[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's support among young voters historically low
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: donald-pointing.jpg (144 KB, 484x252) Image search: [Google]
donald-pointing.jpg
144 KB, 484x252
(CNN) A new poll suggests that a race for president between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could yield the lowest support for a Republican candidate among young voters in decades.

The survey, conducted by the Harvard University Institute of Politics, finds that in a hypothetical matchup, 61% of likely voters age 18-29 say they would vote for Clinton, while just 25% would vote for Trump. That's worse than most other recent Republican candidates for president.

Since 1992, exit polls have found Republican candidates average 38% support among voters under 30. Sen. John McCain notched 32% against Barack Obama in 2008, marking the low-point for GOP candidates dating back to 1972, when modern exit polling began. Ronald Reagan was the only Republican candidate to win the under-30 vote since then.

As this year's campaign for president has rolled on, younger Americans have tilted more Democratic generally, according to the IOP's surveys. Last fall, 36% said they considered themselves Democrats, that's up to 40% in the new survey. Republican affiliation has held about even at 22%, while the share who are independent has dipped from 40% to 36%.
Before asking about the current crop of candidates, the survey asked young Americans if they would prefer a Democrat or a Republican win the next election. The share saying they'd like a Democrat to win has climbed from 55% last spring to 61% now, while the percentage who favored a Republican dipped from 40% to 33%.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/politics/donald-trump-young-voters/index.html
>>
Good thing young people don't vote in massive numbers without a meme candidate or a nigger running then.
>>
>>72024789
Trump has the memes, CNN is phony as a 3 dollar bill and only SJW's and Commies hate Trump. Trump is gonna win big.
>>
>>72024734
Young voters are also the smallest demographic of voters. Trump needs to win Boomers and Generation X to win.
>>
File: 1329401380642.jpg (46 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
1329401380642.jpg
46 KB, 776x602
Young voters pay little attention to real politics and focus on propaganda spread around social media.

MUH 1%, MUH RACISM, MUH WEED LMAO, MUH BENEFITS, MUH HANDOUTS

tl;dr: They are lazy, uneducated, swine.
>>
Because every single thing from social media, to liberal teachers, to liberal fascists in universities. It's a warzone on the young mind.

Most don't know any better. They can break through that first layer of media. Every single snapchat news story is very liberal. That's where they get their political news.
>>
>>72025043
>>72024973
People who can think don't support Donald Trump. They can see through his act.
>>
>>72024935
>Generation X
>Larger than Millennials
You know nothing, you retard. The Millennial generation is a powerful force in U.S. politics, even despite the fact that many of them don't vote. Generation X is literally a meme generation with NO political power whatsoever
>>
>>72025544
>says the guy who can't think
I bet you support immigration but is against slavery and income inequality.
>>
>>72025544
I can see through his act, but hes a much better alternative to shillary
>>
>>72024734
I saw my young boss looking at donald trump memes when I was at work yesterday.
>>
>>72026087
>>72026053
Wrong.
>>
>>72025544
Hilary is hardly a better alternative. Gotta choose the lesser evil in this case
>>
they've all been infected with jew brainwashing

it's up to us to beat some sense into our peers
>>
>>72024734
>If you're not a liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative when you are adult, you have no brain
>>
>>72026204
Considering Trump is unfit to hold the office of President, yes, Hillary is a vastly superior choice.
>>
>>72026151
So you support slavery? If you are against illegal immigration, Trump is the only true candidate that has a specific plan to fight it. Care to elaborate your position?
>>
>>72024734
>Trump's support among young voters historically low
Because if they show support they are kicked out of their universities, called racists, fired from their jobs.

Geee I wonder why they aren't reporting their support for Donald Trump! /s
>>
Weird how there are all those Republican house and senate members, almost like young voters don't actually care about politics and just want to participate in some sort of popularity contest.
>>
>>72026276
How is he unfit to hold office? Where the fuck did you hear that one, MSNBC?
>>
>>72025544

(You)
>>
>>72026295
I don't support illegal immigration but it's not the most important issue to me and it doesn't negate all of Trump's problems. Besides, a wall is a fucking stupid solution.
>>
>>72025896

Powerful force

>smallest voting demographic with zero representation on the national stage

Yeah OK sparky.
>>
>CNN

Mmmmmmm
>>
>increasingly nervous CNN
>>
>>72024734
Young voters overwhelming support the candidate that isn't going to get his party's nomination. I have yet to meet a single a person under 30 that supports Hillary over Bernie, and I talk to a lot of people from all over the country.
>>
You mean the demographic that doesn't vote?

t. Bernie Sanders
>>
>>72025896
How do millennials have power when none of them vote? They have no power if they don't vote.
>>
>>72026584
>smallest voting demographic
Except that they're not. Claiming it doesn't make it true, Anon.

>>72026427
>How is he unfit to hold office?
He knows nothing about public policy or even how our government works. He doesn't know what the job of a President is, he doesn't know the strategies Presidents use to get their domestic agenda through Congress, hell he doesn't even understand the role of the Supreme Court.

Trump is woefully unprepared to serve as President. It's so bad that it's scary.
>>
Haha take that "drumpf", young people will shape the future of our society and it is not a future for bigots like you.
>>
>>72026692
it doesn't matter how many there are in a demographic if NONE OF THEM FUCKING VOTE
>>
>>72026507
>Besides, a wall is a fucking stupid solution.
While I will acknowledge this, it is a million times better than nothing.
>>
>>72024734
CNN is fucking retarded if they think this is believable.

Every based supporter video is a guy under 29
>>
>>72026507
>it's not the most important issue
How so? It's pretty important. It affects everything from culture to labor markets.
>>
>>72026684
>none of them vote?
46% voted in 2004, 48% voted in 2008 and 41% voted in 2012. Yes, the number is significantly lower than the 65+ group, but that's because there are certain groups who simply don't vote in very high numbers - The young, the poor, and the uneducated.
>>
>>72026276
lol. Please be bait. The Clintons are notoriously infamous warmongering criminals who don't even attempt to hide it anymore. I would vote an inconsistent populist with a larger than life attitude into office before EVER voting a Clinton or Bush into office. Hell, I would vote just about anyone before voting Hillary, even Rato, and that's saying a fucking lot.

Of course I can do no such thing since I'm not American but there you go.
>>
>>72026276

It's more moral and smarter to take an 'unknown' with no experience to a 'known' criminal and sociopath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo
>>
>>72026766
see >>72026819 you fucking retard

>none of them vote
Literally fucking brainless hyperbole, get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
Young people don't vote so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>72024973
The majority of them are in single mother or father deprived households, where parental figures and more importantly father figures are substituted by social media where it's easy for children to latch onto something that looks successful but in reality is highly destructive to their future. They're kids after all, they don't know what the fuck is good for them without their parents teaching them and setting examples.

So it's only natural they join a political cause over the social status of being in that cause, because that's what their environment and lack of parenting has taught them. Those faggots are so reactionary in nature they're the closest to animals white people have been since the divergance from brown people.
>>
>>72026830
>inconsistent populist
First of all he's not a populist, he's a demagogue. There is a HUGE difference.

Second, the issue isn't whether or not he is an "inconsistent populist." The problem is that he has no fucking clue how our government works and no fucking clue what the President even does. He is not fit to be head of the executive branch, period.

>>72026839
He's not an unknown. He is very much a known, and he is known to know absolutely nothing. Electing him would be a grave mistake for this country. I will never support that clown.
>>
>>72024973
This is true
t. Millennial
>>
File: 1439166454910.jpg (11 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1439166454910.jpg
11 KB, 360x361
>>72027006
>Muh demagogue
>known to know absolutely nothing

Nothing to see here guys
>>
>>72024973
Yes, the young are more likely to eat up the media lies until they learn things with experience. I didn't realize how correct Pat Buchanan was about things when I was younger because the media always tried to make him look bad.
>>
>>72024734
Rush or Hannity was talking about the youth vote and Sanders.

They even admitted the youth vote is low no matter what
>>
>>72025544
>People who can think don't
You're right, if only I was just a LITTLE more lucid I'd know to vote for the corrupt, incompetent woman who had never performed well in an elected position in her life, and is currently the subject of two separate ongoing FBI investigations.
>>
>>72027006
>Hillary does a miserable job as secretary of state getting Americans killed, destablizing former allies at the behest of her saudi handlers
>Hillary does nothing productive as senator
>Helps Bill cover up his rapey habit while first lady

She would just be another idiot being handled by a team of jews just like Obama, and to an extent Bush. If you want to be ruled by these same evil retards who spend American lives like water for the interests of the Israelis and Saudis be my guest.

Even an incompetent outsider will be better off for this country that suffered too long at these neo-liberal warmongering presidents.
>>
>>72026507
>establishing clear borders of your country is not the most important issue.

Why don't you try sleeping in the park instead of inside your house? Why even live in a house at all? Personal property, privacy, and boundaries are not the most important issues to you if you do not support strong borters.
>>
>implying /pol/ isn't mostly 16-24 year olds
>>
>>72026819
>>72026859
You just admit they vote less than others

Percents don't mean shit anyways, 100% of 100 voters is still less than 1% of 1,000,000 voters

Aren't most Millennials under voting age also
>>
>>72026839
Trump runs on a platform of committing war crimes and has a far worse track record of private scandals than Hillary. He's not the morally superior choice in any respect.
>>
>>72027333

checked

depends on your definition of millenial. i like to put them between the recession of 1983 up till 2001 when EVERYTHING CHANGED
>>
>>72026692
>He knows nothing about public policy or even how our government works. He doesn't know what the job of a President is, he doesn't know the strategies Presidents use to get their domestic agenda through Congress, hell he doesn't even understand the role of the Supreme Court.
has he personally told you that?
>>
>>72027230
>the corrupt, incompetent
We're not talking about Trump here.
>the subject of two separate ongoing FBI investigations
Where's the indictment?
>>
>>72027432
But Anon, how can Trump commit war crimes when he doesn't want to fight any wars?

AmericanIsolationism 2016.
>>
0 percent chance that's right
>>
>>72027248
>Even an incompetent outsider will be better off for this country
History says otherwise.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/16/beware-the-outsider-trump-latin-america/

>Hillary does a miserable job as secretary of state getting Americans killed
Is this another muh benghazi reference? it was 4 people, get the fuck over it. Your hero Bush let thousands of Americans die on their own home soil on his watch. Then he killed thousands more invading the wrong country. Not to mention all the dead natives in the countries we destroyed. I'll take 4 dead Americans in Benghazi over the retarded shit the Republicans pull every time they get into office.

Oh, and if you think Trump is not going to do stupid shit in terms of foreign policy, then think again. His complete lack of knowledge on foreign policy matters, in fact, leads me to believe (and rightfully so) that he poses an even more significant threat to American lives than any President I have seen in my lifetime, possibly including Bush.

You are just another fool who has been taken in by Trump's demagoguery.
>>
>>72027449
So what are those born after 2000 called?

Too many definitions for Millennials
>>
>>72027006
being a successful businessman often involves having an eye for talent and getting that talent to work for you. It also involves getting people to work together for your own benefit. Trump has stated he's doing this for us not himself and his business attitude used in a way that benefits the entire country will do nothing but benefit the united states in the long run.

Most politicians have no fucking clue how a government works or what a president even does. Just look at Obama! At least he's black though, right? I'm not so sure the black community would agree but hey all they need to do is shut the fuck up and take their welfare like good slaves, right?
>>
>>72027432
>far worse track record of private scandals than Hillary

Bullshit. Just because he gets divorced a lot and probably had to deal with the NY mafia early on, doesn't make him worse than a war criminal.
>>
File: 1452199201747.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1452199201747.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>72027006
>>72027432

You are in no position to know any of that, nor am I. He also has no voting record, so he is an 'unknown'. You can try to justify why you don't like him cause he's mean, but honestly fuck off with that nonsense.
>>
>>72027583

Gen Z. i call them bubblewraps
>>
File: 1441407048128.jpg (86 KB, 646x785) Image search: [Google]
1441407048128.jpg
86 KB, 646x785
>>72024734
>It's another CNN "poll"
>>
>>72027583
>So what are those born after 2000 called

Irrelevant
>>
>>72027458
He couldn't even run his own campaign properly so he had to renege on his anti-Establishment stance by hiring a bunch of shady Establishment lobbyists to run it instead. It's hilarious how many of you retards think he'll do much to change Washington corruption.
>>
>>72024734
So how do I get polled for this? I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of young trump voters don't even get polled. I've certainly never been polled

Most young people don't even have home phones. I don't.
>>
>>72024734
Young voters listen to shit like TYT and Comedy Central for serious political advice is why. I remember when I was 14 and listened to john stewart and colbert. I didn't really absorb anything they said though, just found them humorous. Kids in my high school would talk about those two a lot as well.

John Oliver and that black dumbo are terrible replacements too.
>>
>>72024734
You mean Trumps support amongst the least experienced?
>>
>>72024734
>young
>voters

pick one
>>
>>72024734
I don't believe this for a minute. If that were the case there wouldn't be so many Trump memes and supporters on the internet.
>>
>>72027333
this,

CNN just posts this garbage to try and paint their narative of "conservatives are out of touch" blah blah but the truth is those faggots wont vote anyway, and by the time they are old enough to care about voting, they'll be more conservative.
>>
>>72027621
>He also has no voting record, so he is an 'unknown'.
That's we have to go by his statements and his personality traits and his history, dumbshit. Every terrible politician had a clean track record at some point.
>>
>>72027458
>has he personally told you that?
Of course not, but it's obvious if you know what you're talking about and listen to what he says.

He thought the Supreme Court could be used to investigate Hillary Clinton's e-mails. It can't. In fact, that's not even the Court's role.. AT ALL.

He has no substantive policy specifics. Hell, his rallies are literally nothing more than meme/slogan spouting. He himself admits that his "build wall" nonsense is just used to get the audience pumped at his rallies.

Congress wouldn't work with him. In fact, with a President Trump, what we would get is a radical right-wing Congress that does what it wants and ignores everything else. Trump would be Obama 2.0 except even less effective in Congress and even more dangerous on the world stage.
>>
>>72024734
This would true of any Republican candidate given the demographic shifts that have been forced on this country.
>>
>>72027720
this
>>
>>72024734
>anti-white, anti-male, anti-American, anti-Western propaganda at all-time high
>>
>>72026087
>>72026204
Why don'y you run then you dumb faggots.
The only thing that would make Trump better is if he told us he was going to execute liberals faggots and niggers.
>>
I'm a student at a uni, gonna graduate in 2 weeks. I emailed a higher up in trumps campaign asking if I could help him in anyway by speaking up on campus. The person emailed me back saying to just keep my head down and get my degrees. This is why young people aren't supporting him openly. It's too damaging to their futures to tell people who they support
>>
File: 1461443662614.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1461443662614.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>72027592
>Trump has stated he's doing this for us not himself
And you believe him, I assume.

>>72027621
Actually, I am in a position to know that. Unlike Trump, I actually know how our government works. I actually know the strategies a President uses to be effective at getting his domestic agenda through Congress. I know what the Supreme Court does. Trump knows none of that, and it's clear to any knowledgeable people who listen to him speak.
>>
>>72027771

lol, every politician did, every presidential candidate did not. And besides, you've said it already hillary > trump. Therefore you're fine with a literal murderer in office. M8, fuck right off.
>>
>>72028010

It never has occurred to you for a second that there is a difference between his public persona and how he'll act in private meetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>72027526
>Trump is corrupt
The only candidate that isn't taking money from dirty kikes is corrupt.
>>
>>72028010
>And you believe him, I assume.
Considering our track record so far I'm willing to make the investment, because clinton "admires" merkel and rato is a cuban canadian who lies in a way that shows absolutely no respect for the american people.

Just read up on trump's plans instead of watching the rallies meant for the less educated and using them as masturbation fodder for your ego.
>>
>>72027592
>being a successful businessman often involves having an eye for talent and getting that talent to work for you. It also involves getting people to work together for your own benefit. Trump has stated he's doing this for us not himself and his business attitude used in a way that benefits the entire country will do nothing but benefit the united states in the long run.
We can look at how Trump hired people to run his campaign.

Phase 1: hire a bunch of incompetent buffoons like Corey Lewandowski. Make numerous errors. Get thrashed by Ted Cruz's far more efficient team at delegate collection.

Phase 2: Do what every other politician has done and just hire a bunch of shady but professional and competent Establishment lobbyists like Paul Manafort's crew to run your campaign instead.

This gives you a good idea of what a Trump administration would look like.

Either
a) A bunch of novices who can't do the job properly. A disaster.

or

b) A bunch of Establishment shills who are not all that different from the people Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush would've hired.

There you go.
>>
If the youth vote mattered much Bernie would be winning.

Turns out that youth voters are more or less unicorns.
>>
>>72027573
Hillary's policy was directly to destabilize Libya for a short term political gain, its government fell it became an failed state for awhile then its population fed into ISIS freely. The arab spring facilitated by the US intelligence community directly lead to the current situation. The embassy attack was just one blunder of many lives lost because of Clinton's cruelty to the region.

You seem to be painting him as a complete incompetent retard, when all it would really take to get up to speed on foreign policy is a number of briefings. The reason Bush failed was those briefings being staffed by the warmongering sycophants like Rumsfeld. I have no sympathy for Bush or Clintons.

You are also delusional if you think the status quo of these parties continues after this election. Even if Bernie and Trump both lose terribly, the rage of the electorate at just now being informed of the true nature of the party system will carry into 2020, and I doubt the parties will able to retool without splitting in 4 years.

A president is reliant completely on his council, If Trump chooses the right experts for a given Issue there is no doubt he would succeed just as much as any other president faced with foreign policy crisis.
>>
>>72028153
Why the FUCK would I vote for someone who Is lying to everyone and making himself look like a clueless idiot. That's even worse. God, how stupid can you be
>>
>>72024734
>likely voters
What's the sample size, then?
>>
>>72028311

murder < idiot

Keep going, you're doing a great job of making yourself look like the clueless idiot here, friendo.
>>
>>72028256
>A president is reliant completely on his council
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. Hold on a second there.

You are wrong. In our political system, the President's cabinet is not that influential at all. This isn't a parliamentary system like in the UK. Here in the United States, the President ultimately takes the final say, and cabinet positions are regularly given to political allies or people to whom favors are owed. The cabinet is not nearly that important.
>>
>>72028237
yes trump is doing such a terrible job of running his campaign, you're right.

I'm now a cruz missile.
>>
>>72026151
Top tier rebuttal
>>
>>72026276
>unfit
In what way? Based on what?
>>
>>72028237
>Ted Cruz's far more efficient team
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>72028429
So your entire argument is "muh benghazi, and also maybe he's just pretending to be retarded"

fuck off, retard
>>
>>72028571
I've already answered that. Read the thread.
>>
>>72028491
>advisers advice is regularly ignored
>>
>>72028491
Go read "Victims of Groupthink" or at least a few articles detailing how all these Keynote foreign policy decisions are made. It is done by group meetings of the President's inner circle, and if they are too comfortable with each other it can lead to making terrible mistakes ala Bay of Pigs.

I have no doubt Trump understands he is not a policy expert, and like Reagan he will leave the details to his policy cabinet. If Trump is as weak a leader as you say he will simply defer to the cabinet just like Ronald did.
>>
>>72024789
>Implying Trump isn't the greatest meme candidate in decades
>>
>>72024734
Millennials are dumb cucks. What else is new?
>>
>>72028596
>Benghazi is nothing guise!
>No, srsly don't worry about it! I'm sure Hillary dindu nuffin!
Do you tie your own shoes?
>>
>>72028596

So dumb... Here, I'll post it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo

Benghazi is just salt, and the email scandal is pepper on the main dish.

Maybe hes pretending to be retarded has far more weight than any defense that autists like you can give hillary.
>>
>>72028681
>what is groupthink

>>72028716
I don't need to read anything on groupthink, I'm already fully aware of it. In fact, it illustrates my point.
>>
>>72024734
>poll conducted on liberal east-coast, jew-infested college campus
>>
>>72028765
Hillary is not even close to my first choice. But between her and Trump? yeah I'll vote for her every time. Nice try though.

>>72028772
>Oh wow a conspiracy theory video
>You sure have me beat
Try again, kiddo. http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
>>
>>72028311
Why the FUCK would you vote for a socialist
Why the FUCK would you vote for a light socialist war criminal
Why the FUCK would you vote for corrupt politicians jacking off George Soros for a living.

All you can really talk about is how Trump is a meanie. Thats all you have. Trumps policies are better than everyone else's
Trumps the only one who actually has plans to change rather than just going with shit over and over again. Look at yourself, your voting based on character. We know Trump can get the job done as well as anybody else or better because he doesn't have any financial influencers. In short your just a massive faggot.
>>
>>72027542
He never ever said he didn't want to fight any wars and even he would correct you if you claimed that.
>>
>>72028971
>All you can really talk about is how Trump is a meanie
erm, except that's not even true. Have you read a single post I've made in this thread?

>Trumps policies are better than everyone else's
Trump has no policies, and the few policies he has spoken about are demonstrably dangerous and/or ineffective.
>>
>>72028931

People like you really are the cancer keeping the elites in power.
>>
>>72028591
At delegate collection, yes, Ted Cruz was outmaneuvering Trump. Even Trump realized this. That's why Trump hired Paul Manafort.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-04-24/cruz-outmaneuvers-trump-in-weekend-delegate-collection
>>
>>72026507
Saudi Arabia is building a wall right now to keep ISIS out.

Israel built a wall to keep Palestinians out, and the terrorist attacks dropped like a rock.

I get that you don't give a shit about protecting the US border, likely because you live in a far-northern state like fucking Bernieland itself, Vermont (which is 95% white). However, your Democrat officials are the ones constanlty BLOCKING the red border states from making their own states secure. We need a Federal solution. You care more about getting a MAYBE ~20% government-mandated pay raise than you do about white Americans getting raped/murdered, apparently.
>>
>>72028931
>Clinton's middle east policy leads directly to 9/11
>Secretary Clinton's policy contributes greatly to the Arab spring leading to ISIS
>Clinton pardoned criminals for political favors.

Once again, a businessman led around by the nose by policy experts would be much preferred than 2 families of Saudi Shills.
>>
>>72026097
Well, this changes everything
>>
>>72029085
>Trump has no policies
Do you shills even read the shit you type?
>>
>>72029149
The Saudi royal family is one of the biggest donors to the Clintons, BTW.
>>
>>72029147
>However, your Democrat officials are the ones constanlty BLOCKING the red border states from making their own states secure.
Couldn't the southern states just build their own walls?
IDK much about USA's state by state policy, but is there something stopping them from doing this?
>>
>>72028931
I'd vote for a snake before Hillary, but that would be redundant.

4 years of an ignorant moron is much better than 8 years of a slimy criminal.

>muh wall is retarded!
A wall would be mutually beneficial to both the U.S. and Mexico
>Trump is a warmonger!
Opposed to Clinton, Trump is Gandhi. The worst he's even talked about is bombing isis and keeping closer ties to Russia. I.E. actually doing something to suppress ISIS rather than arming them.
>He doesn't know what he's doing!
Neither did Bush, Obama, Bill, or Reagan
>Trump makes people angry
Tough titties, people are too sensitive anyway.
>>
>>72029302
Yep, of course. The problem is that people like you are simply not informed enough to realize how unprepared the man is to hold the office. You are not informed enough to realize how shallow and ineffective his "policies" are. You just hear the man blowing that dogwhistle you love so much and go crawling to grovel at his feet in exchange for being told how he's going to get rid of all the brown people for you. Pathetic.
>>
>>72029466
Oh so now he does have policies? You were just saying he doesn't have any. Which is it?
>>
>>72029466
RIGHT! You're so smart, what's your name? I'd like to write you in on the ballot.
>>
File: 1461511715856.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1461511715856.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>72029466
That's a very long-winded way to say "ur a RACIST!"
>>
>>72029466
Of all the posts you've made in this thread you've said nothing to refute Trump's policies. The only thing you've written is that they're stupid and won't work.

In fact, the only policy you've mentioned of Trumps is the wall.

If we're uninformed, you're living in a cave.
>>
>>72026781
How are retards like you so retarded that you don't understand how a wall will work. As if walls don't work even though they have always worked and will always work. It doesn't matter if you're keeping out shitskins, invading armies or niggers/wildlife from your house. Walls work.
>>
>>72029466
Nice typical response. You can't make an argument so you just claim to be smarter and more informed. You even go so far as to contradict yourself.
>>
>>72029466
Saying he has no policies is being intellectually dishonest.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

He's communicating his broad plans to the general plebeian audience. Of course, things have to be implemented with compromises and an army of pencil-pushers. You think Obama or other Dems can do everything themselves? That's what cabinets are for.

It's not just the expulsion of a criminalistic subculture, he also has policies of economic nationalism (something the Dems have abandoned).
>>
>>72029553
>>72029466
>which is it?

He misspoke, or he saw the policies.

Official position papers:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

and this independent data site is helpful, though they don't provide analysis, just quotes:
http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
>>
File: masterpersuader.jpg (100 KB, 642x676) Image search: [Google]
masterpersuader.jpg
100 KB, 642x676
>>72029113

>>72028237

>Phase 1: hire a bunch of incompetent buffoons like Corey Lewandowski. Make numerous errors. Get thrashed by Ted Cruz's far more efficient team at delegate collection.

Retard, those incompetent buffoons led Trump to being the frontrunner "by a lot" and LESS than half the price.Look how much money the "competent" buffoons wasted and where they are now compared to Trump.

>Ted Cruz was outmaneuvering Trump.

Trump allowed it to happen.There's a reason he didn't even try in Colorado.

>Pic and tweets related:

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/723882303982821376?lang=bg

>That's why Trump hired Paul Manafort.

He hired him to seal the deal.But even Manafort isn't trying to deal with delegates for a second ballot.
And Trump
>>
>>72026819
Young voted around 30% in 2000 in 2012 they only vote 38%
Those were two years were the most they ever voted.
>>
>>72029404
The Feds technically have control of the border.

The states can help defend it, but the authority falls to the Feds in the end.

What happens is they say "Nah, you don't need a fence here, we'll take care of it." Then they don't do shit, and they let Pedros free even when the catch them.
>>
File: ShareX_2016-04-25_05-11-58.png (348 KB, 781x832) Image search: [Google]
ShareX_2016-04-25_05-11-58.png
348 KB, 781x832
>>72028237
>>72029113
>>
>>72029437
>The worst he's even talked about is bombing isis and keeping closer ties to Russia
You forgot sending hundreds of thousands of ground troops into Syria, supporting torture, wanting to abrogate the Geneva conventions, killing the innocent families of terrorists, etc. President Donald Trump would be the best recruitment tool ISIS could ask for.

And before blahblahblah but they're terrorists. Being related to a criminal doesn't make you a criminal. If your brother or cousin committed a crime, would you like it if you were thrown in jail too even if you committed no crime yourself?
>>
>>72027765
This so much. They don't really care because they haven't had to live on there own yet. They're still going to indoctrination classes and working at starbucks.
>>
>>72030085

following a religion that tells you to kill people that don't agree with it is being a criminal
>>
File: 1397429547483.jpg (97 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1397429547483.jpg
97 KB, 625x552
And this is surprising how? The millennial generation is cucked as fuck.
>>
>>72024734
I find it amusing that left media desperately ignores the white vote and the 30-54 year old vote.
>>
>>72029882
>Retard, those incompetent buffoons led Trump to being the frontrunner "by a lot" and LESS than half the price.

No, he won those primaries in spite of them, not because of them. For example, he lost Iowa because none of them even knew what a "ground game" was. And he clearly did not want to lose delegates in states he won, like South Carolina and Louisiana, which is what happened. If he had a more competent campaign staff before, he'd have the nomination sealed already.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 695x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 695x572
>>72026692
reddit gtfo plz
>>
Young people don't like Clinton either. Youth turnout is going to be incredibly low.
>>
>>72030135
>following a religion that tells you to kill people that don't agree with it is being a criminal
Wow, I'm shocked a Trump supporter has a stupid and simplistic opinion on an issue!
>>
File: 1457749766933.jpg (10 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1457749766933.jpg
10 KB, 599x337
Just came back from the Trump rally in RI, saw over 1000 kids with MAGA gear.
>>
>>72030085
> wanting to abrogate the Geneva conventions,

If ISIS won't follow them then we shouldn't either. It's kill or be killed, not some game where we have to play polite.

>killing the innocent families of terrorists

Lol they're not innocent. ISIS are not some lone wolf extremists, they have their entire families, neighbourhoods, and communities (often same thing in islam) working for them and supporting them. And they'd be great gambling chips for dealing with their terrorist children and making them stand down.

Again, kill or be killed.

>Trump would be the best recruitment tool ISIS could ask for.

And a woman or a jew or an uber christian would be better :) Muslims love those!

It doesn't matter how angry we make ISIS. What matters is our plan to exterminate all of them.
>>
>>72030308

please point me to the post where i said i was a trump supporter
>>
File: 1461521046594.gif (136 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1461521046594.gif
136 KB, 375x375
>>72024734

>mfw I convinced all my young voting friends to vote trump as their second option if sanders doesn't score the nomination

Do your part, youngfags
>>
>>72030085
>the best recruitment tool ISIS could ask for
Obama's attempts to win their hearts and minds has given them hold of Syria.
>abrogate the Geneva conventions
Nothing new, even under Obama the Geneva convention hasn't mattered. Guantanamo is still open, we're still "interrogating", it's business as usual. (btw, if you think Hillary's going to follow the law internationally, she can't even follow the law in her own country)
>Ground troops into Syria
Giving weapons to "moderate rebels" after we deliberately destabilized the region only make ISIS stronger. And again, Hillary wouldn't think twice about sending troops into Syria if the Saudis willed it.
>>
>>72030085
>supporting torture
never did, said he wouldn't be against it if it was shown to be effective, said he would bring back worse than waterboarding if he COULD, but ultimately he would follow the courts
>hundreds of thousands of ground troops into Syria
Trump never supported this
>wanting to abrogate the Geneva conventions
and?
>killing the innocent families of terrorists
>innocent family members of terrorists
tell that to the victims of the san bernardino terrorist attack
>President Donald Trump would be the best recruitment tool ISIS could ask for
>DON'T CALL THEM TERRORISTS OR THEY'LL BECOME TERRORISTS
>>
>>72029085
>Trump has no policies, and the few policies he has spoken about are demonstrably dangerous and/or ineffective.

Walls are working well for the Vatican and Israel
>>
File: 1456979151417.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456979151417.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
>>72030308

Not an argument. Try again.
>>
File: 1461405878976.gif (3 MB, 305x391) Image search: [Google]
1461405878976.gif
3 MB, 305x391
>>72027773
>>
File: wpid-img_20150329_123619125_hdr.jpg (100 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
wpid-img_20150329_123619125_hdr.jpg
100 KB, 350x200
As most have said, Millennials don't vote in large enough numbers to outdo the Baby Boomers. Trump does well with older people but Boomer women are likely to vote for one of their own so that's good for Clinton. It looks like this might be the only time in history that Generation X actually has power, this time as the tie breaker. Given that most of them grew up in Reagan's America and have seen the quality of life decline significantly since then, I suspect that they'll vote for Trump over Clinton.
>>
>>72024734
not even a good meme

how are you going to ban muslims? just...how? what about all of the muslims working together against our enemies? how can you ban people based on their religion? do you faggots even know what the first amendment is?

every time i come on this boards it's like watching a bunch of apes ooo-ooo aaa aaa at each other all day long. you guys are like cavemen. you're just so retarded and not enlightened.

Gary Johnson 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84H6ZCweYwM
>>
>>72030472
>>mfw I convinced all my young voting friends to vote trump as their second option if sanders doesn't score the nomination
In other words, you convinced 0 people: the average number of friends a /pol/ Trump supporter has.
>>
File: trade-01_3321412k.jpg (142 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
trade-01_3321412k.jpg
142 KB, 858x536
>>72030479

IF YOU MAKE MEMBERS OF THE PEACEFUL PACIFIST PERFECT RELIGION OF PEACE ANGRY, THEY'LL JOIN ISIS AND GO RADICAL AND BECOME TERRORISTS AND KILL US ALL!!!

WE HAVE TO APPEASE THE RELIGION OF PEACE, FOR OUR OWN SAFETY
>>
>>72030443
THIS

every liberal I argue with stops at this point.

They already kill indiscriminately and recruit unabated because we choose to have out hands tied ...key word CHOOSE

what these shit skins and liberal media is not getting is to fear monger about isis and pretend its a threat is false and terrorism in general is only a issue as far as we decide to behave not to our full strength,

Killing the family of terrorist would end the issue or at least make it negligible its pretty simple
>>
>>72025544
The opposite is true.
>>
>>72030443
>It doesn't matter how angry we make ISIS. What matters is our plan to exterminate all of them.
>>72030474
Okay, but don't try to convince me that Trump is Gandhi compared to Hillary when you just admitted he's just as militant if not more in some ways. :)
>>
>>72030243
>For example, he lost Iowa because none of them even knew what a "ground game" was.

Or Trump pretended he didn't know to not seem cheap.

There were articles saying that the campaign in Iowa asked Trump for more money exactly for ground game and he refused.

>And he clearly did not want to lose delegates in states he won, like South Carolina and Louisiana, which is what happened. If he had a more competent campaign staff before, he'd have the nomination sealed already.

He didn't want to lose them no, but he seems more interested in saving money for the general.
>>
>>72025544
so the main stream medias position is the thinking mans position?
>>
>>72024734
>young voters

Oh, you mean the voting block who has no experience in anything except non-binary gender studies?
>>
>conducted at a university
and into the trash it goes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>72025544
>says the guy who will vote for Hillary anyway in the general
>>
Does ridiculing and socially marginalizing Nazis inspire more Nazis?

shouldn't we stop treating them negatively then?
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (464 KB, 2026x1140) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
464 KB, 2026x1140
FALSE. TONS OF YOUNG PEOPLE SHOWING UP TO TRUMPS RALLIES IN DROVES.

PIC FROM WEST CHESTER RALLY TODAY.
>>
>>72024734
Horseshit. You people don't vote republican because the republican establishment aims at baby boomers. Trump has far more youth support than the average GOP candidate.
>>
>>72024734
honestly we should move the legal voting age to 25-29 because then voters would have a much greater idea of how the world works and will generally give up on idealistic pipe dreams like communism
>>
File: 1454726691916.jpg (90 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
1454726691916.jpg
90 KB, 600x820
Clinton spends over one million to troll the internet.

We're seeing a shit ton of shillposts.

Pure coincidence.
>>
>>72030687
>how are you going to ban muslims? just...how?

Likely scenario is banning immigration from all muslim majority countries. Just like Obama stopped immigration from Iraq when we were at war with them. Since we're at war with Islam now, it only makes sense to stop immigration from muslims as well. Do you think we should've opened our floodgates to undocumented germans and japanese during WWII? That there was 0% risk and racist to think they could be a risk?

>do you faggots even know what the first amendment is?

The constitution doesn't apply to non-citizen foreigners who don't even live here. Just as much as a canadian like me can't utilize the 2nd amendment.

>what about all of the muslims working together against our enemies?

Yeah like the Saudis and all those "freedom fighters" mmhm

>>72031007

Basically, that's what these people think. Nazis are just some lone extremist guys! We have to be nice to the german people of peace or else THEY"LL TURNCOAT AND KILL US ALL IN RETALIATION!!!
>>
>>72026692
>implying presidents even know what the fuck is going on

It's called advisors.
>>
>>72030887
>He didn't want to lose them no, but he seems more interested in saving money for the general.
You do realize that Trump has received support from numerous mainstream TV personalities and talk radio hosts? Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Coulter, Ingraham, Scarborough, O'Reilly, etc etc. All of these people influence millions upon millions of yokels in this country. You are incredibly dumb if you think the popular media is uniformly opposed to Trump. You think the average dittohead listening to Rush or Hannity is a free thinker? They're called "dittoheads" for a reason.
>>
Daily Reminder
George Washington was the greatest American president and had zero political experience and could not read as well as his wife
>>
>>72031352

What pundits do you listen to?
>>
>>72031352
again m8 your trying to hold two points to disguise one.

will you right now with a straight face tell me the MSM position is not to discredit and ridicule trump?

after admitting this obvious fact how then does that fit into your narrative of the media being for trump

finally in the end were we are back to you sharing the same opinion as CNN anchors and meme hosts and yet that's the thinking mans opinion this time right?
>>
>>72031390
Daily reminder that 1788 was a long fucking time ago and that the world is completely different, and much more complex, now.
>>
>>72031534
>will you right now with a straight face tell me the MSM position is not to discredit and ridicule trump?
You're redefining "MSM" in a way so that people who are friendly to Trump are somehow not part of the MSM no matter how many Establishment ties they have and no matter how popular they are.

Can you tell me that Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage, Coulter, Ingraham, Scarborough, and O'Reilly are not mainstream media voices who have very large audiences, even larger audiences than many liberal pundits in some cases?
>>
>>72024734
Thank god young people don't vote.
>>
>>72030845
>Trump is Gandhi compared to Hillary when you just admitted he's just as militant if not more in some ways. :)
How is Hillary less militant than Trump? It'll just drag out the process of stamping out ISIS even further, leaving a still destabilized ME is hardly morally better. On top of that, she'd be the first to put boots on the ground in Iran.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (30 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
30 KB, 600x401
>this thread
Reddit is out in full force today
>>
>>72024734
Young voters have almost never mattered, and one of the hallmarks of the Trump campaign has been attracting people who would never for for a Romney clone.
>>
>>72025896
If they are so powerful then why is their socialist God losing so badly to that snake Hillary?
>>
>>72031651

Yeah founding a country from scratch and fighting a revolutionary war against the most powerful empire in the world is so simple and base, what a fucking rube

>>72031713

You didn't answer my question.

Why do you keep mentioning Scarborough? All he said is that Trump is smart at the campaigning game. Probably won't even vote for him. Rush also criticizes Trump a lot. Coulter just has a twitter as far as I know. Did your emails say to repost that copypasta line over and over?

>>72031839

It's funny because Hillary actually is responsible for multiple wars and possibly millions of deaths but Trump is the real evil guy.
>>
File: 1461608297680.jpg (148 KB, 687x669) Image search: [Google]
1461608297680.jpg
148 KB, 687x669
>>
>>72031352

>He didn't want to lose them no, but he seems more interested in saving money for the general.

How does your response apply to what i said?

>Limbaugh, Scarborough

Both have criticized Trump heavily on occasions.Joe for Trump's refusal to disavow KKK for example.

And anyway, having the right wing radio hosts on his side won't win him the general.The estimations are that he will need to spend at least a billion.
>>
>>72024734
>implying young people vote
>>
>>72027984
But Trump loves all those things. Jews, trannies, incest are some of Trump's favorite things
>>
>>72031651
>>72031651
>the world is completely different, and much more complex,
you do realize that the same muslim problem existed during the founding of our country, don't you? It's the reason why Jefferson created the marines. Technology is more complex but human nature and the muslim scourge is not.
>>
>>72032057
>Why do you keep mentioning Scarborough? All he said is that Trump is smart at the campaigning game. Probably won't even vote for him. Rush also criticizes Trump a lot. Coulter just has a twitter as far as I know. Did your emails say to repost that copypasta line over and over?
Are you this retarded? Do you not know that Ann Coulter is among the best-selling conservative authors in America and appears on TV all the time to talk about politics? Even MSNBC still invites her on.

Scarborough and Limbaugh have occasionally voiced very mild criticisms of Trump to seem balanced, but overall they've been very friendly towards Trump and have supported much of his platform.

>>72031839
>How is Hillary less militant than Trump
Can Trumpfags read? I said she could be "just as militant" in some ways, just that it's dishonest to use Hillary's hawkishness against her when Trump is bloodthirsty himself, as are many of his supporters. Hardly any Trump supporters have moral objections to bombing lots of Muslims or brown people, and this thread proves it. Right-wingers have no credibility here.
>>
>>72026276
>Hillary is a vastly superior choice

holy fuck, how did this shit thread get so far?

didn't read the entire thread, if it got this far it just must be a circlejerk of paid shillary sumbags
>>
Why do people even respond to these threads? The only people attacking Trump are either paid shills, or people who legitly belive that socialism works.
So either way, they should just be ignored. You guys are literally fighting with retards/people payed to do this.
Saged
>>
>>72032176
>Joe for Trump's refusal to disavow KKK for example.
Many of Trump's supporters criticized his handling of the KKK question. Again, you're cherry-picking here while avoiding the larger reality that Scarborough's show has been very friendly to Trump. Same for Limbaugh.
>>
>>72027204
Even Trump called Buchanan a Hitler lover.
>>
>>72032596
>Hardly any Trump supporters have moral objections to bombing lots of Muslims or brown people
Just the ones in Syria.
Again, as opposed to Hillary sending in people to shoot them.
>>
>>72031651
>complex
Liberals love this word. This is they word they always use when they themselves have no idea what they're talking about.

pro tip: The world is not complex and it never has been. Humanity is very very simple its beautiful.
>>
>>72032813
>>complex
>Liberals love this word
must be talking about how there are 23 different genders now
>>
>>72032761
>>Hardly any Trump supporters have moral objections to bombing lots of Muslims or brown people
>Just the ones in Syria.
>Again, as opposed to Hillary sending in people to shoot them.
Wow, good to know bombing them is vastly superior to shooting them! If anything, bombs are worse, because in addition to indiscriminate killing, they destroy lots of infrastructure, which leads to more deaths and suffering in the future.
>>
>>72032925
>23
It's actually a fluid slider so technically there are an infinite number of genders. Same thing with sexual orientation.
>>
>>72026692
>Trump is woefully unprepared to serve as President

People said the same about Reagan. One of my high school history teachers used to laugh about how incredibly dumb Reagan and his voters were. Critics considered him a puppet.

Yet he's admired to this day by the same people that don't want to see Trump as president.
>>
>>72033329
ah, I see, I can't keep up with liberals
>>
>>72033364
>People said the same about Reagan.
Reagan served as governor of California before becoming president. He at least had some proven ability to govern.
>>
>>72033286
Vastly superior due to the fact that less American lives are lost.
Besides, the U.S. almost completely relies on air support for everything. Going into Syria involves bombing wither way. Let the Russians worry about rebuilding.
>>
>>72033508
And Trump runs a multi-billion real estate company.
>>
>>72033508
Trump has the experience of being a rich and successful real estate mogul. I think that's far more valuable than being a governor.
>>
>>72033508
So you can go from actor to Governor of California to President but Businessman to President is too big a leap?
>>
>>72033672
>>72033651
It's not, especially when he's so clueless on many basic functions of the government.
>>
>>72025544
>>72025544
Incorrect, democrats are dumber than republicans. Specifically if we're talking about whites. There are studies showing this, when the surveies are taking directly and not inferred from the state average IQ and voter patterns.
Here is one example:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
>This study examines three other measures of cognitive ability from the GSS: a test of probability knowledge, a test of verbal reasoning, and an assessment by the interviewer of how well the respondent understood the survey questions. In all three cases, individuals who identify as Republican score slightly higher than those who identify as Democrat; the unadjusted differences are 1–3 IQ points, 2–4 IQ points and 2–3 IQ points, respectively.
From the highlights:
>Cognitive ability’s effect on party identity works through socio-economic position
>>
>>72024916
Yeah, I agree, but when he doesn't win? (Because he won't) Need to figure out why.

>oh right because nomination rules
>>
>>72024734
>The survey, conducted by the Harvard University Institute of Politics

trash
>>
>>72033757
Is that why he has managed to buy so many of them for decades?
>>
Doesn't Hillary also do relatively poorly with young voters?
>>
>>72024734
>paid Clinton shills invading /pol/, talking up how great crooked Hillary is
shillaries pls go
>>
>>72032746

>Many of Trump's supporters criticized his handling of the KKK question. Again, you're cherry-picking here while avoiding the larger reality that Scarborough's show has been very friendly to Trump. Same for Limbaugh.

Joe went as far as to say that Trump's KKK's ignorance was disqualifying.

But yeah, they've been friendly, so what?
>>
File: f4s4q7l.jpg (154 KB, 673x556) Image search: [Google]
f4s4q7l.jpg
154 KB, 673x556
>>72033854
>Is that why he has managed to buy so many of them for decades?

ahahahahaha, torched the shill

>>72033887
>>paid Clinton shills invading /pol/, talking up how great crooked Hillary is

I just here to laugh and watch how they try to operate
>>
>>72024916
Conservatives, Libertarians, and anyone who has actually bothered to read the GOP platform hate trump.
>>
>>72033705
The leap from no experience to governor is smaller than the leap from no experience to president. Yes, the latter has far far more responsibilities (governors don't deal with foreign policy, for example). That's why many presidential candidates try to get experience as a governor, or at least a congressman, before running for POTUS.
>>
File: 1459278191357.gif (4 MB, 454x209) Image search: [Google]
1459278191357.gif
4 MB, 454x209
>>72032145

Trump keeps surging in the polls while Cruzio cries BUT YOU CANT BEAT HILLARY for the millionth time
>>
File: 1459115084759.jpg (109 KB, 580x612) Image search: [Google]
1459115084759.jpg
109 KB, 580x612
>>72024734
>Harvard University Institute of Politics
Gee I wonder who could be behind this poll.
>>
File: 422.jpg (404 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
422.jpg
404 KB, 1024x682
>>72024734
DUDE
>>
>>72024734
Young people won't vote anyways
>>
>>72033887
It's even funnier how they can't defend their positions. For example they can't justify illegal immigration, so they say that they are against it, and than they try to claim that Hillary is still the better candidate.

>>72034120
>The leap from no experience to governor is smaller than the leap from no experience to president.
That's assuming they come from the same background, but they don't. A global businessman has much much more managing experience than an actor.
>>
>>72034213
>gettyimages
I lost.
>>
>>72024734

CNN literally lies all the time. How in the hell can anyone believe them at all? Isn't there some term like journalistic amnesia or something to describe this phenomenon?
>>
>>72033774
That study only found that economic libertarians have a higher IQ, not social conservatives or racists, where the results show lower IQs.

Bad news for Trumpfags: Trump's protectionism and support for larger government isn't economically libertarian at all. Must explain why he gets most of the dumber voters.
>>
File: 1461289122510.jpg (92 KB, 750x425) Image search: [Google]
1461289122510.jpg
92 KB, 750x425
>>72032176

Let me dispel this KKK issue once and for all:

David Duke never endorsed Trump, you can read this from his website.

Media says he did ---> Trump disavows him many times the same day the "story" broke up.

Media: Trump fails to disavow KKK, this will be the end of him.

Based black Trump supporter says we have to end this racebaiting, "journalists" BTFO.

BLM niggers dressing up as KKK supporting Trump, photos show some dirty hands.

Result: Trump wins and wins and wins and wins! Geez oh man.

I've never before seen anything as pathetic. SAD!
>>
>>72034316
>That's assuming they come from the same background, but they don't.
Reagan at least educated himself on basic civics before running for office. Trump is completely clueless and, for his campaign, hires either incompetent boobs or Establishment shills.

This doesn't bode well for a Trump administration.
>>
>>72025544
People who can think make up their own mind instead of following the herd and erroneously calling it "people who can think" like you.
>>
>>72035187
>Bad news for Trumpfags
Actually it doesn't affect trumpfags at all.
>>
Trump will defeat the reapers! Trump effect
>>
File: clueless.png (19 KB, 543x283) Image search: [Google]
clueless.png
19 KB, 543x283
>>72035360
>Trump is completely clueless
But some more effort into it buddy. It's gotta be more believable than that.
>>
>>72035967
Trump is winning a plurality of votes in the primaries, therefore he's not clueless about how the government functions? That's your "argument"?

>>72035382
Nope. The Trumpfags in this thread have been utterly demolished. It's so funny to watch the simpletons deny the obvious.
>>
small picture/big picture stuff

trump has most charisma, will win election.

name the last candidate to win who was less charismatic than his opponent.

that's right, george h w bush, in '88, and he was coming off an eight year stint as reagan's vp.

it's literally that simple. trump, undeniably, is the most charismatic candidate in the race, on both sides.

he wins.

they always do.
>>
>>72024734
Because this generation is a over coddled failure that wants to have shit handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>72032596

The liberals have smeared Anne C so much she is no longer as popular as before. She is not considered a racist conservative who is dumb and doesn't know anything by media standards. I love her but she is not as popular as you make her out to be in [CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>72036423
>Nope. The Trumpfags in this thread have been utterly demolished. It's so funny to watch the simpletons deny the obvious.

Yes, snowflake.You are right everyone else is wrong.

Anyway i already annihilated your sorry butthole.Cry more about it.
>>
>>72028311
The last three "experienced" political insiders that became president have made the country worse and worse. Plunging us into needless wars that will never ever end. Destroying race relations, destroying the economy ect.
Last outsider we got was Reagan and everybody seems to practically worship him so we got a pretty decent track record for rejecting the proven incompetent monsters that have utterly failed three consecutive times. When the same approach fails repeatedly, it's time to think of a new solution.
But, it's already clear you won't listen to reason since you are clearly one of those million dollar Hillary shills since you'd decided to come to here of all places to try and spout your bullshit going "He's stupid and mean he's stupid and evil"
Yeah the guy that turned a million into 14 billion is totally stupid, right.
>>
>>72033774
By the way, I looked at the full study and found this:

>Table B.2 displays the difference in mean verbal intelligence between whites who supported the Republican Party in elections and whites who supported the Democratic Party,
separately for voters and non-voters. In the case of voters, the Republican advantage is negative, while in the case of non-voters, it is very small. This suggests that the difference
in verbal intelligence by voting decision may be entirely attributable to lower test scores among non-whites. Overall, the results from Tables B.1 and B.2 reinforce the prediction that Independents with higher intelligence are more likely to support the Democratic Party in elections.

That's what I thought. I don't identify as a Democrat, but I do vote for them more often than not, so I'd be a Democrat-leaning Independent.
>>
majority of people my age are fucking retarded. Tell me something I dont know
>>
>>72029728
So does a latter
Build a wall anyway
>>
>>72036423
That's precious coming from someone who lets others think for him and believes in the validity of herd mentality.
>>
>>72033794
t. Increasingly nervous man
>>
>>72036995
>Last outsider we got was Reagan
Reagan was no more an outsider than Trump is, which is to say: not an outsider at all.
>>
>>72037242
The herd mentality is predominantly found among the Trump cult.
>>
>>72027322

>tfw almost 25
>>
>>72024734

>implying young people aren't Trump's base
>>
>>72037496
They aren't. The vast majority of the people voting for him are over 40. You need to go outside more, or simply look at the hard data.
>>
All these paid Hillary shills need to go away
>>
>>72037571

Lol, try harder next time
>>
>>72037429
That's not what you were saying at the start of this thread. Maybe you have the memory of a goldfish or you're illiterate, but you said that people should follow the herd otherwise they don't qualify as "people who think" which is an artificial category with an ironic name that you constructed to describe yourself and anyone else who thinks the same way as you do.
>>
>>72024916
Shill
>>
>>72027204
This is why the voting age should be 25
>>
File: trump2016.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>72037732
No, you have reading comprehension problems, a common trait among the stupid. I said "people who can think," i.e. "people who can process the information available in a critical fashion, notice patterns, and infer from there, irrespective of what the herd believes."

I know that statement offends Trumpfags, because all most of them can do is regurgitate the memes their internet buddies gave them.
>>
>>72038435
That makes the assumption that all people arrive at the same conclusion through thinking about things that affect them to a different degree, but you'd have to retarded to think that.
You're like 1+?=2 no matter what the question mark stands for. Your problem is that if it stands for anything other than 1, the answer isn't 2.

Maybe you are retarded. Yea I think you're retarded. You should notice that you're following the pattern of a retarded person. Clearly you're not as good at noticing patterns as you imply.
>>
>>72034085
What are you talking about?
>>
>>72026204
>Gotta choose the lesser evil in this case

like every election cycle?
>>
>>72035187
Aside from trade, Trump is pretty economically conservative. He's also somewhat of a social moderate. So are most of Trump's supporters. The hardline nutcases support Cruz.

Over 50% of Americans want the government to do something about illegal immigration and support the deportation of criminals. If you consider Trump's policies racist, you're calling half of America racist.

>>72036423
You're not even providing evidence that he's clueless about the things you're talking about.

>>72037116
>>72038435

The fact that liberals (or democrat-leaning independents in your case) often have a superiority complex and an aggressive authoritarian attitude towards the intolerant, is actually one of the major reasons I support Trump. I used to be a liberal myself, but the only thing you're accomplishing right now is pushing me even more towards him.
>>
>>72035360
>Trump is completely clueless
You keep saying this but you keep refusing to explain why hes so stupid or what he doesn't understand about government, or list any examples at all.

Inb4 "If I have to explain it to you then you are too stupid to explain it to"
>>
>>72040047
Read the thread. I already explained why Trump is a buffoon.
>>
I just don't see how this is possible.

I went to the Trump rally last week and I saw TONS of fucking young people. I thought there were more young people there than older or middle age folk.

I feel like this is a false narrative they are pushing. I saw with my own eyes a sea of young people chanting for Trump.
>>
YOUNG PEOPLE DONT VOTE EVEN WHEN THEY PAY ATTENTION THEY DONT VOTE

IF THEY VOTED BERNIE WOULD BE IN THE LEAD

NEVER BET ON YOUNG RETARDS

ALWAYS BET ON THE ELDER VOTE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.