[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks hold handguns like this? Is it an anatomical thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sideways_gun300.jpg (40 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
sideways_gun300.jpg
40 KB, 300x250
Why do blacks hold handguns like this? Is it an anatomical thing?
>>
It feels 'easier' somehow. It takes a little bit of discipline for me to hold it nice and straight. I still hold it slightly tilted to the left. Since they don't have any discipline and a complete lack of training..
>>
>>71904001

Their whole specie is pretty clumsy with guns as I see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3oT7BRiWo
>>
>>71904001
doing it right is too white for them
>>
If he was holding the gun correctly, you probably wouldn't be able to see his face;this would ruin photo and get him zero cred.

Try thinking for once in your life anon.
>>
>I'm a sheltered white kid; the post

stop watching so much tv. people rarely hold guns like that in real life.
>>
>>71904220
what a nice family reunion
>>
>>71904001
I would hold it at a 45 degree angle. It's a bit much, but the recoil is easier to control and it is faster to put it back into the sights again.
>>
I think it's a form of self-imposed handicap. It's objectively harder to aim like this, so what it inmplicitly says is: I'm such a good shot I can take you down even with crooked aim.
>>
File: 1415179076560136999.jpg (52 KB, 504x408) Image search: [Google]
1415179076560136999.jpg
52 KB, 504x408
it's easier to compensate for recoil that way
and you don't need to use sights in close range
>>
File: 1812sawvsaxi3jpg.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1812sawvsaxi3jpg.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
>>71904001
>>
>>71904001
They can't even get THAT right.
>>
>>71904001

Its a nigger thing just like everything about them.

Dey r so musterious!
>>
>>71904220
>using a movie still from planet of the apes

looks like you're the retard
>>
>>71904001
Hood culture, they don't even know the origin.

OGs were used to hold UZIs like that because it's more efficient to spray sideways than upwards.

Current niggas saw OGs hold UZIs like that and they mimic them like monkeys because they think it's gangsta even tho it makes no sense to hold a regular gun like that.
>>
>>71904001
Copied westerns. Too much idiot box.
>>
>>71904001
Fuck off you filthy kike
>>
>>71905279

Niggers love the whole "monkey see monkey do" thing too. To bad monkey has to see to learn. Some monkeys don't need examples. They just do!

I think they actually base everything in their lives and environment off that phrase.
>>
>>71904001
Because it looks cool
>>
>>71904891
?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.