[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABOSULTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
"Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"
>>
Let's hear it for taco bowls in the grill...
>>
>>73092584

So now he has the nomination he's trying too appeal to the PC lefties.

Trump is a fucking cunt, instant betrayal.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>73092834
>>
>>73092834
A fucking lime!
>>
>>73092834

top kek

Fox is gonna invite Trump to his ranch and give his the "Full Course" of mamasitas that made Bush almost open the borders of the US.

It's Ogre. Trump is the Ultimate Con Man. He praised Mexican Politicians so much because he acts like one.

This and the Goldman Underling getting into his cabinet are just the start. /pol/ is Done.
>>
>>73093229

Done by the Don

Beautiful!
>>
>>73092834
fuck you, asshole, you're way off topic.
FPBP
check 'em
check the date
/pol/ means business
>>
>>73092584
That's not the real Donald Trump, look at his face. Very Jewish features. He's been replaced with a body double, who knows if the real one is still alive.
>>
>>73092584

He got 14,000 retweets in less than an hour. His intention is clearly to open a dialogue in order to dispel the fiction that he is a "racist," and he's succeeded in gathering the attention he needed.

All of this in under an hour.
>>
First you eat the chili, then you eat the bowl . There's nothing more satisfying than looking down after lunch and seeing nothing but a table.
>>
>>73093327
You can't claim FPBP if you made that post, dickhead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.