[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NRO raid happening now - we've got a collective of inte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 78oAkX.jpg (102 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
78oAkX.jpg
102 KB, 500x582
NRO raid happening now - we've got a collective of internet racists currently spamming fuck out of this article:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434455/donald-trump-white-working-class-what-trumps-defenders-get-wrong

NRO is the home of "Against Trump". Jew central with the biggest cuck mods you've ever seen.

The site uses disqus, so socks are easy to create if you get b&.

Use maildrop.cc or 10minutemail.com for fake emails and set up an account on disqus.com. Any account referencing Trump will piss them off even more, but impersonating mods is good too - maybe they'll accidentally ban each other.

The guys to impersonate are Aristotelian1, dagny and ForumDefenseTeam.

If you need a VPN, download cyberghost or similar:

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/download/windows-vpn

We're going to keep ruining their comments section until we drive off the readerbase entirely.
>>
Bumping to push poo in loo threads off first page
>>
File: 1446352118342.jpg (104 KB, 620x941) Image search: [Google]
1446352118342.jpg
104 KB, 620x941
Here's a bump
>>
>>71865209
I'm in. Any specific things to post to trigger them?
>>
File: RogueForTrump.jpg (122 KB, 460x750) Image search: [Google]
RogueForTrump.jpg
122 KB, 460x750
>>71865209
Would join but I have to leave in 15 mins (gotta get up early tomorrow)
MAGA, tho. Post results in /trumpgen/ tomorrow
>>
>>71865209
let's get to work gents
>>
>>71865912

Not really - they're hyper cucks, so just posting anything pro-Trump or anti-Jew will do it.

It's so packed with trolls now that 99% of comments are spam, just shitpost like a mad man until they an hero.

>>71866093

It'll go for a week I think, but I'll screencap some good meltdowns for the general.
>>
Bumpan for liberal and cuckservative butthurt
>>
>>71865209
Word of advice, if we're gonna be throwing around racist shit, include "Cruz 2016" or something that makes it look like you're pro Cruz. That way we're not feeding into the media's perception of racist Trump supporters
>>
>>71868599

We're actually not even worrying about the pretense anymore. Just shitpost for Trump, these guys have been shitting on Trump supporters for being poor and white for ages, so it's not like you're fooling them pretending to be a Cruz supporter.

It's a Jew website for hardcore cucks. The point is just to burn down the comments section with hateposting.
>>
>>71868827
fair enough, I'll adjust my shitposting accordingly
>>
File: New Bitmap Image (2).jpg (104 KB, 826x595) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
104 KB, 826x595
>>71868925

Seriously, comments are moving so fast that anything more than one line shitposting gets lost in the mix.

I'm trolling downstream trying to keep the mods distracted so people can post ascii hitlers uninterrupted.
>>
>>71868599

Real Cruz supporters are already going around doing that saying they support Trump.

Very ironic.
>>
https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/724039214967316480

Response to Goldberg
>>
>>71865209
I'm almost crying with pity at their 'comebacks.'
>>
>>71873228

They were always embarassing cucks, but now it's just a dozen or so left guarding the comments section.

They do it for free. They will never be a healthy weight.
>>
>>
File: 1461390369188.png (198 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461390369188.png
198 KB, 700x700
Bump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.