[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton urges Britain to stay in the European Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1456238853321.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1456238853321.png
1 MB, 1000x667
As if it wasn't clear enough that you bongs need to GTFO while you still can.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-urges-britain-to-stay-in-the-european-union/article29744856/
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 800x4753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 800x4753
>>71907718
When will these fucks realise that outsiders meddling in our affairs is one of the main reasons we want to leave in the first place?
>>
Wow, because Hillary is saying it means you have to do it now, you don't want to be sexist do you /pol/?

Fuck these globalists shills, nothing would please me more then to see them screwed over by Britain. If Britain is brave enough to leave, she will have my support as a fellow Commonwealth citizen.
>>
>>71907718

Every time this woman opens her mouth I boil with rage. I don't think I can cope if she wins it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>71908313
Have some hypertension :^)
>>
>>71908487

I'd never tire of kicking that face.
>>
File: Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1200
Obama and Hillary have convinced me to stay in the European Union because I know deep down they are concerned for me and my country, and more than anything they have Britain's best interests at heart.
>>
File: -.jpg (69 KB, 634x643) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
69 KB, 634x643
Why is he so perfect bros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QfyMVbm258
>>
>>71907718
>>71907718
I feel the need to apologize on behalf of the millions of Americans with this menttal illness called liberalism that voted for this schmuck obummer. I promise they will be dealt with on the day of.
>>
Hasn't Obama basically been threatening you with fucking over trade for two or three days now?
>>
>>71907718

UK is pretty much fucked now - look at the polls. Fucking Obongo.

I bet Trump comes out next in support of Brexit. That will seal the deal.

America why did no one even try to kill your nigger in 8 fucking years?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.