[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't let women drive >Women must be obedient to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: flag-saudi-arabia.jpg (409 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
flag-saudi-arabia.jpg
409 KB, 2560x1600
>Don't let women drive
>Women must be obedient to men at all times
>Throw gays off buildings
>Cut hands off thieves
>Stone adulterers
>Can marry as many women as you want at the same time
>Trannies are killed
>Openly racist towards blacks (including the media)
>Make America and other western nations suck your cock because of muh oil

Is this the best country in the world according to /pol/ standards?
>>
>>71903351
Sexism is a meme here.
>>
>>71903387
>not being sexist

It's 2016
>>
>>71903446
You people are all like Oliver aren't you
>>
>>71903351
>>71903446

Yes fellow bong, it is pretty much.

I mean there are a few cultural things that I think would make islam incompatible with Europe, but assuming you grew up there, it would be pretty much paradise.

>>71903387
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>71903351
Nope, /pol/ likes gays and trannies.

Remember, 4chan, incl. /pol/, is just as degenerate and cancerous as anywhere else on angloweb. No different in substance from reddit and tumblr, the only difference is in style and presentation.
>>
File: happymerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>71903985

>That flag
>>
File: 1460697894396.jpg (39 KB, 814x552) Image search: [Google]
1460697894396.jpg
39 KB, 814x552
It woukd be glorious if Islam and the west united against a common enemy.
>>
>>71903351
>it's muslim
Nope

>That flag
>>
>>71903985
>/pol/, is just as degenerate and cancerous as anywhere else on angloweb
I don't see people calling for an end to degeneracy, ridiculed here

u r dum
>>
>>71903351
Islam is not a race. /pol/ hates shitskin countries because of the actual shitskins. Even Hitler admired Islam as a way to mold society. I think that a lot of posters here wouldn't mind the islamification of Europe as much if it were purely cultural, instead it's the fact that certain white races are disappearing because of racemixing that is what troubles the more authoritarian minded /pol/ack about islam. they spread via the womb, not through the mind. the other half or so of /pol/ users are liberty driven who oppose Islam ideologically for obvious reasons.
>>
>>71903351
It's going to be interesting to see how a rich country is going to collapse.

They're dead the moment oil loses it's value
>>
>>71904686
You must have missed the hundreds of "traps beez cool an' sheet, traps ain't no trannies!" threads, Milo admiration threads and "all gays are great (unless they're acting up too much)" threads.

Face it, /pol/ is degenerate.
>>
>>71905036
>oil losing it's value
>ever
>>
>>71905265
>You must have missed the hundreds of "traps beez cool an' sheet, traps ain't no trannies!" threads

Yeah, because I have you filtered schlomo
>>
>>71903351
They also fuck men all the time in secret
>>
>>71903351
Sharia law... NOPE WE PASS
>>
>>71905433
Webm me how you sing your favorite nasheed, Jamal
>>
no because pol is full of degenerate athiest cocksuckers
>>
>>71905552

>Uk, not even 5% muslim
>Israel: minority Jew soon.
>>
>>71903351
>full of muslims
>best country in the world according to /pol/ standards
>>
>>71903351

>no freedom
>barbaric false religion
>leaders trying to destroy the free world
>connected with the new

The things you listed might help make the country a better place, but having a liberty is far superior even when the people indoctrinated into the fascist leftism that is being pushed on us try to destroy the family, take our free speech, and hand over our lives and country to the globalists who run things.

The real way forward is to get through to these people somehow. They have been taught and fully believe that the things that destroy country, family, decency, and liberty are actually good and moral qualities. We just need to teach them somehow. We need to only elect politicians that aren't with the establishment globalist parties which are the same party, and wont cave to them. We need media outlets that aren't operated by the cia that can reach wide audiences of normies who dont understand how we are being subverted.

What we dont need to be is anything like any sand nigger country
>>
>>71905702
>5% and already Islamo-cucked - good point
>UK whites have zero-ish replacement rate
>UK imports Paki and Arab immigrants by truckloads

>20% but highly segregated and not Jewish cities aren't effected by them much at all
>Israel brings no new immigrants
>Israeli Orthodox Jews' replacement rate is much higher than the RR of the Arabs
>>
File: 1402068700421.jpg (1 MB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1402068700421.jpg
1 MB, 1698x1131
>>71903351
No it sounds like the opposite of Britain and a degenerate shithole.
>>
File: 14_pew.jpg (124 KB, 603x562) Image search: [Google]
14_pew.jpg
124 KB, 603x562
>>71906281
Whilst I agree that Israel is a better example of what Britain should be than contemporary Britain, it's wrong to assume that Britain will be anything other than white till the end of the world.

Firstly, our birthrate has unnaturally slowed down because people are having kids later and removing patriarchal structures has disenabled degenerates to breed. This is actually a hidden benefit. Normal people are still breeding as normal and degenerates are removing themselves from the genepool. What will remain is a refined white nationalist Anglo Saxon race with an increasing anti-brown identification.

Secondly, immigrant birthrate is converging on the national average through economic pressures and being exposed to degenerate Western culture.

Pic related.

Thirdly, zionists, the ones who are causing all this, are breeding themselves out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html

Fourthly, when whites realise what is hapening to them it will lead to a national revivial. If we become a minority, then white nationalism will no longer be controversial. It will be seen as right and just and gain sympathy from the whole world (the people that matter), including Israel. Our breeding won't slow down, it will speed up by imperative and cultural revival.

Fifthly, our elite will still be white / jew. They cannot be dislodged from power by the brown hordes and they will never, ever mix with the plebs or dilute their legacy and racial superiority with shitskins, just as you see in Brazil.

Yes, we will be left with a low IQ, unaesthetic, parasitic brown mush in our city ghettos, but we will still be the majority.
>>
>>71903351
>kills anything with a different opinion.
>no beer
>no freedom of bacon.
>wipe your shit ass with your left hand, no toilet paper.
>goat fucking.
>sand food not sandwiches.

/Pol/ standards? We aren't all Welsh you know...
>>
>>71903351
>IIs this the best country in the world according to /pol/ standards?

No, because they're not white.
>>
>>71903985
Merchant knows. We bow to the Molech, old boys
>>
File: 1458921565191.jpg (91 KB, 477x800) Image search: [Google]
1458921565191.jpg
91 KB, 477x800
>>71907596
>board opposes degeneracy
>it's just like other boards that promote degeneracy
>>
File: 1443167380580.jpg (2 MB, 2264x4128) Image search: [Google]
1443167380580.jpg
2 MB, 2264x4128
>>71905265
>You must have missed the hundreds of "traps beez cool an' sheet, traps ain't no trannies!" threads and "all gays are great (unless they're acting up too much)" threads.
Gee I wonder who could be behind that. [Protip: they're no true /pol/acks.]
>>
>>71907354

>This is actually a hidden benefit. Normal people are still breeding as normal and degenerates are removing themselves from the genepool.
Implying degeneracy is genetic and not culturally acquired?
Since the glaring reality of western societies in general and brit in particular is that there are MORE degenerates and not less, I kinda doubt your supposition.

>immigrant birthrate is converging on the national average through economic pressures and being exposed to degenerate Western culture

Economic pressures like social security and other welfare handouts so immigrants can never work a single day and shit out dozens of brownlets?

>Thirdly, zionists, the ones who are causing all this, are breeding themselves out.

I don't give a shit about "zionists", "ZOG" and other arbitrary definitions. Orthodox, traditionalist Jews outbreed both secularist Jews and Arab Muslims at staggering, geometrical numbers. This is all that matters. For you, there are no magical Knights of Christendom who are busy being fruitful and multiplying. There is just the depressing reality of a dying race.
>>
File: Dana_International.jpg (254 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
Dana_International.jpg
254 KB, 1280x852
>>71909018
>Implying degeneracy is genetic and not culturally acquired?
No. Degenerates are raised by degenerate parents. Who are now removing themselves from the genepool. And don't pretend like your country is free from degeneracy. You invented it. Pic related.

>Economic pressures like social security and other welfare handouts so immigrants can never work a single day and shit out dozens of brownlets?
Those people aren't a threat to established power any more than your muslims. They're just breeding ghetto trash. What is born in the ghetto stays in the ghetto. As you know, financial status and IQ are the primary determiners of success.

>there are no magical Knights of Christendom who are busy being fruitful and multiplying.
But my dear boy. That's precisely what I'm telling you. There are. The vast majority of society. And that is before you factor in the Knights of Christendom such as myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406128/I-ve-18-children-number-19-way-not-claiming-benefits-says-baker-s-wife.html
>>
>>71903351
>Don't let women drive
Fucking retarded now the man has got to find time to always bring the kids to school, sports, bring wife to work, do the grocery shopping et cetera
>Women must be obedient to men at all times
Women are equal
Nothing wrong with redpilled gays
>Cut hands off thieves
Retarded. They won't be able to get a good job this way.
>Stone adulterers
Adulterers don't deserve death
Degenerate and many men won't have women this way
>Trannies are killed
They shouldn't be killed they should get help for their mental health
>Openly racist towards blacks (including the media)
They are sandniggers themselves
>Make America and other western nations suck your cock because of muh oil
Their oil will run out and they will be irrelevant again
>>
>>71909979

> Women are equal

Lol. Stopped reading after this.
>>
>>71903351
it's great if you're a saudi

terrible if you're anyone else
>>
>>71903351
This is ISIS, Saudi behead gays
>Cut hands off thieves
Only ISIS cut hands, saudi forgive who steal 3 times and if he done it again they cut his hand.
>>
>>71910562
I'm a girl and I'm way more reasonable than a lot of men
>>
>>71910749
>saudi forgive who steal 3 times and if he done it again they cut his hand.
How magnanimous.
>>
>>71910817
unless they are very strict or the fag who steal has done really bad things before.
>>
>>71909685
The vast majority of society. And that is before you factor in the Knights of Christendom such as myself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3406128/I-ve-18-children-number-19-way-not-claiming-benefits-says-baker-s-wife.html

>Claiming "vast majority of society"
>Citing obscure oddness from a typical british tabloid, not demographic statistics

Couldn't invent more of a "brit living in denial" character if I wanted to.
>>
>>71903351
>lewd animes banned
He's the real problem.
>>
>>71903351
>Is this the best country in the world according to /pol/ standards?
It actually is, but /pol/ hates it solely because it is run by non-whites. They are also secretly jealous.

If there were a white Christian or even white atheist version of KSA somewhere in the world they would be falling all over each other to emigrate.
>>
>>Don't let women drive
Why is it whenever I see a sand nigger family out on errands, the women always drive?
>>
>>71910817
That actually sounds very fair.

If you KNOW you are going to have your hand cut off, and you STILL opt to be a thieving rat THREE times, you deserve to lose a hand, at least.
>>
>>71910813
What do Dutch women think of Polish guys?
>>
>>71911056
Because Islam is cucked just like any religion.
>>
>>71903351
>Is this the best country in the world according to /pol/ standards?

Nope because it's a shithole
>>
>>71903351
Homosexuality is punished by behading in Saudi Arabia if I am not mistaken. It is ISIS who throws gays off buildings and cliffs and then stone them.

You can only marry 4 women at a time, marrying more just nullify the marriage, the woman get the dowry and then the man is whipped for fornication.

>Trannies are killed
Trannies are punished by whipping if they are caught, it does not result in a death penalty unless there have been some homosexuality involved.
>>
ay
>>
>>71911151
Kinda creepy
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.