[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sg/ Syria General - Can't jihad the 'Madinejad edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: ahmadinejad.jpg (341 KB, 1835x1252) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad.jpg
341 KB, 1835x1252
Visit our site! It has news, research material, videos, music & more.
http://syriagenerals.wordpress.com/developments/
Links updated for may 6.

>Interviews with Assad
1) https://youtu.be/m-q9_Dsb2OE
2) http://youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

>The White Helmets Myth
https://youtu.be/s8_cPE30z-I

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
http://syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
http://militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
http://www.cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>South of Aleppo city (May 6)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChxosTUVIAMGpG_.jpg:large
>Aleppo city (May 6)
http://a.top4top.net/p_123zuif1.jpg
>East Ghouta (May 5)
https://i.imgur.com/HF84liC.jpg
>N Aleppo (May 5)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChuVfLwU4AAOPuP.jpg:large
>Hit (April 26)
https://i.imgur.com/fw0g28G.jpg
>Qayartayn (April 23)
https://i.imgur.com/Lm2QXLm.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS May 6
>KHAN TUMAN retake operation has started
>Another IS attack against Deir Ezzor airport: 30+ IS dead
>SAA still in progress of trying to regain Sha'ar gas fields
>Syrian Army replaces NDF in Qamishli

May 5
>Khan Tuman and Khalidiyah lost

Southfront May 6
https://youtu.be/lr-8qij1a38

Previous
>>73175444
>>
File: davids-kingdom.jpg (38 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
davids-kingdom.jpg
38 KB, 640x338
>>73216745
Reminder that Syria is geniune Jewish clay.
>>
File: Yarob_Zahreddine.jpg (85 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Yarob_Zahreddine.jpg
85 KB, 600x900
First for Druze Beast Jr.
>>
File: houthibro missions.jpg (359 KB, 1856x417) Image search: [Google]
houthibro missions.jpg
359 KB, 1856x417
Second for houthibro
>>
File: 1462158244150.jpg (177 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1462158244150.jpg
177 KB, 1280x853
Nth for Ottoman syrian republic
>>
>>73216925
Modern Israel is a historical accident.
>>
>>73216745
Lel this man is a fucking MEME
>>
>>73216745
Forgot to include for May 6:
>US airstrike kills IS commander in northern Syria
>Nusra lost some top commanders against SAA in southern Aleppo
>>
File: serbfighterfrom90s.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
serbfighterfrom90s.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
Are there (m)any based Chetniks fighting in Syria? IIRC they always help out the Ruskies
>>
File: 1462233713760.jpg (497 KB, 1437x1761) Image search: [Google]
1462233713760.jpg
497 KB, 1437x1761
Assads forces are completely incompetent

https://twitter.com/Interbrigades/status/728609868379242496

>two months and their still clearing mines in pal

>ISIS&Rebels attacking badly defended points on the frontline, forcing the saa to retreat and wait for reinforcements to come from where they're neeeded elsewhere. Meanwhile leaving all equipment they can't take to resupply the rebel forces.

This is almost accruing every other day
>>
>>73218589
Nobody can't fight against isis at this time. They are fucking bastard maniac.They retake lands with suicide bombs
>>
>>73218851
The fact that the west hopes Raqqa will be liberated by any force other than foreign anti-isis force is delusional. Rebels can't even hold North Aleppo even with Turkeys support.
>>
>>73219396
SAA is shit and doesnt have a chance against IS. If west wans to liberate Raqqa they should launch 50000 ground forces
>>
>>73219396
Assad & allies would do a lot better against IS if they didnt have Al Qaeda&"moderate" friends to fight
>>
>SAA getting rekt in Aleppo from Nusrats
>ISIS taking over territory around Homs governorate
>meanwhile Russia is throwing a party in Palymra

JUST
>>
>>73219826

launch 50000 ground forces

Alright you need to stop posting now you roach dipshit.

ISIS is as equally as bad as the SAA in general. They send their most inexperienced and unprofessional fighters to hold positions in the East of Syria where ISIS is as a sort of cannon fodder while their more experienced fighters that get results are kept in the west of Syria to hold back the moderate beheaders.
>>
>>73219877
Which is why a ceasefire will never hold. Al Qaede being Al Qaeda will be excluded from any peace talks that can reduce the war. They have the power to make and break any ceasefire since their influence and fighting skills is more organised than the rebel forces. The FSA will neither support or declare them another enemy to destroy.

Syria has no end in sight. what a fucking mess
>>
>>73220642
actually Russian airforce did a number of sorties on Khan Tuman today

still yeah it looks a bit odd.

>>73220785
Well sadly youre right
>>
>>73220848
Didn't SAA mention a big offensive in Idlib / Aleppo? Like is getting rekt first part of their plan?
>>
>>73220689
LOL ISIS is 1000 times better than saa maybe 10000. You couldn't defat isis for fucking 5 years lmao. They learned a lot of tactics from iraq war with US lel just lel They know how to fight against warplanes. Remember kobani ypg and coalition liberated in fucking 3 months for a fucking little city kek.
>>
>>73221283
SAA focused on the rebels primarily for a long ass time,because ISIS is the enemy that the west will not accomodate, if assad takes out the other rebels the west wont give a shit anymore and it'll just be him and ISIS
>>
Our media is so biased, I HATE THEM!

There are currently 4 or 5 people in the comment sections of our mediasite, who write aggressive against Assad, with hundreds of comments… so many lies… and i can't do anything against it, my comments will be deleted immediately.
I am not even allowed to write “i don't think so”!

Those few Anti-Assad people, who deny that „moderate rebels“ have anything to do with Al-Nusra, are the only ones who are able to write comments — all other opinions will get censored.

I am really really angry right now.
>>
>>73221255
Theres a ceasefire....

either way, after current events on the frontlines they'd have to divert troops.
>>
>>73221684
>rebels and nusrats can attack
>SAA can not attack

Nice ceasefire bro
>>
>>73220848
>actually Russian airforce did a number of sorties on Khan Tuman today
Ivan said that? I wish it was truth, but then I remember when Nusra took al-Eis, Ivan claimed that the counter-offensive not only retook Eis, but also advanced into ICARDA farms, but then it turns out it was all bullshit, SAA never retook al-Eis.
I can only take what he says with EXTREME caution (really, Markito-tier)
>>
>>73221457
As long as Turkey and erdoğan exist There will be rebels

So sorry ;D
>>
>>73221255
>offensive in Idlib
Now Im all about optimism, but thats really taking it too far, with all the other active fronts lighting up theres no way in fuck that Idlib (or Raqqa) for that matter are happening anytime soon

>>73221573
youre the Austrian who posted before about that comment section? I thought you said it was fine at first
>>
>>73222230
but why
what is it you people want, islamic rule?
shia and other minority genocide?
to take it over?
what the fuck is your end goal
>>
>>73221895
the ceasefire is Urban Aleppo. To stop both sides from fucking bombing and killing civilians.
>>
>>73222454
Erdoğan wants a sunni government in Syria to restore Ottoman empire in middle east against shia treat with russia.

Just a fucking proxy
>>
>>73222672
>treat
threat*
>>
>>73221573
The comment section in the Swiss newspaper I usually read is based as fuck. Most US propaganda about Russia / Syria is immediately called out.

See here for example: http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Wie-Assad-mit-dem-IS-gemeinsame-Sache-macht-13932725

>>73222429
Well the SAA claimed it and there were also pics floating around of them amassing troops and equipment
>>
>>73222672
well then as long as there is iran and hezbollah there will always be rebels in syria of the shisa, christians, and kurds
>>
>>73222858
shias*
>>
>>73222025
Al Masdar said it, and Im pretty sure they usually confirms stuff with his own sources

still Ivan is an invaluable source and often he gets messages straight from soldiers on the ground

he may have been wrong a few times but usually he and his sources seem pretty accurate
>>
>>73222858
yep
>>
>>73217356
Modern Pissrael is a historical abscess
>>
File: greater syria ssnp.jpg (13 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
greater syria ssnp.jpg
13 KB, 300x286
When you meme for Greater Syria, you meme for a better world.
>>
>>73222968
are you at the least anti-zionist or are you retarded in that department too
>>
>>73223372
I'm anti zionist not anti isreal.And these days Turkey israel relationships are normalizing We even voted them in nato lmao
>>
>>73222454
erdogan doesn't want to see autonomy for the Kurds in Syria. This because he has 15+ million of them living in his country. He knows what will happen if they are having second doubts about getting fucked in the ass on a daily by the turkish system.

The end goal is restoring the ottoman empire but without minorities living in peace this time, to finish what ataturk had started.
>>
>>73221573
Don't even bother famalam. Stick it out here with us and stay /comfy/
>>
File: natomemb.png (19 KB, 624x398) Image search: [Google]
natomemb.png
19 KB, 624x398
>>73223640
>We even voted them in nato lmao

Israel is not a NATO member you dumb turkish roach retard.

is your propaganda government claiming they are?
>>
>>73223640
I hope you know they're out for blood in the middle east
assad was shit but at least he was secular and anti-zionist
isreal wants the whole middle east and they if they get far enough to touch your borders they will find ways to fuck with your country, terrorist to arm, etc and the U.S. will support them in it
>>
>>73224026
https://www.rt.com/news/341827-israel-nato-mission-turkey/

pfff
>>
File: 598439305.png (226 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
598439305.png
226 KB, 500x385
>>73224041
>>
>>73224133
>https://www.rt.com/news/341827-israel-nato-mission-turkey/

CTRL-F 'vote'
>no results

man i feel so stupid to check your sources. It's like listening to a turkish history in a turkish school, all lies and lot's of bullshit
>>
>>73224041
>isreal wants the whole middle east

israel doesn't WANT the whole middle east. they want something, but not the middle east. i bet you could say they want friendly relations with all the shitholes in the middle east. for now tho, they have only managed to maintain good relations with the Kurds. Some would say Lebanon too but there's a lot of kicking under the table
>>
>>73224270
You are right my aryan brown kurd famalam :DD
>>
>isis takes control of town
>USA bombs the shot out of it for more than a month
>government forces walk in and recapture what's left of it
Do you guys consider this to be a win or a loss?
>>
>>73224041
they want syria, they have part of it
if egypt installs anything but a government that worships them they'll invade, they've been probing lebanon on and off forever
if you were to raise your voice at them expect an escalation of terrorists there
>>
>>73224041
Man jews are dying since the begining of the world. They deserve a better country. :DD
>>
>>73224458
wtf has my skin color to do with this? i'm not your average /pol/-fag. i'm just here to point out that you turks are all dumbfucks
>>
>>73224267
you guys won't let any arab regime that speaks against you live in peace
even if all they do is speak
>>
>>73224573
they got it
what they want now is to cuck all the arabs and ''settle'' the ME
>>
>>73224724
That's the problem of arabs, If they wouldn't be bunch of creep middle east could be best region to live.
>>
So did the Arab nations & Turkey up the ante in providing the rebels support since Russia started bombing the fuck out of them. Now all of the sudden ATMG's are fucking everywhere and the odd manpad.
>>
>>73224476
Hm. sounds like a net loss despite the area gain.

but then again America only seems to care about area control/gain, not about whats still standing on the ground
>>
>>73224940
you say this while at the same time helping islamic fundamentalist rebels just so your nation can feel empowered
>>
>>73224956
yes
>>
>>73225145
Everybody protects his country man. Of course we want to be strong.
>>
Ivan Sidorenko
@IvanSidorenko1
#Syria #Aleppo #SouthernAleppo Badr Military Wing Says Qasem Soleimani Arrived and will lead the battles soon

SOON
>>
>>73224026
didn't Montenegro join NATO recently?
>>
>>73225361
I'm just saying you can't really accuse the arabs of being shit or jihadis etc when you are arming and funding fundamentalists to overthrow a secular government
also most people don't need to feel strong by commiting genocide, and don't act like this won't happen if the rebels win
>>
>>73225172
any information on this?
>>
>>73225595
>libya
how's it hanging
I hear ISIS is tearing you a new one
>>
File: 1442950242110.jpg (64 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1442950242110.jpg
64 KB, 450x300
What's up with Madinejad?
What he say recently?
I can never take him seriously, desu.
Reminds me of this guy I went to college with - absolute madman.
>>
>>73225595
They're trying to.
Allies are currently discussing their wish to enter. They have helped in the Afghan war so won't be a prob normally
>>
>>73225810
nope but the militia is tearing the country and new one.
>>73225854
wow what a great asset to add to the nato
>>
>>73225612
Assad started civil war. If there were reforms There wasn't a civil war now. Think yourself as a turkmen you dont have identity and regime bombs you everyday what would you do?

If you are not a cuck you will rebel
>>
>>73225612
Why are you trying to have a conversation with him? He's a fucking roach
>>
>>73225941
>Think yourself as a turkmen you dont have identity and regime bombs you everyday what would you do?

lol at this turkish roach asking this question?

why the fuck do you think the PKK started then idiot?
>>
>>73226110
Pkk started in 1980 military coup you faggot diaspora.

Kurds in Turkey can speak their language and learn kurdish lessons in school

YOU FUCKING DIASPORA WHO LIVES IN BELGIUM
>>
>>73225941
the only "reforms" the people who backed and instigated opposition in Syria wanted was Assad gone and Syria no longer ally of Iran

some democratic reforms (like monitored elections with opposition coalition.. oh wait, that actually happened) wouldnt have satisfied those powers and neither would it have satisfied people who are okay with living under al Qaeda
>>
>>73225941
when reform was thrown around as a topic in the government ISIS blew up and FSA became islamic front and al-nusra and co, the sunnis dont want democracy the rebels never wanted democracy it was just a meme, when the government threw around the topic of reform they all went jihadi
>Think yourself as a turkmen you dont have identity and regime bombs you everyday what would you do?
this is like saying if a bunch of white people shoot a bunch of blacks or something screaming white power and get killed by the police, whites should overthrow the government, the government they had was secular, if anyone had a reason to rebel it was the kurds, the only legitimately oppressed group under assad
>>
>>73225941
>Assad started civil war.
No he didn't, it was the US/Turkey-backed islamists who picked up arms and started it. You should know this very well by now, or were you just holding your dick fapping to Erdogan portraits for the past 9000+ /sg/ threads?
>>
>>73225572
>Qasem Soleimani
What South Aleppo really needs is tons of Russian firepower, really. I doubt Soleimani can do much in this situation.
Besides, how many times have we heard the whole "Soleimani is coming guys, the offensive is on its way!" thing? I think Russia should re-enter full, fuck the peace process, an deal with the "moderates" and their alQaeda friends with overwhelming force. ISIS can wait.
>>
File: mqsdf.png (9 KB, 703x126) Image search: [Google]
mqsdf.png
9 KB, 703x126
>>73226275
PKK started in 1978 officially (first attack) and formed in the early 70's already. I'm very curious about why you mentioned the coup tho? Is this what they teach kids at school? Or is this a propaganda answer? it's a genuine question btw

This is written in the books of Öcalan himself. Maybe you should read his book? I bet there are turkish translations.

The military coup has NOTHING to do with the PKK.

>Kurds can speak their language
Yeah wow you didn't mention that this has been only since the year of 1992 dumbass.

>Kurdish lessons in schools
Please elaborate? Are you saying that Kurds can get education in their own language? Or are you talking about 2-3 schools in whole turkey where you can choose the Kurdish language at university level?

Nope, no primary language. There isn't even 1 Kurdish private school in turkey. I thought you should've known that.
>>
File: barzani&PKK.jpg (18 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
barzani&PKK.jpg
18 KB, 468x300
>>73225941

this is what every news show claims on turkish television.

I totally am against assad because he raped the kurds even harder than turkey pre-war but this is just bs
>>
>>73227088
I will never read a SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE INBRED MOTHERFUCKER's book.

You know nothing. Come Turkey and see as a kurd with turkish passaport

okey?
>>
>>73227211
dat pic :DDD
>>
>>73227332
>>73227357
what the fuck kind of responses are these
you could try to be coherent if you want to dispel what everyone says about you fuckers
>>
In terms of Iran, who has the most power, is it Ahmadinejad or the ayatollah how does it work
>>
File: PKK & US & PESH.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PKK & US & PESH.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>73227332
>Come Turkey and see as a kurd with turkish passaport

I don't have a turkish 'passaport'. It's just passport in English btw.

My parent's werent so dumb to inscribe me in turkish registries.

You should read Öcalan his books. He didn't got executed by turkey for a reason you know? the turkish judges were smart enough to know that executing him would cause a civil war in turkey because you got 15+ million kurdish fucks supporting him.

>>73227357
>dat pic

yeah, it's the kurdish president of iraqi Kurdistan chilling with PKK members. I hope I won't see any posts of you anymore saying:
>turkey has good relations with iraqy kurds

that would mean you fucks are voluntary cucks.

>>73227522
>turk
>dispel discussions

hahaha good one m8. they will never learn
>>
>>73227550
Ayatollah.
They've been fucking up that country since `79, unfortunately.
My grandfather went before the revolution - said it was pretty sweet.
>>
>>73227550
Ahmadinejad is not the Iranian president anymore, its Hassan Rouhani. That said:

>The political system of the Islamic Republic is based on the 1979 Constitution, and comprises several intricately connected governing bodies. The Leader of the Revolution ("Supreme Leader") is responsible for delineation and supervision of the general policies of the Islamic Republic of Iran.[173] The Supreme Leader is Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, controls the military intelligence and security operations, and has sole power to declare war or peace.[173] The heads of the judiciary, state radio and television networks, the commanders of the police and military forces and six of the twelve members of the Guardian Council are appointed by the Supreme Leader.[173] The Assembly of Experts elects and dismisses the Supreme Leader on the basis of qualifications and popular esteem.[174]

>According to the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the powers of government in the Islamic Republic of Iran are vested in the legislature, the judiciary, and the executive powers, functioning under the supervision of the "Absolute Guardianship and the Leadership of the Ummah" (ولایت مطلقه امر و امامت امت) that refers to the Supreme Leader of Iran.[175]
>>
>>73227550
>>73228354
>After the Supreme Leader, the Constitution defines the President of Iran as the highest state authority.[173][176] The President is elected by universal suffrage for a term of four years and can only be re-elected for one term.[176][dubious – discuss] Presidential candidates must be approved by the Guardian Council before running, in order to ensure their allegiance to the ideals of the Islamic Revolution.[177]

>The President is responsible for the implementation of the Constitution and for the exercise of executive powers, except for matters directly related to the Supreme Leader, who has the final say in all matters.[173] The President appoints and supervises the Council of Ministers, coordinates government decisions, and selects government policies to be placed before the legislature.[178] Eight Vice-Presidents serve under the President, as well as a cabinet of twenty-two ministers, who must all be approved by the legislature.[179]
>>
File: 14905618055_f4cac3c7d6_b.jpg (181 KB, 897x960) Image search: [Google]
14905618055_f4cac3c7d6_b.jpg
181 KB, 897x960
>>73227550
In Iran you have this:

- Supreme leader
- President

The supreme leader has more to say than the president and is always a religious fuck so the ayatollah is the big boss over there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Leader_of_Iran
>>
>>73227550
>>73228354
>>73228406
>>
File: 1443346521503.png (558 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443346521503.png
558 KB, 640x480
>>73228354
>>73228406
>>73228458
>>73228542
What are your thoughts on Iran post 79, if I may ask?
Better / Worse?
>>
File: 1462558533600.jpg (123 KB, 720x762) Image search: [Google]
1462558533600.jpg
123 KB, 720x762
pfffff :DD
>>
File: 1735987165.png (410 KB, 919x772) Image search: [Google]
1735987165.png
410 KB, 919x772
Nth for solutions!
>Where's your six million now?
>>
>>73227332
*butthurt*
>>
>>73228354
I thought as much but then OP confused me with his cant jihad the amadinejad shit
>>
File: pkk&pesh.jpg (53 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
pkk&pesh.jpg
53 KB, 460x288
>>73229095
As a Kurd I'm afraid to say better. Because you have a lot of Kurds living in Iran and they got recognized only post 79. Pre 79, they were buttfucked by all sides.

Post 79, the Kurdistan Province got declared and the Kurds are free to do anything (language, education in their language,...).

I do however understand the people who are against the revolution because things got changed fast and really hard.
>>
>>73229367
*butthurt*
>>
File: 1454467858447.png (2 MB, 1107x1965) Image search: [Google]
1454467858447.png
2 MB, 1107x1965
>>73229128
typical reaction I get from a turk on the internet after he has nothing more to say.

stay quiet now Turan, you have nothing to say.
>>
>>73229500
PROOFS?
>>
>>73229495
lel kurds are getting hanged one by one in iran
>>
>>73229495
Kurds are great people.
I'd rather have a Middle East ruled by Kurds and Kikes, desu.
Can't stand both Shia (they're also crackpots) & Sunni cultures.

Please don't attack me guys - being honest.
>>
File: 1462555448529.jpg (64 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1462555448529.jpg
64 KB, 480x640
>>73230180
is that so ?
>>
>>73230180
yeah, we could learn alot from kurds, hmm, let me think, we have, tribalism, inbreeding, fmg, honor killing, child marriages, hmm yeah, deff a good choice
>>
>>73216745

>Another IS attack against Deir Ezzor airport: 30+ IS dead

>Light infantry attacks against heavily fortified positions

>Doing it over and over with no results

Holy shit it's like I really wish ISIS kept doing this, it's pretty much just like a sinkhole, they keep losing so many soldiers. How many so far over the past year or so in Deir Ezzor?
>>
File: pkk&pesh1.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
pkk&pesh1.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>>73230117
This would be because of the Sharia system, not political reasons.

And if there would be political reasons, it would be against the Sharia and Ayatollah system. Just like there are 100s of Iranians, Azeri, turkmen,... who are hanged per year.

The PJAK has been quiet as fuck since 2012 because they've lost support from the Kurds since they are happy in their regions.
>>
>>73230180
I'm pro kurd but kikes are shit
>>
>>73229495
that looks to be YPG, not PKK
despite what kurds would have you believe they aren't the same
>>
>>73230423
Not denying that it exists, but far, far less than the other cultures.
Also, after travelling through Europe and the Middle East they were alot better than Sunnis and Shias.
I normally try and avoid bringing this up because I either get labelled a Kurd or a Kike.
Just my opinion.
>>
>>73230180
They are indeed quite some great people, not saying that since I'm a Kurd but I also aspire other minorities like the Catalans in Spain and various other because of their lack of religious/nationalist striving's.

Letting them rule the whole Middle East is a big bite but letting them rule on their own in their regions is a good thing. There's only turkey left on their list so they would just need a few more years of patience and the hope of bigger support from EU/US and neighbouring countries or countries that would love to see turkey turn into a shithole.
>>
>>73230423
Inbreeding stops to be a problem, if they are numberous enough. Those others listed, trivial glitches, maybe.

>>73230180
Kurds ruling the middle east I can understand, but with kikes? Man, that would be a disaster. People, that can be described as gypsies here in the west with unlimited money?

And nevertheless
>jews
>>
>>73230650
Yeah I've noticed that about you kek.
I think you're mistaken in some regards desu, but I can see where you coming from.
>>
>>73230582
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/forgotten-kurds-kurdistan-democratic-party-iran-iraq-986735140

they lose support because rouhani but its starting again because of promises not being done

plus i have no idea where you are gtting the freedom in language and education in from, iran is notorious for its extreme assimilation process with spreading the tehran accent

>>73230796
>Not denying that it exists, but far, far less than the other cultures.
not really, they are the champions in most

>Also, after travelling through Europe and the Middle East they were alot better than Sunnis and Shias.
you must have only been in good portions of the krg
>>
File: 1418777488453.jpg (43 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1418777488453.jpg
43 KB, 556x561
>>73230903
its hilarious how people are talking about kurds ruling the middle east when they cant even stop killing each other
>>
so i haven't followed Syria for 4 months or so. Is Assad's position secured? How many forces did Russia left behind?
>>
File: BvKvsPICQAMgrrH.jpg (50 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
BvKvsPICQAMgrrH.jpg
50 KB, 600x398
>>73230758
They are fighting under the same flag tho.
>>
>>73230903
Just saying I'd prefer that.
When I talk about Israel I don't mean the Left-Wing liberal types that are actually Israel's greatest enemies - they're the ones for globalization/multiculturalism.
Spent quite a bit of time in Israel with the conservatives and it seems as if they hate left-wing Jews more than anybody.
>>73230902
Well, Kurdistan is what I actually meant.

This is why I love /sg/.
It's the only thread that I actually go on.
It's the one place where Kikes, Kurds, Turks and all can actually have civil/well-thought-out conversations.
>>
File: 1461765115770.png (30 KB, 748x1376) Image search: [Google]
1461765115770.png
30 KB, 748x1376
>>73211157
that doesn't matter anymore

>>73216925
NOT ON MY WATCH JUDEN
HEIL HITITLER

>>73221573
cry me a river whiteboy

>>73222454
erdogan doesn't seem to want an islamic government or destroy minorities
his end goal is a neo-ottoman state, change the identity from turkish, to muslim and to ottoman again. take over arab states using the turkish states power, not directly but turn the middle-eastern nations into turkey's vassal states
too bad no one has told him that a plan like this will not work in the modern day
also the idea comes from davutoglu originally, whom erdogan just recently "fired"

>>73225612
>m-m-muh genocide
fuck off armenian diaspora

>>73227088
>i am brainwashed so you are suppressing the kurdish identity!!!!!!!!
we have kurdish tv, education in schools as early as middle and even kurdish road-signs for fucks sake
anyone that claims that turkey in the modern day is suppressing the kurds is a braindead faggot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kurdish-language_television_channels#Turkish_Kurdistan_.28Bakur.29
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/06/2012612133656956705.html
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb0eTWMWEAAIkqo.jpg
>>
>>73230903
lmao kurds dont rule middle east. They are basically a puppet.

>exists 1000 years (their claim)
>literally never build your own state
>>
>>73231090
With inbreeding, you need to have some mechanism to weed the weakest out.
>>
>>73230985
You mean to tell me that Kurds, in comparison to Muslims, assimilate far worse in other countries?
USA, Europe and other Middle-Eastern Countries?
>>
>>73231224
they often fly each others flags, yes and they have been known to fight together but the YPG only does this because they are paranoid of turkey I think, the KRG wouldn't help them if turkey invaded syria
>>
>>73227332
So you won't read the Quran?
>>
>>73231214
>Is Assad's position secured?
It is, but recent developments are starting to show that is not as secured as he thought it was.
>How many forces did Russia left behind?
That's irrelevant because Russia will have to return ASAP
>>
>>73230985
>because of promises not being done

This is where the question of independence come to place. I wouldn't be surprised that the Kurds are some greedy fucks but IF there will be ARMED separist parties again you can definitely assume some outside money is involved.

>freedom in language and education
http://www.kurdishacademy.org/?q=node/492

I'm also in contact with some of their Engineering Uni students who don't even know 2 sentences of Pashto. Their system can be compared with the Walloon-Flanders system. Soon also coming to turkey when the time is right.
>>
Maybe the kurds are the true jews and will populate Israel after the foreposted nuclear accident. That would mean the prophecy of six million jews burning would come true. Let's face it, ww2 didn't quite cut it.
>>
>>73231237
>>m-m-muh genocide
the shias, kurds, druze, and christians will literally be killed or made to leave if the rebels win syria, if they're really really lucky they'll just be ruthlessly oppressed
>>
>>73231500
you are saying that other people are worse thn kurds in the middle east

a quick google search shows you that kurds are champions in fgm troughout the region

nearly every single honor killing that happens here in west europe is done by kurds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA

the vast, vast majority of the nasty crime is done by them but they have turkish names which is stupid as fuck

hell, i dont even agree with the belgian kurdish guy, im all for a kurdistan, as long as every single one gets deported to k*rdistan

>>73231702
spring is coming so hostilities will start again, you should go and look up again about the kurdish hangings because they are by far the most happening against them

also did you read your link

it says this

>By 1986, however, the government had extended its control to much of the countryside, and native tongue education was terminated once again.
>>
>>73231226
>civil/well-thought-out conversations

exclude turks tho. 99% of them are just barbar fucks who you shouldn't excuse since they are the victim of the turkish propaganda machine.

>>73231508
I have seen loads of battles already on various sites where the Kurdish dialect is from turkey with also a mix of various other dialects. I can assure you that the PKK & YPG are 100% working with each other and the KRG is supplying and supporting them both.
>>
File: 6347.jpg (79 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
6347.jpg
79 KB, 720x479
who antifa pro-kurdistan/israel here?
>>
>>73231675
>Russia will have to return ASAP
can i assume that they just dug in while Russia was there and now they are crawling out of there caves ? How bad is the situation,damn in need to get back in the loop.
>>
>>73218096
No. They are too retarded to find their way there. Too bad their muslim bros (same mental set but the religion) have assistance in that sense.
>>
>>73231950
7 may
>spring is coming

spring has been already on for 2 months nearly dude.

My bad on the link. I forgot to mention that these were private schools in Iran.

Too bad the first Kurdish private school in turkey still needs to exist.
>>
File: Cht2roAVEAATVWY.jpg (62 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
Cht2roAVEAATVWY.jpg
62 KB, 600x636
>>73232111
>>
>>73231500
yes
half the kurds(in turkey at least) are literal islamists who support sharia, turkey has been trying to stop them from marrying multiple wives, circumcising female children and inbreeding for decades now
also;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nANIpY2SIjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pey8--1csd4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc18818-jco

>>73231802
sure but i don't support anyone in syria
arabs are gonna arab, shouldn't have removed the turkish control over the region which stopped them from arabing
>>
>>73232111
Is that a real thing? I thought that borders were considered fascist to Antifa.
>>
>>73231987
Everyone still handles them properly though.
Other threads just become a mess.
After /sg/ I literally can't cruise any other thread - ever.
>>73231950
I'll have a look ino what you're saying again - when I looked up the stats (back in 06) when I graduated (before I left for my journeys) they seemed to be far more secular and assimilated, maybe shit's changed in the last 10 years. Seemed as if FGM was curbed in Europe/USA at that time. Thanks
>>
>>73232111
You ask too much, even for trips, pequeno
>>
Daily reminder all posters in this thread with flags from western countries are shitskin muslimes that need to fuck off back to their 3rd world shitholes
>>
>>73232498
Where from, where to?
>>
>>73231237
>we have kurdish tv,
Owned and overseen by the turkish government. A noticable detail that you maybe 'forgot'? I don't even know about half of them since every Kurd knows that every word spoken on those channels are written by a turkish government worker.

>education in schools
There is still not even 1 school (public/private) where the education is primarily in Kurdish.

>kurdish road-signs
You mean just displaying the original names of the provinces like in the ottoman empire? I can't even imagine of the amount of protest because of those signs lmfao

I like the way you talk tho
>>
>>73232266
spring/summer rather i guess

like i said earlier, its a personal dream of mine kurdistan happens and your kind gets deported, i have been to istanbul many times and you cant imagine the feeling i get when i walk trough a kurdish ghetto, to the extent that i completely understand germans wanting to massacre turks

your 4 friends over here raped a girl and burried the poor thing not far from my house, 2 had turkish names

i apologize if any of your kind had to forcefully use turkish names, it was one of the most retarded things that turkey every did, they should start a program which pays kurds to change their name to a kurdish one

>>73232400
it depends

im pretty sure about 40 percent of kurds think that a womans nose/ears should be cut off if they cheat or something like that
>>
File: almostpolitically.gif (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
almostpolitically.gif
40 KB, 300x300
>>73232498
>>
>>73232142
>can i assume that they just dug in while Russia was there and now they are crawling out of there caves ?
That, and the fact that they took advantage of the ceasefire to reagroup and received tons of ammo and supplies from the usual suspects (CIA, Gulf Monarchies, Turkey), while the SAA was making gains against ISIS in Palmyra and left south Aleppo front in the hands of Shia paramilitaries from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and some Hezbollah.
>How bad is the situation,damn in need to get back in the loop.
I'm exagerating a bit, of course, its not bad as in just-before-the-Russian-intervention bad, but it will get there if things continue running their course, which is why Russia shouldn't let things get there and seize the initiative again.
>>
File: 345783895345.jpg (53 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
345783895345.jpg
53 KB, 700x467
>>73232498
I keep picturing >>73231950 as Salah Abdeslam.
No offense, it's probably PTSD.
>>
>>73232898
I'll look into it when I get home, shit's probably gotten worse since I last checked.
>>
File: botswana.png (22 KB, 1365x225) Image search: [Google]
botswana.png
22 KB, 1365x225
>>73233243
this is what i keep thinking when south africans post
>>
File: 339248[1].jpg (960 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
339248[1].jpg
960 KB, 1920x1080
>>73232945
>the usual suspects (CIA, Gulf Monarchies, Turkey)
what is the end goal here? Do they want more US troops in the middle east ? I just don't get it, nation building is non functional concept.
>it will get there if things continue running their course
time frame ? +/-
>>
File: 040820696593821.png (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
040820696593821.png
171 KB, 800x600
>>73233427
That is probably true, unfortunately.
>>
>>73232898
Firstly, I'm not the 'independence for Kurdistan' kind of Kurd, not that I even know one actually, and trust me, I know a lot of Kurdish fucks. Everybody knows starting a new country doesn't go as smoothly as the Islamic State lmao but still, I'm aware of the Kurdish ghetto's in Istanbul and even visited some of them.

But the thing is that you should look up of the relocation process that started when the Ottoman ataturk thought relocating Kurds to inner parts of turkey would be a good idea. And most of the Kurdish area's in Istanbul managed to be okay 'with a few political killings here and there to calm them down tho' untill erdogan came and said 'oh guys, we have Kurds here in turkey man'. that's when they're acting like dogs.

It's the exact same reason as the foreign Moroccan/turkish/arab ghetto's in Belgium/Netherlands and Germany tho. It's about a group who struggles with an identity crisis and doesn't want to integrate into the system.

The Turkification process of ataturk however failed miserably as you can see.
>>
>>73233660
>Firstly, I'm not the 'independence for Kurdistan' kind of Kurd
big shame, i love seeing those very violent pkk kurds here, the more they are like that the better, maybe those dumb turks will realize with what they are dealing with one day
>I'm aware of the Kurdish ghetto's in Istanbul and even visited some of them.
not your fault offcourse, its completely the fault of the turkish government that they exist

>But the thing is that you should look up of the relocation process that started when the Ottoman ataturk thought relocating Kurds to inner parts of turkey would be a good idea.
most of them got there much, much later, what ataturk did was minimal, infact i never even heard of that

>It's the exact same reason as the foreign Moroccan/turkish/arab ghetto's in Belgium/Netherlands and Germany tho.
no, most went there after the wars against the pkk, millions moved

and the rest are moving because of jobs, more safe etc

>it's about a group who struggles with an identity crisis and doesn't want to integrate into the system.
these guys are living the life of their lives there far away from the pkk sticking a hand up their asses and living on gibsmedats, getting a good comfy job etc

>The Turkification process of ataturk however failed miserably as you can see.
you cant blame ataturk, nobody would have imagined that kurds would breed on the level they did, you guys multiplied like 30 times, it shoud be in the guiness records

>tfw turks are too islamic and too dumb to be educated and deal with the kurdish problem once and for all

i wonder if there are germans who feel the same rage as me
>>
>>73233569
>what is the end goal here? Do they want more US troops in the middle east ?
The US wants a western-aligned government that cuts Iranian and Russian influence (and is also trying to keep their shitty allies happy), Turkey wants a puppet, Saudi Arabia wants to beat Iran (this is also a proxy war between Iran and Saudi, remember that), Qatar wants to expand their influence (installing wahabbi shitholes in the region, see also what side are they supporting in the Libyan clusterfuck), Israel wants all their enemies (which is basically everyone in the Syrian civil war, except maybe the Kurds) weakened to the point that they do not represent a threat to Israel, and also to cut Iranian influence.
>time frame ? +/-
Hard to say. This is the thing with this clusterfuck, its very hard to make any predictions. If you told me a month ago that this was going to be the situation, I would've have dismissed it as alarmist. Now I don't know.
If the new rebel alliance keeps making gains in south Aleppo at this pace, then I give it 3/4 months before the loyalist parts of Aleppo are completely surrounded (or at least partially surrounded). If these new rebel advances are reversed, then all I said is moot.
>>
File: turey.png (32 KB, 252x173) Image search: [Google]
turey.png
32 KB, 252x173
>>73233660
>>73234329
>two diaspora in belgium are arguing with each other over turkish affair

IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT COUNTRIES IDENTITY AS YOUR OWN
IF NOT FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS
>>
>>73234963
i wish it was that easy, maybe you retards shouldnt have given k*rds turkish names, maybe if you actually had the balls to fix something for once it would be different
>>
>>73234329
>big shame, i love seeing those very violent pkk kurds here,
The only reason me and my friends support the PKK is because they put the Kurdish question on the political agenda. It's a very sad thing that weapons were needed to this but I think we can both say that if the PKK did not exist, the Kurds would be even in a worse situation then they are now.

>Most of them got there much later
I have met 3rd generation Kurds over there tho. I do now that Kurds fuck like rabbits tho that's true so maybe you are right.

But the Turkification process of ataturk definitely was there but off course not well known to turks because it involves the assimilation of minorities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification (modern turkey section)

>Moving because of jobs, safety,...
You didn't mention the wiping of Kurdish villages in Eastern provinces :). My mothers side family had to relocate to Istanbul in the early 80's because 'the turkish government wanted to built a dam in the middle of the village'.

Safety off course agree with that. I know Kurdish families that have seen their sons got taken away by the PKK because or else they would be seen as turkish collaborators. the ideal system does not exist as we all know.

>good comfy job
A Kurd with a comfy job without the need of Drug/human trafficking, prostitution,... IN turkey? hmm if a Kurd and a turk with the same degree will apply for a job, i'm pretty sure the turk will get it. Once again, same like a blond haired Flemish guy and the terrorist looking Ahmed who are applying with similar skills for the same position.

>you can't blame ataturk
hehe, i'm not blaming ataturk, but I do know that he fucked various things up for the Kurds. and if he hated Kurds, so will the average turk who adores ataturk.

Off to bed now tho.
>>
>>73234963
>IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT COUNTRIES IDENTITY AS YOUR OWN

not if the country enforces his system by the use of massacres, political killings and more,... . Who says I don't accept Belgium? If there would be a independent Kurdistan, I'd still stay with my hairy butthole in Belgium.

Cya Turan
>>
>>73235251
>But the Turkification process of ataturk definitely was there but off course not well known to turks because it involves the assimilation of minorities.
im one of those "minorities" themselves so i know well what im talking about, that said kurds barely got relocated like i said, the ones in inner anatolia like ankare were settled there for a much longer time, and the ones in izmir, istanbul were simply because of war on pkk

>You didn't mention the wiping of Kurdish villages in Eastern provinces :)
literally said war on pkk

>A Kurd with a comfy job without the need of Drug/human trafficking, prostitution,... IN turkey? hmm if a Kurd and a turk with the same degree will apply for a job, i'm pretty sure the turk will get it.
what are you talking about dude, there are tons, and i mean tons of kurds working in the tourism and construction sector
>>
File: get.gif (3 MB, 375x275) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
3 MB, 375x275
>>73220689
Abu Hajaar, what are you doing? You're going to get us killed!
>>
File: 1462237103379.jpg (49 KB, 460x613) Image search: [Google]
1462237103379.jpg
49 KB, 460x613
>>73221573
Man, that sucks 2/3 of Poland bro. Keep fighting the gud fight.
>>
File: 1462124825928.jpg (77 KB, 960x535) Image search: [Google]
1462124825928.jpg
77 KB, 960x535
>Lebanese army attacks ISIS headquarters
SUNNI SHITTERS BTFO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KIunRd5vDnA
>>
>>73236122
bump
>>
File: TL;DR - SYRIA.png (664 KB, 1004x1027) Image search: [Google]
TL;DR - SYRIA.png
664 KB, 1004x1027
>>73225941
Wrong. When he took power, he began to make reforms, many of which were blocked by bureaucrats however. The CIA and Saudi intelligence seized on elements who wanted a faster rate of reform, and assisted the more extremist ones in starting a civil war to bring Syria into the US/Saudi sphere of influence.

Not to mention- fuck your pet Turkmen. If they had sided with Assad or stayed neutral, or at least not killed the Russian Su-24 pilot, they would not be getting BTFO'd . It's ther own fault for listening to Erdocunt.
>>
Iran hasn't really had any major problem with Kurds for a while desu. A border skirmishes happens here or there every now and then. Last time PJAK had to beg IRGC for a truce, not sure why they suddenly acted up again. Maybe the new combat experience in Iraq and Syria emboldened them, or maybe the Arab money finally cleared? Anyway in Iran the government has much more trouble with the Baluchis. Though even they've kind of been dismantled since the heydays of Jundullah. Anti-insurgency activity is probably the single thing IRI has been competent in during all its miserable existense.

Btw since Rouhani came into power Kurds now are allowed to teach their kids in their language. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure we still aren't educated in Azari outside of universities in Azarbaijan, despite being in charge of most shit in government.
>>
File: 1457928068121.jpg (413 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457928068121.jpg
413 KB, 1280x720
>>73237782
Do not respond to Ottoman when?, he's just trying to troll everyone.
>>
>>73229160
>nuking Jerusalem
>not Tel-Aviv
>not Mecca

Meh, i give it 7/10
>>
>>73238368
>tel-aviv

Leftist capitol of Israel, quite literally the SJW hub of Israel. Let it stay, they can promote the "Israel Yes" meme for us.
>>
>>73232111
Disgusting.
>>
>>73232111
>antifa
Wasted trips on cancer, desu.
KYS.
>>
>>73232252
don't speak ill of kebab removal incorporated
>>
File: 1462130542294.png (155 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1462130542294.png
155 KB, 618x600
>>73235613
>>
why is it evertyime i come in here i see a bunch of faggots supporting kurd trash?

why are you faggots so opposed to Turkey. NATO ally, civilized country, right wing gov, conservative nondegenerate values

and you faggots run out and support a bunch of backward shit tier leftist kurds? lol

most of you are really just anti muslim. get fucked faggots. the mideast will remain MUSLIM
>>
>>73241027
>and another diaspora of the roaches reports in!
>>
File: a389894238989234.jpg (89 KB, 644x960) Image search: [Google]
a389894238989234.jpg
89 KB, 644x960
>>73241027
>>
File: 1456663696835311.jpg (2 MB, 2417x2476) Image search: [Google]
1456663696835311.jpg
2 MB, 2417x2476
bump
>>
>>73242659
>Kurds
>good
>>
File: 1459111023921.png (78 KB, 260x280) Image search: [Google]
1459111023921.png
78 KB, 260x280
>>73241027
I don´t know why people here defend the kurds so much, they are shit. But the fact that you are defending Turkey means you are just another roach diaspora, Turkey is also trash.
>>
File: 1461343484777.png (2 MB, 1500x1165) Image search: [Google]
1461343484777.png
2 MB, 1500x1165
>>73242791
Yeah, that needs to be updated.
>>
>>73242829
lol @ this white filth

remember that time your race got so mad about getting shitted on in globalized competition that you agitated for a candidate that's going to start world war 3
>>
>>73244264
>you agitated for a candidate that's going to start world war 3

Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>73244264
>implying I´m even american
>>
File: 1462103692232.jpg (76 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1462103692232.jpg
76 KB, 500x624
bump
>>
File: francoo.jpg (20 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
francoo.jpg
20 KB, 402x402
>>73232111
saw the flags at the bernabeu the other night. I nearly threw up.
>>
>>73216925
How far back in history does clay ownership go? I think ur living on my ancestral neanderthaal clay m8
>>
>>73216957

So it seems Assad and a lot of his followers carry heavy amounts of European admixtures am I in correct?

It's cool seeing that.
>>
File: turk.jpg (78 KB, 248x400) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
78 KB, 248x400
>>73241027
Because historically they took Anatolia and antagonized, and fucking genocided the Armenian, greek and assyrian peoples,. They are literal cockroaches and need to stamped out to make a better world.
>>
never read these threads before and not baiting/anything, but I'm curious about and couldn't find any summary or consensus in the op links/previous thread
what do you think is the most likely outcome in syria, either in the short or long term?
from what I understand/have read (albeit in american media), isis has slowing foreign recruitment, and much of their cashflow is fading (due to bombings of money stores/oil fields/such)
does this seem to be true?
do you think they will be rebuffed/destroyed (and if so, replaced by a new similarly destabilizing and land-grabbing group or will syria actually be stabilized)?
do you think, if they were destroyed, western nations would tolerate assad in power?
what timeline would you put any of this on?
are any of the rebel groups valid entities, or are all nontrivial ones just fronts and obfuscations of wahhabi extremists by this point?
is it all sort of a chaotic mess that's just to be documented here?
>>
File: Palmyra reconquered by isis.png (607 KB, 1062x722) Image search: [Google]
Palmyra reconquered by isis.png
607 KB, 1062x722
>SOON /pol/ BTFO

>>73246520
What? :^)
>>
File: 1452296224698.png (629 KB, 1004x1022) Image search: [Google]
1452296224698.png
629 KB, 1004x1022
>>73248635
Too many questions. Check the wordpress at OP and you will find most answers. ISIS is slowly dying but the Syrian army can´t focus on them because the rebels keep them busy. No, rebels group are mostly al qaeda, anhar as sham, jaish al islam and other salafists/islamists, none of them are "valid", they want sharia law. The rest of your questions are speculation and I´m too tired to answer.
>>
>>73250021
thanks, I'll read through the wordpress's links
apologies if I was overdemanding/spoon-feedy
>>
File: gainsgirl.jpg (89 KB, 885x1250) Image search: [Google]
gainsgirl.jpg
89 KB, 885x1250
>>73238359
honey cunny. new saa gains when?

>>73242791
>>73242659
replace kurds with

uh

idk
>>
So, how's it going, fellow putinbots? Still no happenings?
>>
Watched the Palmyra concert just now. Definitely made me proud to be russian ceмья.
Playing the highlights of european classical music in a town build by the OG European empire.
Great PR move, too bad none of the fucking kike media outlets ran it for longer than 10 seconds.
>>
File: francooo.jpg (5 KB, 117x160) Image search: [Google]
francooo.jpg
5 KB, 117x160
>>73249161
Madrid is redpilled country, faggot
>>
>>73248635
according to the op SAA is winning daily but this thing doesn't add up because it does not list SAA casualties
>>
>>73252437
SAA's getting fucked up in Deir Ezzour, again. It's a disgrace how SAA can't even function with Iraqi/Pakistani/Afghan troops and Russian command.
>>
>>73251696
>madrid
>country
wat
>>
>>73252588
link to recent maps?
is liveuamap any good
>>
>>73245012
you have to go back
>>
>>73252437
this >>73252588 should be making you happy :^)
>>
>>73216925
>Population density of David's kingdom: 0.01 shepherd per square km.
>>
>>73253086
no im just wondering who makes the news
is there UN guys watching whats happening or its coming straight from syrian newspaper
>>
File: 7657599.png (197 KB, 254x287) Image search: [Google]
7657599.png
197 KB, 254x287
>>73253291
The Lord is my shepherd anon.
>>
File: Deir-Ezzor-city-map 3-5-2016.png (4 MB, 1745x1172) Image search: [Google]
Deir-Ezzor-city-map 3-5-2016.png
4 MB, 1745x1172
>>73252898
deir-ezzor 4 days ago
>>
>>73252859
Boy you're dumb.
>>
File: 13950214174520489_PhotoL.jpg (112 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
13950214174520489_PhotoL.jpg
112 KB, 600x418
>>73255722
why? I didn't understand what he said.
>>
File: 1461864815985.jpg (188 KB, 644x960) Image search: [Google]
1461864815985.jpg
188 KB, 644x960
bumpan
>>
>>73216745

Lambright loves Iran. FYI. They are nice people. Israel is the bad guy.

https://youtu.be/Q8j74LSw6pc
>>
>>73258612
Go take your schizophrenia medicine and stay off my /sg/ loser
>>
https://youtu.be/NupfYqzj0Ko
>>
>>73218851
What about the video where Isis runs into the Kurds and gets BTFO
>>
File: beforeandafter5.png (1 MB, 1470x594) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafter5.png
1 MB, 1470x594
>>
>>73260391

>before and after islamists take over
>>
File: JP2 Dawkins.png (394 KB, 542x372) Image search: [Google]
JP2 Dawkins.png
394 KB, 542x372
>>73243065
They did nothing wrong. I would bury my daughter alive too, if she was "befriending" roaches. And not much wrong with adultery being punishable by death or mutilation.
>>
File: 109283829.png (814 KB, 1189x691) Image search: [Google]
109283829.png
814 KB, 1189x691
>NO ABU HAJAR WATCH OUT THE BULLET CASINGS ARE HITTING US
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>73263229
THEY SHOULDN'T FUCKEN WORRY ABOUT THE CASINGS THE FUCKWITS
>>
File: 1437615390292.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1437615390292.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>73232111
>>
File: support for bashar al assad.png (784 KB, 1230x1229) Image search: [Google]
support for bashar al assad.png
784 KB, 1230x1229
hello my friends
>>
>>73263565
hi there. i never asked how is life in your area? gib pics
>>
File: MN-98-24-SP.jpg (163 KB, 700x557) Image search: [Google]
MN-98-24-SP.jpg
163 KB, 700x557
>>73264315
sure thing. it feels good to be back. had a busy week.
this video was recorded on my deck last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDxJ9ViY0to
>>
>>73263310
tbqh, casings fucking burn though. Ive seen 7.62 casings start a grass fire.
>>
ITT: people who don't know the difference between religion and race
>>
>>73247138
so you are proving my point by saying they're bad for genociding people but your solution is genocide lol

whites everybody

this is why the world needs to jam its cock down the white's throat and leave it there until he suffocates. he will never stop trying to genocide
>>
File: 47 dead fsa.jpg (165 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
47 dead fsa.jpg
165 KB, 960x720
>>73265478
I only like the Kurds that are allied to the SAA
pic very much related
>>
>>73265631
kurds are literal subhumans and niggers of the region

i actually don't really understand why you faggots just can't say you want mass extermination of muslims. you have to hide behind this pathetic "underdog" angle in supporting a bunch of opportunistic inbred mountain people lol

grow up pussy
>>
File: 40 dead fsa.jpg (226 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
40 dead fsa.jpg
226 KB, 600x1067
>>73265760
>i actually don't really understand why you faggots just can't say you want mass extermination of muslims.
because we don't want mass extermination of muslims. we want mass extermination of rebels.
and so far, the YPG is doing a good job of executing rebelshits. at least the Afrin canton YPG is good. the other YPG can fuck themselves
>>
>>73264448
how scary these woods are in night?
>>
>>73265892
get a clue faggot: rebels pretty much represent the desire of every sunni muslim on the planet

>inb4 muh sunni saa meatshields

there are cucks in every religion. fact of the matter is without shia and russian support assad would be in moscow right now under kgb protection

so when your faggot ass says that you want to exterminate rebels, what you actually mean is you want to exterminate sunnis

the fact that your faction of choice is a bunch of inbred marxists rather than the people actually bringing the fight to sunnis (shia) tells me that you're actually just some anti islam bigot with no real vision other than "kill muslims" lol

that's fine. just don't come on here acting like you've got a nuanced opinion. you're like some chimp who just wants to kill people from an outgroup. that's it
>>
>>73265898
it's okay as long as you don't get lost. it's very easy to lose your way in a forest because it all looks the same.
Most people just stick to the regional and state trails. also black bears live in the northernmost part of the state, so you need to be careful if you ever go up north.
>>
>>73265898
For someone who has only seen desert in their life, quite scary.
>>
>>73266076
>fact of the matter is without shia and russian support assad would be in moscow right now under kgb protection
and without the the western block's meddling, none of this Syrian civil war shit would ever have happened. who do you think funds these so called "rebels"? it's wealthy Saudi, Turkish and Gulf State fuckers.
>>
>>73266304
fuck off faggot. stop acting like syria was some awesome place prior to the revolution

the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of young men willing to die horrible deaths rather than live under assad's boot should tell you that there is a real will and determination to fight in the populace that five years of fighting hasn't quelled

so in other words there are serious structural problems there that you can't blame on muh west and gulf funding lol

anyway, fuck off this general, chimp. i'm taking this shit over now

don't let me see you posting on here again. start using a trip so i know who your faggot ass is

peace hoe
>>
>>73266497
hahah okay. I know that you're trolling now.
>>
File: 14622311505762.jpg (48 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
14622311505762.jpg
48 KB, 618x600
>>73263229
>>
>>73266132
>>73266143
somethings other than bears lies in there in the night im 100% sure. and i dont think it is good idea to go out in the middle of the forest at night. God know what unknown creatures lurks in there and watch our sleep.
>>
>>73236122
i love how half of them guys on the pick have "sisi"(can't wright S backwards) written on their heads
>>
>>73265631
Why aren't any of them blown apart, they all seem intact.
>>
>>73266862
spoody
>>
>>73267093
why should the YPG waste explosives on FSA scum?
>>
>>73266862
>somethings other than bears lies in there in the night im 100% sure
and what might that be? I don't believe in that "bigfoot" shit
>>
>>73266862
hey omar, get back to work you fat fuck
>>
>>73267384
>>73267446
NAH. bigfoot and you fools still believe they are bigfoots hahahahahah!

>>73267546
go away backstabman. shouldnt you be gassing jews for now?
>>
File: 1420711694877.png (499 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1420711694877.png
499 KB, 700x700
>>73267787
I will get back to it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462608253361.jpg (24 KB, 720x845) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462608253361.jpg
24 KB, 720x845
People are doing this all over Iraq.
Opinions?
>>
>>73266497
>the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of young men willing to die horrible deaths
So any large group of people willing to die horrible deaths for what they believe in is justified?
Hmm, so are the radical islamists justified too? Because there are hundreds of thousands of radical islamists ready to die horrible deaths so according to you that must be justified as well right?
Foken idiot
>>
>>73267917
What do they want, Iran to annex them?
>>
>>73267917
Iraq would be 100% better under iran rule unlike the american puppets of now.
>>
>>73268013
i'm just gonna ask this once

as a poo in the loo, why do you think i'm going to read or take seriously your contrary opinion

this is all i need to know. otherwise don't bother responding because i won't read
>>
>>73267787
I've lived near the wilderness for most of my life, and i've never seen any monsters. it's just your imagination.
>>73267917
I'm not a fan of Iran, but they fight ISIS and Rebels, so that makes them good on some level.
>>73268013
stop taking bait
>>
>>73268276
i think you might be true. walking in the dark in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night will absolutely make you lose your sanity and will let you imagine things.
>>
>>73268393
it's probably a lot scarier for someone who's not used to it.
I bet that if I was stranded in the middle of the Kuwaiti desert, i'd be pretty scared. it's all a matter of perspective.
i'm used to forest and trees so that doesn't bother me.
>>
>>73268276
who is this faggot and why is his opinion on syria taken seriously?

this guy is a fucking no-nothing anti islam bigot who masquerades as some knowledgeable person because he stokes your collective bigotry against muslims

which leads me to ask: if you hate muslims so much, why are you obsessed with a muslim conflict lol

it's really hilarious
>>
>>73246790
That's just how Syrians look
>>
File: photo 3.jpg (524 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
photo 3.jpg
524 KB, 1200x1600
>>73268556
i went to the desert in December. in the night it is cold as fuck and my PC said it is below 5C. in the night you will never be able to see anything and it s like a void in there. i once played with a buggy and went away lil bit from our camp and everything disappeared from me. i used my GPS to go home ans thank god i took the internet with me alongside my phone.
>>
File: gay 4 erdo.png (635 KB, 1441x1079) Image search: [Google]
gay 4 erdo.png
635 KB, 1441x1079
>>73268676
otto, please
>>
>>73268945
no, seriously what else are you bringing to the table other than some adamant anti-muslim position

why are you taken seriously. you're a fucking moron who's never even set foot in the region or even speaks one of the languages.

i'm gonna bullycide your stupid ass off this thread if you don't start shaping up
>>
>>73269164
>some adamant anti-muslim position
Lurk more retard.
>>
>>73252588
wtf are you talking about, theyre doing fine
>>
>>73269261
fuck off, kublai
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.