[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native Americans are scum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15
http://www.inquisitr.com/3021917/kenzley-ava-leann-olson-murdered-janelle-red-dog-arrested-suspected-of-beating-1-year-old-to-death-and-throwing-her-body-into-dumpster/

I used to live on this reservation. I've lied a LOT of places in the U.S., but this was the most racist place I've ever been. These people blame "the white man" for every single problem they have, and think they are justified in drinking and drugging themselves to death, and taking their children with them.

I worked at the local paper in the city where the 1-year-old girl was punched to death by her aunt. I remember this woman coming into our "office" one night during layout, and she was talking with the editor about how she and her friends were kicked off the bus "just for being indians," because the driver was white. She then said how they were just having a good ol' time on the bus passing a bottle back and forth and how they were giving shit to an elderly white man for looking at them.

You think nignogs are bad? These mongoloid fuckers are a hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>71790613
especially here in fucking Canada , these fucks are welfare kings and queens even worse than niggers. I've only met few decent natives , and most of them are metis anyway.
>>
I don't doubt it, we should have killed every one of those fuckers off a long time ago.
>>
>>71790742
I've heard some real fucking horror stories about Canada. And Trudeau is now treating them like kangz.
>>
Hey I'm Blackfoot fuck off
>>
>>71790613
>your ancestors may or may not have done some mean things to us, so now you owe us everything
Why is this allowed
>>
>>71790848
We should have at least forced them to assimilate, and not given them reservations.

>>71790983
>Hey I'm Blackfoot
I don't care.

>>71791001
>Why is this allowed
Exactly. In every other country, the conquered have been killed, forced to assimilate, or used as slaves.
>>
>>71790613
Maybe in the states, here in Canada more and more of us Injuns are becoming decent people. Its just the uneducated or nigger fascinated ones that remain a scourge on our kind.

I get more respect from the elders than my older, crack smoking cousin.

Plus the money is pretty sweet, I'm living the Bernie faggots dream off tax money and band assets.

I actually like white people.
>>
>>71791274
The shit I've heard about Little Saskatchewan leads me to disbelieve your claim.

You might be all right, but your people as a whole are fucking trash.

In the U.S., it's the same. Some reservations are okay, especially eastern ones. St. Regis/Akwesasne is fucking awesome, even have their own passports and are dual citizens of Canada and the U.S. to boot, and have a thriving economy.

Fort Peck, where I lived, is a shithole. The article I linked above? SHit like that is NOT uncommon at all. It's only uncommon that anything is actually DONE about it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
A [bump] because I'm pissed about this shit.
>>
>>71790613
Id be mad too if the racist white devil took over my country and killed 99% of my people.
>>
>>71792037
i would be even more mad at the realization that my own people allowed it to happen with barely a wimpier of resistance
>>
>>71792169
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
File: Flippin.gif (499 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
Flippin.gif
499 KB, 1160x629
>>71792037
My ancestors were fucking killed en masse by Romans thousands of years ago, should I hate modern-day Italy and blame all my problems on them?

These fuckheads don't know anyone that was killed back during U.S. expansion.
>>
same in Australia with natives and I AM a native.
I fucking hate them and I can't stand the filth that stand up for them, I act civilized and I have for my entire life, I am proof that they have NO disadvantage and they still fucking expect handouts and fucking blame everything on whites, it's fucking outrageous!
fucking disgusting psychopathic child beating COWARDS that lie, cheat and steal non stop.
>>
>>71792169
Shug the fug up neger :DDDDddd
>>
>>71792462
>My ancestors
>Jewmericuck

What how many gazillion jews did the romans kill?

>>71792572
Its neekeri you stupid fucking abo
>>
File: nathan.jpg (11 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
nathan.jpg
11 KB, 280x200
>reservations falls into disarray
>shitty housing with leaking roofs
>people starving
>record levels of suicides and drug/alcohol abuse
>mangy dogs roaming around like a third world country
>if government tries to step in and tell them what to do its an assault on their people and heritage!
>so instead government just gives them fuckloads of money and lets them do whatever they want
>band chief always lives in a nice ass house with a fancy car for "some reason"

>they still say "its all the white mans fault"
>>
>>71790613
An American who actually gets it
>>
Let's see.
>wake up every morning
>fuck my bitch
>smoke peace pipe
>hunt buffalo
>sit around camp fire eating some good ass buffalo, and getting stoned with friends
>fuck bitch some more
>repeat

Then white man bring over herds of niggers on ships, Jews, fucked up roads, traffic, government, taxes, degeneracy, etc.

There would never be any niggers if you assholes actually got off your asses and actually did some fucking work... OR JUST LIVE OFF THE LAND AND PROCREATE!

At this point, I wish the entire human race would die. Preferably via silverback gorilla rape.
>>
>>71790613
I live 20 minutes south of a res. They're not that bad. Biggest threat here is white meth heads.
>>
>>71792560
>I act civilized and I have for my entire life
You and those like you that have assimilated into the culture are fine.

Your bros, however, are trash, and give you a bad name.
>>
>>71792616
>neekeri
I dont speak mongoloid
>>
>>71792616
>the jews are the only people Romans ever killed
Christ, Finland, history--do you know it?
>>
>>71792714

>natives were so peaceful before white people came!

Yeah, just ignore the hundreds and hundreds of years of constant war between indian tribes over territory and rescources that they slaughtered each other over.
>>
>>71792625
There is a history behind most of their problems but like the blacks they not really leaving plus they usually stay in poor places so that good.
>>
>>71792834
Still no niggers
>>
>>71792625
Pretty much this.

When I lived on the Fort Peck rez, people would get a house, fucking trash it, steal all the copper piping to sell so they could get meth, then tell the Housing Authority they needed a new house, which they'd get without any issues.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
>>
File: 1460594622906.png (133 KB, 1360x1336) Image search: [Google]
1460594622906.png
133 KB, 1360x1336
>>71792824
Neger is cuck speak and you speak that. What does tha make you?

>>71792828
No you fucking retarded autist ameritard i was implying that all americans are jews
>>
>>71790983
yeah and Im 1/64th Cherokee hello brother of the animal spirits!
>>
>>71792880
Well if injuns were worth shit as slaves there wouldnt be niggers
>>
>>71790613
I think if we just cut off all forms of welfare and healthcare, that they would eventually become good and productive citizens. And that goes for all races too, but Natives are particularly afflicted with the disease that is welfare dependency. Natives are trained to put their responsibility on the white man/government from birth, by the government.
>>
>>71792990
>cuck speak
I thought we were speaking english not finnic
>>
>>71792714
First of all, you obviously don't know shit about history.

Secondly, it's fucking history. None of these people were alive back then. Even on the reservation, they don't live in fucking tipis, they buy their shit at stores, and they drive fucking cars instead of riding horses.
>>
>>71793009
>people who don't need slaves would make shitty slaves

lmao
>>
>>71792244

lol
>>
>>71792994
Seriously burger?
>>
>>71792990
>No you fucking retarded autist ameritard i was implying that all americans are jews
My nose isn't big enough for me to be classified as a Jew, and I have no Jew gold.

Check fucking mate.
>>
>>71792994
>yeah and Im 1/64th Cherokee hello brother of the animal spirits!
Funny thing is, everywhere we went to do powwows and indian festivals, we ALWAYS had at least one pasty motherfucker come up to us and go, "my great great grandma was a Cherokee Princess!"
>>
coming from new mexico these shits are everywhere, and if you ever see a native approaching you be prepared for one of two things
>ask to use your phone
>ask for money with some story of being stranded at a gas station or something
these fuckers are everywhere in the downtown and university area, saw one passed out in the parking lot under my friend's car the other day and of course the police won't do shit about it

although i know one native family where all four brothers went to private school and three went on to stanford so they can't be all bad i guess
>>
>>71793144
get off my ancestors land paleface :^)
>>
>>71793101
>I think if we just cut off all forms of welfare and healthcare, that they would eventually become good and productive citizens. And that goes for all races too, but Natives are particularly afflicted with the disease that is welfare dependency. Natives are trained to put their responsibility on the white man/government from birth, by the government.
I totally fucking agree with this, you glorious fucking leaf.

They're going to continue their downward spiral until they no longer receive assistance.
>>
>>71793279
On the rez I mentioned in the OP, there are three "major" cities (and by that, I mean more than 500 people). They're always passed out in the alleyways, behind bars, usually fucking back there.

They prey on kids, too. The article mentions a guy kidnapping and raping a 4-year old, and molestation on the Rez is a fucking epidemic.

The "Advertising Representative" of the paper I worked at was a sister of the editor, and she and her entire family were fucking meth heads, but blamed being meth heads on the white man.

It's just so fucking caustic.

Reservations (and Reserves in Canada) just need to be fucking wiped out.
>>
>>71792625
I sell cars. Last week I sold a truck to a guy who was a member of a tribal counsil. Between indian money, his paycheck, and the permitless fishing and crabbing he did, he made a tax free 150k per year and had a fucking 580 credit score. They just dont fucking get life. He was actually a pretty cool guy. I liked him. But yeah, I live in the Northwest which has tons of injuns. 90% should be killed and made into dogfood. The other 10% just takes advantage of the other 90% and lives like kings. Who could blame them?
>>
File: trump_smirk_shake_head.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
trump_smirk_shake_head.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>71793636
I get what you're saying and agree, who can blame them... But I think that our governments need to stop pacifying and enabling this kind of third-world bullshit in our countries.

I know it will never happen, but I still hope Trump will do something about it.
>>
File: 1439192575826.jpg (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1439192575826.jpg
26 KB, 160x160
Who /Alberta/ here?
>>
File: walls.jpg (189 KB, 1480x800) Image search: [Google]
walls.jpg
189 KB, 1480x800
>>71792783
Exactly, if people aren't willing to assimilate, let them be savages somewhere else, even people from other cultures that ARE civilized who come here, they need to assimilate because this is OUR country, it's ONE culture and it is not good to have the only defining similarity between us to be LAW, because that just makes us Rome, and we all know how that turned out.

The worse thing is that people think the previous culture was peaceful, we have a politician called Pauline Hanson which is basically the female Trump, and she pointed out they were fucking EATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, RAPING THEM and fucking torturing people from other and their own tribes!
They were fucking MONSTERS.

We had a good way of life before all these foreigners and bush nigger ruined everything, everyone got along because everyone made fun of everyone and we only got offended when someone trod on our flag, now we have nothing to defend but arrogance in the idea that we are better because "we are multicultural" (which in english means "being conquered")
>>
>>71794258
It could only help. But it will take more than 4 years and i still think Trump gets btfo by Shillary in Nov. the world is fucked
>>
>>71790742
Huge fuckin gang problems getting worse...
and they, the chinks, the packets, BLM-niggers & sandniggers have basically formed a leftist alliance against whites.
>>
>>71794975
>The worse thing is that people think the previous culture was peaceful, we have a politician called Pauline Hanson which is basically the female Trump, and she pointed out they were fucking EATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN, RAPING THEM and fucking torturing people from other and their own tribes!
>They were fucking MONSTERS.

Same here, Ozziebro, same here.

Our Eastern tribes weren't too bad. The Iriquois Confederacy (Mohawk, Seneca, Onondoga, all them up in the New England states) were actually pretty cool and chill. The southern and western tribes were fucking savages. Don't even get me started on the Aztecs, man.

>>71795103
>It could only help. But it will take more than 4 years and i still think Trump gets btfo by Shillary in Nov. the world is fucked
Nah, if it's Trump vs. Hillary, we got this in the bag. But I think even the God Emperor wouldn't go so far as to tell the natives to row the fuck up.

>>71795344
>and they, the chinks, the packets, BLM-niggers & sandniggers have basically formed a leftist alliance against whites.
Haven't really noticed it with the chinks. What're they doing?
>>
>>71790983
Odds of you ever being in Browning are 0%
>>
>>71794820
Calgary fag here.

Luckily there is a surprisingly small amount of natives here. You occasionally see them starting shit on the C-Train, but beyond that nothing. I probably see less than 10 natives per year.

It probably helps that I live in the South and don't go downtown very often.
>>
>>71794820
I lived in Lethbridge for school. A whole lot more there. It was bad.

>>71795746
Dude i live down south too. Not many down here. Yeah downtown you see more of them for sure.
>>
Yeah, I was in Lima, Peru in 2013.

All their women are demons.

Big butt, ugly demon sluts.
>>
>>71795998

Also, my father is from Peru. All he does is not clean, abuse and yell and act feminine.

He wants ugly demon Peruvian whores around him.
>>
>>71796091

All he does is call them on his cell phone then get angry and then go crazy and talk to himself.

The fool deserves it. What a gay moron.
>>
>>71796162

Effeminate as hell. He doesn't even like to fight me.
>>
>>71792994
nigga you 0% cherokee. lemme guess - right about the time Dances With Wolves came out you "discovered" you had some long lost injun in your famiry?
>>
File: 1450032892705.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450032892705.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>71790613
The listerine swilling savages are a blight on whatever land they call home. They are constantly blind drunk. Shit themselves at random, and will stab you given the opportunity. God help you if you get arrested on a reservation.
>>
>>71791160
>We should have at least forced them to assimilate, and not given them reservations.

We considered it the more humane thing to do letting them keep their old culture and traditions. That's what we whites get for being decent people I suppose.
>>
>>71790613
The ones in Wisconsin seem alright.
Its mostly Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk, Menomonee and Chippewa here.
>>
>>71796343
>The listerine swilling savages
Dude, on one reservation in Montana, in Deerlodge, they actually drink hairspray.

I shit you not.

It's a "Dry Rez," so they get their firewater any way they can.
>>
i have been traveling bc

drove through reserves to get to parks

depressing as fuck, trash everywhere, drunks, zero maintenance.

in bc

violent bums

some tribes pool thier money and try to help communities, but they fail cause, "iz duh white man"
>>
>>71796343
>God help you if you get arrested on a reservation.
Also, my brother was stupid enough to marry and have children with one of them.

The pill-popping mother then gave him the ride of his life over custody of the children. You think men have it bad when it comes to child custody, you should imagine being a white man trying to get custody of children with your Native ex.

The only way we were able to finally get them off that reservation was when she didn't show up for her third court date in a row because she was too busy getting her drugs and completely spaced it out all three times.

We tried to get her arrested for it--even showed PROOF to the tribal police that she was illegally obtaining these pills (she would have them shipped to a non-existing address then go pick them up), but the Tribal Court judge wouldn't accept the evidence and kept citing how it was "bad" to take Native kids off the Reservation.

Thankfully, they've been out of that nightmare for five or six years now and are starting to become normal kids again.
>>
>>71796397
>We considered it the more humane thing to do letting them keep their old culture and traditions.
But did we really?

I mean fuck, man, I've seen more Natives OFF the reservations that have kept the culture and tradition alive than ON the rez.

We used to do powwows. We would go somewhere different every week, dance, sing on the drum, sell the shit we made, and it's how we lived the entire time I was growing up.

The people that travel to these places are largely NOT from reservations, and they do a much better job of keeping traditions and passing them down than the drunks and drug addicts that live on the reservations.
>>
>>71796681
>depressing as fuck, trash everywhere, drunks, zero maintenance.
Sounds like the rez I lived on. They had a fence on the north side of the highway, and you could barely ever see the fence for all the trash that had blown into it and collected.

That TV commercial from the 80's with the Indian crying about litter?

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>71790613
I live across the state line from this place. Here's an article about the Roosevelt county sheriff to give you an idea of what Stab City and the reservations along Hwy 2 are like in Montana.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/freedom-crawford-deputies-find-sheriff-asleep-on-sidewalk/article_defbbcda-2ee7-11e4-b016-0019bb2963f4.html
>>
>>71796892
Actual racists make me sick
>>
>>71797310
>I live across the state line from this place.
I used to visit your Walmart all the time.

And the Indians always got banned from there because they'd steal shit all the time.

I used to live right in Poplar. It's hard to imagine that such a small place with less than 1000 residents could be called "Stab City."

The paper I worked for there, the Fort peck Journal, the lead reporter had a brother that fucking stabbed dogs all the time.

And hell, the dogs themselves... Wild packs of once-domestic dogs roaming the streets making it unsafe for kids to play because the owners mistreated them and basically "trained" them to be savage.

It's fucking nuts, I swear. People don't realize just how bad these places are.
>>
>>71797309
the houses were rotting away

i only saw people driving drunk- assumed

depressing and creepy

reservations that had tourist spots like lilloet or communities near pembutron were normal.
>>
Native American's are bro's

God Tier

1. Sami
2.Finns(and other Finnic ethnic groups)
3. Indigenious Siberians
4. Inuits
5. Native Americans
6. True Turkics(not the fake Anatolian ones)
Shit tier

Everyone else, grotesque filth.
>>
>>71797514
>the houses were rotting away
On Fort Peck, you can't drive down a SINGLE block without seeing the burnt-out shell of a house. Sometiems it was meth houses that caught on fire. Sometimes it was homeless people squatting and trying to heat the place. Sometimes it was drunks just being drunks. But yeah, these people can't take care of shit.
>>
>>71797310
Oh, and that Sheriff, Freedom Crawford?

He's a fucking racist swine. He arrested my brother because his ex said that he was stalking her. My brother showed Crawford a receipt that proved he was 200 miles away at the time, but Crawford STILL took him in, and then wouldn't let us post bail for two days.

Fucking corrupt, racist court and law enforcement.
>>
>>71790742
I had a native fuck buddy for a bit when I lived in canada, I was impressed she was manager in a large company until I realized that the whole 400+ of the employees were one giant government make work scheme where they literally pretended to work

She drank every night, too. Was petite and cute back then but I imagine she looks 50 now , they age like shit

Worthless people
>>
>>71790742
This
>>
>>71798432
>Was petite and cute back then but I imagine she looks 50 now , they age like shit
Holy shit, do they.

I'm sure the drugs and alcohol take their toll, but anytime past 25 and they look fucking ancient.
>>
>>71790613
>Native Americans are scum.
Yes they are.

/thread
>>
>>71790742
>tfw half your family is native

I just want to be proud of being a native but then this shit comes around
>>
>>71798893

The males are okay. The females are the worst. They do very little for their men.
>>
>>71799068
>I just want to be proud of being a native
Don't be, man.

Be proud of yourself, but do NOT be proud of your people.

The only thing they've ever accomplished in their entire existence is being a meme for America. ANd I'm not saying that jokingly; they've been used to spread propaganda against the government and absolutely nothing else.

Not just in the U.S., but up in Leafland, too. Trudeau ran on that propaganda.
>>
tl;dr grew up with natives and assimilated

>grew up in central alaska along the yukon
>was the only half breed kid in the village 30 or so years ago
>father was white, went there for vacation, knocked up my mom, stayed
>mother was full alaskan native
>dad worked lots of shit jobs looking back
>mother worked when she could
>I still remember nights waking up with a pounding at the door one of my relatives asking for money
>fights breaking out when either of my parents said no
>got out of the village at age 3 with parents
>moved to a fairbanks
>suddenly no longer the only half breed
>things were looking up and up every day
>dad was getting better and better jobs
>mom was getting better and better jobs
>dad got the nightshift for half a year
>one night my uncle who tracked us down, broke into our house shot my mom and started dragging us out
>mom passed away that night
>sirens
>dont remember much of that night
>week later we were on a plane down south
>fathers side of the family was white as fuck being german/polish backround, but I was the tallest by far at 6'11
>I never browned up outside of summer time
>flash forward 25~ years later, two years out of college, got a degree in electrical engineering and starting out wiring houses and ridealongs with the local power company
>dads comfily retired
>get a letter to appear in anchorage's courts for my uncles probation hearing
>far from my hometown, but so close
>my uncle who was in his 60s was skinny and leathery as fuck
>no probation
>few more years pass, find half white half asian gf, popped a two kids out with another coming
it is weird hating your own race sometimes
>>
>>71800311
>http://missoulian.com/news/local/freedom-crawford-deputies-find-sheriff-asleep-on-sidewalk/article_defbbcda-2ee7-11e4-b016-0019bb2963f4.html

im a jew who hates jews
>>
>>71800311
>it is weird hating your own race sometimes
Sounds like you had a tough time of it.

Glad you got the fuck out of that life before it was able to consume you, man.

I'm Polish, German, French, English, Mohawk, and Italian, but I can't really identify with any of them, so I can't hate "my race."

>>71800494
>im a jew who hates jews
It's a little more complicated than that. Freedom hates white people, but when there's no "common enemy," it comes down to family versus family on the Rez.

He's corrupt as fuck, and his girlfriend or wife or whatever she is was a secretary for the Courts there.

From what I hear, he resigned as Sheriff (finally) after his latest escapades. The people were retarded enough to keep voting him in as Sheriff.
>>
>>71791160

they don't have to assimilate, you assclown

they are indigenous

fucking stupid townies on here i swear
>>
File: vermin_c0-9-797-473_s885x516.jpg (51 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
vermin_c0-9-797-473_s885x516.jpg
51 KB, 885x516
>>71801005
>they don't have to assimilate, you assclown
>they are indigenous

>THEY WUZ KANGS!

No, they are a conquered people.

Conquered people assimilate or die.

Only recently have these rules ever been looked down upon, and it's caused nothing but strife.
>>
>>71800908
`▲
▲▲
>>
I live in Oklahoma and can confirm this so much
>>
>>71790983
HOW proud Niggerfoot, would you like some firewater?
>>
File: 1456011882368.jpg (50 KB, 452x525) Image search: [Google]
1456011882368.jpg
50 KB, 452x525
>>71796343
>>71796630
>remember that one futurama episode where Fry said he got trashed on listerine
>thought it was funny
>didnt think about it until this thread
>google it
>most listerines are 20%~ alcohol with lots of variants/brands
.... huh.
>>
>>71801578
>I live in Oklahoma
I'm sorry. I know guys from Plain City, but I've heard horror stories of the rezzes out there.

>>71801774
>Didn't realize getting drunk off Listerine was a thing
Don't worry, Anon. Most sane people don't.

Same with hairspray.
>>
File: 1426379381212.gif (607 KB, 187x220) Image search: [Google]
1426379381212.gif
607 KB, 187x220
I live in the midwest, there are reservations sprinkled here and there the further you get away from "big" cities.

Never fucking visit them unless you want to die.

I lived in a shit town called Monticello Utah and we'd go play football against kids on the res, you get sweaty when you play obviously but these disgusting fucks obviously never showered and my friend and I were positive he got literal shit smeared on him. They'd have to keep calling time outs to chase the goats off the fields. Then there were times we'd have to go for some regional band competition. Interacting with the other kids, jesus christ if they stubbed their toe IZ WAZ DEH WHYTE MAAAAN
>>
They excuse everything because they got strapped in residential school and a few of them got molested/raped, so now every native can just say "white people did this" and get away with it,and whats worse is that EVERYONE buys it. No, you are not allowed to rape your daughter because you got raped
>>
>>71802539
We don't have rezzes out here except for a couple of very small ones. That's the thing that separates here from other places with native populations. The natives here are entirely integrated in society so you get to know first hand how shitty natives here.
>>
>>71802807
Well, there's Osage, but there's also "tribal jurisdiction areas" which aren't REALLY rezzes, but close enough.

>>71802614
>if they stubbed their toe IZ WAZ DEH WHYTE MAAAAN
>>71802793
>They excuse everything because they got strapped in residential school and a few of them got molested/raped, so now every native can just say "white people did this" and get away with it,and whats worse is that EVERYONE buys it. No, you are not allowed to rape your daughter because you got raped

Tell me about it. We bitch all the time about SJWs blaming everything on Whitey, but I swear they got it from prairie niggers.
>>
File: fertility_rate_by_year.png (45 KB, 869x620) Image search: [Google]
fertility_rate_by_year.png
45 KB, 869x620
>>71790613
Natives arn't really a long-term problem
>>
File: 1450830545762.jpg (219 KB, 775x734) Image search: [Google]
1450830545762.jpg
219 KB, 775x734
>>71790613
Feels weird seeing this on /pol/, I live in western Montana but the amber alert thing on my phone woke me up and than again in the morning about the girl missing.

Also you can't just lump all Native Americans together, Blackfeet however are trash and no better than a nigger, Salish are really the only okay Indian tribe in Montana, Kootenai are sneaky fuckers that try to take over Salish land fucking bastards.
>>
To be fair though, they got the short end of the stick. Niggers always bitch about how oppressed they are and muh slavery but the Natives had it a thousand times worse. They kind of earned the right to act like retards.
>>
>>71803752
How come birth rates are flooring it anyways?
>>
>>71790983
Shut the fuck up you nigger, blackfoot are apes that always try to start shit they can't finish, beat the shit out of so many blackfoot trash. Stay on your fucking reservation and stop coming to lake county you fucks.
>>
>>71803869
Less Religion, Cheap birth control, Feminism, a lot of things really
>>
>>71803861
Natives get free college and free supplies/lunches in high school and elementary among other benefits exclusive to them. That's what irritates me the most; they have all the resources available to better themselves and choose not to.
>>
>>71790613
he's Chinese you moron
>>
>>71804032
>free supplies/lunches
Wait, you don't get those for free as it is?
>>
File: 1442582826848.png (359 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1442582826848.png
359 KB, 485x769
>>71804103
>>
>>71804136
No. You have to be dirt poor to get free lunches and I've never heard of a public school supplying school supplies to students
>>
>>71803861
>To be fair though, they got the short end of the stick. Niggers always bitch about how oppressed they are and muh slavery but the Natives had it a thousand times worse. They kind of earned the right to act like retards.
They did.

Back in the 19th century.

This is the 21st, and they get more privilege than fucking anyone.

Not one Native that's alive today has anything to bitch about.
>>
>>71792037
>Killed
More like cucked to extinction
Mezitos are 60%+ European on average
>>
>>71804215
>anything to bitch about

>be native
>have FAS and born addicted to drugs
>Get molested by random Indians on the Rez, and/or family members
>brothers and sisters all have different dads
>somehow supposed to apply yourself in school while dealing with at best negligent but probably abusive mom and whatever guy she is fucking currently

Conpleting a generation of residential schools were the only way they could have been saved from their toxic family cycle.

By now they have probably devolved so much to even have a hope at being made human and should all be killed off. Same with niggers.
>>
>>71800311
>got a degree in electrical engineering and starting out wiring houses and ridealongs with the local power company

wtf? a degree in electrical engineering and you do electrician level work? wiring homes? what type of degenerate are you? electrical engineers do the real work, not splice wires and shieet. leave that for the niggers and injuns.
>>
>>71804723
>By now they have probably devolved so much to even have a hope at being made human and should all be killed off. Same with niggers.

There is hope for them (when they're not born with a host of problems already). See >>71800311 for example. Hell, even some of them growing up on the Rez have a chance (though not a good one) to be a functioning member of society.

They bring their problems on themselves. They can break the cycle anytime they want by getting off of the fucking Rez, but that's their "safe space," where Whitey can't tell them what to do.

Natives that leave the Rez and assimilate into society are okay, or at least many times more okay than those who just want to drink and drug themselves to death and perpetuate cycles of molestation and violence.

All of the Acts that our governments have made over the years to "preserve Indian heritage" have doomed them and all those they interact with.

If we can learn one lesson from this, it's that you need to treat everyone in your country equally, and not elevate one group above another because "mistakes were made in the past."
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.