[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he die 4 days after the preview screening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8
File: Eyes Wide Shut.jpg (218 KB, 2048x1329) Image search: [Google]
Eyes Wide Shut.jpg
218 KB, 2048x1329
Why did he die 4 days after the preview screening?
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>73366793
>implying Eyes Wide Shut isn't classic /pol/
>>
He didn't. Did you see his body?
>>
>>73366706
>kill the director
>allow the movie to be played internationally
Seriously?
>>
CIA realised that The Shining was him signalling that he filmed the moon landing hoax. Why do you think it was so different from the book?
>>
>>73366890
>kill the director
>immediately review the movie as the worst he's ever created
>director cannot defend it

Well golly gee.
>>
>As a final film, many believed Kubrick would return to the source of his greatest achievement (science fiction, as in the long rumored A.I. ) or toward a subject he had never tackled before (as in the Holocaust, and the proposed Aryan Papers). Instead, he became obsessed with Arthur Schnitzler’s Freudian novella Traumnovelle, updating the tale of a young doctor’s sexual awakening from 1920s Vienna to 1990s New York. Shot entirely on London soundstages and featuring then Hollywood supercouple Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, it promised to be enlightened and experimental. Sadly, it came off like a high class erotic thriller—beautiful to look at, but vacant at its core.
>>
>>73366953
What do you mean he filmed the moon landing hoax?
>>
>>73367048
It was honestly the worst movie of him I saw.
>>
>>73367451
>expose the globalist sex parties/pagan rituals
>get killed
>it becomes cool to think it was your worst piece of work
>>
>>73367366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4A5tJ2j3o
>>
>>73367547
>rich people have orgies and occasionally kill people
Wow, this amount of redpill is incredible, it's not like reading a history book would tell you this countless times.

This makes Eyes Wide Shut as good as Clockwork Orange, Shining, Barry Lyndon, 2001 or Full Metal Jacket.
>>
>>73367752
Yes, the average person associates rich business men with secret society orgies that happen regularly. This film didn't make anyone think, ever. And the fact Kubrick said this was his biggest contribution to cinema means nothing - it was superficial as opposed to 2001 or The Shining.
>>
>>73368049
The average person doesn't think after seeing a movie.
An artist favorite work of art is not necessarily his best.
>>
>>73367642
Holy shit, knowing how intricate Kubrick is with every detail, this cannot be ignored.

>captcha has number 237
>>
>>73368453
The entire Room 237 documentary is great. Batshit crazy, but fascinating.
>>
Scientology killed Kubrick. During filming, Nicole Kidman and Kubrick nearly got Tom Cruise to quit the Church of Scientology.

They killed Kubrick and maneuvered Cruise into divorcing Kidman once they realized she was plotting to free Tom from their clutches
>>
>>73368593
Delete this
>>
>>73366853
go away you jewliwood fag. No one watches movies anymore.
>>
>>73369211
>>73369281
Guess the Hill Shills are getting paid overtime to divert the EWS threads now.
>>
>>73366706
>On March 7, 1999, four days after screening a final cut of Eyes Wide Shut for his family and the stars, Kubrick died in his sleep at the age of 70, after suffering a massive heart attack.

this was before DNA analysis. i'm pretty godamn sure he was poisoned.
>>
>>73369554
But what in EWS was so revealing? As mentioned, the simple mention of sex parties among the Elite isn't a priori threatening to them. What clues did he hide in the film that made it threatening? Or was it more about the CIA realizing he was dangerous from The Shining? >>73366953
>>
>>73369775
Things like "where the rainbow ends", look it up
>>
>>73370119
But all I've seen on that are just about the divide between the Elite and the common folk, which is a tautology.
>>
>>73369775
Not what was revealing but the behind the scenes shit. Kubrick and Kidman ran an intervention and damn near got Cruise to quit the fruity little cult.

They had Kubrick killed in retaliation because of what he did and because they couldn't just murder Nicole Kidman, to send Cruise a message to stay put.
>>
>>73370751
Was Scientology really so bent on keeping Cruise? What's the redpill on Scientology anyway? Didn't 4chan decline after trying to combat it?
>>
>>73367642
Thanks for that video senpai.

That shit was very interesting and makes me want to watch that movie again. I should also read the novel.
>>
>>73366890
After the preview screening he died and 20 minutes was removed from the movie and has never seen the light of day.
>>
>>73371051
Don't bother with the novel. As the video pointed out, Kubrick basically shredded King's novel and made his own beast out of it, either for filmmaking art or to say something about the moon landing.
>>
>>73371013
>Was Scientology really so bent on keeping Cruise?
Yes, after David Miscavige steps down it is highly likely that Tom Cruise will take over as the head of Scientology. However, cracks are starting to appear as they are trying to isolate him from Suri (his daughter)
>What's the redpill on Scientology anyway?
Outlawed in Germany as a ruthless, conniving scam business. They essentially attract mostly weak minded people but they have incredible persuasion and control techniques in place. Essentially you pay a shit ton of money to advance through "Thetan Levels" and remove negativity from yourself. It's a fucking rort.
>>
>>73371274
>Don't bother with the novel.

Are you trying to say the novel is bad then?
>>
>>73371409
Novel is great, it's just nothing like the film.
>>
>>73371013
in addition to what I said here >>73371363
you should check out this video as a small teaser of what these people are capable of. They've killed their own too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNoI3QZm8wc
>>
>>73371363
Some pyramid scheme doesn't sound as bad as a lot of other Illuminati conspiracies. What makes this one special enough to kill Kubrick over?
>>
>>73371804
I didn't think Eyes Wide Shut was about Scientology. I thought it had more to do with the higher tier political and entertainment elite and their occult connections, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones etc that you'd classify as Illuminati and that's what got Kubrick whacked.
>>
>>73371013
Young fags like you are too young to remember that Tom Cruise used to be a global icon, one of the most beloved actors in the 80s and 90s. He could do no wrong and in the case of EWS, the film was his first film after doing Jerry McGuire, a hugely successful film that brought Cruise both commercial and critical blowjobs and spawned one of the most notable memes of the 90s ("SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!").

Scientologist LOVED having Cruise in their cult, because of his popularity. Ironically though Scientology, during Cruise's glory days of the 90s, could not get him to pimp the cult like they wanted to have him pimped. Cruise's agent was a iron fisted lesbian bitch from hell who controlled Cruise's entire career with an iron fist and who was absolutely merciless in her dealings with the media and in particular, made it one of the biggest rules TV and print journalists had to abide by, in order to get an interview with Cruise, that they were forbidden from talking about Scientology and that Cruise and the cult could not publicize his growing role in the cult.

Cruise eventually got rid of his agent around 2004, replacing her with one of his family members, who was also part of the cult. The parting was due to Cruise being tired of being forced to stay silent about the cult, though his agent has stated that he at least had the balls to make the termination be done in a polite fashion and not a scandal. This was what ultimately killed Cruise's career BTW: without his agent keeping journalists in line and keeping him under her boot and basically controlling him and serving as a foil for the Scientologists controlling Cruise, he went batshit crazy and the press, who long resented having to eat shit to get near him, turned on Cruise as payback.
>>
>>73371991
I thought that too, that it was about "generic Illuminati" as opposed to something specific towards Scientology, which makes it weird to think they'd get rid of him.
>>
>>73371804
Scientology is the mother of all pyramid schemes/cults. It was created by a hack sci-fi writer who got lucky with his cult coming along at the right time (following WW2) and unlike most cults, L Ron Hubbard made his cult mainstream enough to be respectable in polite society and worse, made one of his first main objects in forming his cult being that he got the most evil, most sadistic, most vile lawyers in the country to work exclusively for him to destroy anyone who dared cross Hubbard or the cult.

In particular, Scientolgy created the "Fair Game" policy of retaliation, which has been adopted by SJW faggots and right wing faggots over the years to silence critics and whistleblowers.
>>
File: 1433541064680.jpg (2 MB, 3859x4047) Image search: [Google]
1433541064680.jpg
2 MB, 3859x4047
>>
He didn't die, he was taken to the island.
>>
>>73366953
>moon landing hoax
nice disinformation there, faggot
>>
>>73372307
>no mention of him faking moon landing so he could get special low light optics for barry lyndon from US government

not red pilled
>>
>>73372307
Why would he fake the moon landing for them anyway?

And why would they wait to kill him after EWS? Everyone knows about the existence of the Illuminati, and it barely provided anything specific about them besides things people already knew.
>>
>>73372079
>cruise is 53
>looks like he's in his late 20's
How does he do it?
>>
>>73369281
Kill yourself leaf, this is mandatory viewing
>>
>>73366706
People shit on this movie, mostly because their social programming tells them they should, but also because it was edited after his death.

The point that Kubrick is getting to with Eyes Wide Shut, isnt just the opulent sex parties at elitist mansions. It is the way the elite use those parties as a point of corruption and thus control, thereby keeping new members in line. And we arent just talking about silly "put your dick in a pig" David Cameron shit. We are talking "rape a child, then murder them" level stuff that is guaranteed to keep anybody either quiet, or in prison. Now kiddy rape is too heavy for the big screen, especially in america, so Kubrick uses an adult model, but the redpill is right there.

This is how the elite operates. This is why they so rarely rat each other out, despite the fact that they are all power hungry sociopaths competing with each other against us.

As an aside, all the moon landing shit is classic CIA disinformation and people pushing it here are either shills or complete tools.
>>
>>73372851
What do people think was edited out? Was killing him just so they could edit it?

Also, why did Kubrick include such strong moon landing symbolism in The Shining if it's just some CIA disinformation thing?
>>
>>73372079
He had a hell of a good agent.
>>
>>73366853

Classic /pol/ is dead.

Now we have Trump memes and kangz threads in it's place.
>>
>>73372738
yea, no he fucking doesnt

he looks young 40 at best
>>
>>73373083
Hopefully some newfags are taking notes here on a real /pol/ thread. I miss the pedowood threads sometimes too, despite the fact most devolved into disinformation/cancer thanks to genuine shills.
>>
>>73372966
>symbolism
jesus christ, you can use "symbolism" to argue for any point of view. did any of you fucking nutjobs ever ASK kubrick why he put certain symbols into film, which by its very nature is going to be chock full of symbolism of all sorts, not all of it with any specific meaning either.

The moon landing is so undeniably, incontrovertably true you just come off as a complete fucking idiot arguing against it, which is why it is such a perfect disinformation piece because now anything else that comes out of your mouth or that you get close to is easily disavowed thru association with your stupidity.

As for Eyes Wide Shut, its hard to say exactly what was edited out, but looking at the frame of the film and knowing the truth of elitist societies, it is almost certain that Kubrick made the connection between political corruption and snuff parties, as I already explained. Of course, your reading comprehension is in the shitter but then again you believe in the moon landing hoax...
>>
>>73373363
Where did I ever say I believed the moon landing never happened?

All I'm saying is that Kubrick isn't an amateur director. When he makes a choice, especially one as big as deliberately changing the haunted room number in the Overlook from 217 to 237, one begins to ask, why? The "official" answer was that the hotel they were filming at didn't want room 217 to be associated with fear, but as mentioned in the posted video, the hotel didn't have a room 217. So why did he lie about it? Couple that with the Apollo 11 shirt, and NASA Gemini/Grady twins (also not in King's novel), and you begin to realize he's saying SOMETHING about the moon mission. Whether he's saying it's a fake or not, I don't know. But the pieces add up pretty clearly.
>>
at these parties they actually sacrifice pint sized manlets in place of children
>>
>>73372738
>yfw his front teeth aren't symmetrical
>>
>>73373595
for all you know, maybe he simply thought that '237' sounded or looked better. film is an artform, aesthetics are abstract and subjective by nature, there doesnt have to be a "reason" for it other than the director had a gut feeling or a hair in his ass.
>>
this is some scary shit
>>
>>73369554
Why would DNA help with poison?

Btw CIA has a literal heart attack gun that shoots a frozen dart. Dissolves and undetectable in autopsy.
>>
>>73373595
and again, maybe kubrick, who after all directed 2001 and was an avid space and science fiction fan, had been watching all the fascinating moon landings and space programs of nasa, and felt like throwing a few brush strokes into his film, like putting an easter egg in?

why does it have to have deeper meaning? and why for gods sake does it have to mean that the moon landing was faked?
>>
>>73373722
Sure, you could say that about anyone. But Kubrick has a history of intricate detail in his films. Take for example the genius of the layout of the Overlook: purposely designed with impossible architecture to give it a creepier feeling. EWS makes use of Christmas lights in the background to make visuals that blend dreams with reality.

The point is: he puts deep thought into his sets, and it seems foolish to disregard specific decisions which get a lot of attention as mere coincidences.
>>
>>73368453
It only looks intricate because they let a dozen schizos talk about their stupid internet theories in a deadpan manner in something that should have been labeled a mockumentary. Read the interview with the guy who was Kubrick's right hand man through multiple films, including The Shining, watching that filth. More than half the shit in that "documentary" is flat out wrong and misinterpreting Kubrick's practical movie making style.

The Calumet and Tang cans were chosen because their colors looked good and made the pantry look like an American pantry. The typewriter is German because that was Kubrick's personal typewriter that he owned. The Apollo sweater was made by someone in costume design who was only told to make a sweater a child in America would wear. The skier poster is literally just that, a fucking skier poster. That fat bitch probably never bent her legs like that in her life.
>>
>>73373923
Explain why Room 217, King's iconic haunted hotel room that ever avid reader knew, was changed to Room 237 (number of thousands of miles to the moon) based on a complaint from the hosting hotel about a room they did not have. Then explain why Kubrick lied about this when questioned.
>>
>>73372307
That's the most unconvincing image compilation I've ever seen. If the theory is true then you should be fucking ashamed of harming it like this.
>>
>>73373722
I understand what you're saying and you are right. Film is a dynamic art form and trying to narrow down it's "meaning" or put something in an easily classified box is like trying to nail jelly to a wall, it just won't work. That being said, I think Kubrick was such an incredible director and auteur that you MUST conclude he was telling a story within the story he was telling as >>73373595 has said.

Consider that in 2001: A Space Odyssey Kubrick did not have the foresight to think something like Blu-Ray and Super High Definition filming techniques would be invented and thus we were able to zoom in on the equipment/suit of Poole and see that it says IBM, a clear connection to the American multinational technology and consulting corporation. A man who would go to such lengths for detail in a world that couldn't even see what he was doing at the time of filming would have many, many layers to his work. Hence why people are still dissecting his films to this day.
>>
Great analysis ( French video with English subtitles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28IvY7F1n-I
>>
>>73374114
Give me a source that he lied about it that's not from some weirdo who thinks Kubrick hid his face in a single frame in the sky, something no one else has ever been able to find.
>>
>>73371363
>Outlawed in Germany

Not true. They were just not granted tax exemption because Germany doesn't acknowledge Scientology as a religion. They still got their main recruitment center open ten minutes from where I live.
>>
>>73366706
They had to cut scenes and he refused. So they cut them without him
>>
>>73374324
Ahh thanks for clarifying. I was surprised to think with how "progressive" your country is being lately that they'd actually ban it. I'm sure they can still funnel money though countries to avoid tax anyway.
>>
the film is about female nature, the illuminati shit is trivial
>>
>>73373814
I don't believe that but if it turned out to be true I wouldn't really be surprised so whatever.
>>
>>73366706

Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick's attempt at warning us about the Jews.
>>
>>73367451
FMJ is his worst.

He's highly overrated in any case, though he has remarkable kinematic ability for a jew.
>>
>>73373653
Is this a bad thing?
>>
>>73374508

female nature and russians that sell their daughters
>>
>>73374691
It's """"russians"""", probably a reference to the israeli/jewish trafficking of slavic girls.
>>
>>73374429
It got condemned openly by many of our politicians after they claimed that Scientology members face the same persecution as jews in the Holocaust, can't say shit like that in Zion-Germany without a backlash.

It's been very quiet in the media about Scientology in the last decade and I can't imagine they're recruiting many new members these days, I'm not even sure they ever did (in Germany), their self-published member numbers are obviously bogus.
>>
>>73369775

If they realised he was dangerous from The Shining, why did they wait another 19 years to kill him?
>>
>>73374206
Film has always been higher than HD resolution m8, you could see that detail at a cinema
>>
File: 1438600140517.jpg (41 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1438600140517.jpg
41 KB, 460x500
>2016
People actually still believe that the rich have secret sex orgies where they kill people and sacrifice babies to pagan gods?

You sound like a medieval peasant believing the jews are killing babies and drinking their blood lmao
>>
The original title for the movie was Jaded Eyes Wide Shut.
>>
>>73374955

>Implying they don't

http://www.hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/
>>
>be Kubrick
>be approached by the government to fake the moon landing
>go there to start working
>you realize you couldn't do it because the technology doesn't allow the frame rates to fake low gravity
>you realize that you can't fake transmissions from outer space because that would mean sending a satellite to act as the Apollo 11 capsule
>after much talking you realize that its incredibly costly to fake the moon landing
>its way more simple to send people to the moon and if they die you just say a heart warming speech
>try that
>it worked
>now the gov DID send people to the moon AND at a fraction of the cost
>>
>>73375031
Oh look some rich family has a party with weird clothes as a dresscode, with the last footage of any of this happening from the 70's. Salvador Dali was there too, and he is known to be a normal guy..

THEY MUST HAVE BLOOD ORGIES AND SACRIFICE BABIES
>>
>>73375224
you need backup JIDF
>>
File: 1460787083577.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1460787083577.png
193 KB, 559x558
>>73374955
AJ filmed one such ritual in Bohemian Grove so its true. Maybe they stopped killing actual people and they're mock killing effigies.

>>73375031
>tfw you'll never go to a fancy illuminati party and enjoy the high life of the rich and powerful
>>
>>73371363
Do Scientology is pretty much that Kifflom shit from GTA?
>>
>>73375224
Epstien in America, BBC (Saville) in England.
>>
>>73375543
Yes they take pedophilia cases out of the media, that doesn't mean they kill babies or worship pagan gods.

It has everything to do with image. Our secretary general is suspected to have had sex with little boys, yet no case is ever started against him for lack of evidence, even with about 5 witnesses.

Having a pedo in such an important position is harmful for the company/state so they hide it. It's morally wrong but not the same as killing babies/having blood orgies.
>>
>>73376039
The goyim know
>>
>>73376145
oyy veyy
>>
>>73366706
Unless the rumors that things were cut because they revealed too much are true, there is nothing in the film that people weren't already aware of regarding the ultra rich. Conspiracy theorists and occult fags have been talking about the bizarre bohemian grove parties for a long time.
>>
>>73375392
The Kifflom shit is obviously based on Scientology
So, yes.
>>
>>73376039
The SRA stuff is there to discredit the 'conspiracy' by making it seem ridiculous. I doubt anyone actually has such beliefs. It is basically a system made to manipulate people.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 409x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 409x399
I'm suprised that nobody has talked about Polanski's Rosemary's Baby from 1968.

I don't know what's the truth behind all these movies, but I'm certain that there are huge stories that are constantly hidden to the public.
>>
>>73374226
Great video, Frenchfag here but trust me it's probably the most interesting piece I ever heard on EWS
>>
>>73375224
>>73376039

Read this anon >>73372851
The movie depict methods used by elites to keep new recruits / members down and therefor make the whole network harder to expose
>>
>>73367366
>What do you mean he filmed the moon landing hoax?
They built a stage and everything.

Personally i think the moon landing happened but that they played it safe and where prepared to fake it because they didn't want to look bad in front of the soviets. I also think some of the photos are fake because there where things on the moon that they didn't want people to see. There are audio recording of astronauts freaking out and saying shit like ''look at that! Its huge oh my god!'' and command freaking them to switch channel. Not to mention all the astronaut that say that they seen shit.
>>
>>73372851
>Now kiddy rape is too heavy for the big screen, especially in america, so Kubrick uses an adult model, but the redpill is right there.

I think Kubrick tried to imply that in the movie. There is a completely useless side story about a very young teenager being pimped by her father in the costume shop.

The whole thing is totally unrelated to the rest of the movie plot wise. It may be just to set the atmosphere, but I think it was Kubrick's way of saying that the story should have involved children.
>>
File: epstein and clinton.png (420 KB, 639x1183) Image search: [Google]
epstein and clinton.png
420 KB, 639x1183
>>73372851
>We are talking "rape a child, then murder them" level stuff that is guaranteed to keep anybody either quiet
Its true.

They are literally satanic and they rape and kill children regularly. The missing child reports spike around this time every year.
http://truthseekertimes.ca/n/news0020.html
>>
I work in Gazprom and foot fetish and BDSM parties are frequent thing here.
>>
>>73378287
>There are audio recording of astronauts freaking out and saying shit like ''look at that! Its huge oh my god!'' and command freaking them to switch channel. Not to mention all the astronaut that say that they seen shit.
>>73378287
Sauce?
>>
>>73375224
>Salvador Dali
>normal
>>
>>73379252
>ywn be a decadent manlet oligarch banging and impregnating the entire Russian institute during holidays

Why even live?
>>
>>73379961
Nice sarcasm detection
>>
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
>>
>>73372846

lmao
>>
>>73378287

Man has never left and will never leave earth orbit in the future in any meaningful fashion.
>>
>>73374732
Wonder what they have against Slavs. They have always done this to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzcaU4C_Oc
>>
>>73381968

why keep on lying about it then ? so guys space travel is not possible. it would be that simple
>>
>>73366706
jesuits got mad he showed the world their red mass.
>>
>>73378287
>>73379844
Its pretty much confirmed to have happened because the Russians and British detected that the craft had gone much further than the space stations. They didn't really explain how the Apollo vertical thrust was so impressive and even today they are unparalleled in sheer metric force that they can build up. Even if it didn't happen we'd be well capable of it today.
>>
File: 1450876708890.png (52 KB, 228x220) Image search: [Google]
1450876708890.png
52 KB, 228x220
>>73367642
>2011 + 5
>moon landing hoaxers still exist
>>
>>73366706

The movie fucking sucked. The acting was okay and so was the direction but the editing, set design and writing were shit-tier
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.