[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING: NEW REFUGEE CHIMPOUT IN FRANCE GHETTO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1da.jpg (238 KB, 960x651) Image search: [Google]
1da.jpg
238 KB, 960x651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=z9ZiWB9oV_8

This is the largest " ghetto " in Europe,
The ghetto is located in Mantes la Jolie ( in France ) , 95% of the population is composed of people of Africa origin and Maghreb origin.
gangs control the drug trafficking and block the roads
>>
What is the most effective way to get rid of those inbred """people"""?
>>
>>71944585
Fire
>>
>>71944585
they're coming in by the thousands. first step is to stop the flow, then get rid. there only way now is violent deportation
>>
File: I_CANT_WAKE_UP.jpg (67 KB, 980x720) Image search: [Google]
I_CANT_WAKE_UP.jpg
67 KB, 980x720
>>
These people should not cause trouble but they are angry because are being locked in and not of allowed to come to britain with family. This is understandable.
>>
Remember these chimps were fighting a "civil war".

They literally would've exterminated themselves if left alone. It's in their nature. But you just HAD to invite the mess into your own lands.
>>
>>71944437
I don't think these are refugees, just second and maybe third generation migrants.
>>
>>71944933
>people
>>71945057
>you
>>
>>71945098
it's the same thing, they don't belong here. their ghetto's and monocultural criminal community hubs need to gtfo
>>
>>71945262
Yes, but we both know that isn't going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>71944437
>HAPPENING: NEW REFUGEE CHIMPOUT IN FRANCE GHETTO
Literally just starts happening. Like out of nowhere. Standing on the corner being useless, when suddenly inspired to walk out into the streets, when suddenly inspired to start yelling random noises, when suddenly inspired to start intimidating drivers of passing vehicles, when suddenly inspired to engage the police showing up to find out what the fuck is going on by throwing rocks at them. The thing just manifested itself out of thin air.

Cruz can't be president fast enough so that he can carpet bomb sections of France.
>>
>>71944437
Lol this kind of thing happens every 5 minutes in every French city, nothing new
>>
>>71946213
I am seriously doubting they are human. I´ve worked in a zoo and Orangutans are more civillized then them.
>>
>>71947544
>>
It's like the Planet of the Apes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.