[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger Scholars: Stand Your Ground Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: 1458003452706.png (131 KB, 644x377) Image search: [Google]
1458003452706.png
131 KB, 644x377
In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

They seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes.

She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
>>
File: 1458002914768.jpg (153 KB, 972x676) Image search: [Google]
1458002914768.jpg
153 KB, 972x676
He was a good boy.

Trying to turn that life around.
>>
>>73378071
I fucking hate niggers like this. I hope this family doesn't get anything other than a punishment for raising a shitty kid, but that certainly wont be the case.
>>
File: 1449555394248.gif (1 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1449555394248.gif
1 MB, 389x279
>>73378071
>Trevon

PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
>>73378348
one eye on the old white ladies money, other on the school supplies
>>
File: 1462700748906.png (798 KB, 996x868) Image search: [Google]
1462700748906.png
798 KB, 996x868
>>73378071
Fucking kek
>>
File: 1462173341974.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462173341974.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>73379029
>>73378849

These girls. And the lack of any kind of empathy for the White lady who was forced to defend herself and her home.
>>
File: NOT the same Trevon.jpg (145 KB, 435x240) Image search: [Google]
NOT the same Trevon.jpg
145 KB, 435x240
>>73378893

I never heard the name Trayvon / Trevon until the Zim Zam was forced to stand his ground.

Now it seems to be everywhere.

The Trevon in pic related is not the same one as in the OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 599x555
>nigger nigs
>dies nigging
>dindu nuffin
>chimpout

We're at phase 3
It becomes predictable.
>>
>>73378071
He wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin, white people shoul no't have gunz n sheid to shoot nigguhs.
He wuz goin placus
>>
File: 1462173144668.jpg (58 KB, 1065x647) Image search: [Google]
1462173144668.jpg
58 KB, 1065x647
>>73378849

In Florida, I think this was a righteous shooting.

And Trevon isn't around to tell a different version.

And the shame of it all is that Florida is missing another scholar.

All he needed was dem supplies.
>>
This stuff genuinely angers me. Fellow niggers, as well as sjw cucks, will make every excuse in the world for his obvious criminal behavior and wrongdoing.

Oh, well he was from a bad area. He was just trying to get money for school or to donate to his church. He was such a good boy.

At what point does being from a bad area excuse criminal behavior? These areas seem to be doing nothing but breeding more scum like this who will end up brutalizing other decent members of society. If it's not physical harm, then it's economic harm. Welfare Queens popping out more little treyvons who grow up to do shit like this.

Its a shame because there are actually some people who end up great members of society from ghettos. A lot of the time, there are people trying to make a positive impact on the area but they are vastly overshadowed by the sheer number of dumb thugs who would rather perpetuate their shitty environment.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>73378071
This is why people hate black people
>>
HE GOOD BOY!
>>
>>73379505
These people lost a family member. Rationality is a clear casualty of grief here. What I don't understand is why that narrative is the same one being propagated by the press.

Everyone's a fucking victim, these days. No has any responsibility; it is all society's fault.

I can't believe we've gotten to the point where violent crime with a clear and visible victim is being so twisted the perpetrators are the new victim. Makes me sick.
>>
>>73379056
not only do they lack empathy, but shame. I don't know is there a sane person that would buy that lie that he wuz a gud boi, he juz needed dough for da school, unless you think he wuz tryna look gud for da school with hez new chainz, because we all know, every kid needs golden chains and new pair of jordan's for the school.
>>
>>73379929
She lost a brother. It's difficult to process, and the media attention probably doesn't help. I'm not saying she's right, but trying to find answers and meaning in the face of death is pretty normal.
>>
>how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school

It's funny because it sounds like parody but it's not funny because I know it's not.
>>
>>73379883
>violent crime
There was no violence until the dude was shot, apparently after he'd left the house again already. Honestly, I think no one has any business shooting anyone in the back, no matter whether they got their shit burglarized or not. Castle doctrine/stand your ground principle are fucking stupid.
>>
if that cracka had given him the TV to pawn he could have become the next black science man
>>
>>73380050

>pretty normal

>“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

>“If she called the police already why would she shoot him?”

When did this kind of amoral reaction become normal.

Tears are normal.

Shame at a brother who was breaking into homes is normal.

This reaction is not normal in the white community.

It is standard in the black community.

Blacks (98 percent of them) have no shame; no empathy; no maturity.
>>
>>73380221
Yeah as long as you make it out of the house with your burglarized posetions your home free.
>Break into house
>Get shot
>Shiettttttttt
>>
>>73379154
I knew a kid in early elementary school named Trayvon. I moved schools at around grade 3 and fell out of contact. Saw his name in the paper a few years ago, apparently he got arrested for carrying out a hit on some guys preggo gf for some drug money.

In the interests of his background, his mom died of cancer when I still knew him and his dad was obviously black so his only family was his grandmother and as such that could kinda fuck someone up. Not making excuses for what he did, but he didnt have good luck early in life and I imagine that became a trend for him.
>>
File: 1385847839584.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1385847839584.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>>73380245

LOL at Next Black Science Man

That white lady may have saved a lot of lives, who knows.
>>
>>73380221

He wasn't shot in the back. They are trying really hard to make it sound like that's what happened because that's why they always do.
>>
>>73380573
>>73380573

>Killed a pregnant woman for drug money

Niggers need to stop naming their children Trayvon or any variation thereof.
>>
>>73379056
she is mad her benefits were just cut by one sixth
>>
>>73380452
Right, because that's the alternative to just shooting anyone who breaks into your house no matter what. I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong in most cases. She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever. Don't kill a hood nigga for breaking into your house.
>>73380658
He was shot after he'd already left the house again. Shortly before the police arrived. Sure sounds like killing him wasn't unavoidable - in fact, I'd wager if the woman hadn't had a gun in the first place, nobody would have gotten killed and Mr Ghetto King would have gotten his black ass arrested, like he deserved after breaking into another person's house. Shot and killed? Doesn't seem like an appropriate consequence for his crime.
>>
>>73380715
Yeah seems to be more of a curse than being black to begin with. Its weird when you have a small connection to the guy who did it though. Normally I'd be with you with the 'fuck niggers' mentality, but here I just felt bad for both parties. The victim obviously cause she fucking died, and Traytray as well because he clearly didnt get any breaks in his shitty life.
>>
>>73380221
I'd shoot anyone who tried to take my stuff
>b-but a person's live is more important
I don't care about some nigger stealing shit for dem school supplies
>>
>nigger intellectuals
>>
>>73380221

Remember that the police reported that there was a confrontation between the strong young black scholar and the white lady.

She stood her ground.

And, thanks to ONE SINGLE WELL AIMED ROUND, was alive to tell about it.

One round; that is ammunition discipline.
>>
>>73381021
you srsly whiteknighting this criminal nigger? not sure what that would be called....
>>
>>73378071
>steal something
>get shot for home invasion, perfectly reasonable
>yeh hol up boi u gotta understand namsayin how he gonna get pencils unless he stealin yo TV
It really does just go to show you, you can take the nigger out of his homeland, raise them in a modern society with law, order and comfort, and they'll still revert to a tribal state and act like animals.

I used to think that wogs were redeemable, I don't think that way anymore.
>>
>>73381021
>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever. Don't kill a hood nigga for breaking into your house.

Shot his leg.

Do you know how hard that is to do on purpose?

Do not neglect the fact that there was a confrontation, either.
>>
>>73381021
>I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong

Jesus Christ

Where do you people come from

How can you be so naive as to think that life is so sacred that every single instance of it must be upheld by any means possible, often to the detriment of others?

Why do you think you have the authority to tell someone that they can't defend themselves, their property, and their families from people who are dangerous, committing crimes against them, scarring them for life? What makes you think that you have the moral high ground here? You would ruin people's lives because they shoot and kill someone that is a veritable threat to the wellbeing and lives of a person and his/her family? What makes you think that you have the right to impose on somebody else the rules by which they are allowed to defend themselves from people who are breaking all the rules, and, in most cases, would not follow these same rules and would kill or severely injure some of these people, who are the real victims? What happens when that hood nigga shoots and kills a man and his family for a TV and 200 dollars in pocket change?

Are you so out of touch with reality that you think it's okay to ruin these people's lives even more if they choose to defend themselves? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>73380050
That is not normal. When someone commits a crime here and is killed in the process, the family feels ashamed of him. Sure, they may mourn him, but they wouldn't dream of defending him on a TV like that.
>>
>>73381021
>yes goy don't protect yourself or your family until you're absolutely sure he's there to rape and murder you all. Until then you don't know and had better just let him do what he wants.
cuck
>>
>>73381021
>He was shot after he'd already left the house again.

And yet, he was shot in the chest and the police account given to reporters was that they "got into a scuffle".

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article65319257.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/15/a-miami-woman-killed-a-teen-burglar-as-he-fled-her-home-should-she-be-charged/

>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever.

I would guess this is what she intended and attempted to do but he attacked.

>>73380438
>Tears are normal.
>Shame at a brother who was breaking into homes is normal.

I also find their lack of emotion at family members' deaths to be very disturbing. Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video. I thought he was just a fucking neighbor or passerby at first.
>>
>>73381021
Geneva plz go
>>
>>73381376
These types of people are shameless. They genuinely don't understand what they're doing is wrong in most cases, it's ingrained into their culture. They are seriously nigh incapable of understanding the ramifications of their actions in most cases, and barring that, incapable of caring about them.

They are literally sub-human poor excuses for human trash. They are less than trash, than scum. They deserve to be purged. They won't ever be, though, because the people that actually are capable of feeling empathy and understanding that these things are just wrong, are the ones defending these people and as a consequence encouraging these kinds of behaviors.
>>
File: 1462175337689.png (703 KB, 1083x977) Image search: [Google]
1462175337689.png
703 KB, 1083x977
>>73378893

Yet ANOTHER Trevon Johnson.
>>
>>73381708
>cocoa, florid
>cocoa
KEK
>>
>>73381021
Just a wild guess, are you from Geneva to suck so much nigger dick?
>>
>>73379154
cocoa, fl is a shithole, infested with niggers

florida itself is mostly a shithole
>>
>>73381708
>Brandun
Why not just Brandon like a regular human being?
>>
>Johnson was a student at D.A. Dorsey Technical College, barely a block away from where he died. He also lived in the same neighborhood, and his cousin said Liberty City shared some blame in his death.

What the fuck, do these people take no responsibility for their actions?
>>
File: trevon slick.jpg (54 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
trevon slick.jpg
54 KB, 600x589
>>73381605
>>73381605
>>73381605
>Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video

Nigger did seem kind of laid back. Relaxed, even

Which for some reason raises questions - did any of his friends or family members know that Trevon was about to rob that day? Did Tre Tre have an accomplice who got away without detection?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article65319257.html
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (188 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
188 KB, 1688x1125
>>73378071
>They seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

You are surprised that people who live in a crime area are casual and used to the fact that hood rats break into white people's homes? You either accept it or you go crazy. It's not the same as condoning it. If you believe that it IS the same as condoning burglaries, explain your reasoning.

They don't expect to be shot unarmed. They expect people who own weapons to not be cowardly with it and shoot without the person posing a thread. If they run away and you shoot at them, that's illegal in areas without a retard castle doctrine law.

>>73379929

No, but he has the potential to change.

inb4 rehabilition is shit

America makes no attempt whatsoever to rehabilitate criminals, and is not one to speak about whether or not it would be effective if we did it. We would be good at it, because we're America, if we attempted it.

What's the point of releasing prisoners if they don't rehabilitate? You're releasing them with the same mindset. What if they kill someone? Rehabilitation is more important than you think. Else, you might as well lock everyone for life. So, answer that question. I'll fucking point it out to you if you don't.

>>73380438
No. It's called regular human emotion. Because this guy was a thug doesn't mean they didn't have feelings for this guy. Are all edgy teenage racists as autistic as you?

>>73381605
>was that they "got into a scuffle".

Disregard what I said then.
>>
File: NEED MO MONEY.png (305 KB, 912x760) Image search: [Google]
NEED MO MONEY.png
305 KB, 912x760
Do they speak according to a written script? It's always the S A M E
>>
>>73378071
>>73378348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDt56Z0-peY
>>
>>73381918
f c z

MEISTER
>>
File: 1458564225644.jpg (228 KB, 1440x1795) Image search: [Google]
1458564225644.jpg
228 KB, 1440x1795
>>73382315
>It's called regular human emotion.

Blaming white people and justifying theft of property and home invasion.

No, that is not normal.

That is not normal at all.
>>
>>73382336
Skip to 5 minutes to see Tommy talk
>>
>>73379883
>These people lost a family member. Rationality is a clear casualty of grief here.
If you have any experience dealing with the poor, wether it be inner city or rural, you would no rationality was never present.

You have a situation in which stupidity breeds stupidity.
>>
>>73381047
Right, and with that you'd be right at home in one of the more primitive, bloodthirsty societies that /pol/ loves to spend their time denigrating (pun etc). Maybe a career in the Islamic State's law enforcement agency might be up your alley? They don't care about some niggers who took somebody's shit either, and I bet they have nice guns to boot.
>>73381146
I don't believe the lady was in mortal danger desu. I say she panicked and shot the kid, which is entirely understandable given the situation she was in, but the end result is impossible to justify.
>>73381284
1. you keep talking about people's lives being ruined, or ruined "even more". A burglary doesn't ruin my life, but of course things may be different in the states. As far as I can see, this lady's life isn't ruined and wasn't in any danger of being ruined either.
2.I believe that nobody who didn't actively (not just by merit of their presence) threaten a life should definitely not be shot. And I have my doubts that a majority of the shootings that occur in the USA, this one included, are the result of life-threatening actions.
I'm all for defending your shit, don't get me wrong. However, I think lethal action should be an absolute last recourse for when your life is in danger and there are certainly other options for people to "defend themselves, their property and their families" and if you don't at least attempt to stop an intruder with non-lethal means (again - if she'd just waited for the police who were basically right there and not confronted the nigger, none of this would likely have happened), you place a burden of guilt upon your shoulders. You have no moral superiority if you can't claim that you tried everything to spare your adversary's life and personally, I couldn't live with having killed a guy for trife shit like that if he didn't at least attempt to kill me first.
>>
What's it like having these conversations in real life?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 480x640
>>73378071
>loved learning
>>
>>73381204
>you srsly whiteknighting this criminal nigger? not sure what that would be called....

Its called human empathy. You should try it sometime, autist. A life is more valuable than property. You do not murder people to defend a television. It's just common sense. This is not condoning the criminal behavior, it's not condoning a fatal response for some nigger stealing a television or a computer.

>>73381284

Some people value life more than television sets, child. The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

>>73381461

If he were posed to kill her or rape her, shooting would've been acceptable. Instead, she played police officer with this guy. A life is more valuable than a television.

>>73381605
>I would guess this is what she intended and attempted to do but he attacked.

Hope so.

>>73381605
>I also find their lack of emotion at family members' deaths to be very disturbing. Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video. I thought he was just a fucking neighbor or passerby at first.

Would you rather he have sympathy for the woman who killed his brother? They're grieving. It's not exactly an easy situation to deal with.

>>73381233
>It really does just go to show you, you can take the nigger out of his homeland, raise them in a modern society with law, order and comfort, and they'll still revert to a tribal state and act like animals.

>implying one person represents everyone in his race

I know plenty of non-violent nigs.

>>73382443
>justifying theft of property

Quit the strawman, kid. There's a difference between criticizing a fatal response to justifying theft. Life is more valuable than a television set.
>>
I can't belive black media trys to claim what I DID.
I BUILT THE PYRAMIDS MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKIN SANDSTONE MAN MALTA BIDES ITS TIME WORLD WAR 3
>>
File: DSC_0309.jpg (696 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0309.jpg
696 KB, 4288x2848
>>73382658
Autistic.
>>
>>73378071
>I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that
What the fuck is a gun license?
>>
>>73382602
>you would no

Holy shit, is our educational system really this bad?
>>
File: 1438190272664.png (1 MB, 1080x778) Image search: [Google]
1438190272664.png
1 MB, 1080x778
>>73382202
>What the fuck, do these people take no responsibility for their actions?

Never, it seems.

They immediately say they dindu nuffin and blame white people.

Even when white people are not involved.

Or they blame the policeman who was forced to defend himself or society by putting their feral nigger down.

>Also, pic related. The Gentle Giant would have been 20 years old in 12 days from now.

Will /pol/ celebrate his birthday?
>>
>>73382771

That food looks fucking disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 606x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 606x443
>>73382797
I'll play this at his party
http://youtu.be/aEHVJCl1_2Y
>>
>>73382771
Have you actually done it? I could imagine it's infuriating.
>>
>>73382697
>>73382697
>The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

A feral nigger against an old white lady?

He could have done a lot of bad things to her.

She needed her weapon. And is probably thanking the Lord she had it.

Stop being a nigger.
>>
>>73382336
Niggers don't save money and when they get money they choose to spend it on clothes and jewelry. That is why they are all so poor, they have very bad impulse control.
>>
>>73382909
LOL.

A modern classic.
>>
>>73378071
>no money for school stuff
>money to go get her hair did
>>
>>73382697
>life is more valuable than a television set
>le all life is important
How about you stop thinking with your feels, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>>73382697
>>
>>73382774

Of course it is that bad,

When blacks have to commit breaking and entering to get them pencils and dat paper.

Blacks are committing murder for dem textbooks.

And gangfights for desks and chalkboards.

All black crime can be related to scholarship. I see it now.
>>
>>73383224
What if I told you...
That your life belong to malta
>>
File: angry whopper.jpg (1 MB, 2907x2432) Image search: [Google]
angry whopper.jpg
1 MB, 2907x2432
>>73382923
>He could have done a lot of bad things to her.

And then it would be justified to shoot him. Why are you incapable of grasping this point? You don't shoot a nigger grabbing a television, you shoot him if he's going to kill or rape you. A life is more valuable than a television.

>>73382848
It's Raising Cane's. The sauce is absolutely delicious. The chicken tendies are absolutely moist and tender. The fries are okay but you can dip them in the awesome sauce.

It could be better, though.

>>73382914
Usually it's cringey as hell and people shun them.

>>73382772
>What the fuck is a gun license?
A license to own a gun. You see, not every nigger and tranny can own a gun.

>>73382774
>Holy shit, is our educational system really this bad?
>judging one's educational skills based on lazy typing on 4chan

Is this how autistic and 12 years old you are?

>>73383094
>Stop having empathy for human life
>Stop valuing human life
>Lithuania

Keep going.

>>73383224
It's pretty edgy to consider the life of a criminal to be absolutely valueless, and using that to justify a fatal response for any action they make. Officers don't even shoot unarmed burglars unless they attack. This woman could've done the same thing. Shooting in man in defense of a television is unjustified.
>>
File: 1447335663310.png (1 MB, 974x980) Image search: [Google]
1447335663310.png
1 MB, 974x980
>>73383094

It tells you everything you need to know about niggers that the Black Lives Matter assholes get chimpy upset when people suggest that white lives matter also.
>>
>>73383094
>le all niggers are subhuman trash maymay
I suggest you get out into the real world and talk to some real niggers my friend. Do you even have them in the baltics or are you just getting hype on edgy internet fantasies about a wonderful fascist reality where everything is very clear cut and you're a tough, strong and superior person by virtue of your race?
>>
>>73382914
I have had some conversations with "hood" niggers. they act exactly like in the video, they try to justify the way they act by saying things like "You dont no nuffin bout livin in da street if yu grew up der yu wuld no dat itz a strugle, we out here starvin the only way to survive is to steel" and if you ever point out that they spend all of their money on clothes and unimportant things they instantly go into "whitey is tryna hold us down, we erned this muney and we can spend it any way we want"
>>
>>73383486

It has gotten to the point that when I speak to a nigger and he makes any logical sense at all, I am surprised.

Nigger women are worse, usually.
>>
>>73383409

I am not saying that white lives don't matter. I am also not a nigger. Niggers don't usually talk this way about their own kind, or can operate a computer. You're a very edgy teenager, are you?
>>
File: 1455606892611.jpg (90 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
1455606892611.jpg
90 KB, 300x190
>>73382697
>A life is more valuable than property.

I've said this and seen this said before, the most worthless item I own is worth more than the life of any faggot that would break into my home. Its not so much for the item they're stealing, its my own sense of security that's being robbed. A home is something that is considered the one place on this retarded planet where you should actually be safe. Scumbags breaking into homes breaks that safety and anyone willing to defend that safety with lethal force should not only be entitled to do so but celebrated for it as well. The fact that people are saying that homeowners killing intruders is wrong disgusts and angers me to no end. Burglars are less than human regardless of race and should be treated as such, not cried over when one of their victims decides to not be a victim.
>>
>>73382697
>A life is more valuable than a television

You should teach this wisdom to your nigger buddies since they're willing to risk their lives and the lives of others daily committing robberies.

Of course, faggots like you would rather da ebil whitey be disarmed so that chimps like you can have free reign.
Niggers are more than willing to brutally kill others over electronics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
>>
>>73383611
>Killing is okay because of the abstract value and sanctity I place in my home

No, it's still unjustified. You do not shoot an unarmed person. It doesn't justify the crime, but it also doesn't justify a mortal response unless they actually pose a threat to your life.

>>73383673
>You should teach this wisdom to your nigger buddies since they're willing to risk their lives and the lives of others daily committing robberies.

Once again I'm not a nigger. The nigs I know, however, aren't thugs from what I've seen. I judge them individually.

>>73383673
>Niggers are more than willing to brutally kill others over electronics.

This guy didn't aim to, sonny boy.
>>
>>73383611

>breaking into homes

It all starts when they are young.

Lousy parenting, if the parents are in the picture at all.

Petty theft is forgiven in the black community, even condoned, when it is against white people.

As the niggers grow in size, so also do their crimes grow,

And this white lady is forced to place a round in the black.
>>
>>73382697
>The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

You can say that with confidence, but maybe she could know that with confidence at the time. It could have been that he was armed yet unable to draw a weapon while under her control. Allowing him to leave would have allowed him to immediately return, but on equal footing. Perhaps a stretch, but it would certainly be a concern of mine in that situation.
>>
>>73383611
>my own feeble and apparently extremely fragile sense of securoty is worth more than the life of anyone who would dare violate it
OK! I award you the title of supreme edgemaster. Carry it with pride and responsibility.
>>73383673
And stooping to the level of the worst niggers by uncompromisingly killing intruders in your home is going to fix the problems of black society. Alright.
>>
>>73383611
Agreed. The only reason the old woman wasn't beaten, raped, and possibly killed during the robbery was that she was not home. When this thug broke in who knows what he was capable of doing.

Material objects also have sentimental value, imagine a worthless thief stealing something that was your personal memorial to the death of your wife or kid. Death is too good for them.
>>
>>73381021
>I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong in most cases.
that flag... make sense

>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg
>shot his leg
really nigga, there's a reason people are taught to aim at center of mass
also getting shot in the leg can be fatal if you manage to damage the femoral artery and the person bleeds out
>>
>>73382697
>Would you rather he have sympathy for the woman who killed his brother?

No. I expected him to be upset that his brother was murdered.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Did you watch the video? His brother has just been killed and he appears unfazed. The only one who actually appears to be grieving is his mother.

>>73383395
>It's pretty edgy to consider the life of a criminal to be absolutely valueless

It's not so much that their lives don't matter as it is that they constantly put themselves in jeopardy and endanger other people so no, most people will not shed a tear when they meet their predictable end.

>Shooting in man in defense of a television is unjustified.

I doubt this 54 year old woman tried to physically apprehend this guy yet there was apparently an altercation and she shot him in the chest. What happened? What do you think happened? Really, how do you imagine this played out?
Why was he facing her if he was fleeing?
>>
>>73378071

Maybe he shouldn't have broken into someone's house. Zero pity.
>>
File: dindu13.jpg (224 KB, 875x779) Image search: [Google]
dindu13.jpg
224 KB, 875x779
>>73382315
>they don't expect to be shot unarmed
Nigger logic everyone
They are willing to kill people with their fists if they are weaker but oh whitey be a coward if he bees shootin' mah babby
>>
In the hood, only the strong survive. Your boy was weak and he got caught.

RIP in pepperoni, nigger.
>>
>>73382697
>A life is more valuable than property.

Then why did he risk (and give) his life for it?
>>
File: blackcrimesmatter.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimesmatter.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>73383834
>I would open my anus and let a big black cock ravage it in the name of tolerance
Kill yourself you worthless faggot
>>
>>73383834

Dead niggers commit no crimes. If anything we need more good people to shoot bad people who violently break and enter with malicious intent towards the home owner.

I have a 12g in my closet, an AK and AR mounted on the wall because I'm edgy like that, and a 45 in my night stand. I hope I never have to use them, but at the same time I hope I do. It is our civic duty to exercise our second amendment and castle doctrine rights. School supplies this time, but maybe it's rape and murder the next. Could you live with enabling a rape and murder just because you were too lazy to put the low life down when you had the chance?
>>
>>73383764
>You do not shoot an unarmed person.
What a fag. Most people are no match for a violent thug with a prison record who was raised in the hellish black "culture". You don't know whether he also has a weapon, etc. so shooting him is your only choice.
>>
>all these libcucks defending the nig for nogging

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>73383764
>I judge them individually

So do I-- If they don't break into my home, or attempt to attack or rob me, I won't shoot them in the fucking face.
I'm not going to twiddle my thumbs and see if they're in the mood to pour drain cleaner down my throat that night or not.
>>
>>73378849

Isn't it time white people started suing the PARENTS of the feral niggers?

For raising such shitty kids.
>>
>>73383395
The angry whopper truly is God's gift to earth when they prepare it with care instead of as if they were getting paid minimum wage
>>
>>73383764
>>73383834
What the fuck gives criminals the right to break into my home? I dont know the intent of someone unlawfully entering my home, and I'm not going to trust said intruder with my own safety. Society loses nothing should these subhumans get killed in the act. In fact, it might even stand to gain since it keeps the funeral business alive and my taxes wouldnt go to some shitbag who would otherwise be imprisoned.
>>
>>73381021
>checks flag

How are you, of all of these european countries, spouting the "just shoot em in the leg" meme? You're not some magic sniper, you go for center mass because thats the largest, hardest to move target.

Also, legally, shooting to "wound" means you automatically lose the justification to use lethal force as you demonstrated you believed it wasn't necessary.
>>
>>73383764

You do if they're attacking you.

>The nigs I know, however, aren't thugs from what I've seen. I judge them individually.

This one clearly was a thug though so why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt? He was robbing someone and got shot. The only reason to think it wasn't justified was that he was fleeing at the time but this is dubious as he was facing his shooter.
>>
>>73380221
spoken like a true cuck who never had to deal with niggers
>>
>>73380573
If it's any consolation, he was doomed from the onset.
Everything could've gone right in his life and he still would've done something monstrous that got him in jail.
I mean, fuck, a hit on a pregnant chick. There are no amount of whippings from an old sheboon that instill niggerism that dark. That is born niggerism.
>>
>>73382697
>A life is more valuable than property
Wrong assumption. Go live with niggers and you'll change your opinion after two weeks.
>>
File: 1462173341974.jpg (67 KB, 759x500) Image search: [Google]
1462173341974.jpg
67 KB, 759x500
>>73381605
>>73383957
>nigger shot in the chest

I can imagine how it might have gone down.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

Nigger, turning and walking towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.
>>
>>73383764
>complains about killing niggers
>pays people to kill animals so he can eat them

wew lad
>>
>>73382923

Yeah, news aren't full of nignogs raping old women for nothing. Every goodified pavement ape saves a lot of white and black lives in the future.
>>
>>73379029
Fucking kek
>>
>>73383764
>>73383395
>>73382697
>>73381021

are you retards trolling???? these posts are just bait right?
>>
>>73378071
this is like a parody or badly made mspaint comic
>>
>>73381204
black knighting
>>
>>73378071
>Miami-Dade

Stopped reading right there. Poseidon hear my prayers and wash away the filth none as south Florida.
>>
>>73384999
Nope, they're not. The sad part is that in Germany, you can be punished for "excessive self defense", and they use the same reasoning as these cuckolds.

I think as a German it's actually safer to bury the intruder in your yard than to call the police.
>>
>>73382613
>a burglary doesn't ruin my life

Check your privilege m8! Most elderly people live on very small pensions and can't come up with the money to get new things after they're stolen, especially when they had to save up for months/years to buy those things.
>>
>>73378071
>Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

Well.

He learned.
>>
>>73380438
>Blacks (98 percent of them) have no shame; no empathy; no maturity.

Because of good Democrat policies

Children raised by 14 year old single mothers who were raised by a 14 year old single mother who was also raised by a 14 year old single mother who was raised by a 14 year old single mother.
>>
>>73383611
>A home is something that is considered the one place on this retarded planet where you should actually be safe. Scumbags breaking into homes breaks that safety
>>73384406
>What the fuck gives criminals the right to break into my home? I dont know the intent of someone unlawfully entering my home, and I'm not going to trust said intruder with my own safety.

FUCKING THESE

Don't want to get shot? Don't break into people's homes.
>>
>>73382613
>A burglary doesn't ruin my life
>doesn't ruin my life
>my life

Yes yes knife in your back or stomach won't ruin your life at all
Yes indeed my pet dead on floor does not ruin my life at all.
Yes call from police that my parents died when nigger raided their home does not ruin my life at all.
Or hitting jackpot and getting under six feet of ground does not ruin my life at all.

How fucking many peaceful robberies you think niggers commit per year? How fucking many crimes you think human filth that does invade somebody's home will commit after that, how many lives we should allow criminal take until we clearly see that person is not fit in society?

Every time I read from news that criminal that was released from jail did kill somebody I know justice system is way too lenient for criminals and they have way too many human rights.
>>
>>73378071
>look at it from his perspective!
Well, he can't see much now, can he?
>>
>>73385381
i have a long time online german friend, he tells me things aren't that bad over there and they are exaggerated. is he a cuck?
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 220x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 220x231
>>73382613
Spoken like a walled community / ivory tower liberal who never has to venture past their own safe spaces or be anywhere near minorities.

>checks flag

Yup
>>
File: We did it.jpg (88 KB, 718x466) Image search: [Google]
We did it.jpg
88 KB, 718x466
AY YO
>pulls up trousers
LEMME SAY DAT
>throws gang sign
IMMA SAY DAT
>steals $50 white t-shirt
LEMME TELL Y'ALL
>punches white guy
HE
>collects wellfare
WUZ
>relates to Obama
GONNA
>pulls out gun
BUY
>tweets #blacklivesmatter
SCHOOL
>swigs cheap alcohol
CLOTHES
>goes to KFC
AN
>robs an old lady
SHIET
>recieves nobel prize
>>
>>73385560
>why is it so dark in here?
>why am i in a refridgerator?
>where are my clothes?
>what's with the flimsy little blanket, its not keeping my warm
>why is this bed metal?
>>
>>73385721

LOL

And a powerful voice asks: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU REMEMBER?

Trevon answers, feebly: Well, there was this old white lady and ... oh ... right.
>>
The worst part about the black community isn't that it's breeding sociopaths without empathy or remorse, it's that, as a nonblack community, we need to exceed these monsters in their crooked attributes in order to defeat them
>>
File: 12478003.jpg (161 KB, 2363x2085) Image search: [Google]
12478003.jpg
161 KB, 2363x2085
>Trayvon
>One shot kill from someone defending themselves
>Blacks and the media saying rights don't matter the law doesn't matter

Does anyone else find this way to coincidental.
>>
>>73386054

Whites don't need to break into nigger houses.

Whites need to arm themselves to counter niggers breaking into our houses.
>>
>>73385659
Well some things are. It really depends on where you live.
Also, there was this case of an intruder in a single fathers home. He stole some stuff, and then stopped his 12year old daughter. He beat and raped her in the middle of the night. Then her father woke up (guy knew selfdefence), and then beat the intruder to death. It was self defence and selfdefence of others. But he still got sued on the case of excessive selfdefence or manslaughter...
>>
>>73386054
Too bad you blew all your credibility trying to explain why obama is a magic tyrant and now youre a fringe loser nobody will listen to.
>>
>>73382613
>talk shit, get hit
>break in, get shit

It really is that simple.
>>
Is this about the guy who beat the elderly couple with a wrench?
>>
>>73386339
Shot. Get shot. Goddamn autocorrect.
>>
>>73386378

Nope.

Nor is it about the niggers who raped that couple and tortured them both to death.

Or that nigger who killed the little baby and ate it in homage to nigger satan.

Or that nigger who raped an old white lady and made her drink bleach.

Or ... niggers in America, anons.
>>
>>73386118
That's exactly it though, we shouldn't have to murder anyone to secure our very own lives, it's fucking abominable that we're forced into this action.

We shouldn't have to live with a gun in the home just in case a hungry black comes scrounging. They can't be rehabilitated and the left sees them as useful pets, so this is just the reality of it, unfortunately.
>>
>>73382613
>implying you're not morally superior to a burglar in your house.

Wew.

Fucking.

Lad.
>>
they broadcasted her license plate number
>>
>>73386620
two things
1. Self Defense isn't murder.

2. The only hungry niggers in America are the toddlers whose parents don't feed them because they spend their food stamp money on drugs or dem rims.

Niggers don't break into homes because they are hungry.
>>
>>73386795

Most media are the intelligence arm of the nigger army, anons.
>>
ay we wuz
>>
>>73386611
When I visit this place, I always leave more uncertain about the future.
>>
>>73383764
You know more people are killed in the US every year with bare hands and feet than with guns.
>>
File: 1413857415560.jpg (76 KB, 588x437) Image search: [Google]
1413857415560.jpg
76 KB, 588x437
>>73380221
>>73381021
>>73381605
>>73382315
>>73382613
>>73382697
>>73383395
>>73383764
>>73383834
jesus christ it's been a while since I've seen degeneracy this bad on /pol/
>>
File: goredecapitatedchick.jpg (89 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
goredecapitatedchick.jpg
89 KB, 800x600
dayum shieeet ah though shee was whyte nows ah killed shannequa who am ah gonna give HAIDS too nigguh?
>>
>>73387154

I wonder if it's because Ann Coulter mentioned us on twitter the other day.
>>
>>73387130
this, exactly.

>>73383764

You are insane,

You are saying the old lady should have thrown down her weapon and assumed a karate pose against a 17 year old nigger male?

Because that would be insane.
>>
>>73386955
At least you don't have niggers in Oz, anon.
>>
File: 1461012211523.jpg (26 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1461012211523.jpg
26 KB, 500x380
>>73382613
You are a literal piece of shit and a full blown autistic beta fuck I would give you are valid response but your autism can't be fixed so I would be wasting my time
>>
File: Charles B red pill.jpg (37 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
Charles B red pill.jpg
37 KB, 540x421
>>73386054
IMO the problem is these pussies and SJW/BLM shitheads saying defending your house and belongs is wrong, saying just let the intruder take the stuff and call the cops because its not worth a person's life.
All this pacifism shit plays right into the criminal's hands. If criminals are confident there will be no resistance then there's little to stop them from breaking into a house and robbing it.
On the other hand if criminals think there might be a person with a gun waiting for them on the other side of the door they'll likely think twice.
Also blacks just acting like retards because its cool, pic related.
>>
>>73379056
>Nautika

I've heard some nigger af names before but I've never heard nautika
>>
>>73378071
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

In his case he played the game of burglary and won the prize of free lead.
>>
>>73387697
Maybe her mother was hoping she would grow up and join the Navy?
>>
File: 1458658447042.jpg (36 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1458658447042.jpg
36 KB, 500x417
>>73383395
And how the fuck was she supposed to know he wasn't going to rape and kill her maybe he grabbed the tv first before he decides to rape her you don't know how she felt in the situation bottom line he should have never entered the property in the first place it's a loss of life and I can see where that hurts your feels but get the fuck over it it's doesn't matter what your intentions are if you enter my home uninvited
>>
>>73387833
>>
File: 12324215345345.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12324215345345.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
Break into a home the penalty is death silly yurps.
>>
Fuck that. My Life My Liberty My Property, if you try to take any of these away from me you are being put down. Enjoy Eurabia while your Swiss guard protects this cuck of a Pope.
>>
>>73378071
>perr-unt-suh botzes
go outside once in a while and you might be able to hear how real people talk
>>
File: trevon in a studious pose.jpg (34 KB, 725x375) Image search: [Google]
trevon in a studious pose.jpg
34 KB, 725x375
>>73388079

What do Canadians know about how niggers talk in some parts of America?
>>
>>73387988
should have mentioned
yes, his name actually is Wave Ryder
>>
>>73387697
>>73387825
Her mother was missing the sea her ancestors crossed to become a dindu
>>
>>73378071

>how else he supposed to pay for clothes for shcool?"

oh wow
>>
>>73378071
His sister on the right is hot as fuck desu senpai. I tried looking her up on Facebook since we live in the same city but I can't find her.
>>
>>73382697
>>73378071
>>73381021

I agree with you. /pol/ is too edgy when it comes these things. Just look at the faggot a couple posts up asking if you're trolling. Just because your opinion doesn't fit his narrative.

It is basically a tumblr-tier hugbox/echo-chamber in here.

The penalty for stealing a TV isn't death. Killing someone over property theft is not necessary.

Killing is only acceptable if your life is danger. If the homeowners life were in danger in this case, then yes I believe she was justified in shooting him.

If not, and she shot him in back while he was trying to get away, then no. That's not justified.

It seems to be wet dream of many here to kill a thief, instead letting proper justice run its course.
>>
>>73388309
You need to leave
>>
>>73387400
>thinks this board is his personal forum
>thinks anyone gives a fuck what he has to say

Go write a blog or something you simple nigga
>>
It's easy to say "he deserved to die" etc. but the class divide in USA is huge, there are people barely survivng while some have billions, can you blame a teen for then being brainwashed by the media that glorifies money (hip hop videos etc.) ... he's dead now, a child is dead now, and it's all society's fault imo.

And no I'm not baiting, this is honestly how I see it. Try to look beyond your bigotry and racism and look at it from his parents' perspective too. Nobody is purely good or purely evil we all have degrees of both, and all of us did stupid things in our lives. There are life situations that would push EVERYONE to steal...

It's easy to judge people from comfy middle class lifestyle typing behind a keyboard but life out there can be cruel.
>>
File: laughing gril.jpg (85 KB, 697x480) Image search: [Google]
laughing gril.jpg
85 KB, 697x480
>>73388309
>>
>>73381146
Escobar on a tshirt...yeah this guy was goin places.
>>
>she is looking at a calendar and not a new rose gold iPhone that was payed with welfare
>>
>>73388547
see

>>73386797
>>
>>73388341
>Someone steals your shit
>Chances of getting it back are basically nil
>Description of suspect matches 70% of all blacks in the city

Shooting them is the only way to serve justice, the police are largely useless in cases like this
>>
>>73388547
>It's easy to say "he deserved to die" etc. but the class divide in USA is huge, there are people barely survivng while some have billions

but instead of stealing from the rich he decided to rob some white women in his own neighborhood which implies she wasn't exactly rich and probably not a whole lot better off then his family
>>
>>73388341
Honestly I couldn't disagree more.

Our self defence laws in Europe are screwed up.

I'd love to shoot a criminal who broke into my house.
Retribution and iron justice are underrated.
>>
>has gold chains
>has gold teeth
Needs school supplies.
>>
>>73383418
We don't have niggers. Black people come here for education or jobs.
>>
>>73388712
Dude, rich people live in segregated communities, you know this better than me, it's not so easy to "steal from the rich" as the rich are very well protected.

I'm not excusing his action. It was wrong. And I'm not judging the woman who shot him, but still, he was a victim too.
>>
>>73378071
>old White ladies' houses

He broke into a black lady's house though. This story was here a couple weeks ago and we learned it was a black on black crime, hence no national coverage.

Nice try though, shill.
>>
File: 1443494917407.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1443494917407.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>73383395
>A life is more valuable than a television
>>
File: dem superpowers.png (249 KB, 480x406) Image search: [Google]
dem superpowers.png
249 KB, 480x406
>>73379029
>one eye
LMAO
>>
>>73388712
>there are people barely survivng

This is bullshit
to "barely survive" you would have to literally be too lazy to get gubmint programs
>>
File: donwest.jpg (72 KB, 982x683) Image search: [Google]
donwest.jpg
72 KB, 982x683
>>73381021
>>73381029
>>73382315
>>73382613
>>73382697
>>73383395
>>73388341
>>73388547

Rob and die as simple as that
Don't make the Big Don't turn your ass's purple again.
>>
>>73389046
i didn't say that, its a quote from the guy i replied to
>>
File: 1461526755870.png (234 KB, 488x409) Image search: [Google]
1461526755870.png
234 KB, 488x409
>>73378071 (OP)
It's called getting a job to pay for your school supplies and clothes, like everyone else in the US. Do these people actually think that white people get a magic fairy to drop their clothes and school supplies, but oppressed blacks have to steal because there's NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY?

Amazing how some african american blacks will justify ANYTHING rather than saying: "oops maybe i should stop doing that stupid shit!" If they answered "oops maybe i shouldn't be doing that stupid shit" with regards to 99.99999... 999..99999..999.. 9..9999999% of what they are complaining about it would be much more accurate.
>>
>>73388753
I can agree with you that our self-defense law are fucked up. It feels like in many cases the victim will punished just for defending himself.

But I don't agree that killing someone over theft will ever be justified. Not in a civilized country. Only exception I can see could be if the theft would lead to financial ruin or something.
>>
>>73383395
>Raising Cane's
Fuck off, Layne's sauce is miles better than Cane's.
>>
>>73389116
Yeah I was responding to the claim not the poster
>>
File: 1421935118345.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1421935118345.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>73384159
>justice being served
>>
File: darrel trevon johnson.jpg (24 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
darrel trevon johnson.jpg
24 KB, 534x712
>>73378893

A different Trevon Johnson.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/02/01/greenville-man-pleads-guilty-running-over-cop/79649076/
>>
>>73388547
You should spare your pity for white children that get violently murdered by niggers, not for some subhuman dindu with an IQ of 75.
>>
>>73388341
Play stupid games win stupid prizes, faggot. You over-emotional western european cucks make me sick.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 240x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 240x309
>>73387697
The brand of shirt the white guys threw at her mother to clean off wth afterwards. Seemed fancy and clean.
>>
>>73388887
>it's not so easy to "steal from the rich" as the rich are very well protected

It wasn't so easy to steal from this old lady either, was it nigger?
>>
>>73381021
>I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong in most case
>a life

This is how you people always love to say it. "A life", like we should all get sentimental about it.
But let's not forget whose life it was: a hood gangster who tried to rob an old lady
I don't care about "a life" when that life is some piece of shit trying to make MY LIFE worse.

She didn't take a life as much as she took a low-life.
>>
>>73383764
>Placing value and sanctity on your home is subjective
>Placing value and sanctity on the life of someone who wants to violate that, and possibly hurt you is objective

Morality is always subjective, anon. A human is not valuable for the sake of simply existing.

Also, how do you know if they pose a threat or not? You think at first glance you can tell whether they have a gun or a knife? You think you should wait for them to pull it out? You think that they'll value YOUR life more than your property?
>>
Drag him out your window dragging out the dead singing I miss you snakes and ladders flip the lid out pops the cracker smacks you in the head knives you in the kneck kicks you in the teeth steel toe caps takes all your credit cards get up get the gunge get the eggs get the flan in the face the flan in the face the flan in the face dance you fucker dance you fucker don't you dare don't you dare don't you flan in the face take it with the love it's given take it with a pinch of salt take it to the tax man let me back let me back I promise to be good don't look in the mirror at the face you don't recognize help me call the doctor put me inside put me inside put me inside put me inside put me inside
>>
>>73388547
People that are driven to steal out of necessity should know that doing so carries with it risks like getting shot.
A predator that hunts another predator does so in order to survive, but also realizes that the action is inherently dangerous to itself.
>>
>>73378071
The big problem is this mentality of non-responsibility is seeping out and being accepted in our wider culture. This is why multiculturalism doesn't work, because the better culture falls to the level of the worse culture. The worse culture cannot be raised.
>>
>>73389209
>But I don't agree that killing someone over theft will ever be justified.

That's why there is a difference between theft, burglary, and robbery you jizz swilling faggot.
This shitskin was made good doing the latter.
>>
>>73382157
That's how Brandon is spelt phonetically. So that's how blacks will insist it's ackshully spelt on da burf sirtificut.
>>
>>73389935

You are correct but we might as well not try to pretty it up.

98 percent of niggers will always be niggers and breed even more niggers.

We need humane eugenics or mass deportation.

Otherwise America will balkanize itself in less than a century.

tl;dr: niggers gonna nig
>>
>>73382315
Did you seriously just say that niggers expect to be able to rob and steal whatever they want with no consequences if they are unarmed?
>>
>>73381708
>brandun
maximum kek
>>
>>73383764
>white bread
>>
>>73384406
>I dont know the intent of someone unlawfully entering my home, and I'm not going to trust said intruder with my own safety.
this desu

>E-excuse me sir, are you just going to take my stuff, or do I have to shoot you? Oh, y-you're not planning a-any harm? Well then, I trust you fully, Mr. Criminal. C-carry on with your robbery.
>>
File: 1396820746902.jpg (29 KB, 634x272) Image search: [Google]
1396820746902.jpg
29 KB, 634x272
>>73382125
>florida itself is mostly a shithole

Some men work to make it better.
>>
>>73390507
>not liking white bread on occasion
>>
>>73379154
Oh shit this was on the Space Coast lmao is it time to get ready for the shitstorm?
>>
File: 1427860278057.jpg (157 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1427860278057.jpg
157 KB, 633x1812
>>73390683

White bread is nigger put-down of white people in America.

Anon was pointing out the irony, I think.
>>
>>73378071

HE A GUD BOY
HE JUS NEED MO MONEY FO DEM SCOOL SUPLIES
>>
>>73381845
It's a real place
I live <10 miles away
>>
>>73381845
pretty nice beaches there
>>
>>73390903

Do you know any people named Trevon?
>>
>>73382315
>>http://the-difference-between.com/condone/accept

the definitions alone prove that the retarded family condoned this behavior.
>>
>>73391015
Yes, but I don't think this was him. He was the same age though I think. There are only a few non-whites in my town though. Brevard is a mostly very white county.
>>
>>73390861
So many good boys in America.
>>
File: typical android user.jpg (31 KB, 584x306) Image search: [Google]
typical android user.jpg
31 KB, 584x306
Things I've learned in this thread: it's impossible ti kill or permanently impair someone unless you've got a weapon of some sort.
>>
>>73389154
This a prime example of nigger brains. They think functionality comes magically when something looks like it. They are so eager to mistake imitations for the real thing.
>>
File: sus (1).png (1012 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
sus (1).png
1012 KB, 1440x1440
>>73383611
couldn't have said it better myself, leaf
>>
File: OBAMA PHONE.jpg (52 KB, 849x468) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA PHONE.jpg
52 KB, 849x468
>>73388652

Got dat phone.

Don't need no white man's calendar.

Makes sense, given pic related.
>>
>>73391475

THIS.

SO MUCH THIS.

Like the niggers in darkest Africa who were given some formula for their babies and, when the formula people didn't give it out free anymore, nigger women used any white powder to mix with water to feed (and poison in some cases) their niglets.

White hippies blamed the formula maker for creating the demand in the retard-level niggers.
>>
>>73391475
Or that nigger woman a thousand miles from Florida who beat the hell out of a store clerk because she looked like Casey Anthony on the same day as the verdict was read.

Because the white woman looked like Casey Anthony, this negress beat up the white woman.
>>
>>73391754
>>73390093
>humane eugenics
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>73391934

Humane eugenics means voluntary sterilization (with monetary incentives) for low IQ blacks.
>>
>>73392011
I'd call tricking retarded niggers into taking poison humane
>>
File: 100percentpurekek.jpg (19 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
100percentpurekek.jpg
19 KB, 600x375
>>73378071
Can't take a slug? Don't be a thug.

WE WUZ SCHOLARS
>>
>>73386179
Is there some kind of legal defense fund we can put together for this guy?
>>
File: brit.jpg (60 KB, 467x426) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
60 KB, 467x426
>>73381262

>Do you know how hard that is to do on purpose?

In Europe cops seem to be able to do so consistently.

Bongs shoot two armed charging terrorists in the legs, both survive and get incarerated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEWgKttC9A
>>
>>73393278
Sorry, anon. Got mixed up and thought you were talking about Trevon. Deleted that post because it was pants on head.

On the other hand, the guy you are talking about probably deserves a legal defense fund.

Sounds like he was doing the right thing and got screwed by a PC society.
>>
>>73393278
I just want to send him a medal.
>>
File: 1389676403369.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
1389676403369.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
More Black Scholars
>>
File: bumw-kjiaaasozl.jpg (43 KB, 586x372) Image search: [Google]
bumw-kjiaaasozl.jpg
43 KB, 586x372
>>73384159
ooohh he leakin cuz he leakin' sombody call da amber lance
>>
>>73382848
nah it is amazing
>>
Previous burglaries probably gave this lady PTSD.You get robbed and you never feel safe in your home again.

Some kid snatches $200 in merchandise from a Walmart, not worth killing over. Going into someone's house is different.
>>
>>73379929
>not only do they lack empathy,
In psychological studies blacks scored lowest on empathy. Google it!
>>
>>73383834
Fuck you. You can let people break into your home and let them go, so they can go victimize more people. I'm defending my home and family to the death. The other guy brought it on himself.
Fuck you
>>
>>73380221
>Is your money/possessions worth that person's LIFE?

I didn't make that decision, motherfucker. By encroaching upon my property, territory and physical well-being, you put up your OWN life as forfeit.
as the niggers say: start shit get hit.
>>
>>73393452

Fuck you. I am under no obligation to go out of my way to protect the life of someone who has demonstrated a willingness to harm me.

I will take the most effective shot, and you should, too. A limb shot in no way guarantees an assailant will stop, not does it incapacitate if they, too, are armed. You do not take unnecessary risks in a life or death situation. The people who advocate this kind of thinking are almost universally people with no experience in dangerous situations or with firearms.

The fact that it is part of European police policy is entirely irrelevant to the realities of a violent confrontation. If they want to take additional risks, fine, but the fact of the matter is that it IS an additional risk.
>>
>Hurr every life is sacred!
>Hurr he had *reasons* for being scum!
>My narrative is more important than facts because feelings!

Hey there's are reason most felony crimes could get you executed or mutilated in every culture for most of history. our forefathers realized that in most cases criminals cannot be rehabilitated and simply removing them from the gene pool was easier and more beneficial for society.

Make sure you thank your ancestors for keeping humanity going long enough for us to reach the "enlightened" technological wonderland we live in now.
>>
File: 1448938016311.jpg (90 KB, 724x961) Image search: [Google]
1448938016311.jpg
90 KB, 724x961
>>73388309
>hot nigger
she looks like pepe, kys
>>
>>73388341
>cuck flag
look faggot, my 99 year old grandmother DESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIVE IN PEACE without some nigger busting into her house. If he does threaten her life (by breaking into her house) she HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HERSELF. I hope you learn the hard way when your muzzie overloards just "want to steal" your daughters virginity faggot.
>>
>>73380221
It womb violent until they get the drop on you , then they'll kill you for fun .
>>
>>73388341
The state should not have power over life Sven, they don't have the authority to put a guy in a room till he learns to convince his captors he is reformed.

The state should have power over death though
>>
>>73382315
>crime area
>They don't expect to be shot unarmed. They expect people who own weapons to not be cowardly with it
>he has the potential to change

It would seem to me that the "crime area" would be much less crime-ridden if the cockroaches that are inclined to be criminals would be killed upon committing the crimes.

Do you people understand what causes a crime area? The houses aren't built on a fucking indian burial ground, the land itself is not cursed to corrupt the minds of those who walk on it with a bad case of the "gibsmedat". It's niggers. niggers of all colors and backgrounds. LITERAL subhumans that don't deserve to be in civilization. You cannot EVER excuse someone's behavior because they came from a "crime area", because that piece of shit is WHY it's a "crime area".
>>
>>73395683

Pope Francis, you have changed for the better, LOL.
>>
>>73383395
I television will probably do more for the economy that the average good nigga , so If say the tv is worth more , niggas are basically -200k in fees from welfare and incarceration .
>>
>>73379883
>niggers
>rationality
fucking kek, this is just another reason to chimpout even more
>>
>>73382697
>empathy for niggers
You really ARE autistic arent you?
>>
>>73388547
My grandfather was a poor Italian-mestizo , rather than become a criminal like a lot of his extended family , he joined the army and served his country and took care of his family . What's to stop niggers from doing this.
>>
>>73388341
>filthy animal-tier nigger
>steals your property
>INTRUDES into your home
Yeah, i'd rather have better laws for killing off apes like these
>>
>>73388547
>low iq nigger
>doing nigger things
Sure was a horrible thing
>>
>>73396340
Niggers are odd people.

Not willing to work to improve their lives.
Not willing to study to improve their lives.
Not willing to save money to improve their lives.

But they want the same things that people who work (and study and save and invest)have.

So they embrace theft as a way of life.

And they have a chimp troop mentality so they have to be handled with care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqj58a3DRG4
>>
File: malaymonkey.jpg (6 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
malaymonkey.jpg
6 KB, 192x262
>>73383611
>The most worthless item I own is worth more than the life of any faggot that would break into my home.
>In this moment, I am euphoric.
>>
>>73382697
Actually no, your life and certainly some nigger's life isn't more valuable than a television set, especially if it's mine.

Anyone I catch uninvited in my house dies and that's the end of it. Thank God for Castle Doctrine, although the result would be the same without it.
>>
File: Carl XVI hunting.jpg (32 KB, 291x464) Image search: [Google]
Carl XVI hunting.jpg
32 KB, 291x464
>>73395229

>that it IS an additional risk

Yes

>are armed

It is understandable that police shoot to kill in the US, but in some parts of the world criminals try to avoid shoot-outs with the police.

Crazy / suicidal people tend to be the ones who charge police with knives or similar weapons, it is possible with training to shoot them in the lower extremities with some degree of success.

I think the police should attempt to do so when they feel the situation allows for it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.