[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan is making progress on the colonization of leddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: 5kZYQo[1].png (73 KB, 861x886) Image search: [Google]
5kZYQo[1].png
73 KB, 861x886
The natives are assimilating lads. I never thought i would live to see 4chan invade fucking reddit.
>>
File: 757.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
757.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
bump
>>
File: emperor trump.png (494 KB, 664x620) Image search: [Google]
emperor trump.png
494 KB, 664x620
>>
>reddit

K
>>
Remember, at the heart of Leftism lies self-hatred: The Leftist hates himself and therefore seeks to destroy himself, but being too cowardly to commit suicide (or better yet, change his life around) he resigns to destroying his family/genes (cuckoldry), his culture ("lol it's 2016"), his society ("ayyy lmao free shit!"), and his country ("no borders!"). The Leftist doesn't actually believe in any of these things, he only seeks self-destruction, and this self-hatred leads to wanting to burn everything around them.

However, being cowards, they are easily gained as useful idiots once you achieve a more dominant/powerful position. The Leftist instinctively allies to who or what is the most powerful social stream at the moment. They are, after all, cucks and enjoy surrendering devoting themselves to a more powerful male, partly out of envy/admiration, but mostly out of cowardice and self-hatred.
>>
>>71807809
last time we talked about us taking over leddit people made comparisons between /pol/ and rapefugees
>>
File: pol is 4chan weaponised.png (159 KB, 1906x317) Image search: [Google]
pol is 4chan weaponised.png
159 KB, 1906x317
we iz diamund dogz n sheeit
>>
>>71807400
I guess that's breddy gud

But fuck i hate seeing Reddit news on 4chan
If you wish to continue pushing Reddit towards the truth with demoralization and subversion tactics by all means feel free. But fuck off with Reddit posts here

"Ree"
>>
>yfw we have become the Jews now
r/The_Donald is basically /pol/ lite with normie memes.
>>
File: greenanon.png (4 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
greenanon.png
4 KB, 450x450
>4chan is so powerful that we don't even have to give a shit to colonize reddit
>>
>>71807809
Good post
>>
>>71807400
Fuck off with the "sikrit klub wars" threads, it's fucking pathetic and cancerous

Sage
>>
File: 1415287927886.jpg (11 KB, 295x167) Image search: [Google]
1415287927886.jpg
11 KB, 295x167
>>71808094
>a few hundred shitposters are doing more than intricate media campaigns funded by corporate shills
Shitposting. Shitposting never changes.
>>
>>71807400
How about trying to colonize other 4chan boards? /pol/ is BTFO in every board that isn't /pol/.
>>
>>71807400
Yes.

YES. All the pieces are falling into place!
>>
>>71808227
really brings down the great level of discourse here
>>
>>71808017
How are any of those things bad?
>>
>>71807400
Post a link to that so I can downvote their bitching
>>
>>71808242
Because shills don't truly believe, and they can't be too offensive in case its linked back to them. You don't win anyone over with limp-wristed dispassionate rhetoric.
>>
>>71808290
>How about trying to colonize other 4chan boards?
We already have, buttblasted faggots are just more likely to respond to shit they dont like

The only places we don't own are boards that are slow as fuck with 10 people on them
>>
File: 1455543560691.png (138 KB, 754x758) Image search: [Google]
1455543560691.png
138 KB, 754x758
>>71808017
:DDD
>>
>>71808290
Then we would be no better than furfaggots trying to spread their own degeneracy. Keep things in their designed places.
>>
>>71808242
It's because we understand something the media never will: the power of memes.

Memes control the universe. Or at least they control all human perception of the universe. Memes have always been the true driving force in history. We're just the first to actually figure it out and UTILIZE it to full effect.
>>
File: slowpoke.gif (15 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.gif
15 KB, 275x300
>>71808227
>sage

It's not 2007 anymore, grandpa
>>
>>71808290
Pretty much every board knows /pol/ memes but they don't like when you bring unrelated shit into their discussions.
>>
>>71808329
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/4fxtsy/effort_openly_protrump_thread_in_rpolitics_its/
>>
>>71807809
>The Leftist doesn't actually believe in any of these things
As a former leftist I have to disagree and say that I did consciously believe those things, but probably subconsciously knew I was living in a fantasy and my own destruction was inevitable.

Basically the subconscious of the leftist is a hippy putting a flower in the barrel of the gun about to shoot him, or a monk self-immolating for some cause. You feel that you as an individual are only as good as MUH MESSAGE and that your life will be invalidated for being on the "wrong" side of history.

I think things started to turn around for me when I realised empirical results were more important than a message that doesn't achieve anything, especially when you can't possibly "progress" fast enough for the left and will find yourself the villain if you live long enough.
>>
>>71807400
Oy vey! Diversity of opinion!
>>
>>71808290
We have. But not through a concerted effort- rather though pure meme superiority. /pol/ has and will continue to win the meme war because we use memes like a calculated weapon against those we hate.
All other boards use memes for entertainment. We use them to enact tangible change in our society.
>>
>>71808391
You don't really own them when they win every single argument. /pol/ needs the hugbox
>>
>>71808472
>shitredditsays
>>
>>71808540
>win every single argument.
"Go back to /pol/" isn't an argument and usually just derails threads

plus most people don't go to those boards to argue politics anyways
>>
>>71808325
I know right?
>/tv/ used meme magic to crash a plan with no survivors
>/pol/ uses meme magic to make America great again
>>
>>71808472

What is this shit? I don't even know how to read it.
>>
>>71807400
>1 (one) positive trump post in politics sub
>reddit transformed into a trump site

/pol/? Why are women so bad at thinking?
>>
REDDIT, EMBRACE OUR CULTURAL ENRICHMENT
>>
File: battleofq.jpg (825 KB, 1764x2603) Image search: [Google]
battleofq.jpg
825 KB, 1764x2603
>>71808584
>>
>>71808700
A foot in the door brings with it a crowd.
>>
>>71808700
It's not just that. Leddit has been becoming more right wing on it's own and the memes from our colony /r/The_Donald has converted some 16 year old bernsters to our cause
>>
File: Shaddam_IV_The_Bastard.jpg (72 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Shaddam_IV_The_Bastard.jpg
72 KB, 640x400
He who controls the memes controls Reddit..
>>
>>71808017
DAS RITE

WE A SUPER PREDATOR NOW
>>
>>71807400
Can someone succinctly tell me why people here are so fucking obsessed with that site? Continual links there and at least two or three times a week someone tells me 'Go back to Xeddit'. The first few times it was amusing when someone told me to go somewhere I've never been, considering that by inference they went there often to recognize the content of the site enough to make a correlation between my post and a website they supposedly look down on.

Suck my dick. You niggers should all die painfully.
>>
>>71808915
Goddamn, this post reeks of reddit
>>
File: 7O6qrQo.png (276 KB, 570x502) Image search: [Google]
7O6qrQo.png
276 KB, 570x502
>>71807400

>reddit now support the same candidate as /pol/

Maybe that's because Donald Trump is, and have always been a socially liberal, however slightly fiscal conservative. Even though he adopted a few a populist talking points to secure his nomination. True conservatives have always recognised him for what he is. Which is, CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and even a personal friend to the Clintons.

Donald Trump literally said that deranged and mentally ill men should be allowed to use the same bathrooms as your daughter, sister or wife. This is who /pol/ supports, because you’re so stupid that you can’t see through the most rudimentary use of rhetoric manipulation and appeals to primal emotion.

Trump supporters on /pol/ are so autistic they will literally form their entire political foundation around Trump-MLG parodies on youtube. And scorn anyone who mildly disagrees with them. Like, for instance, established conservative pundits like Ben Shapiro, simply because “you can’t stump the Trump.”
>>
>>71808915
a lot of redditors come here and continue to talk about reddit idk why
>>
>>71808984
>rue conservatives have always recognised him for what he is. Which is, CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and even a personal friend to the Clintons.

And yet its "Cruzmissiles" who want to hand victory to the Clintons, and its Cruzmissiles who had to be dragged, KICKING AND SCREAMING, towards securing the border.

>Donald Trump literally said that deranged and mentally ill men should be allowed to use the same bathrooms as your daughter

No.

>Like, for instance, established conservative pundits like Ben Shapiro, simply because “you can’t stump the Trump.”

Ben Shapiro said that all racists need to be hunted down and their lives destroyed.
>>
>>71808017
i missed the /tv/ thing, what happened?
>>
>>71809689
An airplane crashed and there was a lot of Baneposting involved.
>>
>>71808391

Are you sure about that?

boards.4chan.org/a/thread/140555218
>>
>>71808290
The majority of other boards like /pol/, it's a tiny minority that dislike /pol/.
>>
>>71807809
10/10 propaganda
>>
>>71809823
even /b/ never conquered /a/ lad
>>
>>71809850
lol no
>>
>>71809945
Dude we are literally the new /b/, most of 4chan browses /pol/ or has been influenced by us in some way.
>>
>>71808984
I don't care if he makes faggotry the state religion as long as the wall is built and protects the 2nd.
>>
>>71809689
Bane posting crashed plane 4U into Bains with no survivors.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32030270
The pilot was a big guy, and it was all part of his master plan.
>>
>>71810087
>>71809748
i remember that, but what did /tv/ have to do with it, or /pol/ for that matter?
>>
>>71807809

Sounds like every meat eating American Democrat I've ever met. So busy telling others what is politically and socially acceptable they miss out on hot passionate 3 gender sex and lsd culture etc. Like damn nigga please go on more about how altruistic you are for voting for whoever the TV told you was the good guy.
>>
>>71810121
/tv/ memed baneposting so hard that a suicidal pilot decided to kick it up a notch and bane post one last time, in real life.
>>
>>71808449
Naruto threads on /a/ are full of "tobirama did nothing wrong" and quoting goebells but replacing jews with uchiha
>>
>>71809988
>/pol/ or has been influenced by us in some way.
Not because they want to. senpai. If anything /pol/ takes more from /tv/, /sp/ and /his/ then the other way around
>>
>>71810194
huh

ha
ahahahaha
>>
>>71808391
What site are you on hahahaha I've just showed up here today and I've never seen half the retarded attitudes, cultures, memes, and flavor of autism anywhere else.
This is an isolated corner of the Internet. Tumblr has more clout. What do you think you're part of the 4chan legion? Drunk college kids just hang here diddling each other
>>
>>71810194
with no survivors.
>>
>>71810213
>Not because they want to.
Then why the fuck are they using our memes
>If anything /pol/ takes more from /tv/, /sp/ and /his/ then the other way around

And then we take it site wide
>>
>>71808984

>Donald Trump literally said that deranged and mentally ill men should be allowed to use the same bathrooms as your daughter, sister or wife.

>implying any of your family will ever visit the Trump tower or meet bruce jenner

Get real pleb
>>
>>71808620
/tv/ is /pol/-lite; they are very red pilled on paedophilia and jews in hollywood, and the jews pushing a multicultural agenda, but at the same time is full of degeneracy. They get pushed into /pol/ eventually.
>>
>>71810301
Memes such as? And no senpai, seeing some pictures and posts you recognize in other boards does not count.

>And then we take it site wide
What I meant to say is that /pol/ is influenced by the other boards more than the other way around
>>
>>71808984
Trump really cucked out with that.

I wouldn't really call him socially liberal however, it's the ((( new york ))) values.
>>
File: whyevenliveanymore.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
whyevenliveanymore.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>71807400
>"LOL INDIA STREET SHITTING"

So even plebbitors will now start calling me Poo In Loo

JUST
>>
>>71810689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Read the comment section. If this doesn't compel you to leave your country then I don't know what will.
>>
File: 1458923966702.jpg (68 KB, 680x764) Image search: [Google]
1458923966702.jpg
68 KB, 680x764
>>71807400
God, it feels damn good seeing SRS losing their shit as Trump gets closer and closer to the White House.

It feels so good seeing those degenerates panic as they can see their worldview and narrative collapsing in front of their eyes while they can't do anything about it. That when this whole SJW Political Correctness fad dies, that they have nothing left to show for it, other than having wasted their best years of their lives away by being a tone-policing twat and telling everyone how much better they are while being the stereotype keyboard warrior with no real convictions of their own. My bet is that several of them will be on absolute suicide watch if Trump gets elected.
>>
>>71808391
fuckoff faggot
you don't shit where you eat
memes can be shared but no board owns another board
>>
>>71809823
>>71809935
What you don't understand about /a/ is that it's very hostile to anything not related to the board, and even 4chan memes from other boards are shunned.
Most people frown on shit threads like "what did she mean by this?", /v/ embraces such threads.

Here's a counter-example.
>>>/a/140546875
>>
>>71810689
>>71810862
"DESIGNATED!" I said, laughing heartily. "A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL!" I added, tears of mirth streaking down my cheeks.

"Fuck you!" Rajay scowled back. "We have a fucking space program! We'll be a superpower by 2020!"

I howled even louder in laughter, just as an Indian might howl as his asshole was burned by the spicy curryshit he was taking while he squatted on his designated street. "Surely you're joking! You expect me to believe that you'll be putting men on the moon when you don't even know to put the poo in the loo?"

"You've mocked my country for the last time! We'll show you!" Rajay screamed, walking away, his shoulders tensed, doubtless because he needed to go shit in the street for the eighth time that day.

Later, I was quietly asleep in my bed, when all of a sudden I was awoken by a sudden noise. It was a wooden-sounding rattling, one that I could have swore that I could recognise, yet I didn't until it was too late. My window shattered, a giant fucking wagon wheel coming spinning through the scattered shards like a whirling dervish, castling flecks of accumulated poo, no doubt accumulated as it rolled down the designated shitting streets as it made its fateful way to me. I screamed as the wagon wheel crunched into my torso, smashing my ribs and bursting my organs like the bloated corpses of dead children floating down the Ganges river. I think I soiled myself in that moment, but honestly I couldn't tell, partly because I was in too much pain and partly because the smell was already too bad. As consciousness drifted away from me and darkness closed in, it was almost as if the scattered mounds of shit that had been flung across my room were moving - no, dancing. I could almost swear I could hear their voices as they jigged up and down.

"Take the poo to the loo..." They seemed to whisper. "Take the poo to the loo..."
>>
>>71811048

W-wat? Is this pasta or are you jut a weirdo
>>
>>71812306
>jut
??
>>
>>71808017
MUST CONTINUE SHITPOSTING
>>
>>71807400
We wuz conquistadores n shieet
We came, we saw, we cucked the natives and exploited the lands.
Fucking A+ /pol/
>>
>>71807400

>he doesnt understand the concept of SRS or s4s
>>
>>71810238
http://i.imgur.com/XLFzkPf.jpg
>>
>>71807400
We can only progress them on issues which are relevant like the immigration currently. It's going well too, check out Worldnews/New comment sections
>>
LOL INDIA STREET SHITTING
>>
>>71808113
it's more like their Asians and they are copying our culture
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.