[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize Trump was a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pensive cruz.jpg (24 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
pensive cruz.jpg
24 KB, 670x447
For me, I realized Trump was a conman when he got cucked in the delegate allocation by Ted Cruz.

For somebody who says "I'll make great deals" to then get cucked on something as basic as running a campaign, that is a YUUUGGEEE warning sign that Trump is full of hot air and would be a disaster for the country.

When did you get off the TrumpTrain, /pol/?
>>
>>72149499
when ted drops out
>>
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>72149499

It's always a fucking leaf.

Hopefully Trump buttfucks Cruz and Kasich out of existence after this week so the shills go away for good.

Hate Trump all you want, the dude is an asshole, but I don't see how anyone could honestly want Cruz or the other guy. Certainly not enough to create hype threads for them.
>>
The train is going too fast. So much energy this week with Trump leading in all polls.

I look forward to hearing Cruz's speech later when he's defeated yet again.
>>
>it's another "painfully obvious cruz shill" thread
>>
this finally convinced me

I'm a /boogermissle/ now
>>
>>72149499
Cruz is just a stale meme tho
>>
File: Cruz wins Wyoming.jpg (297 KB, 1604x944) Image search: [Google]
Cruz wins Wyoming.jpg
297 KB, 1604x944
I realized he was a meme about .1 seconds after "only Rosie O'Donnel"

Cruz became a meme after he became El Rato then said this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952HC0Qy_tI
>>
I think Trump will be good the United States. He might burn the country, but Americans are quite stubborn and will rebuild better. Like another American civil war for example, and it'll help America become better. However, can you guys please keep us out of it, we have to prepare our land for the Chinese overlords.
>>
>>72149499
>get off the trump train
>implying it's going slow enough to safely get off
>>
File: 1459821007686.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
1459821007686.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>72149499

FUCK OFF HILLARY SHILLS.

Seriously, whether or not you're getting paid to post this shit, you need to die, and soon. Nobody wants to read this shitty stuff every hour because we all know who's behind it.

OP is faggot, confirmed.
>>
Trannygate
>>
>>72149499
Daddy fondled my balls in my sleep which means I'm a #cruzmissle now
>>
>>72149499
>When did you get off the TrumpTrain, /pol/?

This thread is probably b8 but I got off the train when he started going after Cruz for no real reason.

A lot of people (myself included) liked them both and didn't really leave the Trump camp until he started being hostile to Cruz and what he stands for (the religious right). I mean it was a very real possibility they could've been Pres/VP, but Trump just could not stop with the moronic chest thumping.
>>
>>72149609
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.