[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are /pol/'s honest views on Mormons and Mormonism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: LDS.jpg (92 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
LDS.jpg
92 KB, 600x362
So what are /pol/'s honest views on Mormons and Mormonism.

It seems like they do a lot of good things and their girls are Grade A wife material, but I just can't get onboard with the whole golden plates thing. Sometimes I wish I could actually hypnotize myself into believing it so I could join the church.
>>
Stupid.

They let their women do anything.
>>
>>71799918
Its a cult.
If you do something they dont like, they will harass you for life.
People have gone into witness protection over it.
>>
>>71799918
People that are raised Moron don't even believe it.
>>
>>71799918
I'd think they would care about white babies being murdered in cold blood.

>>71798056
>>
They start with a book, make it to resemble the Bible, is a very interesting story about the rise and fall of civilization, but then ruin it by making a cult out of it. Joseph's Myth.
>>
Compare the lives of Joseph Smith and Mohammad. they are simmilar in may respects and both adapted mainstream religions as an excuse for pussy and conquest
>>
>>71799918
I'm surprised /pol/ doesn't support Mormonism for white people. You guys are always going on about white genocide. Mormonism encourages having a large family and it's derived from Christianity
>>
>>71800971
But it's herasy
>>
>>71799918
Are you fully aware that the major sects of Christianity don't consider Mormonism even Christian? Or taken seriously.
>>
>>71801090
If you want white women to start having multiple kids again Mormonism is the way to go. Maybe you can tweak the religion to make it less hectical
>>
>>71802064
*heretical
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.