eat ice cream every day, they made me exercise and be sore and tired. I thought these things were horrible, but that's because I was a child who's vision was limited to what was in front of me. People who claim God hates us because we suffer and die can't see the reality from God's angle.
>>
>>73467256
>No, that child may or may not have done anything wrong. It's irrelevant.

It is relevant. Condemning a child to deeath and suffering without the child even having an option is not something a god god would do.

>Committing a crime does not make you deserve to go to prison it simply makes other people want to send you there. There is no magic aura or karma that causes you to "deserve" things.

So this is just a minimalistic thing. "There is not x because there is not y"?
>>
>>73467788
>Hey God, why don't you feed all those starving people?
>how about they get their own fucking food they're in literally the most resource rich continent on the planet for agricultural, China would kill to have that land
>>
>>73467972
If we had no niggers we would create them.
>>
>>73467718
>humans consistently fuck up
>lets try dogs this time
>>
>>73468044
Why can't god answer the question that was asked without diverting with another question?
>>
>>73468002
>Condemning a child to deeath and suffering
The child's parents do this. Stop breeding when you can't afford the brats, you stupid fucking niggers.
>>
>>73467788
Because i can't. God can.

But nice christian logic. Flawless ;)
>>
>>73468112
Because he doesn't have to
>>
>>73468112
Why can't you drop the omnipotent straw man?
>>
>>73468044
Imagine if we colonized Africa again... said "fuck it, there's a shitload of free land over there; let's have at it".

>>73468078
We'd kill them too. All the niggers, the rednecks, and every other fringe minority that devolves into the nigger mentality.
>>
>>73467256
this.

seriously people will never learn that things just happen, no one "deserves" any of it
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (18 KB, 267x350) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
18 KB, 267x350
>>73462118
Anyone who claims to believe in a god as described by any religion on 4chan is either underage or trolling.

The only exception here would be nationalists and white supremacists who think religion is gonna hold around muh white rice, but they're even more stupid than the two former groups combined.
>>
>>73468141
> Stop breeding when you can't afford the brats~

I was talking about things like cancer, autism, rare diseases.
>>
>>73468182
>Why can't you drop the omnipotent straw man?
Because I don't claim that their is an all powerful god that cares how I live my life, while refusing to look logically at the issues that raises given the state of existence.
>>
>>73468235
You don't need to worry about it just worry about that wall.
>>
>>73468182
Because it's not a strawman. I think almost every christian denomination believes in omnipotent god.

If you don't, then good for you.
>>
>>73468279
Normally mother nature kills off defects, keeping the gene pool relatively clear of such nonsense.
>>
>God saves starving child
>People know God exists
>people beg and plead for God to save their children/get a promotion
>God now has to save everyone from their problems forever or people will get pissed at him or themselves for not being worthy and kill themselves out of despair
>no one lives, no one learns anything might as well not even exist
>>
>>73468314
Maybe he doesn't care about your well being and mankind is literally just tools he created.
What were we intended to do in the garden of Eden? What was our point?
Did Satan free us from an existence of servitude that angels are condemned towards?
>>
>>73468223
>no one "deserves" any of it

So how does god judge our souls in the judgement day?
>>
>>73468398
>>God now has to save everyone from their problems forever or people will get pissed at him or themselves for not being worthy and kill themselves out of despair

Good thing god is all powerful and able to do both anything and everything.
>>
>>73462860

>God
>Personally

You're thinking way too small to continue living.
>>
>>73468359
And why does god makes defects? If e is all powerful, he would just prevent defects fro ever be conceived

> keeping the gene pool relatively clear of such nonsense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys are so stupid. I hope you use the relatively in a very unorthodox way
>>
>>73468419
>Maybe he doesn't care about your well being and mankind is literally just tools he created.
Well that's not what people claim to be true.

If that was what people claimed to be true I would accept that they were at least logically consistent.

>What was our point?
Don't know, but if you forced me to answer I'd guess be happy.
>>
>>73468318
Well meme'd, you truly are a legitimate trumpnigger.
>>
>>73463918
>God doesnt give you things, he gives you the opportunity to create things.

>Its not any religions fault that tribal africans cant develop a steady food source on the most fertile land on the planet.

So he doesn't give you opportunity.

>>73463918
>Not to mention America gives these guys all sorts of clothing, food, and homes...a country founded on Christianity.

But God doesn't give you things, isn't this ungodly of America?
>>
>>73462118
Life isnt fair ked, sorry to say this but were not equals. I might be a higher intellect, but yeah i get it, shit happens because of our fuckups and when it does it makes you sad. But thats just your frontal lobe, the true you is the brain stem.

so yeah kid... its nothing personel,,,, God just, does...what he wants
>>
>>73468398
>>God now has to save everyone from their problems forever or people will get pissed at him or themselves for not being worthy and kill themselves out of despair

lol
>>
>>73462675
how's starving to death free will?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x399
>>73462118
Asking stupid questions like this shows that you have never picked up a bible...

Read it for yourself to find the answers you seek!
>>
>>73468584
Why would you make something for it to be happy?
Just leave it unmade, existence is a burden for all life.
>>
>>73468627

>Implying that enforcing our own laws is wrong cause it hurts Mexican feels

Wall.
>>
File: Screenshot_65.jpg (52 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_65.jpg
52 KB, 825x550
>>73468279

all a thing of this age where people become more godless. But hey lets blame god for everything here have another abortion god would like that and surely not curse us more
>>
>>73468726
>Why would you make something for it to be happy?

Why would you make something to be unhappy?
>>
>>73466458
>and the amount of time and effort I spend protecting myself from people that do is rather wasteful.
don't lie, faglord

christians are not persecuting you
>>
File: 1462250574647.gif (2 MB, 289x320) Image search: [Google]
1462250574647.gif
2 MB, 289x320
>>73468697
>till soil
>plant crops
>eat crops
>kill animals
>eat animals
>instead of doing this be a gigantic nigger and destroy your entire country
>need to have chinamen come in and babysit you and show you how to do all the things evil whitey taught you how to do because you're too stupid to even understand basic agriculture
>>
>>73467376
>A god that requires pain and suffering isn't worthy of worship. See my statement above.

>God should do things my way because clearly I know better how the universe should be organized than the universe itself does!

I don't think you should worship him, then. One day, maybe you'll accept that the chaos is as important as the order.

>Which has nothing at all to do with the fact that god either isn't all powerful, doesn't care or is actively enjoying human suffering.

Again, you're implying that because you suffer, God doesn't care. As though in order to care God must remake reality to your definition of what is preferable.

>Let me ask you, if you could magic away all the pain and suffering in the world wouldn't you? I would.

Nope. Pain and suffering are important signals, they're important psychological drivers, they're vital to the existence of everything that's good.
>>
>>73468551
If a higher power exists it does not care about the plight of one infantile useless species on a planet of millions of species.

Thinking that god cares about you means you're an egotistical fuckwit who thinks he has enough value for a creator to take notice of.
How utterly presumptuous.
>>
>>73468797
sadism
>>
>>73468746
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?
You're memeing again, trumpnigger.
>>
>>73468765
You literally don't have the slightest clue, don't you? Poor thing...
>>
>>73467438
>If I were God, I'd drop a giant cock-shaped meteor on our ass and start over again
he promised he wouldn't though, after the flood

PS mohammed was a satan worshiper, not a man of God. islam is about as abrahamic as wicca
>>
You can blame humans for this shit. If we actually followed a moral code and cared about each other there would be no homelessness and people would go to bed content.
>>
>>73468726
>Why would you make something for it to be happy?
Because I wanted to?

>Just leave it unmade, existence is a burden for all life.
Right, but that doesn't explain why their is clearly something and a god that made it, but didn't bother to make the thinking feeling beings within it happy.
>>
File: momiji.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
214 KB, 1500x1500
>>73462118
>puts niggers on this earth in overwhelming numbers
>does not put monster girls
I'd like to see you theist memelords defend this one.
>>
>>73463944
For God to be omniscient he will have to know what you will do anyway. If he knows what you will do then you don't have free will because it was predestined.
>>
>>73468809
>don't lie, faglord
>christians are not persecuting you

That has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
File: 1372517029131.jpg (13 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1372517029131.jpg
13 KB, 320x318
>>73462118
op: take a couple minutes to think about all the stupid ass fuckin pictures you would collect if you regularly browed fumblr and leddit.
after you have given that some thought, contemplate suicide.
>>
>>73468868
>You literally don't have the slightest clue, don't you? Poor thing...

hahaha that is your argument vs the rise of autism statistic i just gave you

i am outa here

same counts for you reddit

>You literally don't have the slightest clue, don't you? Poor thing...
>>
>>73468837
So god i sadistic?

>>73468830
>If a higher power exists it does not care about the plight of one infantile useless species on a planet of millions of species.

We were created at God image. We are not one amoung millions in Genesis. We are special. So yes, the plight of Humans should be the concern of God.

>Thinking that god cares about you
I have been earing this whole my life, that god cares about me. But since i don't believe in him, i don't care.

>>73468847
Americans can only talk with memes
>>
>>73469057
>We were created at God image.
Says who?
>>
>>73469014
uh huh, sure
>>
>>73469045
>that is your argument vs the rise of autism statistic

Autism qualification was greatly expanded over the course of the years.

That is to say that kids that were considered just "different" a couple of decades ago are now autistic. Also we don't really know the effects of polution on the quality of male sperm

Biut i don't know why i am replying to a retard
>>
>>73469098
The bible
>>
>>73463580
I think youre missing the point of christianity my friend
>>
>>73462118
The funny thing is, Africa is now the most religious continent. Every religion is highly represented. And this is the reward. Meanwhile, athiest Scandinavia has one of if not the best living standards in the world

So God either an asshole, has some great stuff planned for Africans in the next life, or doesn't exist
>>
>>73468823
>God should do things my way because clearly I know better how the universe should be organized than the universe itself does!
Well I've been told that god is able to do anything so it doesn't matter how the universe is organized.

>I don't think you should worship him, then. One day, maybe you'll accept that the chaos is as important as the order.
I don't think either are important. But if you do believe in a god that is all powerful then you must ask yourself why doesn't god make life better? And the answer ranges from at best, because god isn't all powerful, to at worst because god wants people to suffer.

>Again, you're implying that because you suffer, God doesn't care. As though in order to care God must remake reality to your definition of what is preferable.
Yeah, if god cares about people for which I am a member of, and is all powerful than any suffering I have sorta god's fault for not stopping.

>Nope. Pain and suffering are important signals, they're important psychological drivers, they're vital to the existence of everything that's good.
So you have been given the ability to make life objectively better and you wouldn't because suffering is a psychological driver.

And yet I get called the one without morals or ethics.
>>
Either way, bye.

I don't have any problem with people who believe in religion. But don't expect me to take you guys seriously in intelectual matters
>>
File: 1399966681739.jpg (62 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1399966681739.jpg
62 KB, 500x496
>>73469263
A human creation. It's completely meaningless. Where's the divinity at? Certainly there's gotta be something there.
>>
File: Cbac6QuUEAAQ3Fq.jpg (211 KB, 1024x1434) Image search: [Google]
Cbac6QuUEAAQ3Fq.jpg
211 KB, 1024x1434
>>73467155

I actually talk to this artist from time to time, he's pretty fucking redpilled on some issues, although he's very much a bernie supporter

he makes it sound like its common knowledge in asia that noses run america

also he draws /ss/ so he has master tastes
>>
>>73469127
>uh huh, sure
Nigger see you have something shiny and wants that from you. You have expended time and money to reduce that nigger risk to yourself. If god could simply stop that nigger from hurting and robbing you, you wouldn't have needed to expend that effort lowering the risk.

It has nothing to do with religious persecution.
>>
>>73469336
>Don't do X because it's bad

>Oh you did X? Why?

>>>>Wait why are you asking me to save you I said not to do X

Blaming God for your misfortune is pretty rich. I bet you're one of those tards who blames gravity for breaking your phone when you drop it.

>>73469393
I'm glad you recognize your ignorance and have retreated to read the Bible
>>
>>73469466
>no kemono
>taste
>>
File: 51313547_p1_master1200.jpg (895 KB, 896x1200) Image search: [Google]
51313547_p1_master1200.jpg
895 KB, 896x1200
>>73469466
Xil? No shit? Well, good on you.
>>
File: 1437500830353.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1437500830353.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>73463650
>>
>>73462118

I am liberal Christian and I do not have compassion for poor and the disabled. On the contrary, they should work for me for a little or they should be eliminated.

My richness will trickle down maybe on their children.

Maybe.
>>
>>73469336
you think you understand everything without any kind of understanding of what gods position in any and all things actually is.
cling to "life" here because you dont truly know yourself and for that reason above all you dont know god.
we are "born" here and part of this "life" is inevitable death.
do tell me, without god, how are you alive?
the bible says "all our righteous acts are like filthy rags" and so what are your morals and ethics?
basically, you dont know shit.
and your prime minister is a fucking retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 1362x779
kike on a stick:
Here is your daily reminder that christianity is a jewish slave religion
>>
>>73463650
Is this broken or am I supposed to see a column of marble?

it's a jew, isn't it
>>
File: based_xil.png (45 KB, 675x571) Image search: [Google]
based_xil.png
45 KB, 675x571
>>73469679

yeah here's a screencap from recently, he's a decent guy.

He's a little strapped for cash recently, which sucks because his publisher has almost made it impossible for his shit to reach american markets

>>73469659
check his work out for yourself senpai
>>
>>73468445

You aren't "judged" you simply fulfill your choice.
Hell isn't a punishment it's just a place away from God. He won't make you stay of you don't want to.
>>
>>73462118
Besides putting Italians assholes in front of their genitals I wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>73469836
>not voluntarily going to hell to preach

bro do you even salvation
>>
File: image.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>
>>73462118
Yeah why isn't God killing the niggers faster???
>>
>>73469819
Tell him he's badass as fuck at artwork next time you talk.
I can put aside the commie bullshit with sanders for a decent artist.
>>
>>73469930
>upholds an anti-Semitic preacher who promotes a zog-oriented religion

>separation from zog-oriented religion is the enemy

wut
>>
>>73463726
>Gets called out on his bullshit
>Complains without offering a solution
Triple wew
>>
File: 1455144802166.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
1455144802166.png
783 KB, 2093x608
GOD'S RULE
PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES.

MURDER AND STEAL FROM WHITE FARMERS IN AFRICA.

STARVE TO DEATH LIKE STUPID LITTLE SHITS WHEN ALL THE WHITES LEAVE.
>>
>>73469336
>So you have been given the ability to make life objectively better and you wouldn't because suffering is a psychological driver.

The point is that a life without suffering is not objectively better. It's subjectively better to you because you think your human definitions of good and bad are universal.
>>
>>73470454
I'm not the OP, dumbass.

No wew for you. Go to bed.
>>
>>73470488
I'm fucking telling you man, recolonize Africa.

When there's a drought in Southern California, the gubmint requires a few cutbacks here and there, like making sure restaurants don't serve water without asking first.

When niggers have a drought, people start dying.

Time for the white man to carry his burden again, and collect his just pay for it.
>>
read C.S. Lewis' work on religion.
>>
>>73462118
Don't feed any hungry thing ever.

I mean you DO need energy to reproduce after all.
>>
File: 1460008953594.jpg (168 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1460008953594.jpg
168 KB, 709x648
>>73470611
Not the guy your responding to but lets be frank some people deserve to suffer.
Check
>>73470488
Also wtf why do atheist on news networks always defend islam and condemn whites its as if atheists are jews....
>>
>>73470636
>Avoids the rebuttal
>Still doesn't offer a solution

Take your own advice
>>
File: 840.jpg (45 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
45 KB, 442x740
>>73470008

will do senpai

he is also just as sad as we are at the current state of america :(

he's a real patriot to me
>>
File: 1462410717021.jpg (124 KB, 481x639) Image search: [Google]
1462410717021.jpg
124 KB, 481x639
>>
>>73465840
I've always thought of it as more of a massive weblike decision matrix. God knows all potential events of our lifetimes and all outcomes and decision possibilities at any given time. He knows what is best for us and guides us that way, but we are free to go any path in the matrix. We will all be judged based on the path we take.
>>
File: King-Goodwill.jpg (132 KB, 730x444) Image search: [Google]
King-Goodwill.jpg
132 KB, 730x444
>>73470786
Man Zulu king in Africa agrees with you.
Blacks destroy Africa his words lmao.
Most based man in Africa.

General Butt Naked though is the best African in my opinion. Born to tribal retards. Realized the error of his ways and became christian and stopped acting like a tribal fool.
>>
>>73465359
>fallen and cursed planet outlined in genesis.
>>
>>73471350
You've given no rebuttal. I've only pointed out the stupidity of you side-stepping the issue.

But if you wanted a solution, I'd say the best thing would be to recolonize Africa. It's a cesspit of warlords and socialist dogshit, and it's not going to get better until the civilized white man goes in and makes it better. It'd take years, given the abundance of resources and the ass-backwards stupidity of Africa's current management of resources, we'd have the thing mopped up without much pause.

Meanwhile, what is the God of Abraham going to do?
>>
>>73469816

the nigger has been removed.

>>73462118
>>
>>73472120
oh wow I'm dumb. I thought it was a magic eye thing because it actually works as one.
>>
>>73463645
>you look like a deluded man baby that can't accept his/her eventual and inevitable non existence
Man, you think you know everything and you're so wise. You even think you know what I believe without me telling you anything.

I think you can't figure out what the problem is. People tell you that you'll go to an afterlife when you die, and you think that's bullshit. So you fight against it, but you're trapping yourself in the thought that everything will die and stop existing and that's it.

I don't believe there is an afterlife. I just believe that eventually science and technology will advance to the point where people can be brought back to life and we won't die anymore. Probably with the help of Artificial Intelligence.

I know that you feel like people are lying to you, and it makes you angry, but you should stop fighting so hard, think about things more and don't keep convincing yourself you're absolutely right without keeping an open mind.
>>
File: 1448226395616.jpg (149 KB, 384x450) Image search: [Google]
1448226395616.jpg
149 KB, 384x450
>>73463650

(You) are a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
hello /pol/
what is the first thing you want to do if you become a god?
>>
>>73472246
Unlimited cocaine and mephedrone.
>>
>>73472246
cast all non whites into the void then probably retire
>>
>>73471648
What's the name of that documentary, about the Chinese guy who goes to Africa and chews them out for fucking up their own country? Something with "dust" in the title.

I've been meaning to watch it, but fuck me if I've been able to spare the time lately.
>>
If God 1) has given us free will, and 2) is beyond time and has a plan for everything, then where has Judas gone when he died?

Was it his choice to betray Jesus? Or did he feel like the other apostles couldn't do it so he took one for the team to fulfill the prophecy? Or was god controlling him regardless if directly or indirectly?
>>
>>73462118
>God likes niggers
Cmon
>>
File: 1445191188854.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1445191188854.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1149
>>73468235

Paco I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>73472631
Memepire of Dust

>>73472633
>muh plan

Judas is in Heaven. Jesus forgave that lil nigger
>>
>>73472631

Empire of Dust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
File: mean chinese guy speak truth.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mean chinese guy speak truth.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>73472631
Empire of Dust
>>
>>73472920
>>73472892

Never thought about it like this... Empire of Dust: China in Africa.... Its like a bad porno name.
>>
>>73462118
>not realizing that the whole point of the fucking first book wrecks your entire argument
Wow, you're pretty stupid even for an atheist. Even worse, you forget that the shit you bitch about is man-made especially due to politicies that were concocted by atheist pieces of shit like the brits when they colonized Africa claiming to be enlightened saviors only to turn to Eugenics and try to destroy the population.
>>
>>73473004
>Empire of Lust: Chinese COLONization of Africa
>>
>>73472246

Reveal myself and my intentions CLEARLY to EVERYONE. As a human I cannot fathom how to do this while avoiding miscommunication or misinterpretation of any cultures whaysoever, but I assume as an omniscient and omnipotent being it wouldn't be hard for me to explain to everyone what the gameplan is.
No more questioning which religion or subgroup is correct or if I meant something literally or was speaking in abstract Hebrew metaphors.

I would still leave free will, but I would end all false interpretations by just speaking as myself instead of solely through human mouthpieces.
>>
>>73462118
>God exists
>We should judge him using a human morality
Why don't you give sugar cubes to ants?
>>
>>73471838
>Ignores my first post about the charities
>Accuses others of side-stepping the issue
>Is guilty of it
>Gets mad and offers a hypothetical edgy fantasy as his solution
>Knows his answer wont happen
>basically a argument of stone fallacy

Anon why cant you offer a solution?
Edgy "what ifs" aren't a solution or an argument
>>
>>73472892

>Jesus forgave him

But this still sounds patronizing. Someone had to betray him in order to lead into the crucifiction process, so why did Jesus forgive Judas for basically kickstarting what was the plan all along?
>>
>>73469273
This.

The point is clearly to feel like you're part of something bigger thna yourself.

Just like those 'anonymous' kids.
>>
File: 1462769123257.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
1462769123257.gif
3 MB, 377x372
>>73464213
>get a gf
>>
>>73473334
Because not only is it not true, It was a shitty author that couldn't form a coherent plot aswell.
>>
>>73463738
You don't have to believe any particular book word for word to understand there's a fair chance of a universal intelligent being that's influenced our trajectory in some way
>>
>>73473334
you seemed to have missed my memeing

>>>>>>>>muh plan

anyway, plan or not Judas still made the choice to betray Jesus, which is still shitty, whether or not Jesus knew it was going to happen.
>>
>>73473382

In that case, what are we considering to be the line where Biblical canon ends?
Kinda hard to discuss the vast topics of god if the goalposts keep shifting.
>>
>>73464213
a filthy pale lover like you will never get his dick wet
>>
>>73462118
Its called previous life karma, reason why some kids are born in rich family and some on the streets
>>
It's 2016 and not realising that the true nature of reality is a unified field of love and consciousness experiencing a cosmic dream.

It's the current year!
>>
>>73473222
The Red Cross and The Salvation Army aren't solutions to any problem; they're means to stave off the consequences of permanent issues.

What I suggest is a permanent solution to a permanent problem. If you want to cure a disease, you destroy whatever's causing the disease itself, not try to mitigate it's symptoms.

My solution is hard, but sufficient. Your "solutions" are means of ultimately averting responsibility, in some vague attempt at claiming moral high ground.

But I notice you cower away from answering my question... what is the God of Abraham going to do? Or has ever done?
>>
I think we should force islam and mosques in the west to recognize gay marriage. Once the mainstream gets to see how intolerant they are by comparison, christianity won't be much of a target anymore.
>>
>>73473418
You've got to understand that 2000-3000 years ago when this book was written... philosophical thought and literary writting in the middle east was in it's infancy.

We're talking about a group of people that struggled to read and write fluently, trying to assemble a coherent story across multiple authors.

OFcourse it makes 0 sense. It's like if you went to a 1st grade class today, and asked them to each write a paragraph of the story only knowing the 'big picture' plot.

That's basically what the bible is.

"yeah that guy can do anything, but he is himself, and he has to forgive himself, and he gave everyone choices to do everytihng, but he also controls everything, and he made them betray him so he can punish himself and forgive himself, then blame them for betraying him, but not really because he loves everyone like mommy loves me, but then they killed him, like really badly, like so badly that he died, but he came back in 3 days because he can do anything and never die, but then he died again and never came back, but hel'l come back one day.".

Ofcourse it sounds like unintelligble dribble, it was written and coneptualised by unedcuated illiterates that had no formal understanding of basic story writting let alone complex philosophy and moral guidance.

Our modern translations of the text make it 'sound' hi-brow in English. But the actual text in it's written language sounds like something a modern 6-7 year old would write.
>>
>>73473675
>The Red Cross and The Salvation Army aren't solutions to any problem
Offering food, medical supplies and teaching them isn't a solution?

It's better and more practical than
>"Hurr we gonna colonized Africa. White man will make it better"
You know this won't happen and it isn't a solution just your pipe dream

>What I suggest is a permanent solution to a permanent problem.
Pipe dreams aren't a solution

>My solution is hard, but sufficient. Your "solutions" are means of ultimately averting responsibility, in some vague attempt at claiming moral high ground.
Your solution is a autistic edgy fantasy that will never be implemented and you know this

>But I notice you cower away from answering my question... what is the God of Abraham going to do? Or has ever done?
His work is done through his followers in the charities and organizations

Now lets turn this on you
What are you going to do? or have you ever done?

Remember hypothetical fantasies and edgy pipe dreams are not a solution or argument
>>
>>73474251
>His work is done through his followers in the charities and organizations

Charities are self serving entities that couldn't give two shits about the poor kids in africa.
The main problem Africa has is overpopulation: the land cannot feed all those people, and yet they keep spawning kids and making tribal wars regardless of how many condoms and how much education you give them. Charities just rain food and healthcare on them, and this encourage them spawning more kids since THA WHITE MAN IS GUNNA GIVE FOOD AND SHIT. When these charities eventually get dismantled, these people literally die of starvation. Too stupid to learn how to farm, too stupid to learn how not to make kids.

The only cure to stupidity is let darwininsm act and weed out the idiots. Africa could be saved in a couple of generations if let to its own devices.
>>
>>73474780
Those Charities and organizations were originally started by Christians to spread the word of God and help others

Still not seeing any practical solutions just complaining and fantasies
>>
>>73474251
Food and medical supplies do not end the issues in Africa, any more than welfare ends poverty in America's black community. In the same span of time that the Civil Rights movement was concluded, shit's gone downhill among niggers, despite all the education and gibs-me-dats that have passed over the years.

The Red Cross and the Salvation Army aren't a means to fix to problem; it's throwing money at the issues, while making the money-throwers feel better about themselves.

>You know this won't happen and it isn't a solution just your pipe dream
It's a solution, just not one people want to take.
People are coming to the realization that charity doesn't work to end these problems, any more than putting a bandage on open sores can cure herpes.

But in time, people are waking up to the nature of the situation, and if we got decent support behind it, colonizing Africa can reform their society for the better. Every inkling of civilization that exists there now came from western hands.

>His work is done through his followers in the charities and organizations
In other words, nothing. God has the capacity to fix everything, but he delegates responsibility through other people. Probably because he doesn't exist.
Actually, that's exactly why.

>What are you going to do? or have you ever done?
Give money to organizations to secular organizations that feed people in Africa while promoting economic self-sufficiency. I don't give support to anyone who feeds with one hand and preaches with the other.

>>73474956
In other words, they were started to impose their religion on others, dangling food in front of their faces as a motivation for conversion.
Damn, religious people are fucking scum.
>>
>>73473334
Did you not read the part where it said the devil "over took him"? It had to happen, Judas wept and eventually hangs himself out of pure grief, in all honesty since God sees the heart of a man, I wouldn't be surprised if Judas was forgiven and entered heaven.
>>
>>73473822
This, fucking this.
>>
>>73474956
>Still not seeing any practical solutions just complaining and fantasies

Charities encourage overpopulation, which is the main reason Africa is in shambles. So:
Stop state funded charities. Stop humanitarian aids.Stop with feel good advertisements and giving money to organizations with no transparent budgets. Before and after humanitarian aid third party statistics, so people truly see where their money actually went.
Africans no longer have food raining on their heads, the stupid ones that keep making babies eventually die off and the smart ones survive and prosper

Mind you, i'm not even throwing in the IQ statistics comparing sub saharian populations with bonobos because i'm certain IQ has little to do with this. At least bonobos don't starve
>>
>>73475018
>One big appeal to stone fallacy rant mixed with a question begging epithet
Not an argument
No solution offered just whining, complaining and appeal to ridicule and tu quoque

So you admit you can't offer any solutions and just complain?

Teddy Roosevelt said "complaining without offering a solution is just whining"

>What are you going to do? or have you ever done?
Give money to organizations to secular organizations that feed people in Africa while promoting economic self-sufficiency.
Doubt that very much
As your own post suggest you think africa is a lost cause and only colonization is the answer

So you're full of shit too

>In other words, they were started to impose their religion on others, dangling food in front of their faces as a motivation for conversion.
Damn, religious people are fucking scum.

Yeah, becuse atheist never did that right?
>cult of reason
>calles law
>league of the militant godless
>juche
>red guard

>inb4 that was different
>>
>>73475389
Complaining without offering a solution is whining

Not seeing you put forward a viable and practical solution to the african problem

Just criticism of charities
Doing more than you are
>>
>>73475487
I offer a solution, and you don't like it, so you keep on bitching and pretending I never gave one.

Must be why you're willing to shill for Christianity. It's easier to ignore the problem than to solve it, huh?
>>
>>73462675
god is letting childhood cancer happen, if god magically got rid of childhood cancer it would NOT interfere with "free will" and humans would certainly find something else to do besides trying to cure it. You statement is retarded. "Muh Free Will... " If im dying in the streets from a parasitic infection and someone walks by and cures me, It didn't interfere with my free will fucko.
>>
File: pope.jpg (176 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
176 KB, 1600x900
Christianity = Cuckā„¢, the Religion
>>
>>73475618
>Not seeing you put forward a viable and practical solution to the african problem

Nature will take care of the problem if we let her. We are just letting an open wound festering and spreading, instead of cleaning it up. By the way, do you know where the masses of uneducated savage monkeys go when they starve?
That's right, EU
>>
>>73462118
>HUU HUU HUU WHY DID GOD CREATE AN IMPERFECT UNIVERSE

For the record, if I had to list things I would do if I were God, it would be one item long, and that'd be to kill all the whiny Atheists. Get back to work you faggot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.