[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22
File: YWFDvDm.png (43 KB, 1384x736) Image search: [Google]
YWFDvDm.png
43 KB, 1384x736
Why cant people just let people do what they want to be happy, they're not impeaching on any of your or anyone else's freedoms. Why do you give a shit?
>>
>>69853818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmyQxdzOPVQ
>>
>>69853913
Seems fine to me.... Just kid's discovering who they are, and despite what people say T-blockers are not life destroying, and reversible
>>
Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>94 subjects, 23 FtM, 21 MtF, 25 cisFemale, 25 cisMale: average age 26. Transsexual subjects did not fulfill criteria for current comorbidities but 9 reported history of depression (n = 2), specific phobias (n = 3), obsessive compulsive disorder (n = 1), anorexia nervosa (n = 2), and substance abuse (n = 4). All patients reported subjective feelings to belong to the other gender before or at puberty. Investigating structural networks in female-to-male and male-to-female transsexuals, we observed differences in hemispheric and lobar connectivity as well as local efficiencies when compared with healthy controls.

Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>BSTc somatostatin-expressing neuron counts - twice as high in cismen and transmen as in ciswomen and transwomen. Supported by other research

Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”.

>An MRI study of 22 transwomen and 28 transmen examined the shape of the corpus callosum in the brain at a specific cross-sectional plane, and compared this shape with that observed in 211 XY karyotype males and 211 XX karyotype females. Their results demonstrated that not only could the sex of the patient be determined with 74% accuracy from the MRI picture, but the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender, and not their biological sex

Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism."

>MtF transgender people were analyzed by fMRI; gray matter variation throughout the brain more closely resembled the layout of a cisfeminine brain, rather than that of a cismasculine brain, implying gender identity depends on cerebral layout.

I agree.
>>
>>69853818
Sup Australia.
You're a bit off your game today.
>>
>>69855404

CONT:

Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents".

>Androstadienone, a particularly fragrant chemosignal responsible for sex-based differences in hypothalamic microstructure; children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender.

V.S. Ramachandran "Occurrence of phantom genitalia after gender reassignment surgery".

>60% of cis-men who have had to have their penis amputated for cancer will experience a phantom penis. Data from several dozen post-operative subjects lends support to our prediction that they have a lower incidence of phantom penis/breast sensations than ‘‘normal’’ individuals who have undergone amputation of the same appendage, for other medical reasons. More remarkably our prediction that female-tomale transsexuals would have a phantom penis also 1002 Ramachandran and McGeoch seems to be correct. Indeed, more than half of the around 30 female-to-male transsexuals we have interviewed, claim to have experienced this, often since early childhood.

Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>A positron emission tomography (PET) study showed that smelling androgens (male pheromones) caused transwomen to respond in the hypothalamus region of their brain in a manner similar to XX karyotype women. However, smelling estrogen-based pheromones also caused them to respond in the hypothalamus region in a manner similar to XY karyotype men. This combination of results suggests that transwomen occupy an “intermediate position with predominantly female features” in the way the hypothalamus reacted.

Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality."

>BSTc size in transwomen resembles that of ciswomen and is independent of sexual orientation.
>>
>>69855546
>>69855404

CONT 2:

Diamond. "Transsexuality Among Twins: Identity Concordance, Transition, Rearing, and Orientation"

>Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.

Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”.

>Cortical thickness in the brain between 29 XY karyotype males, 23 XX karyotype females, 24 transmen, and 18 transwomen. Using an MRI, found that the transwomen had more cortical thickness than the XY males in three regions of the brain. The transmen showed evidence of masculinization of their grey matter. In all transsexuals studied the differences from their bio-sex were found in the right hemisphere. On a graph, transpeople statistically fell in the middle between the XX and XY karyotypes. All pre-HRT

Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>By diffusion-tensor-imaging MRI and fractional anisotropy analysis of various transgender and cisgender people, FtM transgender people more closely resembled a masculine-structured brain than a feminine- structured brain, noted by the study in the structures of the right superior longitudinal fasciculus, the foreceps minor, and the corticospinal tract.
>>
>>69855404
>>69855546
>>69855830
So this is all empirical evidence that is Pro-Trans?

I really underestimated /pol/
>>
>>69856656

Nice, you almost had quads. Yes this all empirical evidence from multiple journals and sources that illustrates physiological brain differences between transpeople and their birth sex. In most of these areas, they are sexually dimorphic places which have been linked to gender and sexuality.

I will give you research for sexual dimorphism and how it impacts gender identity and sexual orientation. We know this because individuals injured in certain areas will shift their orientation or identity, etc. There is a lot but...

-Simonian SX, Murray HE, Gillies GE, Herbison AE. 1998 Estrogen-dependent ontogeny of sex differences in somatostatin neurons of the hypothalamic periventricular nucleus.

-Pfaff DW. 1997 Hormones, genes, and behavior. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94:14213–14216.

-Swaab DF, Fliers E. 1985 A sexually dimorphic nucleus in the human brain. Science. 228:1112–1115.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1995 Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation. Trends Neurosci. 18:264–270.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1992 Sexual orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 89:7199–7202.

-LeVay S. 1991 A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men. Science. 253:1034–1037.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1990 An enlarged suprachiasmatic nucleus in homosexual men. Brain Res. 537:141–148.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1990 Sex difference in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis of the human brain. J Comp Neurol. 302:697–706.

-Kawata M. 1995 Roles of steroid hormones and their receptors in structural organization in the nervous system. Neurosci Res. 24:1–46.
>>
>>69856909
>>69856656

-McEwen BS, Alves SE, Bulloch K, Weiland NG. 1997 Ovarian steroids and the brain: implications for cognition and aging.

-Liu YC, Salamone JD, Sachs BD. 1997 Lesions in medial preoptic area and bed nucleus of stria terminalis: differential effects on copulatory behavior and noncontact erection in male rats. J Neurosci. 17:5245–5253.

-Gorman DG, Cummings JL. 1992 Hypersexuality following septal injury. Arch Neurol. 49:308–310.

-Miller BL, Cummings JL, McIntyre H, Ebers G. Grode M. 1986 Hypersexuality or altered sexual preference following brain injury. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 49:867–873.

-McEwen BS. 1999 The molecular and neuroanatomical basis for estrogen effects in the central nervous system. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 84:1790–1797

- Boys with an XY karyotype who are born with a cloacal exstrophy (where they are either partly or completely missing a penis) are typically changed surgically into “girls” just after birth, and are given female hormone therapy and counseling. However, about half of these new girls later determine that they are really boys, and change their social gender when they become teenagers or adults. (Bao, Gooren 2006)

-Girls with an XX karyotype born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) (meaning they were exposed to high levels of testosterone in the womb) tend to develop male social tendencies and male personality features. (Hines, Zucker) They tend to be described by their parents as “tomboys”, with a HIGH ENERGY level. CAH girls are 100-300 times as likely to be transsexual, compared to the general female population, and 1 in 20 have serious gender identity problems. (Bao) One study found that 37% of CAH girls classified themselves as either lesbian or bisexual, a number far greater than the general population. (Gooren, 2006)
>>
File: uLxsfB1.jpg (151 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
uLxsfB1.jpg
151 KB, 687x960
>>69856656
>>69854288

Further, the myth that transpeople are worse after after transitioning is false.

Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."

Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."

de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.

Lawrence, 2003 surveyed post-op trans folk: "Participants reported overwhelmingly that they were happy with their SRS results and that SRS had greatly improved the quality of their lives. None reported outright regret and only a few expressed even occasional regret."

This is not the case for (for instance) BDD sufferers - see the links above. If the offending part is removed or modified (e.g., dermatological treatments to get rid of a mole), they simply re-fixate on a new part. Trans people, in general, do not.
>>
>>69853818
>>69854288

Here is a broad survey conducted in the UK. Unlike the previous links, it's not peer-reviewed, but the large sample size provides some corroboration of the above results. In particular, we have: (Page 15): "Stage of transition had a substantial impact upon life satisfaction within the sample. 70% of the participants stated that they were more satisfied with their lives since transition, compared to 2% who were less satisfied (N=671)" (Page 50): " Most participants who had transitioned felt that their mental health was better after doing so (74%), compared to only 5% who felt it was worse (N=353)." (Page 55): "For participants who had transitioned, this had led to changes in their self-harming. 63% felt that they harmed themselves more before they transitioned, with only 3% harming themselves more after transition (N=206)." (Page 59): "Suicidal ideation and actual attempts reduced after transition, with 63% thinking about or attempting suicide more before they transitioned and only 3% thinking about or attempting suicide more post-transition. 7% found that this increased during transition, which has implications for the support provided to those undergoing these processes (N=316)."

Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."
>>
>>69853818
People can do whatever they want to themselves. That is not my concern; my problem is that I have to believe in a lie. That is, that somehow transgender are normal. They are mentally ill. We do not blame schizophrenics for their mental illness, but we will also try to help them to find help. Not tell them that their delusions are somehow real and that they should physically alter their body structure to accommodate their delusion.
>>
>>69857042
>mutants

That's fine and all, but when some faggot tries to push mental illness as normal or wants to project their ideology on confused kids then this shit can't be accepted.
>>
>>69857544

What is the lie about? Trans people know they aren't biologically the sex they want to be but they alleviate internal struggle by transitioning. The idea of schizophrenics = transpeople is a false parallel. Transpeople show physiological structures of the sex they wish to be in their brain. There is nothing fake or pretending about it.

While I say all this I agree that transmen are not 100% men, and transwomen are not 100% women but they sure as fuck aren't their birth sex. In other parts of the word like India and Thailand they are seen as a third gender. I think that is most appropriate because biologically thats what they are.
>>
>>69857824

>Ideology

You are the one arguing morality and subjectivity like a fucking jew. I'm talking about observable biological differences.
>>
>>69857911
>Transpeople show physiological structures of the sex they wish to be in their brain
That's physically impossible, tho.
>>
>>69857544
Ok this gets thrown around a lot, as the many, many sources above state, there is a correlation between a transperson's brain and a cis brain of the same GENDER.

It is literally if their brains are the fucking same, just a different body. The best, most humane way to treat this is to actually transition. Do you have a better alternative?
>>
>>69857966
I'm confused
Define "trans" so i can get a better grasp of what you're saying
>>
>>69858080
Yeah, anti-psichotics.
Beats snip snapping your ding dong
>>
>>69856909

the oldest studies in the world. can't you come up with someone within the past 20 years?
>>
>>69857987
I mean who could argue with that logic, its not like there are countless sources above you disagreeing- OH WAIT
>>
>>69857987

... physically impossible? Dude it's been observed in dozens of studies.

Here are studies SHOWING the incongruencies between a transperson's birth sex and gender:
>>69855404
>>69855546
>>69855830

Here is research SHOWING sexual dimorphism in the brain: >>69856909

Many of these areas that are linked to gender and sexuality are the areas transpeople have differences in. Seriously just read it. It's empirical research from independent researchers and multiple journals.

You guys are arguing about morality and feelings while I am showing you the facts.
>>
I don't care if the science behind it all supports them, they are still, to me personally, disgusting, and I want to have 0 contact with them in any and all forms.

I don't care what anyone does, as long as they don't start pushing it down my throat, forcing me to be acceptive. In the privacy of your own home, you may do whatever on Earth that crosses your mind. Put a banana up your ass, eat shit, drink piss, it doesn't matter, just keep it out of everyone else's life.
>>
I'm genuinely shocked with how divided /pol/ is regarding trans people.

I mean, I'm kind of grey on it myself, but holy shit you guys are straight 50/50.
>>
>>69858254

Those are old studies showing sexual dimorphism. Because sexual dimorphism in the brain has been agreed upon for 30 years.

Look at the trans-neurology studies I posted. There are several from 2005-present.

>>69855404
>>69855546
>>69855830

One of the best studies I posted is the first one, Bao, et al. That was published in 2015 and had an incredibly well done methodology with solid controls.
>>
>>69858155
haha, completely anecdotal evidence incoming, but I've been on anti-psychotics, they didn't to shit and I felt the same. Now on hormones, I've never been happier
>>
>>69853818
They're trying to change the restroom system, and they try to force people to call them things that aren't true.
>>
>>69854288
>T-blockers are not life destroying, and reversible
Bullshit. Right here, right now, I will call bullshit.

Nothing will ever make up for the lack of testosterone in those years. You are literally losing time. Strength is built slowly over the years, so someone blocking the best way to get stronger is making an irreversible change. You cannot make up for lost time.
>>
>>69858368

You are literally no better than a Tumblr SJW, your entire post is based on "feelings"

You even directly said you don't care about empirical evidence or research. Fucking hilarious.

It's all about your feelings.
>>
Case 1: patient hears voices in his head
>schizophrenia, treated with medicine and therapy

Case 2: patient thinks he is a woman trapped inside a man's body
>stunning and brave, cut his dick add boobs

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>69858368
I don't mean to be that guy, but I'm going to be that guy.

They're weird to me, as well, but the science says that it's not just black and white, and as such, it's not a good idea to treat them like total shit for something they can't control.
>>
>>69858470

Transpeople have been using their preferred bathroom for like 30 years totally unimpeded. You have shared the bathroom with several transpeople in your life.

It's not a fucking big deal. Nobody wants to change the law, it's actually the opposite anti-trans people want to make more state and federal legislation that controls what people do.

Gotta love that anti-freedom. Only in America is it a big deal about where you piss.
>>
>>69858512
Yes. Astute observation, Einstein.

My feelings towards faggots and trannies is entirely negative. I am repulsed by them, and no amount of anything telling me it's normal will ever convince me otherwise.

This doesn't mean I actively seek to do them harm. I just want them to fuck off out of my life, and the lives of my children.
>>
>>69858649

Nice meme. Only 33% of transgender people have SRS. Many transpeople do not have a desire to get bottom surgery or surgery at all. The idea that they are all lunatics that want to cut themselves is demonstrably false.

Good strawman though with a recycled meme image.
>>
>>69855404
>>69855830
>for some reason trans-people think just because they found a biological cause for their mental illness they don't have a mental illness
All mental illness is rooted in biology. Doesn't mean you're not crazy.
>>
>>69858689

>no amount of anything telling me it's normal will ever convince me otherwise.

That is the definition of irrational. Refusing to accept an answer based on evidence.
>>
>>69853818
>they're not impeaching on any of your or anyone else's freedoms

They are when they petition the government to force me and my business to give them special treatment and special considerations.

You're a consenting, sound-of-mind adult and you want to snip your dick off and take hormones for the rest of your life. Fine by me. You have my word that I will do nothing to stop you. But don't force me to support it, don't force me to call you a woman, and don't call me a bigot if I'm not interested in having sex with you.
>>
File: tranny banana.jpg (31 KB, 396x261) Image search: [Google]
tranny banana.jpg
31 KB, 396x261
Personally, I look forward to advances in prenatal screening that will be able to detect the malformed being in the womb, allowing for easy abortion much like what is already done with Downies.

Already existing trannies are obviously uncurable in their mental illness. Perhaps someday research will be able to prevent or reverse development of this disorder when it is happening in the womb, but until then being able to detect it and abort the freak is going to be the best course of action.
>>
>>69858859
And I don't mind being irrational when it comes to faggots and trannies.
>>
>>69858859
It isn't normal though. It is natural in the same way schizophrenia or body integrity disorder are natural, but trannies are very much abnormal.
>>
I'm just gonna leave this here
https://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>69858802
The majority of the ones that don't pay a kike to help them self-harm themselves still suffer from narcissism and try to be antisocial weirdos and entitled special faggot snowflakes at every opportunity.
>>
>>69858499
>Nothing will ever make up for the lack of testosterone in those years

Ok are you ready for this, sit down, get comfortable...

Testosterone can make up for the lack of testosterone, all it does is delay puberty if all goes wrong
>>
>>69859043
Good! I hope the degenerate poser twat moves to Sweden and gets raped by 2000 Jamal Muhammeds.
>>
>>69858859
Also, while it may be natural, it most certainly isn't normal to want to snip your penis off. I reckon being a sane adult, that calls himself a man if he has a penis, or a woman if she has a vagina, is normal. Everything else is abnormal, even if natural.
>>
>>69859118
Absolutely incorrect.
>>
>>69858933
yep totally agreed, no one should live with this fucking disease
>>
>>69859185

Once again, popular meme. Not all trannies want to cut their body. Only 33% of transgender people have had surgery.

You guys' arguments are literally shit fueled subjective morality about what is "okay" and what isn't.
>>
>>69859310
Okay, wanting to snip your penis off, or claiming to be 'trapped in the wrong body'.

Natural, but abnormal.
>>
>>69859327

I've said multiple times. Straight white male, never been with a tranny. My best friend is a transman and he (was a she) is one of the smartest and most successful people I know. Totally a normal individual and never talks about their gender politics.

You guys love to misrepresent entire populations of people so you can channel your self loathing at them.
>>
File: sad_numb_l.png (197 KB, 1500x1290) Image search: [Google]
sad_numb_l.png
197 KB, 1500x1290
>>69858649
I gotta stop coming to this place
>>
>>69859388

The "trapped in a body" is such a stupid and false narrative. It was perpetuated by therapists in the 1980s-early 2000s to try and understand transpeople.

I hardly know any transpeople that feel they are "trapped in the wrong body"

It's more.. I'd be happier looking like a boy. I'd be happier looking a girl. I have freedom of body autonomy so I will do that and live a better life instead of regretting it my entire life.

lol, more simplification and memes from you.
>>
>>69859457
>leave pol
It won't un-rape your eyes, mind and soul.
>>
>>69859441
We're obviously talking about the trannies that are attentionwhores and have mental issues
>>
>>69859441
If we're going by anectodal life experiences, the only trannies I've ever seen were also hookers/whores, and would try touch me in sexua ways while I was on my bike. An entire street near to where I live is filled with those disgusting "people", hundreds of them.

It's the furthest thing from normal any sane human can experience.
>>
>>69859118
Oh, so connective tissue isn't changed. Bone density isn't affected. Frame size isn't changed. Oh no, adding or removing chemicals to your body do almost nothing.

Fucking liar.
>>
>mfw Australia isn't shitposting and America is being the trans shill literal faggot
>>
>>69859615

Well you use them like straw men arguments and conflate a handful of vocal nuisances as the entire group which is irresponsible, irrational, and exactly like tumblr.

If that's who you are talking about, make it more explicit because your hate spills over into others and creates more discrimination versus completely normal transpeople (other than them being trans).

The vocally annoying ones sit on the computer all day and that's why you hear so much about them. You don't hear much about the entrepreneurial transwoman who is building a successful business because she is working.
>>
>>69859540
Fucking up your body and drugging yourself is not gonma turn you into the opposite gender
It's impossible
Your chromosomes won't let you.
Like, i'd be happier being a powerful wizard, but i can't
Trans people need to accept themselves, not be pushed into fucking themselves over in the pursuit of something unreachable
>>
>>69859660

That's because the others ones you see blend into society and don't make it a big fucking deal.

Sex work is common for trannies, not because they want to do it but because it pays well and they can transition off the money then go into a different field.

Plus many places refuse to hire transpeople so it's harder for them to find work, harder for them to get promotions, and harder for them to move up in a business due to social stigma which you can see in this thread.
>>
>>69859795

Stupid transpeople know they can't change chromosomes. They also can't change all these brain structures that are different:

>>69855404
>>69855546
>>69855830

But transitioning alleviates the incongruence between their inner image and body.
>>
>>69859888
From the shit I've experienced, they deserve all the stigma they get, and worse.
>>
>>69859661
yeah you are right, there was a slight risk of osteoporosis in bones, but it was still quite low, and constant blood tests helped alleviate it.

Sorry, I did forget about that
>>
>>69859968
And also gives them a 2000% chance of suicide.
Gender dysphoria is a real mental dissease, you treat it, not indulge it.

Two miligrams of pimozide is all it takes.
>>
>>69853818

As long as it's not forced onto people and it's accepted as abnormal, then I don't care.
>>
>>69860195
Oh fuck off, we are treating it, the suicide rate LOWERS on hormones compared to transpeople not on hormones.
>>
File: Dhejne.png (81 KB, 628x336) Image search: [Google]
Dhejne.png
81 KB, 628x336
>>69860195

False meme again! What you are saying comes from a researcher who disagrees with you and is frustrated so many people warp her research to fit their narratives.

>>69857169
>>69857253
>>
>>69860416

Oops, wrong quote.
>>
>>69855404
I don't particularly feel like wading through all your bullshit, but your first linked study says that " the transsexuals had all been treated with estrogens, at least for some time ".

Shocking news, HRT results in physiological changes.

Sorry you're mentally ill. Stay mad.
>>
>>69860323
As mentioned before, hormomes fuck up your bones and frame, pimozide doesn't fuck your body and lets trans people live normal lives with no risks
>>
File: 1458074265611.gif (453 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458074265611.gif
453 KB, 320x240
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>69860469

I'm not mentally ill. I'm a straight white male, cuck. I've said that multiple times. Out of the research I posted about 15% of them used people post-HRT. The rest are pre-HRT. Zhou was the first to do studies like this and realized that researchers needed to control for this afterwards.

Nice try tho m8.
>>
>>69860190
The only thing a male cannot do is birth children. Hormone therapy does not fix this. All these people want to do is parade around and act pretty, but the main biological urge to have kids pop out of their vagina can never be fulfilled. It must be horrible to feel so strongly about body mutilation, knowing nothing in existence will change the fact that your chromosomes are not those of a female.
>>
>>69860469
Here I'll simplify it

>the shapes of the brains in the transsexuals strongly reflected their gender, and not their biological sex

> children with gender dysphoria were observed to express differences in hypothalamic activation in accordance with identified gender, rather than assigned gender

> The transmen showed evidence of masculinization of their grey matte

>found that the transwomen had more cortical thickness than the XY males in three regions of the brain
>>
>>69860469
>presents a logical argument
>backs it up with sources
>extensively quotes said sources
>"lol I'm not going to read beyond the very beginning"

Fuck off literal retard.
>>
>>69860829
Ah, irony. My old friend.
>>
>>69860711
Yeah, admittedly that fucking sucks, at least it does for now. Soon as science advances who's not to say that this could become possible?
>>
>>69860829

These are the same people who pound their chests as the enemies of the "illogical emotion based SJW" when in reality they are just as illogical.

>The left is so stupid!! They just use their feelings to do everything and ignore evidence

In the same breath

>fuck your evidence regardless of how empirical it is! Eww it's digusting, my feels! die degerates!!
>>
>>69858080
See, I agree with this but I can't wrap my head around the whole "gender is a social construct" thing as well. If it's a social construct, how can they BIOLOGICALLY seek to align with it?
>>
>>69860968
well, that's shitposting.

how can we change chromosomes ever, in living creatures?
>>
>>69860746
But the thing is that isn't the measurement of gender. Non-trans-senpaitachi are trying to say that gender isn't your "brain type" or shit but what's on your crotch. How you would reproduce.
>>
>>69861060
Uh oh, you just entered bigot land. Logic and reason is bigoted. I don't even fucking know what bigot means, but I heard huffpo use it, so now I'm going to use it on you, you shitlord.
>>
>>69858933
checked

Also, no liberal mother will abort a planned, misgendered child. They would probably embrace it.
>>
>>69853818
Trans means mentally ill.
Gay means mentally ill.
Lesbian means mentally ill.
Interracial means mentally ill.
Obese means mentally ill.
>>
>>69853818
If someone wants to go be a gay trans fag that's their business. Like I literally don't give a shot. But that's not what irritates me. Its that being tolerable isn't an option. I have to openly accept and embrace a gay trans fag lifestyle and support it. So no, I wolnt support it. Its sick and it's disgusting.
>>
>>69861060

Gender is a social construct in terms of aesthetics and cultural things like clothes, etc.

However, in nature how does an animal of the specific sex have instincts to be that way? Clearly there is something biological that drives animals to behave in ways of their sex.

With humans this is more nuanced because we have sentience and are capable of rebelling against base instincts. We are capable of expressing our internal self. Is it inconceivable that the idea of "gender identity" is really an instinctual sense? An instinctual sense our consciousness allows us to detect is in disharmony with the body?

Lastly I will prove to you via thought experiment that there is a difference between gender and sex. If you claim gender is genitals (someone else did) then you would need to see everyones genitals you meet in real life before deciding their gender. Sex is chromosomal and genitalia. Gender is a cultural expression of the norms associated with the sex. I don't think transpeople "feel" like a gender in the cultural sense but instead have a great affinity towards the sex they are not and can sense something is wrong with their combination.
>>
>>69861060
Well, maybe, just maybe, the social ideas of gender have basis in biological truths/ sexual dimorphism
>>
>>69859441
Honest question. If we discovered a way to "repair" the brain so that it matched the biological body, do you think any trans people would accept the treatment? Imo it would be a better treatment since no amount of hormones/surgery will ever make you your target gender. I feel like the left would find that inappropriate, but I'm more curious what an actual tranny would say.
>>
>>69861449
Just like no Liberal mother will abort a down syndrome child, right?
>>
>>69861822
No fucking way, that would fundamentally change who I am, I would lose part of myself.
>>
>>69861822

Perhaps. I think it would differ from person to person. I think some would feel that they want to be how they feel because its how they felt all their life.

I'm sure others would eagerly accept an alternative so they could avoid stigma and the process of transition.
>>
>>69861822
This is where you start to enter the morally grey areas of identity alteration. The thing is, would that person be the same after they have been altered? What if society did classify it as mental illness, and forced treatment upon these people without their consent? It is morally wrong to alter someone without them consenting.
>>
>>69853818
Fuck off degenerate libertardian. Trannies are repulsive.
>>
>>69862164

>my subjective feels about aesthetics are more important than another individuals personal freedom
>>
>>69861780
I've always thought trans people were targeting a gender, not a sex. I understand the difference between the two.
>>
>>69862485

No. Transgender means you have a strong desire to be the other sex. Since they can't change their sex they can adopt cultural gender symbols and change the form of their body to more closely match sex.

The closer they match sex with their internal self the less strife they feel.
>>
unregulated personal freedom is the way to degeneracy
>>
>>69859888
you get up to a $200,000 fine for calling a trans person by the wrong pronoun in New York if you are their employer. Check YOUR privilege.
>>
>>69861913
I don't feel like that's the same thing. I could see a mother being proud that their child is trans, like they're fighting the cause for the LBGTQIA community
>>
File: 1459008687048.png (687 KB, 664x1314) Image search: [Google]
1459008687048.png
687 KB, 664x1314
>>69861780
hacking off a mans pee pee is wrong desu senpai smdh being mentally ill isnt cool period end of story
>>
>>69862816

God damn how often do I have to say this. You posted a meme. 33% of transgender people have surgery. Many do not ever want it. It's literally demonstrably false that transpeople want to cut their bodies.
>>
>>69862816
/thread

Fuck off Ausfalia
>>
>>69862617
So is transgender just an umbrella term to include both transgender and transsexual people? Is there no difference now?
>>
>>69863011
Quick question...

Do you even know where you are right now?
>>
I honestly don't care, but I don't like hanging around with them. Not because I'm afraid of sexuality or whatever bullshit libtards try to press on me.

It's just that 10/10 of all trans people I've met were fucked in the head in some way. They treat other people like crap, and say some backwards ass shit about other people, and they're just obnoxious about their transhood.
>>
File: 1454127215503.jpg (72 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1454127215503.jpg
72 KB, 640x1136
>>69863011
youre a real live sjw on safari here arent you? look, if some folks have the right to be degenerate cross dressing lunatics, others have the right to recognize their insanity and acknowledge it. and the trannies have to deal. theres a price they have to pay
>>
>>69863079

The terms literally mean the same thing. Transexual people are people that have had SRS. Transgender people are people that have not. They all fall under the transgender concept (desire to change sex).

>>69863105
ya!
>>
>>69853818
8/10 good shitpost. I especially like the use of "impeaching", I thought it was quite expert.
>>
>>69863397
so it doesn't mean the same thing, transexuals are a subdomain of transgenders
>>
Transgender is fathered by cultural Marxism. They are the physical monsters of one of the most toxic and degenerate ideas in history of mankind.

Guess why there are more of such monsters being born everyday?

Because of political correctness and this irresponsibility of the society.

The more people don't give a shit about their culture, society and planet. The better the breeding grounds for such creatures to come to life.

You might say, it does not concern me if it does not affect me. But it does, you are part of the society, you are part of the human collective, your inaction is treated as silence consent, so don't be affected when your children turn out to be one of them, don't be upset or disturbed when it bites you in the face.
>>
>>69863397
stop making bullshit definitions up and go look for a dictionary
>>
>>69863561

Sure? In scientific literature the term Transexual means any of the above People without SRS are Transexuals in the study. It's an older term. People don't use it much anymore because its impossible to change sex but you can change gender.
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>69863602

If Transgender is fathered by cultural marxism than why has it existed in every culture in human history?

Including before Juidiasm existed.
>>
>>69853818
No? They're one of the major groups trying to replace freedom of speech with hate speech laws you kangaroo.
>>
Being transgendered is a delusion and is the symptom of mental illness. That being said, I don't have trannies, in the same way I don't hate a schizophrenic. But I do hate the liberals that promote trannies as 'normal' and not as the mentally ill people they actually are.

We treat gender dysphoria all wrong. No other illness that involves how a person feels, do we side with the mind and change the body. If a person with OCD goes to the doctor, the doctor doesn't tell them that they are right, and they should keep flicking the light switches.

If I go to the doctor for depression he doesn't say "you're right, you are worthless and should kill yourself". So why are we doing that with trannies? We shouldn't be trying to fix the body to match up with the mind, we should be fixing the mind to match with reality.
>>
>>69853818

I for one would love to see more black, jewish and muslim trannies.
>>
>>69861780
"Internal self?" We are not born with an internal self as you say. We develop from birth and some people develop mental illnesses because of traumatic experiences. ie: transgenderism, depression, most phobias.
>>
>>69863765
well said. doctors and surgeons are taking advantage of mentally ill, very confused trannies and making $
>>
File: bolesno.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bolesno.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>69853818

Physical contact between the family is important. It leads to closeness and proper bonding.

It can go too far, however.
For example, imagine your daughter suffers from depression and anxiety. She hasn't told anyone except for you. And it's you, her father, who she turns to when she's feeling down. And one Friday night she has had a breakdown, and she just needs someone to hold. So she comes and cuddles with you, her father, on the couch. She cries a little bit, but eventually she falls asleep, straddling you. But you start to feel slow rhythmic movements against your pelvis. She is slowly pushing her pussy against your dick, back and forth. Her legs wrap around you a little tighter as she positions herself so that her clit is rubbing against your now erect cock.

Obviously in this situation, the wrong thing for the father to do would be to strip her off and fuck her. But nor should you throw her off. The best approach, of course, is to pretend not to notice, and lay there with your daughter as she slowly brings herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit against your cock. She can't entirely control the quivers which run down her body as she reaches her peak, nor her sweaty panting, but in the morning, when you both wake up and give each other a morning kiss, still lying in the straddle position, you pretend you never noticed a thing.
>>
If it were entirely possible to change someone's physical sex, would any of you still be opposed to it?
>>
File: siiick slopes.jpg (22 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
siiick slopes.jpg
22 KB, 300x269
>>69853818
>There is literally nothing wrong with interracial relationships
>There is literally nothing wrong with being gay
>There is literally nothing wrong with being transgender
>There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

HERE WE GO
>>
>>69863669
Because marxism existed before marx, numbnuts. The universe didn't just spring into being when some fucker figured out how to peer into space. Hydrogen had the same atomic weight. Socialism was not spontaneously generated by Carl Marx.
>>
>>69863901
exactly. We shouldn't be hating the mentally ill person, we should be hating the person that knows the person is mentally ill, and lies straight to their face about it in order to make a quick and easy buck.
>>
File: inigo.png (42 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
inigo.png
42 KB, 160x160
>>69863956
precisely
>>
>>69853818
>they're not impeaching on any of your or anyone else's freedoms
try using the correct words next time.
>>
>>69853818
Most trans people kill themselves you fucking retard
>Happy with life
>Trans
Pick one
It's a mental disorder and a birth defect.
>>
>>69863669
>Transgender is before Judaism.
Citation needed.

You know you are stupid and wrong.
And this is why you are.

The word transgender itself was coined in 1965 by John olive. The contemporary meaning of transgender only started in 1990.

The origins of the word and the meaning itself is new. This is the mark of the decadence during the beginning of the millennia.

Transgenders should be killed, their enablers locked up. It will deter humans from swaying towards decadence and put it on a slowdown.
>>
>>69864187
>It can't exist until someone coins the term!
>>
>>69864336
I didn't say it can't exist before someone coins them. Marxism exist before Marx coined it. You're deluded.

The contemporary meaning of transgender and the word itself is new.

And i see it as the mark of decadence.
>>
File: 1459474109409.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
1459474109409.png
538 KB, 839x466
>>69864187

LMAO! You talk about how bad jews are but YOU are the one that wants to play marxist semantics.

>>69863669
Here is a quote from before Jews existed.

Here is a picture of gender variant people from different cultures before the word trans was existed. God you argue like a jew.
>>
>>69864555
Native American people had a third or sometimes fourth gender... Without ever meeting Western Europeans. Transpeople are a normal expression of biology.
>>
>>69853818

It literally is an offshoot of schizophrenia, though, and can be medicated perfectly.
>>
>>69864562
I didn't even talk about the kikes. Stop trying to strawman, it is hilarious looking at you.
>>
>>69864660
I am talking about the contemporary meaning of transgender.

The penis inverting transgender.
The hormones injecting transgender.
The boobs implant transgender.
The self entitled transgender.
The pride walk transgender.

Those that are irreversible should be killed and removed from society. Those who are not too far off, they should be medicated and put to work, serve their purpose to a greater cause for humanity.

Do the right thing.
>>
>>69853818
Alright, I'll accept your proofs. You backed up your argument with sound research.

However, I will accept it only on the one condition; we separate it from being a 'social issue' and move it towards a medical one. Not to try and equate it to, persay, schizophrenia, but to objectively find a way to treat it so that the 33% does not undertake a self-mutilating operation.

It should not be hated on by the right, and neither should it be conflagrated by the left. Both sides should recognize it as a health issue that must be tackled, and not seen as a 'human rights issue'.
>>
>>69865738
Why do you care what they do to their dicks?

The only thing that I could care about in this whole issue is the fact that I may some day take home a convincing trap and find out she has a dick.
>>
>>69853818
You're right. People should be able to do what they want. Why are you getting mad at me for calling you a man?
>>
File: 1450345534655.jpg (274 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450345534655.jpg
274 KB, 670x1000
>>69863623

so I'm pretty against the idea of transgenderism (or at the least the importance it's getting placed on it) because I feel like it perpetuates gender roles/norms/etc.
what it seems to be more about, to me, is about letting people act however they feel best represents their thoughts and styles, which is fine but I think has nothing to do with pronouns and their sex. if this bothers an individual because it's bringing attention to something that they aren't satisfied with, I can understand them feeling shitty about it but I don't see how I have to redefine everything because they're offended.

isn't the issue more with how these people are experiencing extreme mental anguish over something that we cannot sufficiently change right now? how does this address the argument that the characteristics are inline with schizophrenia but we want to view it as something completely different?

>>69864660
human sociological characteristics are hardly an all-encompassing model of biology, though
>>
Ur fuuucked
>>
>>69865916
I think he's just trying to draw parallels with the self-harm being indicative of mental illness, which is a debatable observation

and that trap thing is an example of the problem I have with it, because if I have a problem with being physically attracted to someone, find out they have a dick, not being attracted to the dick, I'm somehow in the wrong because I have preferences that rely on sex

be that as it may, I personally probably wouldn't have a problem with that situation if they do attract me with their femininity, but I can't see the justification for shitting on other people for wanting to have their own preferences
>>
>>69865966
>>
>>69866599
I agree, I would have a problem with that but I don't know how I would handle it. It would probably be too much to ask trans people to disclose that information beforehand, when would they tell you, etc. That's the way I would like it but I know it's not gonna happen.

You know I once discussed with a friend how I would not have sex with a MtF transsexual, although I admitted that they legitimately were born in the wrong bodies. I was told saying you won't have sex with someone because they used to be a man is like saying you won't have sex with someone because they used to be a child (and you wouldn't have sex with a child, etc).
>>
File: 1452683827104.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1016) Image search: [Google]
1452683827104.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1016
>>69853818
6th thread about fags in the last like 10 minutes
>>
>>69870173
It's the Tumbling Hour. These STUNNING and BRAVE paragons of society have come to our humble imageboard to try and cure us of our bigotry, so that they can go back to Tumblr and post our responses next to pictures of Trump making stupid faces.
>>
File: sjwnonsense.png (51 KB, 480x824) Image search: [Google]
sjwnonsense.png
51 KB, 480x824
Just saw this on facebook.
The degeneracy is everywhere.
>>
>>69853818

>There is literally nothing wrong with X

Mods need to start 404ing these threads.
>>
>let them be happy

No trans retards are ever happy unless they're chugging down alcohol and fucking their other dysfunctional friends 24/7.
And that's not a lifestyle that has a future once you hit 40, thus the massive suicide rate.
>>
File: 1448436375084.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1448436375084.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>69870977
>sjwnonsense.png
>blacked out names

keep this reddit crap out
>>
>>69853818
i have nothing against them, but i hate their exhibitionism everywhere.

Because they think, they are something special.
Obsessed with their sick sexuality.
>>
>>69863397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

Sorry Brucey
>>
>>69861060
Gender is a facet of identity, and identity is a psycho-social construct. In other words, identity formation is an act of negotiation between yourself and your social milieu. When agreement is impossible, you have what is called an identity crisis. This is serious shit to the human psyche, if you can't resolve it you will end up killing yourself, through either direct or indirect means.

Sex is biology, and is an observable, objective fact. It is a binary concept. You're either a biological male or a biological female. There are some extremely rare mutations that make you neither, but these are legitimate diseases where if you aren't dead you're probably mentally and physically fucked up. If you're lucky, you are just sterile.
>>
>>69853818
>impeaching

you mean 'infringing' or 'impinging'. and whether or not theyl are impinging on anyone else's right or freedoms isn't the point. the mentally ill need help.
>>
>>69862164
No one cares about your feelings you little pussy. Naziboos are SJWs, except your version is generated by macho irrationality instead of effeminate irrationality, and instead of being triggered by muh oppression, its muh degeneracy. Literally two sides of the same retarded coin.
>>
>>69871249
Don't like your safe space being violated? SJW faggot detected.
>>
>>69853913

>just skipped into the a random point
>a woman is rubbing a kid's crotch

ebin
>>
>>69867825
>used to be a man
>used to be

Found your problem
>>
>>69853818

If there is literally nothing wrong with it why do you need to use the incorrect bathrooms?
>>
File: 1458879569505.jpg (65 KB, 600x846) Image search: [Google]
1458879569505.jpg
65 KB, 600x846
Because they are. Transgender activists and international jerry are trying their damndest to abolish gender. See the "gender neutral" preschool in Sweden
>>
>>69853818

No one gives a shit about transgendered people - it is when transgendered people make their life all about being transgendered and bringing up the issue every 5 fucking minutes when otherwise indifferent people just say "fuck it, I don't want to hear about it any more".
>>
>>69853818
everytime i scroll past this i see "stop laughing it's triggering me"
then i'm back in this weird dimension.
>>
>>69853818

Because its gay
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.