[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/ let me ask you one question. Would Islam conquering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19
File: Islam.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
Ok /pol/ let me ask you one question.
Would Islam conquering western civilization be that bad ?
Our culture has been fucked beyond repair from aggressive left/progressive policies and entire generations brainwashed into self-hate and multiculturalism.
Is there anything worth left saving other than our pride and skin color ? When Rome collapsed the barbarians from the east became the current "Europeans" and set the basis for some of the most advanced countries in the world.
Maybe Islam will fuck it all up, it will plunge our race back a few millennia and forever taint humanity's potential.
Or maybe our disappearing culture will end up infecting their own, bringing about a new and reformed Islam, possibly seceding from the old one the same way Christianity seceded from Judaism, hell it could be the saving grace of the white race and bring about its rescue with higher fertility rates and stronger masculinity coming back to us.
And let's be honest here, the ones who will probably get fucked anyways are women and them losing their rights is for the good of the world.
>>
>>71893043
Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes.
>>
>italy
I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>71893100
You'll be speaking chinese before that happens murrica.
>>
>>71893043
>the same way Christianity seceded from Judaism

You don't secede from Islam without your head seceding from your body.
>>
File: Saladin.jpg (36 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
Saladin.jpg
36 KB, 500x328
>>71893043
I agree with you to a certain extent.

We may disagree on a lot of things, but muslims are still warriors in the name of god, the same god of Abraham that we share, and they can make powerful allies in the war against the rising tide of degeneracy.

We complain that muslim immigrants rape people, but what we fail to realize is that those people are the degenerates of society who were forced to leave. In muslim countries, accused rapists are burned alive or have their hands cut off, so they flee to more liberal and "tolerant" places like the west.
>>
>>71893043
>Would Islam conquering western civilization be that bad ?
Yes it would be you fucking traitor.
>>
>>71893043
It's a religion, so yes it would be bad
>>
ITT: ISIS shills.

I want to get rid of degenerates, but I want them to have a right to exist.

Freedom you fuckface.
>>
>>71893043
Yes it would be bad, because shislam kills any intellectual thought and favors race mixing.

Arabs are around 10% negroid for instance because they mixed with nigger slaves.
>>
>>71893043
>Says the ppl that sacked constantinopla and left it for the turks to take.
Dammit eagleless mexican, why u do dis?
>>
>>71893043
"When Rome collapsed the barbarians from the east became the current "Europeans"

That's an extreme simplification of the Great Migration and simply not true
>>
>>71893043
Yes. It should be OUR culture that spans the world, not someone else's

That's the whole point of nature, group A fights group B, and the strongest survives. Saying islam taking over wouldn't be that bad is giving up on life. fuck that, a lot of my ancestors died to see their grandchildren thrive. you're a traitor and a coward if you think islam is good in any way shape or form

unless you're a turk, since they're mudslimes too
>>
What would actually reverse this then ? A race war is not happening despite /pol/'s wishes, people are far too cucked for that.
And the right wing resurrection is too slow and by the time it would get to power, if it ever does, nothing less than a new inquisition will cleanse save us and with the new Popes literally kissing feets that also seems to be an impossibility.
Honetly I don't see anything but the rise of a new Hitler would be able to solve the issue, we've already imported milions of muslims and other islam dogs and they're not going away peacefully and neither are our governments even considering deporting them despite being "refugees".
>>
>>71893043
>Our culture has been fucked beyond repair
That's only your opinion and a wrong one at that. What is more likely to happen - once people's living standards drop or a tangible threat shows up conservatism will make a comeback and I wouldn't rule out some kind of Christian revival.
>>
File: German government program.jpg (63 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
63 KB, 730x484
>>71893574
>kills any intellectual thought and favors race mixing.

Literally modern Western culture.

Islam at least has sustainable birth rates
>>
>>71893043
I don't want to pray 5 times a day.
I don't want to follow stupid rules about bacon.
I don't want to pretend I believe it isn't bullshit.
I think white Muslims would be bottom of the totem pole.
That's why I don't like the idea. Islam is bullshit. I'm atheist, but the Christians still think Islam is bullshit.
>>
File: Le Weed Man Face.jpg (100 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Le Weed Man Face.jpg
100 KB, 1100x619
>>71893702
>Yes. It should be OUR culture that spans the world, not someone else's

Do you seriously want the whole world to be like Trudeau, leaf?

How did installing feminim in Afghanistan go?

Gay rights in Iraq?

Democracy in Libya?

What are you even fighting for? It's shit. Nobody wants it and rightfully so.
>>
File: rocknnroller.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rocknnroller.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71893043
yes
>>
>>71894090
>What would actually reverse this then ?
Lowering of living standards and safety.
>>
File: 1451226019290.jpg (614 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1451226019290.jpg
614 KB, 800x609
>>71893568

This attitude created the problem in the first place. If you let people do whatever the fuck they want they'll start chopping their dicks off, eating shit out of garbage cans and watching their wives getting fucked by a nigger. Those motherfuckers need to be put down, and people need god, the christian god, not the muslim one (its actually not the same despite what most people think). The only way the west can be save is through christianity.
>>
>>71893124
top kek
5 foot soldiers and gold farmers aren't gonna do anything
>>
>>71893043
but... we were so great. look at 19th century europe. deeply religious and still a beacon of culture and science.
i don't think we would get back to that with islam.
they took over the cultural centers of the known world with the sassanids and byzantine near east and called it their golden age.
in general muslim culture is detrimental to the advancement of mankind. look at their countries now, an intellectual wasteland.
>>
Fuck no!
Keep the fucking sand niggers out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Map46T1OFCM
>>
>>71894630
"Hi I'm Abdul bin-Knoxville, and this is the exploding necklace."
>>
Yes, it would be bad. Nobody wants a fucking oppressive theocratic regime.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 03.jpg (616 KB, 2223x1300) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
616 KB, 2223x1300
Κωνσταντινούπολη ανήkει στους Έλληνες

>>
>>71893043

it will be the worst if you are gay or a woman.
>>
>>71894874
Were

Were

WERE

past tense. We abandoned Christ, so now we get Islam. it's how it is. At least Islam is better than Judeo-secularist LGBT bullshit anyway.
>>
File: PLEASE RAPE US.jpg (105 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE RAPE US.jpg
105 KB, 700x525
>>71895069
Women are totally asking for it. Miitiant fags do everything to undermine any resistance to invaders because of "toerance and equality". They deserve sharia, at least in Germany and Sweden
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 806x1024
>>71894482
White Muslims would be at the top of totem pole. They already are. Muhammed was a very white Arab.
>>
>>71894810
It is this same God but their theology is wrong. They basically only worship the Father. Some Unitarian silliness. But it is the Creator who they worship.
>>
>>71893043
Muslims are degenerate themselves. Arabs have harems and have sex with young girls. Paki's and Afghans have sex with young boys and all muslims also participate in gangrapes
>>
File: challenge_accepted.jpg (477 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
challenge_accepted.jpg
477 KB, 1280x1536
>>71893043
Yes brother.
Islam is good!
Islam is peace!

Lets face it guys.
We can't defeat these lefty globalists on our own.
So we should just accept Islam and hope that together we can drive them out. Its the lesser of two evils!
>>
>le west is doomed anyway meme

all muslim countries = literally africa

if someone would like to point out the supposed societal benefits of Islam then by all means go ahead, because as far as i can see any european country you care to mention is superior to any majority muslim country you care to mention
>>
>>71895021
Thanks lad
>>
>>71893043
>Would Islam conquering western civilization be that bad?

Would the entire world being shit-skin street-shitters be bad? Would the entire world marrying their cousins be bad?
>>
File: Superior cultue.jpg (183 KB, 1024x861) Image search: [Google]
Superior cultue.jpg
183 KB, 1024x861
>>71895766
>if someone would like to point out the supposed societal benefits of Islam then by all means go ahead

High birth rates which allow expansion created by, in gneral, opression of women, Ruthless fanaticism and a belief in its own supremacy created by, in general, supression of criticism and violent censorship of thinking in muslim society. This alone will allow Islam to triumph in the west. Western Roman Empire wa "superior" to anything the Goths, Vandals or Franks could create at the time, it didn't help them tough
>>
>>71893043
We'll never reinvent our culture if we cave in to something so dogmatic. It's possible that there are frontiers of arts and sciences never imagined. Like ok, Greeks invented the foundations of over two millennia of human expression and inquiry. It's not unreasonable to think we can do the same thing--that is, if we can get off of Mr. Last Man's Wild Ride.

On the other hand, if you want to be stuck with consumerism and globalist antiintellectual society, Islam is legit. We'll produce a shitload more kids to support the welfare states, right up to the point where we run out of groundwater and/or invent the robotic labor force: inevitably creating an army of luddites to destroy civilisation OR necessitating a great dying before the next renaissance. The question there is do we want an agnostic renaissance or a dogmatic monotheistic one (Like the one we already fucking had).
>>
Europeans are just weak. I'm Assyrian and we don't put up with this PC bs. Muslims tried building a mosque in a city filled with us in the US and we shut it down.
>>
File: d6HqpRX.gif (905 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
d6HqpRX.gif
905 KB, 500x220
>>71896174
High Birth rates = nope unless you mean by the people who will ethnically replace us

Oppress women = We can do that without Islam. You are basically saying we wanna cuck our women but we're too pussy to do so, so we gotta let in Muslim men to do it for us

Belief in its own suprmacy = We used to do that in America and Europe. Especially back during Colonization days. We got cucked by Jews in the media and marxists in our government. Doesn't mean we can't go back to the old ways.
>>
>>71895454
>its the same god except it isnt

yeah I know, thats why they call the christian god ilah instead of allah (god vs THE god).

You cant say they believe in the same god when they're ignoring his nature, which is the holy trinity.
>>
>>71896174
>that
>roman culture

I can see the Corinthian-style Columns
>>
File: Otto von Cuckmarck.jpg (669 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Otto von Cuckmarck.jpg
669 KB, 1000x1000
>>71896332
>High Birth rates = nope unless you mean by the people who will ethnically replace us

Yes I mean just that.

>Oppress women = We can do that without Islam

lel

>Belief in its own suprmacy = We used to do that in America and Europe

used to

>Doesn't mean we can't go back to the old ways

you actually can't
>>
File: rafoogie.png (361 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
rafoogie.png
361 KB, 720x540
>>
>>71896449
I gogled "Roman ruins", maybe some Roman just copied te style
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>>71893043
>Maybe Islam will fuck it all up, it will plunge our race back a few millennia and forever taint humanity's potential.
>Maybe
>May
>be
>>
File: 1430634972827.gif (2 MB, 209x213) Image search: [Google]
1430634972827.gif
2 MB, 209x213
>>71896495
Meh.
Whatever option we choose I want to preserve the European race.
Just letting mudmen replace us regardless of the payoff does not interest me.
>>
File: KINDLE_CAMERA_1459856642000.jpg (369 KB, 1296x808) Image search: [Google]
KINDLE_CAMERA_1459856642000.jpg
369 KB, 1296x808
>>71896563
Nah , it is just that the Romans accepted the Hellenic culture , the Eastern part becoming more Hellenicized than Roman
>>
>>71893043
Would losing a match be that bad? I mean it's just one of many, maybe if we rest on this one we will have more energy on the next. We're alredy 3-1 anway...

Of course it would be that bad. What kind of man with values let others overtake? If there's a chance to fight and recover our values back then it's worth going for it.

Islam is wrong and strong. It's not gonna let itself get spoiled by western marxism. When they have the numbers the radical Islam will flourish because that's what their book advocates for and """"moderate muslims""""" won't do anything about it because moderate people lay low and accomodate.

After that, radicals will fight each other over who's more islamic according to Allah.
>>
>>71893043
enjoy being wiped by <any extinction event> becuase muslims & africans can't into science
>>

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's grossly immoral!
>>
>>71895333
>Arabs
>white

Pick one and only one, dumbass.
>>
>>71895751
sho shoo islamic shill
>>
File: keknew - Copy (2).png (1 MB, 1069x632) Image search: [Google]
keknew - Copy (2).png
1 MB, 1069x632
>>71893043
>>
>>71893043
can't you see that they are ideologies that coexist. Lefties are like cancer and islam is like AIDS. They are both here to kill you not to eradicate each other.
>>
>>71893043
yes it would be, noone would be alive within 5-10 years, muslims kill eachother over nothing, we did nothing wrong, they killed eachother before we even got involved.
>>
>>71893043
>fight the degenerate shitskin horde
>by becoming a degenerate shitskin
Islam plunged the land of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Alexandria, Carthage, Rome, Byzantium into 1,500 years of permanent darkness and stagnation. A cultural desert.

Name one thing of value that has come out of Istanbul in 1,000 years and remember that that used to be the capital of the Roman Empire. Islam is what plunged Europe into the Dark Ages with the fall of Constantinople. And what did they do with that legacy? Burned all the books and put minarets on Hagia Sofia, genocided the Hellenic people of the Levant ending with the genocide of 1.5 million Armenian Christians at the beginning of the 20th Century, and replaced them with low IQ, unaesthetic shitskins. That is Islam in a nushell.

Look at ISIS. Rape, murder and the destruction of culture. Go to a muslim ghetto in the West and tell me that is a place you would want to raise your children.

Islam is not the cure for degeneracy. It is THE DEFINITION OF DEGENERACY.
>>
Why dont people understand that this will not stop on religious conversions and will then transform into genocide of whites
Its so obvious that current iteration of islamic extremism is just arabian emperialism/nationalism with fancy shit
Why is everything in islam almost exclusively in arabic, why dont they like to translate their books, religious terms and so on but prefer that muslims learn arabic?
They say "allahu akbar" even when they arent arabs when they know they could say "god is great" with absolutely the same meaning
Allah is not a name of god in the same way "god" is not a name of god, its just a word that means "god", yet they prefer only arabic words, arabization of names, clothes and so on
All of this is exactly for that reason - to replace your culture and population with arabs and arabized converts
>>
>>71893043

I understand what you are saying, but you are foolish to believe this. Just look at history of Spain and Portugaul. These people will genocide most of the European men and knock up the European women, causing a mixed kind of look for our future... We will not be "us" anymore.
>>
>>71893043
Just bring back christianity, the west thrived because of those values, it's only since the 60's they've been started to be rejected and the slippery slope has happened from there.

Go back to middle east with your destructive Islam.
>>
>>71893043
italians are already genetically arab, it would be easy for u to become muslims
>>
>>71900551
not really. islam right now performs a taqiyya on the left, making them think they can coexist.

once the good people all die, islam will turn on lefties and fuck them over too.

use the complicit infidels to do your job, then get rid of them.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.