[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of breeding with mixed women? You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x935
What does /pol/ think of breeding with mixed women?
You're no longer making a halfie but creating almost total white purification of a black bloodline
>>
File: 54061698.jpg (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
54061698.jpg
126 KB, 400x400
>>72384375
>>
>>72384444
FPBP
WITNESSED
/THREAD
>>
>>72384375
Mixed women are sluts
>>
You could end up with a Sarcuck of Cuckkad.
>>
why would you fuck a nigger
>>
>>72384729
Just like any other woman. If you bring a chinese submissive woman to America she will still cheat.
>>
File: bruh!.jpg (31 KB, 564x705) Image search: [Google]
bruh!.jpg
31 KB, 564x705
Sure.
>>
>>72384375
Breed?
Sure.
But don't wife one.
>>
>>72384375
How many generations would you have to produce before they're white again?

also, serious question, if someone with brown eyes breeds with someone with blue eyes, which produces brown eyed offspring, but lighter skin, how many generations beyond that would it take for the blue eyed gene to present itself?
>>
>>72385971
Because pic related is attractive?
>>
>>72384444
Can't argue with them digits
>>
>>72386083
If they breed with a blue eyed person, their children have a 50% chance of blue eyes.

If they breed with a brown eyed person, it's either 25% for a carrier, 0 for a non carrier. There's a 50% chance of the blue eyed gene being bred out entirely if they mate with a non carrier.
>>
>>72384444
>based quads of truth and wisdom
witnessed
fpbp
OP BTFO
/thread
>>
>>72384375
Mixed women are tainted with nigger DNA
>>
File: your genes and heritage.jpg (40 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
your genes and heritage.jpg
40 KB, 502x600
>>
>>72384444
Low test
>>
>>72384375
They're awesome. I had a threesome with my gf and a half white/half black chick a "lightskin" she was thick as fuck and i got to nut in her.

God bless em'
>>
>>72386407
Jesus, Americans really are uneducated aren't they?

There are hundreds of alleles for both blue and brown eye colour. Theres brown eye alleles that are almost unique to white people like blue eyes pretty much is. Furthermore there are blue eye alleles that are dominant to brown eyes (most recessive brown eye alleles are found in whites though of course).

There aren't just 3 types of the gene blue, green and brown and that's it everyone has either one of them or none.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.