[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when Trump gets the nomination stolen from him, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1195x813) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1195x813
So when Trump gets the nomination stolen from him, what's your reaction gonna be?
>>
>>69825332
Trump fags will literally do nothing.

They'll bitch here, and on Breitbart, and on Fox Nation comment section but that is all.
>>
That's the big mystery left in the election. It's not "Will Trump be the Republican nominee?", it's "what is going to happen when they take it from him at the convention?"

The math isn't really on his side. He HAS to get to 1237 on the first ballot at the convention, because most of his delegates unbind after that.

He's posturing that they better give him the nomination or he'll run third party, but the GOP might call his bluff because they might rather have Hillary win and keep the party neoconservative than let Trump redefine the GOP.
>>
>>69825332
Run as independent and win!

>Cruz/Kasich - 30% of vote
>Hillary - 33% of vote
>Trump - 37% of vote

I'm calling it
>>
>>69825332
War
>>
Laugh my ass off when hillary, a woman, starts ww3 and ruins the world.
>>
I'll just go back to writing off our political process as a big corrupt joke and not voting or paying attention to it. Until the next populist comes along.
>>
>>69825897
>run as independent
>not handing shillary the win
>>
File: 1451617829179.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1451617829179.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>
>>69825987
>thinking bernouts will vote hillary
>>
>>69825910
>my fucking ID
>oi yews want 2 cut
>>
>>69825897

This implies that 67% of the electorate is Republican, which just isn't true. The Democrats have 40-45% that they actually can't lose (barring a 3rd party liberal candidate). Trump can pull some Democrats that other Republicans can't, maybe, but he's not going to pull enough to drop Hillary below 45%.

This is the reason you never see a real 3rd party, because the 3rd party candidate always pulls more from one side than the other and sets up an easy victory for one of them.
>>
>>69825575
>will literally do nothing
>will certainly not go vote.
>into the white house the dems go.

Trying to steal this from trump would be poltiical suicide for the party. But maybe they don't care, they're all owned by the same people, maybe they'll willing to give up the illusion of 2 party choice as long as it makes sure that their puppets stay in power.
>>
File: 213425637463.jpg (20 KB, 260x310) Image search: [Google]
213425637463.jpg
20 KB, 260x310
There's gonna be blood.
>>
>>69826049
They will. They're cucks, remember?

Realistically, here's what happens. Trump gets 1,237 and the GOP is faced with a choice prior to the convention. Do they give him the nom, or change the rules, put up Ryan, and risk the party splitting in 2 as Trump supporters refuse to fall in line?
>>
I'd vote for Shillary out of spite.
>>
>>69826315
I think you're on target about this. I think they'd rather have Hillary in and give it another try in 4 years, because they can still stay in their power during that time.

It's Trump they are afraid of..not the other party.
>>
>>69825332
Do my best to turn Texas blue.

I'll go deep cover and plant myself into the democrat party in my county and do my best to inform and register any and all unregistered hispanics and pussy whites in my area.
>>
>>69826465
A vote for Clinton and a vote for the GOP are both votes for Goldman Sachs. I'd fucking arm up.
>>
>>69825332
I don't vote.
It only takes a few million pissed off voters to swing the election to the Democrats.
>>
if the GOP pull their support from Trump, most of us will not vote GOP and the presidency goes to Hillary. It's either Trump or Hillary at this point, and we're all waking up to the fact that the GOP supports Hillary.
>>
>>69825969
I want to amend my answer. I might show up on election day and vote down the line Democrat as a final goodbye to politics. The cuckservatives are really worried about their precious "down ticket". They don't want to lose their house and senate majorities. I say Trump supporters take these majorities away from them. They should face consequences for their treason.

Either way, I'm done with this corrupt joke if they steal it from Trump. Good luck winning elections with a fraction of your party left over after you betray us for the final time.
>>
>>69826401
>change the rules
Unless they make delegates unbound on the 1st vote and basically say "haha fuck your votes they dont matter at all," there's no rule change that will exclude Trump.

He'll have a majority of states, a majority of votes and a majority of delegates. He's 1st by every conceivable metric.
>>
>>69825332
V O T E T H I R D P A R T Y
>>
>>69826049
They will. They absolutely will. Maybe they won't show up in as big numbers if Bernie was the nominee, but they will still show up to vote because they are conditioned to think that any republican is a literal nazi, so that means that any democratic candidate, even hillary, is the good guy.
>>
>>69825332
protest
>>
>>69825910
why would she start a war?
>>
>>69825910

This.

She's gonna woman the fuck out of the office, aka never take a shred of responsibility for anything while abusing her power, because women don't understand responsibility/power and how to wield for anything other than self-aggrandizement.

Look at Benghazi, that's a clear example of her style of leadership. Sometime goes wrong? "Notmyfaultnotmyfaultnotmyfault".

>>69825969

This too. If Trump DOESNT get the nomination at least, it proves how fucking corrupt the establishment Republicans actually are and that, as I've said for years, most of them just want to be Kings.
>>
experience the schadenfreude while browsing /pol/
>>
If Trump manages to get an independent campaign going, my reaction will be to continue supporting and shitposting about Trump on /pol/. Otherwise my reaction will be to vote Johnson in the general.

In both cases I will vote to remove whatever RNC shills from office I can even if it means voting 'Crat.
>>
>>69826859
No, they won't.
The non-feminist supporters of Bernie hate Shillary even more than they hate Trump.
>>
https://youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk?t=2

Forever.
>>
File: 1371603733660.gif (960 KB, 384x286) Image search: [Google]
1371603733660.gif
960 KB, 384x286
Literally doesn't matter, Hillary is winning in Nov no matter what.

Keep crying Trumpfags. I welcome you to screencap this post. I will, and I'll be sure to post it for you all come November. Maybe Hiro will make it a sticky!

Go Hillary! Woo!
>>
>>69826947
Look at Benghazi?
Look at Germany my dude

Merkel is the prime example why you dont want a woman in government
>>
File: Ukraine.jpg (717 KB, 1065x736) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.jpg
717 KB, 1065x736
Pull a Ukraine.

>tanks in 30mins
>>
>>69826237

Not if Berncuck runs independent too
>>
Going to start learning about guns and inawood shit and become a /k/ fag.
>>
>>69826922
Her "friends" would find war good for business
Especially if that war would mean Iran gets leveled and the Saudis remain a Middle Eastern super power for the next few decades
>>
>>69826315

The party is fucked anyway.

Trump gets the nomination: He gets destroyed in the election and so do many of the down ticket candidates. Party most likely breaks up

Trump doesn't get the nomination: People massively pissed, Repubs get destroyed.

The second option may be best in the long run, because the party will have an easier time rebranding and getting their shit together if they can say 'look, we didn't run Trump' and they can maybe put this behind them easier.
>>
File: Your_Average_Redditor.jpg (24 KB, 398x169) Image search: [Google]
Your_Average_Redditor.jpg
24 KB, 398x169
>>69827295
Reddit go home
>>
>>69827180
That's just not true, mate. If you want to prove it yourself, go to /r/sandersforprez or /r/politics and press people to say if they'd vote for Trump over Hillary. They may not like the idea, since they're still in Berniemode, but they will eventually admit that they'd still take Hillary over any republican.
>>
>>69826315

I'm honestly thinking that's what it's coming down too. It's like they're a half-inch from admitting it's all bought and paid for or rigged in some fashion, but they're frantically making up excuses to cover it up still, the excuses getting more and more flimsy as they panic and just start making shit up as they go along.
>>
>>69827451
>'look, we didn't run Trump'

And that's the problem. Who in their right mind would ever forgive the Republican Party after they give the nomination to a guy who didn't even have the most votes (or any votes, if rumors are true)? Not me. Not ever. Republicans like to talk about how the Democrats have blacks on a political plantation, and just milk them for votes.

If they steal Trump's nomination, then they will be treating us the exact same way the Democrats treat blacks. I will not be on their plantation. They do not get to come back a year or two later and say, "sorry guys, pls vote for us again." No way. Unacceptable. That party will be utterly dead to me.
>>
File: gondola.png (5 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
5 KB, 640x480
>>69826237
That's not what I'm implying.
Many Trump supporters are not Republicans and many Bernie supporters are not Democrats.
The biggest voter base is of course Hillary. No one will argue that point. When she inevitably wins the nomination, Sanders supporters will only go two ways, Hillary and Trump. A great many despise Hillary more than Trump while others are simply closet Trump supporters. Let's say they split 1/3 Hillary 2/3 Trump
This election cycle more people are voting Rep than Dem for whatever reason. The Republican party is dead and dying, and many bluepilled conservatives can still see that no matter who the nom is, they will inevitably lose to Hillary. Including the tea partyers, lolbertarians, and other disgruntled Reds, there's no such thing as party loyalty and they'd rather shoot the nominee in the foot and ride the Trump gravy train than hand Hillary the win. So 2/3 of the Ron Paul folks vote Trump, 1/3 vote Cruz/Kasich/etc.
>This kills the Republican Party
Meanwhile, Trump finally lets his cash loose, drives Hillary into the ground with all the scandals surrounding her and loyalists on both sides lose their faith as riots break out in favor of Trump
>>
Vote for Hillary out of spite and shitpost on /pol/ about it for a week.
>>
Nothing. I'll just vote against the GOP for the rest of my life, or until they fall apart and a third party emerges. Ignoring the will of your own constituents and bragging about how irrelevant and disdainful they are is the best possible way to ensure you never get elected again.
>>
>>69825332
https://www.change.org/p/chairman-reince-priebus-republican-national-committee-we-will-walk-from-the-rnc
>>
Not even the GOP itself can Stump the Trump. At this point there are two outcomes.

1) Swallow your pride, support the Donald, and lose big everywhere.
2) Support Cruz, lose the white house to Hillary when Donald runs third party, maintain House + Senate

Realistically, there's only one choice.
>>
>>69825332
Vote for Hilary just to fuck with the GOP
>>
>>69825332
who cares ?
everyone knows shit's fucked and Clinton will win.

It'll be the first time 2 presidents have fucked, pretty nice.
And maybe not the first time america elects a criminal, but oh well, politicians, which one is innocent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MsBgloLgM
>i dunno song is stuck in my head.
>>
Smoke weed, eat pizza, play some COD, + beat off
>>
>>69827765
You're underestimating how much disdain the GOP has for its own voters. They believe that Trump's supporters are human waste and rednecks who they've relied on for so long, and they believe that they will go back to being the brainless vote monkeys they've always been.
>>
vote hilary in an attempt to have the GOP blown completely the fuck otu so that they'll wake up and realize not nomming the don was a mistake

or vote trump 3rd party if he chooses to do that
>>
>>69827451
The republicans are currently a mess, they need to be broken up. Moderate right people who are just tired of PC bullshit don't want to be lumped in with religious nut jobs.

It baffles me a country as large as America is a fucking two party system, you guys need to seriously reform your shit
>>
>>69825332
I'll vote for the Democrat nominee and change from Republican.
>>
>>69825332
>what's your reaction gonna be

Independent trump/sanders ticket go!

Mix together their policies, steal all the disillusioned vote and spend the next 4-8 years with two absolute madmen kicking over stones in the corridors of power and watching the rats and roaches scurry from the light.
>>
>>69828049
LMAO as if voting for Hillary would be sticking it to the GOP.
>>
>>69826237

'Percentage of the electorate' is irrelevant anyway. The Electoral college exists precisely to make it irrelevant.
>>
Purge
>>
>>69826519
why do you think the GOP are afraid of Trump?

i can tell you why the GOP is afraid of Trump supporters and tea party members in general;
they are disenfranchised, well armed and constantly being betrayed and disappointed by the only team willing to reach out to them.

if the GOP drop the ball on this, we could have ourselves a bad fracture in this country.
>>
>>69828509
It's the closest I can get. What other options do I have?
>>
>>69828286
The GOP doesn't ultimately care if Hillary gets in for 4 years. they'll have another try next time, and the time after that. Things won't be any different if Hillary is in office, everyone in real power stays in power.

They fear Trump. they would rather have any establishment party candidate as president, than Trump.
>>
File: 1458079551080.jpg (61 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1458079551080.jpg
61 KB, 500x329
>>69828392
ooooweee that'll show 'em

>8 years of Hillary
>New World Order
>>
>>69826595
how will buying guns help you with your minimum wage, no benefit having job that you will be stuck with under Govt Sachs?
>>
File: 1454384120190.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1454384120190.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
Write in Trump, obviously. No one else earned my vote.

It's obvious by now though that the GOP wants Democrats to win. They don't even care about "beating Trump" it's more about cranking up the NeverTrump vote to try and ruin his chances in a general election. They don't care at all what happens to the Republican party.
>>
File: 1458354097888.jpg (55 KB, 347x474) Image search: [Google]
1458354097888.jpg
55 KB, 347x474
>>69827840
>>69826465

DO NOT VOTE HILLARY

that won't send a message, Hillary will just shill
>LOOK GUYS I BEAT THE GOP SO BAD HAHA IT MUST MEAN EVERYONE WANTS MORE REFUGEES?!?

not voting won't do anything either, you will just be ignored

VOTE THIRD PARTY! when both parties are shit, vote for a different one, yes voting constitution party or libertarian will end up handing it to Hillary anyway BUT YOU WILL SEND THE GOP KIKES A MESSAGE WHEN THE THIRD PARTIES SEE A HUGE SPIKE

McAfee is pretty based actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OpWb979rjs
>>
>>69825332
vote for communist Bernie
>>
No matter what happens Trump supporters are going to be at a loss.

Trump gets nomination: GOP falls apart around him and people jump ship to Dems or just don't vote at all
Trump doesn't get nomination: He and his supporters become even more of a laughing stock because "haha how silly that would have been!" GOP still falls apart.
Trump goes Independent: Barely gets enough votes to get into second place, let alone first; everyone is still a laughing stock because Liberals like to make fun of people that like Trump
Trump loses: His name is forever tarnished in America and the rest of the world as "that guy that was so crazy America showed it's true colors! They are all so racist!" Which, to be fair, is already happening anyway.
>>
FROM THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT YOU: JEB BUSH

AND

"THIS IS IT! TRUMP IS DONE FOR NOW!"

COMES A NEW A STELLAR NARRATIVE

THIS SUMMER

BE THE FIRST

TO WITNESS

"CHAOS AT THE CONVENTION: HOW TRUMP IS SURELY SOON TO LOSE THE NOMINATION NOW THAT HE HAS THE MOST DELEGATES"

RATED PG-13
>>
>>69828585
It depends on who the gop nominee is. If it's Kasich, then you have no choice at all since Kasich and Hillary are basically the same person.
>>
>>69828634
There have to be consequences for betrayal. There have to be. No consequences for GOP betrayal is what led us here in the first place. If the GOP does not deliver the nomination to the candidate with the most votes, their stupid, arcane, meaningless rules or not, then they need to suffer consequences for it. They cannot be allowed to pull the old "hey guys, come on, the other guys are way worse than us" horseshit again. Fuck that. They've gotten away with that shit for too long and that's exactly what brought us to this point.

No, they need to be taught a lesson. They need to not only lose the general, but their congressional majorities as well. They need to see what if feels like to be a party in complete exile.
>>
>>69828757
Dude fuck McAfee, Peterson is the only libertarian worth voting for, both Johnson and McAfee suck that cholo cock and Johnson hates the idea of business owners having a right to refuse service.
>>
>>69828267
>and they believe that they will go back to being the brainless vote monkeys they've always been.
They won't?
>>
>>69826859
i won't vote for Hillary because of her foreign policy positions. I want Bernie, but I will vote Kasich if given half a chance.
>>
>>69828757
Voting third party is as good as not voting. There's red states and blue states, and if there's a miracle and a half, a third party candidate might win a fly over state. Unless Trump AND Bernie run Independent, you might as well just vote Hillary if you're voting at all.
>>
>>69829147
Some certainly will, but some damage will be done, and that's all it will take to doom the GOP, since they absolutely cannot afford to lose any part of their voting base at this point in their history.
>>
>>69827416
This shit again?

Those fucking emails were not written by her, I don't know why you think that she's a war criminal that's stupid.
>>
>>69829239
Yeah but numbers wise it would show a very strong message.
>>
>>69825332
CIVIL WAR. OPEN SEASON ON LEFTISTS. BLOOD IN THE STREETS.
>>
>>69826315
Good post
>>
>>69829147
Electoral coalitions aren't permanent. This election could signal the beginning of another major realignment.
>>
File: 1458689639144.png (188 KB, 1198x686) Image search: [Google]
1458689639144.png
188 KB, 1198x686
I wont change much, I will support the republican candidate no matter who, even if its the backstabber who got his whole career out of killing jobs romney.
The democrat candidates this election are true scum.
>>
>>69825575
Riots will be held
It won't be chino outs
It will be mass shootings
>>
>>69828912
lol, not bad for a muslim britcuck.
>>
>>69829371
America doesn't care about numbers, we care about money
>>
>>69829239
My states Illinois, I don't see it going red anytime soon thanks to Chicongo

If they give it to Kuchsich or "I love jews" Cruz I'll vote Libertarian for president and Republican on the rest of the ballot

Seriously I can't see myself voting for any Republican for president, they all want to be like the Democrats whats the point

I know Libertarians won't win anyways
>>
File: pepe_goes_to_war.jpg (43 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
pepe_goes_to_war.jpg
43 KB, 515x496
Also /r/ing that one pepe with balaclava and AK. Not the isis one but the slav one.
>>
>>69829371
It really wouldn't. Despite what Liberals and /pol/ say, neither Trump nor Hillary are extreme enough to be able to use votes for/against them as proof that the person is bad for the country.
>>
>>69825332
Tears of sadness as the GOP and Republican party commit suicide.
>>
File: 1459672555430.gif (1003 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1459672555430.gif
1003 KB, 440x300
>>69825332
>>
>>69825332
I would absolutely riot

Democracy must rule

Trump must rule
>>
>>69825332
My reaction will be to enjoy getting revenge on the Republishits by giving them Hillary for 4 years.
>>
>>69829371
Hasn't the message already been sent and discarded? The GOPe is well aware people are tired of their neocon shit, that Trump is popular, and the whole reason why they're getting ready for a brokered/contested convention is because they got the message and aren't going to allow it.
>>
>>69830071
>Hillary for 4 years.
You mean 8 years, anon. Unless she manages to seriously ruin America and/or the world in her first term, she'll stay in for a second. The Republican Party will be in shambles in 2020 as it tries to publicly re-brand itself as something new and exciting following it's issues this year.
>>
>>69830095
Yeah, but they haven't faced any lasting consequences. Or, rather, no lasting consequences that they themselves think they can't weather. They need to face a storm they can't weather. Political exile. Political exile would lead to realignment, because without power brokers in high places, they will have less leverage to prevent populist reform.

The sad truth is, things might have to get worse before they get better. We might need a globalist maniac like Hillary in the White House to open the eyes of the American right and get more people to realize that the "conservative movement" is hopelessly ineffective and needs to be replaced outright.
>>
>>69830071
That's not revenge you idiot, that's what they would prefer.
>>
>>69825332
The same thing is going to happen to trump as happened to mcgovern. This is just what happens when you run without the lobbyists who control politics with cash, you end up having to fight both the opposition and your own party. even if he manages to pull some shit to get the nomination like mcgovern did, he'll be dogged in the actual presidential race by shitloads of ballot fraud and republican organizations dumping their constituency to shillary intentionally because they'd rather have another controllable asskisser take the presidency than trump who would be beholden to no-one, even if it's a dem.
>>
>>69830259
It will be a guaranteed 4 years of Republicans crying. If they take the nom away from Trump, it's the least they deserve. Preferable would be running their teeth against a grindstone for four years, but 4 years of Hillary will be about equivalent to them. I'm going to love every second of it.
>>
>>69825332
Not vote
>>
>>69830437
Lol, says the Republican shit who doesn't want me to get revenge on him. It will be 4 years of Hillary, faggot. I would love to take a baseball bat to your teeth, but 4 years of Hillary will be good enough. Wooooo hoooo! Grind you down, faggot.
>>
"I KNEW IT"
>>
>>69830437
And let me guess, liberals are the real racists, America is a country of "ideas," and illegals are doing the jobs Americans won't do, right?

Fuck off, cuckservative.
>>
>>69830648
Many establishment republicans have outright said that they would prefer Hillary to Trump and even Cruz. Rick Wilson said that it makes sense to elect Hillary because it would "unite the party against her".

Voting for Hillary accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>69829705
Does anybody have this?
>>
File: 1458864173060.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458864173060.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>69825332
>So when Trump gets the nomination stolen from him, what's your reaction gonna be?
Write in Trump and follow through instead of pussy out like a bitch.
>>
>>69825332
How can the nomination being stolen from him when the Republicans have always elected their candidate?

Trump should have won every single state to secure his nomination but she didn't, now the Republicans will chose as always.
>>
>>69825332
if Trump gets the nomination stolen from him, the thing he should do is go back to NYC and stay in his tower, not showing himself in public for years. That's the sure way to become a legend
>>
At least then Sanders will have a shot at the white house.
>>
>>69828634
>brokered convention
>trump loses nomination to some establishment shill candidate
>they still try to spout that "he's' still the lesser of two evils!" shit when their nominee will be just as bad as shillary
>wanting me to be a cuck for the party that blatantly betrays their own base
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 770x1000
>>69829705
I have a Syrian Army edition pepe
>>
File: Hillary Clinton.jpg (75 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton.jpg
75 KB, 900x600
>>69830784
4 years of this beautiful woman. I love her. I can't wait to hear the Republishits squeal.
>>
File: 1459105226740.png (142 KB, 321x378) Image search: [Google]
1459105226740.png
142 KB, 321x378
>>69829705
I have this one :^)
>>
>>69825897
we can pick up the assblasted redditfags that hate hillary
>>
Remember Ron Paul? same thing will happen to Trump. The election is already bought. Unless you're blind you can see it. Clinton getting so many more delegates than bernie yet bernie is more popular than Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B39W91O-rUg
>>
>>69828293

>Moderate right people who are just tired of PC bullshit don't want to be lumped in with religious nut jobs.

This has been the problem for years, the religious right has basically hijacked the GOP and since the GOP's dependent on them for votes, they have to keep catering to them even though it's losing them elections and the OTHER VALUES, like smaller government, strong military, etc get put on the back burner because they're trying to get this group's votes.

That's more of a vocal minority. They're making issues out of non-issues (so they can win elections based on emotions) and I think the Fundies of the Right gave birth to the SJWS of the Left because the SJWs view themselves as opposition to those fundies.
>>
>>69830914
you can just see the dreams of destroying the entire western world glinting in her eyes
>>
>>69830852
And return 8 years later like Bruce Wayne
>>
>>69825575
This. Stay mad trumpcucks
>>
>>69825332

Write him in as a protest vote, or vote for him as a third party if he runs. Either way, republicunts lose.
>>
>>69830071
Why? Its a retarded thing to do.
Don't commit the political equivalent of fucking your mother in the ass to get even with your dad.
>>
>>69826922
have you not seen all the new wars flaring up in the past couple years????
>>
>>69825575
T. Karl "Cuckboi" Rove
>>
>>69830844
>Muh party rules

I don't care about their stupid rules. If their rules get in the way of desired results, then that just means the party has shit rules and should not be voted for.

I owe no allegiance to the GOP, or any party. I owe allegiance to my country. If the GOP conflicts with that allegiance, and they do, then the GOP should be tossed aside for something else. ANYTHING else.
>>
>>69830844
Trump supporters are that desperate to see Trump as the nominee. A lot of them think that he has already won it, and he for the last few months, so if any scenario where Trump is not chosen happens people will think it was "stolen" from him.
>>
>>69830978
Absolutely, if the Republicans don't give us what we want, they are going to be pwenty angwy, because there are only two possibilities: Trump or Hillary. We won't let anyone else win under the Republican ticket.
>>
>>69825332
Murder, arson, the usual.
>>
>>69830914
You really just don't get it. The GOP has no problem with Hillary. She's a hawk, she's pro big business, she's basically a neocon. But because she's a Clinton, they can unite and circlejerk over how much they all hate her, and can go back to being useless pieces of shit like they've done for most of Obama's presidency.
>>
>>69827990
Cruz is the worst option. Get cucked by GOPe, still lose most likely, and even if we win, we just put a lying syphalitic evangelist fucking leaf and his goldman sachs wife in the white house.
>>
>>69830897
>>69830941
Not the one I'm looking for but the Syrian one is very similar.
>>
>>69830914
There's more to the Presidential race than a territory war between Dems and Repubs, you know that right?
>>
>>69825897
>Trump announces third party run
>Clinton superdelegates decide the DNC result
>Sanders announces third party run

>Four people on ballot
Who would win?
>>
>>69830994
if he disappears from the public scene, every time something bad happens (like a terrorist attack), people will think in the back of their minds "Would this have happened if Trump were elected?".

He'll return from isolation only in the most dire of situations, after 9/11 2.0, and that's when he'll become God Emperor for good.
>>
>>69831133
Oh, I know Republicans plenty well. They are the worst liars ever. They say "your revenge" won't hurt me, so you won't get revenge on them. But in reality it will hurt them really fucking bad, and it's going to be motherfucking fun as shit to fuck the Republicans up the ass if they fuck us over.
>>
File: 1458884191391.png (653 KB, 439x711) Image search: [Google]
1458884191391.png
653 KB, 439x711
>>69825987
>when will this meme that Ted Cruz would do any better in the election than Trump just go away
>>
File: 1440468120577.jpg (56 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1440468120577.jpg
56 KB, 722x349
>>69826315
>into the white house the dems go.
They dont give a fuck if the dems get the white house as long as their political careers are guaranteed within the party. The real reason they don't want Trump to get the nomination is not because he cant win the general, it's that if he does win the general it shows how useless they really are.
>>
>>69831354
The Republicans control whether Trump will get nominated. If we don't get what we want, we will punish them. It's no more complicated than that. They've been warned.
>>
>>69826049
They won't. A lot of my friends support him and the general consensus is that they probably just won't vote or will vote for vermin supreme if it ends up as hillary v trump/cruz
>>
>>69825332

"stolen"

nice, try out maneuvered. Isn't your douche of a candidate supposed to be this great deal maker business man? WTF happened? Looks like he got in over his fat fucking head.
>>
>>69827296

>Look at Benghazi?

Yes, what about Libya?
>>
>>69825332

He'll go independent, and split the vote (taking in the assmad bernie supporters who'll vote for him out of sheer spite) to the extent that no one gets to 270, because Hillary is dogshit at campaigning. The House elects the establishment republican candidate who placed third as POTUS.
>>
>>69828895
You have to go back
>>
>>69831591
I've been waiting since the Iraq War to get revenge on the Republicans. If Trump gets the nomination and the presidency, my joy will be 7 on a scale of 10. If the Republicans steal the nom from him and Hillary wins, my joy will be 5. Either way, I will be quite happy.
>>
>>69825332
Unfortunately the most likely result will just be some butthurt for a couple of months, then the American people sitting on their asses as usual while the country slowly turns to shit. Nothing will get done until the normies see a drastic change in their everyday lives.
>>
>>69831776
Aww shit, 1776 get!
>>
>>69830914
How beautiful lad. :3

Whit her in the power our invasion will be larger and stronger than ever before.
I would say that we will send a couple of millions of us every year.
>>
>>69831064
Last contested conventions include Ford v Reagan and then Mondale for the democrats.. Ford lost and Mondale lost the general.

Forcing Trump to have problems in a convention will make Hillary more likely.

Also to steal it away from a clear front runner.. Thats just begging to lose and destroy the party.
>>
Republicans are being fucking idiots right now. They're at risk of losing the Supreme Court to liberals, all because they refuse to support Trump. If a Democrat becomes President, the Republicans must also cede the Supreme Court or else lose control of Congress AND the Supreme Court. If that happens, America may never be great again.
>>
File: hitler_trump.jpg (34 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
hitler_trump.jpg
34 KB, 750x710
>>69825332
relief....i won't have to move.
>>
>>69831896
>Whit her in the power our invasion will be larger and stronger than ever before.

Which might be exactly what we need, as disgusting as it sounds. Obviously the severity of our demographic shift has not yet set in for enough people. People still think this trend is sustainable.

They'll have to be shown that it isn't. The pendulum will eventually swing back hard to the right.
>>
>>69831366
If four people run on the ballot the results would mirror the primaries - Trump would win.
Or at least, so we can hope.
Even if Sanders does not run third party, his supporters would split Hillary/Trump so the result would not change; there are Democrats who would vote for Trump but there are no Republicans who would vote for Sanders
>>
>>69825575
>>69825332
If Trump is contested, my Trump chat bots turn to Hillary bots.
>>
I actually hope it happens. I he wins the Republican nomination I have a feeling he wont win the general (not that any Republican could), if only because of voting demographics assisted by the negative memes already established against him. If that happens all the political energy he has created will fizzle into nothing and shit as usual as far as politics is concerned will be given a life extension

If he gets cheated out of the nom however, all that energy is going to get white hot and explode, probably outright kill the lumbering zombie that is the GOP, and could lead to a much more interesting future as all that energy finds something else to contain it.
>>
File: 1452039079549.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452039079549.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>69831285
?
>>
File: 1452652334449.png (98 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452652334449.png
98 KB, 1200x1200
Let's assume Trump doesn't get the nomination.
Let's assume he runs third party anyways.
Will a sizeable number of Americans vote for him? Will it be enough to break the two party system in the minds of voters for the following elections? Will a new party be born?
>>
File: 1448617034330.jpg (27 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1448617034330.jpg
27 KB, 600x564
>>69825332
>>
>>69832013
The Republicans simply don't believe our threat that we will abandon the party. They expect us to weak faggots who will give in and vote for Republicans. Fact is if you get fucked over like this and don't fight back to the death, you're a faggot who deserves whatever you get. Lots of these fairweather Trump supporters will turn out to be cuckservatives after all. But not enough for the Republicans to win if they don't nominate Trump.
>>
>>69831776
>>69831872

Get disproves.

America will be made great again. Whether it wants to or not.
>>
>>69832199
If he does get the nomination, if we can somehow convince Sanders to run third party and split the Democrat vote, our future will be glorious.
>>
>>69832010
>>69832013
you both seem to be under the impression that the party organizations are legitimate political entities. They're not, they're controlled by rich people. Trump does not depend on those rich people and he is unacceptable. It has nothing to do with destroying the party(said rich people have their hands in both democratic and repub pockets), it's about maintaining control of the president. They don't want a president who isn't obligated to give them his personal contact information.
>>
File: keith.jpg (9 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
keith.jpg
9 KB, 219x231
>>69825332
I've looked up the names and addresses of my local delegates, after some facebook spying they're bragging about how they're all going to vote Ted Cruz on the second ballot. I think I'll present them with a well thought out and organized list of complaints.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2800x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2800x2200
>>69831366
This picture seems relevant
1860 election was a 4-way
>>
>>69825897
this. Trump will pull in Jim Webb as his VP and siphon votes from both Reps and Dems and win.
>>
>>69832265
No that's not it. It's like eastern euro themed. I can't find it on google images.
>>
This anti establishment tend can't start from the top. It needs to be locally. In town and state government. This would be a great kick-start though
>>
>>69831366
No one would get the required votes and it would be Congress' decision... yeah, let's hope that doesn't happen.

>>69827364
Bernie has said he won't and I believe him. Even Hillary unequivocally supported Obama after he beat her and that primary was a bloodbath.
>>
>>69832302
No. I mean people would vote for him, and he'd make a good showing, but Ross Perot made a good showing. It achieved nothing.

Our system will always be two-party because that's how it's set up. First past the post, no parliamentary system. Historically, the way we've justified this to ourselves is that we have "big tent" parties, that while we only have two at any given time, those two tend to include lots of factions that would be independent parties in parliamentary systems.

The problem with that is it's not really true anymore. The dominant factions in both parties have suffocated the lesser factions. The "conservatives" in the GOP have zero tolerance for nationalists, isolationists, populists, even the libertarians (look what they did to Ron Paul). So the "big tent" justification has withered.
>>
>>69832316
After all we played nice every other time with their cuck candidates, but really since usually almost all the choices are cuck anyway, or never get support.

But once, just once, the GOPe is losing and they cant stand it and want to throw the game board off the table. Fuck them.
>>
>>69832499
>he really believes it...
>>
>>69832347
Not gonna happen. Far-leftists fucking HATE Trump and run defense for Hillary against Republican talking points against her more often than they criticize her these days, including Bernie himself. Bernie bros have pretty much already re-organized themselves into being the anti-Trump Red Guard showing up to harass Trump supporters at all his rallies at this point anyway.
>>
>>69827451
There won't be anything to rebrand into, the Democrats will have essentially cemented a one party state by then complete with thought crime laws like you see in Europe.
>>
>>69832349
I agree, just enlightening cucks that even if you don't believe what you said, its asinine to support what shills like Rove say. Unless cruz can fairly get near or ahead of Trump, they need to shut the fuck up.
>>
DNC SHILLS ITT ADVOCATING HILLARY AS REVENGE
THE ESTABLISHMENT IS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE
WE MUST HAVE TRUMP OR WE MUST HAVE WAR

twitter.com/politicsghost
>>
>>69832302
Depends on what you think sizeable means. Enough to get second place? Definitely not.

Two party system will still exist no matter how bad people don't want it to, no matter how man people are with Democrats or Republicans. American people that actually care about politics and it's environment are not willing to actually start change on their own like it would have happened decades or centuries ago.

New parties will spring up anytime they want, regardless of what's happening in the GOP or Democratic sides within the next few months. The Big Two just have to plot against any smaller parties to get them to disband or hold no sway over people to keep themselves on top; that's not a hard thing to do.
>>
File: 1458568232500.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458568232500.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>gets cheated out of nomination
>support is big enough to run as third party
>meanwhile europe continues to get terror attacks during the EU Soccer Cup in France
>mass rapes during the summer all over Europe
>Civil War starting in Europe
>Trump is able to use these incidents to showcase why hes right
>Other Candidates backpedal when it comes to borders and immigration but no one buys it
>Trump wins the Election and crashes the System
>either gets into the white house and reforms the Country or gets killed before which starts a Civil War in Murrica

Either way the people of the USA will win. This is gonna be the defining year of the West
>>
>>69825897
you do realize he still has to get 270 in november, most votes doesn't count for anything.

if no one gets to 270 the house of representatives will just pick cruz/shillary anyways.
>>
>>69828912
id: Millin bout
>>
>>69832853
We can dream
>>
>>69832801
Yea, i was just about to say the same thing. This thread is full of paypall heroes. I think it's time to drop a little bit of freedom in here.

Cherish the constitution and it will withstand the living waves of dictation and degeneration of our society of libertarian culture. Much like the church of god, liberty is not necessarily facilitated behind borders, but within the man who carries himself righteously. Where you have freedom, you are a living testament to libertarian ideology, enabling the dream of freedom with every breath you take, and every bullet in your bandolier.
Freedom is coincidental until challenged. When you need freedom, it doesn't matter whether it is granted. Carry your weapon and know you are righteous to defend liberty from those who would take it from you. The life without freedom is no life worth living.
-GalvinMT, RevertedZerg
http://pastebin.com/63JmxMBD

Here's an archive of how to manuals for firearm construction without needing expensive tools.
http://pastebin.com/5L77et9E
>>
>>69825332
Vote Libertarian, then riot.
>>
>>69829147
Quite frankly no, you can't treat rednecks like you treat niggers. The establishment seems to have bought into the propaganda that the only thing separating rednecks from niggers is skin color when it's simply not true. Rednecks aren't what you'd call geniuses, but they're just smart enough to see certain patterns and realize when they're being fucked over, at least on a level niggers don't. If the republicans dump Trump they're throwing away their voting base.
>>
>>69825332

>stolen from him

speaking like a true dumbass.
>>
>>69833080
Rednecks are working class, niggers neither work nor have class.
>>
>>69832962
You wont have too. Europe will get fucked this year and Trump is the only big shot in the USA on record who spoke out against it when it was unpopular.

Attacks are coming and so are mass rapes and they wont be able to hide it anymore
>>
>>69825332
Probably call for the impeachment of whoever wins.
>>
>>69832853
A third party will never win the general election. The best-performing independent secured 19% of the vote, but received no delegates in the electoral college. Trump's performance will have to be fucking ridiculous in order for him to win as an independent, especially since many people vote Republican or Democrat because of the "third parties will never win" meme that the two-party system has created.
>>
>>69833256
C-can I come defend qt German girls with you Hans? I speak zero German.
>>
File: cheeki reeki.jpg (34 KB, 612x410) Image search: [Google]
cheeki reeki.jpg
34 KB, 612x410
>>69829705
Its the Russian army one. I haven't seen it outside of /k/ in a longass time. All I got is the stalker one.
>>
File: Only darkness now.jpg (73 KB, 900x575) Image search: [Google]
Only darkness now.jpg
73 KB, 900x575
>>69825332
>>
>>69829328
youre a fucking idiot
>>
>ever thinking Drumpf would get the nomination

Kek
>>
>>69833352
German women on large are disgusting brainwashed whores who currently support the death of their culture. Hate to sound like a woman hater but this is how it is
>>
>stolen

explain
>>
>>69833505
Gud "argument ".
>>
File: Aizen angry.png (253 KB, 901x886) Image search: [Google]
Aizen angry.png
253 KB, 901x886
>>69825332
>>
>>69827032
>JOHNSON
enjoy your open borders & a cuck who doesn't believe "american citizenship" even exists
>>
Write in Trump and continue life like before the election season, with a little more bitterness.

Although I could only hope he flees the country and incites mass riots through social media from overseas
>>
>>69833611
Germany, you're talking to Canada. We wrote the book on brainwashed, culture killing whores.
>>
>>69833717
>mexico
kill yourself desu sempai baka taco paco
You're why i have to carry every time i leave the house, why my dog was maced for barking in my own yard, and why i'm paying 30% of my income in taxes to support your subhuman family.

Build the wall or we're going to be doing the raping.
>>
>>69827416
Is there something wrong with Saudi Arabia? I always got the impression that the Saudis are ideal Muslims, that they represent what Islam would be if it were actually a religion of peace rather than the shitshow it is right now.
>>
File: VinceFosterGun-548x450.jpg (109 KB, 548x450) Image search: [Google]
VinceFosterGun-548x450.jpg
109 KB, 548x450
>>69825332
>So when Trump gets the nomination stolen from him, what's your reaction gonna be?

Give Kasich the Vince Foster treatment.

That fucking asshole should have never been in it. He is a Soros puppet. This would have already been over without that that traitor.
>>
>>69834042
Then lets meet in Eastern Europe and fuck some hookers
>>
>>69833991
>they called him the chaos candidate
>but they didn't know what chaos was
>this fall
>crashing this oligarchy in a city near you
>Donald Trump
>is
>A Big Guy
>>
>>69834106

Shut up cuck, you've already lost and will never win. Your daughter and wife will take bean/black cock and there's nothing you can do about it.

You'll die an angry disenfranchised old cunt.
>>
>>69825332
Cry like a bitch
>>
File: 1369856145615.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1369856145615.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>69825332
>>
>>69825332

>April 1st
>>
File: ANUUU.png (91 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
ANUUU.png
91 KB, 550x385
>>69829705
>>69833490
Checked rare folder. Its the closest thing I have.
>>
File: 1407937177993.jpg (57 KB, 490x337) Image search: [Google]
1407937177993.jpg
57 KB, 490x337
>>69834241
I'll see you there bro
>>
>>69825332
4 way race?
>>
>>69832199
So you also are curious to see if Sargon's prophesy comes true about how if Trump loses then the people elect someone to cleanse the elite in hellfire and ultimately destroys the Republic.

Either Trump wins and glory returns to America through economics or Trump loses and we elect a dictator who forces America into greatness (and WWIII against Europe) through overwhelming martial force.
>>
>>69834428
Nope that's not it. I'm asking /k/. I'll post it here if I find it.
>>
File: 1454540293000.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1454540293000.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
Also, I can't wait for next cycle when the GOP snatches up some other rich guy that they can completely control who behaves the same as Trump, thinking they'll get the best of both worlds only to lose again.
>>
>>69825866
>they might rather have Hillary win and keep the party neoconservative than let Trump redefine the GOP.

Just a poll. Who thinks the GOP would rather lose to Hillary and stay neocon than to give the nomination to Trump? Why?
>>
>run as an independent
Trump doesn't not have the money to run an effective campaign as independent, especially without the RNC war chest. He'd have to take money from big banks or have a bank lend against his illiquid assets on a venture that doesn't generate money.
>>
>>69834553
Me. They pulled so much shit on Trump that they'd have to fear a cleaning house of the GOP as populists faze out the neocons. It's possible they also fear he'd pull a Teddy Roosevelt and create an independent party for his re-election bid.
>>
>>69834553
They'd definitely rather Hillary win and keep the party neocon. Is that even debatable?

But the way I see it, if Trump gets robbed, this will be their undoing. It will become obvious to the electorate that they prefer Hillary because she's the other side of the same coin. It will alienate more voters, and make the resistance movement stronger in the long-term.

The worst thing that can happen is that voters fall for the "Hillary's worse than us" lie and back the establishment. What needs to happen is that the establishment's secret love of Hillary has to be exposed.
>>
>>69834553
Me. They did well under Obama and would do well under Hillary. They don't care about America
>>
File: elliot_leads_the_beta_uprising.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
elliot_leads_the_beta_uprising.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>69829705
>>
File: Angry_Frog.png (95 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Frog.png
95 KB, 396x385
>Jubilee year
>Trump election
>European ISIS attack
>Syrian conflict
>Saudi Arabia prepares for Syrian war
>Iran tests ballistic missile
>Russian-US conflict

I'm itchin for the end
>>
>>69833080
But then what? The rednecks won't vote in any election ever again because no one represents them? The GOP needs them to beat the dems. The rednecks are just to large a demographic to ignore. The GOP will have to make concessions to the rednecks to get them back on board and the rednecks will have to accept it because an imperfect GOP in office better suits their tastes (I won't say needs) than the dems.
>>
>>69825897
What if the RNC deprives him the nomination, and he runs 3rd party. Then the DNC hands Hillary the nomination and Bernie runs 4th party, and we have a 4 way race?
>>
File: 1427742588024.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427742588024.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>69835442
>1776
>2016
>both fire monkey years
dat Chinese meme magic, mane.
>>
File: 1456881045023.jpg (384 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456881045023.jpg
384 KB, 1000x1000
>>69825332
>Trump runs as an independent
>Shillary gets indicted after superdelegates cuck Sanders
>Rato vs. Trump in the general
>Reddit on suicide watch
>SJWs on suicide watch

A man can dream.
>>
>>69825897
>Hillary only getting 33% in a general

How retarded are you? I dont like her at all but she'll at least get 45%, there are that many people who will just punch "D" no matter who it is. Trump isnt going to steal any Dem votes and Cruz wont either.

You arent "calling" anything. Youre just fucking stupid.
>>
Another Dan Gabriel of Applied Memetics thread.
>>
>>69835602
What they'll do is just scaremonger about guns, taxes, and religion, like they always do. If you think the neocons are going to make concessions on trade and immigration you're bonkers. They'll just loudly scream about how the Democrats are trying to take our guns, raise our taxes, and kill Christianity. Which is all true, but we've allowed the neocons to use these wedge issues to consolidate power and ruin our country. It never occurs to most people that we can have a political class that protects our gun rights and lowers our taxes without flinging open our borders and marrying our economy to China and Mexico.
>>
>>69834106
>this amount of butt hurtness...

Live is too short to be a hater man just relax I don't really care who wins your election, and I have never wanted to go to USA so calm down Francis.
>>
>>69825332
Write his name down as independent.

I'll meditate before voting, if the illuminati really want me to vote for Hilary I guess i'll have to.

Also worried voting for him will mark me in the NWO.

Also worried being from a christian family background also marks me from NWO.

Currently in school to work for the police state, I do Illuminati rituals and self worship everyday.

Supported Hilary until she said noguns.

Trump has helped them step out in the open for sure. I think they are about ready to go public, after she steals the election.
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
>>69834106
>taco paco
>>
>>69832853
Or more realistically
>gets cheated out of the nomination
>runs third party or doesn't, either way dems win
>mexicans start being pulled out of their homes at gun point and dragged into the states kicking and screaming
>bill passed that gives all illegal immigrants instant citizenship
>the constitution is basically ripped up
>right wing can never win again
May the god emperor win the nomination, if not America is probably done until at least the next world war starts.
>>
>>69835696
>Rato gets barred from running because he's canadian
>Trump runs against no competition
>>
>>69832853
I think you are pretty much right On.

That is why... I think MAGA will be removed from this plane of existence soon. The Illuminati didn't want it to go this far, now they are going to come out in the open. Remove him and steal the vote.
>>
>>69825332
I might actually die from laughter.
>>
>>69834168

You have it exactly wrong. Saudi Arabia is the number one source of religious extremism in the Muslim world. Wahhabism and salafism is the core of their public education system. Their citizens finance the biggest terrorist operations in the world and the government looks the other way. Our western media can't discuss it but it's a truism for everyone in intelligence.
>>
>>69825332
50% chance /pol/ goes on a shooting spree.
>>
>>69825332
Support Bern. Might as well fuel the flames at this point.
>>
>>69836612
Neither Hillary nor Cruz will get barred from the election because of their problems (emails and being Canadian).
>>
>>69825332
Riot
>>
Day of the rope will begin.

If the gap is close, say less than a 100-200 delegate gap, then MAYBE i'd let it slide, but if it's a BLATANT switch after Trump has a big lead, then it's fucking over for all of them.
>>
>>69825332
Nothing trump supporters are a bunch of faggots unwilling to do shit.
>>
>>69832582
I thought that would only happen if there were a tie
>>
>>69827296
Germany is another woman's doing. Benghazi is literally Hillary
>>
File: November_2016.jpg (538 KB, 1500x1116) Image search: [Google]
November_2016.jpg
538 KB, 1500x1116
>>69825332
Gee, this is starting to look familiar.
Here's my prediction:
Kasich and Shillary get their parties' nominations, Trump and Sanders run third party.
Either Trump or Sanders wins, because they are the ones with followings that really matter.
Either way, Civil War is on.
If Sanders wins, a bunch of the Red States secede, because of their hard on for the confederacy.
If Trump wins, New England (along with the West Coast, probably) declares the election invalid and "secedes" without calling it secession, because Yankees don't do that.
Anyways, Trump either gets stopped by the Appalachians, or the winter, or just military ineptitude. North out produces him, he loses.
>>
>>69834168
Ha ha, not at all. Religiously they're almost indistinguishable from the "caliphate". In fact the Saudi royal families specific brand of Islam (Wahhabism) is the prototype for a lot of the ultraconservative jihadi forms of Islam in the region.

The only reason they are "ok" is because historically they have used their position in OPEC to keep global oil prices stable which is good for western economies. It all comes down to them being one of the only Arab states that supports the US's economic interests (money). But they still do shit like cut peoples heads off with swords for trying to convert from Islam and then crucify the corpse just to let everyone know they're not fucking around.
>>
>>69825332
>Trump is 100-200 delegates short of the nomination
>Goes to convention
>Essentially only 2 options
>GOP fucks Trump
>Everyone, even non Trump supports will be disgusted by this
>Death of Republican party as we know it
OR
>Trump wins the nomination at a convention
>GOP Elite tuck their tail between their legs
>Shillary wins
>Republican party dies a slow death during another 4, probably 8, more years of Obama
>>
>>69834553
The GOP has more in common with Hillary than Trump, they'd prefer her in charge than somebody who threatens to dismantle their entire platform.
>>
>>69825866
Lol you're an obvious shill first of all.

Second, they're on with the democrats because they're corporate slaves just like them.

The only solution to this nightmare is brutally murdering all the oligarch families. You wont win with politics, or with peace.
>>
>>69836971
What about a 1000 delgate gap?
It's entirely possible Kasich will be nominated. Maybe even someone that's not running will be nominated.
I don't think they'd ever be able to live it down though.
>>
>>69837280
>Trump is 1-10 delegates short of the nomination
>Goes to convention
>Essentially only 2 options
>GOP fucks Trump
>Everyone, even non Trump supports will be disgusted by this
>Death of Republican party as we know it

Fixed that for you, as that is the most likely scenario.

Even the talking heads who hate trump still say he will likely only be 5 or so delegates short of the nomination.
>>
>>69825575
I wouldn't care a ton if it were handed to Cruz, but if they give that sly motherfucker kasich the nomination I'll fuckin shit my pants. I'll be triggered for the rest of my life. We'll end up having our second amendment taken away.
>>
>>69827788

>bernie supporters.
>voting trump.

all bernie supporters will vote hilary.
>>
>>69837593
Don't fuck up America, I haven't moved there yet.
>>
>>69837593
>I wouldn't care a ton if it were handed to Cruz,

u wot m8? How would voting mean anything if the person with the most votes didn't win? What would be the point of delegates? What would be the point of an election?
>>
>>69825866
My problem with Trump, isn't that I don't like his morals, ideals or policies. My problem is he doesn't speak in a presidential way. I love that he speaks from the heart, but sometimes he sounds really dumb (inb4 156 IQ). He could start doing speeches like the Ronald (when he hits the white house atleast) and I'd be fine.
>>
>>69837111
>If Trump wins, New England (along with the West Coast, probably) declares the election invalid and "secedes" without calling it secession, because Yankees don't do that.
No way man. New England supports Trump.
>>
>>69825332
probably write in trump or not vote

I hate the GOP so much

this bullshit about not punishing the poor women who abort their babies illegally is just too much. They will bitch about anything. They offer absolutely nothing to normal people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.