[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austrian Presidential Elections - 20 minutes to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 221.825.798.jpg (153 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
221.825.798.jpg
153 KB, 620x310
Will based Hofer, Glock 17 packing, anti-Islam, moderate, based superhero of Austria win...

or cucked, old, green party shill Van der Bellen.

This is just the first round, but it is important for Hofer to be massively super great in this first election to stand a good chance in the second round.
>>
>>71917623
Make Austria Great Again
>>
Links?
>>
>>71917863
who is winning?
>>
Live stream

http://tv.orf.at/highlights/video/index.html#/episode/12509012
>>
>>71917908
http://tvthek.orf.at/live/Wahl-16-Hochrechnungen-Analysen-Reaktionen/12509012

http://orf.at/wahl/
>>
>>71917925
Right now we dont have any results, the first predictions and counting will begin in 15 min.
>>
>>71917623
I don't know the political situation over there, but given that it /is/ Europe, the smart money is on the green party shill.
>>
>>71918015
crap i hope is someone based and not lefties.....
>>
>>71918075

Not necessarily. There is a chance based Hofer might come first today and then have a realistic chance to win in 4 weeks.

Hofer probably has a better chance to become president than Trump has.
>>
>>71918075
The FPÖ (the only based party) has made massive gains in the double digit range in previous elections in the last year and have real chances of winning this.
If the greens win itll be a close race.
>>
10 fucking minutes to go
>>
Why so early Austria? Polls here close at 10pm
>>
>>71918340
>Why so early Austria? Polls here close at 10pm

Austria loves early day election. End results (except for voting cards) only take until 6pm London time. Forecast reports at 4pm London time.

People want to go to bed early.
>>
>>71918287
feels like new years eve :D
>>
Hofer hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuOGzNCf0k
>>
>>71918449
6 minutes to go - 300 seconds.

Damn, I am nervous!!!
>>
This is the most suspensefull election in my memory.
>>
Schwankungsbreite 2% nach der ersten Hochrechnung
>>
who stands for which party?
>>
YEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
HOOOOOOFFFER! 37%!!!
>>
36,7%
Is it exit poll?
Make Austria Great Again!
>>
>>71917623

Don't worry Merkel will just ignore whatever Austria wants to do regardless of who gets elected. The EU simply knows better and they've decided that the extermination of the European people is the best goal for the EU.
>>
Is it time ?
>>
wait whats happening someone gif a summary!!
>>
>>71919161
Austria will whip deutschcucks back in line once we go nationalist.
>>
>>71919481
>Austria will make Germany great again just like the last time
Thank god
>>
>>71917623
I'd like to see Hofer get in. Just to see what a "right-wing" politician does once they have the power to enact what they were elected for.

My guess is is that he'll turn into what the rest of them are : a bunch of corporate cock sucking retards.

Good luck to you Arnies though.
>>
>>71918405
>End results (except for voting cards) only take until 6pm London time
How? Ours take hours to count and the last constituencies (usually those containing islands that need ballot boxes flown the next day) declare about 12pm the next day. The election last year was won around 5am IIRC
>>
Is based Tones running again or did the jews take him out? I didn't even realise Australia was having an election desu
>>
who are you guys hoping for? looks like the "FPÖ" candidate doesn't stand a chance in a runoff.

And the greens are basically ecocommunists right?
>>
>>71919094
Holy shit, what are his chances of winning the runoff?
>>
Is this the official results?
http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
It seems that Hoffer got 35%+ statewide, and even broke 50% in county in Burgenland.
>>
>implying Europe's cancer is operable
>implying voting "far-right" partied into power will change a single thing
>>
>>71921004
Jesus Christ you are truly a JIDF shit poster aren't you?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.