[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AM I BEING DETAINED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fh -gzQnMnA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19
File: detained c.jpg (38 KB, 631x306) Image search: [Google]
detained c.jpg
38 KB, 631x306
AM I BEING DETAINED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fh-gzQnMnA
>>
>>73363380
Come one, just give that cop a $20 bill and go away.
>>
>>73363380
god I hate these nutjobs.
>>
>>73363380
>lolbertarian paradise
>YOU CANT ARREST ME WALMART COP I DONT HAVE A CONTRACT
>>
kek...freeman BTFO
>>
>>73363380
How many of these "sovereign citizens" are plants?
>>
>>73364822
I think they only identify as plants for tax purposes
>>
File: Burger Time!.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
Burger Time!.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>73364822
eh, 60/40.

id like to say all of em are plants, but there are a fuck ton of retards out there.
>>
I'm no stranger to these videos, but I still can't wrap my head around why these people think that by destroying any sort of government ID (drivers licences, SSA cards, birth certificates) they're no longer obligated to follow the law.

I'd assume some of them already know they can formally renounce their citizenship, but that would mean having to find another county to live in, and that's not as easy as filming yourself being a dick to cops.
>>
>that shaky voice

i occasionally have those encounters when i'm a total mess. same shaky voice. tons of adrenalin pumping. nervous as fuck.

when i feel all that coming on, i stop myself and try to escape the ordeal.
>>
lol I've watched this twice so far, so good, wish it was longer
>>
Is Wendy's any better in Canada? It's pretty GOAT here if the kitchen isn't entirely niggers, I'm just wondering if maybe Canada offers some neat different shit on the menu.
>>
>>73363380
>get out of the FUCKING car!!!
Why are officers of the law allowed to use such language?
>>
>sovereign citizen
Just what in the fuck is that even? Some sort of American thing?
>>
>>73363380

Lol, what a fruitcake
>>
>>73363380
>"YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE THE LAW"
>>
are these the same people who think the government is stashing lots of money in their name and that cancelling their "corporate name" will make them immune to law?
>>
>>73366849
It's when you don't identify with the state you live in.
Kind of like when a man doesn't identify with the sex he was ''given'' at birth.

Same exact shit.
These people believe they are above the law because of what they identify as, same way a tranny believes he deserves special rights for his identity.
>>
>>73363380
god fucking damn it. These are the people that ask to see the manager or go to PTA meetings and make a big deal out of nothing.

I've lived in USA for 25 years. I've NEVER EVER had a problem with police. And I've lived in some major ghettos. I can only recall once when I was asked "sir we need to check your bag" during random checks in NYC subway, and once when I was walking home at night with a hoodie on at 2am, a cop stopped me and cop pulls over
>"sir where are you coming from
>"work"
>"where do you work"
>"right down the street at ____"
>"are you headed home right now?"
>"yeah just a few blocks away"
>"okay have a good night"
fuck you niggers that give officers a hard time.
>>
>>73363380
LOL fucking waterloo. God I hate this shitty city.
>>
post more of this shit, hilarious stuff
>>
Is he surprised that the cops pulled their guns?

That's what they are: gunmen.

Watch enough videos of traffic stops and you will notice that cops often put their hands on their guns while walking up to a car. That shit is constantly on their minds.

They're nothing but losers who go around initiating armed confrontations with people.

I recall once I was on a right-wing forum for concealed carriers, and they were saying that during a traffic stop that they avoid the word "gun. They say instead "Sir I am conceal carrying an X pistol today." They thought that the word "gun" would be too scary to say to an officer lol.

Even right-wing gun nuts are scared of cops because they know what they are: gunmen who enforce the will of government through physical violence.
>>
File: 1459221041817.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1459221041817.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>73363380
Fuckin' hosehead.
>>
>>73367472
>Watch enough videos of traffic stops and you will notice that cops often put their hands on their guns while walking up to a car. That shit is constantly on their minds.
Australian police officer here: We do that out of training. We don't ever want to shoot anybody, but we have to be prepared (especially in sensitive situations such as traffic stops where you can hide a gun where the fuck ever).

If you actually think that I ever want to shoot or beat someone, you seriously need to re-consider why I would go into this job.

I drive around, visit people during the worst times of their lives, visit suicides and murders, and have incredibly stupid work hours and shifts due to poorly worded federal laws.

I do this job because I love it, not because I secretly want to pop a cap in some guy's ass.
>>
At some point certain phrases like "am i being detained" and "free inhabitant" should give a cop the right to just butst a window.

it would make these vids a tad shorter but just as entertaining
>>
>>73367472

>cops are a bunch of awful thugs

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=750_1462489045
>>
>>73364822
>>73366849
There are American ones, but this one is Canadian

He seems to be identifying himself as a citizen of a defunct canadian government separate from the crown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Canada
>>
>>73367472
(You)
>>
>>73367673
ausbro cop.

what state are you in, i have some serious questions i would like to ask you in relation to your views on the hoon laws.
>>
>>73367734
So? Never heard of NAFTA?
>>
>>73367673
tell me about an abbo encounter you poof
>>
>>73367673

Watch this one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc9_1380991562
>>
>>73367881
what?..... I was just explaining that this guy is canadian, so it's apparently not just an American thing.
>>
File: 1462560119662.jpg (83 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
1462560119662.jpg
83 KB, 612x587
>>73363380
why does he sound like he is about to cry?
>>
>>73367886
this is easy

walk down the street at ANY time of the day, get abused for being a "white dog" white maggot" "white trash" by some piece of shit who is drunk or high or both, or see them asleep in a butter using a bag of wine or port as a pillow.

or the flip side (rare) see a dude going about his day like any other australian.
>>
>>73363380
God damn, officer has a long fuse. Even took that Kinkos copied paper and patiently as fuck.

Anyone have that vid of that one latino chick who said "free citizen" a few hundred times and started screaming rape during the arrest?
>>
File: 1270273313313.jpg (12 KB, 257x277) Image search: [Google]
1270273313313.jpg
12 KB, 257x277
>>73363380
The police officer arrested this guy since he's acting like a crazy and he could've killed the officer who stood in front of the vehicle. Still they used excessive force and could've hurt the guy. It would've been reasonable for the guy to comply with the officers since they have the power but the guy didn't acknowledge that so he had to be "taught a lesson" about who's in power.
>>
>>73368266
That's because these are Canadian police.
>>
>>73368193
d'you reckon you could tell us some stories of being a cop? Have you ever actually seen a murder?
>>
>>73368089
He is crying because his government gave some cockroaches visas to Europe while being immigrant blackmailed.
>>
u dun thieved ma child bud
>>
>>73368390
I used to do security for the nightclubs around the universities in waterloo. I recognize one of the cops in the video, he busted a nigger starting a fight in a Burger King. "I dindu nuffin" "I'm not resisting" while trying to escape. Ended up getting his monkey ass slammed into the ketchup dispensers and taken down to the ground hard.
>>
Holy shit that cuck is so lucky they didn't gun him down when the cop had his gun drawn and he DOVE DOWN INTO THE SEAT TO GRAB SOMETHING
>>
>>73363380
As a man what gives you the right to pull me over?
>>
File: 1273384548237.jpg (11 KB, 225x226) Image search: [Google]
1273384548237.jpg
11 KB, 225x226
>>73366849
>sovereign citizen
>Just what in the fuck is that even? Some sort of American thing?

It's an individual or a regional thing. In some backwater parts of the USA there's families of people who homeschool their kids and stockpile food and guns for Armageddon. And then there's lone wolves who think that the government doesn't have legitimacy; or they read that the state doesn't have authority over individuals that the state illegitimately identifies and taxes as a citizen and so on.
>>
>>73363510
lol
>>
>>73368089
He's nervous and probably has adrenaline pumping. I'm a loser with a social anxiety disorder and I get the same way whenever I get into a confrontation.
>>
>>73367987
This one gets me every time. His screams will always haunt me.
>>
>>73367673
Are cops allowed on 4chan? Don't other cops monitor this place? Or are you one of those cops? In which case, shouldn't you be lurking?
>>
The phrase "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron. It's like they think they can live in a country without the laws applying to them. Fucking mental lol.
>>
>>73368680
By choosing to live/interact with a community that has formed a contract of hiring and vetting individuals to enforce local ordnance and law?

Don't like it? Live outside of municipalities.

If you live outside of cities you only have the sheriff who is a publicly elected official.
>>
>>73367673
Why can't I ever have a friendly conversation with a cop? Whenever I approach you it's always coldness, trying to get us on something. Always. Working in security it was no different, cops always treat us as the enemy. Seriously explain this mindset, I don't care how rough your day was, that's pure unprofessionalism.
>>
"CALL THE POLICE"

"sir we are the police"
>>
>>73369071
>Live outside of municipalities.

and how would you do that? I'm sure if you just went into the woods and built yourself a cabin you'd get arrested for not getting planning permission and avoiding housing taxes or whatever dogshit
>>
>>73363380

What a faggot.
>>
>>73366849
It's the US equivalent to a German Reichsbürger.
>>
>>73369181
It probably everything to do with how they are trained.
I've had plenty of encounters with the police in Latvia and the UK. Cops are always so nice.

I used to go to a gym that was right next to a police station, so I'd meet cops all the time. I love those guys.
>>
>>73368193
Why do you say "piece of shit" when this nation was literally founded by British criminals. In Australia, you're the only piece of shit.
>>
>>73363380
>be united states
>have constitution
>know that if an officer does something illegal I can sue and potentially retire depending on how macho he's feeling
>"no I do not give consent am I free to go?"
Like why would you want to fight them? If you let them violate your constitutional rights, you can hire a lawyer and sue the fuck out of them.
>>
>>73369422
Is there much street crime there? Do the cops carry guns?

>>73369444
He said, while living fat off the work of our ancestors.
>>
>>73369181
The growing disconnect between the popo and the average joe for one.
The media paints all cops as bloodthirsty thugs and this ends with joe public being a pain to deal with for the police.
On the other side the police are dealing with more and more aggressive public, to the point where it's hard to tell who's a criminal trying to weasel his way out of an arrest and who's just being a pain in the ass to fuck with the police, so the cops start treating the public worse as a result.

There are exceptions both ways though.
>>
>>73363380
holy fuck

Anyone who's ever played a cop on LS-RP will get a huge nostalgia boost from this.
>>
>>73369071
its a reference to this
>>
>>73369826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBgkAmJUn0
>>
>>73366849
Your country has them as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsbürgerbewegung
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 500x526
>>73367734
WTF never heard of this in my entire life.
>>
>>73369584
I don't think there's much more street crime than in Australia. There's loads of fist fights and drunk people breaking shit. We don't have BLM looting stores and killing people.
Cops don't carry guns unless they are delivering cash boxes and stuff like that. They can defuse most situations by having two buff dudes stare down the criminals. They only need guns when they suspect someone might attack them. It's pretty chill.
>>
>>73363380
why do cucknadians make everything they do on camera look so cringey? also didn't this fag get get btfo on a subway in taiwan by a chinese dude?
>>
lol this video fucking rules

these people in my eyes are mentally ill, their belief that they can "reject" the laws of the land they live on is a full-on delusion
>>
>>73363380
Looks and sounds like a jew
>>
I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BAD GUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J25yy3aBf0
>>
>>73370177
>Cops don't carry guns unless they are delivering cash boxes and stuff like that.
So Latvian police are UK-tier eunuchs?

Our policemen are always prepared, though they haven't fired a single shot in a long time. A friend of mine is a cop and he says that criminals are either unarmed or in a vehicle, so chases are much more common than armed confrontations.
>>
Can someone explain how he can claim he has rights if those rights are given to him by the same state that he claims he doesn't have to obey?
>>
File: 1308099928001.jpg (46 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
1308099928001.jpg
46 KB, 572x626
These videos are usually annoying but it's adorable with the Canadian accents.
>>
>>73370912
like pretend americans
>>
>>73369444

aww you are upset because you think I put the whole race into one basket, read the rest of the comment you fucking cunt.

ps stereotypes are there for a reason, go throw a stick at your wife for not collecting enough grubs for dinner and forgetting to collect the petrol to sniff.
>>
>>73370756
>oh shit that was jacob FUCK ME!
>>
>>73369578
Only people with brains and money understand this.

The average settlement is $30k for a rights abuse case. NYPD for exampl in the last decade has paid out almost 500-million in settlements.

The branches of government exist for a reason. Cops just enforce the law. There's always some faggot that's "hurr all the lawyers are on the state side". If you're not a complete shitbag you'll get just compensation.
>>
>>73369578
The majority of the time they aren't violating a civilian's rights, that's the point.
The cops are operating within the law but Mr. Sovereign "I was travelling, not driving" Citizen thinks they can wish away the laws of the country they're in and do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>73369995
I had a guy tell me all about it a few months back. Talking about how suicide is illegal because your birth cert means the government owns you. If you cancel all of your "contracts" with the governing body you are "free" according to them.

However, this guy just showed you exactly how fucking stupid that idea is.

Guy was railing about how hes never registered his kids blah blah blah.

I love the idea, because our government is a bunch of useless cunts but these guys are just being taken for a bunch of dipshits.
>>
>>73370889
He's insane.
>>
>>73370768
Didn't your police just shoot rubber bullets on some pesky refugees making a fit over ''bad'' conditions in your refugee centre?

Keep it up Estonia.
>>
>>73371680
>rubber bullets are the same as actual bullets

I just did some (not very thorough) research and the last serious shooting we had where the police was involved was in 1994.
>>
>>73367734
It's worse than that, he said Republic of Kanata

Essentially a separate government operating in Canada that claims simply by saying you're with Kanata then Canadian laws don't apply to you
>>
>>73369412
>German Reichsbürger.

you cucks stole that from the americans
>>
>>73370756
>I JUST SHOT YOU 8 TIMES HITTING ALL YOUR VITAL ORGANS BUT ARE YOU OKAY JACOB????
>no
>>
all law is basically convincing people that your position of authority or power is the status quo.
>>
>>73371680
also that incident happened in November last year
>>
>>73363954
I'd bet twenty bucks the cuck in the video is a libertarian leech.

I bet he thinks taxation is slavery as well, while taking advantage of welfare, free healthcare in Canada and driving on public roads. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>73367152

It was unlawful for him to ask those questions.

I always state "My business is my own"
>>
>>73363380

>Sovereign Citizens

Stop. These videos are always so fucking hard to watch. They just spout legalese and hope the cop is confused or hesitant.
>>
>>73370912

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A4JJV5lP7k

it's such a mild and underrated accent. the key is sounding super earnest.
>>
Driving is not a right...
>>
>>73372507
and sometimes it does fuck up the cops so the cases get thrown out of court.

no more despicable how cops say "just work with me" and act buddy buddy
>>
>white people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-z0_YH2UGw
>>
>>73372326
Its not unlawful for an officer to make inquires. There's nothing saying you have to respond, but he's free to ask you those extremely general questions.
>>
>>73372326
A fucking edgelord response desu
Who gives a shit if the cops want to know some useless trivia about my day?

Only the guilty have something to hide.
>>
>>73363380
Country of the free lol
>>
>>73372919
it's not unlawful for me to kill a cop because

I AM THE LAW
>>
>>73367734
*Kanata not Canada

http://m.therecord.com/news-story/4136628--freeman-free-for-now-after-gunpoint-standoff-with-police
>>
>>73365766
Even if you renounce citizenship you're still subject to the laws of the country that you're in.
>>
Little bitch got what he deserved at the end.
>>
>>73373179
yeah but these guys don't know that
>>
>>73372326
>It was unlawful for him to ask those questions.
He was investigating a man suspected of committing a crime.
So no, it wasn't unlawful.
>>
>>73373274

uhhhh it literally is a crime to operate a vehicle and not have plates on your car
>>
>>73367152

Most people aren't abused by cops. It doesn't justify abuse.

Note: I'm not calling this cop abusive. But, you can't stick with that mindset. Else you would justify abuse when it DOES happen.
>>
>>73372967
Shit bait
>>
>>73373369
>uhhhh it literally is a crime to operate a vehicle and not have plates on your car
Yeah, what's your point?
>>
File: 1349424793734.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1349424793734.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>73365049
>>
>>73373179
laws only matter if they can be enforced

mention jury nullification watch people shit bricks
>>
File: 1462523373453.jpg (79 KB, 576x606) Image search: [Google]
1462523373453.jpg
79 KB, 576x606
>>73367152

Good Lad
>>
>>73373394
>implying it's bait

Really though. Cops only ever talk to me once in a blue moon over not having lights on my bike. Encounters usually go as follows
>"where you headed"
>home
>"there's a city ordnance that says you need to have lights on your bike after dark."
>Oh I didn't know, thank you officer.
>"No problem have a good night"

If you all would just quit sperging out on the cops you would have zero problems.
>>
>>73371844
Really? We had a number of incidents, including crazy people running into government buildings and getting shot.
>>
>>73365998
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Makes me feel autistic
>>
>>73369860
>that stress building up with the hand rubbing as the libtard drones on
Oh man I fucking love videos like this
>>
>>73363380

All sovereign citizen should be locked up.

super-lolbretarians.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
>>73373417

this wasn't some gray area incident, it's cut and dry that this "freeman" moron was in the wrong
>>
When a cop acts like a hard ass to the wrong person :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

nothing better when they squeal like the little piggies they are
>>
>>73363380

Top kek. I'am glad they pulled a gun on him and smashed his window.
They must have been mega pissed with his whiny bulllshit.

>Says he hasn't done anything wrong
>"There pulling a gun on me for have illegal plates"
>>
>>73373642
"Only the guilty have something to hide" is a dangerous idea, even if it's just easier to comply with what the cops want.
>>
>>73373984
It's not illegal to be an asshole, sounds like you're just worried about being outed for playing games with your social circle even if your aren't doing anything criminal.
>>
>>73373886
Sure, but the police don't make those decisions, they only arrest if they suspect someone of committing a crime.
Judge and jury are the ones who actually convict and then the person becomes a criminal.
>>
>>73363380
god its so obvious when someone saw some bullshit on the internet and tries to use it in real life

>um the government actually isnt legitimate so you cant do anything :)

how do the cops not laugh?
>>
>>73373821
>3:15
>"HELP! CALL THE PO-LICE"
>sir we are the police
>"N-NOOO"
>>
>>73373642
Because pro-tip, we don't want to do he paperwork involved with giving you a citation. So long as you're not an asshole we'll just leave you with a warning.

t. bacon bits
>>
File: 1461890839714.jpg (298 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
1461890839714.jpg
298 KB, 1470x1116
Good. Our police are worse. Now you leafs stay the fuck out of America.
>>
File: 1259994013280.jpg (95 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1259994013280.jpg
95 KB, 450x300
lol imagine the fat out of shape police trying to fight some sort of actual uprising shit would laughable
>>
republic of cana-da? wut?
>>
>>73363510
Bribe money doesn't work here, I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in a society where an average citizen holds the power to bribe a public official
>>
>>73374341
lol imagine the fat out of shape /pol/acks trying to fight some sort of actual uprising shit would laughable
>>
>>73363380
DUDE LOL HE'S LITERALLY FUCKING SHAKING

HE IS FUCKING CRYING
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVWY_dQQoc

look into natural and maritime law
>>
>>73366849
It's someone who believes the government is invalid and therefore the law doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>73363380

free citizens are such great comedy value
>>
>>73367472
Most cops never throughout their careers fire their service weapon in the line of duty. You've been watching too much TV.
>>
>>73374557
laws are social constructs
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

Everything about this sounds good, but it's a shame they're all lazy hippies that won't do do anything to change things, they just go out and break the law and get arrested.
>>
>>73374625
To be fair I'd expect them to be liked by /pol/ seeing as they're connected to white supremacists

>Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate. JJ MacNab, who writes for Forbes about anti-government extremism, describes the sovereign citizen movement as consisting of individuals who believe that the County Sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official or local law-enforcement official. This belief comes from the movement's origins in the "white extremist group" Posse Comitatus.
>>
>cop pointing gun at you
>quickly reach across for camera

lucky to be alive
>>
>>73367673
>have incredibly stupid work hours and shifts due to poorly worded federal laws.
what?
>>
>>73374928
hows that leather taste?
>>
Why did he have to show his ID?
>>
File: hiss.jpg (24 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
hiss.jpg
24 KB, 500x374
>>73363380

He was acting like he was hiding drugs, and tried to pull the police abuse card

no wonder why they were suspiscious

>OMG DONT LOOK IN MY CAR DONT SEARCH ME POLICE ABUSE DONT FUCKING LOCK IN MY CAR I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE LEAVE ME ALONE LET ME PASS DONT SEARCH MY CAR PLS IM GOOD BOY
>>
What a fucking faggot
Who the fuck does this shit for real
>>
>>73373886

wrong is subjective
>>
>>73373941
as opposed to the cops bullshit?
>>
He sounds like the guy from the first mummy movie LOL
>>
>>73375185

HELP! HELP! HELP! I DO NOT CONSENT! I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS POST! I DO NOT CONSENT TO REBUTTALS OR CRITICISM! I AM NOT A PERSON, I AM NOT POSTING ONLINE, AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO BE BANNED! I AM NOT A PERSON! MY PERSON DOES NOT CONSENT!
>>
>>73365998
its gets better as you get older more confident. more experince,
>>
>>73374928
it wasnt american cop dummy
>>
>>73374430
He didn't mean bribe the cop, he meant how American cops basically just work to earn money for their state.

[spoiler]I should know, I was American until 2 years ago :^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>73375864

true but making quick movements when someone is pointing a gun at you isn't usually a good idea anywhere
>>
File: 1461741326867.gif (2 MB, 350x485) Image search: [Google]
1461741326867.gif
2 MB, 350x485
>>73363380
>be canadian
>get shot

hahahahahaha
>>
>>73363380
The more every day people resist police for mundane stops the more the police are shown to be terrorist filth.

Mock them and spit on them when you see them, worthless jackboot terrorists
>>
>>73375981
No, he literally meant bribe the cop. Mexican police take bribes every single day for small to moderate infractions. I would know, my dad and cousins have been in mexican jail numerous times - hell one time my mom had to wake up @ 3 a.m. and drive 80 miles to cross the border and bribe a police officer with $500 to get my dad out of jail for drunk driving and disorderly conduct(guessing he got into a fight with some people then took off in his car). My fathers side of the family owns a couple beach houses in baja and they get in trouble with the law almost every time they go down. Mexico is corrupt as fuck man, you have no idea. It's bordering a 3rd world country desu. My grandma rents out a property in michoacan and even my grandparents are scared to go too far south, it gets really sketchy and even during 08-09' baja and close to the border were so bad they were scared to go.
>>
File: 1459964116585.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459964116585.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>73376253
he didn't get shot senpai
>>
>>73363380

What a fucking moron, why couldn't he just give them his name
>>
>time to use what I learned on youtube law 101!!!!
>i'm so edgy!!!! fk youz opice
>lol i'm like le ice kubez

fucking A, just work with the cops, they are people too.
>>
>>73363380
hahahahahahahaha dumbass
>>
>>73365998

Yeah I get that too, it's normal. It used to bother me and I'd feel embarassed but it's just a normal reaction to a stessful situation.
>>
>>73375006

You can be aware of and reasonably anticipate police reactions without necessarily condoning them, you stupid fag.
>>
>I'm a f-freeman
>CRASH CRASH BOOM BUDDY
>o-okay
>>
File: 1380173610870.jpg (65 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1380173610870.jpg
65 KB, 400x400
>>73373821
>Is speeding a crime?
>Yes it is.
>Can you prove that I'm driving?
I don't know how these officers are able to resist the urge to beat these people into a pulp.
>>
>>73363510
Do americans have to tip cops?
>>
>>73365049
10/10
>>
I find it funny how pol defends cops. In the past, whenever some attrocity against the civilians was happening, police/army were usually involved. Police aren't here to protect the citizens, they're here to protect the state.
>>
>>73369444
>this nation was literally founded by British criminals

There were far more colonists than prisoners/released prisoners involved in Australia's founding.
>>
>>73380361
++
>>
>>73371490
this.
>officer did the right thing drawing his weapon guy when turns the camera to his face looks a little deranged.
>>
>>73367472
>Watch enough videos of traffic stops and you will notice that cops often put their hands on their guns while walking up to a car. That shit is constantly on their minds.
(You)
>>
>>73363380

If I saw the cops beating up that ugly lolbertarian sperg Rodney King style, I'd record it just for my own amusement.
>>
File: 000tthhg.png (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
000tthhg.png
56 KB, 800x600
i love how fucking scared he sounds.
>>
File: 1457208509807.gif (2 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1457208509807.gif
2 MB, 400x285
>>73372889
> All involved were arrested, including the employee who had previously served more than 10 years in prison for shooting a classmate to death.

Only in america
>>
>>73381084
A lot of liberals seem to hold the belief that anyone carrying a firearm must be a bloodthirsty murderer just itching for the chance to use it.
>>
>>73372538
not bad
>>
>>73372081
>free healthcare
My ass free healthcare, I'm paying $75 bucks every month and I might see a doctor once a year for a check up. Fuck these free man of the land and sovereign citizen faggots
>>
File: crazy dyke cop.jpg (182 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
crazy dyke cop.jpg
182 KB, 1360x768
>>73363510
I dare you to try to bribe this crazy fucking hob goblin spic I fucking dare you.
>>
>>73367673

I HATE YOU
>>
>>73382643
That shotgun's nearly as big as she is.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.